Amber L.

Amber L.Central West, NSW

Not happy at all opened a account transfered money into it now can't withdraw not HAPPY AT ALL

Two days
This banK is disappointing won't be keeping my account open customer service wasn't good enough angry as a person who has to write a review yep. Ffs yep

Michael

MichaelParramatta

40 minute waiting times is the standard time for this bank

How can you run client service with such a low bar. Anytime you ring its also we a recruiting more staff. Told the same story last year. When you took over the credit union the promise of standards will remain. Nothing further from the truth.

countess

countessbatemans bay

TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE

they are always understaffed.. the wait on the telephone is awful,.. they always say the same thing' unfortunately we are experiencing a high demand'!!
easily solved by going BEYOND with your staffing levels.

this is not a 1 off occurrence -it happens every time!!

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi countess, I'm sorry you've had long wait times and appreciate you taking the time to leave your feedback. Your feedback is noted and will be considered as we review wait times and staffing levels. ^MA

Alex

Alex

Lack of action

Have asked for a replacement bank card on 2 occasions spanning 6 weeks to no effect, have also asked for home loan rates with no follow up. I miss the old credit union days when customer service was awesome and everything was easy, I feel as though I'm doing all the leg work - posting for potential new customers.

Horrible Mortgage Process

Do not recommend. The mortgage process for us has been horrible. We have had to deal with multiple calculation errors causing us to pay thousands or dollars upfront. We are not communicated with properly and in a timely manner. Staff say one thing then the next day change their minds. They do not keep us informed about anything and when we called to find out what’s been happening we are told their is calculation error which means we have to pay $$$ even though it was on their end. Their is no duty of care and a high level in inadequate case management.

JackSouthern and Hills, SA

An easy to use banking system.

Branch customer service was very good, online app was easy to use. Secure mailbox facility and excellent professional problem solving manner by their service representative quickly fixed an issue. Beyond Bank will remain part of my financial mix when pricing and/or product are competitive.

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi Jack, thanks for taking the time to share your experience and feedback - we're really pleased you are happy with both the branch and digital experience and will be sure to pass your feedback to the relevant teams. ^MA

Amazing service! Above and beyond

Been with the bank for 6 months. Got mortgage through beyond bank as the service and efficiency was amazing compared to competitors. Can not fault the Hamilton Nsw branch at all. Dealt with all staff but in particular Paula and Maree in which both went above and beyond. Even Called the service number and was blown away by the service and actually wanting to help customers.

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi Sinead, thanks for sharing your experience - we'll be sure to pass your feedback onto Paula, Maree and the team at Hamilton. ^MA

Kylie

KylieMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Ridgehaven Branch

Excellent customer service every time we visit. Especially yesterday when needing to make a transfer and reset online account. She was very professional and friendly. Have been banking with Beyond Bank for many years and will continue to do so.

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi Kylie, thanks for taking the time to leave a review of your experiences at the branch. We're really pleased you are experiencing excellent, friendly service - and will be passing your comments onto the team. ^MA

Phillip D.

Phillip D.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beyond bank

I joined 3 weeks ago, every time I have to put my work pay in which is by cheque I have to wait 4 days to clear.. then every single transactions I do they require a proof of id and driver’s license, even to change some money. I feel I’m treated like a criminal. Going to close my account tomorrow and go back to the trusted ANZ bank..

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

crap service,expensive fees

I had to change banks due to my work.Their are very few branches,expensive ATM fees and today when I callled a 30 minute wait on the phone.Im going to change banks.

TopicGeneral Transactions
steve

steveMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Frustration with debit card replacement

Bruce

BruceSouth Australia

Local branch is excellent

We've been members of Beyond for 30 odd years since they were Nacos Credit Union. A few years ago our family increased in size unexpectedly at the same time that our income more than halved. As a result, finance for cars, extension, solar etc has been hard to get and Beyond's (and most other banks) lending criteria meant that we didn't qualify. These decisions were made in Adelaide. However, our local Senior Relationship Manager in Port Lincoln, Denise, has been fantastic by going into bat for us and getting our applications over the line. I would recommend the local branch to anyone. They have been fantastic.

