Beserk

emily

emilySouth East Queensland, QLD

The online shop with consistently great customer service and large variety of stock

Beserk is an online shop I have brought from regularly, the variety that is available spans from make up to kitchen products. There is something for everyone and endless gift ideas for the hard to buy for person. The customer service I receive there is second to none, going over and above to help fix any issues caused by myself or any accidents on their end. Products are always well packaged and exactly as described. Returns are never an issue within guidelines.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Loralie Bodle

Loralie BodleBrisbane

This shop is awesome!

They sell a wide variety of alternate products that can only be purchased online however offer 1 hour pick up from their Windsor store. Purchased Arctic Fox hair dye and was able to pick it up same day. Online ordering process is easy, order was ready to collect on time and staff were very friendly.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Michelle

MichelleMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Yes! Beserk! I Love It!

I live in Adelaide and personally i think the variety of clothing that can be found here is not really outside of the "Sheep" factor, wearing a Chinese size 6.

Well, I do not have a size 6 body. Nor do i wish to wear whats "socially acceptable" fashion wise according to superstars who plump their lips when they turn 13.

Back to the point.

I have ordered quite a few things from this store now and they have always been efficient, very customer orientated and happy to answer one of my million questions i have sometimes. Not to mention The brands stock sizes that look nice on my size 16 body.

Thank you to everyone that works at Beserk for making my shopping experience a good one.

Jade

JadeMelbourne

Amazing online store

I absolutely adore Berserk. They have a wide range of alternative clothing, accessories and homewares.
The customer service is the best I've ever dealt with. Email contact is always friendly and personal. I've had to phone once with a query and was met with such a helpful, bubbly person at the other end of the line.
Delivery times are fantastic too. All in all, an outstanding online store!

Wasteland

WastelandSydney, NSW

5 stars!!!! Favourite online store

This is one of my favourite online stores!
They have a great range of products from shoes, clothing, accessories and other niik-naks.
They have a range of payment methods, Afterpay is my favourite (of course).
Beserk's customer service is 5 stars as well. They are always willing to help you.

Glamour Queen

Glamour QueenGold Coast, QLD

My Favourite Place To Shop

I was surprised to see that Beserk wasn't already on your website. It's my favourite place to shop! If you love goth, rockabilly or alternative clothing, there's no better place! The staff are so lovely; whenever i've ordered the wrong size by accident, they're quick to fix it and send the correct size right away. Everything is great quality, they stock so many brands you can't get anywhere else in Australia and their delivery is really fast!