90% · 86988 · 9%
4.4

Leila S
Leila S

Great Communication

Communication from the company was really good! Recieved confirmation and updates for my order frequently:) Show reply
Kath A
Kath ASunshine Coast3 posts

Battery didn't work out but still a great customer experience

Even though the battery I ordered didn't work out, the purchase process and post-purchase support was impeccable. The return was painless and the refund swift. When I have the need, I will be definitely buying from this company again and would not hesitate to recommend them to others. Show reply
Maz
Maz11 posts

Very angry client

I ordered batteries and charger on 8 April. I was told it would take 4 days. I said can I pay extra for express as I need these by 15 April the latest. The inital service was pleasant but I still don't have my parcel and I won't be getting it for at least 24 - 48 hours by Aramex. It is too late. I can not use my camera today. I am very angry. Betta Batt did not reply to my email today so I had to chase it up. Show details
ehatasham2
ehatasham2

Worst Experience

I got my battery after 5 days of my ordered day, although they wrote that, it supposed to be same day delivery. They were very slow. Not recommended. Show details
Vera C.
Vera C.

A non combative refund

I cancelled my well over due battery order. My money was refunded in full without any argument at all, A nice change. Tom Show details ·  1
Ric118
Ric118South East Queensland, QLD

Good product and quick service

The support person was very attentive to my enquiry. Resolved it quickly. Very pleased with the product ordered as well as the service provided. I ordered two batteries for my Sony Cybershot camera plus a battery charger. All worked as expected. Would recommend this company. Show details ·  1
Cindy
CindySouth West, WA

The worst company ever

Absolutely pathetic
My product not here 6 weeks later.
Wonder if they will ever turn up
Not recommended at all. Show details
Shane D.
Shane D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

great to buy from

Great communication from the company. Batteries work absolutely perfect. Thankyou. Show details ·  1
Dailam A.
Dailam A.

Been treated professionally

Very professional in handling my issue.
Very understanding and respectfull.
Will definitely come back for more. Show reply
Parth patel
Parth patel
  Fair Incentive

Good after sales service

Very good after sale service. They follow what they advertised in website. Show details ·  1
Hayley J.
Hayley J.Southwest, VIC

Great product and service

It was fantastic to have the one person provide customer support and follow up with me to ensure everything was good. Battery works perfectly.
Shout out to Shine for a great job! Show details ·  1
Bel.H
Bel.H26 posts

Worst Experience!!!!

I'd give the a zero if I could.
I bought a replacement battery for my Dyson Vacuum.
They sent a battery that looks nothing like the original battery and doesn't fit.
I contacted their 'Customer Service" as soon as it arrived.
They asked for photos which I took and sent immediately.
They are now not answering my emails and phone calls.
BUYER BEWARE, THEY ARE NOT IN MELBOURNE, THEY ARE IN THE PHILIPINES.
DO NOT DEAL WITH THESE CROOKS.
Sharon
Sharon

Excellent service and help from Alyanna at Better Batt. Will shop again

Alyanna at Better Batt made my order so easy. I was not sure which battery exactly to order. I sent her a photo of my old battery and very quickly Alyanna replied with the link to exactly the one that i needed.
Very satisfied and happy customer.
Sharon Show details ·  1
Phil G.
Phil G.Sydney, NSW3 posts

AVOID THIS RUBBISH

Don't waste your time with these batteries. Received a dud from Better Batt crowing about their 400 day warranty. All they do is send email after email asking you to do test after test and not a replacement in sight. Terrible service and the batteries are not fit for purpose. Show details
Budsta
Budsta

Easy and pleasant to deal with

Great customer service, they came up with the goods (literally). Show details ·  1

Peter
Peter

Which country are your batteries manufactured

Better Batt   DM

Hi Peter, Our factory is located in Shenzhen China where most branded products and accessories are made.

Kind regards,

robyn S.

Can you advise which is the best battery for a Dyson V8 Absolute+ handheld vacuum cleaner please.

Hi Robyn, Please let me know the following so I can check this for you:

1. The part/model number printed on your original battery.
2. The output voltage and capacity of your ORIGINAL battery. This should read something like "21.6V 3000mAh".

Hi Johann, this is what I've found on it:
VD5 AU JHA41131
21.6V 2800 mAh 65 Wh this number was on one part of the battery
21.6V 425 W and this number was on another part of the battery
Hopefully this is right??!

Better Batt   DM

Hi Robyn, Would you be able to email us a photo of the original battery label to sales@betterbatt.com.au so we can check the battery part number for you?

Cheers!

Thestorydude

Is it possible for you to manufacture all your batteries in either Japan or in Australia? I've done some research and find that the quality that comes out of Japan is far superior to the country you have contracted to make your batteries. Not to mention that the exchange rate between Japan and Australia are more favourable.

偉兵 宏.