Pure Envy Jewellery

Pure Envy Jewellery

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (1) · No (28)

Was a great process throughout

Was a great process throughout. Emily was proactive, knowledgeable and friendly. The ring turned out perfectly and just as expected. I highly recommend working with the Pure Envy team

Perfect

Absolutely love my engagement ring made by Pure Envy. It fits perfectly and is exactly what I envisioned it would be. Looking forward to picking wedding bands soon!

Harry C.
Harry C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Amazing Service and quality

Very happy with the ring that Pure Envy made it looks stunning. Customer service was amazing and very helpful to guide through the process of buying an engagement ring. Highly reccomend.

Amazing just amazing!!!!

Absolutely over the moon with these guys. They moved heaven and earth to make our engagement rig in time for the big question!
And it was just jaw dropping ❤

Perfect product and first class service

Had a really great experience with Pure Envy. The ring we designed together is just what I wanted and my fiance is delighted with it. They are very open to receiving exactly what you want in the ring and do their upmost to make it happen. The service really is first class with prompt, friendly and very proffesional correspondance. A big thankyou to Emily and the whole team for a great experience and truly gorgeous ring.

Gorgeous ring and great service

Had an excellent experience from start to finish with Pure Envy. Emily was very friendly and guided me through the whole process presenting a range of great options at each stage.
On finalising what I was going to go for, the ring was completed very quickly and I was amazed at how beautiful it looked, surpassing my expectations for the budget I had allowed.

Fortunately my girlfriend said yes and she is also delighted with the ring. Her friends and family are very impressed too! Emily continued to be extremely helpful by working around us to get the ring resized and also provide my girlfriend with advice about ring maintenance.

Would thoroughly recommend this service to others.

Rattana C.
Rattana C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service and Excellent Ring

The service I received from Emily who helped me select the perfect engagement ring was exceptional!
As a person who is very indecisive when it comes to making a decsicion on many things, she made the whole process, painless and stress free as possible. My partner is incredibly happy with the ring :)

Dale R
Dale RMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect!!

Ring is absolutely amazing, had something made completely custom made, everyone was great to deal with and really make you a part of the process.

Alex R
Alex R

Couldn’t be happier

As a bloke who knew nothing about engagement rings i thought id never be able to pick the right one. The guys at Pure Envy were so helpful and understanding which made the process so easy. They walk you through step by step but ultimately give you the choice of what you think she’d like. Turned out to be a beautiful ring and more importantly exactly what my partner wanted. Couldn’t recommend Pure Envy highly enough.

Brilliant

Fantastic service and even better end result. Thanks Em, Scott and the team at Pure Envy for making the process seamless and enjoyable.

Meg
MegMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Stunning engagement ring!

My partner and I bought our engagement ring from Pure Envy. Em made the process so easy and transparent, and helped us to design a ring which was just right for us and within our budget. The customer service and product quality are truly fantastic, no questions are too silly and no pushy sales tactics are used. They don't try to oversell their products on points which most people cannot differentiate between, instead they work with you to create the best product for you. I absolutely love my ring and have received many compliments - we will definitely be getting our wedding rings made here as well.

Thanks again to Em, Cathy, and Scott for all their help and work throughout the process.

Rochelle
RochelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Tailored, customised and friendly service!

Emily has been super helpful to us. We knew virtually nothing and she guided us through the entire engagement and wedding ring process seamlessly! Highly recommend!

15 years later and still happy!

When my partner and I went to Pure Envy for our custom made engagement and wedding rings we were thrilled with the professional, friendly and personal service we received. Now 15 years later we are still customers of Pure Envy and still enjoy the fabulous service provided by Scott who is now joined by his beautiful daughter Emily, who was just a cute little girl when we first met! Thanks to you both for a fantastic, fun and friendly service and beautiful rings that are still looking beautiful!

Perfect Ring

The ring was made perfectly to the design provided and it was reasonably priced. All expectations were met and exceeded.

Sharee
ShareeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

My dream ring!

My fiancee had my engagement ring custom made by pure envy and it is absolutely perfect! Everything that I could have hoped for. He contacted Emily, who was so helpful and communicated with him throughout the whole process. When he did propose the ring was a bit too small and we contacted Emily to see about getting it resized as soon as possible as we are going away. Emily sorted the ring resize for us straight away and I had it in time for our holiday. We will definitely be getting our wedding bands made by Pure Envy. We love their service and the quality and design of the ring is beautiful.