4.1

WA, Perth
Emma L.
Emma L.3 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

This is one of the worst companies

So we signed up for a regular cleaner. On their website they say they will mostly provide the same cleaner each time. That didn’t happen we had a different cleaner EVERY single time.

We paid extra for cleaners to bring their own equipment 9/10 they didn’t. Which meant the cleaning wasn’t done properly.

To add salt to a pretty bad wound already. There were multiple occasions where the cleaners didn’t turn up. And then they did turn up stay for 50% the time and leave early.

We had items broken. Black stains left over our walls.

It was quite possibly the worst cleaning service. It is also quite suspicious as they seem to operate under two separate names - Jarvis Clean and Whizz clean.

I would avoid at all costs.

Raghunath M.
Raghunath M.Sydney, NSW
  NSW, Sydney

Delayed and partial Service

I booked a 2hour schedule with 2 cleaners to come around morning 10AM. But early on the day of cleaning, I received a message that the cleaner will be delayed. That's still ok. But only one cleaner arrived and the lady looked too tired upon arrival.
She did a decent job, but only half of the area is covered within 2 hours time. My kitchen, windows, and few floor areas left as is.
These guys charged me extra for cleaning supplies, but the cleaner borrowed our own supplies.
The 2 stars is for cleaner, but I wish I could give negative stars for the Jarvis service itself.
Alessandra
Alessandra

Best cleaning service ever

Professional and trustworthy service, highly recommended. Maria is friendly and precise
Good service.
Good service.3 posts
  NSW, Sydney

Superb service

The two Ladies who have cleaned my house were meticulous and neat. They did a better job than I could do and I like cleaning. Easy to communicate with the company and professional at all times. Love coming home after work when the cleaning has been done, my favourite day of the week. Would highly recommend the service.
Cathy M.
Cathy M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Fantastic service

Great customer service and the cleaner was efficient and professional. Would highly recommend this service
Linda
LindaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good job

I have been using Jarvis to clean my house since November 2022. Finally they have found me a cleaner who does a great job and who can come regularly.
Hannah
HannahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC5 posts
  VIC, Melbourne

Great reliable cleaners

This company is very easy to deal with. They are polite and friendly and respond quickly to any requests I have. Generally the cleaners are excellent. In all the time I have been with Jarvis there was only one time I had a concern and that was due to inexperience rather than anything else. They immediately replaced the cleaner when I drew it to their attention. I am very satisfied with the service I receive.
Marluze
Marluze
  QLD, Brisbane

Lovely company

I have Jarvis service for mote than 6 months,
The cleaners are reliable, never had any problems.
Michelle W.
Michelle W.Perth, WA
  Fair Incentive WA, Perth

Great residential cleaning service

Always been good at arranging regular cleaners or cleaners at short notice. Good customer service.
David
DavidSydney, NSW6 posts
  Verified NSW, Sydney

Good value and good communication

Whizz/Jarvis is useful for sending us a weekly cleaner for our apartment and a reasonable hourly rate. They use a rating system to help ensure we have the type of cleaner and type of cleaning we want
John L W
John L WMelbourne3 posts
  Fair Incentive Verified ACT, Canberra

Monica completed an excellent job

Monica completed an excellent job cleaning my unit last Wednesday. I have a list of items to be undertaken and she followed them meticulously and I was so appreciative of a job extremely well done.
postinboxmarc
postinboxmarcSouth East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive QLD, Gold Coast

Excellent service, attitude and clean

Excellent service, attitude and clean, arrived on time, and completed everything asked
for well.
Justin Tee
Justin TeeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Fair Incentive SA, Adelaide

House clean

I can't praise this company enough.They are very prompt and are very good at what they do. They ask you if you're satisfied with the job they've performed for you. 5 stars all the way. The cleaner who comes is always polite and always puts the equipment back in it's spot they do a fantastic job everytime.Very very very highly recommended. 5 stars
Michelle G