Pure Envy Jewellery

Pure Envy Jewellery

Pure envy they top honest and affordable place in Adelaide wouldnt go anywhere else :)) go and pay a visit

Pricing is very affordable taken all my friends there even repairs are affordable
Friendly and professional
Had my wedding ring made
They have moved now which is appointment only now ...go for gold go for the best

Store LocationPure envy
Warranty Claim MadeNo

One Very Happy Wifey...(soon to be)

I was generally nervous about spending so much money on a ring...however I couldn’t be more pleased and proud of how it all worked out. Emily and co designed and crafted an amazing ring for my fiancé who absolutely loves it. The after sales service is just fantastic too.

Quality, plus great service, equals Pure Envy.

Store LocationCBD Studio

End product was amazing!

Emily and the team were great. I went in with an idea in mind and together we created an amazing engagement ring that my fiancée loves. I'd have to say that the end-product exceeded my expectations! 5/5 and I will recommend to friends/family.

Store LocationPure Envy Adelaide

Great experience

Emily and the team were great to work with! I'd never looked into diamonds and/or rings much before, but Emily explained everything really well. It was a great experience going in and choosing the perfect diamond for my fiancé and she's very happy with the final product - and the great service afterwards as well!

Store LocationPure Envy Jewellery
Warranty Claim MadeNo

Amazing Service and Quality Product!

Pure Envy made my engagement ring and both of our wedding rings. They’re absolutely perfect, exactly what we were wanting and within budget. The customer service and quality of work was outstanding. A special mention going to Emily who made our experience easy and stress free! We highly recommend Pure Envy.

Absolutely love the ring

Thank you Cathy and the Pure Envy team, I absolutely love my new ring. My partner and I were very impressed with the great customer service and communication. The ability to make such a gorgeous ring within our budget was fantastic. Thank you again.

Perfect jeweller. hassle and stress free!

Purchased a custom made engagement ring.
Emily was super helpful! I called past the shop a few times before locking in the final selection. It was done exactly as described and the final result is amazing.
This isn’t like all the other jewellers out their, highly recommend!

Absolutely stunning ring

I would like to say a huge thank you to the team at Pure Envy. Emily provided excellent customer service and the ring she helped me design and bring to life is pure perfection my partner LOVES it. Thanks again

Perfect!

Cathy from Pure Envy was amazing! Went in with a picture of the design I wanted and she was able to explain all the possible implications of the design and we were able to tweak it to make sure it would work perfectly and then when I changed the design a week later she was still able to deliver on time and it was perfect. The diamond is top class and the finish of the ring is outstanding. Highly recommend Pure Envy to everyone for their service, understanding and perfect quality rings. See you soon for the wedding bands.

Holistic service and a fantastic product.

Extremely happy with the engagement ring purchased from Pure Envy.
I had visited a number of competitors but found Pure Envy to be the most transparent, honest and with the will to deliver a top-notch product.

They delivered upon my fiancés and I's expectations and more. Highly recommended.

Great Service and perfect rings!

The team at pure envy did an amazing job creating our wedding bands! Our purchase was all done from interstate and the process was made so easy with the help of Emily.

Great service, advice and high quality product

Fantastic service from the team at Pure Envy. Cathy and Emily took the time to answer my questions and offer guidance about the best possible options in my price range. Once I had decided what I wanted, they worked quickly to provide a range of diamonds to choose from. Through out the process the focus was on providing what I had relayed my fiancé wanted. There was no attempt to up sell and no hidden costs. Their advice was honest and genuine and made the whole experience so much easier. The ring itself is amazing and my fiancé is so happy with the finished product. I cannot recommend them enough and we will be back to get our wedding bands done too.

A New Start

My engagement ring had been in the cupboard for four years as it no longer fitted. Finally decided to get it resized and the staff at Pure Envy could not have been more helpful. My wedding, engagement and eternity rings have never looked so good after some much needed TLC. Thank you everyone.

Love Love Love

I have loved Pure Envy rings from afar for years and was so excited to choose a gorgeous diamond band for my 50th. Scott and the team were wonderful & so helpful in assisting with my selection. My ring was ready to pickup on the day of my birthday & I have loved wearing it every day since. Highly recommended.

Beautiful jewellery and excellent service

Scott and the team at Pure Envy were very helpful in helping design my engagement and wedding rings which are unique and one of a kind. Their customer service was always exceptional and friendly. I would highly recommend Pure Envy to anyone looking for a special piece of jewellery.

Love my wedding ring!

Thank you to Sarah for helping me to select my beautiful wedding ring design. Even though a couple of months have passed since our wedding I still look at it sitting on my finger and marvel at how beautiful it looks and the way it catches the light. Thank you again for all your help. :)

Exception service, beautiful rings

Scott and his team were very attentive from start to finish. Always very friendly whenever we walked in. Helped us find the perfect rings for our special day. Will definitely be returning customers.

Love our rings!

Scott designed rings specific to our needs. He was friendly responsive, easy to work with, and made the shopping experience memorable, well priced, and easy!

Attention to intricate details, from start to finish

I had custom pendants made with my children's names stamped in them and a bracelet with wedding dates and initials stamped on them.

I had a meeting with Sarah to design my jewelry and she was so thoughtful, friendly, knowledgeable and helped me to turn my vision into a custom one-of-a-kind reality. Initially, I wanted tag-like charms hanging off the bracelet. Sarah was so passionate about it and embraced my ideas and also gave suggestions where I was unsure.

The final product was beautiful and she went out of her way to complete it before my baby was born! After a few weeks of wearing it, I began to feel like the bracelet sat quite heavy and clinked around noisily when I moved my wrist. It was an oversight of mine because it was exactly as I asked but I started to feel like I wanted to modify it and decided I would return to Pure Envy and pay to have it altered.

Sarah was amazing! She insisted that she wasn't happy until I was happy. She took the charms off the bracelet Ann turned them into pendants for me to wear around my neck, which I absolutely love and she also modified a loop in the bracelet so that it would fit better. This was all at no cost.

I couldn't recommend Pure Envy enough! I had a hazy vision of what I wanted but Sarah helped make it a reality and took all the uncertainty away. She shared my excitement and was determined to create something sentimental that I would love. I felt so cared for and the attention to detail was incredible.

The staff at Pure Envy create pieces with the same measure of love and care that they would if they were making it for themselves!

The perfect replacement...!

Loosing a wedding ring and choosing a replacement was difficult - so to find a local quality manufacturing jeweller was paramount.

Both the design ideas and service that Pure Envy provided were amazing - along with Sarah's expertise and knowledge the resultant choice is just fantastic - it is so good.