Don't Buy from Bevilles - Just a Scam

Hi everyone,

I have purchased a diamond wedding ring for $3995 and after just two month i had a financial difficulties and i decided to sell the ring , when i went back to the same store and the same person who sold me the ring she said we can take it from you only for $150 , i was really in a shock , until i decided to check other jewellery stores and they have said that we don't buy any jewellery from Bevilles because their product all fake and worth nothing ZERO $ .

Don't buy from BEVILLES
Because their jewellery has no value at all........

Store LocationParramatta

Elle85

Elle85Gippsland, VIC

Ordered earrings and they only sent one... no resolution made... do not buy from them!!!

I purchased earrings online and was rushed to hospital the day they were delivered. I live alone, no one had signed for them, when returning from hospital the parcel had been left at my gate with only one earring. bevilles has refused to rectify this

Belinda C.

Belinda C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Wrong item sent

Ordered 2 rings and a necklace online. Necklace description said 65cm sent one that was 43cm. I phoned and the H.O person said that I would need to send it back then they would assess it, then they would contacted the warehouse to see if they have one in stock with the correct length and then send it. That’s excessive time wasting and outrageous customer service

Marissa

MarissaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Absolute disgrace

Ordered mine and my fiances wedding bands and were told they would provide free rhodium plating on my engagements ring. Receiced 3 phone calls about coming to pick up our rings and each time i asked about the rhodium plating and was advised yes its included. Come time to pick up my ring was told i had to pay for it and they weren't going to do it for free as promised. The staff argued with us and insinuating we were lying. If our rings weren't made to order we would have been getting a full refund. Such a stressful and upsetting situation so close to our wedding. Will definitely never be buying anything from this store again!

Store LocationHighpoint

simbasmummy

simbasmummyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Unprofessional and Silly

Store LocationFountain gate

Jammin D.

Jammin D.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Shocking experience

The lady was rude from the start. Short and to the point, I really needed some gentle advice, but she was only interested in selling and getting me out of the shop.
She told me there were lots of cameras and made me feel like she thought I was going to steal. I confronted her after 10mi s of the negativity and she rolled her eyes and told me she was busy. I asked for her manager, she pointed me to another worker. She then was upset that she gave me a necklace with a knot in it, she begrudgingly swapped it for the wrong one. When I asked her, she said it’s all she had available. There much more that happened, I just can’t describe how incredibly put down I felt.

Store LocationChadstone

mocca

mocca

Ahhh.

If u want to waste ur money this is the jewellery place to buy, it's appalling cheap make with costly price, bout 2 rings within a day stones fell out, SHOP ELSEWHERE, don't waste ur money!!?

Sent email with pics and got a reply from customer service requesting to return it by post apparently my emails & pics wasn't enough...anyway they can get out of taking responsibility

Misleading Advertising

A diamond gold ring was advertised in store for $499. I requested to purchased the ring, to then be told that it was in fact $799. Misleading and Deceptive Advertising!

Store LocationBroadmeadows Shopping Centre
Julie

JulieHunter Region, NSW

Poor Quality Jewellery

Warranty Claim MadeNo

This business is extremely unprofessional

This business is extremely unprofessional, purchased a ring for my wife as a surprise present. She didn't like the style we returned it brand new for a refund under the company terms and conditions. My wife was made to wait for over 45 minutes, and the store did everything to try and avoid the refund including needing to have it checked and sent away before return. Poor business practice only wish I had checked the online reviews for the company not simply the Penrith Store before purchasing, lots of unhappy customers and a business that had significant trading problems in 2014. As a consequence they have opened a much smaller retail format, avoid at all costs and look at better retailers like Gregorys Jewellers.

Dimple

DimpleSydney, NSW

Bevilles extremely good service in store or Online

I have bought many items from Bevilles jewellery to watches in store and online.
They have always helped me with every purchase if I needed some help. In store and online staff is very polite and kind and always ready to make your shopping easy and memorable.
Yes going there again and again.

