Big Air Trampolines Australia

Laura

LauraSouth East Queensland, QLD

Seems dodgy

My husband and I had a bad experience in the past with a different online business where we ordered an expensive product that never got delivered, which made us reluctant to buy a large item online unless we could do so at the warehouse so as to see there was stock and could take the item straight away...
Big Air Trampolines just refused to let us go to the warehouse to ensure/see there was stock before we order online and take with us straight away. Seems like a quick easy transaction to me. They said we would only get the address after we spend the money.

Why say no? Is it because you want an opportunity to rip someone off?

Tina

TinaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Replacement Parts for Big Air Trampoline

After 3 years of hammering and full sun our 17' x 10' Big Air Trampoline mat died.
I contacted Big Air to get a replacement and to make sure I ordered the correct mat.
I was told that because I was and existing customer I could get a 50% discount so decided to order the new mat, netting and padding as well.
Everything arrived in a few days (I didn't expect that as it was only a week before Christmas).
Now we have effectivly a brand new trampoline for little cost.
I was very impressed with the service, the delivery time and the product.
Thanks Guys.
Tina

12ft big air trampoline

Great product
Loved the safe tunnel entry and exit
Staff very helpful
Big thankyou to Huw for all your assistance- greatly appreciated!
Product was exactly what I wanted
Material very good quality
Very happy with my purchase, loved by my 3 kids
Easy to order
Quick delivery

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Big Air Trampolines Australia compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Caz

CazWollongong

Our trampoline suffered extensive damage in a recent storm and Big Air were super helpful re what parts I needed to order and very prompt delivery with the order being exactly right. Reasonable price too.

Review collected in partnership with Big Air Trampoline

Great customer service

Great fast service when I needed replacement parts due to trampoline wind damage. Very responsive to email and reasonable price for replacement parts.

Review collected in partnership with Big Air Trampoline

Terrible customer service

Andrewo

AndrewoAU

Great service. Great Trampoline.

It must be a different company now. The reviews below do not match my experiences, Customer service was exceptional and I couldn't be happier. A problem with delivery but fixed immediately. Communication was quick, professional and wanted to help. The trampoline is super strong and well built. Highly recommended.

Disgraceful customer service

Ordered a trampoline on the 19th November and was guaranteed pre christmas delivery. 23 phone calls later and multiple changes in their story and it looks highly likely I won't have it for Christmas day. The delay itself doesn't bother me as much as the disgraceful and morally bankrupt customer service along with being told I could collect the missing boxes today if they hadn't arrived only to be told too bad you can't but it MIGHT be there before christmas. Horrible company to deal with.

Dave

DaveAdelaide

Product is OK for price but service is rubbish

So we ordered from them on two separate orders and received the wrong item on both occasions. They corrected the first order but not the second at this point. They asked for photos for their insurance claim that seems strange to me you send the incorrect item then claim insurance? Sorry but not good enough.

Toys & Game Shops

Find out how Big Air Trampolines Australia compares to other Toys & Game Shops

Zero customer service - gave up going elsewhere

I tried to buy a trampoline through this company, which from what i can tell consists of one sales rep who never seems to be available and a phone services that is scripted to say all the sales consultants are currently unavailable. If you straight out want to buy one online you might be ok, but what a headache if you want to talk to someone and ask a question about the product. I have literally given up. I would rather pay more and actually have someone who picks up the phone and can tell you about the product then deal with this so called company. A total joke. Don't bother.

Terrible service! Unsure of product as I still havent recieved my order after 3 months!