Better Batt

Better Batt

Replacement Order

I ordered the wrong battery charger. On contacting Better Batteries they promptly arranged to replace the wrong item at only the cost of postage and without the need to return the original item. Great

Hi Ken, That's so cool! Johann

Speedy

As I had used Better Batt recently to buy a battery for my son's laptop. It was quite easy to find exactly what I needed hence I came back for a battery for my other son's laptop. The website messed me around with my credit card the first time I used the site, but there was no issue the second time around. Seems to be a good range of products. As for the quality of the product, time will tell.

Product Purchasedbatteries
Hi Speedy, That's awesome! Please let us know if you need any help in the future. Cheers! Johann

Problem Solved

I mistakenly ordered wrong battery very satisfactory with arrangements made to correct this. Highly recommended. This company goes to great lengths to look after you, would all ways buy from them.

Hi Richard, That's cool! Johann

Awesome range, quick delivery and value for money!

I am about to go on holiday and couldn't find my batteries/chargers for my waterproof camera and SLR. So glad I came across these guys as local camera stores either had no stock, or they charged an arm and a leg for the same items. I ordered on the evening of 28/5 and was worried that my online order wouldn't arrive on time as I'm in regional Victoria and we're leaving on 3/6. I shouldn't have stressed. Items were delivered today and were as advertised. Have yet to try the batteries in my cameras; but I'm impressed with the price and how quickly the order was picked/shipped and received.

My entire order cost less than the 'retail' price of ONE of the batteries I ordered. Will certainly be ordering with them again!

No Happy Jan!

Purchased new Canon camera battery. Instead of shooting hundreds of photos the new battery will only manage about 80. Tried to work with Better Batteries regarding the lack of performance - now they claim the battery is 200mAh less capacity despite being labelled as 100mAh greater capacity than the original and that this 10% less capacity accounts for at least a 33% reduction in performance. The misleading/incorrect label is being blamed on warehouse staff. Basically the product is not fit for purpose and despite answering every question regarding the product I think I am being fobbed off!

Excellent value

The batteries seemed fine, although they were purchased for somebody else. They arrived one day after the order and were MUCH cheaper than other sources. The range of products seemed large but I didn't check other products.

Hi Denise, That's awesome! We are glad you found us. :-) Johann

Excellent service

Found what I wanted easily and it was a quick delivery. Only minor issue is that I would have liked to be able to pick it up from the warehouse.

Product PurchasedPanasonic Lumix DMC-FT2
Hi Marianne, That's wonderful! We are glad you've got your order quickly. As we are an online shop, all orders have to be made online and be delivered because our warehouse has a short operating time to complete the packing and despatch of all orders. Cheers! Johann

BRILLIANT SERVICE

couldn't find which battery charger I needed for camera. Rang up and so helpful to me and I said I needed urgently. It has arrived and exactly what was needed. Thankyou for brilliant customer service and help on the phone even for a small sale.

Hi Dawn, That's wonderful! Johann

Excellent customer service

Really appreciated the excellent support. First battery had issues but was replaced after some assistance with running some checks. New battery is great so far. I will use BetterBatt again.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Hi Neville, That's wonderful! We are more happy to be of help! Cheers! Johann

Brilliant service

Better Batt's website is easy to navigate. Easy to find the product I was after. Product considerably cheaper than in stores. The printer ink I needed was not immediately available, but Better Batt, true to their word, were able to provide the product within the quoted time frame. No problems with delivery. I've used Better Batt previously and will continue to do so.

Hi Annie, That's awesome! Johann

Exactly right product for my camera

Website, easy to navigate. Great range of product brand specific. I found the required charger and battery for my camera. Phoned order through Monday and delivery Thursday morning. Top service

Hi Robert, That's awesome! We are glad you found us! Johann

Site good

Haven't received order yet but I found the site had a comprehensive range of product , was easy to navigate and to place an order, so thanks heaps, will keep this site in favourites.

