4.4

Tiana

Complete Disappointment

Elliot D.

Elliot D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company. Every time we sent items with them, they would charge extra. They have no customer service.

Packages arrived brocken and big post always added charges. Their customer service is shocking. They refuse to help resolve any issues. Quick to take your money though. Very disappointed in the whole experience.

JaneBig Post

Hi Elliot, I am so sorry to hear you have had issues with your bookings. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate the issue?

Other Couriers

Exactly what I wanted. Works great

Needed a replacement motor for a belt sander. The specs and measurements were accurate and easily read. Works like a charm.
Delivery was good. Great company to do business with

JaneBig Post

Thanks John, great to hear you had a good experience with your delivery.

Sam L.

Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apparently its okay to be 6 days late.

Package was 6 days late from expected delivery date. Tracking information was incorrect entire time.
Had no communication from Bigpost. Every time I made contact I was giving different excuse from the truck broke down to traffic, etc.

Then told I would have to pay more money for an earlier delivery when package was already 6 days late.
No offer of a discount or compensation.
Impossible to rely on Bigpost anymore.

JaneBig Post

Hi Sam, I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue with your delivery. I have looked into your booking and would like to give you a call to discuss if you have some time?
Customer Service Manager

Donna HENSTRIDGE

Donna HENSTRIDGECentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick response time and very pleasant to deal with!

The team member that handled my query was wonderful to deal with! Very pleasant, well spoken, and quick to follow up on my query. You could hear her smile through the phone. I would gladly deal with them again!

JaneBig Post

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your kind words, I love knowing you could hear the smile through the phone!

Tris Richardson

Tris RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Customer Service

Good customer service so far, with very competitive delivery costs :)
However, we have had some hiccups at the beginning of our booking through Big post when we were choosing Aeromax courier. The driver never showed up, and this is happening three times. Since then, we just keep using TNT via Big post. There is also no option on their online menu for the "Tech Sensitive Express" option for our pallet shipment, and unfortunately, their service team couldn't give us a solid reason why.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Alvin BrennerBrisbane

Really Poor Service, Hidden Fees Everywhere

Really terrible service, hidden fees added on everywhere, for residential pick up, for check weight, for weekly admin which doesn't seem to exist, no logic, like speaking with a child or to a brick wall. Would not recommend these guys if you're requiring regular freight needs, the invoicing and charges are completely inconsistent and problem solving really poor. Try Sendle, E-Go or just Australia Post as worthy alternatives or some of the other commercial agents if you run a business.

JaneBig Post

Hi Alvin, I'm devastated to read your review especially as you have been a customer since 2015. We will be in touch with you urgently.

Very convenient to use

I am a long time sender with BigPost and I have found them to be very easy to use and responsive with quotes and pick ups.
They send appropriate tracking information to my receivers.

JaneBig Post

Great to hear you are happy with our service, thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Kevin

KevinSydney, NSW

Great transport company to deal with

We have been using Big Post for a couple of years now for both our Sydney and Melbourne branch. Great customer service and competitive rates, highly recommended! Thanks to our rep Alan for putting us onto you guys!

Shipping TypeDomestic
JaneBig Post

Thanks Kevin for your recommendation, we really appreciate it !

Kate P.

Kate P.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great customer service

Great range of couriers at good rates as well as always receive great customer service. I am overall very happy I started using Big Post and the shipping savings well outweigh the small account kepping fee.

JaneBig Post

Hi Kate, glad to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to post your review!

Toys

ToysSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Service for Couriers Australia Wide!

JaneBig Post

Thank you for your wonderful review! We love hearing your thoughts on our rates, and Kelly Ann and the team really appreciate the feedback on our service.

Fantastic Customer Service!!

We have been using BigPost for some time and are very impressed with the customer service. A great team to work with and easy to get in contact with. All queries are responded to quickly an professionally.

JaneBig Post

Thanks Leanne, the team will be thrilled to hear you are happy with our service!

Trailer V.

