Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living

See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Betta Home Living

Natasha
NatashaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Easy transaction online, in store staff were friendly enough and great price matching

Easy transaction online where it came with free delivery. In store staff were informative that there’s free delivery by ordering online instead but also friendly enough regarding delivery. They’ve got great price matching so you can support your local Betta too. Ordered a heat pump dryer and mat. Delivery was within a few days. Would order from them again.

A C.
A C.

BBB - Buyer Beware of Betta

We ordered online, said in stock, took months for delivery. And on delivery, not what we ordered. Lack of professionalism and willingness to treat customers with respect and integrity.

Great Customer snd Delivery Service

My washing machine died so I needed a new one urgently. I purchased a new one on the Tuesday afternoon at 2pm and it was delivered the next day at 2pm. I can't fault that at all as other companies I looked at had a two to three week delivery schedule for the same product. The machine was installed and the old one was taken away. More than pleased !

Franca
FrancaSouth East Queensland, QLD

great service

the staff are wonderful, friendly, professional, helpful...helped me carry out to car...were patient in explaining what was best for my needs rather than just wanting to make a sale.

Meredith
Meredith

Lied about delivery date, non-existent customer service

Peter d54
Peter d54Central Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

what a pain.

i have had nothing but trouble getting and using the bonus visa card you get for buying larger items. it took me months of back and forth to get it and now i have used half of it and as i dont know the balance im having trouble finding the balance and spending it. i wont be buying from betta again.

Warren
Warren

Advertising

I bought a Fisher & Paykel dryer online through their store. Then not 24 hours later I got an email saying sorry they have no stock and that I would have to wait 6 weeks.

peter
peterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great staff from beginning to end - thank you

mitch
mitchSydney, NSW

2 weeks and no delivery - AVOID

After two weeks I emailed to ask where my order was. Got a rude reply and they said they would send it from the local store. Now they’re telling me it will take a week to arrive. Absolute joke of a business. Avoid at all costs.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Kelly
KellyVictoria

Beware of the Bonus Visa Cashback deals

Followed instructions for redemption . Took company a couple of months to receive by email but did not realise only had 3months to redeem…. Then says nothing can be done .tried to ring redemption centre but can be only by email…. But lead to believe by another shop their redemptions last 5 years .. they would do better to lower the purchase price then con people. As I don’t reside near a Betta Home living made it difficult.. thought these days gift cards were not meant to expire .. spent $1000’s in that shop but a $50 redemption card has spoiled the experience

Kimberley A.
Kimberley A.Sydney, NSW

Terrible staff

I called chatswood to see what is going on with my order only to be told i have to wait a month. I asked for a refund and the staff said sorry i am new here i will call you back later and hung up. I the main office i called and it says i have called out of business hours when in fact it wasn't after business hours.

• Incentivised Review No

That was the worst shopping experience I have ever had.

Betta put the lower price for the TV that they did not have stuck. I fully paid. After 10 days I called to track my order and the team said we cannot provide. "You want to change the order to another model". Which is so unprofessional. More importantly, the refund still has not come to my account.

Kerry R.
Kerry R.South East Queensland, QLD

Shop elsewhere.

Dropped off a microwave with a light problem. Under warranty. Told it would be fixed within a week. A month later still not fixed. Will never shop at this store again. Do yourself a favour and buy from the good guys. They will exchange faulty items.

Irena W.
Irena W.Sydney, NSW

Eastwood store - so rude!

I will NEVER buy anything from this store. I phoned to ask if a particular carpet shampoo was in stock. I told him the name of the product I wished to purchase. He asked me for the product code number. I replied I wasn't at my computer. I gave him the correct product name and asked why wouldn't he look it up. He made excuses eg there are many products, then said "I don't understand why you don't want to go to your computer...". Then the SOB HUNG UP ON ME because I didn't wish to go and power up my computer and provide him with some IP number!!
I was brought up to be tolerant and accepting of all cultures. But he was SO RUDE - it's no wonder many of us learn to dislike certain cultures!
So, I've powered up my computer now - to tell all.

Great Service.

We have bought a Fridge, Washing machine from the Redcliffe store recently. Chris and Jeff, were wonderful. We had checked other stores for our goods and ended up leaving the stores because of the lack of service or no interest in getting the best price for us.. We decided to then go to Betta Electrical Redcliffe, where we could not fault anything. Chris immediately checked his prices to get us the best deal. I went back a week later to buy a TV and Jeff was great also. They showed interest in what we wanted and gave it to us a a better price that the other stores...We are very pleased with the service, to the point that when we need anything else in the future, we are going back to their store. Thank you so much Chris and Jeff...

SunCoast
SunCoastasked

We ordered a freezer through Kunda Park Store in Sunshine Coast and we paid cash.We were told that it was going to be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks down the line there is nothing. We lost all the meat we purchased prior to promised delivery date due no storeage space. We are now contemplating making a police report and ask for a refund. We last spoke to a guy called Jack he was very rude and a Floor manager called Liz as been telling us to wait . Poor customer service and we can’t believe that this is happening in developed country like Australia

peeved1
peeved1
M A A.
M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.
M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives