Barbara

Barbara South East Queensland, QLD

Always good to have a cleaner when you need one.

Jarvis has reliable cleaners who turn up on time and you get quality work from them - every time!
I have had 2 different butlers and both were hard-working and easy to give instructions to.

sloppysuccess

sloppysuccessSydney, NSW

They worked with me

After a couple of false starts, they worked with me to get a butler that met my expectations. Communication using my preferred method was excellent. It's great using a service that is reliable.

Jarvis service is very good.

The butlers are usually very professional and do good job. If they arent very good, then a simple message to Jarvis to change the butler and they send you a good one. I recommend the service! I’m an on going client

Rebecca

RebeccaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible clean, shocking communication

I hired 2 cleaners to do a deep clean for 3 hrs, so 6hrs of cleaning labour.
An hour before the appointment I received a message from Jarvis saying one cleaner had cancelled and so my booking was placed on hold. Multiple attempts to call them and no response. The cleaners turned up anyway and it was all very confusing. I've come home from work and for a deep clean, it was not what was expected.
Oven not cleaned, window sills not wiped, skirtings not dusted, cupboards not wiped out, bathroom half mopped. Basically everything I expected of a 6 hour deep clean not done.
And have paid $300 for the privilege.
Very very disappointed.

Swapna

SwapnaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Very clean and satisfied

Jarvis is very good. They immediately offer help. I would highly recommend their services. My butler is always punctual and do perfect cleaning.
I am very happy and satisfied with his service.

Ela S.

Ela S.Sydney, NSW

Best company, best cleaner. Very happy.

By far the best company I’ve had a cleaner from. Reliable, punctual, hard working young woman. The place sparkles. Great communication. I’m very happy and hope Alejandra will come every time.

Perfect ! Can’t live without it!

Lovely service with very good communication. Truly perfect in all the ways especially in managing the time.
Truly appreciated guys..
Will look forward to continue with the future services as well.

Thanks a lot

Eryn A.

Eryn A.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent cleaner!!!

Tge cleaner was new to us and did a brilliant job. She made the bathroom cleaner than we have ever seen it! The kitchen sparkles and I was so happy.

Ema

EmaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Consistently good service

We have a cleaner come once a fortnight for 2 hours, we started this in January. In this time she cleans three bathrooms and the cooktop. She works non-stop for the two hours and does more than I had expected in that time. The price is fair and includes insurance and I have checked the cleaners are paid fairly. 100% recommend the service.

Terri S.

Terri S. Sydney, NSW

Booked the day before, it wasn’t a problem. Very nice, accommodating polite cleaning whizz

A fairly heavy kitchen cleaning job after grotty builders, Joan was so happy to clean inside cupboards which hadn’t been touched for 5 years and enthusiastic to help get things done. I found her very motivating. I ended up getting in and organising a cupboard That she was happy to clean out ridding me of dust and vintage cockroach grubbiness.

Zoe D.

Zoe D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful first experience

We had our first cleaner from Jarvis last week and we were very pleased with the work. We started off with 1 hour and we have now moved to 1.5 hours so that we could have the whole house cleaned.

Sujaya

Sujaya Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Very Good cleaning services by Jarvis

We use Jarvis services very regularly. I would highly recommend their services. Their butlers are always punctual and offer professional services.
We are very happy customers, as they are offer affordable price.

Lynda

LyndaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

I recommend Jarvis cleaning company

I am very happy with my new cleaner and the service provided by Jarvis. They always provide accurate arrival times and respond promptly to any requests or messages. I like the reassurance that a police check has been conducted and there is insurance coverage.

Very professional and neat

The Jarvis butler did a lot in a short span of time and the house looked very clean! Happy to see a neat and clean house. We will be using the services again.

Vam

VamSouth East Queensland, QLD

Left my home sparkling!

Sonia does a really great job! She works hard is very thorough and uses her initiative leaving my home lovely and clean and sparkling making my life a lot easier.

Mary Anne

Mary AnneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Lovely coming home on a Friday

It is wonderful to come home on a Friday to a lovely clean home. The work and care is evident and we always notice the extras. Thankyou so much Jennifer.

Perfect cleaning!

Jarvis’ service is really great and they found such a great cleaner for me! She’s amazing and the house looks so perfect once she leaves. Thank you Jarvis for that!

Do yourself a favour, and DO NOT get Jarvis!

I signed up 2 weeks ago. Both weekly visit have been cancelled 1 hour before the scheduled time due to the company not being able to "find" a cleaner.... even though they send you message the day before saying that a cleaner is confirmed and coming the next day. After insisting on a weekend visit for all the late cancellations, the "cleaner" was not qualified.... she was a student with no real cleaning experience. This company is a lie from beginning to end. It's impossible to get hold of them via the phone line, and the cancellations are so unprofessional. Do yourself a favour and keep looking, as this company is complete rubbish.

Kiran

KiranGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor cleaning, poor service

This is possibility the worst cleaning company I have ever used. If it were possible, I would give them a score 0.

At our very first clean, they did not clean the shower nor did they cleaning product on the surfaces of our upstairs bathroom - despite being provided with the product and explicit instruction to do so.

Our next appointment - Deapite being booked at 10:00am, I received a call at 11:30 advising that they would arrive until around 1:30/2:00pm.

Instead of apologizing I was simply advised that she was told to come at the later time. To add insult to injury, I received an sms advising that due to my ‘late cancellation’ I would be charged for the clean.

Worst experience ever....Don't book them

I have booked for a end of lease cleaning in Marangaroo. They even sent me a reminder on previous day. But the cleaner didn't turn up..when I called the server, they told that cleaner is not picking the call,and they can't find another cleaner...so they can't do that job any more. How ridiculous is that? Cancellation of a job on the last minute and finding a new cleaner...absolutely devastating.....