Leisure Pools

Leisure Pools

WHAT A GREAT EXPERIENCE

We had looked around various places for a pool and hadn't been quite satisfied with what we had seen. We then went to leisure pools at Yatala and what a fantastic display they had. I saw the very one that I liked. We went into the show room and Dean sat us down and we had a chat with him. He was such a lovely man not pushy like some and answered all our questions. We signed up there and then and I couldn't wait for it to begin. This didn't take long and the communication was excellent. Not only did I get constant calls from Jen but it was also text to me what she had told me. If you had a question it was always easy to get hold of someone to ask or write to Michelle and she would get back immediately.
The work men were really hard workers and always turned up when Jen said they would be here. I used all the leisure pools people that they recommended and very glad I did.

I really recommend this company they do an excellent job and there is no hidden costs. If I could give them 10 stars I would.

I am over the moon with my pool I have been wanting one for a long time.

Store LocationYatala

Leisure pools north Brisbane

We shopped around a few places but I was pretty sold on the design we picked, after meeting Taylor I knew we made the right decision! Brilliant service all the way through, after care has been amazing. After building a house previously I was worried how stressful a pool would be... it was zero stress! Everyone and everything far exceeded my expectations and I could not recommend this team more!

Store LocationNorth

leisure pools north brisbane

Everything went to plan and great after sales service..We had a problem with the pump and Taylor fixed it the same day..Would recommend them to everyone. ..Mark and Karen E

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Store LocationNorth Brisbane

Leisure Pools Northside

From the moment we met Taylor to chat about a pool to handover was awesome. Everything was on schedule with the team very professional and always on time. We were told the pool would be ready to swim in 3 weeks from installation and it was. Steve made sure the pool was handed over in pristine condition. Thank you Stuart, Taylor, Emma and the team for giving us a beautiful pool for a great price.

Store LocationLeisure Pools Northside

Leisure Pools North Brisbane

Leisure pools installed our new elegance pool at our newly built home and we couldn't be happier.
They worked in with our builders to make sure that on handover of our home the pool was all sparkling clean and ready to use straight away.
The whole team were fantastic being Taylor, Emma, Stuart and Steve it was a great experience. I would definitely recommend Leisure Pools to anyone looking to build a pool.

Store LocationNorth Brisbane

Leisure Pools South Brisbane - Overall a great experience

Overall we had a great experience with Leisure Pools. Our scheduled start date needed to be moved by a day as they had hit rock at a job before us. I was notified and kept up to date even though I was impatient, I wanted to get everything done as quick as possible.

Right through the process all the staff were great. The construction crew were very professional and well mannered. Our tiles look lovely around the pool, Grant did a great job. the pool is very easy to maintain, which was my main concern when buying a pool. I didn't want to be messing around with it too much. The handover guy was great and showed me how to use it all and how to clean it.

Even with a couple of delays, everything ran fairly smoothly and we are extremely happy with our new pool. We chose a 9 metre Elegance in Silver Grey and It looks beautiful! Would definitely recommend Leisure Pools.

Store LocationYatala

Leisure Pools North Brisbane

It has been an absolute pleasure building our first pool with Leisure Pools North Brisbane. From our first meeting with Taylor, we knew we were in good hands. Throughout the process Taylor has been awesome in guiding us through the process offering great advice and always quick to respond to any questions. Leisure Pools North Brisbane is a well organised team that are professional, courteous and always on time.

The build team did a great job starting with owner Stuart on excavation putting in a big day working through some rocky ground. Next came the install with Paul guiding a professional team that clearly knew what they were doing. So impressed with the speed of installation and the care taken to ensure the pool was just right. The coping tiling job led by Andrew resulted in a beautiful finish to the installation of the pool. Cleaning and handover by Steve was such a pleasure, answering our plethora of questions and leaving the pool sparkling. Finally to Emma in the office ensuring everything ran smoothly.

Big thanks to all the Leisure Pools North Brisbane team. Highly recommend these guys if you are looking to build a pool. A great quality product and quality equipment too. Bring on summer.

