Jarvis

Regular cleans

Have been happy with my experience of Jarvis. Makes by busy life easier ! Regular and easy to arrange cleans and they are flexible in tasks that can be done for the home

GBT

GBTTaylor 2913, ACT

Hard working - every Th ing as promised

My butler arrived as promised and worked very hard. I look forward to a wonderfully clean house every week! My butler was experienced, well prepared and very easy to work with. The communication through text with the company is very good. I’m sure the app will improve over time too.

Prompt response, punctual and good service

The butler is quick, responsive and very efficient. He sticks to his required list. He is also very punctual and good mannered. The feedback mechanism always works. Great communication. Payment is also hassle free.

Katherine Ogilvie

Katherine OgilvieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Professional cleaners

Jarvis provides a professional and stress free cleaning service. Our home is always very tidy and well cleaned after a Jarvis visit.
The team are Efficient and easy to a deal with.

LMM

LMMSydney, NSW

Too good to be true

Firstly my butler was punctual and I was greeted with a smile. After one visit he knew what to bring to make his work more effective. Best of all he noted extra things to do and that made such a difference.

Shejuti K.

Shejuti K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service from jarvis

I am using their service for almost one year and I am very happy with it. All of the butlers are very good and well trained. They really reduce my household chores to a minimum and that's a big relief in this busy city. Great job and keep it up.....

The service is good

The service is good - on time and clean well. The cleaner did what was instructed and my floor was done well. The work done was efficient as well. Will recommend to my friends.

RME

RMEGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good service

Jarvis butlers are good, efficient and polite. They do not need much guidance. Valentina was thorough, even moving furniture to clean behind. A good experience dealing with Jarvis.
Thank you Jarvis team.

AAS

AASSouth East Queensland, QLD

Cleaning job

After a false start the first time, the cleaner arrived and a fabulous job. I was very pleased with the thorough job and I would recommend them. Jarvis Jarvis Jarvis

JanaB

JanaBGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent service and easy too!

1st visit from Jarvis this week and I was super happy. Thorough work in cleaning my house, and process of sign up easy. I’d had only one cleaner before but they didn’t do anywhere near as good and job and the sign up was so complicated. I recommend Jarvis!

Thank goodness for Jarvis!

After several years of having trouble finding good cleaners who stayed longer than a few months I trialled Jarvis and I can’t be happier. My concierge is friendly and did an amazing job and I’m so much more relaxed now.

5 Star Service

I have been very happy with my butler. Friendly, reliable and great cleaner!
I love coming home to a clean house on Fridays after work! I recommend this service, managing everything over the app & text is super convenient!

Job well done

The butler came perfectly on time and did a good job. Friendly and work independantly. Some language barrier as not fluent in English but able to understand most easy instructions.

Lyn W.

Lyn W.South East Queensland, QLD

One grateful customer!

I needed a cleaner at very short notice and Jervis delivered! Not only did they meet my tight timelines, but the person they sent was efficient, professional and very personable.

Reliable and efficient.

We have been very pleased with our last two butlers. Very reliable, very efficient and the best cleans I have had to date. I look forward to coming home and seeing the sparkly clean house every second Thursday. I wish I could afford to have a weekly butler. Definitely recommend this service. Jarvis have great customer service and are very quick to rectify any problems and offer alternatives if you are not happy. 5* from me.

Fantastic cleaner and fast response

initial booking was really easy to make. Simple process to make and change booking times. We now have a lovely regular cleaner. Communication is easy and reasonable prices. Highly recommend

MattP

MattPPerth, WA

Made it super easy to hire and manage for cleaning. Wish that the app was more useful. It looks like some features will make it even better. Look forward to seeing it develop.

Good concept and cleaning service. Annoying software.

Multiple text msgs sent out always. Often mis-spelt or missing sections. This comes across as unprofessional and irritating to customers. The service itself good my cleaner does s great job.

BusyMum

BusyMumSydney, NSW

Wish i did this sooner!

Great communication and wonderful service. Easy to use and my home looked great. Was really impressed with how clean my blinds looked which had a bit of dirt and dust on there, after my jarvis visit they looked brand new.

Hayden

HaydenSydney, NSW

Cost effective service

Happy to have stumbled across Jarvis. We’ve had two butlers so far. Our current butler is great and does a very good job cleaning our place. From being proactive to keeping us in the loop with comms. Highly recommend Jarvis. Wish we’d found it sooner. Thanks team