2Best 1 Cleaning and Pest Control

Job Satisfaction

Sammy H.
Sammy H.3 posts

Worth it!

We booked a rug cleaning service for our large Persian rug a few months ago. The rug had seen better days, with pet hair, dust, and a couple of concerning stains. The technician who came, I believe his name was Jason, was very professional and explained the cleaning process clearly. He took the rug away and returned it a few days later looking fantastic! The cleaning was thorough, the colours looked vibrant again, and even the stubborn stains were gone. It definitely feels revitalised. The price was a bit on the higher end, but considering the quality of work and the convenience of pick-up and drop-off, I'd say it was worth it.
Annabel S.
Annabel S.3 posts

Great work

The 3 bedroom, lounge and kitchen steam carpet cleaning was amazing. The price are reasonable because the service was fantastic. They made the carpet cleaned so well and happy to booked them again soon.
Victor D.
Victor D.5 posts

Such a relieved!

They arrived early as expected and get rid all the pest from the couch and bedroom carpets. Really happy and didnt saw any left any sign of pest. Highly recommended!
Krystyna O.
Krystyna O.4 posts

Very happy with their service!

Requested rug cleaning for our living room and was quite satisfied with the outcome. James arrived on time, worked diligently, and managed to remove most of the tough stains.
Bello U.
Bello U.South East Queensland, QLD8 posts

Good value for the service provided

Requested carpet cleaning and pest control for my home. Daniel was the technician, and he was prompt and professional. The carpets looked great after the cleaning, though a few stubborn stains remained. Overall, the quality was good, and the value for money was fair.
Kevin C.
Kevin C.South East Queensland, QLD7 posts

Best service offers

I would recommend them as they are extremely responsive and they are thorough with their assessment of the problem. They do not unnecessarily recommend any treatments and their price is reasonable.
Doug H.
Doug H.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Overall, it's commendable

Used Best 1 for Rug Cleaning, and I'm pleased with the results. The technician, John, was professional and thorough. However, there were a few tough stains left untreated. While the overall appearance improved, it's disappointing that some stains persisted. Nevertheless, the pricing was fair for the service rendered, and I appreciate the convenience of scheduling.
Ryan A.
Ryan A.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Overall, a satisfactory experience

Recently had my rugs cleaned by Best 1. The service was efficient, and the results were impressive. Mike, the technician, was courteous and professional. However, noticed a couple of missed spots. Overall, satisfied with the service and would consider using them again for their value and convenience.
Morgan J.
Morgan J.

Impressed!

Impressed with the Carpet Dry Cleaning service provided by Best 1 Cleaning and Pest Control. The technician, John, was courteous and efficient. My carpets look brand new, and the stains are nowhere to be seen. Although the service was great, I found the pricing slightly on the higher side compared to other similar services in the area.
Jim T.
Jim T.South East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Abraham A.
Abraham A.4 posts

Wow, what a difference!

I was skeptical about getting my carpets dry cleaned, but Sarah from the team proved me wrong. She managed to get rid of years-old stains and brought back the original color of our carpets. The process was quick, and the carpets were dry in no time. Great value for the exceptional service provided.
Augustus W.
Augustus W.

Worth every penny!

recently had my living room and bedroom carpets cleaned, and the difference is night and day. The technician, James, was knowledgeable and managed to remove old stains I thought were permanent. The carpets dried quickly and smell fresh. Excellent quality service at a fair price. Will definitely use them again for my carpet cleaning needs.
Aisha a.
Aisha a.South East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Kenneth S.
Kenneth S.South East Queensland, QLD

Would I use this company again

Best 1 was recommended by a friend. Would I use them again. Probably not. Firstly was quoted $5 more for service than advertised on the website. Was given time of 10-12 on a certain day. Had not arrived or contacted me by 1pm then took an hour to call me back to say previous job was dirty and took lot longer. 3hrs Really! Booked for two days later and did offer me a small discount. When finally done there was still a couple of stains, so had to call them back. Same process used again it seemed with no pre treating. One mark gone but other still visible.
best1cleaning1
best1cleaning1South East Queensland, QLD
  Fair Incentive Verified

Amazing service

Amazing service, called them after being away covid and they literally cleaned my furniture and my carpet spotless. Super efficient and great price. Highly recommend if you are in the Brisbane area.