Pure Envy Jewellery

Pure Envy Jewellery

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Pure Envy Jewellery

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (30)

Incredible Customer Service

We are so unbelievably happy with our rings. My now husband had designed and surprised me with my engagement ring and now our wedding rings are so well suited to us.
My customised engagement ring is absolutely stunning and more than I could dream of.
The price of the rings was very reasonable and justifiable with the quality of products. Not once did we question the price.

Perfect Service

Extremely happy with the team at Pure Envy
The process was extremely easy and welcoming.

The ring was made to perfection and the customer service was even better.
Highly recommend.

Perfect ring, even better service

Could not be happier with the quality of my engagement ring! The craftsmanship is exceptional and received extremely professional yet personalised customer service when I went in for a resize. Can’t wait to be back choosing wedding bands!

Exceptional Service

Extremely satisfied with the overall experience, as well as the quality of their products at Pure Envy. The team went above and beyond to make sure we were happy with the final products. Always accommodating particularly with scheduling time to come in store for either fittings or cleanings (which are complimentary!).

N.C
N.C

The team at Pure Envy were professional and helpful throughout the whole process. I was extremely happy with the end result and would highly recommend their services

Sam Springbett
Sam SpringbettMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great experience highly reccomend

From design to delivery nothing but helpful and professional serivce.
Couldnt have been happier with the final product. Would highly recommend using Emily and her team to design your next custom jewellery piece

Was a great process throughout

Was a great process throughout. Emily was proactive, knowledgeable and friendly. The ring turned out perfectly and just as expected. I highly recommend working with the Pure Envy team

Perfect

Absolutely love my engagement ring made by Pure Envy. It fits perfectly and is exactly what I envisioned it would be. Looking forward to picking wedding bands soon!

Harry C.
Harry C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Service and quality

Very happy with the ring that Pure Envy made it looks stunning. Customer service was amazing and very helpful to guide through the process of buying an engagement ring. Highly reccomend.

Amazing just amazing!!!!

Absolutely over the moon with these guys. They moved heaven and earth to make our engagement rig in time for the big question!
And it was just jaw dropping ❤

Perfect product and first class service

Had a really great experience with Pure Envy. The ring we designed together is just what I wanted and my fiance is delighted with it. They are very open to receiving exactly what you want in the ring and do their upmost to make it happen. The service really is first class with prompt, friendly and very proffesional correspondance. A big thankyou to Emily and the whole team for a great experience and truly gorgeous ring.

Gorgeous ring and great service

Had an excellent experience from start to finish with Pure Envy. Emily was very friendly and guided me through the whole process presenting a range of great options at each stage.
On finalising what I was going to go for, the ring was completed very quickly and I was amazed at how beautiful it looked, surpassing my expectations for the budget I had allowed.

Fortunately my girlfriend said yes and she is also delighted with the ring. Her friends and family are very impressed too! Emily continued to be extremely helpful by working around us to get the ring resized and also provide my girlfriend with advice about ring maintenance.

Would thoroughly recommend this service to others.

Rattana C.
Rattana C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and Excellent Ring

The service I received from Emily who helped me select the perfect engagement ring was exceptional!
As a person who is very indecisive when it comes to making a decsicion on many things, she made the whole process, painless and stress free as possible. My partner is incredibly happy with the ring :)

Dale R
Dale RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect!!

Ring is absolutely amazing, had something made completely custom made, everyone was great to deal with and really make you a part of the process.

Alex R
Alex R

Couldn’t be happier

As a bloke who knew nothing about engagement rings i thought id never be able to pick the right one. The guys at Pure Envy were so helpful and understanding which made the process so easy. They walk you through step by step but ultimately give you the choice of what you think she’d like. Turned out to be a beautiful ring and more importantly exactly what my partner wanted. Couldn’t recommend Pure Envy highly enough.