Pure Envy Jewellery

Pure Envy Jewellery

See the Best Jewellery Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

In love with our rings!

My now husband went through the whole process of privately designing my engagement ring with Pure Envy and has spoken so highly of the service. We went back to design our wedding bands and also my eternity ring. I knew I wanted a stack rather than matching rings, I trusted their professional opinion with the design and I am so in love with how they all look together. We take them back to be dipped and cleaned each year too. A beautiful caring knowledgeable team.

Iain W

Iain WMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great guidance with our engagement and wedding rings

Great service and help with both the engagement and the wedding rings. So happy with our stunning rings, highly recommend them and their expertise with all things jewellery. We are very satisfied customers they had a great feel for us and what we wanted

Store LocationPure Envy
Michael H

Michael HMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The perfect surprise for my 5th Anniversary Bride

The service from the first contact was second to none. The team at Pure Envy were able to re create my wives wedding band in to an Eternity Ring for me to Surprise her on our anniversary.
We were amazed by the service and quality of the work 5 years ago and I was even more impressed this time. Thank you all so much

Store LocationPure Envy

Amazing.

Emily was amazing to deal with and made the whole process so easy and stress free.
And the ring couldnt be any nicer its perfect. Such a great experience for me and my fiance yasmin

Mary B

Mary BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Couldn't be happier!!

Perfection

Pure Envy has outstanding customer service and made us impeccable Dimond rings. Pure Envy caters to individual tastes and budget. Their attention to detail and personal advice is second to none. We have had our engagement and wedding bands designed and made with Pure Envy. We will continue to have all our jewellery customer made with this outstanding family business!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Dream ring becomes a reality!

Throughout our time with Pure Envy we dealt with Emily. She was fantastic at guiding and assisting us when picking my wedding band and my fiancé creating my engagement ring. The education my finance received around diamond quality was so helpful. Overall we were so satisfied with the rings and they both have met our expectations and beyond! Pricing was better in comparison to other businesses along with the clarity and weight of the diamonds! No unexpected costs arose due to Emily’s fantastic ongoing communication! Highly recommend!! 5 stars!!!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationAdelaide

Fantastic ring and great customer service

Emily was so great with helping me have my ring made. I went in with very little knowledge about Jewellery and wasn’t made to feel like an idiot. There wasn’t any pushy sales techniques to up sell me, but at the same time I was guided to help me decide on a final product.
Pure Envy came highly recommended to me, and I would highly recommend it to anyone in the market for a custom piece. The price wasn’t over the top, but what I paid for was a high quality ring that my fiancé absolutely loves.

Store LocationPure Envy Gilles St

Pure envy they top honest and affordable place in Adelaide wouldnt go anywhere else :)) go and pay a visit

Pricing is very affordable taken all my friends there even repairs are affordable
Friendly and professional
Had my wedding ring made
They have moved now which is appointment only now ...go for gold go for the best

Store LocationPure envy
Alistair

AlistairMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

One Very Happy Wifey...(soon to be)

I was generally nervous about spending so much money on a ring...however I couldn’t be more pleased and proud of how it all worked out. Emily and co designed and crafted an amazing ring for my fiancé who absolutely loves it. The after sales service is just fantastic too.

Quality, plus great service, equals Pure Envy.

Store LocationCBD Studio

Ben

Ben

End product was amazing!

Emily and the team were great. I went in with an idea in mind and together we created an amazing engagement ring that my fiancée loves. I'd have to say that the end-product exceeded my expectations! 5/5 and I will recommend to friends/family.

Store LocationPure Envy Adelaide

Great experience

Emily and the team were great to work with! I'd never looked into diamonds and/or rings much before, but Emily explained everything really well. It was a great experience going in and choosing the perfect diamond for my fiancé and she's very happy with the final product - and the great service afterwards as well!

Store LocationPure Envy Jewellery

Amazing Service and Quality Product!

Pure Envy made my engagement ring and both of our wedding rings. They’re absolutely perfect, exactly what we were wanting and within budget. The customer service and quality of work was outstanding. A special mention going to Emily who made our experience easy and stress free! We highly recommend Pure Envy.

Nic

NicAdelaide

Absolutely love the ring

Thank you Cathy and the Pure Envy team, I absolutely love my new ring. My partner and I were very impressed with the great customer service and communication. The ability to make such a gorgeous ring within our budget was fantastic. Thank you again.

Perfect jeweller. hassle and stress free!

Purchased a custom made engagement ring.
Emily was super helpful! I called past the shop a few times before locking in the final selection. It was done exactly as described and the final result is amazing.
This isn’t like all the other jewellers out their, highly recommend!

Tess

TessSeaview Downs

Absolutely stunning ring

I would like to say a huge thank you to the team at Pure Envy. Emily provided excellent customer service and the ring she helped me design and bring to life is pure perfection my partner LOVES it. Thanks again

Perfect!

Cathy from Pure Envy was amazing! Went in with a picture of the design I wanted and she was able to explain all the possible implications of the design and we were able to tweak it to make sure it would work perfectly and then when I changed the design a week later she was still able to deliver on time and it was perfect. The diamond is top class and the finish of the ring is outstanding. Highly recommend Pure Envy to everyone for their service, understanding and perfect quality rings. See you soon for the wedding bands.

Holistic service and a fantastic product.

Extremely happy with the engagement ring purchased from Pure Envy.
I had visited a number of competitors but found Pure Envy to be the most transparent, honest and with the will to deliver a top-notch product.

They delivered upon my fiancés and I's expectations and more. Highly recommended.

Great Service and perfect rings!

The team at pure envy did an amazing job creating our wedding bands! Our purchase was all done from interstate and the process was made so easy with the help of Emily.

Great service, advice and high quality product

Fantastic service from the team at Pure Envy. Cathy and Emily took the time to answer my questions and offer guidance about the best possible options in my price range. Once I had decided what I wanted, they worked quickly to provide a range of diamonds to choose from. Through out the process the focus was on providing what I had relayed my fiancé wanted. There was no attempt to up sell and no hidden costs. Their advice was honest and genuine and made the whole experience so much easier. The ring itself is amazing and my fiancé is so happy with the finished product. I cannot recommend them enough and we will be back to get our wedding bands done too.