Beyond Bank

SamPerth, WA

Total Rubbish - can we put '0' for abysmal?

We joined United Credit 40 years ago. They were fantastic - personable, helpful and LOYALTY meant something to them. What has happened? They now do not listen, their staff are sarcastic and condescending - and do not know about banking. Simple questions posed to other banks were answered politely and efficiently. BB attendants were aggressive, sarcastic and lacked the basic ability to answer a question.

TopicBusiness Banking
Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Compassionate customer care

Since moving our mortgage to Beyond bank, I feel supported by community and not business. The staff at the Seaford brach is always willing to help and understanding that my life does not match banking hours.
When I recently had to settle my husband's estate, the staff was compassionate and allowed me to do it as I was ready, even had tissues for me.
The Beyond bank system allowed this difficult time not to be complicated. I only had to deal with the staff at my branch, unlike our other bank that has a department for estate matters.

Forever grateful for the service I received

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi Caroline, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry for your loss and really happy to hear our Seaford branch team were able to help you in every way possible. Best wishes ^MA

Charlotte

CharlottePerth, WA

Beyond bank had our backs

We've had our mortgage with Beyond Bank for a few years now and ran into troubles with the pandemic. Their hardship team has been so helpful and compassionate. I felt like crying when we lost our income and thought we might lose our home and I actually cried after speaking to them they were so helpful. We used a Broker and hadn't dealt with the bank directly so didn't know what to expect. Some of my old colleagues certainly didn't get same service from their bank when they lost their jobs too. We have started making payments again - wont' be banking anywhere else anytime soon. Thank you, Beyond Bank!

TopicGeneral Transactions and Loan Application

Hi Charlotte,
We're so pleased that we were able to provide the help you needed during this difficult time. If there's anything else we can do to help, don't hesitate to contact us on 13 25 85.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff are not banking educated/trained.

3 weeks of trying to set up a batch banking for our strata. Each of our strata management people have been requested numerous times to come into the bank to sign etc even though we supplied all documents prior. Numerous phone calls and we are still not sorted as not all of 3 have access due to having an iPad or phone access.
This is primitive. Staff are pleasant but ill informed and obviously not bank experienced or knowing of the bank system and we couldn't believe one of your staff when we entered the seaford branch and asked for a particular staff member she looked blank and said she wasn't there then after a silence pointed to that staff member sitting across from her in the customer area. We doubt we will continue with this bank...

TopicBusiness Banking
Stu

Stu

We Left

Moved back to ANZ after they refused to extend our line of credit. Our $500000 home wasn’t good enough for them. ANZ welcomed us back. Found out also they were about to charge their customers for Redi ATM withdraws. ANZ allow you to use the machines of the 4 Major banks for free. I could only use one word to describe this bank “pathetic.”

steve64

steve64

Returned Customer

TopicNew Account
Daggy

DaggyHunter Region, NSW

Save yourself the stress. Don't use.

Beyond Bank is a bank that adds stress to your life. If you want a bank that you are able to pay accounts stress free then Don't use Beyond Bank. I have only been with them for about 12 months. But will be going else where in the future. When paying with bpay note it can take long time if at all. I did payments 3 business days ago and still are not there. I phoned beyond Bank and they said could put in a reversal however there is a fee. Please save yourself life is harder than with out this bank making it worse.

Tallora D.

Tallora D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I love it, but it's far from the best value

Other Banks
86 400
3.6

Terrible service in recent COVID-19 times

Hi Tim,

Thanks for your feedback. We’d love to talk to you to discuss your individual needs and situation. We can be contacted on 13 25 85.

Perth - WA

Perth - WAPerth, WA

Absolutely terrible concerning COVID-19.

Absolutely terrible. I have been with Beyond Bank for years and due to corona-virus have recently lost my job. They said I don't qualify for the hardship as I am a few weeks behind on my mortgage. Although I contacted BB the day I lost my job and they told me to wait. I then contacted them again and they said the credit side was too busy so someone would call me back. No call back, have sent a few emails and requested a call on the app numerous times. Finally called back and told NO as I was now behind on my mortgage and it has fallen further in arrears. Even though they were the ones who told me to wait. RIDICULOUS and absolutely no help or compassion whatsoever.

This it terrible

I have been with this bank for 48 years and now out of work and unable to get work due to the corona-virus they tolled me they cant assist with mortgage assistance because i have a small amount in my savings by the sounds if it you have to be down and out before they will assist you, Think it time to find a another bank My trust with them has gone.

steve

steveCanberra 2600, ACT

Rubbish

I have been with beyond bank approx 40 years and must admit I slowly but surely watched their service for backwards they have so many fees for all sorts of stupid things now

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Condescending Behaviour by a staff person

KPP

KPPAustralian Capital Territory

Just keeps going downhill these days

ANUJ

ANUJGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Excellent Service.. HIghly Recommended

Had a very good experience dealing with this bank. Great Car loan rate of Interest and very clear in terms of terms and conditions and constraints.. Loan was done smoothly without any issues and settlement of the loan was done same day. Dealer was shocked to see that payment being made same day within minutes.. Highly recommended. Thanks Adrian and your team!. Thanks Beyond Bank!.

TopicGeneral Transactions, Loan Application and New Account

Hi there,

We're so pleased that you had an outstanding experience with our team. If there's anything else we can help with, please contact us on 13 25 85.

Find out how Beyond Bank compares to other Banks

Security and customer service is a joke

I transferred a small amount to verify Osko would work for a transaction, and then tried to do the full amount. BB blocked my account and I had to wait until the next business day to get access again, which can be a long wait for a weekend. If they are going to do this, offer after hours support or offer some means to verify the transaction, possibly from another device, but a full lockout with no explanation !?
Took me 3 attempts to contact customer support on said business day to resolve the issue after long winded phone support and call backs.

Hi there,

Thanks for your feedback. We’d love to talk to you to discuss your individual needs and situation. Please contact us on 13 25 85.

tomvrrm

tomvrrmMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Another corporation who loves f+cking everyone over

Signed up with this company, you cant login. You'll follow all their cues around trying to reset your password because the one they gave you wont work, and you cant even do that.
Never use them!

TopicCredit Card Application, General Transactions and New Account

Very painful to deal with I was approved for a car loan the not approved very embarrassing

Unprofessional,back flippers, misleading,slow,no understanding of car valuations.approved my loan then didn't approve my loan then lost my deposit very embarrassing was about to purchase a vehicle for $30000 which they only valued at $17000 they have no idea

Belle Thomas

Belle ThomasMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Best bank ever!

My daughter has been shopping around for a car loan.
Other banks had been dismissive and uncaring but Beyond Bank was AMAZING!
Empathetic and supportive and talked to her not down to her. Don't go anywhere else, these guys are awesome.

Hi Belle,