Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living

2.9

Leolass

LeolassGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Friendly and helpful staff. Sale, Victoria Store.

I lived in Sale, for two years and often purchased products from their store. I found the staff friendly and helpful. A lot better than other electrical stores in the town.

Store LocationSale, Victoria. 3850
Clyde V.

Clyde V.Murray Mallee, SA

Very unsatisfied with the services

I made a payment late August 2020 for a series 5 Apple Watch. Initially I got told to wait two weeks. Then mid September. I made a phone call today (14/9/20) only for them to say they aren’t quite sure when they’ll have it in stock. Also saying it could take months. Very unsatisfied with the functionality of this business. I will no longer have any further dealings with this company due to being unreliable and unreasonable.

Store LocationBerri South Australia
Jasmin1

Jasmin1

Price match guarantee

We have purchased most of out whiteware and appliances from Betta but probably not anymore, I seen a fridge at the Goodguys for a better price than Betta had it at, so I contacted Betta for a price match as their website claims "Price match guarantee" I received an email back stating they can't do it, price match guarantee means just that. False advertising! You've lost a loyal customer

Tamara M.

Tamara M.

Dishonest and spurious website

I ordered a dryer off their website which they claimed was in stock only to find out it is mysteriously out of stock and on pre order and 6 weeks away.
This is a dishonest and unethical way of conducting business.

Store LocationOnline
Belinda Henderson

Belinda HendersonSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Chris installed my shower screen last week and was very attentive and explained what he was doing. There was a bit of a problem getting the screen to fit but he stayed over two hours to ensure it was perfect. He was both polite and informative. Definitely pleased with him.

Advertised stock not available - No contact to offer alternative

Purchased a heater online, a week later I decided to call to find out where the delivery was. The Customer Service in store person hardly cared and just offered money back - no alternative, no offer to find the stock elsewhere. Very rude. The head office staff were a lot friendlier but it doesn't help that now I have to find a heater when they are out of stock elsewhere - I had an opportunity to purchase via catch of the day and I really regret that I haven't as they have supplied many items for me and have done so efficiently and without excuses of advertising goods not in stock.
Incredibly bad experience I would not recommend this company to anyone.

Store LocationVILLAWOOD/ONLINE

The worst customer service ever.

It has been over a week since I have placed an order with these guys and I still haven't received tracking details. Every time I call them they assure me that it has been posted and that I will get some kind of correspondence but when I don't and call back nobody seems to know what's going on. Seems like this company isn't doing too well so they are accepting all orders regardless of stock and then scrambling to fill the order. It's a shame because other vendors are selling the same stock at a much cheaper price....

If you are lucky enough to have done your research before purchasing anything through this company AVOID IT AT ALL COSTS. It's just a matter of time before the ACCC catches up with them.

Store LocationBetta Home Living

Wardy_dSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor response

Ordered a TV from Newtone Betta Home Living - Footscray late may 2020. It arrived 29/6/2020 (I am on the Sunshine Coast Qld.). It was damaged, possibly by a fork lift. Contacted them immediately. There was a good response from originally, but now I have to chase them up. Trying to get replacment.... No luck so far.

Store LocationNewtone Betta Home Living - Footscray
Wardy_d

Still no reply from Newtone Betta Home Living - Footscray.
Now in the hands of the Office of Fair Trading, Qld

Tracey B.

Tracey B.South East Queensland, QLD

Ordered online no stock

I ordered Online no stock they transferred my order to another store no contact what so ever. a week later I call the store they tell me they couldn't fill the order. Still no contact to fined out what's going on Wont be ordering from this company again why sell a product that you don't have in stock then not even contact the customer to discuss it. Knobs!!!!

Store LocationBetta underwood

peeved1Perth, WA

Appalling

Purchased a dryer online and paid by zip pay on 15th June 2020. Stated 2-5 days delivery, still no sign of dryer as of 1 July 2020. I called local store 8 days later to see where item was, was told when they get it, I get it. Called Head office who cant say why it hasnt been delivered was told local Store being Rockingham WA would contact me via email. Received email from said store with account statement informing me i owe for the item i have already paid for. Next step Department of Commerce. Will never recommend or purchase anything else from this shoddy business.

