Bestjet.com

Bestjet.com

1.6 from 1,254 reviews

See the Best Booking Services in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

1,031

Nick B

Nick B

Wrong flight times. Almost missed UK to Australia flight as a result!

As per headline, the flight times were wrong and we were not notified. This resulted in us almost missing our flight from UK to Australia, having to run to check-in with a 3yr old and heaps of baggage, with airport staff helping us to take shortcuts to get there on time. Horrendous. Last time we ever use this 3rd party booking site.

Trip Completed Yes

Norm

NormWestern District, VIC

Airline refund accepted by Bestjet, but not passed on to customer - ME!

A flight with SilkAir was cancelled and a refund paid to the agent, Bestjet, more than 6 months after they went into liquidation. They have processed the refund but not returned it to me! Is that corruption? Totally dishonest and basically THEFT!

Trip Completed Yes

Unable to contact Bestjet

Needed to contact Bestjest re flights to Bali in June.
Phone disconnected and website down.
I contacted Malaysian airlines directly to confirm that our ticket were still valid. Yes they were thank godness. I suggest to ring airline directly.

Monica

MonicaVictoria

Bestjet

I booked flight on 15 November 2018 through bestjet. I didn’t know that my ticket was cancel until I try to check in 24h be4 departure. Call singapor airline , no ticket in their system . Already pack , bought a lot of stuff, organise hotel n s1 to pick up .turning to be a nightmare. Can’t buy a new one as well as during Easter time ; fully booked n a new ticket with AirAsia would cost close to 3k.what a nightmare.

Trip Completed No
Booking Type Flights

Terrible Bestjet!! Wonderful Cathay Pacific!!

I didn't know this agent is closed
I was trying to online check in because I am flying 2 days later but I couldn't do online check in
I called Cathay Pacific then told me the agent was closed
I was shocked because I didn't know anything about it until now and No refund
But kind Cathay Pacific issued new ticket for me with no charge
I can see my family in Japan as I planned
Thank you very very much Cathay Pacific!!!!

Trip Completed No

BestJet Scam agency

*Do not book through them*
Thankfully this company has gone into administration. Our flights were “refunded” directly to them and did not inform us or refund us for our flights. They have stolen our money and seeking a refund through our insurance and bank. We are on our hooneymoon and found out there are no seats for us and have been forced to pay for an another flight. Crap bestjet. Avoid them.

Booking Type Flights

Crooks and Dodgy Best jet.

Did the booking on 1st November 2018 to Delhi via Abu Dhabi. They never did my booking yet charged my credit card for the full fare. I found out about there scam upon arrival at the airport by the airline Etihad Airline Sydney. I had to rebook the flight at high cost. Warning others about this Best jet. Please stay away.

Josh

Josh

Stressjet

Just like previous reviews, I am a victim of the Bestjet downfall. What sucks is that my ticket was actually issued however, China Airlines are yet to determine whether they’ll honour it or issue a refund... and if they issue a refund, it’ll go back to whomever is responsible for Bestjet’s affairs... not me, the consumer. A total nightmare! We need harsher regulations for third party agencies. I feel sorry for those who have lost holidays, or missed out on Christmas holidays with family/friends. Fortunately my loss wasn’t quite as hectic as many previous reviewers.

Dodgy deals between Bestjet and Emirates Airline

I had similar situation with Emirates Airlines. Tickets were issued through 'Bestjet' , paid in full to Emirates. Bestjet went into administration ( bad or good, it just happens in business) . The problem is that Emirates 'refunded' the tickets to Bestjet ? . Very dodgy deal !
to my understanding, an eTicket is a contract between me as a consumer and the Air line as a supplier. Any change in the condition must be with my approval. Emirates SHOULD NOT refund Bestjet directly UNLESS there are dodgy deals between Emirates and Bestjet

Dont use bestjet

Cancelled my flight with BestJet because i couldnt fly.... gave a good 4 weeks notice.... they held my refund for 12 weeks ( so they could use my money for interest) then only refunded me half of the fare.... never again will i use best jet...
I had a similar experience with Expedia... cancelled my flight.. . They had the refund in my bank account in less than 24 hours....

I always use expedia now... there service is the best

Where's my money?

I booked with them on 08/12/18 and received an e-ticket on 17/12/18. THE NEXT DAY they went into administration. My flights were cancelled and I must now rebook my tickets with singapore air. BUT....Where's the refund? Where's anyone's refund? How can I get this refund? I'm four grand out of pocket and can't rebook tickets with NO funds. Absolutely HORRENDOUS business practice.

