NBN

2.0 (1,346)
    1.7 (1,271)
    1.6 (1,402)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (431) · No (646)

Richard

Richard

Great customer service

I just moved into my new place and needed assistance setting up my new connection. Belong's customer support team were quick and effective in getting me there. Much appreciated, thanks.

car nutta J.

car nutta J.South West, WA

Stole our money and left none

Aoife O.

Choose a different internet provider.

Would chose zero stars if possible. Took a day of annual leave and stayed at home all afternoon yet no one turned up to connect the wifi. Tried to contact Belong >24 hours ago, no phone details so can only communicate via email. No one answered my multiple emails despite being assured on their page emails will be answered within 24hours. Such disappointing service.

Michelle de Klerk

Michelle de KlerkGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fabulous connection and customer service

Fabulous customer service and ease of service. Had some issues when moving apartments and I had a technician call and sort it all out! I haven’t had any issues with drop outs and no issues with the service.

BelongBelong

Thank you so much for choosing us for your new pad and taking the time to leave a review, Michelle. Your words mean the world to us! -Taylor

Very bad service and internet connection is poor

I was on 50 and Belong said they will update our internet for exatr 25 buks and make it faster however i am still having issues and the speeds dont seem to be any faster but worse.

BelongBelong

Best Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

Wendy Z.22 Nov 2019
best-internet-and-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

JeffGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very simple to install

I signed up for 50Mbps and currently getting 54 Mbps which was a pleasant surprise communication is by messaging online and difficult to communicate by phone as there's a message when you call referring me to online communication then it hangs up otherwise I would of given it 5 stars, although I did end up speaking to a person which was good as I was expecting my connection on June 1st and their system had June 3rd and I already canceled my previous service provider on May 31st and ended up getting connected on June 2nd so it worked out reasonably well

Jeff

Yes I know but I think it would be a great improvement having a phone call center for a better service and a more instant response
Cheers Jeff

JihanSydney, NSW

Paying for a service I cant use because there to lazy to come out and fix the problem

I moved house and asked belong to come out and fix a socket into the wall so I can connect the modem to start using my internet that I'm paying for. They told me to get my own electrion I played 150$ and he told belong need to send there people to fix it I emailed more that a day ago and they still haven't got back to me up to ow I'm still waiting. Worst internet service I have ever felt with there happy to take your money but not for there services If you sort enough never connect to Belong. Worst service I have ever dealt with.

Hi

ShazzSouth East Queensland, QLD

So angry

I have moved and because you can't ring Belong. I had to go through their website to let them know. I received an email letting me know that the place I moved to was set up for nbn. I plugged the black box and modem in and no internet... this morning I emailed belong and no reply. So I emailed this afternoon about still not having internet only to be sent links on how to plug the hardware in!!! I know how to do that, what want to know is why I still have no internet!!! I know I will be charged for something I'm not using and heaven knows when it will be fixed... I have been with belong for years and as soon as I move it all goes to crap... I'm going elsewhere

Connection TypeI don't know
Shazz

So I clicked on the link, did what was asked and I'm still waiting to have it sorted... this is the worst way to look after customers

Shazz

I have submitted a cancellation request and have applied to another provider... the lack of care from your company is astounding... no number to call to get it resolved is pathetic... you will loose more customers...

Sam L.

Sam L.North Western Region, NSW

Sadly I have to leave a poor review.

I have been trying for weeks to get my payment process worked out and 8 times Belong has closed my case and then immediately reopened it? They always ring from a private number which I don't answer due to the amount of spam calls from private numbers! They never leave a return phone number or email contact to assist me! I guess this is how Telstra keep the costs down but it's the same dreadful service we are used to from Telstra. Time to go back to Optus so at least someone will assist me! I can't recommend this company!

Horrible. Terrible service. Not recommended

Tyson

TysonSydney, NSW

Solid internet and excellent customer support via FB messenger

BelongBelong

Thanks for sharing the love Tyson! Shame we can't connect you up at your new place.

