Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Excellent service, great price and prompt delivery

As a first time user I appreciated Better Batt's great price, prompt delivery and easy to use online system. I will definitely be an ongoing customer for all my battery needs.

mark

markMid West, WA

too easy

Found the right battery for my laptop very easily, good price, sent the next day arrived a few days later TOO EASY!!
I note a few bad reviews on line and suggest some of those people may not have known part details etc.
All good here
thanks Mark

Allan

AllanSydney, NSW

Great camera battery charger and battery

Site was very easy to use and they kept me updated very well. Very fast delivery. Bought it for my daughter who was only here for a few days from London and had lost her charger. Ordered it late on Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered Thursday

MelbTech

MelbTechMt Waverley

Awaiting to resolve issue.

Awaiting to resolve issue. Order wasn't delivered, and have been back and forth with them a few times. Will update once issues solved. Have been waiting over a week and still no order.

Hi Melbtech.
Thanks for letting us know that you haven't received your order. Can you send us your order number for us to sort this out? You can also call us at 03 9024 6914 or send us an email at sales @betterbett.com.au. Cheers!

Reymark

Ken F.

Ken F.Hunter Region, NSW

Prompt service.a minor problem overcome quickly.

Excellent result.Would recommend to my friends. Will use Better Batt again.Web site was easy to navigate. Have charger battery with new charger,all good.good price, prompt delivery.I have other battery needs,won't hesitate to use again.

arthur m.

arthur m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service and speedy delivery

I have ordered a replacement battery for my laptop as well as for my mobile phone, i was very satisfied with the time frame they were delivered to me, and the warranty period for these batteries were amazing compared with my previous purchase from EBay which was a failure, from now on when it comes to batteries these guys are the ones for me.

Scarlett

ScarlettFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I purchased 2 x camera batteries and I am extremely happy with the service and especially the price. I saved in excess of $30 each had I gone to a camera shop. The shipping was pretty quick too. Will certainly shop there again.

Hi Scarlett,

Good service and products

Happy with the service and the products, would like to be a customer in the long run.
Don't know any others with similar pricing and service in Australia with laptop batteries etc.

Hi Runi!
We are happy that you are enjoying our service and products. Cheers to more wonderful years with us!

Errol

Peterkre

Peterkre

Best customer service ever

When I made an error in choosing a battery charger it wa no issue to. Betterbatt to arrange a replacement no questions asked
A great pleasure to deal with this company

HappyOne

HappyOneCanberra 2600, ACT

Excellent products with prices and service to match

As a purchaser for several years I can unreservedly praise all aspects of Better Batt. The first batteries I purchased years ago still work fine as are every one of the batteries and chargers from subsequent orders. If more than 5 stars were available I would not hesitate to use them. Well done and thank you to all at Better Batt.

Hi HappyOne,
That's awesome! We are more than glad you found us!

Len

LenWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Battery for Canon EOSM50 camera

The store has an extensive range of batteries for the various makes and models of cameras. Using their on line index I easily found my required battery.
My order was processed very quickly and arrived at my PO Box well within the advised date. I am very happy with the transaction.

Product PurchasedCamera battery

Hi Len,
That is so wonderful! We are more than happy you found us!

Russ

RussSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent service

The battery for my Dell laptop and my Nokia mobile were delivered on time as indicated.
Due to my error, the battery for the Nokia phone was not the correct replacement.
Better Batt immediately refunded the purchase price and suggested where I may source the correct battery.
Excellent service. Will definitely be using Better Batt again.

Product PurchasedDell laptop battery and Nokia phone battery
Liam M.Better Batt

product good delivery awful purchased for a cruise still no delivery leaving to board ship in one hour

Navigated through items easily
haven't received items yet will have to purchase elsewhere for this trip
I am a returning customer disappointed but still satisfied with previous purchases.
I will still remain as a customer

Ron Canfield
Ron Canfield

Kev

KevSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great prices, quick delivery and excellent after sales service

Ordered replacement batteries for 2 older laptops. Had a problem with one of the batteries after a month and phoned up. They were so helpful, spent ages guiding me through the process of uninstalling drivers and reloading etc. When we couldn't get a result a replacement was sent immediately, which is working perfectly. Great service

Lily W.

