Big Post
See the Best Couriers in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Big Post

4.3

big post depot shepparton exceptional service

Pallet wouldnt fit on my trailer. without asking big post depot shepparton unpacked and hand stacked goods onto my trailer, tied down goods and disposed of waste packaging. Highly recommend.

JoanneSydney, NSW

Still waiting

Still waiting after my goods they were dispatched on the 28 September, I have contacted your office on a number of times and apparently still can't get any feedback from Toll who I am assuming are the 3rd Party be great to know if my parcel is in transit or lost. I have paid for this $700 and still don't know where the hell it is.

Shipping TypeDomestic
Joanne

The seller has now had to send a replacement let's hope it arrives. Would have been good to have the replacement be delivered as a priority give the have resent it by Bigpost.

Joanne

The problem is no one has been able to even locate my delivery it left Melbourne 28 September...it would be good if you could find the goods that were sent again this week and track that...and advise where it is at.

MulberryMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible service.

I ordered a walking chair from Mobility Caring for my grandfather, and received an email from Big Post on the 28th of September, saying that the item would be dispatched shortly. Today is 15th October, it still has not arrived. I have just contacted Big Post, and they said that my order hasn't even been sent. What even is this abysmal service?

JaneBig Post

Hello, I am sorry to hear there have been delays in this item being collected. Thank you for providing the job number, I will give you a call to discuss this job and clarify the process.

Mulberry

It's November 10, and I still have not received my order, or anything information about it.

Simon
SimonPeel, WA

Shining light in the dark!

Ecorides A.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never do business with them again

Unprofessional company, after delivery extra charges are invoiced with no communication. Charges are discretionary by the couriers. Dimensions and weights supplied at the time of booking, after delivery then receive a bill for additional heavy weight charges. Spoke to accounts, confirm did not need to pay the additional invoice. Then receive a final demand notice with threats of lodging with a credit agency. Spoke to accounts again, told me to take it up with my customer and I was the one that booked the freight incorrectly as it was a residential address, even though the customer confirmed its a business address.

Paul
PaulPerth, WA

Will never use again

Used several times thinking the enormous delays were just bad luck, but the absolute unwillingness to try and locate lost freight and naivety of BigPost in believing illogical statements from the transport providers they use when occasionally attempting a lackluster follow up on the customers behalf was unnaceptable.

JaneBig Post

Hi Paul, I am really sorry to hear about your experience. If you can provide me with the Big Post job I will like to look into what happened to cause the delays.
Thank you.

DAVE0202AU

The Most Lousy People

JaneBig Post

Hi Dave, I am so sorry to hear you have had an issue with your account. I will give you a call to discuss so we can try to resolve the issue.

We Will resolve it in Public as you have done with my Credit rating
You had an opportunity to respond 5 Days ago which is Now OVER

DAVE0202

So Management has ignored their accounts request to contact me
and no call received
A company Not Deserving Any time from Any One
Just proof they don’t stand by their reason for existence

Outstanding service

Hi recently signed up with Big Post.
Kellyann was amazing, polite to deal with and was so clear and professional with handling my requirements..
My first delivery arrived promptly as expected. Very happy with the services Big Post have offered..
High recommended very satisfied customer..
Jason. B
M&D Flooring

Hi Jason,
Kellyann will be thrilled to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to write a review!

A1 Spare Parts
A1 Spare PartsHunter Region, NSW

Excellent, service works really well for our business

Mathew from big Post signed me up and was very professional with the setup. Big post allows you the option to search different freight companies. price and delivery time is noted .

Thanks!

JaneBig Post

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and Mathew will really appreciate your feedback!

Chris A at The Porch
Chris A at The PorchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made a huge difference to my business. Thank you Big Post.

I have been using Big Post for several months and they tick all the boxes I need for my business.
*Simple to use booking system.
* Competitive rates.
*Tracking.
*Fast and friendly customer service.
*No added excessive charges for residential delivery of bulky items, a key factor in us switching over.

JaneBig Post

Thank you Chris for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it!

Easy prompt service

So far I have not had any problems using Big Post services when organising freight. I could not be happier with my rep Kellyan who is very quick and efficient.

JaneBig Post

Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time to post a review - Kelly and the team will be rapt to hear the feedback!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenience in a few clicks

I have been using Big Post for the last couple of years and it has been a pleasant experience. I don't have to hold multiple freight accounts with monthly spending requirements anymore.
The accessibility of their online system makes for a very convenient and simple process when arranging freight. Our Freight is picked up promptly and delivered on time.
Everyone will always have differing opinions on their experience with a company, but I've had no faults in my dealings with Big Post and will continue to use them.

Hi Andrew,
we really do love to receive all types of feedback, so thank you for your kind words and taking the time to post a review!

BigPost are sensational!!

I have always found bigpost to be very competitive with their rates and customer service is great as well. I would highly recommend them! I cannot wait to use them again!

JaneBig Post

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Tiana
Tiana

Complete Disappointment

Elliot D.
Elliot D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company. Every time we sent items with them, they would charge extra. They have no customer service.

Packages arrived brocken and big post always added charges. Their customer service is shocking. They refuse to help resolve any issues. Quick to take your money though. Very disappointed in the whole experience.

JaneBig Post

Hi Elliot, I am so sorry to hear you have had issues with your bookings. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate the issue?
Regards,

Jim Casked

I am waiting for a$3300.00 jukebox coming from melbourne, to benalla bigpost depot. help. no one here including benalla post office has heard of bigpost benalla, they informed me that this was a scam???, can some one help the job number is BP996119.

Ecorides A.

Big post don’t have depots, they use third party carrier services like, StarTrack, TNT etc.

Jim C

Thanks for the info, I will start ringing around

Hi Jim,
Big Post has a network of depot partners that our customers can have freight delivered to, for receivers to collect from. Your freight will be delivered to our depot partner in Benalla. The freight is currently in transit, unfortunately it has been affected by the current carrier service delays.
When the freight has been delivered to the depot you will receive an email advising you how you can collect. If you have not received that email by the end of this week please feel free to give us a call on 03 9544 5525 8.30am - 5pm Mon - Fri, or email enquiries@bigpost.com.au.

Big Post Customer Service

Shane S
Shane Sasked

Are there any insurance included when you book with Big Post when an item goes missing?

Hi Shane,
thank you for your question. Big Post offers a product called Freight Warranty, which the customer can choose to add to their account.
Freight Warranty covers most freight types, although there are some exclusions such as breakable items eg. glass and ceramics, and items booked as authority to leave. If the customer has chosen to activate this on their account they can make a claim for both damaged and lost items. If you would like more information I would be happy to send you our Freight Warranty documents.
Big Post Customer Service

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives