Betta Home Living

3.0

Andrew V.

Andrew V.Gippsland, VIC

Perfect Customer Service Newtone BHL Footscray

I was after a Panasonic GZ1000 65" OLED. Found what I wanted on Newtones BHL Countdown Deals Oline sight. I gave them a ring to see if they actually had stock. Which I always do with any online purchase if I can. They did have stock. I made the order, the TV was shipped overnight and arrived early morning next day as promised. I Highly recommend Newtone BHL Footscray.

Store LocationNewtone BHL Footscary
Keith

KeithCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Online orders absolutely disgraceful

Hopeless online ordering from them. Online says stock available & can be delivered but this is not the case. Trying get a refund near impossible. No communication between stores regarding stock held & head office. They need to get with the program, total frustrating experience & never again !

Store LocationCraigeburn Vic
Pj75

Pj75Melbourne

Buyer beware.

Waiting for a response for a warranty claim, very little assistance provided. No feed back provided from the manufacturer after several email requests. Base of couch is held up by form, once the form rips you are almost sitting on the ground.
Not built to last

Store LocationBrunswick

Cant buy online

I am trying to buy a washing machine online but cant as theres nowhere to add to cart not sure why very frustrsting.Please help its also very slow loading Thanks

Joanne burley

Joanne burleySouth East Queensland, QLD

Underwood store

I have ordered several products from this store and have been happy with them. The only problem I had when I ordered my micro was they didn't have it in stock and it didn't arrive , I rang and enquired about it for the person to say they had tried to call several time which would have been at Saturday and I had no missed calls, to them be told they only had the display model. But other than that will keep ordering from this store

Store LocationUnderwood Brisbane QLD
Infrequent flyer

Infrequent flyerMurray Region, NSW

Corowa Betta home Living above and beyond the call of customer service

I needed a washing machine in a hurry late on the day before Easter. The staff at Corowa Betta were friendly and helpful and had a washing machine on my doorstep less than an hour later, and cheerfully removed my old, 30 year old machine as part of the service.

Store LocationCorowa
Mark A.

Mark A.Sydney, NSW

Smooth transaction.

I bought a fridge from Betta corporate website. The first selected store to deliver the good didn't have the stock. But, they were able to manage to get the same stock from a store close-by. The good was delivered 3 days after.
The communication from the store to the delivery guy was fantastic! Definitely would place Betta on my top electrical appliances store.

Store LocationWebsite
Thomas C.

Thomas C.Sydney, NSW

Avoid at all costs

Bought a fridge there. Gets delivered and it was the display fridge. Scratch on the side, compartment cracked and water already in the water dispenser. Call up. They say send us an email. Send an email. Went a week with no response.

After posting a review had 5 missed calls. Very concerned with taking the review down. Promised replacement parts and very apologetic.

6 weeks later nothing. AVOID at all costs.

Glad I didn't delete the review when I was asked.

Store LocationWarwick Farm

terrible service

brought stove from Betta,
was told stove be on truck , was not , had to wait extra week for stove to be in store
arranged time for stove to be at house , was late , no phone call , had to ring number of times to see when it was coming , got mucked around
not happy
never buy from them again.

Store LocationMurray Bridge

Very dissappointing!!

Serious lack of communication and very poor customer service, I work in customer service and would never ever treat a customer like I was treated. I will not be back again.

Store LocationPort Pirie
Sandra

SandraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible customer service

The man i spoke to - his name was Alex was rude, arrogant and very short. I drove out 45minutes to buy something and he just turned me away in a matter of 30 seconds without explaining my quiery or prompting me. The was a simple solution but he did not have any patience or motivation.

Store LocationUnderwood
GIvemegoodservice

GIvemegoodserviceSydney, NSW

Air conditioner quote

Very disappointed, communication is lacking. Overpriced quote that I thought was free & I've been sent a bill! Would not give me an itemised quote when I requested either. Quote $250 more than another company!

Matt G.

Matt G.South East Queensland, QLD

Avoid at all costs.

I put through an order with Betta Home Live on the 1st of February. Rang them on the 3rd to confirm they received it to which they said they had to order. Received a phone call from Luke at the Underwood store saying the stuff was ordered and I would get it on friday. I rang Thursday and spoke to Joel who said they were still waiting on parts of order. I asked if they could send out the stuff they have and he said they were going to. Friday have had no contact from them. Now today being the 10th have still not heard anything. No tracking details and my online account was removed so had to make another account.

Store LocationUnderwood(online)
Highlands

HighlandsSydney, NSW

Appalling Service

Store LocationOnline
Kieth

KiethCentral Queensland, QLD

Do yourself a favour and go elsewhere

Ordered an aircon in august 2019 waited 2 weeks and still hadn't arrived, so enquired about it and was told: "Oops we forgot to send it". Waited another 2 weeks and still nothing. Enquired again and the response was "The courier keeps forgetting to take it" So more waiting and another inquiry. now I get hung up on.
Now it's January 2020 and after constant crap I've started a card chargeback with my bank.
So do yourselves a favour and just go elsewhere or walk into the store and eyeball what you want to buy.

Store Locationcharleville

Selina

SelinaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst store

Ordered an Apple TV to be told it would be at the store within two days, call them two days later to see what is going on and being told we don’t know when we are getting the stock in it could be a little while

Store LocationUnderwood
By Carol -  Moe

By Carol - MoeGippsland, VIC

Friendly, helpful and courteous service at Betta Home Living Moe

We visited Betta Home Living Moe this morning with the intent on purchasing a refrigerator. Ben, the salesperson we dealt with, was extremely helpful and very generous with his time, there was no hurrying as we looked at the various models on display. We ended up also purchasing a microwave, a kettle & toaster and also a bedhead and base and Ben gave us a really good discount. On top of this excellent service Ben also arranged to have all the items delivered the same afternoon and the bed and base were assembled by the delivery staff which was a huge bonus.
We had a very productive experience with friendly and courteous service by Ben. We highly recommend Betta Home Living in Moe.

Thanks Ben
Carol

Store LocationBetta Home Living, Moe

Very happy with Betta in Moe

As I'm very time poor right now I did my research online. Phoned Moe on Thursday morning to purchase a washing machine and it was delivered Friday morning, They were also able to take my old machine away.

Store LocationMoe vic

DOMENICO GROSSI

DOMENICO GROSSIGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Impeccable service at Betta Home Living in Craigieburn, Vic.

Not a local of Craigieburn, had no idea it existed, in desperate need of a washing machine, I started ringing around to various electrical outlets. Not happy with the service, I was getting, I spoke to a friend who advised me to contact Betta Home Living in Craigieburn, which I did, they were very professional and very helpful.
Thankyou to Lib Fiore (salesperson) for all your help.
I definitely will be back and definitely will be spreading the word around.
Regards Sandra Grossi

Store LocationCraigieburn, Victoria
Jacqui

JacquiPerth, WA

Product great, customer service not so much