Big Air Trampolines Australia

Caz

CazWollongong

Our trampoline suffered extensive damage in a recent storm and Big Air were super helpful re what parts I needed to order and very prompt delivery with the order being exactly right. Reasonable price too.

Review collected in partnership with Big Air Trampoline

Great customer service

Great fast service when I needed replacement parts due to trampoline wind damage. Very responsive to email and reasonable price for replacement parts.

Review collected in partnership with Big Air Trampoline

Terrible customer service

Andrewo

AndrewoAU

Great service. Great Trampoline.

It must be a different company now. The reviews below do not match my experiences, Customer service was exceptional and I couldn't be happier. A problem with delivery but fixed immediately. Communication was quick, professional and wanted to help. The trampoline is super strong and well built. Highly recommended.

Disgraceful customer service

Ordered a trampoline on the 19th November and was guaranteed pre christmas delivery. 23 phone calls later and multiple changes in their story and it looks highly likely I won't have it for Christmas day. The delay itself doesn't bother me as much as the disgraceful and morally bankrupt customer service along with being told I could collect the missing boxes today if they hadn't arrived only to be told too bad you can't but it MIGHT be there before christmas. Horrible company to deal with.

Dave

DaveAdelaide

Product is OK for price but service is rubbish

So we ordered from them on two separate orders and received the wrong item on both occasions. They corrected the first order but not the second at this point. They asked for photos for their insurance claim that seems strange to me you send the incorrect item then claim insurance? Sorry but not good enough.

Zero customer service - gave up going elsewhere

I tried to buy a trampoline through this company, which from what i can tell consists of one sales rep who never seems to be available and a phone services that is scripted to say all the sales consultants are currently unavailable. If you straight out want to buy one online you might be ok, but what a headache if you want to talk to someone and ask a question about the product. I have literally given up. I would rather pay more and actually have someone who picks up the phone and can tell you about the product then deal with this so called company. A total joke. Don't bother.

Terrible service! Unsure of product as I still havent recieved my order after 3 months!