Betta Home Living

Betta Home Living

Listing monitored by Betta Home Living

Quality Service,

I like to shop local for my appliances, I like personal assistance, And I get this. I like to be shown and explained about the appliances, And again I get this. I like back up service, Yes I get this. I like to order if not instock Yes they do the best to accommodate this. I love how the team all work well together and treat customers with respect, I am a loyal customer and have my home with high quality appliances. Betta Home living is local and reliable.

Never again

7 June - purchased vacuum online for pick-up in store.
24 June - still no vacuum or timeframe for pick-up.

This is getting ridiculous. We will not be purchasing from Betta again.

Store LocationChatswood
Freebee
FreebeeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor customer service: Footscray Store

I consider the company less than honest and feel you would be better dealing elsewhere. Feel they are more trouble than they are worth.

Graeme R
Graeme RAU

Old Fridge Removal Footscray Store

Delivered fridge and requested they remove the old fridge via the path they had bought the new fridge in. The driver said he would take it out a slightly shorter way. When I expressed concern about the possible damage to my stairs using that track, he stated he couldn't care if he damaged my home. I stood in his way to stop using this track and he started pushing me. Only stopped when I called the police. Didn't remove the old fridge as I had paid for and the phone call to the store did not get a satisfactory response.

Store LocationFootscray

Don’t order online

It says 2 - 7 days delivery but it has been over 3 weeks for a washing machine I have paid for and no correspondence from betta

Brian
BrianVictoria

Fantastic Service

Had been looking for new lounge chair as have suffered a spinal injury but just couldn’t find the one. Called in at Founds Betta Home Living at Rosebud. The woman (whose name I did not get, sorry) was brilliant and after trying many chairs we finally found what I was after. She went and spoke with one of the gentlemen behind counter and he said no delivery charge and we will deliver for you immediately. Fantastic service by all and thank you once again. Would highly recommend them.

cathy
cathyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

why are all new electrical items so terrible?

Jess
JessNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great customer service

Had an item that had stopped working. I emailed customer service and they were very helpful and quick with replies. I then went into store to exchange the item and it was the most easiest return I’ve had to do. Great customer service. No name was left on the email but thank you to that person and thank you to Daniel at Burnie betta!

65 inch TV

Bought a 65” TV .. can’t praise Andrew enough from the Moorabbin store .. he was super helpful .. highly recommend to anyone.

Rachel
RachelSouth East Queensland, QLD

Betta Home Living Underwood - disgraceful treatment of customers

I brought a laptop from this shop which I only used for aprox 2 hours a week for work it stopped working after about 5 months I took it back to the shop and I waited about 6 weeks to get it back, I was treated with rudeness and disrespect from an arrogant rude younger male shop assistant who smirked at me and made me wait for 2 hours before returning my laptop. I will never return to this store.

SavyShopper
SavyShopperSydney, NSW

Rip Off and Cheaters

melanie__e
melanie__eGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent sales service and competitive price

Craigieburn store staff member Elaine was extremely helpful and even researched the product requirements for me and called back. She helped me source the last fridge of that colour left in any of their Melbourne stores and I got a very competitive price too. I would highly recommend this store.

Tony
Tony

Lied to by salesman

Was sold a tv on black friday with reassurance by Carman at betta craigeburn that it would be available by the next week. Has now been close to 3 weeks and after being given the runaround including hangups have been told it will be available for pickup in middle of january. Useless service and lied to by salesman.

Steve L.
Steve L.Sydney, NSW

Stay away they tell you lies.

Spent over $3000.00 on a tv that arrived with the screen broken. They refused initially to refund or replace. They now have picked up the tv and promised to refund immediately still waiting after 2 weeks nothing! STAY AWAY FROM THESE CRIMINALS.

Scott
ScottSouth East Queensland, QLD

Not the best service... hope the product is okay.

I ordered a sound bar w/woofer online, the Redcliffe called "outofstock". Finally camein they want me to pickup. Bad service.

Read more reviews - page 2

SunCoast
SunCoastasked

We ordered a freezer through Kunda Park Store in Sunshine Coast and we paid cash.We were told that it was going to be delivered within 5 days. 2 weeks down the line there is nothing. We lost all the meat we purchased prior to promised delivery date due no storeage space. We are now contemplating making a police report and ask for a refund. We last spoke to a guy called Jack he was very rude and a Floor manager called Liz as been telling us to wait . Poor customer service and we can’t believe that this is happening in developed country like Australia

peeved1
peeved1

They are advertising and selling stock that they don't have in their warehouse, as I found out. They order from the supplier and then have to wait for delivery. I eventually got my delivery 3 weeks later after contacting head office. They should tell customers if they don't have the item in stock.

M A A.
M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update on my order, no communication at all, could you please help .. below is my order #1622897
Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

M A A.
M A A.asked

It's been a while haven't received any update/ information on my order, could you please help track my order. below is my order #1622897 Placed on 3 May 2020 6:57:06 pm AEST

Get an answer from our members and Betta Home Living representatives