Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

New fridge!

Purchased a new fisher & paykel stainless steel fridge. I absolutely love the stainless steel finish, easy to wipe over and keep clean, & just as amazing inside the fridge which has beautiful glass shelving which makes the fridge look open, easy to see what's in your fridge and easy to clean. Lots of shelf space with freezer on the lower part of the fridge with clear pull out storage. Great for couples or family use. Betta have a free delivery in our area and take away your old appliance and install the new appliance with great service. We shop here for lots of our appliances.

Store LocationBetta home living Orange NSW

McLaren Vale Store Is Excellent

The Staff at the McLaren Vale Store are so helpful and have always gone that extra mile for us. Would Highly Recommend them to Friends and Family as i have already done. Will definitely be back for our next purchase.

Store LocationBetta Home Living McLaren Vale

Craigieburn = absolute pig

I was purchasing a new TV. [name removed] from the Craigieburn store spoke to me like an absolute pig when I attempted to price match. I took my money and went elsewhere. Woeful customer service. Avoid.

Store LocationCraigieburn

Third-party delivery and store credit?

Ordered online. Received call from a random, third-party place about delivery. Upon calling the place, the person did not know of the call. Said they did not have the item in stock. Tried to sell different item. Had to get store credit, restricted to the store delivering the item? Invoice says item picked up from Betta Home Living? Would have at least expected the store I bought it from to be in charge of delivery and to handle the store credit. Overall disappointed and hope others are aware

Store LocationBetta Home Living Online

Poor Website information Poor delivery times Poor communication

Ordered three items. One delivered in two days - good result. Two we heard nothing - so after two weeks we contacted them. We were told the items are no longer available from the manufacturer. There was no mention of this on the website when we ordered!

Store LocationPort Kennedy

Sorry. Talk to head office

I ordered a product from website and they said product would be delivered in 3-5 working days. After 8 days, I questioned the order. The response was "our branch doesn't stock this. Talk to head office. I cant help you". My suggestion is to order from more reputable brand

Excellent service

Jeff and the team at Betta Batemans Bay are outstanding. Kitting out a full house, talk to these guys for the best deals and advice on white and electrical goods.

Store LocationBatemans Bay

Rosny Tasmania

We had found what we wanted online and Hardly Normal had it for $549. And we were really pressed for time (needed it for our rental), we went there and left went to Betta in Rosny.
Walked in the door, went to the washing machine section found same thing for $525.. very nice salespeople not overly pushy, just genuinely nice people

Store LocationRosny Tasmania

disgusted

have spent $2000 in Gatton qld store, 2nd purchase was a 65inch tv, will not record preselected programs, .tells me to install usb when it is already in the tv port. sales staff fobbed me off to tcl with no customer service from store. the store will only pick up the tv if I pay a fee of $45.00. tcl have requested a video from me showing how I set up the recording using a mobile phone camera which I do not own. Gatton branch will not send anyone to me (15km) to sort out the problem. the sales rep told me to pack it up and return the tv to them. the tv measures almost 5.5ft x 2.5 ft, weighs 27kg and I am approaching 78 yrs of age with a degenerative back problem, no lifting or carrying heavy loads, let alone a large tv!! next step is phone head office Monday 17/6/19. w. morgan. Laidley hts qld.

Store Locationbetta home living gatton qld.
following up on disgusted report, all has been resolved by gatton store, what the instruction book does not tell you is the tv is not compatable with a usb stick, it will only use a hard drive for recording. ( phoned head office before going to store.) w morgan. 17/6/19.

Sodastream

Local Ulladulla Store advertised as carrying Sodastream appliances.
When I got there I received apologies from customer service,who said that they knew it was advertised in the catalogue,but this was not correct.
I tried Betta online.
No email sent informing me of dispatch.
No tracking number.
Waited for 2 weeks then rang the store who then produced the tracking number only to find that it was supposed to have been delivered days ago.
No sodastream,and still trying to resolve it through Aus post.
Do not use the online store,they have no idea,and seem to leave queries to junior staff to manage

Store LocationUlladulla

You really need to pick up your game!

I buy an Electrolux vacuum cleaner from you but constantly have a problem purchasing new bags! I today actually found myself taking in a used bag to assist in what bags need to be ordered! Please!
No wonder ppl go to Nowra for assistance. I was amazed!
I always shop local but I do need a new vacuum cleaner but with your limited stock, I will have to ask for advice elsewhere!
I'm sorry & sad to say.

