Pure Envy Jewellery

Pure Envy Jewellery

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (17)
Sharee

ShareeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My dream ring!

My fiancee had my engagement ring custom made by pure envy and it is absolutely perfect! Everything that I could have hoped for. He contacted Emily, who was so helpful and communicated with him throughout the whole process. When he did propose the ring was a bit too small and we contacted Emily to see about getting it resized as soon as possible as we are going away. Emily sorted the ring resize for us straight away and I had it in time for our holiday. We will definitely be getting our wedding bands made by Pure Envy. We love their service and the quality and design of the ring is beautiful.

Wendy R.

Wendy R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing! No need to look any further, this is the jeweller you have been looking for!

We are extremely happy, they had such good insight & knew exactly the designs we had in our minds & turned it into reality. All 3 rings are gorgeous, beautiful & so unique!
The whole team were wonderful... personable and genuinely nice people, they just made everything perfect. Thank you so much Pure Envy!

Store LocationAdelaide SA

The best purchasing experience I have ever had.

Emily was amazing throughout the whole process. I was made to feel comfortable and in control of the design & purchase throughout. The final product was beyond expectations! I cant recommend a jeweller more highly. Thanks so much Emily!

Store LocationPure Envy Adelaide

Find out how Pure Envy Jewellery compares to other Jewellery Shops & Brands

Fantastic, from start to finish!

From the start I was comforted that Cathy and Emily were only wanting the best possible experience for me and a ring that suited my purposes. They explained a lot of the intricate details thoroughly, provided plenty of options all of which were tailored to my budget and needs. I really would have been lost without their guidance and am very thankful to have used them - we will be back for the wedding bands!

Store LocationAdelaide SA

Best custom jeweler in Adelaide!

Incredible personalised service and super accommodating to work around my needs and budget! Not pushy and super friendly with all aspects of the service. Would 100% recommend to anyone who's unsure about the process or where to begin. they're very knowledgable and will point you in the right direction!

Store LocationAdelaide, SA

The quality of product and service speaks for itself

Store LocationAdelaide
Andrew

Andrew

Easy stress free engagement ring

I had a ring made for a proposal and went into the meeting unsure on what I was doing. After working through the process I designed the perfect ring for my partner.

Nick

NickAdelaide

Amazing!!

From the moment I engaged contact with pure envy I was instantly relieved, the process can be stressful as I didn’t have any knowledge in rings leading up to it, however Emily made the process super easy and had the answers to all my questions. Was very comfortable in the studio it’s great when the workers aren’t so pushy! They are generally wanting to make the perfect ring to suit. Can’t recommend enough.!

Store LocationSA

Fantastic experience!

Thank you so much to Emily for making the whole process and our lives as easy as can be! A truly wonderful experience and so very happy with the end product.

Store LocationAdelaide, SA

Scot R

Scot RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beautiful engagement ring

Fantastic personalised service from the beginning with Pure Envy. My fianc couldn't be happier with her ring. The expertise and time that we received throughout the whole process was second to none. They were so attentive and really went that extra mile to provide the perfect ring and were so accommodating when we required resizing. Cannot recommend enough.

In love with our rings!

My now husband went through the whole process of privately designing my engagement ring with Pure Envy and has spoken so highly of the service. We went back to design our wedding bands and also my eternity ring. I knew I wanted a stack rather than matching rings, I trusted their professional opinion with the design and I am so in love with how they all look together. We take them back to be dipped and cleaned each year too. A beautiful caring knowledgeable team.

Iain W

Iain WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great guidance with our engagement and wedding rings

Great service and help with both the engagement and the wedding rings. So happy with our stunning rings, highly recommend them and their expertise with all things jewellery. We are very satisfied customers they had a great feel for us and what we wanted

Store LocationPure Envy
Michael H

Michael HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect surprise for my 5th Anniversary Bride

The service from the first contact was second to none. The team at Pure Envy were able to re create my wives wedding band in to an Eternity Ring for me to Surprise her on our anniversary.
We were amazed by the service and quality of the work 5 years ago and I was even more impressed this time. Thank you all so much

Store LocationPure Envy

Amazing.

Emily was amazing to deal with and made the whole process so easy and stress free.
And the ring couldnt be any nicer its perfect. Such a great experience for me and my fiance yasmin

Mary B

Mary BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't be happier!!

Perfection

Pure Envy has outstanding customer service and made us impeccable Dimond rings. Pure Envy caters to individual tastes and budget. Their attention to detail and personal advice is second to none. We have had our engagement and wedding bands designed and made with Pure Envy. We will continue to have all our jewellery customer made with this outstanding family business!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dream ring becomes a reality!

Throughout our time with Pure Envy we dealt with Emily. She was fantastic at guiding and assisting us when picking my wedding band and my fiancé creating my engagement ring. The education my finance received around diamond quality was so helpful. Overall we were so satisfied with the rings and they both have met our expectations and beyond! Pricing was better in comparison to other businesses along with the clarity and weight of the diamonds! No unexpected costs arose due to Emily’s fantastic ongoing communication! Highly recommend!! 5 stars!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationAdelaide

Fantastic ring and great customer service

Emily was so great with helping me have my ring made. I went in with very little knowledge about Jewellery and wasn’t made to feel like an idiot. There wasn’t any pushy sales techniques to up sell me, but at the same time I was guided to help me decide on a final product.
Pure Envy came highly recommended to me, and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a custom piece. The price wasn’t over the top, but what I paid for was a high quality ring that my fiancé absolutely loves.

Store LocationPure Envy Gilles St

Pure envy they top honest and affordable place in Adelaide wouldnt go anywhere else :)) go and pay a visit

Pricing is very affordable taken all my friends there even repairs are affordable
Friendly and professional
Had my wedding ring made
They have moved now which is appointment only now ...go for gold go for the best

Store LocationPure envy
Alistair

AlistairMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One Very Happy Wifey...(soon to be)

I was generally nervous about spending so much money on a ring...however I couldn’t be more pleased and proud of how it all worked out. Emily and co designed and crafted an amazing ring for my fiancé who absolutely loves it. The after sales service is just fantastic too.

Quality, plus great service, equals Pure Envy.

Store LocationCBD Studio