Bevilles

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (10) · No (24)

Iron M.

Iron M.Eyre Peninsula, SA

Poor quality

Ordered 2 products online which looked fantastic valued at over $1000. Received them and they looked like a $5 lucky dip prize. Dont waste your money here for falsely advertised products.

Cardilly

CardillySydney, NSW

Lengthy shipping

Ordered a bracelet Tuesday last week. Express shipping advertised as 1-3 days. Still yet to receive order confirmation and shipping details on Bevilles behalf. Terrible service.

MonicaMelbourne

Worst customer service, sale faulty watches and don’t resolve the issue. So don’t trust and buy from them.

Sold faulty watch, didn’t respond to the emails. Worst customer service in store and head office. Product is with them.

Store LocationChadstone Victoria
Monica

I have done so many times so frustrated with all this. It’s in Chadstone store docket number is c8327731. You can find my communication with you guys check your email.

Jonathan and Gemma

Jonathan and GemmaSydney, NSW

Excellent Service (Bevilles Parramatta - Florita)

Last November 7, 2020 we went to Beville’s Parammatta branch for windows shopping, only to check some good items on sale, during our visit we met a Saleslady named Florita which showed a very good sales attitude and did an amazing job showing us all items on Sale. I asked a lot of questions and she respectfully and professionally answer this in a very nice way, I end up buying a set of jewelleries with convincing power from Florita and of course a good deal and very good product from Bevilles, I would recommend to visit Bevilles branch of Parramatta and look for Florita which is very friendly and good employee of Bevilles.

Store LocationBevilles Parramatta Branch
Beverly J.Bevilles

I met an amazing lady maura yacoub her attitude was extremely professional and she had good customer service skills

I was very happy, recomended the store to all my family ,products were lovely and the prices were very reasonable

Store Locationbroadmeadows
Jenna

JennaSydney, NSW

Bevilles Blacktown WestPoint are AMAZING!!

Bevilles at Blacktown WestPoint are amazing, you will be smiling from ear to ear from the time you walk in to the time you walk out!
The customer service is outstanding and the employees their go above and beyond help you find exactly what your after if not BETTER!
Also a massive THANK YOU to Rosa from Blacktown WestPoint Bevilles, she done an absolute amazing job helping my fiancé choose the most stunning engagement ring, it is absolutely out of this world!

Store LocationBlacktown Westpoint NSW
Ashish A.

Ashish A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Scam to charge $80 for resize

Westfield Bevilles Plenty Valley made us wait for weeks after weeks for correct size of ring we chose.

And seems there main intention was to sell a size smaller and charge $80 to resize.I finally got refund.

I checked with some other friends and same experience. Please be cautious of this tactics they use to charge you.

I think even if they have your size they will say no and charge $80.

I will never ever go to Belevilles Westfield Plenty Valley

Store LocationWestfield Plenty Vallley South Morang

Excellent service!

Customer service at the Parkmore Store was fantastic. Lisa was so professional, efficient, patient and friendly. Very impressed. Thank you.

Wiki

Wiki

Both Rings Wrong Size!!

My partner purchased 2 rings for me. Due to COVID we been shopping online, he paid for express post as well for it to arrive on my birthday. However, We ordered both in size Q but we got a S/P. Had to get it checked at the store and the girls couldn’t believe what they did. On the order form it said size Q for both when they weren’t. Couldn’t find the same ring at the store which I really wanted for my birthday :( , had to pick something else sadly. I won’t be shopping online with Bevilles. We don’t like running around for returns, it shouldn’t be our problem. The stores aren’t close to us.

Remo

Fixing a faulty lock in jewellery for 85% of the full price !

My wife had a bracelet from Bevilles rarly used it and found the lock loose sent it to the shop to be checked they called us to quote the cost of the fix which was 85% of the brand new jewellery price ! When we went to the shop to discuss it -Westfield liverpool - staff member was not helpful, not caring . We decided to never buy again from this shop

Store LocationWestfield liverpool
Remo

We dont have a copy of the repair docket
I have sent the original receipt and other details on the customer service email
Looking forward to your response

TinaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Worst customer service ever!

Don't waste your money!

Purchased an Id bracelet, 3 days after wearing the clasp broke. It completely split in half and opened. Jeweller said it was my fault that I broke. Which was impossible. To replace it cost my $40. Even though the bracelet was only $100. They gave it back to me tarnished. I said I wasn't happy with it and they said they would have to charge me again to fix. I thought It was completely unfair so I left. Now only 1 month after the purchase one of the links snapped. Poor, cheap quality. Not worth your money. They blame you for the quality if it brakes and charger you. Warranty means nothing

Store LocationBankstown

Bargain

Just happen to pop into Blacktown Bevilles, picked a few earrings at a great price. Service was great (thanks Eileen). Don't usually buy jewelry but happy to go bad there for another bargain

Store LocationWestpoint Blacktown

Poor made quality

Purchased an engagement ring for my partner & received a free bracelet with it!, the bracelet had a diamond fall out after 2 days of it being tried on, the ring has now lost a diamond as well after two months of careful use & wear expecting a refund

Remia R.

Remia R.Sydney, NSW

Would not recommend

We walked in at 4:49pm today at the Narellan Store. Lady was already mopping the floors they still had 2 customers in store which they were okay with but when I walked in with my daughter and sister we were instantly stared down at. When I realised the lady mopping was eyeing us out, I left the store but continued to look from the outside but the lady with the short dark hair decided it would be the right time to speak rude about us to the other colleague working. Mind you after the whispers they turned around and looked at us.

I went in to purchase earrings for my daughter but instead I was given no help and three faces of judgement for no reason.

Will not be back and do not recommend to anyone.

Store LocationBevilles Narellan

Fez

FezSydney, NSW

Would not buy it as they LIE

I purchased a $3000 ring and they selling point was that I will receive a voucher around $300 and I will have 6 months to spend it. Then I decided to buy it but found that it was only for $100 plus it expires within a month. How stupid is that they need to train their staff probably. The diamond I bought might not be REAL as well I will be getting that checked as well because I don't TRUST them anymore. DON'T BUY IT unless you are %100 sure.

Store LocationMerrylands
Christine

ChristineSydney Surrounds, NSW

So happy to find the perfect gifts

Thank you for the great service at the Penrith store by Maria and Jade. You guys are the best!! Very friendly and took there time to helped me find the perfect gifts.

Store LocationPenrith
egh007

egh007Sydney, NSW

Low quality earrings and poor customer service

Browns

BrownsBrisbane

Cheap, disposable, garbage for jewelry

June

JuneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Defective watch sold to me

I ordered a Fossil watch - arrived not functioning. So to save time and effort, I had battery replaced at local jewellers. Still doesn’t work. Beville refuse to repair or replace.