Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (169)

Great service and resolved issues

Great service and resolved issues from my battery in a speedy timeframe. Highly recommended. Wouldn’t hesitate to recommend to friends.

Kiara T.

Kiara T.Sydney, NSW

Very happy

Better Batt responded quickly with my trouble and even checked a week after if it was all OK. Exceptional service my order was also received very quickly!

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Nam

NamGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Poor battery

Delivery was quick, customer service was pretty good. However the battery i recieved did not work well in my laptop (dell xps 9343). Not sure hat cels they used but it wouldnt last more than 5 minutes even after 20 charge cycles. I ended up getting an alternative battery from a competitor and it works brilliantly in comparison.

There are plenty of good reviews around for this company so i expect this might have been a rare occurance. Hope everyone else has more luck

Ben M

Ben MPerth

Great customer service if there's any issues

Generally cheaper than a lot of other places (such as eBay) and at times things do go wrong with batteries. If ever something's gone wrong with a BetterBatt battery, I've contacted them and they've immediately had me run some tests. If the tests fail, they send me a new one straight away. Great customer service, always!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Zooooz

Zooooz

Very Good Service

Elcana from Better Batt was very nice to deal. Very kind, helpful and went above and beyond. Thanks a lot Elcana

Really good to deal with ,happy with the product

Yes very easy to deal with ,and happy with our battery, we recived in about 2 weeks from order to our door thankyou

Jenna

Jenna Sydney, NSW

Excellent customer service!

Excellent service, product as described, battery shipped quickly. Customer service amazing abd followed up with my enquiry. Would recommend to everyone.

Derek J

Derek JSouth East Queensland, QLD

I asked for advice on a lithium battery issue and received a prompt, clear and courteous reply. It answered my question accurately and I was very happy with the outcome.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Great Service

Awesome range and had what I needed. Battery fitted perfectly.
Was amazed at how quickly it landed at my doorstep from the other side of Australia.
Eclana was very pleasant to deal with and followed up with the order until I picked it up.
Cheers

Mark V.

Mark V.Sydney, NSW

Great service. So quick and exactly what I ordered!
Easy to find products on site.
I will be back for more soon.

Chris X.

Chris X.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great service guys cheers!

Better Batt were excellent, however I was let down by Aramex the courier service. There was a delay but the customer service at Better Batt were so helpful and did the best they could to keep me updated on my parcel. Thank you and my batteries are working really well. Cheers!

Bindi

Bindi

Ordered at 1.30pm. Arrived in Canberra next day before 12pm. Best delivery time ever. Replacement laptop battery - fitted straight in. Cheapest I could find from reputable company.

John

JohnPerth, WA

Good products, great service, well done!

I ordered, I received, no problems. The correct battery and battery charger were recieved for a 12 year old camera. I recommend this company.

Rob H

Rob HSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good service

There are apparently two different replacement batteries corresponding to the same Lenovo part number (FRU), only one of which works with my laptop. It seems there is no way of knowing which one will suit, (indeed I didn't even realise there were two when I ordered). Anyway, there were no complaints or arguments, I was instructed to return the unsuitable battery (post paid by Better Batt) and received the correct one a few days later.

Evan

EvanGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great Service

Really quick, efficient and friendly service by Johann. There was a small issue with my order but they contacted me to resolve before I even realised there was a problem. Great product and great service. I will definitely order again

Peter

Peter

Great Personalised Service

Aaron Ng

Aaron NgSydney, NSW

This seller is one of the best one I have dealt with. Awesome customer service and quick problem solver.

Product received as per advertised
Well wrapped package in individual box
Very satisfied with the product, all working well and high quality

Pete

PeteMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Large Range of PC Batteries, excellent and speedy service

Had ordered new battery for Toshiba Notebook; original battery serial number hard to read, made error in last digit. Rang Better Batt after receiving wrong battery, lady at the other end was very courteous and very knowledgable; organised the right battery, return postage and refund on the other battery. Excellent and fast service, received new battery within 2 days. followed up on battery charging advice. Very rare to find such excellent service.....will use their services again and recommend to other PC users

Outstanding service

Excellent team, helping us to find a tricky battery type. Very responsive. Battery we ordered is working well. Great value for money.

Very Happy

I am very happy with my lap top battery and camera battery the price was good the correspondence good and from ordering to arrival to my door all within five days thankyou.