Belong Mobile

Belong Mobile

Tony

TonySydney, NSW

No customer service

I have emailed Belong and have had no response to my question. Before switching my account I want to know if my iwatch will work the same as it does with my current provider.
I have also tried calling but you are not able to talk with anyone.
At this point I feel I am better off staying with my current provider and pay the extra and get better service.

JJJ

JJJ

Absolutely terrible customer service

Don’t waste your time with belong. There service team is hopeless. Only way to contact them is through an enquire form and they might respond after one week if you’re lucky.

Worst Company Ever

They disconnected my number as I hadn't recharged my phone (they said that my number will be active for sometime after credit expired), I have been trying to contact them, there is no number and I am still waiting to hear from them via their online support. The reviews I read are very discouraging. I need my number reconnected and happy to pay for more credit. I need to make sure the information given by them is up to date and accurate.

BelongBelong

We're here to lend a hand, Rob!

We're keen to get your mobile back in action & can chase up those support requests for you. Please flick us a message here: https://m.me/BelongAU & we'll see what's going on. -Lizzie

Rob

I have sent an online request as well as a message through https://m.me/BelongAU and you were more interested in responding here than through the right channels that I went through. We have now changed providers - worst service ever

Fantastic App and Great Price

Have just turned a second family phone over to Belong.
Excellent coverage, have had no issues anywhere I’ve been.
Transferring out old phone number to the new service was easy and quick.
I have found the app easy to use and informative.
I got 20 dollars off using IFR8F9FO0
We are very happy with Belong mobile.

BelongBelong

It's so great to hear you're loving your Belong mobile service, Sara!

We're only a message away, so you if you ever need a hand, you're welcome to sing out. Here's to more good times! -Lizzie

maro832

maro832AU

This is the worst customer service

I have $80 credit but could not use it I could not have my sim activated with my number and could not activate with new number since April and I find it I cannot try again because the system is not letting me the option to do it is not friendly at all I am very disappointed I can’t activate the sim and the belong team didn’t help me to resolve the problem and promised to cal me but never called and marked it as resolved

andySydney, NSW

Do not do it! 21st century but medieval support

Do not do it. You cannot talk to anyone for help!! You must send an email and they will get back to you via email in 24 hours. It is the 21st century for God's sake. When you have a problem, and you will, you will see that there is nobody to help you. Well maybe tomorrow. But then you will email again for clarification and it will take another 24 hours. It will be faster with a dove or a crow (GOT). Find another cheap provider that you can at least talk to!!!!! I only gave one star because it si the lowest I could go.

andy

I asked for help through proper channels and it has almost been 24 hours and no answer yet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We don't Belong: Can't connect with the service or people

Susie

Support requests have been logged already fpr investigation and we're still waiting for a resolution.

Robert

RobertPerth, WA

Very good service

Moved two mobiles across from another carrier and only problem was the delay in one of the sim cards arriving.But once received the process was easy and the numbers were ported within a couple of hours.Have had no problems at all other than me messing up the activation because of my old account numbers.
Despite some adverse reviews on this site i went with them and would recommend them without hesitation.

Previous carrier went from using Optus to Vodaphone and the Vodaphone reception was very poor so was looking for one using Telstra.

Included Data per Month4 GB
BelongBelong

Hard to get in touch with.

Belong don't have a number you can call for help. They don't respond to the support requests, and claim this is the fastest way to get in touch with them.

BelongBelong

We will get back to you as soon as we can, Kate, but we also have our social team who can help out.

To get in touch with them, just send us a message here: https://m.me/BelongAU and we'll get back to you. -Viktor

Kate
Kate

Do you need a facebook account to message you through the link you supplied?

CompSouth East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

Impossible to cancel an account. The phone number they have doesn't work for calls. The hyperlink to complain goes nowhere. They don't respond to any email or support request. I've reported these incompetents to ACCC.

Also I've just noticed that they are on here replying to bad reviews. Try answering emails instead of trying to repair your shoddy reputation in retrospect - how absurd.

Comp

I do find it hilarious that you find time to reply here yet not to reply to 10 online support requests - bizarre.

