Branches, Online

Ree P.

Ree P.Perth, WA

Very helpful and supportive

20 yr customer, had fraudulent activity and money taken, from start of alerting bank everyone I dealt with was so helpful, especially branch staff who were so patient going through the recovery of funds process and changing accounts, passwords and all the pain involved, kept in touch with me and kept me informed and luckily my funds were put back into account, also very helpful afterwards with advise on keeping safe online. Can't thank them enough.

Paul

PaulGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Got sold Commonwealth Bank advice at the Bendigo

TopicGeneral Transactions

Don't ever go with this bank.

Not helpful, I have been waiting for money that they lost for 2 months now & they are still trying to find out what's going on! Don't bank with this bank!

Vin

VinPerth, WA

Never trust these guys for a home loan

Applied online for pre qualify for home loan. Said no credit checks will be done,etc.
It showed, the loan was serviceable.
Next day a banker calls up, asked for all details over the phone. Was advised that i will get a call back in 30 minutes before we continue the application. Never received a call back (2 weeks now) and guess what an enquiry was made on my credit without my consent. This is ridiculous. This bank is totally not trustworthy. Try to stay away if you are applying for home loan with Bendigo

SashaFar North Queensland, QLD

They are so committed to give you the best possible service

We do business with the Mareeba Bendigo Bank for over 15 years. We were glad that the bank has always supported our business in every respect. It was always a pleasure to go to the branches and the staff greeted us by name and with a smile. No problem was too big.
They helped us to grow and we never had the feeling that we were being ripped off like we had the experience with an other big Bank before. Thank you guys.

Williamstown bendigo just a disgrace.misleading n preying on the disadvantaged

Was with the bank for 2 yrs n did not find them fair or honest, terrible experience with bendigo, the where charging me almost $100 every fortnight from $350 all because of an overnight $20 debit, never reimbursed me in 2 yrs n basically took food off the table for my family,went to nab who didn’t charge for being in debit for a few $$ overnight

Marisa

Marisa

The worst most misleading Branch Manager/Bank

Mara

Mara

Declining Rapidly

I’ve been a customer for over two years now and it seems the processing times are getting later and slower.

My car registration was meant to be paid today when I was supposed to receive my wages. Bendigo Bank obviously only cares about their excessive fees they charge before they even consider releasing your funds.

Appreciate them always screwing with my life.

G666

G666Canberra 2600, ACT

So many fees

So many undisclosed fees, bank changes interest rates without letting you know. Staff are useless and have no idea what their doing, manager seems to be non existent. Overall a very dishonest bank

Patrick maguire

Patrick maguire Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Fees !!!

I recently went in to a branch to open a savings account. I put 20 dollars in and ordered a debit card. Before i had even got my card that 20 dollars had turned into 14 dollars.
Heres the thing....that little 6 dollars they quickly took will, in the long term, cost them much much more. I was just about to put in 750,000 into my account with them. Not only will i be closing my account i will ensure many MANY wont be bitten by this money thief organisation. I hope the CEO reads this.

jputting

jputtingMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No Disclosure of Fees

Luke

LukeSydney, NSW

Issues with setting up (more than three weeks since setup). Very inconvenient.

I set up an account with them through a home loan more than three weeks now. Still no ATM card delivered and they can't seem to identify me for mobile banking (they're asking very specific questions that requires access to my account to answer, but am calling them coz I can't get access :D). Unfortunately, the journey has been full of inconvenience.

Simon C

Simon CGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Everything so difficult

I have been trying to get added as an additional signatory for a community group account. It is the hardest experience I have ever had with a bank. No one can help. Information is inconsistent.

jdines50

jdines50

Worst service and tardy

Joined Bendigo bank in 2016 and had nothing but trouble.
Incorrect paperwork sent and signed then told us incorrect forms sent have to redo 3 days before settlement on property. Then was told by conveyancer that Bendigo not ready and blamed me for signing paperwork too late.
Kept security over properties that was not required then asked for another fee to release the security.
Overall a VERY disorganized bank with no consideration for the customer despite their advertisements says they are the people’s bank. Rubbish my advice give them a big miss ! You can make a mistake but every interaction with them was a stuff up....

LCL999

LCL999Sydney, NSW

Excellent service. Some reservations

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

such know it all but DID NOT listen to what I had to say before jumping to conclusions again and again

Okay I have banked with this bank since 2015 because they were right next to where I worked and it was an easy account to open. Calling head office has not been pleasant once over the years. Today I received Ms Know it all, tells me what I just said to her, questions me but did not listen to what I had said which would have answered her question than laughs in a condescending way when I advised her Not to be a know it all on the next customer and LISTEN... DO THEY LISTEN...JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO LISTEN THAN YOU CAN ANSWER WITHOUT BEING SO RUDE ALONG THE WAY!!! BAD BANK, St George have always been nice to me, I need to change.

TopicBusiness Banking
Jac A

Jac AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your time, or theirs apparently because they will let you know about it.

TopicBusiness Banking

Loan application response = crickets

Applied in person at Wyong Branch for refinance mortgage. Existing assets and excellent repayment history. No follow up, action or progression. Approved by other lender. Very disappointed with customer service

Donottrustthisbank

Donottrustthisbank

Do not trust this bank

Long term loyal customer in the past and couldn't have recommended them enough. Sad to say now, stay right away they are not safe for anybody especially women or other vulnerable groups.

Vic s

Vic sGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They charge random fees for cards that were never asked for. Be careful of their horrible fees.

I recently started getting expensive card charges for an Account I never used. The card was not asked for and no one informed me of any charges. Then the person on the phone said i will be charged high amounts for fees if no money is in the account and they try and take money for the card. Just disgusting. No bank works likes this!