Bendigo Bank

Bendigo Bank

Branches and Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

K T.

MaireSouth East Queensland, QLD

Acting like the big 4 banks

Bill V.

Bill V.South East Queensland, QLD

‘The Better Big Bank’ ? I think not!

After 40 years with one of the Big 4 banks we thought it was time to look at other options. All our lives we had been model customers of 2 of the major banks paying off 5 mortgages over the years. We fell for the Bendigo Banks advertising promise of a better experience, only to discover they were even worse! No customer skills at all, the Manager at the Cooroy Branch was aloof and rarely interested in returning calls. The process of dealing with all the staff was disjointed and tedious. A complete fail.

TopicNew Account

Rhi

RhiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Zero stars is more appropriate

CYBER CRIME

Today Bendigo Bank Cyber Crime team, saved me from an attempted fraudulent transaction, I was informed within minutes of the attempt. They are on duty 24/7 Bravo Bendigo !. In fact my 17 years with a Bedigo has been a good experience

September 20th 2019 Update: Rural banking
Have been with Bendigo since 2003, never an issue, Bendigo still has branch's with people, helpful people, but the phone banking is 24/7 so I use that mostly. Bendigo has recovered my money from a fraud once, and recently stopped an online attempt in progress, their fraud team is there 24/7 wonderful people, and when my account was locked to protect it, they organised for me to get money when needed.

John

JohnVictoria

Ats are just going......going......gone

Looks like the Bendigo bank has big bank syndrome; how to rip off more customers and give less service.
Slowly all the Bendigo bank Atms are going out of shopping centers. Sure they have kept the ones at the banks, but trying to park near a bank!!!!!???? Most BIG BANKS have banks in shopping centers, and have atms everywhere. After being with the Bendigo for years.....I feel let down big time. I am looking for a decent smaller bank.

TopicATM Experience
Disco Devil

Disco Devil

Huge wait time on phone, and loads of fees attached to accounts.

Sitting on hold for over 30 min, plus loads of fees on my accounts. There are other banks doing it better.
They also don't offer any reward scheme's for flying or anything else.

Tashy T.

Tashy T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Ridiculous

I don't want to give this bank 1 star. This bank has taken out so much fees that it leaves me broke. There is not a strong enough word to describe the feeling of looking into your bank account and discovering the bank has taken fees for something. Not small fees either. I am so fed up with this bank and it's rude customer service. The face to face customer service has been extremely rude, not on one occasion either. Have changed since that ignorant experience and can say I am extremely happy with my new service and customer service. Also why can't the customer describe the ugly experience they have with banks.

Time for a change

After 40 years with this bank and the closure on Saturdays and closure of community branches its time for me to move to one of the big 4 in protest of the recent changes.

Jname

JnameTasmania

Bendigo probably the worst bank in Australia

I got scammed by a sophisticated scam artist on Gumtree and i was banking with UP (Owned by Bendigo) and so far i've had to deal with Bendigo bank for the case and no one at Bendigo has a clue what to do when something serious such as fraud happens. Branch knew nothing, case managers know nothing. No one can help me and it's all because i chose Australia's least competent bank. Stick with the big boys.

Maggie

Maggie

Not fair bendigo

Oh dear, watching open hours shrink, now no Saturday opening, gee why am I banking with them, can no longer pop over on Saturday nor pop in on the way home

cjoyking

cjoykingWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Why is it their mail

I’ve been with this bank a few years after taking over the morgage after a death in the family.the bank is happy for me to pay the account but I can’t check the account online. I’ve asked for regular statements to be sent one of whichI received.upon questioning the bank I was told the letters had been returned undelivered. The address was correct.

tam17

tam17Rockingham

Staff and Manager incompetent

TopicBusiness Banking and Loan Application
Phil

PhilSouth East Queensland, QLD

25 years of good service

I have had an account with Bendigo bank for 25 years, I only opened an account to get a mortgage and I had 3 other accounts with major banks. closed them all down because they could not beat bendigo for service or fees or helping when I had a problem. when I walk into other banks and see the wait times. I laugh and if im charged an what I consider an unfair fee. I talk to them and 95% of the time they withdraw the fee. Could not be happier. a great bank :) :)

jewel M.

jewel M.Sydney, NSW

Best of the worst

Banks are always going to be annoying to deal with but Bendigo makes it barable. I’ve been with them for 4 years and they have never done me wrong. Customer service is always good. They seem such happy people for what I can only imagine is a rough job

Bob

BobTasmania

Customer service First!

Absolutely appalling service

Registered online to do a one of share trade which should have taken one day, in 4 weeks I have spoken to 7 different customer service operators who promise you the world are apologetic about the companies poor service, tell you they have put a priority on the trade, speak with their Managers and still nothing is done. From day one they do not acknowledge receipt of paperwork, do not communicate via email or phone and even when promises are made to personally follow through, nothing is communicated. Do not ever consider using this service!

Yarra

YarraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

"Community" Bank preys on its vulnerable clients

June

Juneasked

It says I get paid tomorrow from Centrelink. Will my money go into my bank account tonight? And what time?

Kelly B

Kelly Basked

My cantrelink disability pension gets paid this Friday but is in my account Thursday , as it is a public holiday Friday will it be in any earlier?

george murray
george murray

Sorry the bank cant answer your question, You need to ask Centrelink they know when the deposit was made the bank has no control over centrelink deposits

Michelle

Michelleasked

I did my dole form at 4am this morning my payday is Friday when will I get paid

James V.

If your pay is normally in the bank Friday morning, it will go into your account Thursday at midnight, providing you have lodged your form within the centrelink timeframe and met reporting requirements

john west
john west

Why would you be asking the bank how are they going to know when you are going to get paid the logical thing to do would be to ask centrelink

Get an answer from our members and Bendigo Bank representatives