Store LocationRockingham WA
Natasha D.

Natasha D.Hunter Region, NSW

Overpriced

Sell lower quality goods at high prices. Poor customer service don’t want to fix or exchange clearly faulty goods. Have a lot of outdated tech and don’t have premium goods. Shop fronts look run down and outdated. Shop floor is messy and congested not pleasant to shop

Store LocationMuswellbrook
Andrew V.

Andrew V.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect Customer Service Newtone BHL Footscray

I was after a Panasonic GZ1000 65" OLED. Found what I wanted on Newtones BHL Countdown Deals Oline sight. I gave them a ring to see if they actually had stock. Which I always do with any online purchase if I can. They did have stock. I made the order, the TV was shipped overnight and arrived early morning next day as promised. I Highly recommend Newtone BHL Footscray.

Store LocationNewtone BHL Footscary
Keith

KeithCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Online orders absolutely disgraceful

Hopeless online ordering from them. Online says stock available & can be delivered but this is not the case. Trying get a refund near impossible. No communication between stores regarding stock held & head office. They need to get with the program, total frustrating experience & never again !

Store LocationCraigeburn Vic
Pj75

Pj75Melbourne

Buyer beware.

Waiting for a response for a warranty claim, very little assistance provided. No feed back provided from the manufacturer after several email requests. Base of couch is held up by form, once the form rips you are almost sitting on the ground.
Not built to last

Store LocationBrunswick

Cant buy online

I am trying to buy a washing machine online but cant as theres nowhere to add to cart not sure why very frustrsting.Please help its also very slow loading Thanks

Joanne burley

Joanne burleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Underwood store

I have ordered several products from this store and have been happy with them. The only problem I had when I ordered my micro was they didn't have it in stock and it didn't arrive , I rang and enquired about it for the person to say they had tried to call several time which would have been at Saturday and I had no missed calls, to them be told they only had the display model. But other than that will keep ordering from this store

Store LocationUnderwood Brisbane QLD
Infrequent flyer

Infrequent flyerMurray Region, NSW

Corowa Betta home Living above and beyond the call of customer service

I needed a washing machine in a hurry late on the day before Easter. The staff at Corowa Betta were friendly and helpful and had a washing machine on my doorstep less than an hour later, and cheerfully removed my old, 30 year old machine as part of the service.

Store LocationCorowa
Mark A.

Mark A.Sydney, NSW

Smooth transaction.

I bought a fridge from Betta corporate website. The first selected store to deliver the good didn't have the stock. But, they were able to manage to get the same stock from a store close-by. The good was delivered 3 days after.
The communication from the store to the delivery guy was fantastic! Definitely would place Betta on my top electrical appliances store.

Store LocationWebsite
Thomas C.

Thomas C.Sydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

Bought a fridge there. Gets delivered and it was the display fridge. Scratch on the side, compartment cracked and water already in the water dispenser. Call up. They say send us an email. Send an email. Went a week with no response.

After posting a review had 5 missed calls. Very concerned with taking the review down. Promised replacement parts and very apologetic.

6 weeks later nothing. AVOID at all costs.

Glad I didn't delete the review when I was asked.

Store LocationWarwick Farm

terrible service

brought stove from Betta,
was told stove be on truck , was not , had to wait extra week for stove to be in store
arranged time for stove to be at house , was late , no phone call , had to ring number of times to see when it was coming , got mucked around
not happy
never buy from them again.

Store LocationMurray Bridge

SunCoast

SunCoastasked

We ordered a freezer through Kunda Park Store in Sunshine Coast and we paid cash.We were told that it was going to be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks down the line there is nothing. We lost all the meat we purchased prior to promised delivery date due no storeage space. We are now contemplating making a police report and ask for a refund. We last spoke to a guy called Jack he was very rude and a Floor manager called Liz as been telling us to wait . Poor customer service and we can’t believe that this is happening in developed country like Australia

peeved1

They are advertising and selling stock that they don't have in their warehouse, as I found out. They order from the supplier and then have to wait for delivery. I eventually got my delivery 3 weeks later after contacting head office. They should tell customers if they don't have the item in stock.

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.

M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives