See the Best House Cleaning in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Awesome service!

Weve been using Jarvis weekly for almost a year they are reliable and do a good job! Always on time and trustworthy we are always happy with the service
I would highly recommend them.

Sue

SueGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent job, did exactly as I requested - my place was spotless!

My cleaner arrived on time and followed my request to a tee. Cannot fault this service - my apartment was spotless after he left. Ease of paying via the app was great as well. Will definitely use this service again!

priyanka c.

priyanka c.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Well communication and excellent service

Very well done cleaning service, very happy with the standard of cleaning and affordable price. Their communication is very prompt. Changing of date is quite easy, 48 hours before next service.
Highly recommend Jarvis!!

Sophie

SophieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Reliable and great service.

The cleaners work hard and are very dedicated. Even if something isnt done perfectly, they are open to feedback and eager to improve. We will continue to use this service.

Helen S.

Helen S.Sydney, NSW

Very thorough, good service

Good clean, efficient & thorough. She was prompt and worked hard. Will be continuing to have my house cleaned by every 2 weeks. Would recommend as happy with the service they provide

Matthew B.

Matthew B.Sydney, NSW

Very convenient system for cleaning / housekeeping

Appreciate 1) ability to schedule bookings online / via text, 2) ability to make payment with saved credit card (rather than have to worry about cash) and 3) great customer service

Elaine

ElaineSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Had a great clean from Jarvis ! My cleaner came early and the place was sparkling. She also helped with some tidying. Thanks to the team for a great service and clean.

Hels

HelsSydney, NSW

Reliable & speedy service for busy people

We were delighted with the speedy & responsive customer service of Jarvis who arranged a cleaner within a couple of days to do a regular clean, which is a godsend for busy people. Our cleaner was punctual & paid attention to detail with the essential things like the bathrooms & dusting. Thanks Jarvis for your very reliable service.

Kelly

KellyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional, convenient and accessable. 5 stars

The service team are quick to respond even on the weekends. I've never had an issue and always had quality service. Only courtesy and convenience. I would highly recommend Jarvis.

Elise G.

Elise G.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

2nd time round spot on

So far I’ve had two different cleaners with Jarvis. First cleaner had obviously not cleaned before, but Jarvis Online support team sorted out a free clean for me and an amazing cleaner for the following week. Customer service is great and efficient. Looking forward to using this service more.

Very convenient and great cleaning service.

Thorough clean of bathroom/shower as well as toilets. Floors are always spotless and he even uses any spare time to do odd jobs like washing or extra cleaning of kitchen appliances

Prakhyat

PrakhyatGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

This is perfect. They listen to us and work with 100 percent dedication...

They deliver on promise and are dedicated bunch of hard working individuals. I strongly recommend their services. I have used their services three times and look forward to utilising in future too...

Really fantastic service!

Lizeth is so thorough and quick cleaning our house - she is the best cleaner we have ever had! She does all the little things that you wouldn’t even notice unless you’re a bit of a clean freak (ie cleaning the dust off the high picture rails). We are so lucky to have found this service.

Katie P

Katie PPerth, WA

Love the ease of use

The app is easy to use and the cleaning service has been great so far. Lots of opportunities to give feedback. We will be continuing with our Jarvis Cleaner fortnightly.

Susie R.

Susie R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommend, makes life so easy!

Very well organised business. Makes organising a cleaner very simple. Lots of communication and very trustworthy.

I have had a cleaner 3 times so far and house is spotless, with extra little touches that make you feel like you live in a hotel!

Highly recommend using Jarvis, I think I will start to investigate other services they can offer now too!

Makes life very easy.

Penny W.

Penny W.South East Queensland, QLD

Perfect! Great service, great cleaning

Great service through app and our butler Nayara is reliable and thorough. She shows up on time and did a great job cleaning our house. Looking forward to her next visit.

Bernie

BernieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Jarvis has been such a savour in our household, working a very busy and physically demanding job and coming home to a clean house is the best feeling, knowing that every fortnight it’s definitely going to get done is great, meaning I don’t have to stress about house work. I am so grateful for our cleaner, and the communication from the Jarvis team via text message makes everything even easier! Would definitely recommend.

Kristen H.

Kristen H.Sydney, NSW

Great Customer Service

Jarvis customer service is so on point, love the communication over text message, makes it very easy, have had some great cleans! I'd recommend to anyone that wants a regular cleaning service.

Teresa

TeresaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Quality of work

My butler is amazing, always in time, follows instructions and goes above and beyond. I look forward to coming home to a very clean house. She also communicates very well.

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Clean home

Walked into my home at the end of the day and it was lovely and clean. ..fresh... Everything was clean. The cupboards, the microwave . What a great service . Very happy to recommend Jarvis to anyone.