Listing monitored by Best And Less Travel

• Trip Completed Yes (6) · No (21)
  • Ease of Booking
Jo.F
Jo.FSydney, NSW

As of 30 Nov 2021 No one answers your calls, after waiting for more than 40 minutes they just hang up ! VERY BAD SERVICE.

Several email addresses of their representative bounce back who had served customers in past.
e.g: [Names Removed]

Best&LesTravel not recommended.

Refund pending

No refund received from this travel agency from last 3 months. We are chasing to call them but no one is responding. Not sure whether there office is still open or its' closes.

AlamCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Still waiting for refund.

Trip Completed No
Best & Less T.Best And Less Travel

Fraud never book with this agent

Met the worst booking agent in sydney.
First and last time in my life .
They did not provide cheaper rates, the only thing attracted me, they were able to hold on tickets for me for 12 hours.

Bought 3 tickets worth $2900 and the flights were cancelled by Airlines.
Agent promised full refund in this case.
After waiting for an year got less than 50% refund and not entertaining any calls or emails.
They did not even bother to update in 12 months time, where as the airlines confirmed a full refund well in advance.

Be aware, i am not rewarded for my review. its truth and have facts.

Ron
Ron

PaulSydney

1 year still no refund. Don’t ever book from them they worse

I have booked the ticket for my parents in starting of 2020 before borders closed and 2 days before There flights india closed borders so flight was canceled by thai airlines and i asked for refund so the end up charging $200 cancellation fees per ticket and refund the other payment. Cancellation fees is above then what they have in there legal right also I didn’t cancel flight so supposed not to be charged legally. But after sending forms of refund i m still waiting for my refund until now. No one reply emails or answer calls. I will take it legally as it is not right. Will not even use them even they come back to buisness

Paul

Jasbir singh and jasbir kaur as I already mentioned its not me my parents. Now i know your reply will not be promising but i got all the emails proofs send to you and contacted several times.

NEVER USE THEM

I have alot of moment that needs to be refunded and it's been 18 months. They are crooks who don't care. Do not ever use them. They are a terrible organization, who are very unprofessional.

YasheelSydney, NSW

Unprofessionlism

Once you call them to book a ticket they are good, but upon completion of the ticket booking if you need any help with postponement they are the worst in the business. Dont call back or reply to emails. Very unprofessional customer care.

Yasheel

I would still stand by what i said and would never come back to an unprofessional service company like best and less travel who were once the best company i booked my tickets with.
Thank you.

Aman
AmanSydney, NSW

No update after refund application... hopeless service

I have applied for refund in April for my April travel ticket and have not heard from them since. There is no reply of any email and not contactable through phone. It is ridiculous.

Srinivas
SrinivasSydney, NSW

Waiting too long to get refund

This is ridiculous I am waiting too long to get my refund. We booked tickets in November and sent form for refund in March. Nothing has happened so far. I don’t know how hard to do refund and I am loosing interest on money. Every time I contact Best and Less travel their response is under process. On top they charge for cancellation fee. Very poor service and very disappointed customer.

Worse Service and still waiting for refund even after 14 weeks

MOHIT
MOHITSydney, NSW

Waiting for refund

5 months ago tickets cancelled due to covid Still no response I asked for refund or reimbursement summary which is provide to travel agents by airlines upon cancellation which was requested by travel insuranse company No cooperation at all zero star rating worst company to ever deal with

Best & Less T.Best And Less Travel

Admin charges on full refund SIA

As like many many other people who booked from them . I have been charged 95AUD each person for cancellation due to COVID. Airlines have waived all charges whatsoever but Best and less needs Admin charges for that. I have booked through them from last 3 years but this rip off is outrageous. I hope this stops

Mandeep K.

After losing money on these admin charges. The refund which they said a long 12 weeks has passed as well. I am now at verge to lose the whole amount . Stuck Stuck Stuck

Best and Less Travel - Class Action

Hi All, Does anyone know if there is a class action against the ripoff from this travel agent due to Covid-19. Please share so I can join also. What a ripoff.

Raghavendra
RaghavendraGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Living life on other money

Flights were cancelled due to covid.its ur responsiblity to give money back.instead u guys r charging money from people who have already suffered a lot.u r literally making ur living on other money.no surprise u will b out of business soon.shame on u guys.

Request for Refund not fully but atleast 1200$ or extend the travel Vouche

Hi Team,
During this covid 19 issue. My tickets had to be cancelled and i was requesting a refund or extension of the travel voucher.Request your assistance. As we are jobless and need money to sustain request you to look into either one of these options.

With regards
Sandeep.M

Best & Less T.Best And Less Travel

I have sent an email to changes@bestandlesstravel.com.au. Request you to please look into this request.

I do not see any help that is coming from your team. I am really sorry but put yourself in my situation and understand. I know that you can work out something or the other alternate option.

