Betta Pet Systems

Betta Pet Systems

Kathy

Kathy

Fabulous

My 2 furballs just love their new enclosure and get all the fresh air they need. Alex you were so helpful and I really appreciate your time and effort. The enclosure came in the colour I wanted and was assembled in no time. There is a neat tunnel for them to go through to get to their enclosure. Alex even put me on the right track in getting an insert with a cat door in it that fits actually within the sliding door so no gutting holes in any glass. From my experience I would recommend Alex and Betta Pet Systems.

Karen H

Karen HCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Perfect Service and Product.

I called to enquire about a product on Friday. It was delivered and installed on Monday.
Alex was fabulous, efficient, friendly and a delight to deal with. Tommy the cat was eagerly watching the installation and is looking forward to enjoying his enclosure.
I highly recommend Betta Pet Systems. 5 star review!!!!!

Perfect for my spoiled parrot!

I was looking for a cheaper and bigger option than a standard birdcage for my Indian Ringneck Parakeet when I found Betta Pet Systems. Alex was very responsive to my many, many email queries and requests (sorry Alex) and I ordered the Extra Large Cat Enclosure, but with tighter 25mm wire so my parrot couldn't stick his head through. Arrived barely a week later to SA and was surprisingly easy to assemble without instructions, just 2 bolts in each side, and looks awesomesauce. My parrot is spoiled, and I am very happy with my purchase. Thank you Alex!

Shelli Z.

Shelli Z.

Absolutely Perfect!!

I called up for an enquiry on Monday and was so happy with the service that I ordered that day. My selected enclosure was powdercoated in my requested colour and delivered today (3 days later). I am so impressed with the quality, and I know that it will last a long time. Everything is designed with the health and wellbeing of the cats. I highly recommend. Alex and Kylie are so helpful. Don't look further than Betta Pet Systems.

Blackie

BlackieCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Fabulous!

We picked up our large cat enclosure from Alex this morning, including a coffee as part of the friendly service, got it home to Ballarat, put it together in 15 minutes and it has already been a hit with our cat! We couldn’t fault the process and the product is well made, suited our needs and was a very reasonable price. An added bonus was to see they are made locally, making it great to support Australian business. Keep up the good work!

KatT

KatT

Happy Cat

Alex installed my enclosure about six years ago. As l mentioned it to someone today l remembered that l had not provided any feedback prior. The enclosure is one of the best things that l have ever done for my lovely cat Tex! He is safe & secure with access to the outdoors 24/7. Although my backyard is quite small, l did get two cages; the medium size cage which the tunnel from the house leads to & from there two tunnels, one running near the top of the fence and the other on the ground, both to the riser tower in the corner. From that tower he can see up & down the street. Although he is 16yo (& blind) now he still has full access to the bottom tunnel where l often find him resting & taking in all the smells. Thank you Alex

Easy

EasyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Perfect. Exactly what we needed for our two cats

Measurements were sent by text. Alex and his assistant (I'm terribly sorry, cannot remember his name) came to the house. Very organised. Cat run was fitted in less than 2 hours. Lovely guys. Would recommend them with no hesitation.

Kate O.

Kate O.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Exceptional work and product.

CarolineHunter Region, NSW

Fantastic enclosure

So easy, I sent photos and measurements of the site, details of what I wanted, cage size, shelves, access doors and Alex did the rest. Alex arranged for the cage to be sent from Melbourne to Newcastle.
It was very easy to put together, we watched the video on the Betta Pet site.
I could not find anything as well made nor such good value locally. I would highly recommend. Thanks Alex great product and great service.

• +1
Caroline

Thanks Caroline for your business and supporting Australian made. Regards Alex.

LLL

LLLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fantastic cat enclosure, brilliant service.

I needed a large cat enclosure to house my fur babies at our new home and Alex custom made a perfect cat enclosure! The cats love it and so do I. I now know that my babies will be happy and most importantly safe when outside. The whole transaction was as smooth as silk from beginning to end.

Alex knew exactly what I needed (for peace of mind) and what my fur babies required, so now we have a beautifully made and well-appointed cat enclosure in the backyard.

I highly recommend Betta Pet Systems to anyone needing a pet enclosure. Australian made, by Alex himself!

Maz

MazVictoria

Fantastic job Alex

What a great job Alex and his crew did, one week from me first phone call I had an amazing cat enclosure attached to the side of my house, my fur babies love it they now can watch the sun rise and the birds without harming any wild life. It was a very good price I would recommend Betta Pet Systems to anyone, Marion Hewitt

Jennifer

JenniferMelbourne

Extremely well made cat cage.

Very happy with cat cage. Extremely well built and sturdy. Friendly service and very helpful. highly recommend Betta pet enclosures.

Amazing service with a great product

Alex came and quoted on Monday, and Diego was enjoying his new run by lunchtime Thursday!
Fantastic quality, and amazing service. Thanks Alex, we'll be recommending!

Andy F

Andy FMelbourne

Great quality cat runs at a great price

Alex and his team built our puss an awesome outside house - she loves it! Local Melbourne-made product, friendly service and good price - very satisfied :)

Responsible cat lovers this is a must!!

What a great efficient team gets the job done!! Great product great quality great solutions.Thanks alex and the team for kreping my cats safe and happy

Fantastic Product and Reliable Company

Alex delivered a cat enclosure to us in Ballarat. What great service and a fantastic cat enclosure to go with it. Honest and reliable, highly recommend this company. Thanks Alex.

Highly recommend

Alex was extremely professional, friendly and punctual. The pet enclosure was made and installed quickly and we now have two very happy indoor/outdoor cats who can enjoy outdoors in the safety of their sturdy enclosure. We and the cats couldn't be happier and highly recommend Alex and the team at Betta Pet Systems

The end of trying to stop the cat from escaping

Alex from Betta Pet Systems gave me a quote for the system and installation which was very good compared to another quote the same day. It was installed 5 days later. The system was color matched to the exterior of the house and looks great. It is sturdy and non obtrusive. The service Alex provided was faultless.

Excellent workmanship, great price, great service

I bought a betta pet system a month ago. Kylie was great to deal with - the product was delivered within the week and was seriously easy to assemble. Amazing value for money - sturdy steel and looks sharp. Thanks - my cats love it and I have my sanity back :)
Cheers Kellie

Lynda Hynes

Lynda Hynes

Excellent product and excellent service

I urgently needed a large sized cat enclosure to go indoors, and chose Betta Pet Systems. The enclosures are made in Australia; they are sturdy and very well made. The ordering, delivery and installation was quick and trouble-free. Many enclosures have a small door which is awkward but these enclosures are easy to enter. I would have liked the 'steps' or platforms for the cats to be a little wider, but otherwise it has been one of the best investments I've made for my cats' safety and wellbeing. The enclosures can be indoors or outdoors and there are several different sizes and colours. I highly recommend them!