Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (52)

Battery of legitimate quality, arrived within 2-3 days with tracked postage

After being burnt 2x with fake batteries on eBay, I stumbled across betterbatt.com and found the battery I needed for my 6-year old laptop (Inspiron 17R SE 7720) for a slightly higher price ($10 more expensive); but the entire experience was seamless - in choosing the battery and purchasing it. It arrived within 2-3 days with tracking as well. Ideally, they could have included free postage but I am just happy I finally have a battery that works after so long.

Gary Ianna

Gary IannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Company

First time dealing with Better Batt. Will definitely deal with them again.
Easy navigation on their site, speedy service, well packaged and quality product. Very impressed and will recommend to others.

Product PurchasedToshiba Laptop Battery

Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Very fast and speedy service. Web page was excellent to navigate and find what I wanted and it was delivered promptly. The followup by Better Batt was timely with emails tracking and delivery process. Very impressive.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedCamera battery and charger.
Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to order and excellent service

Order placed Mon pm - arrived Wed am. Perfect and easy process. Laptop battery delivered in secure packaging and when installed commenced charging. Laptop now functioning perfectly. Easy process even for an 85 yr old

A great job

My Hp battery was fried and i needed a replacement for the last few years, i found the part and bought it. the part came on time and packaged well.

KittenArmada

KittenArmadaSouth East Queensland, QLD

So Far So Good

Product Purchasedlaptop battery

stephen taylor

stephen taylorAdelaide

Very good Products,Service and Price.

Easy to find needed goods,Outstanding product catalogue,Great products.
Very fast Shipping and well packed ,A good all round experience.
Will be the first stop for any further Battery requirements in the future.

Awesome!

Seamless experience in navigating online store. Exceptional woth product range. Product is as good as the original part. Plus the pricing was reasonable. Excellent communication provided on the status of the order.

battery and charger

Easily found, best priced, easily purchased, delivered promptly, quality product. Highly recommend Better Batt.
Apparently I need to use 15 more words to complete this review so I'll just say done

skimanSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service , great value

I have purchased 2 batteries and some ink over the last couple of years. Great service, very quick email response to questions and great help to find the product I needed. Fast shipping. The last laptop battery I purchased was 1/3 of the price quoted by HP direct and ink also almost 1/2 price and works fine in my Epson. (I have purchased "compatiable" ink from Amazon before that didnt work) I am very happy to recommend theses guys and look forward to shopping with them in the future.

Lyn McBride

Lyn McBridePerth, WA

Battery

It was very easy to find what I wanted there was a large range of products .
I havent used the battery as its still charging it was a perfect fit for my camera
and the price was great with free postage .
I will be sure to use this web site again .

Dee S

Dee SSydney, NSW

Great value

A good range of products across many brands.
Great prices for camera batteries, accessories & other quality products.
Good service, clear & regular communication & prompt delivery.
Will purchase items from Better Batt again when needed.

Peter

PeterPerth, WA

Excellent service, great price and prompt delivery

As a first time user I appreciated Better Batt's great price, prompt delivery and easy to use online system. I will definitely be an ongoing customer for all my battery needs.

mark

markMid West, WA

too easy

Found the right battery for my laptop very easily, good price, sent the next day arrived a few days later TOO EASY!!
I note a few bad reviews on line and suggest some of those people may not have known part details etc.
All good here
thanks Mark

Allan

AllanSydney, NSW

Great camera battery charger and battery

Site was very easy to use and they kept me updated very well. Very fast delivery. Bought it for my daughter who was only here for a few days from London and had lost her charger. Ordered it late on Tuesday afternoon and it was delivered Thursday

MelbTech

MelbTechMt Waverley

Awaiting to resolve issue.

Awaiting to resolve issue. Order wasn't delivered, and have been back and forth with them a few times. Will update once issues solved. Have been waiting over a week and still no order.

Hi Melbtech.
Thanks for letting us know that you haven't received your order. Can you send us your order number for us to sort this out? You can also call us at 03 9024 6914 or send us an email at sales @betterbett.com.au. Cheers!

Reymark

Ken F.

Ken F.Hunter Region, NSW

Prompt service.a minor problem overcome quickly.

Excellent result.Would recommend to my friends. Will use Better Batt again.Web site was easy to navigate. Have charger battery with new charger,all good.good price, prompt delivery.I have other battery needs,won't hesitate to use again.

arthur m.

arthur m.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Brilliant service and speedy delivery

I have ordered a replacement battery for my laptop as well as for my mobile phone, i was very satisfied with the time frame they were delivered to me, and the warranty period for these batteries were amazing compared with my previous purchase from EBay which was a failure, from now on when it comes to batteries these guys are the ones for me.

Scarlett

ScarlettFar North Queensland, QLD

Excellent Service

I purchased 2 x camera batteries and I am extremely happy with the service and especially the price. I saved in excess of $30 each had I gone to a camera shop. The shipping was pretty quick too. Will certainly shop there again.

Hi Scarlett,
That's awesome!

Johann

Good service and products

Happy with the service and the products, would like to be a customer in the long run.
Don't know any others with similar pricing and service in Australia with laptop batteries etc.

Hi Runi!
We are happy that you are enjoying our service and products. Cheers to more wonderful years with us!

Errol