Beme

Beme

Brand Manager for Beme? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Lisa
LisaSydney, NSW

Good quality

Good website and easy to navigate. I always buy my clothes from BEME, as the quality is very good and so is the customer service

Tania Volk
Tania VolkSouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Great shopping Experience

Navigation of site was easy and found what I was looking for. Products were as described and in good condition (new).

Happy with the service

Love shopping with y'all. Love my clothes and especially love the fit. Very satisfied with the service and customer care team. Thank you

Disappointed
DisappointedSydney, NSW

Confusing tangle of brands, channels and returns policies

Christine S.
Christine S.Sydney, NSW

One of my favourite stores

I can always find everything easy
Lovely range of clothes
Great quality clothing,never had a problem,and I have bought a lot of clothes

Jodie
JodieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

good communication

received my goods with 2 items not included. Sent email with complete details and asked when arriving as wanted one that hadn't arrived for a function. Excellent response to email to say items no longer available and refund organised. However I had to email first to get refund and be notified not longer available, I feel this should have been notified before goods sent and payment only processed on goods received.

Bronwyn Bickhoff
Bronwyn BickhoffNorth Queensland, QLD

great service

i have had nothing but professional business with BeMe,

I am happy and satisfied with the range of clothing
Thank you.

Cheryl
Cheryl

The lady who I spoke with was very polite and sorted a refund quickly without any hassles.

The website was very easy to navigate and I enjoyed looking at all the products on sale. The two garments I received were excellent quality and fitted perfectly.

JBB
JBBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service and affordable

I have been purchasing from Beme for many years
I have always been satisfied
With the quality and prompt delivery

Maree R.
Maree R.Northeast, VIC

Everything l brought was excellent

My purchase was great, one item was missing and within hours l was refunded as stock was unavailable excellent customer service

Fantastic service

I ordered 2 of the same items by mistake . Yous were so helpful .And fixed up the problem for me . Am very happy

MMC
MMCCentral West, NSW

Great place to shop

Very happy with the sizing once you find what you need, and most products I bought were of good quality.

rosiewill
rosiewillPerth, WA

Nice & comfy

Nice comfortable jacket, good quality fabric & generous sizing. Site easy and quick to navigate. Delivery a little slow but understandable in the circumstances

Patricia
PatriciaPerth, WA

Good quality products

Unfortunately my local store in Baldivis WA has closed so I now have to buy online. Beme has a good range of products all of which are good quality.

Cas
CasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

The service was disappointing

I ordered multiple items, I waited, 8 days later I contacted customer care to find out when to expect my order, I was told wait until at least 10 days and they will follow up after that. Day 10 I send another email, day 11 I get an email saying 1 item unavailable but still on the site

Product Appearance Not as advertised