Bevilles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (13) · No (34)

Rose1177

Rose1177Sydney

Worst customer service

The assistants looked like they did not want to be there. I asked for a ring size and the lady rolled her eyes when she went to check on the computer, and then stood there chatting to another assistant for a long time, laughing and whispering before coming back to say they didn't have the size... If they even checked. I just said thanks and walked out even though I wanted to look at other items. I don't think they're worth any money or commission. Awful service. If you don't want to be there, then don't be. What a poor attitude for a business. My advice, save your money and go elsewhere.

Store LocationParramatta Westfield's

Carl

CarlMurray Mallee, SA

Great customer service

I bought my wife a jade ring for her 40th birthday online less than a month later the jade Stone feel out of the ring and was lost. I contracted Bevilles and they sent a return form and assessed the ring within in a week and found the mount faulty. They offered to replace the stone and fix the ring or store credit to the value. My wife picked a pair of emarld earring and they were delivered within 5 days. Great service we will be using Bevilles from now on.

Horrible customer service

Called about a watch I sent off to have repaired. They’ve had it for a month so I called for an update. They couldn’t give me an update. They ignored every one of my calls after that, and could only get through if I used a different phone number.
Couldn’t tell me the name or number of the repairer they sent it off to.
Absolutely horrible customer service. Very rude.

Mario and Charmaine

Mario and CharmaineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

not happy. sorry

Bought a blue diamond ring and got it resized.. waited for a week, then when I went to the store I was shocked that the ring was a totally different ring! the staff are very helpful in sorting it out and will send a new ring to get resized... but I have to wait for 2 more weeks... total of 3 weeks waiting... I never had experience like this in different store like instead of just resizing, they changed the appearance of the ring..

DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING

MelSydney, NSW

Delivery takes to long

I ordered a watch online as a gift for a 60th. I needed it within 7 days. I’m in Sydney they shipped it from Melbourne took 4 days to be dispatched I got the order 12 days after date of initial order. I went to the party without the gift. The dispatch time is too long and 12 days waiting time is excessive. Blaming covid is still too excessive.

Mel

1-5 days is too long and a customer should be advised if parcel is coming from Intra or interstate before placing the order giving the purchaser a chance to reconsider the buy.

Attentive Customer Service

Purchased two pairs of hoop earrings online with a birthday voucher, items arrived on time. Clasp on one earring didn't fastened properly hence it went missing on a night out. Notified Customer Service online and provided as much information as possible - I was also willing to pay for a replacement. Instead Bevilles was kind enough to send a replacement free of charge. It made my day. Thank you again.

Hi there,
Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us on this platform. We're glad to hear we were able to help. We hope you love the earrings!
Kind regards,
Bevilles Jewellers

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Unprofessional and poor timekeeping

Stacie C.

Stacie C.Sydney, NSW

Very happy customer

Purchased a diamond ring online - ordering was easy and postage was fast. Unfortunately, the ring had a defect. Contacted customer service by email with some photos and within three days they arranged for me to exchange the ring for a new one at a local store. The Manager at the Parramatta store was very helpful and in the end I exchanged for an alternative style that I am delighted with. Very positive experience.

Mait

MaitPerth, WA

Beautiful watch!

I received my citizen watch & it’s perfect! Such a hassle free purchase! I wouldn’t hesitate to recommend your business! Exceptional service & considering I live in WA arrived in a reasonable amount of time. Thank you!

VinceGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Don’t be fooled

Gold faded on $3000 chain,chain was kept in box that it came with and worn only a handful of times on special occasions. Was told this is normal. No exchange,no refund or money back would be accepted on Epping Neville’s behalf. They mislead and are not honest when purchasing products from them and are educated from head office how to avoid any corresponding requests. Never answer phones. Never call you back. [Profane Content Removed]. Don’t be fooled and go elsewhere. Spend your hard earned money on company’s That will honour their warranty. There is nothing good to say about any of the staff or their head office but stay tuned as I have sold the story to current affair.

Vince

I had the same problem. They are crooks

Star2019

Star2019Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Disgusting “USED” piece sold to me instead of brand new eye pendant.

I’m very shocked to open box of a returned/used filthy gold eye pendant. I chose it in store brand new and when at home opened it to put on chain it was rusty, scratched up worn looking, loop that chain goes through has black/green inside which is unhygienic. Heartbroken shattered i am.

Store LocationParkmore Bevilles

Gazza

GazzaSydney, NSW

Poor Customer Service Blacktown

M Wilson

M Wilson

Great watch and keeping great time.

Very happy with the Seiko Baby Tuna I bought , losing 2 seconds a day which is very good accuracy for a mechanical watch.

Good old one on one service like they used to be

Good old one on one service like their used to be.Manager Lily was up to the task and I received a lot more in value than I expected… Terrific to have such an array of options as she led me through everything I could've afforded

Romeo

Romeo

Can do better

Overall experience was great apart from when went to pick up the ring been told twice that why can’t find where it’s kept. Even though the sales girl told it’s ready to go.

Sales girl - Dulini was amazing, very friendly, professional and easy to deal with. The others I dealt with were like I don’t care.

Geraldine Rutherford

Geraldine RutherfordGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic Service!

I had an issue with an in store purchase, however when i emailed customer service the girls were happy to help and got my issue resolved within a few days! Will be using Bevilles again! :D

J Fernando

J Fernando

Wrong product sent, they won't honour the sale

Bought a product online, was sent a different, cheaper product after 10 days (express post requested...). Bevilles refused to send the advertised product for the price I had purchased it for, despite it being in stock. Customer service advised "despite all reasonable precautions on our part, this website cannot be guaranteed to be error free". Beware - you may not get what you ordered online. They will waste your time and just give you your money back after a few weeks for their error. Stay away!

F.So

F.SoGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Worst customer service. Should be banned by ACCC

Recieved a watch that doesnt work , no update or help from customer service to resolve the issue.

Asked for Manager couple of time , and they said he isnt available ever

Dee