Beyond Bank

Beyond Bank

Branches, Online

See the Best Banks in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Liam M

Liam MGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Car Loan Ordeal - Big Regrets

SY K.

SY K.South East Queensland, QLD

Car loan

Unfortunately my bank couldn't offer a competitive package for a car loan. After several weeks of researching I ended up going with Beyondbank. 1.5 years later and I've paid it all off. From start to finish my experience has been a painless process. Pleasant and professional!

Phil

PhilSydney, NSW

THE BEST BANK I HAVE EVER DEALT WITH !!!

New Maths

Rom

Rom

Great personalised service not available through the big banks

I dealt with a person on the phone for a car loan and all I can say is the rates were fantastic and the person went above and beyond to ensure I had the car within a matter of days. Awesome and easy to use online banking system as well.

LRB2019

LRB2019Peel, WA

Amazing Customer Service

I have been with Beyond Bank since it was United Community and United Credit Union before that. I recently applied for a construction loan and not only did my representative get us the lowest rate going, she also has remained in touch with us even though she moved location. Any issues I have she always replies and/or fixes the day I email, even if it’s just to increase my daily spend limit. Their service has been incredible. She also made sure I had a better rate on my current home loan.
Can’t praise them enough.

Always receive great service

Went from one of the big banks to Beyond Bank two years ago and have been very happy with both service and rates. Customer phone service is always efficient and helpful.

Gail

GailCanberra

Failing time after time

April

AprilSydney

Car loan application

Kathryn

KathrynGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Exceptional Service from start to finish

We recently applied for a car loan. Service received from Alice (relationship advisor) was exceptional from start to finish. Very efficient, detailed and friendly. Alice did everything she could to ensure our loan was approved and funded in a speedy time frame. We wouldn’t hesitate to recommend beyond bank based on our experience with Alice and their unbeatable rates and flexibility.

Wendy E.

Wendy E.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Beyond Redemption

jo_k

jo_kPerth, WA

Great Experience

Great experience with my local Beyond Bank branch after applying for a car loan online. Fantastic rates and such quick friendly service. I had my new car less than a week after applying for finance, unlike my previous experiences with other banks where the process dragged on for weeks.

steve64

steve64

Excellent Service

I recently opened 2 accounts with Beyond Bank, as they have a transaction account which is virtually no fee and no fuss, eg, no minimum deposits, number of transactions or other conditions attached to it.
The process was quite easy online and the mobile app is first class.
A few days later, I received a phone call from the branch nearest me welcoming me as a new member ,( apparently customers are members here.).
He even gave me the direct number to the branch should I ever need any help with anything.
The only downside is the interest in savings is pretty low, but comparable to others.

TopicNew Account

Ben

BenMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Zero loyalty, no logic or care factor.

Andrew

AndrewCanberra

Aged Pensioner Term Deposit

TopicNew Account
Golfmother

GolfmotherMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

excellent service

Been a customer since the CPS Days 1997 , when the ANZ played around too much over a home loan and my partner suggested her credit union was better option , helped in getting want we wanted .
Very rarely need to visit these day as its all online and very easy to do transactions .
When i do go in its friendly and quick , but go after 11am because the early risers can clog it up at 9.30 to 11.

Beyond Bank Appalling and rude service

Never in my life have my Partner and I been bullied so badly by this bank .I can not believe they are actually allowed to operate.They have made me feel like a criminal trying to use a power of attorney to sort out bills for my elderly father.Disgusted.Never ever use or trust beyond bank!!!!!

Honestyisthebestpolicy

HonestyisthebestpolicySouthern and Hills, SA

No loyalty to customers

We were loyal to this credit union for too long. When our loan was up for renewal I requested to go to cheaper rate as advertised. The customer service staff member told me that rate "wasn't for people like you" and even our mortgage broker from our local branch wouldn't offer us a better rate. We saw the light and removed all accounts with them for ourselves and kids and could will never deal with them again. We paid fees and had ridiculous interest rates on our accounts for too long, plus the treatment from staff was dismal. Funny how their outside of work persona changes once you are no longer a member.

tomba

tombaBrisbane

Personal loan worked well

They offered 7.9% internet personal loan and I could get 30k in an urgent time. Processing time took about a week and I had to secure my car as a bond which I didn’t bother much.
Call centre- not so bad and I think a small teams manages everything there.
Internet banking- not so sophisticated as other bigs but manageable

Kat

KatSouth East Queensland, QLD

Easy personal loan

I don't usually write reviews, but these guys were great.

I was a brand new customer and only wanting a personal loan, had never heard of them before this.
Very personal and caring when applying for a personal loan, dealt with 1 person the whole time and they were always attentive and good at returning calls and emails and explaining how the process worked.

Extremely fast payment of funds and approval process. Would definitely recommend and use again in the future. Also like their very simple app with osko!