Lily W.South East Queensland, QLD

Wonderful product & service

Absolutely fabulous. Was worried I wouldn't be able to save my dead old 2008 Sony but Better Batt saved the day. Even intially ordered the wrong product and they immediately refunded me and helped me find a better bargain with their two items - free shipping offer.

Order was dispatched within the same day and free delivery took 2 delivery days.

Both items work splendidly, and at a very reasonable price.

Only complaint is that this excellent service isn't available in other shopping experiences!

Product PurchasedSony Cyber-shot DSC-W55
Rob

RobWatson 2602, ACT

Fantastic Service (as usual!)

As usual you guys are prompt, efficient and great to deal with. Simple to use site and delivery is very fast.
I would recommend you to anyone need batteries, chargers etc.

Product PurchasedBattery Charger

Hi Rob,

Laptop Battery Replacement

I was very satisfied with the complete service offered by Better Batteries and highly recommend them. It was quick and easy to order and they kept me informed every step of the way.

MikeGK

MikeGKAU

Excellent service and support

Decided to revive an Olympus 770 (2004 vintage) but the 3 batteries we had were dead and would not recharge. Ordered 2, so we would get free delivery, and they arrived very quickly. They worked with the camera but when we tried to charge them nothing happened. Concluded our problem was the charger. Phoned Better Batt and ordered a charger which they delivered free. So we now have 5 fully charged batteries.
Great result and service.

Hi Mike,
That's great! We are so glad to be of help reviving your Olympus 770 (2004 vintage) Camera!

Neil14

Neil14Perth, WA

Excellent product and service

My Apple Mac Pro needed a new battery - easy selection from Better Batt range - easy ordering - fast delivery, they even include the special screwdriver to fit it.
Mac is now back to 4+ hours of battery life - perfect.

Hi Neil,

Videokojak

VideokojakNorthern Region, NSW

These Batteries are excellent

Having bought a second hand camera (complete with original battery and charger), I bought 2 more replacement batteries from Better Batt.
Having been a customer for many years, once again, I am completely satisfied with my purchase.
Arrived fast, on time

RJF

RJFasked

Do you sell Epson genuine 277XL printer ink?

Bob
Bob

Not to do with my review

Hi Bob,
What we sell are Better Batt Ink Replacements for Epson 277XL that you will find here:

You can also call us at 03 9024 6914 if you need any help. Cheers!

Tom

Tomasked

Hi, I just wanted to ask a question in relation to your batteries for Lenovo Thinkpad laptops, more specifically for the T530 Thinkpad model. The T530 falls under the models that began the trend in Lenovo's Thinkpad line to including a 'Battery Safeguard' or 'BIOS Battery Whitelist' starting with the T430. This meant that batteries that were not officially manufactured by Lenovo would be rejected by the laptops BIOS configuration and would refuse to charge them. Do your batteries that are clearly advertised for these products have this problem? I would just rather not buy one of your batteries (which I am sure are perfectly functioning batteries other than that they would possibly be rejected) and it not work due to this software implementation. If I was to buy one of these batteries and it did not work, would I be able to return it and receive a refund?

artemis

artemisasked

Hello Customer Service, could you please advise is there a list on your web stating the capacity the battery holds. I am looking at the Samsung NP Q330 please.

Thanking you,
artemis

Isaac Panaretos
Isaac Panaretos

Hello Artemis,
I believe we have gone into more thorough detail on this through email now. We list capacity ratings on our website under the Specifications tab, although I understand you were more interested in the number of hours our battery would hold charge. This will depend on many variables such as the operating system in use, screen brightness, WI-FI, and more. The best way to estimate how long a battery will last, is to compare against the number of hours you go form your original battery when it was brand new.

I hope this helps!