With regards
Sandeep.M

gpsk g.
gpsk g.asked

My Ref.no CR 411051 , I cancelled my tickets On 20th April I haven’t got refund
I called Singapore Airlines they said they refunded on 2nd July ,and sent a proof of refund evidence copy almost one month gone how long will take time to transfer money from your account to my Account

Mandeep K.

you wont get any reply except a prepared script . i have even waiting more than 14 weeks. Just hope for your money. As stated before they are Rippers

Amarasked

I see lot of poor review and Best and Less have been serving the same answers to everyone for the past 5 months. Yet again my wife called you office yesterday, to our surprise your customer service personal who answered lacks "Customer Services", poor choice of words, lack of respect to elderly clients, narrating generic statement with no empathy for loses people have incurred. Honestly, how do you guys sleep at night !
Please train your staff to be more respectful to those who call and show empathy for losses, why don't you ask your team members to read all the review and learn. Remember COVID will not last long, but you image in the industry will... Your 20 years of credible brand image is going into gutter by your action and poor staff and your still hellbent on your unsubstantiated refund or change fees...
Why can't you bring your fees down ! Or open a Charity so we can donate the money to your bosses and we claim our loss as tax write-off !!!! I am sure you will be doing the same correct !

Dear Amar,

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused, but we at Best and Less Travel doesn't represent what you have mentioned. Based on your review we did a thorough investigation but couldn't find any records by your first name. Hence we request you to share your details such as Phone Number, full name, and reservation code, at feedback@bestandlesstravel.com.au for us to better address your grievances.

Looking forward to hearing back from you.

Amar

Hi There, I think I mentioned it was not me but my wife that was very badly and poorly treated by you office. All I am asking is not a special treatment for one but to reduce your fee for all. Everyone is in a similar situation and I see you have a standard response to all. NO, I don't need any secret deal, but be open and frank and announce to everyone on a public form that you are going to reduce your refund and rebooking fee.. what are you going to do with my name and number ?? call me and abuse me ... my poor wife saved money to travel and unfortunately Singapore airlines had to cancel the ticket, but you greedy lot had to charge a refund fee $95 citing COVID ... and I read you have been doing the same for all your customers.. WHY ? when Government is going to pay wages to your staff and you have to ensure you are doing the right thing to you customers ... REFUND the money and have a acceptable fee... you are entitled to a fee but reduce it and don't skim people when everyone is going through hard time..

Dear Amar,
As we mentioned we couldn't find any detail of your purchase and confirmed by you that you haven't made any purchase. We are in the business for more than 22 years and we have always looked after our valued customer. We have asked the booking details so that we can address the purchaser's concerns directly. We are running a business and we do not go around abusing people. Your reason of not providing the details of the purchase is not plausible. However, our normal charges are $175 which we are legal entitled to charge. We have already reduced our fee to $95 per person due to Covid-19 and we are not making any profit and we have refund the profits earned in past. We would advise you to ask the purchase to contact us directly so we can address the concern.

Thank you.
Best & Less Travel Team

Paulasked

Can someone let me know .In which policy it is written that if travel agent cancel the ticket then customer have to bear the fees for cancellation as be is happy to travel but best and less cancel ticket . Whos fault is this and why would customer will pay the cancellation fees when he is not canceling the ticket ? If best and less is doing this and charging customers the cancellation fees when airlines cancel the flight then it is unfair with customers and that is against consumer law.

Dear Paul,

Entire Travel Industry is facing the worst of its times, with every other government banning inbound travel, and airlines suspending its flights. In all of this process we are a travel agent, and have whatsoever no control on government policies nor airline operations. We are a facilitator, and we have assisted you while you did the booking, and we will also assist you to get that refund, but if you think that for this assistance we shouldn't be paid anything, then that is unfair. We charge this fee to sustain ourselves. Must we also mention that this was an involuntary cancellation made by the airlines due to travel bans. Normally we would have waived off the charges, but these are unprecedented times. To sustain and to support our operations and staff for coordinating refunds and changes we will have to charge our fees. We understand the situation is beyond anyone's control and we too are in the same situation. We request and look forward to the best of your understanding and cooperation.

Hope our response was satisfactory, and we look forward to your cooperation.

Paul

Not appropriate as you guys charging $120 for cancellation to 1 ticket and airline is not charging anything as they are affected by this as well . Is this an appropriate fees to charge to customers and why they have to bear this fees as they not responsible as well for this situation too. This goes to everyone and you guys just care for yourself.

Dear Paul,

We immensely need the cooperation and support of our valued customers during this unprecedented time to keeps us assisting our valued customers like you. Due to several bans the sales have dried up. We are not trying to generate any profits and we are just trying hard to keep us afloat so that we can upkeep our clients' trust in us and we can assist our valued clientele with refunds and changes. This is situation is beyond anyone's control and we all are the victims. To bring ease to our valued customer, we have further reduced our admin fee to $95 per person.

We look forward to your cooperation and best of understanding.

See all Best And Less Travel questions