Best Price Linen

Best Price Linen

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

PaulKarenBM

PaulKarenBMPerth, WA

Great Service Will Definately Use Again!

We purchased online Logan and Mason Deluxe King Sized bed sheets. They were delivered within days and were exactly the right fit for our mattress that is extra high. As the review title states "Great Service Will Definately Use Again!" and we will. Thank you...

Karen Macpherson

Karen MacphersonHobart, TAS

Euro pillow slips

Found the two Logan and Mason Euro pillow slips for Breeze plum and Kobi Spice.
Got what I could not find in NZ.
Free delivery
Securely package
Will deal with this company again for sure

Fabulous Logan Mason Egyptian cotton sheets

Love these sheets they are soft and silky but not slippery, very quick drying Bought them for a very good price, lowest I found and very quick delivery too. I will definitely look at this website again before I go anywhere else.

MuzzieBuzzie

MuzzieBuzzieSouthwest, VIC

Oh so soft & squishy

Just discovered Best Price Linen & ordered a Mattress Topper for my sons old mattress as he hasn't been sleeping well. He now sleeps most of the night. Delivery was effortless. I will definitely order from you again

Susan64

Susan64AU

Exceptional quality and service

Online Best Price Linen is my go-to for all my linen needs. The company offers the best quality brands at far lower prices than elsewhere so very good value. Geoff has always communicated any delay in receiving stock at his end, I really appreciate that as am not left wondering. The goods are packaged carefully in case someone takes to opening the box with a knife, very thoughtful! I highly recommend the company.

irenap

irenapSydney, NSW

Great Service

Very impressed with the prompt responses I received. My order was delivered in full 100% accurate.
This business has a real genuine customer care focus. You don't feel like just a number here.
Special thanks to Geoff who always kept me in the loop.

David D.

David D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Prompt service and competitive pricing. Have purchased from this company a number of times and always been happy with the service. Great range of all bed sizes from recognised manufacturers.

Excellent outstanding service

I recently bought a Logan and Mason Felicity Quilt cover and two European Pillowcases. I also ordered a cushion which I was refunded in full for as it was out of stock. I can highly recommend Best Price Linen as the service I received was absolutely excellent. Not only did they understand exactly what I was asking for but I also received my order very promptly. I have no hesitation in recommending Best Price Linen for quality and service and am very pleased with my purchase.

Caitlin D.

Caitlin D.Sunshine coast

Beautiful product & very prompt delivery

I bought the Cosmic Floral Queen bed quilt. Not only is the quality of this product excellent, but Geoff took my order on Monday of this week and it was on my bed this Friday morning! The colours are better than in the picture and the cotton fabric feels great. I will be ordering more products from Best Price Linen.

Sal B

Sal BVictoria

Excellent Customer Service and Communication

I recently purchased European Pillowcases from Best Linen after being let down by another online supplier. When I placed the order I followed up with a call to ensure the product was in stock and within 24 hours from my discussion with Jeff, the product was delivered. Not only that I received a follow-up call a day later to confirm receipt of my delivery.

This is what I call outstanding customer service, not only was I advised that the product was available, I received communication the following day the order was processed, then shipped and delivered,

Thank you Jeff for your excellent service, will be buying again from you when the need arises.

Highly recommend Best Linen - 5-star service.

Great Product

Thank you Best Price Linen. Love the couch cover which is easy to put on and easy to wash. Also saw the same cover at a major retailer for a lot more money so really appreciate the saving!!

Doona Cover Set

I bought a Logan and Mason doona cover set and am very happy with it!! The gentleman was very helpful when I rang them for some help. I can't fault them. I highly recommend this business. And thank you for your help!! Cheers!! :o)

Elle

Elledarwin

Great product fantastic service

Great communication as the colours I had selected weren’t in stock, so the folks actually phoned me twice as I missed the first call, to ask what else might be suitable. The products were posted in packaging to keep them from damage, and arrived within a week. The products were great quality, and the person I bought them for as a present is very happy.

Great service and pricing

Thanks, I received my parcel yesterday. Fast delivery, great service and good pricing. I live in New Zealand and couldn’t source these items here.

mj

mj

A+ from products to customer service

I buy all my bedding from them now. Love the range they stock and they stock quality products. Staff are fantastic always answer my enquiry quickly. They are super friendly

maddy_d

maddy_dTasmania, 7250

Surprisingly good

Mattress topper was significantly cheaper than elsewhere and to be honest, I expected really shoddy service at that price. However, it arrived very quickly, was exactly what I ordered and the entire transaction was almost worryingly smooth. Postage was free and fast. After dealing with the likes of Bed, Bath & Table, it was almost.. disconcerting to just receive what I ordered, without any hassle :|

Doona Cover

Great item, came very promptly and well packaged. Exactly what I wanted to brighten up spare bedroom. Will certainly buy more items.

duvet cover

Very good communication, Geoff returned calls promptly. Very quick delivery, perfectly described, I got what I was expecting! Would not hesitate buying from this company again

No hesitation in recommending this company

WHAT AMAZING SERVICE!!! Not only do I get the duvet set for half the New Zealand retail price, but the way you followed up my query Geoff with phone calls and email to make sure I was totally satisfied, I'm very, very impressed, absolutely great.
Thank you, a pleasure doing business with you, kind regards Donna.

Martin B.Sydney

Getting a refund

Customer service for a refund on a quilt cover took a while but was eventually sorted. Take care not to open goods as once opened, quilts are assumed to be used.

Martin B.

Refund amount was sorted and happy with the result