Leisure Pools

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (88)

Absolutely NO service

I will start off by saying the pool itself is great but Brendan from Leisure pools promises a lot but delivers nothing. His after service is shocking and his recommendations/paving people which no doubt gets a kick back from are just as bad. The surveyor he used was deregistered and then I had to pay to get it finalised and they didn’t want to know about it. The cover to the skimmer box is discolouring but in his words all to hard to change. The cover to the drain at the bottom has come off and I am still waiting on a response since July 2020. I would NOT recommend Brendan from Leisure Pools.

Helen C.

Helen C.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs

Store LocationSouth Brisbane Leisure Pools
Purchase TypePool

Owner is a con man and now disappeared with my money

I have paid [Name Removed] from Leisure Pools $70,000 for a pool/spa combo.
He has taken my money and disappeared. I now have a pool shell on my front lawn and a muddy hole in the backyard.
He will not respond to calls, texts, or emails.
Apparently it is now also my expense to seek legal advise and pay cranes to move the pool to the backyard as it’s a liability issue.
He never even ordered the pumps, heater, swim jets, etc so I can assume this was well planned to maximize how much he got away with
I wish I never heard of leisure pools.

Store LocationSouth Brisbane - Yatala
Purchase TypePool and Spa

Emma

EmmaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Highly recommend northern rivers pools

A massive recommendation for Grant and his team at Northern Rivers Pools. We are so happy with the end result and cannot recommend them highly enough. The communication and professionalism shown by Grant, his team and all trades was excellent. When we first engaged Grant he told us he would provide us with a pool that he would want in his own home! Wasn’t that the truth!!!

Store LocationMurwillumbah
Purchase TypePool

We love our pool! A huge thank you to Taylor and the team for a seamless experience from start to finish.

Pool is very easy to maintain a lot easier than we expected it would be! 10/10 to the whole team you are true professionals; we are so glad we went with Leisure Pools!

Store LocationNorth Brisbane
yan

yan

beyond my expectation

got to know leisure pool from youtube videos of leisure pool USA, lucky we have same one in sydney, the company has several team from quotation inspection construction pavement tiling to hand over, and have different stage coordinator, they works and coorperates as good as a rolex watch.

satisfied by the build quality, impressed by the way they doing it.

Jono

JonoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Store LocationNorth Brisbane Leisure Pools
anonymous.rcj

anonymous.rcjSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very happy Client

After watching ACA last night and all the bad feedback from people. I felt it necessary to write a review. Leisure Pools built our pool 3 years ago. It certainly wasn’t the cheapest pool company, but the outcome was amazing.
Adrian Caruso was in charge of the build the we found him to be very professional. He came up with some brilliant ideas on how to install the pool with very limited access. He was the only person that came up with the ideas. We almost gave up putting a pool in. Until Adrian came along. Everyone that comes to our home comments on how lovely our pool looks.
Sad that this situation has arisen with Adrian. Hope all gets sorted

Store LocationBrisbane
Willis

WillisCanberra, ACT

Good at first then terrible

The initial visits were great but once work started, it was horrible. Workers accessed my property without permission, dates slipped, other days they promised to arrive they didn't show up. Damage was done to two gates and fencing and I wasn't notified, the pool was scratched up during install, I even had to clean it myself from the concrete and tile grout they managed to dump into it. They left plumbing rubbish behind and I never saw the project manager again; didn't even inspect it after install. Was an over $130,000 job and would never EVER recommend them. CANBERRA franchise.

Store LocationCanberra

Rix

RixSouth East Queensland, QLD

Horrible horrible experience

Amazing!

Fantastic work, great to deal with, pool is fantastic and looks great. Taylor was fantastic to deal with. Thank you.

Store LocationLeisure pools North Brisbane
Melanie Quinn

Melanie QuinnRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Highly reccommended

From Mike in sales to Grant and Connor our pool build was brillant, excellent results , process was simply and hassle free. Couldnt be happier and if we were building again I wouldnt shop anywhere else then this team at Northern Rivers Pools.

Store LocationNSW Murwillumbah
Leanne

Leanne

Fantastic service and beautiful pools

We have been blown away with how helpful, friendly and professional Leisure Pools were from start to finish. Nothing was ever a problem and they delivered on everything they promised. Such a pleasure dealing with them and we are extremely happy with our finished pool!

Store LocationJamisontown, NSW
Laura

LauraCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Leisure Pools Western Melbourne BRILLIANT from start to finish.

From the time we met Troy at our initial quote, to the end of handover I knew we were in the right hands. Cassie's superb customer service and organisation and Troys knowledge paired with a perfect team with incredible ontime workers made the pool process a dream from start to finish. Life time structural warranty too Highly recommended the team at Leisure Pools Western Melbourne

Store LocationLeisure Pools Western Melbourne

Pleasure to deal with

Troy and Cassie Lesuire Pools Western Melbourne installed our pool in Attwood made the process so easy outstanding job couldn't recommend highly enough if your shopping for a pool A+

Store LocationWestern Melbourne

Jessica

JessicaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good product, Worst Communication

The pool itself looks great and is a great product however we were very disappointed with some of the outcomes that resulted due to bad communication. Some of the team were very unprofessional and as someone that works in the construction and design business I was appalled. Also ended up having to pay the electrician extra to come out on multiple accounts due Leisure Pools poor communication and not supplying the correct information.

Store LocationBrisbane
David Moore Evans

David Moore EvansRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Infinity edge pool installation

Due to the winter weather we haven't yet jumped in, however it looks so inviting !
Installation and service from Grant Nth Rivers Pools was A+ ! Highly recommended to anyone wanting a pool

Store LocationNorthern Rivers Pools
Ray

RaySouth East Queensland, QLD

Everything we expected and more

Leisure Pools North Brisbane were amazing. The team was unbelievable from the get go. Communication was great, installation perfect. Couldn’t be happier. Wouldn’t go anywhere else. Best experience possible. Top notch!

Store LocationNorthside ( came to us)
Barbara W.

Barbara W.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Beautiful pool and design

Very easy pool to clean and stunning to look at , great design and colours to choose from. Look forward to our summer dip and it is visually a great hit with family and friends.

Store LocationYatala Qld