Better Batt

Better Batt

BRILLIANT SERVICE

couldn't find which battery charger I needed for camera. Rang up and so helpful to me and I said I needed urgently. It has arrived and exactly what was needed. Thankyou for brilliant customer service and help on the phone even for a small sale.

Hi Dawn, That's wonderful! Johann

Excellent customer service

Really appreciated the excellent support. First battery had issues but was replaced after some assistance with running some checks. New battery is great so far. I will use BetterBatt again.

Hi Neville, That's wonderful! We are more happy to be of help! Cheers! Johann

Brilliant service

Better Batt's website is easy to navigate. Easy to find the product I was after. Product considerably cheaper than in stores. The printer ink I needed was not immediately available, but Better Batt, true to their word, were able to provide the product within the quoted time frame. No problems with delivery. I've used Better Batt previously and will continue to do so.

Hi Annie, That's awesome! Johann

Exactly right product for my camera

Website, easy to navigate. Great range of product brand specific. I found the required charger and battery for my camera. Phoned order through Monday and delivery Thursday morning. Top service

Hi Robert, That's awesome! We are glad you found us! Johann

Site good

Haven't received order yet but I found the site had a comprehensive range of product , was easy to navigate and to place an order, so thanks heaps, will keep this site in favourites.

Laptop Rechargeable Battery

With so many sellers on the market, I was wary buying a replacement battery to replace original battery for 2009 Apple laptop for fear of landing a lemon.
I wanted a seller within Australia and came upon Better Batt in Melbourne.
Positive product reviews, item in stock, quality assurance, and 400 day warranty, Better Batt was the seller for me.
Amazingly, the replacement battery arrived in less than 12 hours door to door from Melbourne to Sydney. The battery was well packed with foam padding & boxed. The replacement battery was 69% pre-charged and within another hour it was fully charged.
Better Batt lives up to its reputation, and they have one more satisfied customer.

Product PurchasedApple Laptop Rechargeable Battery

Very easy transaction. Ordered batteries on line for my old Panasonic camera. Price was very reasonable and included postage. Ordered on Monday night and received Wednesday. Amazing service. Highly recommended.

Excellent site

Placed my order on Monday and arrived Friday.
Excellent service and delivery.
Prices very competitive.
Well done people. Would certainly recommend this site and will do so in the future.
Thank you very much.

Great product, price and service

Online ordering easy. Battery for my Canon EOS 5D Mk3 arrived within two days of placing the order and works as specified. Happy to do further business with Better Batt.

Very happy with the service

I ordered my camera specific battery charger and spare batteries after a frustrating time with camera shops. Ordered on Wednesday afternoon. They arrived on Friday morning.
The website was so easy to navigate. Very happy with this.

The wrong battery

Easy to find, easy to order and pay.
Sadly they supplied an incompatible unit; the battery doesn't fit the computer so at the moment we have no working battery and are out of pocket. I await their response to see how they will address what is now an urgent problem.

Excellent Excellent Excellent

I ordered a battery for my laptop.
After taking my laptop to my Local franchise computer repair store, battery world and smartphone specialist. Only to be told they couldn’t get a battery for a four year old laptop. I was feeling very apprehensive and concerned, but I needed my laptop. (My last back up was two years ago.)
My replacement battery arrived 3 days later and is now in my laptop and working perfectly.
Fantastic service, I would highly recommend Better Batt.

Highly recommended

The battery was exactly what I needed for my camera and much cheaper than anywhere else. Customer service was fantastic and they were able to help me out with complicated pickup arrangements.

Great value and great Service

this first experience is rated 5star. Service was excellent. Received goods 4 business days after order as promised (3 - 7 days) prices were excellent - much cheaper than last purchase from local camera shop. I was surprised as to the time available for recording film of various events and was much longer than original Sony and also the previous batteries purchased from local shop. Navigating the store was easy and I found what I was looking for immediately. Thank you for the excellent service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

The usual prompt service, less than the expected 7 working days.

Even though you were out of stock with two items you delivered from your WA branch, thank you.
Always been most satisfied with the substitute printer inks for Epson RX650 printer.

