Beserk

• Sizing True to size (8)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (13) · Not as advertised (0)
Sonya B.

Sonya B.Perth, WA

My not so local, local.

I almost exclusively order from beserk for clothing, homewares and gifts. They're also super onto the packing and getting the order out. Great range always updating and the service is always fantastic. Also the inbuilt rewards system is always tempting me to buy new stuff! They are the best source for UK and US brands like Killstar and Restyle for Australians

Donna666

Donna666Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always a pleasure to buy from :)

I’ve been buying online from Beserk for many years now.
They’re products are fantastic quality, they ship out items super fast and their customer service is exceptional.
Thank you, Beserk team, for always proving the best of everything :)

cheeky

cheekySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best Alternative fashion

I found Beserk through scouring the internet for interesting fashion and made a small order from them as it was my first and my delivery was sent out the next day as I ordered after 2pm and arrived to me 2 business days after dispatch in semi-rural Queensland which is faster than anywhere I’ve ordered from.
The clothes were packaged beautifully in a cute little bag and had obviously been handled with care.
I also contacted customer service as they had a point system I was unaware of, so I emailed and was helped within an hour by Nikki who added my points with no qualms.

I also received two complimentary cute little candy hearts in my package ❤️

BeserkBeserk

Hello Cheeky :) Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy that we were able to assist with getting your points all sorted. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week. Thanks, Niki xx

Kristy Parsons

Kristy ParsonsWestern District, VIC

love all their products,

im a new customer but Beserk has amazing service, they answered all my questions and they even give u a complimentary love candy with your package! so sweet, would recommend to anyone xx

BeserkBeserk

Hello Kristy, Thank you so much for your amazing message! We are so happy to hear you loved the little candy included :) Hope you have an amazing rest of your week. Thanks, Niki xx

Excellent customer service!

I've been a loyal customer with Beserk for more than 3 years now, and will continue to be for a long time. Their shipping is always fast, I've never had any problems from their end with orders, and they're always open to any requests I have with my orders! I'd rather buy from Beserk than directly from the brand as I find this company to be more reliable than most of the brands themselves. Highly highly recommend!

Perfect service

First time shopping with beserk and when my order arrived (early too) the shoes were too small, my fault not theirs (weird sized feet) I emailed the customer help and got a quick lovely response from a lady called kasey who was able to answer all my questions and help me exchange them for a different pair, she also explained how the process works so I was well informed, best online support I’ve ever had , 10/10

Keish

KeishNew South Wales

Unhappy

Still haven't recieved my order. Waited for my estimated delivery date and the required extra days i was told with my shipping and i still don't have it nor have a had help locating it. Not happy at all

Joel

Joel

Excellent Service

Every think was as pictured / described.
The quality was excellent.
The delivery was very fast.
I would 100% shop with Beserk again.
They had a little something for everybody which I think was the best part for me.

BeserkBeserk

Wonderful company to shop with!

I bought a number of Killstar items from Beserk a few weeks ago amid the virus outbreak and the closing of NZ borders. My package arrived today whilst still in level 4 lockdown with only a slight tear in the bag however none of the clothing were damaged!

My order was processed extremely fast and the only delay was the transit to New Zealand which was understandable! Customer service using the online livechat was great and I knew I was talking to a real person :) love this company so much, thank you guys.

Georgia

GeorgiaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great store and customer service

The item i bought was lightly damaged possibly during transit and the wonderful customer service person nikki emailed back promptly and offered a range of solutions leaving me very happy with the outcome, 10/10

BeserkBeserk

Hello Georgia, Thank you so much for your beautiful comment :) We truly appreciate this and are so pleased we were able to assist today! Thanks Beserk xx

Amanda

Amanda

Love this place my number1 go too......

This is my fav shop.the clothes are aswome the quilty is great and great service. My only thing is I usually have the sizing wrong but that's me the shop...it would be great if they sent me a return envelope. As I realy get out...but again my bad.so 100% of a shop

BeserkBeserk

Hello Amanda, Thank you so much for such lovely feedback :) We are so pleased to hear that you love our store! Please let us know if there is anything we can assist with at all by contacting our friendly customer service team! Beserk xx

Fast and quality service.

I received an immediate confirmation when I made my order and my order was sent and arrived within four days.
The package arrived in perfect condition and the figure was undamaged.

BeserkBeserk

Thank you for your lovely review! We're so pleased to hear you received you were happy with your order & your experience with Beserk xx

emily

emilySouth East Queensland, QLD

The online shop with consistently great customer service and large variety of stock

Beserk is an online shop I have brought from regularly, the variety that is available spans from make up to kitchen products. There is something for everyone and endless gift ideas for the hard to buy for person. The customer service I receive there is second to none, going over and above to help fix any issues caused by myself or any accidents on their end. Products are always well packaged and exactly as described. Returns are never an issue within guidelines.

BeserkBeserk

Hello Emily, Thank you for your lovely review! We're so pleased to hear you enjoy shopping with us :) Beserk xx

Loralie Bodle

Loralie BodleBrisbane

This shop is awesome!

They sell a wide variety of alternate products that can only be purchased online however offer 1 hour pick up from their Windsor store. Purchased Arctic Fox hair dye and was able to pick it up same day. Online ordering process is easy, order was ready to collect on time and staff were very friendly.

Thank you for your lovely review Loralie! :) Beserk xx

Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yes! Beserk! I Love It!

I live in Adelaide and personally i think the variety of clothing that can be found here is not really outside of the "Sheep" factor, wearing a Chinese size 6.

Well, I do not have a size 6 body. Nor do i wish to wear whats "socially acceptable" fashion wise according to superstars who plump their lips when they turn 13.

Back to the point.

I have ordered quite a few things from this store now and they have always been efficient, very customer orientated and happy to answer one of my million questions i have sometimes. Not to mention The brands stock sizes that look nice on my size 16 body.

Thank you to everyone that works at Beserk for making my shopping experience a good one.

BeserkBeserk

Thanks for your lovely review Michelle. We're so happy to be able to provide something for everybody :) Beserk xx

Jade

JadeMelbourne

Amazing online store

I absolutely adore Berserk. They have a wide range of alternative clothing, accessories and homewares.
The customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. Email contact is always friendly and personal. I've had to phone once with a query and was met with such a helpful, bubbly person at the other end of the line.
Delivery times are fantastic too. All in all, an outstanding online store!

Thank you Jade! We really appreciate your positive feedback :) Beserk xx

Wasteland

WastelandSydney, NSW

5 stars!!!! Favourite online store

This is one of my favourite online stores!
They have a great range of products from shoes, clothing, accessories and other niik-naks.
They have a range of payment methods, Afterpay is my favourite (of course).
Beserk's customer service is 5 stars as well. They are always willing to help you.

Thank you for your lovely review! Isn't Afterpay fantastic!!! Beserk xx

Glamour Queen

Glamour QueenGold Coast, QLD

My Favourite Place To Shop

I was surprised to see that Beserk wasn't already on your website. It's my favourite place to shop! If you love goth, rockabilly or alternative clothing, there's no better place! The staff are so lovely; whenever i've ordered the wrong size by accident, they're quick to fix it and send the correct size right away. Everything is great quality, they stock so many brands you can't get anywhere else in Australia and their delivery is really fast!

BeserkBeserk

Thank you Glamour Queen for your lovely review. We are always here to help! Beserk xx