4.9

PslaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

Need more stars

I have been a customer for 5 years and I have never ever had any issues and if mistakes happen they are super fast to correct them. Customer service is on a completely different level, they are always respectful, go above and beyond to help whether it’s sizing or just general questions. Dispatch and delivery is the fastest opposed to so many online stores. I can’t say enough good things about Berserk and the staff absolutely amazing 10+ Stars!!.

BeserkBeserk

Hi there, thanks for your awesome review! :) We appreciate that! We are always here to help if there is ever anything that you need assistance with! :)

Hi,
You have proved that time after time :) thank you for the amazing service and superb products...

Thank you so much for your lovely kind feedback, and support! :) <3

Abi R.

Abi R.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best customer service and quality merchandise!

Beserk has the best customer service, and everything I have ordered over the years has been perfect quality and shipped on time/early! Issues with a pair of unavailable preordered shoes I wanted were resolved instantly by the wonderful team at Beserk, a very happy customer!

BeserkBeserk

Thank you so much with your beautiful review, Abi! :) We are so happy to hear that you are happy with our products, and customer service!

Deborah R.

Deborah R.Darling Downs, QLD

This place is the best, the staff r the most helpful, caring, polite n knowledgeable people. Staff are happy to see u.

Refunds or exchange are easy n quick. Product's are fantastic you get what you pay for, the quality is great.

BeserkBeserk

Thanks so much for your beautiful review, Deborah! :) We are always here to help!

Alisi F

Alisi F

Excellent website, great range of alternative products, and amazing service

Steffi Fox-Cully

Steffi Fox-Cully Southwest, VIC

Excellent website, products and customer support.

I have made several orders through Beserk and they have all been great.

I had trouble with one faulty product and they went above and beyond to fix the issue.
Communication was very quick and super friendly.

Prices are amazing and dispatch times are really quick.

Highly recommend this smaller buisness.

SJB

SJBGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Awesomeness

Delivery was lighting fast best price and perfect packaging can't say enough great things about this store so many incredible things to buy ill be back and back and back and back couldn't be more impressed

BeserkBeserk

Hello SJB! Thanks so much for taking the time to leave us this wonderful review! :) We certainly appreciate it! We look forward to providing you with alternative goodies for a long time to come! Thanks, Beserk xx

Veronika

VeronikaCanberra 2600, ACT

Legendary online store and very helpful when needed/ultra fast shipping

Lunagoddess

LunagoddessHunter Region, NSW

The best!!!

These guys know how to run a professional business! I screwed my order up with the delivery method, not only were they on top of that mistake, but fixed it fast. Professionally (especially Kacey] they are outstanding!! Love the items I bought, especially the vegan make up! Really impressed! My favourite store!!

Maeve

Maeve Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Best customer service and delivery times I’ve had in years ! 100 out of 10

Find out how Beserk compares to other Underwear Shops & Brands

Excellent online customer service!

I had placed an order for a few items a few weeks ago and I was informed one of the items had just gone out of stock. I was contacted immediately by Kacey and they gave me a few options to help my problem! It was resolved within the hour and I will be happily waiting for my order to come through! I have ordered through berserk before and the products are high quality and amazing so I’m sure to buy through again and am very pleased with the staff onboard ❤️ Thank you again, Kacey! ❤️

-Zoé

Lil.N

Lil.NGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Literally the Best Shop Ever

The store is so easy to navigate and find everything you're looking for. The shipping time was SO FAST! My items got here (Melbourne) in the middle of a pandemic in a matter of days. Shipping was also free since I spent over $89. The products are such good quality and are so comfy to wear. The customer service is perfect and the people who help are always so sweet and do their best and do everything they can to ensure they can help you with all of your needs. Overall, Beserk is just the best and I love it.

chris

chrisSouthwest, VIC

The best alternative online store

Beserk ships everything EXTREMELY quickly, their customer service is the best, they have a huge range and they are my number 1 go-to place to order gothic clothing, homewares and hair products. (seriously, their customer service is by far the most friendly and helpful I have ever come across)

SLB

SLBPerth, WA

My not so local, local.

I almost exclusively order from beserk for clothing, homewares and gifts. They're also super onto the packing and getting the order out. Great range always updating and the service is always fantastic. Also the inbuilt rewards system is always tempting me to buy new stuff! They are the best source for UK and US brands like Killstar and Restyle for Australians

Donna666

Donna666Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Always a pleasure to buy from :)

I’ve been buying online from Beserk for many years now.
They’re products are fantastic quality, they ship out items super fast and their customer service is exceptional.
Thank you, Beserk team, for always proving the best of everything :)

cheeky

cheekySouth East Queensland, QLD

The best Alternative fashion

I found Beserk through scouring the internet for interesting fashion and made a small order from them as it was my first and my delivery was sent out the next day as I ordered after 2pm and arrived to me 2 business days after dispatch in semi-rural Queensland which is faster than anywhere I’ve ordered from.
The clothes were packaged beautifully in a cute little bag and had obviously been handled with care.
I also contacted customer service as they had a point system I was unaware of, so I emailed and was helped within an hour by Nikki who added my points with no qualms.

I also received two complimentary cute little candy hearts in my package ❤️

BeserkBeserk

Hello Cheeky :) Thank you so much for your kind words. I am so happy that we were able to assist with getting your points all sorted. Hope you have a wonderful rest of your week. Thanks, Niki xx

Kristy Parsons

Kristy ParsonsWestern District, VIC

love all their products,

im a new customer but Beserk has amazing service, they answered all my questions and they even give u a complimentary love candy with your package! so sweet, would recommend to anyone xx

BeserkBeserk

Hello Kristy, Thank you so much for your amazing message! We are so happy to hear you loved the little candy included :) Hope you have an amazing rest of your week. Thanks, Niki xx

Excellent customer service!

I've been a loyal customer with Beserk for more than 3 years now, and will continue to be for a long time. Their shipping is always fast, I've never had any problems from their end with orders, and they're always open to any requests I have with my orders! I'd rather buy from Beserk than directly from the brand as I find this company to be more reliable than most of the brands themselves. Highly highly recommend!

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Perfect service

First time shopping with beserk and when my order arrived (early too) the shoes were too small, my fault not theirs (weird sized feet) I emailed the customer help and got a quick lovely response from a lady called kasey who was able to answer all my questions and help me exchange them for a different pair, she also explained how the process works so I was well informed, best online support I’ve ever had , 10/10

Keish

KeishNew South Wales

Unhappy

Still haven't recieved my order. Waited for my estimated delivery date and the required extra days i was told with my shipping and i still don't have it nor have a had help locating it. Not happy at all

Joel

Joel

Excellent Service

Every think was as pictured / described.
The quality was excellent.
The delivery was very fast.
I would 100% shop with Beserk again.
They had a little something for everybody which I think was the best part for me.