Belong Mobile

Included Data per Month5 GB
Renee

ReneeHunter Region, NSW

Loving Belong!

Was a loyal customer to a different provider for way too many years and got nothing in return. The switch to Belong was effortless and I can’t believe how much money I’m saving. I love the app and everything from paying my account to chatting with a technician is just so easy. The service on both my home internet and mobile are perfect. Thank you so very much Belong :)

BelongBelong

We're lucky to have you onboard Renee, thank you for choosing us and for the feedback!
It makes us so happy to hear you're loving our services so far :) -Lexi

Can not receive call or text

I have raised no incoming call and text issue on 17th May, today 2nd Jun, Belong has not fix problem. Empty promise "Some one will look into this" . How long will it take ?

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00

Internet Latency is the PooP

Check internet Latency every single day before playing gaming. Only 3 people live in a house and I often play an online game when only I stay at home. However, ping always higher than 90ms. After I complained again and again, they fixed for a day before everything come back like crap. Looking for another provider.

Plan Cost per MonthA$65.00

They dont give a damm

If you're looking to cancel your service, there are a few things you need to know.

Transfer or suspend my service

Currently, we are unable to suspend mobile services or transfer ownership of your service to someone else.

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00

Br00

Br00Sydney, NSW

Excellent So Far.

I ordered a Belong SIM card. It was delivered in less than two days. I purchased the 1G plan and tried to port my old mobile number to Belong. There was a problem because I typed in an incorrect account number for my old SIM. Belong managed to fix the problem in a couple of hours. My new Belong SIM card is now working perfectly. A very happy experience.

Paul HorowGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

The number you have dialled has been disconnected. Please check the number before...

Bad service

This is the absolute worst company I’ve ever been with using the covid 19 as excuse not to give customer service is not good I have not been able to access my mobile data at all I’ve been with the company since the 11th of may there isn’t a person at the call centre to help with Nicole support but they are people there in the sales department how does that work

BelongBelong

Data gifting not working for weeks

Data gifting has not been working for weeks and the support options are not responding. With three family members on Belong plans, data gifting was one of main features for choosing Belong to start with but we are now looking for another service provider who can actually provide this service.

Sarbjeet

SarbjeetGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unable to Make and Receive phone calls on Belong sim

Belong knows better than customers how to fix the problem.
Every time I raised support request to Belong they are teaching like I am a kid -‘restart your device, turn aeroplane mode off, do network reset and put sim in another handest.
How I can Prove that I tried all these useless steps and still facing the same problem.

Highly not recommending Belong

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month40 GB

Unprofessional and dishonest policies

We had signed up for the Belong Broadband plan and were given a SIM card with credit to use. Once the credit was used, we sent a message asking them to suspend our service. We never heard back from them and so assumed that our service was disconnected. However, we realised much later that they have been charging us all along! When we requested a refund, they flat out refused. They don't even have a customer service number to call and everything is done over messaging on their website. Highly unprofessional and misleading service. Stay away from this company!

Divya R.
Divya R.
Julian B

Julian BPerth, WA

Unable to receive incoming calls

I'm unable to receive incoming calls. I've contacted tech support who ask you to try all the obvious stuff & now they want a call logs of attempted incoming calls. Belong has a much better idea of this as they always pass on a text saying who tried to call. Very lazy support - find this information out yourself.

Winston V.Sydney, NSW

Lousy customer service. Avoid!!

Cant activate my prepaid SIM even after providing all documents. Had to raise a new request each time to respond. Also no answer to emails. Worst telco ever!!! Wish I never bought the SIM.

Winston V.

Do you not think I have tried numerous times but to no avail. Documents have been submitted and I am still unable to activate my SIM. My next step will be to lodge a complaint with the Ombudsman.

ShanePerth, WA

Try to cancel or stop payment on your mobile account

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Shiela

ShielaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

This mobile plan is just perfect.

This mobile plan is just perfect on what we're looking for as family communications tool. Please use IAFZYG8YD if you need free credits when you decide to shift. Thanks Belong!

DebbiePerth, WA

Dishonest

Signed up for an NBN plan, they 'gave' me a sim card with $80 on it. Their representatives said this sim would not cost us anything. Now I see they attached a mobile subscription to my account and have been charging me for this sim card and data for it. When I queried this and asked them to cancel the subscription and refund me, as I had never signed up for it, they have refused.
Absolutely dishonest company. Stay away.

Debbie

Hi Shaun, I have submitted a ticket via my account.
I hope this can be rectified.

