Beyond Bank
See the Best Banks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Beyond Bank Australia

Incompetent

Bill S
Bill SMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

No problems at all

I have been with Beyond for years now and I can't think of anything to complain about. Always polite and helpful in any dealings. OK by my me and my rellos

LCD
LCDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Incompetent and RUDE

Ii was intending to get a car loan, but given their systems don't work, their customer service agents dont know a thing about the products, and the loan officers don't listen the questions you are asking, talk over, mansplain, and are rude and condescending, they are just not worth my time.

Satyavada K.
Satyavada K.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Genuine Bank which helps customers

I am with this bank for more than 1.3 years. They are reliable and have customer support whenever needed. Whenever I call they answer my call and assist me with my enquiry.
Beyond Bank is a genuine bank that help customers in my opinion. They gave me a homeloan with very low interest rate when all the major banks are unable to give. Please consider this bank for your home loans and you will never regret the decision.

Beyond BankBeyond Bank AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Satyavada - Thank you for the feedback, it is great to hear that you have had a good experience with your loan. If we can ever help at all please do let us know ^SR

Andy
Andy

Products are fairly decent, service is lacking

Decent enough and supposedly ethical bank (still far too rare in Australia), lacking in customer support skills and accessibility. Customers should be able to contact their financial institution 7 days a week, ideally at least 10 hours per day.
Interesting to note that the majority of 5 star reviews on this site come from people who have not left any other reviews at all (contrived?), yet Beyond Bank still has a shockingly low total rating, lower than I believe is deserved. Beyond Bank should seriously consider addressing the legitimate complaints raised on this site.

Very good

My Beyond Bank branch is in Parabanks, Salisbury, SA. I have been with them for 32yrs, I joined when it was known as CPS Bank on Ann St. Salisbury.
They have always been helpful to me over the yrs and the staff has always been lovely.
I will stay with them for as long as I can, I am now 72yrs.

Beyond BankBeyond Bank AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Tua - Thank you for the feedback, we are glad to continue to be able to help you with your banking needs. If we can ever help at all please do let us know ^SR

niko87Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Not very good

My fund transfers take a lot longer than other banks normally on my previous bank after a few transfers to the same account the following transfers would be instant or within 24 hrs. With beyond they are very slow over 24hrs and over 48hrs on weekends. This has caused me to miss several payments on my mortgage as a result. I am going to close my account soon. Also my wife has opened an account since February and has not even received her card yet. Which is good in a way now that we know to not even bother.

TopicGeneral Transactions

Super Funds Awards 2022!

super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

what-is-peer-to-peer-lending
trompfyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rude staff

Their dispute process is disgusting because I tried to dispute a JB Hi-Fi transaction for $1100 and they wouldn't refund me so I wouldn't waste your time with this ridiculous bank and I would recommend sticking to ANZ since their dispute process is heaps better.

trompfy

Stay away from these fraudsters because they just like taking your money for no reason at all as they couldn't careless about their customers so I would recommend banking elsewhere and I will be spreading the word to make sure others do the same

trompfy

Tess is a Gross Numbnut who likes playing in a sand pit full of money belonging to somebody else so she can steal whatever money she can get her hands on.

S.Nicholls
S.NichollsSouthern and Hills, SA

Managers and staff

I've been with Beyond some 40+ years. I have always had a great relationship with my mangers. Scott and his staff has been understanding and of great assistance and so helpful.

Beyond BankBeyond Bank AustraliaSend a private message

Hi S.Nicholls, thanks for your feedback. We're pleased that we've been able to help with your banking needs and assist you over the last 40+ years! ^EL

Oldphart
OldphartCharnwood 2615, ACT

Bank that understands people

I have found the staff at my local branch (Belconnen, ACT) to be friendly and supportive. Service has always been great and the followup given for my recent loan has been a breath of fresh air.
My only reason for not giving them a 5 star rating is that their online app is difficult to use in some areas such as scheduling payments

Beyond BankBeyond Bank AustraliaSend a private message

Patience with non techno oldies and trustworthy

I started with alternates from the big 4 banks in 1972 Beyond keep up with the spirit o Community. staff Ever so patient the support phone, internet And personal contact.

Beyond BankBeyond Bank AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Bonnie - Thanks for sharing this feedback. It is great to hear that our team have been able to help you out. ^SR

Too interest rates in Term Deposits

Over 20 years with them. Can praise the customer service but they should pay better interest rates for Term Deposits.
The excuse that central bank rates are very low doesn’t stand. Is it or not a Credit Union owned by the members? Should give them more.

Travis E.
Travis E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

I have banked with Beyond bank for 10 years and found it consistently reliable.
The service is definitely one i would recommend to family and friends in the near future

TopicATM Experience and General Transactions
Beyond BankBeyond Bank AustraliaSend a private message

Hi Travis, thanks for taking the time to provide your feedback. We're so pleased that you will recommend us to family and friends! ^EL

Worst online banking

My account keeps making me owe money. Transactions don’t process for roughly a week. So by the time the money comes out it puts me in overdraft. Extremely annoyed. Been with beyond since alliance 1. Changing banks ASAP.

Rod H.
Rod H.Sydney Surrounds, NSW

Always great service

Been with the bank for some time now and throughout all my interactions have always found the staff very friendly, helpful and responsive . Don't often see this when I'm dealing with other institutions.

Hi Rod, thanks so much for your review - great feedback to hear. ^MA