Candice A.

Candice A.Hobart, TAS

Absolutely Great Service with Great People

Sweetu who visits us fortnight is amazing. She does a fantastic and thorough job! I have needed to make time changes in the past and Jarvis staff have been prompt in responding and managing the changes. I would highly recommend Jarvis cleaning services

No show 3 times

The first time I used Jarvis cleaning for my fathers home they were amazing. They had a cleaner there on time and the price was a fare price. I rebooked the cleaner for a second service .... but they did not show up and we were advised later that day the cleaner was sick. I rebooked for a third time... again no show and same excuse..... I tried to give them the benefit of the doubt so I tried one more time..... again no show. This company comes across as it is very professional but it is not. Very disappointed in them and would not recommend this company to anyone.

Terrible service for multiple reaasons

Prajita B.

Prajita B.Victoria

I have been using Jarvis services for almost 3 years now. Butlers are generally very punctual, do a great job with cleaning and understand what wevneed. Would highly recommend them

Jit G.

Jit G.Sydney, NSW

Excellent Job

Other then the first job being rescheduled, I was very happy with the service. Since it was the first time using the service the cleaner went around the house with me to understand what needed to be done and also offered some good advise. She was quick, efficient, and did a very good job.
I admit I was skeptical after being rescheduled on the day of the first job, however it does seem that first impressions can be overcome. Thank you!

Brian M.

Brian M.Sydney, NSW

Worst Service ever

Very Happy

Very happy with the standard, promptness and care shown by cleaner. Being able to get help with household tasks is a great relief! My original assigned cleaner was not up to standard but was quickly and easily replaced with no hassle or extra cost. Now I am very happy!

AlA

AlAPerth, WA

Great!

I’ve been impressed with Jarvis. I’ve booked a monthly clean and originally wasn’t happy with the first cleaner, but they took on board my feedback and resent a new cleaner who was wonderfully detailed. Very happy!

Gem

GemSouth East Queensland, QLD

First time hiring a housecleaning!

Loved my first house clean, completely flawless finish of my floors bathrooms, with the added touch of dusting and cleaning the kitchen. So happy with the friendly on time service

Appalling

The most appalling service and communication I have ever come across. Did not attend, did not communicate, had no idea of the details, received texts from strangers confirming times in the middle of the night. Don't use them.

rozita

rozitaSydney, NSW

Great attention to detail

My bulter assigned was punctual and had great attention to detail. javis after every visit ask for feedback they also remind you of your up coming vists would recommend them

Belinda

BelindaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy

I had Janette come to clean for 4 hours before the sale of my house. She was fabulous and efficient with a good eye for detail. Happy with the results

Bernadette F.

Bernadette F.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Crystal clean

I had Mausham come yesterday and he did a fantastic clean of my house. He took initiative to detail the house by tidying and giving the house a deep clean. I am completely satisfied with the high standard of cleaning.

Elaine30

Elaine30Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Loving the home help

This is my third visit and I've been quite happy overall with the communication with the company, the follow up from the company and the release that my butler has given me to concentrate on things other than spending hours on housework. Glad I took the plunge and contacted Jarvis.

hmsdarwin

hmsdarwinCanberra 2600, ACT

Wonderful helpful happy

Having a butler is a great help with the little jobs, that we don’t want have time for. Makes our rental inspections a breeze these days. We are very happy with the service.

Jeanette

JeanetteSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent cleaning

Our Get Jarvis cleaner cleans my house and my mothers flat every fortnight and is excellent - always on time and polite. My mother is thrilled with the clean and after many failed cleaners she has used - she has no negative comments.

Good communication

The cleaner service was really well organised with good communication about when, where and when making changes. My cleaner was friendly, punctual and took initiative; exactly as I like. Really good small business to have found. Recommended.

Juhi Wadhwani

Juhi Wadhwani

100 percent value for services!

My helper is always happy to proved her services based on my needs. She is very accommodating and punctual with her service. She is happy to even provide some suggestions when ever I reach out to her. Am very satisfied by her devices. Thanks Jewel- you are great to have as a help.

Punctual and thorough clean

our cleaner was punctual, friendly and did an extremely thorough job, looking at details of the clean that we had totally missed. Communication clear from outset. Would recommend for end of lease cleaning

Affordable and reliable

I have found Jarvis cleaning service very worthwhile. The back up from the company is courteous and fast. The cleaner is reliable and goes out of her way to provide a professional clean

Mary

Maryasked

Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie

Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives