Jarvis

Excellent Service

I’ve used Jarvis for the 3rd time and I am seriously impressed. Firstly the staff that they supply are friendly and ask you for specific requests that they can complete.

Kdav01

Kdav01Victoria

Fabulous Service!

Giulia arrived right on time and worked incredibly efficiently and with an outstanding end result. As this was a trial, I am now confident in the subscription. I’m looking forward to continuing Jarvis as an ongoing service.

Sarah

SarahPerth

If I can give less than 1 star I would..

Liz

LizGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best!!

Sandra was absolutely fabulous! I am very fussy when it comes to cleaning and she definitely met my standards. She's a gorgeous young woman and I would love to continue using her. The Jarvis team delivered!! Highly recommend

Sarita

SaritaSydney, NSW

professional cleaners

We are a business and got to know about Jervis by simple google search.. we have been regularly using their services since then. Very professional team delivering quality work at reasonable cost. highly recommended.

Dana H.

Dana H.Sydney, NSW

Very satisfied with first clean

just had our first clean from Jarvis. The organisation was very good, the cleaner arrived right on time and did a really efficient and quality job. Five stars from me.

Santiago Clausse

Santiago ClausseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy to book and reliable service.

I am very satisfied to have found Jarvis for my cleaning service.
It has been very easy to book, seamless and I am very satisfied with the cleaner as well.

Jarvis provides a cost effective cleaning solution!

Gabriella is always amazing

We have now had our house cleaned by Gabriella for the past month, and she is brilliant. Always punctual, and does more than we ask. she works quickly and does an amazing job. The company has always had great communication. Would defiantly recommend

Poor service

Cleaner was a lovely young lady but clearly not an experienced cleaner at all. She got very little done (bathroom, kitchen and dry mopping a wooden lounge room floor) in 3 hours. I paid for several more visits to give her a chance to improve but the service was worse. She would be hours late for every visit and one time sent me a text message at 3am which I thought was unprofessional.

The company also offered a free hour for my first clean and then a $20 voucher if I gave them a review. Neither eventuated. I am a soon so felt awful cancelling but it's such a waste of money (that I can't afford to waste!)

Justo

JustoSouth East Queensland, QLD

House cleaning

Been so time poor these days I decided to look for a cleaner to free up so weekend time..I found Jarvis house cleaning very professional and friendly. They do an awesome job with great affordability rates..I highly recommend there services.

summer d.

summer d.South East Queensland, QLD

Worst company

This company is the worst. I booked on two different occasions and they did not deliver both times. They took my voucher number and I guess they cashed it because I never got their service and they wouldn’t even contact me after that!! Would never recommend or use again. Definitely A fraudulent company! Do not purchase any service from them!

Amazing!!! Recommend Tomasz if you want your home to look sparkly!

Although Jarvis provides butlers that can do all kinds of household tasks e.g. walk the dog shopping etc. I was simply looking for a cleaner that understands how to maintain delicate furniture and have tried many cleaners to date but it did not seem to work.

I myself keep my home very clean now that everyone's working from home, but needed someone to come in on a fortnightly basis to make sure that areas that I cannot reach can be cleaned up properly and that handles are disinfected.

Tomasz did a fabulous job and was so detailed with the cleaning. Can highly recommend Tomasz to anyone that's looking for someone to make their home look sparkly.

Lindsay D.

Lindsay D.South East Queensland, QLD

Really easy to deal with. Great clean and well priced. Very thorough and the whole process easily done. Santosh does amazing clean. Our apartment has never looked better.
Very impressed.

Mon

MonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Thank you Jarvis.

Patricia is brilliant and thorough very happy with the service. Would highly recommend her. Very thorough and meticulous. She listens to instructions and does the job properly. I feel very happy that the job is done well.

Such a thorough and brilliant service

Friendly, reliable, and very thorough cleaner - our house looks so perfect after the clean, we love it! Highly recommended to many friends and family. Can’t speak highly enough of Jarvis!

Find out how Jarvis compares to other House Cleaning Services

Thrilled with my new butler

Have been using Jarvis for awhile in Melbourne and was reasonably pleased. Moved back to Perth recently and was thrilled to find my new butler even better than my original.

Suzanne M.

Suzanne M.Sydney, NSW

A delight

My home is sparkly. It has made my weekends about having a break rather than catching up with house chores. I have had the same cleaner each time. Highly recommend as reliable and thorough.

Fantastic service

Our Butler is always punctual and does a great job. We have had no issues at all since she has started with us. We highly recommend Jarvis cleaning services in NSW

Great service by Jaime

I’ve been using Jarvis for the past month and a half and it’s been great. JAIME is really professional, and puts a lot of attention to detail, would definitely recommend!

Emilie R.

Emilie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Incredibly thorough!

I’ve been using Jarvis for a few months now to clean my home every fortnight, I’m forever impressed, they even managed to remove wax of my tile flooring!
Each time they clean my house top to bottom leaving it smelling and looking fresh