Best & Less

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Still Available

I prefer to wear medium support control lace brief but stocks were getting low and my size difficult to find and I was fearing the line was discontinued but yesterday at B&L Mittagong there was plenty available. So happy

Store LocationBest&Less Mittagong

Disgusted

Disgusted

Wrong items received

Can't seem to get the orders right - for the second time - so I will not be
ordering again. It is not a bargain if I have to pay postage to return the
goods.

Carmen S.

Carmen S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Love Best & Less

I honestly love the Airport west Best & Less store and l love the quality and the prices. and the staff are wonderful everytime l shop there the staff are so helpful and it makes my shopping easier.

Joan Crayford

Joan CrayfordSydney Surrounds, NSW

Employee service at Woy Woy branch

I must commend a young lady who helped me with my purchase of a Brunch Set (nightie and gown) on the 23rd September at your Woy Woy branch. I think her name was Abby? She went out of her way to accommodate me. So courteous and respectful. What a pleasure to be served by someone so considerate of the aged.

Store LocationWoy Woy Central Coast NSW

Lucky64

Lucky64

I can't praise Best and Less enough.

I can't praise Best and Less enough. I have purchased quite a lot and every time, I received the exact size and perfect quality .The parcels are are well packed and sent promptly. I highly recommend Best and less.

Nadine

NadineSouth East Queensland, QLD

poor quality

the womens tee shirts are very poor quality worn once and had holes in them was not the only time I have purchased them have bought about 20 over the last dew months

Steph

StephSydney

Terrible Delivery

I ordered Father’s Day Gifts online on Monday hoping they’d arrive by Friday so I could gift them this Sunday. Their website confirmed all orders made by that date would arrive in time. However, I did not receive the items which leaves me having to go out and purchase alternative gifts for Father’s Day. Extremely disappointed that I will now have to return these when they eventually arrive and be out of pocket $10 for shipping.

eatmeatjones

eatmeatjonesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Classic Polo Mens

I purchased two classic mens polo shirts and 3 basic mens polo shirts, I washed them before they were worn. The classic mens polo shirts shrunk about two sizes, they are now too short to ware. The basic polos did not shrink and are fine. All shirts were washed together nothing different happened to the classic polos. I can only assume (because Best and Less have not answered my quires) that is is something different about the classic Polo. They were on the same rack, were the same price, with the same tag. It was only when looking at the receipt that I noticed the two that shrunk scanned as mens classic polo shirt.

DualSortsChin

DualSortsChinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap clothes but not always the best

Best and Less has been around for decades. I can still remember their awful tv ads from back in the 70s. Unfortunately, they havent got any better over the years. Their product line focuses on the budget end of the market. Nothing very high fashion or of very high quality. Having said that, they do supply a lot of the basic clothing at very low prices.

Store LocationFrankston
Jcd

JcdPerth

Some good bargains to be found

I enjoy shopping at my local Carousel B&L.I always buy my knickers from here as they are cheap at $2 a pair and while not flash are very comfy. Pajamas are cheap and hold up well and my hubby likes to get his work shorts from here too.They always have sales racks with good bargains. My only issue is i wish the range of clothing was bigger. The staff while not super friendly have not ever been rude either and will help if need be.

July 16th 2019 Update: its ok

its ok you get some nice things some rubbish. Needs more variety in clothing. Staff seem un interested in their jobs but are not rude.Quality of items is average at best. A bit like Kmarts quality.

Store LocationCannington Carousel

kathyCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Loving my jeggings

First time I have bought on line with this website,they were awesome,there jeggings are the best,well made not thin,so comfortable,bought 6 pair so comfortable,true to size,I just ordered 6 more,there top quality,I highly recommend them 3 different colours,well done best and less these leggings are awesome if your a 12 order 12 and so on

kathy

Your welcome love them great quality and so comfortable

Rachael

RachaelRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Zip royal blue jacket 201902 for school dont buy it.

