Verifiedbigpost.com.au

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes · No

linda W.
linda W.

Excellent services

We have been using Bigpost for about 10 years.
Excellent team and excellent services. Show details
Niuli M.
Niuli M.Sydney, NSW

Excellent service

Big Post has a system that saves us a lot of time, quick, easy and great value as it also gives us peace of mind knowing that all our packages are in great hands until they arrive safly to customers. Show details
Amanda M
Amanda M

Wonderful Customer Service

Jennifer and the entire Big Post Staff are very professional and are great to work with. They are always on time and finish my requests when they promise. Their service is excellent and well priced. I will definitely use them again and would recommend them to anyone needing an excellent transport service for large items.” Show details ·  1
Ivy N
Ivy NSydney, NSW

Very impressed with the customer service

Jess is amazing. I have always had very good experiences with Jess as a rep. She always goes above and beyond to assist with my bookings. I am a very happy customer and will continue doing business with Jess. Show details ·  1
Frank
FrankSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

Ruchi from Big Post provided excellent service who constantly updated me of the status of the order. Show details ·  1
Mark S.
Mark S.2 posts

Transport Logistics Disaster

Pallet of joinery items was damaged by falling off a forklift whilst unloading. Terrible customer service trying to get this sorted. Would not accept responsibility for additional costs to deliver to final destination. Never use them again. Show details
Big Post   DM

Hi Mark, I'm sorry to hear your freight was damaged. Can you please provide the Big Post job number so that I can review what happened, and what we could have done differently to resolve the issue faster?
The Big Post Team

Karen P.
Karen P.2 posts

Outstanding !!

Wow!! Absolutely brilliant service. I was hoping for a delivery in time to get the job done & the team went out of their way to to not only deliver, but earlier than expected!
Really friendly & professional as well.

Highly recommend Show details ·  2

Sarah Anderson
Sarah AndersonSydney, NSW2 posts

Lost shipment, no answers

Disappointing experience with Big Post, a logistics agency utilised by my supplier to transport goods. Despite a promised ETA of March 12th or 13th for a medium-sized pallet worth $5K from VIC to NSW, the shipment failed to arrive. Upon inquiry on March 13th, I was informed they had to file an online enquiry with Northline, their contracted shipping company. Shockingly, they stated they couldn’t directly contact Northline until 48 hours post-enquiry. It’s now March 16th, 72 hours later, and there’s still no resolution. The last scan was on March 8th, leaving me in limbo. Big Post shows no accountability, hiding behind rigid processes. Disheartened by the lack of care and transparency. Show details
Pete
PeteSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Go elsewhere

Bloody hopeless. My items sat in a depot for 11 days (after arriving in Brisbane from Melbourne) before they were delivered. Over the course of 7 days, I spoke to 5 different Big Post 'customer service' representatives - [Name Removed], [Name Removed], [Name Removed], [Name Removed] and [Name Removed]. All of them promised to look into it, escalate the issue and call me back with an update - but none did until after the delivery! All of the blame was passed onto their associated courier (Parca Logistics) who they were apparently unable to get a response from. Simply not good enough. Do not use this (lack of) service mob - you will be sorry. Just read the reviews! Show details
Renato
Renato

Excellent Customer Service

We use BigPost on a daily basis and we're overall pleased with their performance, which also offers a fairly broad list of carriers covering all sorts of freight and destinations. The portal interface is their Achilles' heel as at times it can be slow to connect and promptly refresh to include the selected prompts resulting in extended and unproductive idle times. This is sadly not an isolated issue as we've experienced this a number of times over the past few years, the issues are eventually rectified by their IT team, sadly however not usually quickly enough. I must however praise their customer service team for always being proactive and always available! Show details ·  1
Evie
EvieWide Bay-Burnett, QLD2 posts

Dealing with Leia was a pleasure. She was helpful, happy to answer all questions and communicated openly. Would absolutely recommend Big Post. Show details ·  1
Brian
BrianSydney, NSW2 posts

Great Customer Service

I have used many booking portals over the years and I find Big Post booking system easy to use with helpful guidance through the process. If anything does happen to go wrong the Customer Service team are always quick to respond with the right solution. A member of the Big Post customer service team Jasper helped me resolve a "Delivery Not Received" issue with a customer and with Jasper's quick and thorough response the issue was resolved in a timely manner and made our customer very happy. Would highly recommend Big Post and especially Jasper. Show details ·  1
BHalloran
BHalloranSydney, NSW2 posts

Great customer service

Hi, i just wanted to comment Jasper on his great customer service. We had an item lost in transit and Jasper was very helpful in locating it with the correct courier and also emailed to let us know id had been found and also when it was finally delivered! Show details ·  1
Krste P.
Krste P.

Worst service I ever had

Had parcel lost in transit and they keep telling me it’s out for delivery for a week. The time I spend on the phone I could have picked up my parcel myself.
I would NOT recommend or use this ever again Show details
Caitlin
Caitlin

Great Customer Service

I had a large package delivered by big post, and had wonderful customer service in the process. Jasper was so helpful, responsive, friendly and thorough. I was pleasantly surprised to receive such wonderful customer service. 5 stars. Show details ·  1