Bendigo Bank

Bendigo Bank

Branches, Online

• Topics
    • General Transactions (39)
    • Business Banking (9)
    • Loan Application (9)
    • New Account (7)
    • Credit Card Application (6)
    • ATM Experience (5)
steve y.

steve y.Darling Downs, QLD

Pathetic

Withholding my emergency payment during this corona virus pandemic, it's been four days so far and that's not legal, pointing the finger at others to take the blame off them

Skittles G.

Skittles G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Used to be good but then they got greedy...

ingam60

ingam60Perth, WA

Avoid at all costs - joke of a bank

TopicLoan Application

aussievic0Illawarra, NSW

Have never had a problem - 3 years

Have been with this bank for approximately 3 years having moved from the IMB (30-40 years) and perform 99.5% of my transactions online on a PC. I have never had a problem. When I requested to open another account it was done almost immediately online. Requesting another card took less than a week. Most of my messages through the PC app. have been answered within a day. Suggestions and questions have all been politely acknowledged and commented upon or answered. The very few occasions I have visited or spoken to my Nowra branch have been fruitful and politely handled. I don't expect every staff member to know everything about banking only to know from where to get the answers when they don't.

TopicATM Experience, Credit Card Application and General Transactions

The worse bank I've ever seen in whole my life

0 customer service, 0 security, 0 in everything. What you will do if a bank doesn't want to return your money and simply says go and make a complaint. Someone stole the money from my account and i put 2 requests and haven't heard anything for 2 months, they close my case without notifying or explaining what happened, gave me a number to how I can make a complaint if I'm not happy. unbelievable!! don't waste your time and energy with this bank...

Simon mc

Simon mcMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Deliberately obstructive and incompetent

While trying to establish and administer an estate account for my late father who was Bendigo Bank customer, bank staff provided incorrect versions of internal forms then rejected the form once we had the document witnessed by a JP.
Process has taken forever and bank staff are evasive or downright obstructive when questioned....as they hold dad’s money they naturally also hold the power over releasing it.
A terrible organisation to deal with

TopicNew Account

jamiiSydney Surrounds, NSW

Shocking customer service

I recently applied for a lowrate mastercard took them 5days to reply i have above average credit score supplied pay slips then they wanted bank statements i cancelled it i applied to one of the big 4approved in one hr card is on its way 2000 limit i only wanted 1000 from bendigo hopeless service bendigo bank

TopicCredit Card Application
Chris

ChrisVictoria

Competitive? Not at all.

Cant think of anything good about this bank. Why are they not competitive? Their money is worth more than other banks apparently. Terms, interest rates, savings interest rates, fee's. There is no reason to bank with Bendigo.

TopicGeneral Transactions

I wish Bendigo bank did do bank processing on weekends like other banks do

I wish Bendigo bank did do bank processing on weekends like other banks do. To help there customers I called Bendigo bank 3 times and got 3 different answers one officer said that it will be done Saturday when other 2 said that they don't do processing on weekends

GG

GGCentral Queensland, QLD

Go elsewhere

Have been with them for over 8 years. I have never seen such incompetent banking. They even said they had security over 3 units that we didn't own. I am in the process of moving away from bendigo but they are being extremely obstructive.
My advice...bank elsewhere

Aussiegal

AussiegalSydney

Thankfully - not one of the Big Four

I have been with Bendigo for about 3 years. I did find their website a bit difficult at first. Once I rang customer service, I was fine. They have a good security, rotating log in code, if you bank online. The service at the branch was very personal and helpful. It was quite crowded and busy, but hey, aren't they all. They donate decent sums to local charities. I like that! I have not seen their name published in the media about ripping off or cheating their customers. - unlike, unfortunately other banks I am with.

K T.

K T.

They used to be good, now they are dangerously incompetent. Be very careful if you use their travel app!!!!

Bendigo bank used to be quite good, now they are actually a dangerous bank to be with. Their latest travel app is EXTREMELY DANGEROUS and may leave you stranded in a foreign country with no ability to get cash out or to pay for anything! Very very dangerous bank to be with.

TopicATM Experience, General Transactions and New Account

Berwick Bendigo Branch terrible to Deal with

We have been with Bendigo for a few years and each time we had to dreal with Berwick Branch is terrible. It takes over 2 months to action everything. We have been trying to change banks and its close to impossible their processes are lengthy and they never keep to the dates that they provide their consumers.

TopicBusiness Banking, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Kassara B.

Kassara B.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Disgusting would not recommend

It's not reliable, I've been with them 12mths, customer service representatives that know nothing about the way the banks run. You ask questions about payments no one seems to know a can thing, they don't process on weekends

fiona.sunner

fiona.sunnerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Extremely rude 'support' staff

The call centre staff are extremely obnoxious and unhelpful, and are very rude to elderly customers. I would go as far to say, as they are discriminatory to the elderly and do not help them with internet banking difficulties. I'll be removing all my investments as soon as possible.

Bruce W.

Bruce W.

Lack of communication

I was planning to change my personal, business and SMSF banking to Bendigo Bank. As part of the transfer, I needed an investment loan for a rental property. I had to provide Bendigo Bank a huge amount of personal and business records and then never heard from them again. Following up a couple of months later I was told that they were not providing investment loans. What a waste of time, so now Bendigo Bank is blacklisted and the shares I had in the bank disposed of.

TopicBusiness Banking, Credit Card Application, General Transactions, Loan Application and New Account
Administration R.

Administration R.Southwest, VIC

Business Master Debit Card replacement from hell

shez

shezWheatbelt, WA

No account--no service!

They are the only bank in cunderdin w.A. Anyone can use their atm, went inside to break down a $50 note, was refused as I was not an account holder!

Vin Lever

Vin LeverMid North Coast, NSW

No my cup of tea

I have a Bendigo Bank for a a while but did not use as interest rates were low and term deposits rate were low also - a person can do better elsewhere.
Recently I went to my local back to start using the account but found they are pushing people into phone banking. I don't do phone banking.
Apparently to use you account you have to have a phone app. You can't just do it online/internet and then there are references to electronic "tokens". I do use online banking services and some institutions send verification codes for transactions - no problem.
No sure what the future of banks on the street front is if they are pushing this kind of digital banking.

casey13