2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (5) · No (12)

Klowe

KloweMudgee

Do not buy from Bestway

The first pool I recived was the wrong pool I had to try to pack it back and send it back. The second pool it's self was good until it came to the liner. The liner was the wrong one it was for the small pool. They wanted me to dismantle the pool that had taken several hours to put together & send it back or wait until January for the liner. It's now nearly April and still no liner & have not heard back from Bestway after many emails.

Sharon J

Sharon JGold Coast

Very sorry we purchased this product

The pool itself is not bad.
The top ledge has completely rusted after only 4 years, and replacement parts for this are not available for approximately 6 months, as confirmed by the warehouse in Silverwater, NSW. The lack of availability of the spare parts is disgraceful

We now have no choice but to replace the whole pool and WILL NOT be making the mistake of buying Bestway ever again.

Poor standard pool cover and water skimmer. Not fit for purpose

Use daily when hot which it is. Skimmer rubbish taken it off and cover doesnt fit at all barely reaches over and ties hurt your hand to secure. Could not fit ita aone. Cannot find an email to complain ti

Find out how Bestway compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Two Spa Pools purchased, both Pumps failed!

Bought two Miami Spas in NZ for me and a relative - both pumps have failed. 2nd one 2 months out of warranty and they won't cover it. Offered me a discount as close to warranty but want me to pay shipping of the pump to NZ as they don't have any replacement pump stock here for another 6-7 mths? Yet they continue to sell new spas.
Pump failure seems to be a very common problem - beware, your spa may become a glorified plunge pool in 12 months if not sooner!
Very annoyed at the Bestway response to their 100% failure rate, 12Mths is a short warranty for a spa, good luck if you decide to purchase - I wouldn't recommend it.

unhappy Bestway customer

unhappy Bestway customerSouth East Queensland, QLD

We will be taking it back to Kmart for a full refund and never purchase a Bestway product in the future

Simmo

SimmoGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Do not buy from Bestway

WARNING: Bought the Easy Set pool a few weeks ago. Turned filter on, made a few noises for a few seconds and hasn't worked since. Have tried calling their Customer service many times and all I get is a recorded message with no return call. Also private messaged via Facebook and it took a week to get a response. Now they tell me unless I have the receipt you can't help. Not even some troubleshooting tips. Do NOT buy a BESTWAY pool! Shonky!

Gen07

Gen07South East Queensland, QLD

Low Quality Product

Stay away from bestaway. I have had to repair & replace filter tubes numerous times right from the start. Tubing poor quality and always breaking-continual leaks constantly having to fix. Now I cant run my pump! Avoid and go elsewhere! Very disappointed

All 3 ladders I bought are faulty

I now have a Collection of bestway ladders with no way of returning or receiving a refund & a bestway pool that can’t be used. All of them are faulty! The steps of the ladders just fall straight to the ground without barely touching them. It’s impossible to get into the pool without the ladder due to the height so this is a waste also.

No spare parts

We have a spa that is 2 years old and we can’t get spare parts from Bestway because they have made changes and they do not carry all the parts for the older spa.

Bestway won't operate within Australian Consumer Law

NeveragainQLD

NeveragainQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bestway pools terrible customer service

I've dealt with this company twice, plus exchanged multiple phone calls, emails & messages, some even through ebay.

This company without doubt has the rudest, most ignorant staff & management I've ever encountered. They are unfriendly, fake, hostile & inaccurate in their advice & sales pitch.

At time no time did I feel confident or protected in my dealings with this company. They want your money not your return business.
Save your cash, buy elsewhere.

Not happy with Customer Service

We purchased the Coleman 18x48 Power Steel Pool from Walmart in April. Set it up on May 23rd. Now by June 22nd our pump has quit working and you can't contact the company other than using their website. You can request a call back but that can take 7-10 days. Not happy considering now my hard work and money spent on chemicals I will now need to spend more money once my water starts clouding up because of poor filtration. My water has been crystal clear until our pump started acting up. Pieces of the propeller in the pump broke, because it is plastic!!!

EmmaRGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

AVOID + Do not buy + TERRIBLE QUALITY

Avoid this pool. I purchased a 4 x 2 m pool for my kids. The pool is poor quality. When I assembled the pool, I found the following:
* The c-connectors connecting the four sides of the pool are incredibly loose - no matter what you do.
* The pool ladder did not come with all required parts - one screw missing at the top.
* The comes with 'braces'. They brace the sides of the pool. They fit into tubing and there are pop out screws/plastic things (I have no idea what they are called - check out my photos) - the pop out screws came out the VERY FIRST TIME I assembled it.
I followed the instructions very closely/very carefully. But the pool is such poor quality that I wouldn't put my kids in it.

• +5Thumbnail

Hi there,
Really sorry to hear about the issues. Our team will definitely review all parts of your comment as we continuously improve the products.
I have contacted you directly to get more details about your purchase.

EmmaR

Ok and I have also uploaded my receipt of purchase.

Official R.Bestway

Thanks, confirming received and our team is now investigating further.

Mike

MikeHobart, TAS

Nice item

Easy to inflate/deflate. Plenty of room for two. Floating paddles would be good. Seems sturdy but keep away from rocky shores. Best used at the beach in calm conditions. Nice

Roger

RogerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

## BESTWAY ## ##POOR QUALITY## product. The pool side seam split after 2 weeks.

BESTWAY is definitely a LOW QUALITY quality brand and one to stay away from.
The pool was in use for 14 days and the side seam split, and we wasted @2000 litres of water.
Unfortunately i lost the receipt so contacted the manufacturer, however despite being in as new condition with a manufacturing fault, Bestway was unwilling to refund or exchange....STAY AWAY.

Aaron S.

Aaron S.Central West, NSW

Bestway is quality at a great price!

The Spa gets used every day over summer. Its hardy, reliable and never misses a beat!
Quality is amazing and the jet and pressure never vary. The replacement filters are always of the highest quality and by far this is the best inflatable spa I have owned or used.

Jane

JaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Unsafe, unsuitable products and deliberate deception to consumers

Sam F.

Sam F.South East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality and terrible aftercare and customer service

Rebs

RebsCanberra

Bestway inflatable double bed

Easy to setup and pack up
take very little storage space
easy to get out of - not too low
easy to set you comfort level
pillows stay on bed - other fall off if not against wall
unlike all others it stays up
great value for money

Karenh

KarenhTasmania

Happy with our purchase

Pool is used everyday almost easy to set up and take down over our winter months bigger enough to lounge on recliner blow up chairs , for all our family to cool off in , easy to keep clean with the fliter system . Love our pool over summer