Trailer V.Mid North Coast, NSW

Best Freight Company

Always picked up on time and sometimes even before time tracking is supplied and no trouble tracking
This company is very helpful and gives the best service and fair prices
I would recommend Big Post to any company looking for good rates fair prices and helpful customer service

JaneBig Post

Thank you Trailer V for your recommendation, the team will love to hear you are happy with our service!

Jane

Fantastic customer service and follow ups

* packages always arriving safely to the receiver .
* always kept up to date on shipping information
* packages picked up on time.
* Whenever i have a query always super quick to follow up on any information needed.

JaneBig Post

Thanks for your kind words Anthony, we appreciate your review !

Competitive Prices, Great Customer Service

I highly recommend Big Post. They have a range of different freight companies to choose from and the rates are very competitive. Their online booking & tracking system is easy to navigate & use. Customer service is outstanding. They are quick to respond and happy to help. I can rely on our sales rep Archie to always get back to me on any queries.

JaneBig Post

Thank you for your recommendation, Archie and the team will be thrilled to hear your feedback!

Jaya Yoannidis

Jaya YoannidisSydney, NSW

Amazing Freight Partner

Big post have provided us with great service through an easily accessible and knowledgable customer service team. Archie has handled our account and has made it so much easier for our business knowing that our products will be picked up on time handled with care and delivered when promised.

Hi Jaya,
the team is happy to hear our service is working for your business, thank you for taking the time to post your review!

Glen Taylor

Glen TaylorSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic Freight Partner

Big Post have an easy booking system and back it up with great customer support team who are easily reached over phone. They are super responsive and very focused on ensuring our goods are picked up and delivered when advised. As essentially a freight broker, we've found their rates are very competitive. Overall we'd highly recommend their services.

Excellent service, Quick Response

I Could not be happier with the service from Adrian and the team at Big Post. They have taken away the hassle of organising freight for my business. With quick quotes and competitive rates, couldn't be happier

JaneBig Post

Thanks for your review Dylan, so glad to hear our service is working for your business!

Brilliant Service

Very fast and ease of booking is great, and customer service as well as pricing. highly recommend using especially with freight to rural areas and Australia wide. great to have options also for customers who arent in a hurry to receive

JaneBig Post

Thanks Adam for your kind words, we appreciate your recommendation!

Jas

Jas

Awesome service. Quick responses

Big thanks to Archie at big post for always been helpful and sorting me out each and every time i have had a challenge getting my machines posted! Highly recommend Big post for your posting services for anything big and small

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

nne furniture
nne furniture

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Jennifer M.asked

My daughter purchased a trail bike valued at 1600 dollars from a Dirt Bike shop in Melbourne. Delivery to Launceston was supposed to be 5 days. That was nearly 3 weeks ago. Have rang the Melbourne number and it appears all depots are looking for her package and can't find it. Today is day 6 of searching and still not found. Not very impressed at all. Her bike was 1650.00 plus 80 delivery and we have given up ever seeing her bike, let alone getting refunded for it by the courier company. According to the tracking it is sitting in Melbourne somewhere.
Very bad service. Would not recommend Bigpost to anyone at this stage.

Hi Jennifer

I'm very sorry to hear your daughters trail bike has gone missing in transit. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate this issue for your urgently? Your daughter would have received an e-mail from Big Post with these details.

Jennifer M.

Hi David, thank you for your response, Big Post have been searching for it for over a week and to now there is still no trace of it. Connote number GPO001256057. Job Id number is 541281. It is almost 4 weeks since it was allegedly picked up from Dandy dirt bike shop in Melbourne. Good luck with it. It has just mysteriously vanished in to thin air.
Regards
Jenni. Lauren's mum

Hi Jenni,

Thanks for getting back to me quickly. I can see that we are still contacting TNT every day for an update. TNT are performing depot searches for the bike. I've asked my customer service manager to give you a call and make sure you're kept in the loop.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you at the moment.

JOHN T.

JOHN T.asked

We were expected the item to be delivered today and no one called us.

JaneBig Post

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear you were not contacted. Can you please provide me with your Big Post job number and I'll look into your delivery for you?

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives