Betta Wardrobes

Taren Point, Brookvale, Waverley, etc...

4.1

Excellent wardrobe

High quality product, friendly service, very good installation. Installer was very prompt, polite and put in extra effort to produce a quality job.

Jan

JanSydney, NSW

New wardrobe doors

Betta Wardrobes were excellent to deal with. Great service on installation. Ghafour arrived on time, was efficient and did a marvelous job. Very happy with the product and service.
JP Artarmon

Kris

KrisSydney, NSW

So happy with our Shower Screen

Very happy with service. Showroom staff, Rep that measured and installer were all friendly yet professional. The shower screen we had installed looks amazing.

Graeme

GraemeSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very pleased with the outcome

We selected Betta Wardrobes because we had good previous experience
They came to our house to discuss options and to measure for a quote. The advice was unbiased and helpful
The installation happened as promised and we are pleased with the result

Product AppearanceNot as advertised
Unhappy Bron

Unhappy BronSydney, NSW

Prompt reply when asked to fix it

Two bedrooms, cupboards to be the same, drawers to be 200 high, in the second room the drawers much smaller.
I received a call from HQ and a date has been confirmed to instal the correct sized drawers.

Vness

VnessAU

Great quality wardrobe

Ghafour & his team did a great job of installing our wardrobe. They were efficient, paid attention to detail, cleaned up afterwards. We’re very pleased with our wardrobe.

Product AppearanceAs advertised

Mirror doors attractive and slide beautifully

Stuart, installer arrived on time and worked and cleaned up efficiently. Result very pleasing, both from functional aspect as doors move effortlessly and the mirror reflect light and really improve the appearance of the wardrobes and indeed the whole room

Bob The Builder

Bob The BuilderSydney, NSW

Great product

I bought 2 sliding doors for pre existent built ins. Quality of my doors are amazing. The installers were very considerate and caring. Also did a fantastic job.

Nick

NickSydney Surrounds, NSW

Leaking shower screen

Shower leaked badly.3 goes to fix it.Installer was rushed and told me on 2nd visit I was not using shower correctly!! Each visit no shower for 24 hours while silicon dries inconvenience.Drummoyne staff unhelpful.Head office not all that concerned.The worst experience of a “trade person” ever.

Helen

HelenIllawarra, NSW

Good value and very professional

The wardrobe was exactly what we wanted. Jeff was very friendly and professional and did a great job on the design of the wardrobe. Ghafour and his team were very professional, respectful, friendly and did a fantastic job with the installation. It looked absolutely amazing when they finished. They also did a great job cleaning up afterwards, they left the place spotless. Thankyou very much.

Kate A.

Kate A.Sydney, NSW

Great product and good value

Both the sales and installers were all very good and the waredrobes and study turned out fantastic. Plus they are good value too!

Mel S.

Mel S.Illawarra, NSW

So good to have wardrobes!

Wardrobes are exactly what I wanted and to the quality I expected.

The installers (Ghafour-V) were great and respectful of me working from home

Wardrobes

Arrived on time. Completed perfectly. Tradesman was very professional ,courteous and cleaned up after. Very impressed. Wardrobes look fabulous.
Would recommend.

Margaret

Margaret

My daughter and son In law had wardrobes from Betta Wardrobes was impressed, by Margaret.

a very competitive and personal quote by William, sent very promptly, I then went to Waverley office , where John showed me the wardrobes, also very knowledgeable. An appointment was made to have the 4 wardrobes installed, within 10 days.The two installers, arrived at time promised. Se and Mohammad were very efficient and friendly and had the four wardrobes installed by 4pm.Very happy and would be pleased to recommend.

Maurice R. Rosemeadow

Maurice R. RosemeadowSydney, NSW

Perfect Wardrobe.

Highly recommend Betta Wardrobes.Great service. Installation tech did a fantastic job. Sales people kept me informed and are very easy to deal with.

Shower Screen

Excellent service, Salesman had great knowledge of product, screen installed perfectly, no mess or fuss, overall very happy with all

Product AppearanceNot as advertised

Very happy with new shower screens

We had new shower screens fitted for both main bathroom and en-suite and have been very happy with product. Good quality and Service was excellent. Would certainly recommend Betta products.

Very Efficient

I ordered my new wardrobe last week. The old builtin taken out and the new one installed was all done today. Very happy with the workmanship and the installer Ghafour was just great. Hard worker and very polite.

Jody

JodyIllawarra, NSW

Love my new shower screen

Shower screen design was great and practical for our small bathroom and still looks modern quick manufacture time and the installer did a great job. Very happy with the job.

Ray Wines

Ray WinesSydney, NSW

Good price, service and product

I wanted a frameless glass shower stall. Betta had installed a sliding glass one many years ago so I knew the company. I had other quotes as well but I went with Betta. I’m glad I did as everything was easily negotiated and the installation was to my satisfaction.