Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (64)
Mark

MarkPerth, WA

Cancelled Order and Terrible Follow Up

Cancelled Order straight away due to unforeseen circumstances. It wasn't cancelled and still got shipped. I sent email to sales@betterbatt.com.au with very poor follow up well after it was already shipped. Not impressed

Luke

LukeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Same day dispatch warranty is false

Ordered a GoPro battery and set of printer inks on Wednesday. Still not shipped as of Friday and phone rep could not tell me when they would ship or when I would receive. All items still showing "In stock and ready to ship" on website. Buyer beware.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product Purchasedgopro battery and printer ink
Samantha

SamanthaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

After shipping issues and our battery sitting in a warehouse for 7+ days. We enquired numerous times about an update as to when we would receive our purchase, only to have no response at all or at best a blunt and rude reply. Disappointed.

jasonb2909

jasonb2909Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Service

Great service exactly as the others have said, ordered battery, got a tracking number and a few days it was here. Aussie warehouse. Battery works great, better than the factory run time too. Highly recommend them.

Unhappy customer

Unfortunately I'm having similar issues regarding getting a refund. 3 weeks now & even supplied direct banking details. Not hard to do electronic transfer. At this stage I could not recommend.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

It started off “positive” but quickly became VERY “negative”

I have been chasing a refund from Better Batt for 3 weeks now - still no luck. Excuse after excuse had presented itself. I would never buy from these people again!

Product PurchasedA terrible experience
Richard

RichardSouth East Queensland, QLD

battery sales

great service and quick. happy with the service and the quality of the product. would definitely purchase from this seller again. Great to have fast turn around on the orders.

Product PurchasedAtomic Number 3 120AH LIthium Ion Battery
Peter M.

Peter M.Hackett 2602, ACT

Macbook Battery

Laptop batteries arrived very quickly and after minor charging they have now rejuvenated my old Macbook and once again made it portable. Excellent service and I highly recomended Better Batt.

Product PurchasedMacbook A1181
Liam M.Better Batt

Replacement batter delivered on time/good price

Ordered a replacement battery for my very old Toshiba laptop on Sun March...delivered to my workplace as requested Wed 25 March! Awesome
Battery seems to be compatible/working too - bonus!
Was quite easy to find the battery I needed (I had the old one for product numbers) and easy to use the website.
Good price compared to other websites and stores too.
cheers

caz

caz

Excellent Service

Laptop battery arrived super quickly and was exactly what I needed. It was also already charged. Price was better than I could find elsewhere. Great service - I would definitely recommend Better Batt.

Goodie

GoodieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Quality Products and Fast Delivery

Bought a replacement laptop battery for my Dell Computer and also a backup battery for my Canon Camera. Ordered both online with no fuss at all. Both products were promptly shipped, packaged extremely well, and were delivered exceptionally fast. The laptop has a new lease of life, and the Camera has prolonged picture taking capabilities. Enjoyed the fast and efficient service given by Better Batt and would not hesitate in buying from them again. Would highly recommend.

LES

LESSydney, NSW

Fast & efficient service (hard to find these days)

Thank you very much for your "Very" fast & efficient service. I wasn't expecting anything to happen until next week. Your service was excellent & I wouldn't hesitate to recommend you to my friends in the future. Thanks again.

Product PurchasedBATTERIES FOR MY CAMERA

MDWPerth WA

Battery price and service very good

BUT courier delivery firm they use are hopeless.
Goods in Transit March 5 Melbourne to Perth
Contacted Courier company by email3 times and got 2 email responses and contacted Better Batt today querying delivery and got 1300 number to call centre in India...who are going to "investigate and advise"

Thanks Errol
Sad that you have to fix Couriers inefficiencies..again good service from better batt offering redelivery by alternate method.

Karen

KarenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Outstanding Customer Service

I purchased a new battery from Better Batt for my laptop. My laptop wouldn't recognise the new battery despite it being a genuine branded battery. Rissa in customer service gave me a troubleshooting guide which was easy to follow. Unfortunately this didn't resolve the issue. They immediately replaced the battery, no cost, no questions asked. Excellent Australian company....should be more like this one!

Product PurchasedLaptop battery
ChrisGrant

ChrisGrantAU

Amazing turn around on my order.

Pleasure to find my old battery, 11 years on.
Easy to find the part No. uncluttered site, great.
Product quality is good, I managed 3.5 years out of the last battery, hardly ever used it, so it may have lasted longer.

Product PurchasedBBLB-1337

Battery of legitimate quality, arrived within 2-3 days with tracked postage

After being burnt 2x with fake batteries on eBay, I stumbled across betterbatt.com and found the battery I needed for my 6-year old laptop (Inspiron 17R SE 7720) for a slightly higher price ($10 more expensive); but the entire experience was seamless - in choosing the battery and purchasing it. It arrived within 2-3 days with tracking as well. Ideally, they could have included free postage but I am just happy I finally have a battery that works after so long.

Gary Ianna

Gary IannaWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Great Company

First time dealing with Better Batt. Will definitely deal with them again.
Easy navigation on their site, speedy service, well packaged and quality product. Very impressed and will recommend to others.

Product PurchasedToshiba Laptop Battery
Michael

MichaelPerth, WA

Excellent Service

Very fast and speedy service. Web page was excellent to navigate and find what I wanted and it was delivered promptly. The followup by Better Batt was timely with emails tracking and delivery process. Very impressive.

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedCamera battery and charger.
Graham

GrahamGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy to order and excellent service

Order placed Mon pm - arrived Wed am. Perfect and easy process. Laptop battery delivered in secure packaging and when installed commenced charging. Laptop now functioning perfectly. Easy process even for an 85 yr old

A great job

My Hp battery was fried and i needed a replacement for the last few years, i found the part and bought it. the part came on time and packaged well.