Store LocationLEISURE POOLS NORTH BRISBANE

Leisure pools, North Brisbane

The purchase and installation process of our beautiful pool from Leisure Pools was seamless and easy. We want to especially commend them for their quality customer service and smooth coordination of the various stages throughout the build, whilst keeping us promptly informed at every step. We were very impressed with all dealings with all staff involved.
Thank you to all the Brisbane North Team who looked after us, we couldn’t be happier. Roll on Summer!

Store LocationLeisure Pools, Brisbane North

Leisure Pools Mackay

If you are looking to build a new swimming pool I would definitely recommend Leisure Pools Mackay. Brad and his team are highly professional, have a wealth of knowledge, very friendly, honest and reliable. They really know their stuff and don't try to sell you what you don't need. The pool looks assume and is very easy to look after the whole process from the start to the handover had no issues at all. Definitely five stars !

Store LocationMackay

We just had our pool completed by Leisure Pools North Brisbane and couldn't be happier. Great service and professional workmanship right thru from the sales process to hand over. Thank you Leisure Pools

Store LocationBrisbane North

Leisure Pools North Brisbane - Look No Further!

Taylor and his guys went above and beyond to deliver an absolutely stunning pool! His customer service and attention to detail is second to none, always providing updates during every stage of the pool install, right from the onset. Their professionalism and quality of work cannot be questioned and at a very competitive price I might add. If I ever install another pool, Taylor is certainly first on my list as he should be yours, you won't be disappointed but blown away. Stuart, the owner even took time to come and inspect and meet us to make sure we were 100% happy - a rare occurrence these days. Thanks for the stunning job guys!

Store LocationLeisure Pools North Brisbane

A pool of perfection

Gary and his crew at Leisure Pools Wide Bay were efficient, helpful, forever willing to please and gave us a pool that more than met our expectations. Their professionalism and completion of installation was the easiest process I have encountered. We would recommend them without hesitation. Gary & Laraine Cashel

Store LocationLeisure Pools Wide Bay
Laraine Thank you for your 5-star recommendation. Gary and the team from Leisure Pools Wide Bay do excellent work and regularly receive glowing reports from their customers such as yours. Thank you for taking the time to recommend us and we hope you enjoy your Leisure Pool. Leisure Pools

They go above and beyond.

From the beginning processes to after sales service Stuart and his team have been nothing but brilliant. Always answered my, sometimes silly, questions promptly and with patience. Even now that we are out of warranty, Stuart and his team are still on hand to help at anytime. Just recently I called with a question and he was able to have his people there the next day. His crew are polite, helpful and efficient. Just really nice people to work with. Great Service!

Store LocationLeisure Pools North Brisbane
Hi Allison Thank you for your great review of Leisure Pools North Brisbane. A great product supported by an excellent Dealer. We hope you and your family and friends have a fantastic time enjoying your Leisure Pool. Leisure Pools

Leisure Pools, NORTHSIDE Brisbane

When given a quote by Leisure Pools Northside they were the most competitive however we do not always go by price alone. In this case the deciding factor was the customer service we received from Taylor. He kept in touch whilst we were still deciding, without putting us under undue pressure, and has been a constant source of ideas and information during the build (he visited our house with suggestions for placement etc) and after. He returns calls and texts as soon as he can. He also sourced our pool cover and pool fencing at extremely competitive prices.
The Northside Leisure Pools team also worked and liaised well with our landscaper; the actual build was postponed twice, at our request, with the ‘no dramas’ attitude.
On the day of the build Stuart and his team were efficient, friendly and courteous. The pool was put in quickly and with little disruption.
Once the pool had ‘settled’ Adam and John was the team who laid the coping. Again they were very efficient, polite and friendly; they even took the time to cut an extra tile such the the filter cover lays flush with the rest of the coping.
The final pool cleaning and handover was with Steve (and his great laconic sense of humour). Again he was excellent, very informative and professional, fitting in with our schedule to complete the handover.
A final mention to Emma, from the office. She acted as a great liaison between us and the teams as well as being informative in her own right.
In summary Leisure Pools Northside Brisbane proved to be a very professional team who completed the pool build with the minimum of disruption to us. Every one we came into contact with has been friendly and courteous and always helpful. It is worth mentioning that all the teams cleared up behind them, even providing a rubbish skip.
The pumping equipment is pretty cutting edge and the final result has been that we have a pool we are proud of, and is very easy to maintain. We would definitely recommend them.

