4.2

Job Satisfaction

Sarah
SarahCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Absolutely amazing!

They were able to provide us with a vacate clean at very short notice. They have done a fantastic job, super friendly and attention to detail was amazing. Thank you!
Sandra
SandraGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

******DO NOT USE THEM AT ALL********

If I could give a zero star I would, these cleaners promised me a deep, vacate, end of lease clean that would ensure bond return and in NO way did they do any sort of deep clean. I paid $500 and I have a small 2 bedroom townhouse. They did not do what they promised in their terms and conditions and my bathrooms are still not clean. They REFUSE to return any money to me. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY! I have attached photos which I hope you can visible see
  • +5Thumbnail
Best Mobile Cleaning Service   DM
Andara H.
Andara H.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC2 posts

Great cleaner

Excellent work by pankaj n team! I would recommend them. they are very professional when doing the end of lease cleaner for my partner's place and mine. job well done! Pankaj also has helped me to get my bonds in full. I will use them in future for sure
jeannette
jeannetteVictoria6 posts

cant clean to big

i hired this company to clean my town house, the day came the man said we cant clean to big of a house to dirty even though their was no mess the man said it will cost 1200 even though i was quoted 380 dont go with this company they dont like work
Best Mobile Cleaning Service   DM
Happy customer
Happy customerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Job well done!

Prompt service, very professional and a great job well done! Gladly recommend this business and will use them again if the need arises. Thanks so much to the team at Best Mobile Cleaning Service
Nick Craig
Nick Craig

The best Experience Ever

Excellent work by this crew would recommend this service they do a professional the bathroom carpets and kitchen where left spot less.we highly recommend to all .I will use u in future again thanks once again .
Joseph B.
Joseph B.Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC
  Fair Incentive

Great Service

Booked for three rooms and two bathrooms and they did an impeccable job!! I was running late after a friend was taken to hospital and they locked up for me after completing the job. I was very impressed by the service!!
Adamson
AdamsonMelbourne

I highly recommend Best Mobile cleaning services!!

The work done was so perfect and satisfying.I highly recommend Best Mobile cleaning services!! The team was so polite and punctual.

Kim
Kim2 posts

Efficient and Professional

Followed up my online enquiry with a phone call within 1hr and booked my job for the next day.

On time for the job, excellent job, friendly staff and always in contact to advise and issues.

Can’t recommend more highly!!

Home owner
Home owner

Fast and Efficient

Arrived on time and were fast, professional and efficient. Explained what services the were to provide and reconfirmed the quoted amount as accurate. Very happy with this service.

Mariana
MarianaAltona

Punctual, friendly and relaible

Best Mobile Cleaning Service has been cleaning my place once a month as I had some heath issues. The team is punctual, reliable and flexible for engagement at a short notice. I have been happy with their work and I would highly recommend them as an efficient cleaning service. Punctau

Betty
Bettymelbourne

Reliable, hard working and thorough

Thank you team. Pankaj, Pariya and another cleaner, Arrived on time. Pankaj asked what I needed done. Everyone was respectful, and when they completed cleaning my house, everything was dusted and cleaned.

Thank you.

CathF
CathFEdithvale

Excellent Service

I highly recommend Best Mobile Cleaning Services. The team are friendly, very efficient, thorough and professional. Punctual and reliable.

Their cleaning service is the best I have come across as I have dogs and cats and it is a challenge to keep my home clean and free of hair and sand from the beach that the dogs bring in daily. Communication was excellent with constant texts and calls updating me and confirming their arrival and completion of the job. I am booking them for regular work to keep my home at its best. Thank you all for a great job. Five Stars Service.

Jane
JaneMelbourne

Prompt and excellent cleaning service

Pankaj and his team cleaned my 2 storey Victorian terrace very thoroughly at the end of my lease. I loved the way he responded so promptly to my request for a quote, and was so easy to deal with. He communicated with me regularly so that we could coordinate a time at short notice. He and his team were punctual. He even found a key I did not know I had lost in the street, so I was so grateful to him. I had never employed a cleaner before this instance, but on the strength of this positive experience I have now engaged Pankaj and his team to clean my new house regularly. Thanks Pankaj, your kind service was a great help to me.

Bianca
Bianca

Great quality and brilliant customer service

I got the dates mixed up, they were on time BOTH times they came and they did an exceptional job - A++ to this company, would recommend them to all of my friends!!! Thanks guys and girl :)