Jarvis
See the Best House Cleaning Services in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Jarvis

• Rates and Fees
  • Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst cleaners I’ve ever experienced

Disgusted at how unprofessional and atrocious this cleaning company is.
The cleaner always arrived late, broke my curtain and left it and no attention to detail whatsoever.
Don’t waste your time or money- atrocious.

Didn’t turn up

read lots of negative reviews about these guys not turning up but have them a chance - more fool me! Text 2 hours before stating they would be coming. Thanks Jarvis!

Misleading Website

We tried to book through their website when googling our specific location in regional Tasmania and cleaners and Jarvis came up with our specific suburb, so we submitted our details. I got a follow up call the following day from an interstate call centre who learnt I was 3 hours from our capital city they would be unable to help...

Ngoc!

Ngoc was amazing yet again.
Everything cleaned perfectly and efficiently.
Bathroom is completely spotless. She arrived on time and left on time.
Very smiley woman who enjoyed me making her an espresso coffee.

Job Satisfaction

Great job for our social club!

We need an urgent service from one day to another and we got it easily!
Great job done in 3h.
We have a big room with table and chairs and everything was moved to vacuum everywhere.
Highly recommended
Spanish club of WA

Robina
RobinaPerth, WA

Fantastic professional service

Jarvis staff arrived a bit early and did an excellent job, very professional and had great attention to detail. When I said thanks so much you can go he wanted to stay a bit overtime to finish some small jobs.

Juliana  Del Medico
Juliana Del MedicoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Butler does what is asked..

Happy with the service from Jarvis and we now have a butler who is on board with my (at times painful) requests. Looking forward to a long term relationship with Jarvis.

My cleaner was awesome.

My cleaner came on time and worked so hard cleaning my house.
She had 20 minutes to spare, so she did my ironing.
After a bad experience the first time around I was apprehensive towards another cleaner but she was the best. She worked hard and quickly.
The support I have received from Jarvis has been great.
Definitely recommend Jarvis but shop around for a good cleaner with in the company of Jarvis.

IKEA assembly

Idris came over to my house to assemble some Ikea furniture. He was very professional, courteous and polite. We even had great conversations about world politics and global issues as well. He was an absolute legend! Please convey my sincere thanks to Idris!

Excellent home cleaning service

Punctual, lovely and very efficient butler. We have used Jarvis services for a few months now and haven’t been disappointed at all. Definitely recommended for families looking for help from affordable cleaning services.

Michele
MicheleAustralian Capital Territory

Jarvis Home clean is Great

I have been having Jarvis do my cleaning for a few months. I am very happy with Jarvis Butler she is always on time and does a great job and finishes on time.. She does her clean to detail well done Jarvis..Makes things so much easier for me..

Great value

Great value for the price. Easy to organise via the App. Our butler did a lovely job, was punctual and was very responsive to any feedback. Would definitely recommend to others!

John
John

Great cleaning by Jarvis cleaning

I was very happy with the Professional job by the Jarvis cleaner Waheed ztoday. The floors were so clean as was everything else. The bathroom floor was looking great. And the benchtops were great too. Thanks

Job Satisfaction

Terrible. Never turned up & still trying to charge me for service.

Moni M.
Moni M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Such wonderful help while I'm heavily pregnant and can't clean anymore all that my ch, change beds and do other home chores! I'm sure it will be also tremendously helpful once bubs here!

Mary
Maryasked
Jarvis

How much to is for 2 hours on forthrightly basis? If I am contract can I cancel anytime without penalty? Also like to try cleaners first before commuting? Area Mitcham Victoria.

Nathalie
Nathalieasked

Worst company ever.
I wish there is 0 star so i could use it. I change my plans so the cleaner can come on that day.
I received a call one hour before her schedule that they need to reschedule a cleaner for next week.
I don't recommend them.

Imahassasked
Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives