Best Price Linen

Best Price Linen

Sharon

SharonSouthwest, VIC

Exceptional Personalised Service and Dedication to a Great Sale

Geoff was outstanding at his level of service trying to arrange alternate options for matters out of his control. What a true gentleman and brilliant customer service. The quality is superb. The follow up communication was incredible. While the price of course was ideal! Thank you Geoff! I will look forward to future dealings.

Top brand linen at best prices!!

Geoff gives excellent personal service & is very helpful sourcing the different accessories to match the quilt cover! He sells top brands of linen at the cheapest prices!
If I purchase linen I always buy from Best Price Linen!

Dianne Adams

Dianne Adams

just what I wanted

It was very prompt service and the price was cheaper than everywhere else. the doona cover looks great in my bedroom. I Will use not hesitate to use them again and will recommend them to my friends.

Super Fast Delivery

Great products and excellent service but much cheaper than the stores !!
Super fast delivery and prompt updates on my package arriving.
Very happy, definitely will use this service again - highly recommended!

Tracey

TraceyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Absolutely the best service hands down!

I phoned Best Price Linen to purchase a gorgeous Logan & Mason quilt cover set I had been wanting. I was served by a extremely lovely, helpful gentleman named Jeff.
I also desperately wanted the two matching euro pillow cases that I had not been able to source anywhere.
Jeff said leave it with me and phoned me back shortly after to say he had sourced me the euros I desperately wanted.
The package arrived promptly and is just what I wanted.
Hands down the best prices, products and service. I wont shop anywhere else for my Manchester.
Thank you Jeff & Best Price Linen.

Reviewer

ReviewerSydney, NSW

Excellent service, great prices

I purchased the Cosmic Floral Quilted Coverlet, and it arrived within days of ordering. It's good quality, and looks great. It's the second time in a month I've purchased from Best Price Linen. There was free delivery and excellent customer service. Would highly recommend.

PaulKarenBM

PaulKarenBMPerth, WA

Great Service Will Definately Use Again!

We purchased online Logan and Mason Deluxe King Sized bed sheets. They were delivered within days and were exactly the right fit for our mattress that is extra high. As the review title states "Great Service Will Definately Use Again!" and we will. Thank you...

Karen Macpherson

Karen MacphersonHobart, TAS

Euro pillow slips

Found the two Logan and Mason Euro pillow slips for Breeze plum and Kobi Spice.
Got what I could not find in NZ.
Free delivery
Securely package
Will deal with this company again for sure

Fabulous Logan Mason Egyptian cotton sheets

Love these sheets they are soft and silky but not slippery, very quick drying Bought them for a very good price, lowest I found and very quick delivery too. I will definitely look at this website again before I go anywhere else.

MuzzieBuzzie

MuzzieBuzzieSouthwest, VIC

Oh so soft & squishy

Just discovered Best Price Linen & ordered a Mattress Topper for my sons old mattress as he hasn't been sleeping well. He now sleeps most of the night. Delivery was effortless. I will definitely order from you again

Susan64

Susan64AU

Exceptional quality and service

Online Best Price Linen is my go-to for all my linen needs. The company offers the best quality brands at far lower prices than elsewhere so very good value. Geoff has always communicated any delay in receiving stock at his end, I really appreciate that as am not left wondering. The goods are packaged carefully in case someone takes to opening the box with a knife, very thoughtful! I highly recommend the company.

irenap

irenapSydney, NSW

Great Service

Very impressed with the prompt responses I received. My order was delivered in full 100% accurate.
This business has a real genuine customer care focus. You don't feel like just a number here.
Special thanks to Geoff who always kept me in the loop.

David D.

David D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Service

Prompt service and competitive pricing. Have purchased from this company a number of times and always been happy with the service. Great range of all bed sizes from recognised manufacturers.

Excellent outstanding service

I recently bought a Logan and Mason Felicity Quilt cover and two European Pillowcases. I also ordered a cushion which I was refunded in full for as it was out of stock. I can highly recommend Best Price Linen as the service I received was absolutely excellent. Not only did they understand exactly what I was asking for but I also received my order very promptly. I have no hesitation in recommending Best Price Linen for quality and service and am very pleased with my purchase.

Caitlin D.

Caitlin D.Sunshine coast

Beautiful product & very prompt delivery

I bought the Cosmic Floral Queen bed quilt. Not only is the quality of this product excellent, but Geoff took my order on Monday of this week and it was on my bed this Friday morning! The colours are better than in the picture and the cotton fabric feels great. I will be ordering more products from Best Price Linen.

Sal B

Sal BVictoria

Excellent Customer Service and Communication

I recently purchased European Pillowcases from Best Linen after being let down by another online supplier. When I placed the order I followed up with a call to ensure the product was in stock and within 24 hours from my discussion with Jeff, the product was delivered. Not only that I received a follow-up call a day later to confirm receipt of my delivery.

This is what I call outstanding customer service, not only was I advised that the product was available, I received communication the following day the order was processed, then shipped and delivered,

Thank you Jeff for your excellent service, will be buying again from you when the need arises.

Highly recommend Best Linen - 5-star service.

Great Product

Thank you Best Price Linen. Love the couch cover which is easy to put on and easy to wash. Also saw the same cover at a major retailer for a lot more money so really appreciate the saving!!

Doona Cover Set

I bought a Logan and Mason doona cover set and am very happy with it!! The gentleman was very helpful when I rang them for some help. I can't fault them. I highly recommend this business. And thank you for your help!! Cheers!! :o)

Elle

Elledarwin

Great product fantastic service

Great communication as the colours I had selected weren’t in stock, so the folks actually phoned me twice as I missed the first call, to ask what else might be suitable. The products were posted in packaging to keep them from damage, and arrived within a week. The products were great quality, and the person I bought them for as a present is very happy.

Great service and pricing

Thanks, I received my parcel yesterday. Fast delivery, great service and good pricing. I live in New Zealand and couldn’t source these items here.