Leesa45

Leesa45Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Low quality jewellery with slow delivery

D and A McC

D and A McC

Awesome

Purchased a diamond ring from Bevilles Epping store.
A Diamond fell out after about 8 days.
After getting disgusting service from Elizabeth St store Melbourne , went back to Epping & the beautiful Czechkone couldn't help me enough.
Gave me 4 options to make sure I was happy with outcome.
Excellent customer service from a beautiful lady.
Thanks again Czechkone.

Store LocationBevilles Epping

DO NOT SHOP WITH BEVILLES

Leesa51

Leesa51Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Beware faulty junk jewellery

3 different rings and stones fell out after minimal wear 1 ring arrived with stone missing took 2 weeks to get a new one sent out after returning faulty one. Do yourself a favour buy from well known jewellers like Angus & Coote at least the quality is better.

Dani

DaniCentral Queensland, QLD

Amazing

Ahart

AhartWoodend

Disgusted

Not satisfied at all!! Your voice mail is full !
I’ve being waiting since the 21 of December for my ring !!
I’ve dealt with Rosannah and Maryanne and they have not back to me!!
Where is it ?! I’ve paid for it
Ring me or I go straight to the ombudsman tomorrow!!
I’ve spoken to customer service too and they said it was meant to be there by the 1st if feb !!
Guess what it’s not there yet.
Could someone please ring me and sort this out. It’s a joke now.

Very poor customer service

Olga

OlgaSydney, NSW

Worse customer experience ever never again

Bad Customer Service

I have purchased 1 bracelet and 1 necklace for $200. They said they will be guaranteed for 1 year. After only 3 weeks, some of the diamonds came off. I came back, they replaced those 2 with a new man Watch (because they were out of stock) with a voucher. A few months later, i came back to purchase a different one using the voucher at Highpoint, they did not accept it due to the different branch location (Norhtland shopping center). This is ridiculous.

Deepika

Deepikaasked

Hi guys would like to know about silver infused gold plated 9ct jewelry..Do they are worth buying ?..I already bought a chain and earrings from bevilles..after reading all reviews I am worried do it will turnish after use...plz advice should I take refund...as store sales girl said ..they are good to wear on daily basis ...I have to gift them to someone don't want to get in trouble..

Bree

Breeasked

Hi, I purchased a diamond ring about a month ago and absolutely loved it. Unfortunately after wearing it a couple of times without incident the halo of diamonds in the middle of the ring went missing. I had two questions the first one is would I be able to get a receipt reprint with proof of purchase (I have the bank statement and I have an account that I linked to the sale). The second is would I be able to get this fixed or am I stuck with a faulty ring?
Kind regards, Bree

Hi Bree,

We can assist you further, and provide a receipt.

Can you please email us on customerservice@bevilles.com.au

Kind Regards,
Customer service

Mike Kasked

What is the metal composition of your men's tungsten rings ? Are they pure Tungsten or an Alloy of Tungsten Carbide ?

Beverly J.Bevilles

Hi Mike, thanks for your patience while we contacted the supplier to find the answer to your question.
They have replied that they use Tungsten Carbon Fibre. Hope this helps with your enquiry.
Customer Service Team @ Bevilles.

Mike K

Thanks for the reply however it doesn't not answer the question...what is the metal composition of the metal used in the ring.
For instance is it Tungsten (W) or is it Tungsten Carbide (WC) ?

Jules
Jules

Was issued with a credit note number for previous faulty product -that does not work when checking out online
There is nowhere on site to enter a voucher credit note only a discount code section and my credit note number does not work there either

Get an answer from our members and Bevilles representatives

Bevilles Online store

Bevilles Online store

2.1
Bevilles Physical store

Bevilles Physical store

1.4
CategoryOnline Shops and Jewellery Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops and Jewellery Shops & Brands