Excellent work!

I am very satisfied with the company. Lulu was great. Wouldn't want anyone else to clean my house but her. We have tried different cleaning agencies and company before. Never been this satisfied with the clean. Glad to find this company at Groupon.
If there is anything to improve I would say customers could use a more user friendly app. Jarvis app needs improvements. But other than that. It is a great company.

SHAM company - do not use

3 cleans booked, 3 x in a row we got an excuse from 'Jarvis' - who by the way, are just a call centre in the Phillipines, to tell us that the cleaner had cancelled. Each time they cancelled they dodged my calls then got back to me a few days later to promise to send someone next time at a discounted price. Each time that next time came... no show...!! Don't use this unprofessional sham company if you actually want your house cleaned, they just aren't capable and don't use professional cleaners either.

Do not Use: absolute time wasters.

We booked them on 3 seperate occasions, they have now cancelled on us last minute every time. Each time assuring us that next time someone will definitely be there, every offering discount for the inconvenience.

Do not waste your time.

Nellie H.

Nellie H.Sydney, NSW

Great work

Our New butler arrived today and she was excellent. No complaints from us at all. We would be happy to recommend Jarvis to anyone looking for a no fuss cleaning service

Rachel

Rachel

So glad we found this service!

Very happy with results, came home to a sparkling, fresh, clean home. It was wonderful!
Seamless operation, will definitely go to Jarvis for all my future cleaning needs.
From one happy customer!

Great job!

I’ve been Jarvis for a while now & find them consistent. I always get a reminder for my fortnightly clean. My butler is flexible & always does a consistent clean of my apartment.
Michelle

Do not agree

Do not agreeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

2nd cleaner did a great job

2nd visit from Jarvis. 2 different people. Dont like too many new people. Need to form a trust with people in your house. 4.5 rating. Just gota lift up the mats when vacuuming and also mopping. Dont mop around mats. See who I get in the next clean. I would like to trust a person cleaning, so I could go to work

KazB

KazBSouth East Queensland, QLD

Spic-N-Span Excellent Job

Very happy with the job done by Frank it was lovely to come home from work On a Friday night and not have to worry about cleaning the house On the weekend.

A life saver

Very good at both cleaning and tidying. Lots of tidying with 2 young kids. Also very proactive doesn’t need a heap of instructions which is nice. Also takes care of our kitty litter

Mia

MiaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

Jarvis Team are brilliant. Definitely recommend them. I have had two visits and it’s nice to know the job will get done. It’s definitely worth it to hire them. Customer service is extremely good.

Dannielle M.

Dannielle M.Canberra Central 2601, ACT

Very helpful via txt message, cleaners are efficient, polite and friendly. Good clean always

Thoroughly cleaned each time, sometimes they are a little late which is difficult nifni need to let them in, some cleaners have use their own supplies, others don't. I'm fine with that.

Marcee

MarceeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Brilliant service

Our first clean with Jarvis and the staff member arrived promptly, listened to everything we needed (and didn't need) and did a fantastic job. Love how Jarvis can tailor the time to do whatever specific jobs you need, including housekeeping. Would recommend!

Francis

FrancisPerth, WA

Great Butler Service

Very professional service from our Butler she pays great attention to detail, is quick, efficient always on time. Makes care of our home much easier highly recommend Jarvis Butler Services

Sue

Sue South East Queensland, QLD

So pleased!

Very happy with our first clean. Our butler was on time and delivered a great clean, removed a stain on the balcony which had been there for months! Very happy

Julie Stratford

Julie StratfordGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

A really good clean in 2 hours

Susan worked really hard, getting my home tidied, cleaned and looking great. It took her a bit longer than the 2 hours I paid for but she didn’t mind and was just keen to do a good job.

Sheemal

Sheemal Sydney, NSW

Amazed

Had my first cleaning visit from (Jarvis home cleaning )the cleaner did a great job , we are so happy with her job . Her name is bayas she’s a amazing cleaner she’s really nice and did her job well . Thank you (Jarvis home cleaning )&thanks Bayas .

molly.tan

molly.tanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Got all my credit card details but no show

Booked for first service, no one show up! Called the lady who booked me in and took my credit card details, she said will call back to update. Never. I called back many times, my calls were connected but she hung up. Just a few days after I booked the service with my credit card details, my credit card was used fraudulently. I was charged 120 euro for an unauthorized transaction. Bank made investigation and had to cancel my card. Now with the no show, Jarvis is kinda suspicious.

Lyn W.

Lyn W.South East Queensland, QLD

Very responsive

Been using Jarvis for a while now - had 3 different cleaners, each one better than the last - all great! Jarvis very responsive and find replacement cleaners very quickly when people inevitably move on to bigger and better things. Highly recommend.

Nina Mikosza

Nina MikoszaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Super clean

Very good clean with attention to detail
would recommend this service to others
Impressive cleaning service with excellence

I would book again in the near or distant future for sure

Emilie R.

Emilie R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Clean floors

I had an ant infestation while I was away this weekend, lucky I had Pedro to clean my home again, I came back to find the floors sparkling clean and smelling amazing!

Imahassasked

Jarvis

A cleaner was supposed to be here at 2pm to clean my house for 2 hours. Someone called back eventually and advised that a cleaner was allocated and they would get someone to call me back. 2 hours later, still waiting!! Cleaning needed to done today. Not a good first impression, when I was looking for a regular clean.

Wanda
Wanda

I’m sorry to hear that. The person that was assigned to my home came earlier and finished earlier. They were here for about 3 hours. I was very impressed with the cleaning. Maybe give them another chance.

Imahass

Still waiting to be contacted. Tried calling, emailing and messaging! Nothing!

Tshomo T.

Tshomo T.asked

Jarvis

I am cleaner in ACT for Jarvis. I have been working for Jarvis since 28August 2020. But I never get my payment as of date. I have inform the Jarvis team and requested them to look into the issue. But I didn’t get any support for my issue. I was inform that payment had been process but it’s not credited to my account till date. Please kindly look into the matter

Cathy

Cathyasked

Jarvis NSW, Sydney

Do you do end of lease cleans?

Get an answer from our members and Jarvis representatives

Compare all 5 Jarvis
CategoryHouse Cleaning ServicesHouse Cleaning ServicesHouse Cleaning ServicesHouse Cleaning Services
Contact Number 1300 695 2781300 695 2781300 695 2781300 695 278
Email Address help@getjarvis.com.auhelp@getjarvis.com.auhelp@getjarvis.com.auhelp@getjarvis.com.au
Compare all 5 Jarvis