72 reviews · Statistics

94% · 684 · 6%

Return Claim MadeYes (7) · No (43)
Sizing
  • Slightly small (2)
  • True to size (41)
  • Slightly large (1)
Product Appearance As advertised (57) · Not as advertised (2)
See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Kym
Kym7 posts

Poor customer service

Ordered a household item on the 27 August, not cheap it was $99 and a bit of change. The item arrived fine, placed it on the table near the entrance, all that has been on it was hair scrunchies. I shifted it to place a vase beside it and the item split. Sent photos to the company and all they could offer was a $35 partial refund and told me to buy gorilla glue. This was due to the fact that I could not get to the post office to return it as I do not drive and work 5 days a week. Most companies I have had to exchange etc due to damage have been happy to work around it. The item was just under 2 months old. Show details
Beserk   DM
Kim N.
Kim N.

Excellent customer service

Excellent customer service from these guys which you don't always get these days. Very happy with the products I ordered. Very helpful with 1 item that wasn't exactly the colour I wanted. Would absolutely recommend this website. Show reply
Melania R.
Melania R.SAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA8 posts

Mate, I am so impressed!

First time shopper and these guys are good! Love how they keep you in the loop communication wise every single step of the way, and their prices are fantastic. I found the item I wanted here for $30.00 cheaper than anywhere else. I will be shopping with you again very soon! :) Show details ·  1
The Grimm Groomer
The Grimm GroomerWAPerth, WA3 posts

Love love love beserk

Great service.never a problem. Love the mystery packs. Order heaps from here Show details
Maddy
MaddyWAPerth, WA

Amazing company

I shop with Beserk often and every single time I am pleased. The couple of times issues arose (mainly just me not checking sizing properly or AusPost losing my parcel) they were quick, on the ball, fixed the problem and extremely kind. Can not recommend Beserk enough!! Show details ·  1
danielle c.
danielle c.VICGoulburn Valley, VIC5 posts

1st time experience

Made to purchases today these guys are awesome and friendly my new go to store.. Highly recommend this site much love to your guys ❤❤❤❤ will update review when my goodies arrive Show details ·  1
Madeline M.
Madeline M.VICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC2 posts

Great Items and Great Customer Service

I love Beserk for their wide variety of gothic decor and clothing. I've made a few purchases now, and only had an issue with one (which probably was due to AusPost anyway) I contacted them via email to let them know of the issue, and was blown away with how fast they responded to me.
10/10 Show details ·  1
IndiePop
IndiePop2 posts

Love them

Great customer service. Easy returns. Love the range available. Will definitely buy from them again. Show details ·  1
Jess
JessNSWSydney, NSW

Not only great products but also fantastic customer service!

The Berserk team were really helpful when I contacted them about a faulty item I received. The product was a Tayto Potato Carnival Ride (super adorable btw, you should get one). The Berserk team were very quick to reply to my emails, and when we weren’t able to figure out how to get the faulty item working, they offered to give me a refund or send me a replacement free of charge. I got a replacement of course because I really loved the item, and it arrived very quickly and there were no issues at all with the second product. Super happy with the item and the excellent customer service! Would definitely buy from here again, I highly recommend shopping here :) Show details
Kim
KimAU13 posts

Love this shop!

I've been buying from Beserk for years. Their product range is amazing, great prices and sales, and the best customer service. Highly recommend. Show reply
Takala W.
Takala W.

my go to shop

100% the best shop ive ever shopped at best customer service been shopping there for a good 5 years clothing quilty is amayzing, great customer service today i got in contact with them after putting the wrong address on my parcel and didnt relizes until it had already been shipped they were super understanding and are going to re ship it once it gets back to them. Show details ·  1
Rebecca M.
Rebecca M.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic customer service

Beserk accidentally sent me the wrong T-shirt. I got on to their on line chat, they directed me to flick them an email. I received my new t-shirt two days later. Communication was awesome and the turn around was super quick. Fantastic company. Show details ·  1
Cami
Cami4 posts

Dodgey business and bad customer service

This place sells faulty products then customer service doesn’t respond meaning it has to go down the legal road. Save yourself the hassle and dont buy here Show details
Beserk   DM
Chantelle
ChantelleNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW2 posts

One of my fave places to buy from!

Great quality and amazing customer service. The website is super easy to use, your items are shipped that very day when ordered before 2pm. Highly recommend. Show details ·  1
Kiki C
Kiki C

Obsessed

I've always loved Beserk so many amazing options and always comes quick. Youpay has been a game changer, my mum and sister's can create multiple carts with my details for Mothers day and Birthdays and I can go in and pick one at random and pay for it which allows me to get something I know they want but also still surprise them as they don't now what is coming. So so happy Beserk has added this option ❤️ Show details ·  1