Best Price Linen

Best Price Linen

4.9

Chelsea

ChelseaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service and beautiful products

Jenny K.

Jenny K.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great prices. Fantastic customer service.

After I ordered a quilt cover I received a phone call to advise unfortunately the quilt cover was damaged and could not be sent. Owner went out of his way to source a new one but couldn't find one. He searched his warehouse for something similar. Contact was always via phone which was brilliant as we were able to chat about what I would like as a replacement. Prices are the best.
Customer service is real. If you don't see what you want on the website give them a call and the owner will definitely help you out.

Elizabeth

ElizabethCanberra 2600, ACT

Better than best

Fantastic sight!!! Can't believe I haven't come across it before. Only took several days to arrive in the post. Great prices, huge range. What I found most impressive was it's so easy to contact them over the phone. This business is in Australia. Very happy with my purchase, and spectacular customer service. Thanks Jeff.

Joshua and Alysse

Joshua and AlysseWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

AMAZING SERVICE (despite inevitable delay during COVID)

I purchased 2 super king linen products, and followed up three days later as they hadn't dispatched. It was explained by the owner (less than two hours after my online enquiry form was submitted, in his own time on a Friday evening) that the items hadn't arrived to them for shipping yet and I would receive postage alerts on Monday. This followed through and everything was as planned. I love the linen I purchased, these were the best online prices, and the customer service was amazing. Ill definitely shop here again!

Linda Wallner

Linda WallnerCanberra Central 2602, ACT

Superior customer service

Tip top customer service from this team. They found me an alternate item and called to tell me it was on the way. Will be a return customer for sure

bixandlites

bixandlitesGippsland, VIC

EXCUSE AFTER EXCUSE

Ordered several products from them, but after nearly 2 months ended up asking for my money back and that took several attempts as well. They kept saying that the items hadn't arrived from China, well if that was the case, why were the products listed at all. Basically, it was a debacle. I only gave them two stars because I got my money back.
Wouldn't buy from them ever!

teegan c.

teegan c.Hunter Region, NSW

Overall wonderful experience!

Purchased Logan and Mason 400TC sheets from best price linen. The experience was very pleasant and personal. The owner went out of his way to ensure I was satisfied and kept me well informed on updates over the phone. I won’t be buying my linen elsewhere now.

Beautiful Quilt cover

Thank you for you very quick delivery on the Thornlie Sky super king bed Quilt cover set, very happy with it, I will definitely shop here again.
Highly recommend. Thanks again.

Maree

MareeSydney, NSW

Great Service

I ordered a bedspread form Best Price Linen and although there was a slight delay, they were in contact and very helpful. Once we sorted out the cause of the delay, the bedspread was received very quickly. The website is user friendly too. I will use them again.

Find out how Best Price Linen compares to other Bedding Shops

Excellent customer service & products!

Thank you Jeff for following up with my order. Despite the delays you ensured me I was getting my pillows! For those who leave negative comments you obviously didn’t follow through. Jeff is a great businessman. Will definitely shop again in the future.

Narelle

NarelleIllawarra, NSW

Fantastic customer service!

Super friendly service with a smile, fast post and terrific prices! I couldn't have asked for anything more! Highly recommend this great business to all! I will definitely shop here again!

Helen K

Helen KVictoria

Great quality

Took a chance and ordered 4 black velvet cushions, as I had noticed in the shops that quality could really vary. Thrilled to find that my cushions were really good quality at a fantastic price

Beautie

BeautieSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Great service on the phone, quick delivery and amazing quality. So happy with the quality of the set I received wouldn’t go anywhere else from now on
Highly recommend and great pricing !!

DanielleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Non existent customer service.

Buyers beware!! I can only assume all the reviews regarding excellent customer service are fake. I purchased multiple items but 1 of them fell apart when I washed it for the first time. It would have been a manufacturer issue not the store, and I was only wanting a replacement not a refund, but I emailed and called numerous times over a 2-3 month period and have never heard back from anyone at all.
I can only assume they couldn’t be bothered to process the 1 faulty pillowcase, even though it wouldn’t have cost them anything to send it back to the manufacturer for a replacement. Very disappointing as I am a big fan of many brands this store carries, but non existent customer service has cost them any future purchases from me.

Danielle

I should also add, that I had to purchase a replacement pillowcase from a different store! Verifying that BPL customer service was non existent.

Brooke M

Brooke MSydney, NSW

Best customer service I’ve received anywhere

Unfortunately the quilt we ordered took some time to get in stock due to the factory being located in China in the middle of the COVID outbreak. Geoff was so responsive and usually answered any email queries I had by phone. He kept us in the loop on the progress of our order frequently. Finally our quilt came and it’s such a nice quality luxury product that we got for a fraction of the price we’d have paid at Myer or David Jones - worth the wait!

Find out how Best Price Linen compares to other Bedding Shops

Nice to get some personal service

very happy

Very happy with my cushion. It was well packaged. Prompt service and good communication as to delivery. It was a nice touch having the note included thanking the customer for their order

Ash

AshWA, 6056

Exceptional Service and Products! I Highly Recommend!

Geoff was extremely friendly and helpful with everything and is always happy to take your call. They genuinely want to help the customer and want the customer to be happy. Top quality products in good packaging. I will definitely keep buying from Best Price Linen!

krankykate

krankykategoldcoast

Great service.

Due to the virus, the delivery took a few days to be dispatched. Once dispatched it speedily arrived with everything in good order and as advertised. Very happy. Will buy from again.

Lee C

Lee CSydney, NSW

Outstanding service!

Despite challenging times and difficulties with suppliers, I received a personal phone call. Every effort was made to fulfill my order - and after some extensive work at their end, suitable items were found, immediately dispatched and arrived the next day. Couldn't be happier!