Hi Shaun,
This issue has not been resolved. If anything I feel even more disgusted with this company. Blaming your customers for the the company's lack of communication is low.

My advice to other people is stay away from Belong.

Megan

MeganCentral West, NSW

Not happy

I have Brought two $10 sims and both will not allow me to activate as it says no prof of purchase so frustrating they where brought over a week ago

Doh

DohPerth, WA

Cheapest Plans to Telstra Network but Limited Services.

Plan Cost per MonthA$25.00
Included Data per Month10 GB
BelongBelong

What has someone to do, to get some assitance??? It is painfull

After few months without a problem, we have come to a sudden sto in our service, we received an email stating that payment of our $10 plan was denied,( we realized card was expired), then i have been trying for more than 10 days to update details on account, it's impossible to get in and modify, as it is not working, been doing bit of ping pong email with someone at customer service when i basically begged him to help me out to update my details, got told tomake a service request, which basically lead nowhere. then i got an email saying that our account is getting stopped as we have been missing payment, FFS i have been trying to pay you for a bloody week and half.

Rob
Rob

Done twice already and still waiting. It’s bit of a joke honestly.

mARJ

mARJHunter Region, NSW

Keen to Get You Connected, Then No Help

Included Data per Month5 GB

Glenasked

Hi, I am currently using Pennytel which is owned by Mynetfone for my mobile service. I want to switch over to Belong, however in the setup process there is no option to choose Pennytel/Mynetphone as a provider for porting the number. Hence I am unable to port my number to Belong. Can someone please assist with the porting of my service.
Regards Glen.

BelongBelong

Hi Glen thanks for considering us, we're keen to have you on board!
You can select the 'other' option or choose any of the providers, whichever one you pick won't affect if the port is successful or not. -Lexi

Glen

Hi Lexi, The option 'other' is not available in the list. When I picked us the provider as Telstra it still gives me a porting error.

Regards Glen

BelongBelong

What does the error say, Glen? Can you try porting over in another browser and just select another company from the list and then let us know if that goes through? -Viktor

Dharmik

Dharmikasked

How do I can cancel mobile service by using belong portal account?

Shane

go to support tab / mobile support button / manage service tab / cancel your mobile service tab / create support request, and send request - you will receive an email and then you need to work it out from there as i cannot remember exactly and there was no instruction...Good luck

BelongBelong

Hey Dharmik, you can cancel a mobile service through this link here --> https://bit.ly/3cUtYQm just make sure you're logged into your Belong account when you put through the request :)
We will send you another email to confirm it's been completed. -Lexi

Maureenasked

Hi, I'm into my third day of "support" via written dialog with several "technicians" where I get a different one each time and get asked questions for which I have already provided answers. I have carried out every instruction (including following Belong's online help which, incidentally isn't correct ie to cancel call forwarding it says use ##002#, not #002#.

5 days ago I suddenly stopped being able to make / receive calls. Texting is still okay, but callers get the message2text function although I cannot make calls as nothing happens - it's as if the line is dead.

No local outage appears on the map and moving the SIM card to another iPhone doesn't change the result. I have #002# and #004# a number of times, at one point ending up with a list of screen messages each beginning "setting erasure failed" followed by "Voice call forwarding all calls"; "Data call forwarding all calls" and finally "Fax call forwarding all calls which I sent a picture of to Belong.

All of the above has been advised to Belong and the latest response today (from yet another "technician") has been to tell me to try #002# and #004# - It feels like Groundhog Day.

Dave Wainwright
Dave Wainwright

Hi Maureen. Here’s a solution to your problem! Try taking the SIM card out of the phone. Proceed to the dustbin and deposit in there. Then go to the local shops and purchase a SIM card from another carrier. Take the card home and insert into your phone and follow their load up procedure. Your problem should hopefully be fixed. Good luck Maureen . Regards Dave.

Maureen

Hi Dave, trust me, I'm seriously thinking of doing that! I am considering Mate mobile - it has a lot of happy supporters AND its call centre is in Australia AND you can both extend your ringtone to 30 secs and have voicemail which Belong can't do. If anyone reading this is on Mate, let me know your thoughts. Cheers ;-)

BelongBelong

Hey Maureen, sounds like things are a bit a-miss with calling here. Sounds like you're already in touch, if you still need help, please raise a request here: https://bit.ly/2zRop6n and we'll make sure it's fixed up ASAP. Take care. -Taylor

Get an answer from our members and Belong representatives

Other Mobile Phone Service Providers