Listing monitored by Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (23) · No (247)

Kitty L.
Kitty L.Brisbane

Good customer service.

They were the only ones who had the battery I needed. It took a few weeks to come because they had to get it from overseas first, but when I reached out to the customer service they were very friendly and helpful about it. The battery arrived eventually and it is in a perfect working order.

Excellent after service

More than the product, you are in good hands. This company will go an extra mile to sort out your issues. Highly recommended

Honest Reviews 1
Honest Reviews 1South East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Service

I ordered the battery I needed for my computer and ordered an ink cartridge I didn't need to get free shipment. To my amazement the ink (False HP and not as advertised) arrived and no battery . When I queried this I was advised the fine print said on Back Order. I said thats not good enough and they must let me know the plan to expedite. The next thing I get an email advising that I will get a refund , which is not what I wanted having waited over a week already

nigel l.
nigel l.Richmond-Tweed, NSW

Great service.

I received a reply to my enquiry even though they did not stock my item. They also added a link to return to eBay to continue my search.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ester P.
Ester P.South East Queensland, QLD

Satisfy with the service and baterry

The baterry has great performance, it can last long up to 3 hours. High recommended to buy here. Excellent service

Alex P
Alex PPerth, WA

Solid products, fast shipping, excellent service.

Better Batt stand behind their products and warranty and have excellent customer service. Great communication, fast shipping and solid products at competitive prices. I wouldn't hesitate to buy from them again in the future.

Hi Alex,
That's awesome!

Johann

Jo T.
Jo T.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Excellent service

Excellent service and product. Staff is very helpful to help to find out battery type and delivery is fast and accurate.

Liam M.Better BattSend a private message

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs

Always Save The Day

Their Website is brilliant. And if You Need Support They Get Back To You Very Politely And Quickly. Very Good Company.

Most professional service

Very easy, I was looking for a specific item which I found straight away and ordered by telephone. My order was professionally taken by Alyanna and I received the items within 4 days.

Tess
TessAdelaide

Great customer service

I ordered the wrong batteries by mistake but they have been understanding and helped me with the postage and refund process at every stage. Really happy with the response and resolution.

Dr. Will
Dr. WillPerth, WA

After being told several times in person and online that a TomTom navigation device battery cannot be replaced I opened my device asked two suppliers if they could replace it. Only Better Batt said Yes. The new battery is now in the device charging. Due to Australia Post having some delays the battery took a while to come but Better Batt staff were amazing, tracking the shipment and advising me. Excellent service. Highly recommended.

Hi Dr. Will,
We are glad that you found us!

Johann

Awesome. Great service.

Wiiu battery not available in any store. Think twice to order from online. But Awesome service. Can check from phone as well. It is working as original. Thanks for the great service.
Keep tracking on us until the delivery arrives.
Excellent service.

Joseph S.
Joseph S.Hobart, TAS

Inconsistent

I have ordered a range of different batteries from Better Batt and it was my understanding that they packaged average to decent cells in their batteries and sold at a reasonable price. Recently I have realised that this isn't the case, while you may get a decent life out of some batteries, particularly the more popular Sony NPF's - I would stay away from them for anything else - of the 4 batteries of Canon and Panasonic that I have bought from them all no longer charge over a third or quarter capacity after a few dozen uses. Shop elsewhere I reckon.

ASUS Phone User
ASUS Phone UserSouth East Queensland, QLD

Phone battery sales done the right way!

Great customer support that responded quickly to email inquiries, and provided detailed personal service, with courtesy follow-up to ensure customer satisfaction - you really couldn't ask for better service, top marks!

Ray
RayGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The best battery site. New batteries not old.

The site was easy to navigate to select the battery I needed.
The battery supplied was exactly what I needed. And they build new batteries for the application needed.