Note: we had a huge storm and unfortunately a lot of silt and mud was washed into our pool (from non-turfed land behind it). Taylor, Steve and Emma have all been of great help to us getting it sorted even though payment has been made and ‘officially’ the pool was finished a couple of weeks earlier. This, in my opinion, is excellent customer service.

Store LocationNorthside Brisbane
Hi Chris Thank you for your 5-star recommendation of Leisure Pools North Brisbane. It was very detailed and we appreciate you taking the time to post it. Stuart, Taylor, Emma and the whole team are our best-reviewed Dealer on this site and have hundreds of happy customers supporting our customers from the Northside of Brisbane up to the Sunshine Coast. We are so glad that you love your Leisure Pool, your Leisure Pool Dealer and equipment. Welcome to your Life of Leisure

Best Job, great pool by a great team

I am so happy with my pool, we got the elegance Ebony Blue 10m. if you are wondering about what colour this colour is seriously beautiful!!! It isn't an in your face blue but more of a super cool and sleek pond which sparkles in the sun!

Pool has been keeping itself clean and I am so happy we went ahead and got it done! Highly recommend the pool and the team at leisure pools.

Store LocationClarence Valley Leisure Pools
Pia We commend you on your choice of a Leisure Pool 10m Elegance in Ebony Blue. The Elegance is such a beautiful pool with its generous swimming area and fantastic bench and grand step entrance in the middle of the pool. Ebony Blue is such an amazing colour it transforms your pool into a lagoon. Please, if you get a chance, post some photos on Facebook or Instagram and tag us. Thank you for the recommendation. Leisure Pools

Tuscany

Super happy with our new Tuscany pool Brett and his team are fantastic So nice to have Brett the owner of the company doing the hands on stuff to ensure everything goes smoothly highly recommend leisure pools rockhampton

Store LocationLeisure pools rockhampton
Thanks Barb Brett and the team from Leisure Pools Rockhampton will be thrilled with your 5-star review. Thank you. It's great to hear that you love your Leisure Pool and that the install went smoothly. Have a great time in your Leisure Pool. Leisure Pools

Leisure Pools North Brisbane - Amazing, stunning pools.

Our family love our pool! Best investment ever and so easy to look after. Taylor and crew were very easy to work with, patient and professional. They did an amazing job and were very accommodating to our needs. Would highly recommend them to anyone who wants a new pool without any hassels.

Purchase TypePool
Hi Kim We are so glad you believe your Leisure Pool is "the best investment ever". We agree installing a Leisure Pool in your home not only greatly increases your enjoyment of your home in many cases it will also increase the value of your home. Its a win win. Thank you for your review and we wish you endless Summers of enjoyment in your Leisure Pool. Leisure Pools

Definately the wow factor

Pool is a great addition to our lifestyle and a plus to the overall look of our back garden. It was a very professional install with a quality product and equipment. The pool is very easy to maintain and we use it every day thanks Tim, Jaimie and the crew
Lorraine and Grahame Sandy Beach

Purchase TypePool
Lorraine Thank you for taking the team to post a stellar review. We are so glad you and an excellent experience with us. We hope you enjoy your Life of Leisure. Leisure Pools

Best addition to our home

The quality of their work is outstanding . Tim and the crew are polite and efficient and created us not just a excellent pool but a whole backyard entertaining space. Thankyou

Purchase TypePool
Thank you Darryn. What a fabulous 5-star review. We will pass your thanks onto Tim and the team from Leisure Pools Clarence Valley and Tablelands. Leisure Pools

Love our pool

Tim and the boys did a fantastic job on our pool .... we absolutely love it . We would recommend the company to anyone wanting a pool in the Coffs Harbour area as nothing was too much trouble. Regards Keith and Marja Parker.

Store LocationGrafton office
Thanks Keith It's great to hear that your Leisure Pools experience with Tim and his staff from Leisure Pools Clarence Valley and Tablelands did a fantastic job for you. Leisure Pools