Helen

HelenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Data Gifting

I have tried to contact via your email site but with no response back
My data Gifting tells me to check the number and try again. These phone numbers ARE correct, I HAVE checked
Please can you do something to rectify this problem
All my apps have been updated from my end but thinking maybe you need to do an update for me
Have been happy with Belong up till now

........ SUCCESS. Thankyou guys
Very fast action to the above request
Very happy with your service

BelongBelong

No voicemail option in 2021? Really?

WARNING! NO VOICEMAIL OPTION! I found out after I'd switched to Belong that it doesn't have a voicemail option, not even a generic one when a caller there wasn't. It only has a 10'' option which is completely unsuitable and useless, especially for work purposes. There was no information about this anywhere when I compared prepaid plans and there's nothing clearly visible on the Belong website either - very misleading and poor form. Not offering free voicemail is truly unacceptable, especially considering the fact that so many phone providers worldwide have been providing this service for free for over two decades. I'm now about to switch to another phone provider, after wasting time looking for a good phone provider which Belong is not.

Frederique R.
Frederique R.

As I said, the 10" option is a total WOT. it doesn't recognise many different accents and non-Anglo names. Just not good enough in this day and age. I'm switching to Boost. They have a better deal than yours for my needs and free voicemail.

Denys

DenysWheatbelt, WA

Updating my contact details so I could change my plan

Promises were made by the team members to contact me over a three day period, but they never kept to their word. By contacting Belong on Facebook I found Lizzie was very patient and able to sort out the problem of updating my plan. The five star rating is for Lizzie and her co-workers. Only one star for my previous experiences

Plan Cost per MonthA$15.00
Included Data per Month1 GB
Martin M.

Martin M.Sydney, NSW

Poor Network. Even though its from Telstra

The most frustrating thing about Belong is their Customer service. Which they dont seem to have. You cant call them!! Secondly the network, most of the time 4g is gone. Speed is slow, when in a call there wont be 4g .

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
Included Data per Month30 GB
BelongBelong

no customer service direct line

I couldn't gift data, and there is no way to get in touch with Belong when I needed something done urgently.
Data gifting was one of the reason I got this service but having to trawl the internet trying to find a contact number is killing the experience

AdelaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Still waiting for activation to happen

Been trying to utilize the help button even used their face book page but to no avail and it is not a very good experience for a new customer, and for my son who is trying to activate his sim card since Friday but still in progress up to now. They replied to my complain on face book but told to get my son to message them instead via the link to their face book messenger but no one replied to him, so frustrating that his current provider has just started the next billing period. Terrible customer service and that online activation needs to be fixed up or you will start losing customers and potential customers and the problem is whether we are allowed to return the sim card that we bought from JB Hi Fi.

Adela

My son sent a message on your face book messenger as per advised by Kimberly but no one replied to him yet.

D.Singh

D.SinghGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Doggerel service

I don’t recommend to any one to get sub mobile service mainly BELONG . There is no any contact number to solve the problem even with correspondence service. Plz don don’t.

Plan Cost per MonthA$40.00
BelongBelong

RUDE BELONG MESSAGE-My callers are not permitted to leave a message on my Belong Mobile a/c

Why is my Belong Mobile service telling my callers who reach what "should be" my message service that they are "not permitted to use this service"? How rude. How do I get rid of that and get my message service back please. I had customers tell me that my message is so rude that they will no longer deal with me.....!!!!!!!!!!!! Fix this please belong or tell me how to do it ASAP.
PS My husbands Belong account has done the same thing to him AGAIN!!

Plan Cost per MonthA$10.00
Alison R.

OK what do you need. I would like to fix this glitch which both my husband and I have on our Belong mobile accounts.

Alison R.

I clicked on the https address and it brings me back here.

Good price but no support

For some reason I can't be gifted data anymore. This is the main reason I got the belong sims. So everyone in our family has one and we can gift each other data. I've run out of data and my son has heaps but when he tries to gift it to me it says I'm not eligible to receive data! I've logged a service request but had no response. I've now gone all day without data and am seriously considering changing to another provider.

MelvsMelbourne