Better Batt

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (121)

Very helpful

The People at Betta Batt have gone out of there way to be helpful, despite it being a refund instead of a sale - Thank you! Dan

Compatibility issue

Unfortunately the battery i ordered was not compatible with my older lenovo model but bb made identifying the problem and return and refund no problem for me at all.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Battery works, customer support was helpful.

I ordered the wrong battery for my camcorder, so they sent me a replacement battery that was compatible with the camcorder. Customer support was very helpful.

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Online Shops

Great customer service and fast dispatch

Recently I purchased a battery for my laptop and it has some minor issue. Sent an email requesting for help and to my surprise, I got a response less than 15 minutes. The issue has been resolved the next day.

Craig Hayden

Craig HaydenPerth, WA

Poor Communication and Web Site Not Accurate

Site stated stock- NO STOCK. I had to chase and time frame blew out by over a month. Stay Away

Product PurchasedLenovo G50-45 Battery Replacement
Anthony

AnthonySydney, NSW

Efficient service

Made an enquiry by email and got immediate response. Identified battery was in stock. Ordered Monday afternoon and received battery by mail Thursday. Great service.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Excellent customer service. Very understanding and helpful.

I purchased a battery and charger for a video camera I had purchased, but found that night that the video camera I did not meet my needs and returned it.
I sent an Email asking if I could cancel my order and they were very quick to oblige and credit back my money. Fantastic customer service and I will certainly shop with them again in future.

Product PurchasedVideo battery and charger
Elvin

ElvinGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible company, delivered to wrong address but refuse to resend or refund and want to charge more if I want my goods

The company deliver my order to an incorrect address which took them more than a week to locate and after 18 emails pushing me around they want me to collect the parcel at an address over 40km away. Would not resend or refund my order. In the end they want to charge $11 for them redeliver. No way! It's probably ok when there is no issue but what a hassle to deal with when there is. Will have to ask my card provider to help with getting the money back. Avoid at all cost!

Product PurchasedChargers
Colleen D.

Colleen D.Great Southern, WA

The Exchange was made easy!

I ordered a Sony @99 Battery Charger.. my first "mistake" was not checking the Battery number and therefore ordering the wrong Charger for my specific Battery, however, this was sorted and then I sent back the Charger... which is now on its way, via Australia Post.

Product Purchasedimg_3265.jpg

Find out how Better Batt compares to other Online Shops

Excellent sales and helpful service

Have bought from these guys before, on my most recent purchase had some issues RMA was approved ultra quick and a new battery was received the very next day! Excellent again guys!

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Ray

RayPerth, WA

Good Service

First time I've used Better Batt and I would be happy to use them again. Good service and prices. Thank you.

Linda T.

Linda T.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Good Product Good Service

A Good Experience All Round. Service Product and Follow Up, All Were Positive . Nowdays Not All Businesses Behave This Way .Keep Up The Good Work.

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Extremely helpful staff, very fast shipment.

I purchased a battery from Better batt for my laptop. Due to my own mistake, I ordered the wrong one. The staff were very quick to exchange it at minimal cost and were very helpful and patient. Highly recommended

Product Purchaseddell laptop battery

Super responsive

The service Better Batt provided was excellent. They were extremely responsive via email, providing advice and video links where required.

Superior customer service.

NNair

NNairCountry NSW

Cheap and local service

Battery still going after 1 year. Half cost of original. Prompt service and I am happy with the product. Well done

Peter L

Peter LSydney, NSW

Hold delivery please!

I found myself in a situation where my printer became faulty and it was no viable to fix. Unfortunately I had already placed an order for 6 ink cartridges 2 days earlier. Reymark (BettaBatt staff member) was quick to respond, understanding and very helpful with my concerns/questions about holding/returning the products. The inks were already on their way but Reymark said that BettaBatt was happy to exchange and organise pickup at no extra cost.
As always BettaBatt is a company that has always provided me with positive processes and I would always recommend BetaBatt to anyone.

Stephen

Stephen

New Charger

Helped me order the correct charger quickly and professionally. Also followed up to check on delivery. A good shopping experience for me.

Douggy

DouggyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Happy with better Batt

Have dealt with this supplier a few times and am very happy with their service, products and customer focused attitude. Their website makes it easy to find what I want & ordering is simple. They keep me up to date through the entire purchase & delivery process.

Product PurchasedCamcorder battery
StevenToni S.

StevenToni S.Western Australia

Replacement battery

Better battery website was easy to navigate, to find the right battery we needed.
Unfortunately it malfunctioned after a short while.
The support team guided me through some diagnostics, which were easy to carry out.
Results revealed the battery to be deemed non functioning.
Betta Batt cheerfully approved a replacement for it, and itwas duly despatched to us. Thank you to the Betta Batt team for the support and reassurance.

Prodos

ProdosGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Good communication, fast delivery, low prices

I recently bought two camera batteries from BETTER BATT. Before purchasing, my enquiry, double-checking that they were the correct battery was answered quickly and with useful information. The cost was surprisingly lows & delivery was super-fast! Very happy with the service. Thanks.