2Bensons Cleaning Services

100% · 200%

Rates and Fees
4.5
Job Satisfaction
Brand Manager for Bensons Cleaning Services? Claim your listing.

phillipa Widmer
phillipa Widmer

Comercial/home carpet care

Honest,well priced,reliable
Look no further for the most brilliant carpet cleaning,
Scott really cares about his work
And it shows!!
Denis
DenisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic service

Very prompt and friendly. The quality of the clean of my old lounge suede style suite was amazing. Dean and tidy whilst working and offered free advice for after service care. Highly recommended.
Rates and Fees
Carlo
Carlo

Excellent service,professional, great result

We got a problem with the mould on the Windows and walls in the house . Scott fix the problem in just 2 days. Excellent service. I really raccomend this company.
JBraendler
JBraendlerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Superior service and results

I found Bensons Cleaning service on the web as we had purchased a property that required some heavy duty cleaning of carpets and tiled floor areas.
Scott provides a very professional service with high quality equipment and honest and transparent communication regarding the job he is undertaking.
He cleaned our carpets first and then provided a quote on our very large tiled area so there were no surprises regarding cost of the job.
The tiled area was very challenging and Scott achieved an absolutely amazing result at a very reasonable price.
I would highly recommend him and will definitely seek his superior service again in the future.
mark
markNewton

fanatstic carpet cleaning service

Scott cleaned my carpets today. I had dog urine and marks in the carpet from puppies I had just bred. Before contacting Scott I contacted several other cleaners and none were as courteous or as knowledgeable as Scott was. My carpet is a light cream colour and he did a fantastic job getting the stains out. Very professional very easy to deal with and willing to make sure I was happy with the result. . Thoroughly recommend Scott for any of your cleaning needs.

Simon R.
Simon R.

Fantastic Job!

Scott came recommended by a friend who uses him regularly. We had our upholstered couch and a rug cleaned. The couch had a large water stain. Scott was informative, thorough and did a fantastic job. The couch looks brand new and the rug is white again. Thank you Scott and Bensons Cleaning Services.

Anand Rajandren
Anand RajandrenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA4 posts

Good Job

Scott did a good job cleaning the bathroom floor and removing the mould. He also took the trouble to clean the exhaust fan. I've used Scott once before and the quality of his work has always been good.

Damien
Damien

Brilliant result

We had Benson's come in to our retail outlet that gets heavy foot traffic. All the stains in the floor were removed and the chairs came up like new. Better result than any other previous company.

On time and great to deal with, I'll be using them for all future cleans!

Demetri
DemetriMetropolitan Adelaide, SA2 posts

Always excellent!!!!

Benson's have been cleaning our home and business carpets for years and they always come up perfect. Have tried others in the past but Benson's latest machines always do an excellent job. I will not go to anyone else

Jacqui
Jacqui

Great professional Service! Thanks Scott

Fantastic Service. Scott was very professional on the phone and then again when he arrived to clean our lounge. Our 12yo lounge looks back to new!

Joseph Leeton
Joseph LeetonMetropolitan Adelaide, SA43 posts

Fantastic service by Scott

We had a heavy stained single mattress,smelt and looked.

Scott arrived on time and was meticulous. Pleasant guy and certainly knew his stuff

Highly recommended

Tarkus
TarkusAU3 posts

Professonal, friendly and thorough

He scheduled the job promptly and professionally, and turned up as scheduled. He was upfront about the costs and while we planned the work we agreed to some extra work in addition to the main cleaning. He was most cooperative in ensuring that I got the job I really wanted rather than rushing into things. The whole job was done on a budget we were both happy with. The work itself was thorough and the house felt as good as new. I've used many carpet cleaners over the years (because the good ones seem to quit the business eventually), so I've seen the range of prices and quality of work, and Bensons is up there with the best, and I'll be employing them for as long as they around.

Shane
ShaneAdelaide2 posts

Great moving house refresh

Scott came at relative short notice to revive our carpets for our new tenants and returned them back to their original colour (excluding fading). Saving the last star for when we move back in and have the full service. Also rescued some rugs that I thought were past it. Thanks.
Scott was very professional
Ali Joseph
Ali JosephAU

fantastic service

[name removed] has been cleaning our carpet for many years. He is always punctual and polite and does a wonderful job. he rescues our carpets from the point where I think we need to re-carpet to being clean and lovely to lay around on again. the work is always high quality and fairly priced.
consistent quality
Amy
Amy

Great Service

[name removed] came out and cleaned the floors of my share house which were definitely worse for wear. He did a great job and they came up a treat. The carpet in the living room was particularly bad and on the stairs there was a stain, but they all came clean. I will be recommending him to my friends and family.