MikeGK

MikeGKAU

Excellent service and support

Decided to revive an Olympus 770 (2004 vintage) but the 3 batteries we had were dead and would not recharge. Ordered 2, so we would get free delivery, and they arrived very quickly. They worked with the camera but when we tried to charge them nothing happened. Concluded our problem was the charger. Phoned Better Batt and ordered a charger which they delivered free. So we now have 5 fully charged batteries.
Great result and service.

Rob

RobWatson 2602, ACT

Great service as always

Better Batt website makes it easy to find what you need at a great price. The ordering process is quick and simple and the goods arrived a lot quicker than I expected. The batteries work a well and are a LOT cheaper than buying original ones!

Hi Rob,
That's great! We are glad that you found us.

Neil14

Neil14Perth, WA

Excellent product and service

My Apple Mac Pro needed a new battery - easy selection from Better Batt range - easy ordering - fast delivery, they even include the special screwdriver to fit it.
Mac is now back to 4+ hours of battery life - perfect.

Hi Neil,
That's awesome!

Videokojak

VideokojakNorthern Region, NSW

These Batteries are excellent

Having bought a second hand camera (complete with original battery and charger), I bought 2 more replacement batteries from Better Batt.
Having been a customer for many years, once again, I am completely satisfied with my purchase.
Arrived fast, on time

JBF

JBFSydney, NSW

Shipping charge

Why do you say "free shipping" and then charge a large shipping fee? I don't have the goods yet, so I cannot make much more of a comment other than the first sentence here. I find this somewhat misleading.

Terry Buscombe

Terry BuscombeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Sen-@#$&*-sational

I lost my camera battery charger and, after a lot of faffing about, realised I needed to order from BB. One phone call and the BB system ensured that my camera is up and charged in time for our trip in four day's time. Brlliant!

Hi Terry,
That's awesome! We are so glad that you found us and we were able to help. Cheers!

Tyrone

TyronePerth, WA

excellent customer service

Take care of your customers and the dollars will take care of your business Truth will always set you free. no issues with navigation ,range or quality I will let you now if it works end of October.

Hi Tyrone,
That's awesome! Please let us know if you need any help! Cheers!

Maxwell

MaxwellMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Service from Better Batt.

Prompt service and quick delivery. Battery was as specified and it was a happy customer when they got their laptop back. Was easy to find the correct battery.Very impressed with the quick delivery from Interstate

Product PurchasedLaptop Battery

john

johnMid North Coast, NSW

simple shopping

for an old fellow like me the whole process was very easy and idiot proof thank you better batt team.would not hesitate to use again or recommend to my friends thx again

Hi John,
That's awesome! We are more than glad that you found us!

H.AlazaweGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Totally disappointed by purchasing on line from better batt.

you sold me a lithium ion battery with no manufacture date and no manufacturer name. It was easy to navigate the store, but the team gave me false information on the phone prior to the purchase on line.
Totally unsatisfied with purchase.

JHL

JHLSouth East Queensland, QLD

BetterBatt

The HP 593553-001 battery in my laptop failed, and I looked on the web for a replacement. BetterBat was an Australian distributor offering a suitable product at a great price. The replacement battery arrived promptly, and works well. Good service from BetterBatt

Hi JHL,
That's wonderful!

Johann

Received order in record time. Very happy with purchase

Very easy to find what we needed on the website . The whole process was very easy. We are very impressed with the speed of delivery and order received. Thank you

Product PurchasedBattery grip

Hi Canon Fan,
That's great! We are glad you found us. :-)

Julia

JuliaPerth, WA

Brilliant service!

Better Batt are organising a replacement battery for me immediately , as I am very surprised that the one supplied 10 months ago has not lasted well. Superb service - thank you!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedPhone Battery

Archoo

ArchooGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Some positive delivery date/time would be better for the purchaser.

Great to receive a message next day after ordering informing my purchase is with the Couriers. If only a specific date and/or morning or afternoon is stated it will make life better for the receiver. Expecting the customer to wait at home for a week to sign for delivery is just too much. Have not receive my parcel yet.

