See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

SteveR

SteveRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Wish I had done this sooner

Great service - I have been pleasantly surprised how much the hardworking cleaner has been able to get through in just an hour and a half. I wish I had found these guys earlier.
The communication is also really good - I get regular reminders close to the time the cleaner comes and opportunities to provide feedback on the service.

Great clean

Nayra does a great job cleaning our 3 bedroom townhouse every time. It is also easy to reschedule visits and add extra tasks if required. I can definitely recommend her services.

Seone W.

Seone W.South East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

I just had my first cleaning session with Jarvis and I very happy with the service. The cleaner was punctual and got to work right away. He brought his own vacuum cleaner as agreed. Quite thorough - better than I would have done in the allowed time. The only thing that needs improvement is the app. Nonetheless, customer service has been very good.

Melissa

MelissaPerth, WA

Pleasantly surprised at efficiency

First visit from Jarvis exceeded expectations. I left an ambitious list of cleaning jobs not expecting my assigned Butler to get through all of them in the time allotted. Very impressed that she managed to complete all tasks to a high standard and even knocked off a few little things that I hadn't asked for. Room for improvement with the app but good concept in general. Continuing with my fortnightly booking

Excellent service

I have been using GetJarvis for a few months now. The service is excellent. Customer Service is quick and responsive and my cleaner is just great. Is the clean the way I would do it? Not exactly, but I am able to break up the cleaning across the day or week. My 3 hours from GetJarvis keeps my home clean and tidy and I don't have to stress about finding time in my busy schedule to give the house a really good clean. I keep the house tidy and my cleaner keeps it clean. Very happy!

Windy

WindyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

I will strongly recommend Jarvis as your home service.

Jarvis team are very reliable on organising and following up. App was easy to use and also can use text reply to organise. Flexible with changes which is very good. My butler is very good, does a fantastic job on cleaning, tidying, shes willing to fold clothes, wash dishes etc other company cleaners arent willing to do.

Awesome service and affordable!

I use Jarvis on a weekly basis and find them reliable and their service and cleaning is 5 star! Highly recommended!! The cleaner is not only good at what she does but also very friendly.

Finally! The kind of cleaning service I was looking for!

Jarvis team is very responsive, prompt and always around to help. I am really loving the overall cleaning package, which includes: regular reminders, scheduling appointments, high quality cleaning and their strong business acumen to close the loop with regular feedback collection. And, all this at an affordable price. I have recommended them to a couple of other friends too. Keep up the good work, Jarvis team. Hope your level of service brings you the success you are aiming for..

Fatimah

FatimahSydney, NSW

Highly recommended

Good cleaning services, the butlers arrive on time and make sure to complete the task on time, they are clean and presentable too. Their cleaning products are also of good quality and clean. Highly recommend this service on a fortnight deal. Keep it up!

Catalina

CatalinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great cleaning service

We have been using Jarvis cleaning services for 4 months now & love there services. They go above and beyond to ensure that our needs are met! Our butler is amazing & cant rave about him enough!! It a reasonable price & I will continue to use them! Thanks Jarvis team!

Dissapointed Client

Dissapointed ClientGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

WORST EXPERIENCE EVER

Cleaners STOLE from me.
Cash from my wallet
Camera
Kids IPads
Video Camera
When Management was told, i just got the runa around. No resolution, no support or help.
Police have now been involved, and lookign to prosecute the cleaners involved.
WORST EXPERIENCE EVER... never again

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Something doesnt feel legit about this company

I cancelled the job with this company as it sounded dodgy from the get go. The phone call is from offshore and it took 20 minutes to book in 2 simple jobs and even then she couldn't get the dates right and called me back to confirm dates again, she also asked me to provide cleaning materials i.e vacuum and mop (sounds like its cheap for a reason). They also cold call you before youve even expressed an interest and bombard you with texts but when you call them they dont pick up. She also tried to sell an ongoing service when i hadnt even had one job from them. I could see that they probably wouldn't show up and all their reviews seemed fake so i cancelled. Judging by what im reading im glad i did.

KR

KR South East Queensland, QLD

Quick service and a great job well done

I rang a few companies as I was home to meet a new cleaner. Some didnt even respond. Jarvis were efficient, had someone there within two days and now coming home on Thursday after work is fabulous. Our cleaner makes the place sparkle!
Thanks Jarvis team.

Tmac

TmacSydney, NSW

My cleaner is awesome.

My cleaner has been amazing, she arrives on time, and she does everything I ask. She doesn't dust "around" things, she picks them up and moves everything around. I went through 4 cleaners before I found her/Jarvis, I'm extremely picky. Jarvis pretty much talked me into using them when I had just been on the website, but I'm glad they did. I've found them to be really flexible, I had to cancel heaps of times and rebook and they were really responsive by text. I've recommended them to three of my friends now.

Jezza

JezzaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

terrible response

Cleaners may do a great job but the customer service is terrible, the office does not return calls, charged my credit card for a service not received. I have left over 8 phone messages for them

Such a great service!

I only need a one hour clean each week, and it is so wonderful that Jarvis can accommodate this! My cleaner is fantastic, and she leaves the house wonderfully clean. Highly recommended

Glennu

GlennuSydney, NSW

So far so good

I have had a Jarvis butler visit and clean my house on two occasions so far, two different ladies who both did a fantastic job of cleaning the shower tiles and glass, mop floors and clean stairs. The ladies came with their own cleaning liquids, mops & scrubs ... both arrived on time, were polite and cooperative and on both occasions I had sufficient advance notice from Jarvis about the appointment. So far a monthly cleaning cycle of two hours suits. I will try this out a few more times before making it a permanent fixture.

Arum S.

Arum S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Reliable and dependable cleaner

I have a fortnightly clean with Jarvis and it is always done well, including tidying up messes and going above and beyond to make the house look presentable for guests. They are also very flexible for same-week changes and cancellations which is very helpful.

Great quality and value

My Jarvis cleaner was punctual and very polite and helpful. Did a great clean, very thorough, much better quality and value than another cleaning service I tried recently. Did more than I expected, even cleaned up my kids messy shelves which were crammed with toys.

Bruce K.

Bruce K.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best Service Great communication with Client, and desire to cater for clients requirements.

On. Time, presented well, easy to provide instruction. All in all a great employee working for a great company. Communication from Get Jarvis was great and I felt updated right up appointment and even after appointment, could not ask for anything more.