Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living

GIvemegoodservice

GIvemegoodserviceSydney, NSW

Air conditioner quote

Very disappointed, communication is lacking. Overpriced quote that I thought was free & I've been sent a bill! Would not give me an itemised quote when I requested either. Quote $250 more than another company!

Matt G.

Matt G.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs.

I put through an order with Betta Home Live on the 1st of February. Rang them on the 3rd to confirm they received it to which they said they had to order. Received a phone call from Luke at the Underwood store saying the stuff was ordered and I would get it on friday. I rang Thursday and spoke to Joel who said they were still waiting on parts of order. I asked if they could send out the stuff they have and he said they were going to. Friday have had no contact from them. Now today being the 10th have still not heard anything. No tracking details and my online account was removed so had to make another account.

Store LocationUnderwood(online)
Highlands

HighlandsSydney, NSW

Appalling Service

Store LocationOnline
Kieth

KiethCentral Queensland, QLD

Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere

Ordered an aircon in august 2019 waited 2 weeks and still hadn't arrived, so enquired about it and was told: "Oops we forgot to send it". Waited another 2 weeks and still nothing. Enquired again and the response was "The courier keeps forgetting to take it" So more waiting and another inquiry. now I get hung up on.
Now it's January 2020 and after constant crap I've started a card chargeback with my bank.
So do yourselves a favour and just go elsewhere or walk into the store and eyeball what you want to buy.

Store Locationcharleville

Selina

SelinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst store

Ordered an Apple TV to be told it would be at the store within two days, call them two days later to see what is going on and being told we don’t know when we are getting the stock in it could be a little while

Store LocationUnderwood

By Carol -  Moe

By Carol - MoeGippsland, VIC

Friendly, helpful and courteous service at Betta Home Living Moe

We visited Betta Home Living Moe this morning with the intent on purchasing a refrigerator. Ben, the salesperson we dealt with, was extremely helpful and very generous with his time, there was no hurrying as we looked at the various models on display. We ended up also purchasing a microwave, a kettle & toaster and also a bedhead and base and Ben gave us a really good discount. On top of this excellent service Ben also arranged to have all the items delivered the same afternoon and the bed and base were assembled by the delivery staff which was a huge bonus.
We had a very productive experience with friendly and courteous service by Ben. We highly recommend Betta Home Living in Moe.

Thanks Ben
Carol

Store LocationBetta Home Living, Moe

Very happy with Betta in Moe

As I'm very time poor right now I did my research online. Phoned Moe on Thursday morning to purchase a washing machine and it was delivered Friday morning, They were also able to take my old machine away.

Store LocationMoe vic

DOMENICO GROSSI

DOMENICO GROSSIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impeccable service at Betta Home Living in Craigieburn, Vic.

Not a local of Craigieburn, had no idea it existed, in desperate need of a washing machine, I started ringing around to various electrical outlets. Not happy with the service, I was getting, I spoke to a friend who advised me to contact Betta Home Living in Craigieburn, which I did, they were very professional and very helpful.
Thankyou to Lib Fiore (salesperson) for all your help.
I definitely will be back and definitely will be spreading the word around.
Regards Sandra Grossi

Store LocationCraigieburn, Victoria
Jacqui

JacquiPerth, WA

Product great, customer service not so much

a return of a product

What a nice couple of fellas , good service and no worries when asked to take a product back and replace it , friendly and happy to do it thank you A and M

Store Locationbairnsdale vic

Joel G.

Joel G.South East Queensland, QLD

Betta living Virginia

Ordered tv toaster kettle $2400 total . Was told max 7 days so I decided not to drive to a south side store that had stock. That was 2/10/19 its now 24/10/19 still dont have all my stock. Tv arrived almost 16 days but no communication no defence, they paid delivery on tv when I demanded it but worst service ever avoid at all cost

Store LocationVirginia

Jason F.South East Queensland, QLD

Price Match Policy

Store LocationBetta Home Living

Service Plus

Fantastic service from Sandy and Brady and the team at Betta Electrical Invermay. One little issue and they had it fixed in a flash. Your prompt response to sort this out was much appreciated.

Store LocationInvermay Launceston
Carol Szumlanski

Carol SzumlanskiGippsland, VIC

Betta staff in shop in Moe Vic.

The staff in the Betta shop in Moe, are friendly and extremely helpful, the delivery men are pleasant and happy to put items where requested.
For electrical appliances I only shop at Betta in Moe. Vic.

Store LocationMoore Street, Moe. VIctoria

Thomas

ThomasGoulburn Valley, VIC

Great customer service

Store LocationBetta home living epping

Kaz D

Kaz DCentral West, NSW

New fridge!

Purchased a new fisher & paykel stainless steel fridge. I absolutely love the stainless steel finish, easy to wipe over and keep clean, & just as amazing inside the fridge which has beautiful glass shelving which makes the fridge look open, easy to see what's in your fridge and easy to clean. Lots of shelf space with freezer on the lower part of the fridge with clear pull out storage. Great for couples or family use. Betta have a free delivery in our area and take away your old appliance and install the new appliance with great service. We shop here for lots of our appliances.

Store LocationBetta home living Orange NSW

madliz83

madliz83Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

McLaren Vale Store Is Excellent

The Staff at the McLaren Vale Store are so helpful and have always gone that extra mile for us. Would Highly Recommend them to Friends and Family as i have already done. Will definitely be back for our next purchase.

Store LocationBetta Home Living McLaren Vale

Adam

AdamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Craigieburn = absolute pig

I was purchasing a new TV. [name removed] from the Craigieburn store spoke to me like an absolute pig when I attempted to price match. I took my money and went elsewhere. Woeful customer service. Avoid.

Store LocationCraigieburn

Third-party delivery and store credit?

Ordered online. Received call from a random, third-party place about delivery. Upon calling the place, the person did not know of the call. Said they did not have the item in stock. Tried to sell different item. Had to get store credit, restricted to the store delivering the item? Invoice says item picked up from Betta Home Living? Would have at least expected the store I bought it from to be in charge of delivery and to handle the store credit. Overall disappointed and hope others are aware

Store LocationBetta Home Living Online