Branches, Online

LCL999Sydney, NSW

Excellent service. Some reservations

Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

such know it all but DID NOT listen to what I had to say before jumping to conclusions again and again

Okay I have banked with this bank since 2015 because they were right next to where I worked and it was an easy account to open. Calling head office has not been pleasant once over the years. Today I received Ms Know it all, tells me what I just said to her, questions me but did not listen to what I had said which would have answered her question than laughs in a condescending way when I advised her Not to be a know it all on the next customer and LISTEN... DO THEY LISTEN...JUST TAKE A MINUTE TO LISTEN THAN YOU CAN ANSWER WITHOUT BEING SO RUDE ALONG THE WAY!!! BAD BANK, St George have always been nice to me, I need to change.

Jac A

Jac AGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don't waste your time, or theirs apparently because they will let you know about it.

Loan application response = crickets

Applied in person at Wyong Branch for refinance mortgage. Existing assets and excellent repayment history. No follow up, action or progression. Approved by other lender. Very disappointed with customer service

Do not trust this bank

Long term loyal customer in the past and couldn't have recommended them enough. Sad to say now, stay right away they are not safe for anybody especially women or other vulnerable groups.

Vic s

Vic sGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

They charge random fees for cards that were never asked for. Be careful of their horrible fees.

I recently started getting expensive card charges for an Account I never used. The card was not asked for and no one informed me of any charges. Then the person on the phone said i will be charged high amounts for fees if no money is in the account and they try and take money for the card. Just disgusting. No bank works likes this!

Kathryn M

Kathryn MCanberra Central 2601, ACT

So glad to refinance and be rid of them

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Clay

Clay

The better big bank! What a joke!

I banked with bendigo for a number of years and learned the hard way that they are only interested in corporate profit and have no interest in its customers nor the communities it operates in. There are honest banks out there, do not trust bendigo with your accounts.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions and New Account
86 400
3.6
57Bundy

57BundyLavington

AVOID!! Don't use them for business banking!!

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Automated service is long winded, convoluted, and laborious.

No call back in the 9-15 mins advised. Waited 30mins, then I called to be pushed to back of queue and then advised by yet another robot that a call back would now be between 23 and 44 mins. No email address, no service, just an excuse by yet another Corporation to charge us service fees for no service. Tried to sort out my very simple question with a real person at Bank only to be given cold shoulder.

david kim

david kim

avoid this stupid "BANK"

takes 8 months to go through your homeloan refinance, keep asking the same docs again and again...... find all excuse to change their minds but NEVER say NO to waste your time.

Jo Sephine

Jo SephineSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Glad We Made the Change

Initially hesitant to make the huge change when refinancing with another bank, Wendy Truter (Loganholme branch) helped make the entire process smooth and easy. Bendigo Bank is saving us $10,000 a year compared to a major bank (starts with ‘W’, ends in ‘estpac’) which wouldn’t even call to discuss or negotiate. Since then, they have further lowered their interest rates to assist during the pandemic, without us even requesting. Every branch we have visited (props to Ormeau specifically) have been pleasant and friendly. We are so happy with the change and recommend you to everyone we discuss finances with.

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application
Neil B.

Neil B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Their ATM stole my card...pathetic phone staff

For absolutely no reason,no warning...this banks ATM decides to steal my card(non bendigo card)
and to top it off the smarmy little wench on the phone tells me after I ask for a manager, talks over me and tells me she is ending the call...but not before ...in her foolish sarcastic voice tells me to have a lovely day????...damn you!

TopicATM Experience
Sammy -.

Sammy -.

positive experience

Very good products and the best customer service ive had, really friendly and willing to go above and beyond to answer any and all of my questions throughout the process.

Osaka W.

Osaka W.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don’t go near this bank

michelethree

michelethreeCentral Queensland, QLD

Love using new online format. Also need to share... 24 hr help, my password problem solved immediately.

My experience was patient and professional customer service with the 24hr service. So helpful in my emergency with a password problem. Couldn't fix online.
Was organised with steps thru to resolution.

Leo Li

Leo LiGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great service Ming Fu

I did home loan 2 years ago with Ming Fu (doncaster branch), he did great job & provide best interest rate & service, even sometimes night time he still call & communication with you.
Last week we transfer the variable rates to Fix , he did for us so efficiently & get great deal for us again.
Just want to say thanks Ming.

cilla_franky

cilla_frankyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Don't bother

Opened an account with Bendigo Bank yesterday to shift my banking across from another bank, including a credit card balance transfer (Offered 9% 6 mths). Was conditionally approved. Online banking seemed pretty easy to use. Later that day I received a notification to say my credit card app was declined. Not interested in new customers obviously. Very disappointing, especially after having closed my other accounts. Called for feedback, was told I didn't meet their lending requirements??? May as well stick with the big four, just a regional bank run by amateurs pretending to be something they're not. Don't waste your time.

TopicCredit Card Application
Kris

KrisSouth West, WA

Poor customer service no help over phone

Very poor to bank with charged really high fees considering I only had 1 account with them.call centre takes forever to get through went to close down account in branch and were told they only would take cash to close down account pay fees or use a different Bendigo card which I didn’t have very poor

lll0122788