Belong Broadband
See the Best Internet Service Providers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Belong

2.1 (1,728)
    1.7 (1,640)
    1.6 (1,803)
  • Adequate Speeds Yes (594) · No (804)

Heath
HeathSouth East Queensland, QLD

They are useless

E. Smith
E. SmithQueensland

Overall good company, but needs to make some big changes

Worm
WormFar West, NSW

Complete screw up and Rude as hell

Use to be good and great to deal with, and use to recommend to everyone. That is no longer the case. Rude staff who have the attitude of "not my job and don't want to do it". Simple and understandable error that could have, and had been years ago when it had also happened, been easily corrected was just completely shot down and dismissed. The guy didn't even want to just fix the details when he saw the update on the other account and recognised the clerical error. I've been with Belong since they started and have multiple accounts. We are now looking for another provider as their poor service, combined with rude and arrogant staff, has proved they don't deserve anyone's business.

Data top up
Data top upHunter Region, NSW

Data top up

It’s always Great service,always very informative,im always kept in the loop,good communication,very easy to top up my data. I have good coverage wherever I am. I recommend this service to family and friends

BelongBelongSend a private message

Wohoo! We're stoked to hear you've found a mobile plan that works well for you.

Don't forget to give them your introduce a friend code if they decide to sign up. -Rhys

Go with another ISP

dhruv14385
dhruv14385AU

Very poor customer support

They have just started helpline call which is limited to 8am to 8pm. I am not sure if that's even working or not. Few days ago there was an internet outage and no one was picking up my call as well. And I have to call them to cancel. Why am I not able to log in to my account and cancel the service?

Cole
ColeSydney, NSW

5gb for $10 rip off.

Your service GB usage seems to have a big hole that sucks my data up fast. Never used to go through data like this.. and a top up of 5gb is $10.. your service is turning into a dirty scam.. I’ll be dumping belong if this continues.

BelongBelongSend a private message

Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020
10 ways to improve your home’s internet connection

Does Netflix keep lagging? With the rain keeping more people at home, it’s not uncommon to see internet speeds slow to a crawl. Here’s a checklist of what to do to speed your wireless connection up before you call your internet provider.

Clara V.
Clara V.
10-ways-to-improve-your-homes-internet-connection
Siddharth S.
Siddharth S.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst customer service and poor business ethics!!

I had worst experience ever with Belong. The customer service are not even bothered what customer wants. They promised me a discounted plan but charged original price. When disputed I was told that it was a mistake and they will apply discount going forward. Again after couple of months when I checked the discount wasn't there and when I called the retention team lady said I ha e to pay original price.
Secondly, they don't have a phone number so very difficult to communicate if need an urgent response.
Lots of drop outs.
STAY AWAY FROM BELONG!!!

Simon H.
Simon H.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor service

Signed up with Belong and was given a date a week later that I had to stay home between 8am and 12pm to wait for the technician.
Took the day off work and waited till lunch. Nobody came.
When I called them they said sorry about that, there was an error, they will reschedule and send another email.
Thanks.

Tracy
TracyPerth, WA

If I could rate 0 I would

Ongoing internet issues mean I can no longer work from home. It took me a week last time to get a response (customer service is non existent) and they sent me a new modem which has not helped. In fact I think it’s actually worse. Trying to get hold of these guys is impossible. You call and they have no one to take your call. You log and and send a message only to have them close the ticket because you went through to the “mobile team” and not broadband…. Even though there is only one option to choose from. I’m done with Belong and joining someone else. I have a friend who is continuing to be charged by Belong even though they cancelled. Cant wait to deal with that.

Dean12345
Dean12345Sydney, NSW

Terrible service, internet drops out every single day.

Internet drops out randomly a minimum of once a day. I am writing this review using mobile data as we speak, my service dropped out five minutes ago.
Customer service is useless, all they can do is tell you to restart your router and modem which never remedies the issue.
Now it seems the internet connection speed/dropout message link on the app has been deleted.
I would never in a million years recommend this service to anyone who actually needs to use the internet frequently.
In saying all of this during the brief periods the service stays connected, internet speeds are pretty good.

Azza82
Azza82Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Needed more options for data top ups

Internet speeds are fine. I've never had a problem besides kids using to much of it. Lol. As I live in the hills I was expecting to have troubles connecting here an there but have never had that problem.

Find out how Belong Broadband compares to other Internet Service Providers

Belong is sooooo s#$t, drop out are none stop, OMG it's so bloody crap.

It's 10.30pm on a Wednesday night I'm the only one online at home, youtube is buffing wow. Speed test running at 1.5mbs, I've called them and its always the same story.

Flex J.

oh sorry patronizing, What do you think you can do to fix problems that you have not fix for over a year and half now? What a joke, Do you think I've called you guy and tried my best to get the problems resolve?

Flex J.

By the way when I signed up a few years ago you had quiet a good review score on here, I can see why you now have for 1 star than any other, I would have done for the 0 star option but unfortunately there wasn't one.

Horrible definitely recommend changing

Won't connect properly to my phone or game

connection not good kept cutting out badly

Had to turn off/ reset 10-15 times( date of the issue at hand)
16/6/22

Recommend another provider not worth Paul $70+ ( yes I'm not directly near my router but it still reaches fine but keeps cutting out)

Lauren M
Lauren MMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Belong is the worst telecommunications company I have ever dealt with

Belong has turned out to be the worst telecommunication company I have ever dealt with.

Firstly my internet was not connected when it was meant to be. I emailed Belong and waited DAYS to receive an email response - because you are unable to call them!

Then when it was connected, the internet never worked. Again, i waited DAYS for a response. I then asked to cancel my account and they GASLIT me and didn't address my request, instead just told me they were 'working on having the problem resolved' with no indication of timeline for this happen, and no phone call to discuss!

DO NOT USE BELONG!

Hansy M.
Hansy M.asked
Broadband

Why is my internet light flashing green, I've restarted and everything it's still the same

Aimee Gasked
Broadband

My internet dropped out this morning and I got told that it’s all working from their end, but it’s obviously not working at my end.. got told I have to “monitor my service for the next 24 hours” who else has had this issue and how long did it take to resolve?

DevAU
DevAUasked
Broadband

Hello, our wifi had randomly stopped working about a week ago, turning the router on and off/resetting it wouldn't fix it, the only lights that would appear green were the power and wi-fi, the sync wasn't flashing, we had called up and they told us to wait until the next day and it should be all fine, we waited and it wasn't fixed, we had called up again and after a long unhelpful conversation, we had a new router shipped out to our location, in hopes that was the issue, and to no surprised it wasn't, tried new cables, router, leaving it off for a day, nothing's working, had no help from customer service either.

Aimee G

Did this ever get resolved?

Get an answer from our members and Belong representatives

Belong Broadband

Compare all 3 Belong Broadband
CategoryInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service ProvidersInternet Service Providers
Standard Monthly Price $60.00$70.00$90.00