Best Price Linen

Best Price Linen

See the Best Bedding Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Best Price Linen? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Carrie
Carrie

Great product.

This high quality cotton bathmat is exactly as advertised, a lovely product at a great price. Very pleased, thank you so much.

Jade Omayoglu
Jade OmayogluSydney, NSW

months to process a refund

We had an issue with our order however Geoff and his daughter were quick to rectify the issue. thank you

FragTamer
FragTamerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Helpful and Informative

Return policy unclear

Sadly I did not find Geoff as wonderful as everyone else's reviews very unhappy with the after sales service I received.
I also received a phone call from him asking me to to take my negative comments off Facebook because he said they were untrue. Like another person on here I found his manner to be verging on Bullying.
I'm sure he will be pleasant as long as you don't have a complaint or want to return anything.

Melanie
MelanieSouthwest, VIC

Great Service

Service was exceptional I received a follow up phone call after 2 minutes of sending a question via email so pleasant to deal with

Customer Service exceptional

I cannot stress enough the exceptional customer service provided by Geoff. I am 54 and have never been so impressed.

Chelsea
ChelseaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and beautiful products

Jenny K.
Jenny K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great prices. Fantastic customer service.

After I ordered a quilt cover I received a phone call to advise unfortunately the quilt cover was damaged and could not be sent. Owner went out of his way to source a new one but couldn't find one. He searched his warehouse for something similar. Contact was always via phone which was brilliant as we were able to chat about what I would like as a replacement. Prices are the best.
Customer service is real. If you don't see what you want on the website give them a call and the owner will definitely help you out.

Elizabeth
ElizabethCanberra 2600, ACT

Better than best

Fantastic sight!!! Can't believe I haven't come across it before. Only took several days to arrive in the post. Great prices, huge range. What I found most impressive was it's so easy to contact them over the phone. This business is in Australia. Very happy with my purchase, and spectacular customer service. Thanks Jeff.

Joshua and Alysse
Joshua and AlysseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

AMAZING SERVICE (despite inevitable delay during COVID)

I purchased 2 super king linen products, and followed up three days later as they hadn't dispatched. It was explained by the owner (less than two hours after my online enquiry form was submitted, in his own time on a Friday evening) that the items hadn't arrived to them for shipping yet and I would receive postage alerts on Monday. This followed through and everything was as planned. I love the linen I purchased, these were the best online prices, and the customer service was amazing. Ill definitely shop here again!

Linda Wallner
Linda WallnerCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Superior customer service

Tip top customer service from this team. They found me an alternate item and called to tell me it was on the way. Will be a return customer for sure

bixandlites
bixandlitesGippsland, VIC

EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE

Ordered several products from them, but after nearly 2 months ended up asking for my money back and that took several attempts as well. They kept saying that the items hadn't arrived from China, well if that was the case, why were the products listed at all. Basically, it was a debacle. I only gave them two stars because I got my money back.
Wouldn't buy from them ever!

teegan c.
teegan c.Hunter Region, NSW

Overall wonderful experience!

Purchased Logan and Mason 400TC sheets from best price linen. The experience was very pleasant and personal. The owner went out of his way to ensure I was satisfied and kept me well informed on updates over the phone. I won’t be buying my linen elsewhere now.

Beautiful Quilt cover

Thank you for you very quick delivery on the Thornlie Sky super king bed Quilt cover set, very happy with it, I will definitely shop here again.
Highly recommend. Thanks again.

Maree
MareeSydney, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a bedspread form Best Price Linen and although there was a slight delay, they were in contact and very helpful. Once we sorted out the cause of the delay, the bedspread was received very quickly. The website is user friendly too. I will use them again.

Read more reviews - page 2