Store LocationUlladlla

Quality products and friendly staff

My wife and I were shopping for blinds and curtains for our new home. We went to a number of shops and we found Betta Home Furnishings as having one of the best range of blinds, curtains and pelmet. They also have friendly staff who patiently answers our questions especially mine as I have zero knowledge about blinds and curtains.
They also try their best to give you options so it can suite your budget. We would definitely recommend them and definitely come back.

Washing machine

Very impressed with twin tub. Would recommend the washing machine to anyone. Very user friendly. Delivery went smoothly as well considering I he distance that the washing machine had to be couriered.

Spent $250 and product never arrived

Be careful ordering on this website. I ordered a heater to be delivered at a local store and 8 days later and after two calls to both the store and head office no one could even tell me if the item has been even shipped. Both kept blaming the other and even head office could not say what was happening or if and when the product would be delivered. They tried to swap me to a cheaper item in store but at no point said the stock might be unavailable or dealer

Store LocationOnline

Terrible Cstomer Service

Ordered a $3000 TV online to be delivered to Warwick store, thought I would do the right thing and support a local business as could have got the unit from Harvey Norman in another city, they happily took my money and after I chased them up was told they wouldn’t supply the unit, not couldn’t but wouldn’t ship one from Brisbane to Warwick, hurriedly rang the other retailer to find that all units had been sold in the time I was waiting for Betta Electrical to follow up my order, now still waiting for my $3000 refund and Betta Electrical don’t care. Never use betta electrical go to harvey norman in a major city, far better service.

Canon Hill Store - Below Average Customer Service - Not a Fan

I ordered a HD TV online and was informed that delivery was 3-5 days. After 5 days I heard nothing and decided to contact them. I was rudely told how poorly staffed they are and that they are all too busy to talk to me. I rang again later, this time I was told that my item was not available but they had a floor model of a smart TV available at the original price. I accepted, the TV turned up next day but without an important part..... the POWER CORD. Call them back no apology, we’ll mail it to you! Now a week and still no tv.

Worst Customer Service

Ordered and paid for a wall air-conditioner online. Then I was told there is actually none in stock and it will be a week until it arrives. Sales person Lewis Friend screenshotted the delivery times on their website and told me I should have expected 2-5 days. The 2-5 days is for delivery. They had no product to actually deliver but he tried saying it was the delivery holding up the order. I was told it would be delivered Wednesday 20th feb. I emailed and asked what time it would be delivered to be told it will be a further 2 days. They have been unhelpful the whole way through. Then spoke to Jordan from head office who said he would arrange a similar air conditioner to be delivered, however after several follow up calls he advised there were no air-conditioners in stock at any of their stores in Brisbane. At no stage did it state on their website that the product was not in stock. I then recieved an email from Sky the assistant manager at underwood who states because I placed the order late at night it wasnt processed until the following morning. And failed to acknowledge there wasnt any stock. They have tried to shift blame at every turn. Worst customer service. Do NOT reccommend them whatsoever. Go elsewhere.

Let down

Ordered and paid for new TV in November 18. Get call today to tell me it is not available, but will update me to newer model (which is lower spec and over $500 cheaper) for same price. Asked for full refund and told it will be done. Disappointed because I could have got what I wanted elsewhere at the time. Looks like I missed out because of going to this store.

Betta Mansfield Victoria

I just made my 11th purchase fro this store. The staff here are the best and most helpful you could ever ask for. They go out of there way to make sure you get the best price. I just purchased a large screen Samsung TV I hunted around for prices as one does. Went into me local Betta store showed them my prices as I like to always buy local if I can. The beat the lowest price and also free delivery. Thank you to Jason for the delivery.

Betta Store Cannon Hill, 4170 QLD - Worst After Sale and Customer Service

We went to Cannon Hill Betta store on 25th November 2018 to buy a Breville Induction Hot Plat with Timer 2100w and item was not available in the store but promised to order and get the item within a week or latest by 2 weeks. We paid the money and placed the order but we didn’t hear from the store thereafter as promised.
We called them several time but didn't receive any proper update or firm answer regarding when item can be delivered. Thereafter despite of our numerous follow ups until 19th January 2019 (almost 2 months) cooker not received and we didn’t receive any single call from Betta store during this period. Finally we had to request a refund on 19 January 2019.
The staff simply ignore the sale and their responsibility. Not a single apology made during this period or at the time of refund. I reckon this is the worst customer service we ever received. Also, unfortunately within Betta they don’t have a proper complain handling procedure or effective customer service department to handle these type of issues happening in their stores.
Therefore based on our experience we are not recommending Betta specially Cannon Hill Store at all. Specially, customer handeling at the Betta Carindale store staff were very bad and not acceptable.