• Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (20)

Browns

BrownsBrisbane

Cheap, disposable, garbage for jewelry

June

JuneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Defective watch sold to me

I ordered a Fossil watch - arrived not functioning. So to save time and effort, I had battery replaced at local jewellers. Still doesn’t work. Beville refuse to repair or replace.

Damien T.

Damien T.Sydney, NSW

Terrible quality jewellery and terrible repairers

After getting my 9 carat gold curb chain repaired twice it broke again in the exact same way 2 weeks later. The spring in the clasp was mislodged and the chain was never taken off in those 2 weeks, I still have all the parts and am going to take my complaint to the accc, especially after hearing the atrocious problems people have been having. I also went to zamels who told me how thin the chain and clasp were as well. They also didn't return my receipt or box that it came in when I sent it for repairs, it came in a plastic bag

Store LocationParramatta purchase Liverpool repairer

moo72j

moo72jSydney, NSW

Ring is too small

I waited 9 days for the ring to come they kept telling me incorrect information where the ring was coming from. I finally got it and it was too small

David D.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service and breach of privacy ever experienced!

Store LocationFrankston
mdj

mdjGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality jewellery, poor repair service, terrible customer service

Store LocationMelbourne CBD

Autafa OAU

Sale??????

Roccamaria campanari

Roccamaria campanariSydney, NSW

Rubbish customer service & Rubbish jewellery

It feels & It's Very light like fake jewellery Have a look At the different shade of gold Very disappointed When I put it on layby
I can't remember what the lady said if she was going to get it from another store or from head office. The matching bracket to necklace but she didn't I guess
When it come to taking it out from layby they wouldn't refund me All the money
So now I'm stuck with it I went in many times to complain but they always had an excuse & taking them to fair trading who will like to join me?? Lol

Store LocationBankstown

Im very disappointment & I'm taking this further

Damo

DamoGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Gshock watch

Impeccable service, ordered on a Sunday and had it express posted to me by the Tuesday, (Xmas)
My purchase is exactly what I was after,
In stock ,checkout was just as easy as the purchase itself

Joseph E.Southwest, VIC

Absolute Rubbish Store and Customer Service

Yvonne L.

Yvonne L.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not really a jewelry store more like a junk jewellery store Overpriced no real gold it's all gold infused.

Store LocationFrankston
jan

janSouthwest, VIC

Rip off scam

Please don't buy the initials necklace with the love heart in the middle. It's nothing like the one you see in the photos. It's so tiny you can't even see it. The smallest pin is bigger than the wordings. I don't know how they justify charging 230 dollars for it. Customer service don't want to know anything about it. To make it worse the chain had a knot in it when I received it. If you want to waste your money buy bevilles online. I tried to write a review under the product at bevilles website twice but they somehow stop the reviews from appearing on their website. I don't know how they get away with this.

Don't Buy from Bevilles - Just a Scam

Hi everyone,

I have purchased a diamond wedding ring for $3995 and after just two month i had a financial difficulties and i decided to sell the ring , when i went back to the same store and the same person who sold me the ring she said we can take it from you only for $150 , i was really in a shock , until i decided to check other jewellery stores and they have said that we don't buy any jewellery from Bevilles because their product all fake and worth nothing ZERO $ .

Don't buy from BEVILLES
Because their jewellery has no value at all........

Store LocationParramatta
Elle85

Elle85Gippsland, VIC

Ordered earrings and they only sent one... no resolution made... do not buy from them!!!

I purchased earrings online and was rushed to hospital the day they were delivered. I live alone, no one had signed for them, when returning from hospital the parcel had been left at my gate with only one earring. bevilles has refused to rectify this

Belinda C.

Belinda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong item sent

Ordered 2 rings and a necklace online. Necklace description said 65cm sent one that was 43cm. I phoned and the H.O person said that I would need to send it back then they would assess it, then they would contacted the warehouse to see if they have one in stock with the correct length and then send it. That’s excessive time wasting and outrageous customer service

Marissa

MarissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute disgrace

Ordered mine and my fiances wedding bands and were told they would provide free rhodium plating on my engagements ring. Receiced 3 phone calls about coming to pick up our rings and each time i asked about the rhodium plating and was advised yes its included. Come time to pick up my ring was told i had to pay for it and they weren't going to do it for free as promised. The staff argued with us and insinuating we were lying. If our rings weren't made to order we would have been getting a full refund. Such a stressful and upsetting situation so close to our wedding. Will definitely never be buying anything from this store again!

Store LocationHighpoint
simbasmummy

simbasmummyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional and Silly

Store LocationFountain gate
Jammin D.

Jammin D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking experience

The lady was rude from the start. Short and to the point, I really needed some gentle advice, but she was only interested in selling and getting me out of the shop.
She told me there were lots of cameras and made me feel like she thought I was going to steal. I confronted her after 10mi s of the negativity and she rolled her eyes and told me she was busy. I asked for her manager, she pointed me to another worker. She then was upset that she gave me a necklace with a knot in it, she begrudgingly swapped it for the wrong one. When I asked her, she said it’s all she had available. There much more that happened, I just can’t describe how incredibly put down I felt.

Store LocationChadstone
mocca

mocca

Ahhh.

If u want to waste ur money this is the jewellery place to buy, it's appalling cheap make with costly price, bout 2 rings within a day stones fell out, SHOP ELSEWHERE, don't waste ur money!!?

Sent email with pics and got a reply from customer service requesting to return it by post apparently my emails & pics wasn't enough...anyway they can get out of taking responsibility

Misleading Advertising

A diamond gold ring was advertised in store for $499. I requested to purchased the ring, to then be told that it was in fact $799. Misleading and Deceptive Advertising!

Store LocationBroadmeadows Shopping Centre

Kelly Smith

Kelly Smithasked

Online store

I am interested in buying the Bowflex Selecttech dumbells you posted on Facebook, but cannot find who to speak to. The purchase information is inadequate. You show no reliable contact information.

Please forward a phone number for sales or customer service to my email:
krsceltusa5169@gmail.com

Deepika

Deepikaasked

Hi guys would like to know about silver infused gold plated 9ct jewelry..Do they are worth buying ?..I already bought a chain and earrings from bevilles..after reading all reviews I am worried do it will turnish after use...plz advice should I take refund...as store sales girl said ..they are good to wear on daily basis ...I have to gift them to someone don't want to get in trouble..

Bree

Breeasked

Hi, I purchased a diamond ring about a month ago and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately after wearing it a couple of times without incident the halo of diamonds in the middle of the ring went missing. I had two questions the first one is would I be able to get a receipt reprint with proof of purchase (I have the bank statement and I have an account that I linked to the sale). The second is would I be able to get this fixed or am I stuck with a faulty ring?
Kind regards, Bree

Hi Bree,

We can assist you further, and provide a receipt.

Can you please email us on customerservice@bevilles.com.au

Kind Regards,
Customer service

Get an answer from our members and Bevilles representatives

Other Jewellery Shops & Brands