The store itself is lovely the staff lovely the jacket is horrible the zipper broke after one week of wear and i have lost my reciept so dont feel comfortable going back to the store. Very poorly made awful jacket for $20

Emma T.Best and Less

Poor quality not like they used to be

I have for years now purchased my underwear from Beat for less and also got value for money and for the price the fabric was great quality.. today i went and updated my underwear as I do yearly and to my disappointment the underwear I purchased for years is now made from thinner fabric .. when I got them home my 12month old ones were better support and the fabric was still a better quality!!! Oh well it was great while it lasted .. sorry won’t be a return customers..

Store LocationFountain gate

ang65

ang65Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Wrong clothes, for wrong season.

Went into best and less to find some winter clothing for my grandaughter. To see a cpl of jumpers and jackets. And then i look more and see summer dresses and t. Shirts. Not much choice for winter clothing. I asked one of the workers there, why is there so much summer clothing when its winter. And she goes to explain, there trying to get rid of the summer items and there on clearance. And then tells me that there winter stock is still in boxes out the back... why i just dont understand why they would do that, when we are officially into winter. So i walked out with nothing. Not impressed.

Store LocationHollywood plaza, salisbury downs.
AAA

AAAAlice Springs, NT

Awful customer service

The store in Alice Springs needs to do something about one of its cashier.
Appalling manners, confronting and aggressive, cashier against a customer whom just asked about pricing. Hint: the customer is always right. A quite young manager assisted to the scene with indifference. Very disappointing.
I hope that lady does not come back, because I certainly won't!
Look after your customers and the business will reflect it.

Store LocationAlice Springs
Ruth

RuthMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

best and less

love their stock and great prices but staff not very helpful and some areas a bit messy but checkout is easy to get served and check out staff are lovely

Sizing Slightly small
Store Locationmunno para

Aaliyah

AaliyahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Compliment

I would like to thank a lovely girl named Bianca who made me feel so welcomed and helped me find everything i was after today (20/04 on a Sunday) she made me feel as though i wasnt bothering her and she just spoke to me so nicely compared to every other store I have been to. Bianca’s deserves a reward of some sort for her wonderful service provided to me today. I hope you see this review :)

Store LocationHighpoint

Kath

KathSunbury

Premature baby clothes

Sizing Very large

carpsnmik

carpsnmikSydney, NSW

Great products and service

It is very easy to find what i need every time i go, the products are great and good quality, the staff are very friendly and helpful, and i have now become a regular.

Store LocationHURSTVILLE

Infuriating

Impossible to shop when bag refreshes and dumps all products out every five mins. Will head to Kmart! Actual and complete waste of time, literally hours spent trying to fill one bag and won’t be back

Rowena

Rowenaasked

I did an online order a week ago and haven't had any emails or anything to confirm my order. It was afterpay and I have already made a payment. I have the order number and everything

Hi Rowena,

Sorry to hear this! If you can send us an email at customerservice@bestandless.com.au with your Afterpay number and/or the email address you would have used to place this order, we can look in to this further for you.

Maria V.

Maria V.asked

update new ph number

Hi Maria,

Are you able to see if you can delete your most recent comment to us with your phone number? Just for your own privacy, as this is displayed on our page. If you can send us an email at customerservice@bestandless.com.au regarding this matter we will do our best to assist ASAP!

Tania

Taniaasked

Online store

I cannot select a size,therefore cannot add to bag. Any reason?

Hi Tania,

Thank you for your question. If a size is sold out it appears 'grey' and cannot be selected. Is this what was occurring?

I hope this helps!

Best&Less

Get an answer from our members and Best and Less representatives

Best & Less Online store

Best & Less Online store

3.1
Best & Less Physical store

Best & Less Physical store

3.5
CategoryOnline Shops, Underwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Underwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Mens / Womens Clothing Mens and WomensMens and Womens
Labels Sold Own LabelOwn Label
Buy Now, Pay Later Options AfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoneyAfterPay, Laybuy and ZipPay / ZipMoney
Offers Free Standard Shipping No
Clothing TypeBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday and SwimwearBaby & Toddler, Children, General / Everyday and Swimwear