Bestway

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bestway? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (9) · No (17)

Adventurer
AdventurerGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor product

I bought the bestaway Miami spa and could not have been more happy with it. Then after 12 months and 2 days the liner over inflated itself and split. Bestaway would not honour the warranty because it was 2 weeks out of date. They offered to supply a replacement liner for $300. We reluctantly agreed. 2 months later they advised they could no longer source the liner but could get us a slightly smaller one. We questioned how a smaller liner would fit into the current outer shell? Totally ridiculous. We have opted for a refund and will not buy a Bestaway product again.

Hayley Espie
Hayley EspieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Not safe

I brought the hydro force with the white ring that inflated well the ring never inflated so now can’t be used I’m so disappointed and so where my children they are so upset they can’t swim

Sabrina
SabrinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service.

We bought a Sydney Spa a few months ago. It was going ok until one of the connection valves craked.
I contacted customer service, they asked me to pay 26 dollars for the replacement and so I immediately did. 3 weeks after, I'm still waiting for the item to be dispatched. I recommend purchasing from a company that has strong customer service.

Jan
Jan

Still waiting for a replacement pump after 5 weeks. Disgusted.

The pump that came with my pool stopped working 4 weeks after pool was set up. I began emailing on 31.12.21 still no replacement pump as of 1.2.22. I had to buy a replacement pump so the pool could be used. Asked for compensation for this bit they said it was my choice to buy it. It was, but if I hadn't the pool would not have been usable all this time. Really disappointed and would never buy a Bestway product again or recommend it to anyone.

DavidGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Two stage spa function (Milan)

Bought the unit from Bunnings. The two stage blower didn't work from day one. Contacted bestway direct. No resolution after 4 weeks of e_mails. Disappointing customer service. Will return to Bunnings for full refund.

alessia z.
alessia z.Sydney, NSW

Terrible!

I got this pool and I filled it up once. Not so great filling it up. The next day i moved it to our Corner of the garden and it started filling normally, it finished filling to what we wanted and left it for 2 hours without use, next thing I know is that is burst and we couldn't fix it. I'm really disappointed.

Steve
SteveSydney, NSW

Pack of criminals

I have purchased over 10 of the blue and white rectangle pools time after time they do t keep air , can’t find any holes for the life of me , I used to buy 2 at a time because I knew they would fail , great fun for my 5 year old but I’m sick to death of the junk , no more , he can play with the sprinkler .

Wendy
WendyWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Worst Customer Service

Purchased pool and accessories less than a year ago. Have a problem with the skimmer. Only contact is by email. Contacted them 11.10.21 still waiting to hear from them. Asked to send video but can only send small file size. Sent numerous emails but no response!

Store LocationDirect
Fish
FishSouth East Queensland, QLD

Customer service

Don’t expect any after sales service from this company re their spas. they will only respond to emails and only if you are lucky. They will not respond to telephone calls or requests for them to contact you.

SUP 9 foot Hydro-Force - very disappointed in the tote backpack

I recently purchased the 9-foot SUP Hydro-Force board. for $600 CAN, I am very happy with the board itself but extremely disappointed in the cheaply made tote backpack for it. It doesn't even have a zip up top, and uses the cheapest made clasps that don't even fasten. Since we rely on this backpack to get the SUP from point A to point B, and you don't want items to fall out of the top, I would not recommend this board for this reason alone. Very unfortunate and I will have to try and find another backpack for it separately unless Bestway will send me something better. Thank you!

Klowe
KloweMudgee

Do not buy from Bestway

The first pool I recived was the wrong pool I had to try to pack it back and send it back. The second pool it's self was good until it came to the liner. The liner was the wrong one it was for the small pool. They wanted me to dismantle the pool that had taken several hours to put together & send it back or wait until January for the liner. It's now nearly April and still no liner & have not heard back from Bestway after many emails.

Sharon J
Sharon JGold Coast

Very sorry we purchased this product

The pool itself is not bad.
The top ledge has completely rusted after only 4 years, and replacement parts for this are not available for approximately 6 months, as confirmed by the warehouse in Silverwater, NSW. The lack of availability of the spare parts is disgraceful

We now have no choice but to replace the whole pool and WILL NOT be making the mistake of buying Bestway ever again.

Find out how Bestway compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Poor standard pool cover and water skimmer. Not fit for purpose

Use daily when hot which it is. Skimmer rubbish taken it off and cover doesnt fit at all barely reaches over and ties hurt your hand to secure. Could not fit ita aone. Cannot find an email to complain ti

Two Spa Pools purchased, both Pumps failed!

Bought two Miami Spas in NZ for me and a relative - both pumps have failed. 2nd one 2 months out of warranty and they won't cover it. Offered me a discount as close to warranty but want me to pay shipping of the pump to NZ as they don't have any replacement pump stock here for another 6-7 mths? Yet they continue to sell new spas.
Pump failure seems to be a very common problem - beware, your spa may become a glorified plunge pool in 12 months if not sooner!
Very annoyed at the Bestway response to their 100% failure rate, 12Mths is a short warranty for a spa, good luck if you decide to purchase - I wouldn't recommend it.

unhappy Bestway customer
unhappy Bestway customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

We will be taking it back to Kmart for a full refund and never purchase a Bestway product in the future