Hopefully, we'll be able to connect you again in the future! All the best from me and the team. -Rhys

HATEU

No star ... Negative star if possible
Been so screwed around by inflexible payment system , and promises from customer service ( hah ) ... F..ked up mobile service ( broadband sorted , finally ! )
Health crisis no Help

Connection TypeI don't know
sarahjovcic

sarahjovcicPerth, WA

Absolutely crap service

After having issues with our internet and no one being able to fix our issue we cancelled our service because Belong weren't providing the service we signed up for, but Belong continued to charge us for a service we cancelled every month so we re-issued our cancellation and Belong still continued to charge us every month. We requested many calls back as there is no way to contact them. Half the time we never got a call but on 3 separate occasions they actually did call and we were told we'd receive a refund. Six months later still no refund and Belong wont reply to consumer protection or anything to sort this matter.

MTM

MTMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Will now dis-recommend belong to everyone I know

akoya i.

akoya i.

Don't do it to yourself.

Leo S.

Leo S.asked

Broadband

I have tried to cancel my service several times but I did not receive any call or email. Also my internet is still working, how do I cancel my service?

It’s getting quite frustrating because I submitted my cancellation form before next payment but now they haven’t canceled my services and asking me to pay. I don’t want to take this case further.

BelongBelong

It's disappointing to hear you haven't heard back from the team, Leo. Although we'd love you to stay, we can definitely lend a hand disconnecting your service.

We've moved to a digital world and are working super hard online to support all our customers. You can reach us by flicking a message on most socials or by raising a Support Request on your Belong account.

Send us a message https://m.me/BelongAU and we'll meet you there! -Maddie

Geraldine Newman

I too, have issues with Belong. Advised them on the 27th March 2021 I was relocating on the 29th March 2021. They continue to charge my credit card and I’m no longer at that address I had an online chat yesterday with customer support who claimed she had escalated my issue and I would get a call from one of their customer support team. I’ve got nothing back from them, furthermore I would never recommend Belong as a provider, they have zero customer service.

Lizzy

Lizzyasked

Broadband

Is there an outage in my area??
I have no internet - I’m
In Broome
I’ve switch modem off and back in etc
The internet light is green and flashing?

Please let me know what the trouble/issue is?

BelongBelong

If you jump onto your account and head to 'Tech Support', that will let you know of any outages in your area. If that's not showing anything, then just send us a message here: https://m.me/BelongAU and we'll dig a bit deeper to find out what's going on. -Viktor

Fred P.asked

Broadband

hello i was chatting to Janrell in chat section and i was almost finished and signed up when we lost contact..i have tried to get back to chat but am unable to .then i may have to find another provider...WHY DON'T YOU HAVE A PHONE NUMBER WE CAN CALL

BelongBelong

So stoked that you're looking to join us, Fred :)

We've recently launched our live chat & it sounds like somethin' unexpected happened! We're still working out all the kinks, so thanks for being patient with us too.

Now that we're digital first, our support is online. We can chase things up to make sure your order went through A-okay too, so please send us a message & we'll lend a hand: https://m.me/BelongAU -Lizzie

Fred P.

hi this is Fred and i want to join in the fun

hello any body home

Get an answer from our members and Belong representatives

Compare all 3 Belong Broadband
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $60.00$70.00$95.00
Typical Evening Download Speed 30.0 Mbps40.0 Mbps80.0 Mbps
Promotional Monthly Price $55.00$65.00
Promotional Offer

Price is for 12 months, then reverts to standard pricing.

Price is for 12 months, then reverts to standard pricing.

Max Download Speed 25 Mbps50 Mbps100 Mbps
Max Upload Speed 5 Mbps20 Mbps40 Mbps
Service TypeNBNNBNNBN
Packages AvailableStandaloneStandaloneStandalone
ContractMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set PeriodMonthly and Set Period
Data AllowanceCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and UnlimitedCapped/Fixed and Unlimited
Compare all 3 Belong Broadband