Great value

The range of products is very good.
A bit more info with the delivery service will help customers make an informed decision.
I found all the personnel courteous.
The quality of your products are so far so good

Exceptional prompt efficient services

My HP laptop battery needed replacement. HP website said the cost is $132 and no stock available. Googled on-line battery companies, checked the Company with this Product Review Website and found Better Batt (Victoria) has a fantastic rating, most impressed that the Owner of Better Batt also responds to the Reviews. The cost for 2 batteries is $69.50, virtually 73% cheaper than HP Website. In addition, Batter Batt website also offered a "virtue" visit to their warehouse and Office, that indicated to me it is a legit firm. Placed the order 25/2/19 before 12MD. The batteries arrived 27/2/2019 mid-day in Sydney. What a fantastic Service. In addition, email notifications from both Batter Batt and the courier kept me informed throughout the process. Now, it is a matter to see if the battery will last for 400 days as per Website advertised. Will keep my fellow "Product Review" readers update in the event if the product may not be of good quality or ineffective.
26/3/19 update: The Better Batt battery was on the "flattish-side" while my laptop needed a restart following an update. Unfortunately, while it was restarting, the laptop crashed. At the end, it required a System restore which caused me $150. My IT repaired person suggested the crashed could be related to a non-genuine battery. I emailed Better Batt regarding the matter and wanted to return the products. Absolute NO drama, Batter Batt sent me the return postage paid label, refund to my credit card was carried out as soon as Better Batt received the return product. Very Happy with Batter Batt and THANKS.

Product PurchasedHP Laptop battery

Super fast service and great communication

Glad I found Better Batt when realising I needed a replacement battery for my camera in a hurry. It has just been delivered as promised and I am so happy to recommend this business.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Cost efficient solution from people that know their products

I did a google search for a replacement charger and saw Better Batt. As they were a Victorian company I decided to see whether or not they might be able to help. Upon looking at he website I easily found the battery charger that I needed. I rang them and was promptly dealt with by a very pleasant lady who could answer my questions. I placed the order. I was thinking that it would cost me at least $100 and in fact it was around 20. I paid over the phone and received a confirmation email and delivery of goods to country Victoria within 4 days. The one lesson I take out of this is that if I want a fridge or T.V then the local Harvey Norman are brilliant. If you need a specialist replacement part then search for people who are specialists. Couldn't recommend highly enough. Thanks

Product PurchasedCanon battery charger pack

Good Store

Very happy with navigation through the store. Simple to find the product ! was interested in and the order process was a snap. Dispatched the next day

Hi Ted, That's great! We are more than glad that you've found us! Cheers! Johann

Hi, I just wanted to ask a question in relation to your batteries for Lenovo Thinkpad laptops, more specifically for the T530 Thinkpad model. The T530 falls under the models that began the trend in Lenovo's Thinkpad line to including a 'Battery Safeguard' or 'BIOS Battery Whitelist' starting with the T430. This meant that batteries that were not officially manufactured by Lenovo would be rejected by the laptops BIOS configuration and would refuse to charge them. Do your batteries that are clearly advertised for these products have this problem? I would just rather not buy one of your batteries (which I am sure are perfectly functioning batteries other than that they would possibly be rejected) and it not work due to this software implementation. If I was to buy one of these batteries and it did not work, would I be able to return it and receive a refund?

Hello Customer Service, could you please advise is there a list on your web stating the capacity the battery holds. I am looking at the Samsung NP Q330 please. Thanking you, artemis
Hello Artemis, I believe we have gone into more thorough detail on this through email now. We list capacity ratings on our website under the Specifications tab, although I understand you were more interested in the number of hours our battery would hold charge. This will depend on many variables such as the operating system in use, screen brightness, WI-FI, and more. The best way to estimate how long a battery will last, is to compare against the number of hours you go form your original battery when it was brand new. I hope this helps! Isaac

Ordered 12 November - misunderstanding on payment process. Paid and debit cleared my bank 19 Nov. Now 25 November and STILL waiting delivery. How long? Am I just the stiff one or what? Situation now desperate if not here tomorrow will cancel order and go somewhere else. Stan Bannan
I have now contacted you by phone regarding this shipment. As discussed it was shipped on the 24th and has been delivered today on the 26th. Payment cleared into our account shortly after being made on your end. Sorry for the misunderstanding regarding the payment and delivery. I trust everything is working as expected now! Isaac -- Come and join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/betterbatt www.BetterBatt.com.au Email: sales@betterbatt.com.au Phone: 03 9024 6914 (+61 3 9024 6914 for international calls)

Similar listings