Listing monitored by Leisure Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (92)

Total Scam with Cheap Defective materials

Craig
Craig South East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Rapped with the help from Steve and the Team

We were caught up in the scam from a prior contractor and lost our money.
Steve from Leisure Pools Yatala and the team came to the rescue and supplied us our 7mtr Elegance at no extra costs to us
Absolute Legends

Brian A.
Brian A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great considerate people who will look after you

I was shafted badly by a subcontractor who actually took all our money and ran. Leisure pools went above and beyond to help however they could , QBCC ended up taking over and they were great as well, later I found out there were other people that QBCC couldn’t cover and even though Leisure pools weren’t not obligated to cover it, morally they felt they were so they made sure everyone who was ripped off ended up with there pools , all I can say is thank god there’s still good people in the world.

Find out how Leisure Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Pool not sitting on any kind of foundation

We ordered an Allure Pool 16X40 & the pool cracked near the upper wall of the hot tub. It has been over a year since we told our dealer but nothing has been done. This year when we opened the pool the stairs & pool is not sitting on any sort of foundation it’s hollow when you step on the stairs. I told my Dealer when the pool got installed that there was water leaking into the ground from the stairs & spa & they didn’t believe me. Now our concrete is starting to crack at the stairs & we don’t know how much water leaked into the foundation of the 3/4” limestone.

Greg
GregMurrumbidgee Region, NSW

A brilliant job. Grateful for the no fuss approach.

We live in the Riverina and use our pool from late Septembercthrough to early May. It is great to be able to swim in a low maintenance mineral pool. Could not be happier!

Woodie
WoodieNew South Wales

Poor customer service. Don’t waste your time

Shane from leisure pools attended for onsite quote. Said he would email a quote. Two weeks later have not received quote. We have followed up via phone and email. Have not heard anything back.

Leisure PoolsLeisure Pools
Amanda Jones
Amanda Jones South East Queensland, QLD

Took our deposit & didn’t do the works

Leisure Pools took our deposit but never did any of the works. They just continued to delay the dig date until they finally told us that their excavation guy had done a runner with everyone’s money and without any intention of doing the works. We had to go through QBCC to get our deposit back & even then, we only got back half. They also illegally took a larger deposit than required. Avoid this company at all costs.

Absolutely NO service

I will start off by saying the pool itself is great but Brendan from Leisure pools promises a lot but delivers nothing. His after service is shocking and his recommendations/paving people which no doubt gets a kick back from are just as bad. The surveyor he used was deregistered and then I had to pay to get it finalised and they didn’t want to know about it. The cover to the skimmer box is discolouring but in his words all to hard to change. The cover to the drain at the bottom has come off and I am still waiting on a response since July 2020. I would NOT recommend Brendan from Leisure Pools.

Helen C.
Helen C.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

Find out how Leisure Pools compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Owner is a con man and now disappeared with my money

I have paid [Name Removed] from Leisure Pools $70,000 for a pool/spa combo.
He has taken my money and disappeared. I now have a pool shell on my front lawn and a muddy hole in the backyard.
He will not respond to calls, texts, or emails.
Apparently it is now also my expense to seek legal advise and pay cranes to move the pool to the backyard as it’s a liability issue.
He never even ordered the pumps, heater, swim jets, etc so I can assume this was well planned to maximize how much he got away with
I wish I never heard of leisure pools.

Emlou
EmlouRichmond-Tweed, NSW

northern rivers pools

Pool installed by northern rivers pools. Service ok. Promised 4 months ago to come back and fix shoddy workmanship. Never happened. Happy with the pool but not good service or communication!

We love our pool! A huge thank you to Taylor and the team for a seamless experience from start to finish.

Pool is very easy to maintain a lot easier than we expected it would be! 10/10 to the whole team you are true professionals; we are so glad we went with Leisure Pools!

yan
yan

beyond my expectation

got to know leisure pool from youtube videos of leisure pool USA, lucky we have same one in sydney, the company has several team from quotation inspection construction pavement tiling to hand over, and have different stage coordinator, they works and coorperates as good as a rolex watch.

satisfied by the build quality, impressed by the way they doing it.

Jono
JonoSouth East Queensland, QLD

anonymous.rcj
anonymous.rcjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy Client

After watching ACA last night and all the bad feedback from people. I felt it necessary to write a review. Leisure Pools built our pool 3 years ago. It certainly wasn’t the cheapest pool company, but the outcome was amazing.
Adrian Caruso was in charge of the build the we found him to be very professional. He came up with some brilliant ideas on how to install the pool with very limited access. He was the only person that came up with the ideas. We almost gave up putting a pool in. Until Adrian came along. Everyone that comes to our home comments on how lovely our pool looks.
Sad that this situation has arisen with Adrian. Hope all gets sorted

CT
CTasked

Anyone can provide a ballpark figure of installing a pool (10-12m long one). I know each situation is different but my expectation is to still fit inside some ballpark figures.
I got a quote > $130K for the pool (fully installed, concrete, fences,....) but feels rather $$$$$.

Raelene A.
Raelene A.asked

has anyone had difficulties in the allure spar pool

Greg S
Greg Sasked

I am very keen to find out more about the Fiji plunge pool re costs, need for council approval and the process (including time) we are moving to the Hunter Valley in less than 4 weeks and want to get the process going.I have left several messages but as yet no response

Leisure PoolsLeisure Pools

Hi Gary
We'd love to help you. The Fiji Plunge is a beautiful pool. Can you please send an email through to info@leisurepools.com.au with who you have left messages for and your contact details. Once we receive them we will give you a call to discuss further.

Get an answer from our members and Leisure Pools representatives