Why isnt ANYONE doing ANYTHING about this scamming people?!

we need to get $5000 back. because of bestjet, my family cannot see my grandparents both in a nursing home, they can vaguely remember us, we need to visit them!! Korean Airlines also cancelled our ticket without us knowing at all! not eve ONE email or message letting us know what happened to the ticket! We arrived at the airport, and the people there told us our plane ticket has been cancelled. We are so angry and so upset at bestjet and sorry to all our family in Korea that apparently had a surprise party all planned for us. I am so upset, like most of the people leaving reviews here. my grandparents are waiting for us. my sisters. my brothers. my aunts. my uncles. my friends, my memories.

I waiting for my money

I need my refund money back been more than 3 months already stil want money back i try to call and send the email what can i do?

Worst experience

Its been like nearly 2 month and i am still waiting for my refund . As i cancelled my ticket 2 month before the departure date .

Ticket still valid no problem

Hi!! I'm back to review this for Bestjet, the reason I give 1 star is because of what happen which i was so scared and for others who have to face the invalid ticket/ticket issue. Today is my departure day and yep I was very worry during those 20days but every thing work out fine. My ticket is still valid and no problem with it, I'm just happy that I'm so lucky that I didn't have any problem like others with the ticket that I brought from Bestjet and for those who still have to wait till your departure day, keep checking the status of your ticket through the Airline website or make a call and check. I did both way but I wasn't 100% sure still but today it did prove that everything was ok. Wish everyone best luck.

Bestjet Refund!!!!!!!!!!

Worst service ever

I booked etihad airways paid $850 but no confirmation of my ticket whatsoever. 10 days till flight .worst ever . Their website is not working cant even contact nobody and ask for a refund.

Jal

JalDandenong

Bestjet Fraudjet

We had exactly the same thing happen to us. We were issued a ticket from Singapore Airlines and we also got to choose our seats. But now Singapore airlines wants us to pay the whole amount plus four hundred dollars more and they will honour the itinerary. We will then have to claim the money initially paid to Bestjet from Bestjet. How ridiculous is that. How can Singapore Airlines cancel a non refundable ticket without even getting our approval. We hope to take this up legally.
J Wright
Melbourne.

Viet Le

Viet LeSydney

Same issue, I cancelled ticket in October 2018, confirmed and got confirmation code- no refund till

I cancelled ticket in October 2018, confirmed and got confirmation code- no refund till now. It was shocking that this Bestjet now collapsed. How can we get a refund?

vch

vch

Worst company - 0 star - Ripping off money and disappearing overnight without informing customers

I booked a ticket to Delhi and had to cancel that because of some circumstances. I was supposed to get refund since last 4 months. They told me that they will refund by first week of December but never refunded. Seems like they were well aware of the company closure and were misleading customers. Confused where to get the refund back from as their numbers, website everything is shut down. Should we just trust the airlines websites from now on and discard n number of websites offering airline tickets ?

Ly C.

Ly C.asked

i booked ticket with bestjet.com and they cancelled my ticket as I confirmed with MAS. They said they refunded already but I no idea how they do it because I paid with Poli payments

Sav
Sav

Mate all I can say is don't buy. They withdrew money from my credit card but never paid to the Airline. Therefore, I had to rebuy another ticket from the airline. I reported to my bank for a dispute.

Salim A

Salim Aasked

How l can get back my payments of ticket??

epazst
epazst

Please visit https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/notice-of-appointment-of-administrator-bestjet/ and https://www.pilotpartners.com.au/advice-to-customers-of-bestjet-travel-pty-ltd-administrators-appointed/ for further instructions.

Other option to contact your credit card provider if you paid by credit card

Prasanthi

Prasanthiasked

Hi, i have booked a flight (cathay pacific) from chennai to sydney on 28th january. Now i want to change the date of travel to either 3rd or 4 th of february. My name is Prasanthi Konduru and my booking confirmation number is RBMVMD. Can you please let me know the cost? I am trying to reach out via mobile and email support@bestjet.com but not able to reach.

Cait S
Cait S

You won’t be able to get in contact with them as they have gone into administration. You will need to contact the airline directly and hope you can change dates, although it may not be possible. All the best!

Get an answer from our members and Bestjet.com representatives

CategoryBooking Services