Laptop Rechargeable Battery

With so many sellers on the market, I was wary buying a replacement battery to replace original battery for 2009 Apple laptop for fear of landing a lemon.
I wanted a seller within Australia and came upon Better Batt in Melbourne.
Positive product reviews, item in stock, quality assurance, and 400 day warranty, Better Batt was the seller for me.
Amazingly, the replacement battery arrived in less than 12 hours door to door from Melbourne to Sydney. The battery was well packed with foam padding & boxed. The replacement battery was 69% pre-charged and within another hour it was fully charged.
Better Batt lives up to its reputation, and they have one more satisfied customer.

Product PurchasedApple Laptop Rechargeable Battery

Very easy transaction. Ordered batteries on line for my old Panasonic camera. Price was very reasonable and included postage. Ordered on Monday night and received Wednesday. Amazing service. Highly recommended.

Excellent site

Placed my order on Monday and arrived Friday.
Excellent service and delivery.
Prices very competitive.
Well done people. Would certainly recommend this site and will do so in the future.
Thank you very much.

Great product, price and service

Online ordering easy. Battery for my Canon EOS 5D Mk3 arrived within two days of placing the order and works as specified. Happy to do further business with Better Batt.

Very happy with the service

I ordered my camera specific battery charger and spare batteries after a frustrating time with camera shops. Ordered on Wednesday afternoon. They arrived on Friday morning.
The website was so easy to navigate. Very happy with this.

The wrong battery

Easy to find, easy to order and pay.
Sadly they supplied an incompatible unit; the battery doesn't fit the computer so at the moment we have no working battery and are out of pocket. I await their response to see how they will address what is now an urgent problem.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Excellent Excellent Excellent

I ordered a battery for my laptop.
After taking my laptop to my Local franchise computer repair store, battery world and smartphone specialist. Only to be told they couldn’t get a battery for a four year old laptop. I was feeling very apprehensive and concerned, but I needed my laptop. (My last back up was two years ago.)
My replacement battery arrived 3 days later and is now in my laptop and working perfectly.
Fantastic service, I would highly recommend Better Batt.

Highly recommended

The battery was exactly what I needed for my camera and much cheaper than anywhere else. Customer service was fantastic and they were able to help me out with complicated pickup arrangements.

Hi, I just wanted to ask a question in relation to your batteries for Lenovo Thinkpad laptops, more specifically for the T530 Thinkpad model. The T530 falls under the models that began the trend in Lenovo's Thinkpad line to including a 'Battery Safeguard' or 'BIOS Battery Whitelist' starting with the T430. This meant that batteries that were not officially manufactured by Lenovo would be rejected by the laptops BIOS configuration and would refuse to charge them. Do your batteries that are clearly advertised for these products have this problem? I would just rather not buy one of your batteries (which I am sure are perfectly functioning batteries other than that they would possibly be rejected) and it not work due to this software implementation. If I was to buy one of these batteries and it did not work, would I be able to return it and receive a refund?

Hello Customer Service, could you please advise is there a list on your web stating the capacity the battery holds. I am looking at the Samsung NP Q330 please. Thanking you, artemis
Hello Artemis, I believe we have gone into more thorough detail on this through email now. We list capacity ratings on our website under the Specifications tab, although I understand you were more interested in the number of hours our battery would hold charge. This will depend on many variables such as the operating system in use, screen brightness, WI-FI, and more. The best way to estimate how long a battery will last, is to compare against the number of hours you go form your original battery when it was brand new. I hope this helps! Isaac

Ordered 12 November - misunderstanding on payment process. Paid and debit cleared my bank 19 Nov. Now 25 November and STILL waiting delivery. How long? Am I just the stiff one or what? Situation now desperate if not here tomorrow will cancel order and go somewhere else. Stan Bannan
I have now contacted you by phone regarding this shipment. As discussed it was shipped on the 24th and has been delivered today on the 26th. Payment cleared into our account shortly after being made on your end. Sorry for the misunderstanding regarding the payment and delivery. I trust everything is working as expected now! Isaac -- Come and join us on Facebook http://www.facebook.com/betterbatt www.BetterBatt.com.au Email: sales@betterbatt.com.au Phone: 03 9024 6914 (+61 3 9024 6914 for international calls)