Narelle

NarelleIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic customer service!

Super friendly service with a smile, fast post and terrific prices! I couldn't have asked for anything more! Highly recommend this great business to all! I will definitely shop here again!

Helen K

Helen KVictoria

Great quality

Took a chance and ordered 4 black velvet cushions, as I had noticed in the shops that quality could really vary. Thrilled to find that my cushions were really good quality at a fantastic price

Beautie

BeautieSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great service on the phone, quick delivery and amazing quality. So happy with the quality of the set I received wouldn’t go anywhere else from now on
Highly recommend and great pricing !!

Danielle

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existent customer service.

Buyers beware!! I can only assume all the reviews regarding excellent customer service are fake. I purchased multiple items but 1 of them fell apart when I washed it for the first time. It would have been a manufacturer issue not the store, and I was only wanting a replacement not a refund, but I called and emailed numerous times over a 2-3 month period and have never heard back from anyone at all.
I can only assume they couldn’t be bothered to process the 1 faulty pillowcase, even though it wouldn’t have cost them anything to send it back to the manufacturer for a replacement. Very disappointing as I am a big fan of many brands this store carries, but non existent customer service has cost them any future purchases from me.

Brooke M

Brooke MSydney, NSW

Best customer service I’ve received anywhere

Unfortunately the quilt we ordered took some time to get in stock due to the factory being located in China in the middle of the COVID outbreak. Geoff was so responsive and usually answered any email queries I had by phone. He kept us in the loop on the progress of our order frequently. Finally our quilt came and it’s such a nice quality luxury product that we got for a fraction of the price we’d have paid at Myer or David Jones - worth the wait!

Nice to get some personal service

very happy

Very happy with my cushion. It was well packaged. Prompt service and good communication as to delivery. It was a nice touch having the note included thanking the customer for their order

Ash

AshWA, 6056

Exceptional Service and Products! I Highly Recommend!

Geoff was extremely friendly and helpful with everything and is always happy to take your call. They genuinely want to help the customer and want the customer to be happy. Top quality products in good packaging. I will definitely keep buying from Best Price Linen!

krankykate

krankykategoldcoast

Great service.

Due to the virus, the delivery took a few days to be dispatched. Once dispatched it speedily arrived with everything in good order and as advertised. Very happy. Will buy from again.

Lee C

Lee CSydney, NSW

Outstanding service!

Despite challenging times and difficulties with suppliers, I received a personal phone call. Every effort was made to fulfill my order - and after some extensive work at their end, suitable items were found, immediately dispatched and arrived the next day. Couldn't be happier!

First-class Service

Geoff will go the extra mile to ensure that your order is correct and promptly delivered to your door.
I am looking forward to shopping with Best Price Linen again.

Looking for perfection

Looking for perfectionSydney, NSW

Excellent top quality products at very competitive prices

Bought excellent top quality products and brands at very competitive prices. Quick delivery and as I spent more than $100 it was free. Customer service was also outstanding. Trouble free purchase.

Best Price Linen

Order processed on Monday morning arrived Friday morning (nz) great price saved hundreds of dollars! Geoff was great, very helpful, will definitely purchase again, very happy with purchase. Thanks again.

tERRY

tERRYCentral West, NSW

Good Quality Linen - Great Customer Service

Purchased lovely linen at a fantastic price. I have purchased from this business before and found the level of customer service outstanding. The quality of product has been excellent. Thankyou

Sharon

SharonSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional Personalised Service and Dedication to a Great Sale

Geoff was outstanding at his level of service trying to arrange alternate options for matters out of his control. What a true gentleman and brilliant customer service. The quality is superb. The follow up communication was incredible. While the price of course was ideal! Thank you Geoff! I will look forward to future dealings.

Find out how Best Price Linen compares to other Bedding Shops

Top brand linen at best prices!!

Geoff gives excellent personal service & is very helpful sourcing the different accessories to match the quilt cover! He sells top brands of linen at the cheapest prices!
If I purchase linen I always buy from Best Price Linen!

Dianne Adams

Dianne Adams

just what I wanted

It was very prompt service and the price was cheaper than everywhere else. the doona cover looks great in my bedroom. I Will use not hesitate to use them again and will recommend them to my friends.

Super Fast Delivery

Great products and excellent service but much cheaper than the stores !!
Super fast delivery and prompt updates on my package arriving.
Very happy, definitely will use this service again - highly recommended!

Tracey

TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely the best service hands down!

I phoned Best Price Linen to purchase a gorgeous Logan & Mason quilt cover set I had been wanting. I was served by a extremely lovely, helpful gentleman named Jeff.
I also desperately wanted the two matching euro pillow cases that I had not been able to source anywhere.
Jeff said leave it with me and phoned me back shortly after to say he had sourced me the euros I desperately wanted.
The package arrived promptly and is just what I wanted.
Hands down the best prices, products and service. I wont shop anywhere else for my Manchester.
Thank you Jeff & Best Price Linen.

Reviewer

ReviewerSydney, NSW

Excellent service, great prices

I purchased the Cosmic Floral Quilted Coverlet, and it arrived within days of ordering. It's good quality, and looks great. It's the second time in a month I've purchased from Best Price Linen. There was free delivery and excellent customer service. Would highly recommend.