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi Bruce, thanks for taking the time to share your fantastic experiences with Denise and the team at Port Lincoln! We have passed on your comments to the local team and senior management in Adelaide too. ^MA

keanja

keanjaAU

Kind and understanding

I have been with Beyond Bank for many years and go to the Seaford branch now. Mardi has in particular been understanding with my elderly parents. The people at this branch take time to listen and try to help.

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi keanja - thanks for taking time to let us know about your experience with Beyond Bank and the Seaford branch. I'll certainly pass your feedback onto Mardi and the team there. ^MA

Karina

KarinaAustralian Capital Territory

Excellent service all round

I recently took out a car loan, dealing with 2 branches in Canberra.
Clarissa at Gungahlin was amazing, excellent communication and very supportive
The Civic staff were also great to deal with

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi Karina, thanks for taking the time to leave your feedback. We're really pleased you had such a great experience with those two branches and will pass on your feedback directly to them. ^MA

Jules

JulesMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Go Beyond Expectations!

The staff, from management to all team members at Beyond Bank, are courteous, progressive and innovative in their thinking. Every time I either telephone or visit a Branch, (Oaklands Park mostly ), I am treated with respect and kindness. I also enjoy the flexibility in their products.
I have banked with Beyond Bank and their Credit Union inception for nearly 40 years. I have never had any issues, and have always felt grateful for their assistance and existence!

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi Jules, thanks for taking time to leave a review. We're so glad you've had such a positive experience with us over 40 years and we look forward to serving you for many more years to come. ^MA

Enya Serna

Enya SernaPerth, WA

Perfectly resourceful and friendly.

I recently opened an account and I loved how the place was tidy, modern and warm at the same time. They are very reliable, any questions I had they answered transparently and in the most friendly way. A couple of days after I had opened the account, I asked more about online banking and they were more than happy to help out as well as very quick to respond.

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi Enya, we're glad you had such a great experience when joining Beyond Bank, and thank you for taking the time to leave a review. We'll certainly pass the feedback on to the team. ^MA

SamPerth, WA

Total Rubbish - can we put '0' for abysmal?

We joined United Credit 40 years ago. They were fantastic - personable, helpful and LOYALTY meant something to them. What has happened? They now do not listen, their staff are sarcastic and condescending - and do not know about banking. Simple questions posed to other banks were answered politely and efficiently. BB attendants were aggressive, sarcastic and lacked the basic ability to answer a question.

Caroline

CarolineMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Compassionate customer care

Since moving our mortgage to Beyond bank, I feel supported by community and not business. The staff at the Seaford brach is always willing to help and understanding that my life does not match banking hours.
When I recently had to settle my husband's estate, the staff was compassionate and allowed me to do it as I was ready, even had tissues for me.
The Beyond bank system allowed this difficult time not to be complicated. I only had to deal with the staff at my branch, unlike our other bank that has a department for estate matters.

Forever grateful for the service I received

Beyond BankBeyond Bank Australia

Hi Caroline, thank you for taking the time to leave your feedback. We are sorry for your loss and really happy to hear our Seaford branch team were able to help you in every way possible. Best wishes ^MA

Charlotte

CharlottePerth, WA

Beyond bank had our backs

We've had our mortgage with Beyond Bank for a few years now and ran into troubles with the pandemic. Their hardship team has been so helpful and compassionate. I felt like crying when we lost our income and thought we might lose our home and I actually cried after speaking to them they were so helpful. We used a Broker and hadn't dealt with the bank directly so didn't know what to expect. Some of my old colleagues certainly didn't get same service from their bank when they lost their jobs too. We have started making payments again - wont' be banking anywhere else anytime soon. Thank you, Beyond Bank!

Hi Charlotte,
We're so pleased that we were able to provide the help you needed during this difficult time. If there's anything else we can do to help, don't hesitate to contact us on 13 25 85.

Chris

ChrisMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Staff are not banking educated/trained.

3 weeks of trying to set up a batch banking for our strata. Each of our strata management people have been requested numerous times to come into the bank to sign etc even though we supplied all documents prior. Numerous phone calls and we are still not sorted as not all of 3 have access due to having an iPad or phone access.
This is primitive. Staff are pleasant but ill informed and obviously not bank experienced or knowing of the bank system and we couldn't believe one of your staff when we entered the seaford branch and asked for a particular staff member she looked blank and said she wasn't there then after a silence pointed to that staff member sitting across from her in the customer area. We doubt we will continue with this bank...