Liam M.Better Batt

The purchase inquiry has no easy cancel or correction options

Tried to complete a purchase. Made an error and attempted to correct There is not a provision to correct or cancel a mistake. Therefore closed the inquiry down and intend to personally contact this seller. PS . I have used this seller previously and want to do a purchase again, this seller provided great service.

Order Lost - had to 'yell' for replacement

Placed an order for some batteries. I was told they were sent but given no tracking number. After a week they never arrived. I called them and they said they would contact the courier company and get back to me. They didn't. I rang them about 5 hours later for an update and was told I would need to wait 2 days for a response from the courier company. They said they were too 'understaffed' to chase the courier company. Only after more phone calls, asking for the Manager etc, they aggreed to send another lot, and only after I reminded them of there website promises and conditions. Because they didn't get back to me they said their warehouse was now closed for the day and it would be shipped the next day! Still waiting..... never again.

Gurnley Gropple

Gurnley GroppleGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Super quick

Website and ordering process very clear and easy to use. Order placed around 9am yesterday - requested battery products arrived at the doorstep around 9am today - that is damn quick!! Product items are as requested, and appear to be working fine though first time usage, so early days yet as far as battery performance goes.

Hi Gurnley,
That's awesome!

Joe d.

Joe d.Darling Downs, QLD

These are the go to guys for all my battery needs

BobMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

First Buy - Outstanding!

I was truly surprised at how rapidly Better Batt delivered my laptop battery 3 days from order date. The battery was easily found on their website (had two choices) and fitted the laptop perfectly. Very happy with the battery so far and will certainly be returning when I need another battery. I purchased the 9 cell (bonus laptop stand) rather than the standard 6 cell (original equipment) after 6 years of use.

Hi Bob,
That's cool!

Bec

Bec

Repeat customer. Great customer service.

I've been a repeat customer with Better Batt over the past few years and have always been happy with the quality of their camera batteries/chargers. Purchased a battery earlier this year and Aus Post tracking listed it as delivered when it had never arrived. Better Batt were extremely proactive at responding to this issue, sending a replacement product straight away and raising the issue with Aus Post themselves so I was not required to chase it up. Excellent service, thank you!

Hi Bec,
That's great!

RJF

RJFasked

Do you sell Epson genuine 277XL printer ink?

Bob

Not to do with my review

Hi Bob,
What we sell are Better Batt Ink Replacements for Epson 277XL that you will find here:

You can also call us at 03 9024 6914 if you need any help. Cheers!

Tom

Tomasked

Hi, I just wanted to ask a question in relation to your batteries for Lenovo Thinkpad laptops, more specifically for the T530 Thinkpad model. The T530 falls under the models that began the trend in Lenovo's Thinkpad line to including a 'Battery Safeguard' or 'BIOS Battery Whitelist' starting with the T430. This meant that batteries that were not officially manufactured by Lenovo would be rejected by the laptops BIOS configuration and would refuse to charge them. Do your batteries that are clearly advertised for these products have this problem? I would just rather not buy one of your batteries (which I am sure are perfectly functioning batteries other than that they would possibly be rejected) and it not work due to this software implementation. If I was to buy one of these batteries and it did not work, would I be able to return it and receive a refund?

artemis

artemisasked

Hello Customer Service, could you please advise is there a list on your web stating the capacity the battery holds. I am looking at the Samsung NP Q330 please.

Thanking you,
artemis

Isaac Panaretos
Isaac Panaretos

Hello Artemis,
I believe we have gone into more thorough detail on this through email now. We list capacity ratings on our website under the Specifications tab, although I understand you were more interested in the number of hours our battery would hold charge. This will depend on many variables such as the operating system in use, screen brightness, WI-FI, and more. The best way to estimate how long a battery will last, is to compare against the number of hours you go form your original battery when it was brand new.

I hope this helps!