Listing monitored by Big Post

DAVE0202AU

The Most Lousy People

JaneBig Post

Hi Dave, I am so sorry to hear you have had an issue with your account. I will give you a call to discuss so we can try to resolve the issue.

We Will resolve it in Public as you have done with my Credit rating
You had an opportunity to respond 5 Days ago which is Now OVER

DAVE0202

So Management has ignored their accounts request to contact me
and no call received
A company Not Deserving Any time from Any One
Just proof they don’t stand by their reason for existence

Outstanding service

Hi recently signed up with Big Post.
Kellyann was amazing, polite to deal with and was so clear and professional with handling my requirements..
My first delivery arrived promptly as expected. Very happy with the services Big Post have offered..
High recommended very satisfied customer..
Jason. B
M&D Flooring

Hi Jason,
Kellyann will be thrilled to hear you are very happy with our service, thanks for taking the time to write a review!

A1 Spare Parts
A1 Spare PartsHunter Region, NSW

Excellent, service works really well for our business

Mathew from big Post signed me up and was very professional with the setup. Big post allows you the option to search different freight companies. price and delivery time is noted .

Thanks!

JaneBig Post

Thank you for taking the time to post your review and Mathew will really appreciate your feedback!

Chris A at The Porch
Chris A at The PorchGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Made a huge difference to my business. Thank you Big Post.

I have been using Big Post for several months and they tick all the boxes I need for my business.
*Simple to use booking system.
* Competitive rates.
*Tracking.
*Fast and friendly customer service.
*No added excessive charges for residential delivery of bulky items, a key factor in us switching over.

JaneBig Post

Thank you Chris for taking the time to post a review, we really appreciate it!

Easy prompt service

So far I have not had any problems using Big Post services when organising freight. I could not be happier with my rep Kellyan who is very quick and efficient.

JaneBig Post

Hi Robert, thanks for taking the time to post a review - Kelly and the team will be rapt to hear the feedback!

Andrew
AndrewGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Convenience in a few clicks

I have been using Big Post for the last couple of years and it has been a pleasant experience. I don't have to hold multiple freight accounts with monthly spending requirements anymore.
The accessibility of their online system makes for a very convenient and simple process when arranging freight. Our Freight is picked up promptly and delivered on time.
Everyone will always have differing opinions on their experience with a company, but I've had no faults in my dealings with Big Post and will continue to use them.

Hi Andrew,
we really do love to receive all types of feedback, so thank you for your kind words and taking the time to post a review!

BigPost are sensational!!

I have always found bigpost to be very competitive with their rates and customer service is great as well. I would highly recommend them! I cannot wait to use them again!

JaneBig Post

Hi Michael, thank you so much for your feedback, we really appreciate it!

Tiana
Tiana

Complete Disappointment

Elliot D.
Elliot D.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Horrible company. Every time we sent items with them, they would charge extra. They have no customer service.

Packages arrived brocken and big post always added charges. Their customer service is shocking. They refuse to help resolve any issues. Quick to take your money though. Very disappointed in the whole experience.

JaneBig Post

Hi Elliot, I am so sorry to hear you have had issues with your bookings. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate the issue?

Exactly what I wanted. Works great

Needed a replacement motor for a belt sander. The specs and measurements were accurate and easily read. Works like a charm.
Delivery was good. Great company to do business with

JaneBig Post

Thanks John, great to hear you had a good experience with your delivery.

Sam L.
Sam L.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Apparently its okay to be 6 days late.

Package was 6 days late from expected delivery date. Tracking information was incorrect entire time.
Had no communication from Bigpost. Every time I made contact I was giving different excuse from the truck broke down to traffic, etc.

Then told I would have to pay more money for an earlier delivery when package was already 6 days late.
No offer of a discount or compensation.
Impossible to rely on Bigpost anymore.

JaneBig Post

Hi Sam, I'm so sorry to hear you had an issue with your delivery. I have looked into your booking and would like to give you a call to discuss if you have some time?
Customer Service Manager

Donna HENSTRIDGE
Donna HENSTRIDGECentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Quick response time and very pleasant to deal with!

The team member that handled my query was wonderful to deal with! Very pleasant, well spoken, and quick to follow up on my query. You could hear her smile through the phone. I would gladly deal with them again!

JaneBig Post

Hi Donna, thank you so much for your kind words, I love knowing you could hear the smile through the phone!

Tris Richardson
Tris RichardsonGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Good Customer Service

Good customer service so far, with very competitive delivery costs :)
However, we have had some hiccups at the beginning of our booking through Big post when we were choosing Aeromax courier. The driver never showed up, and this is happening three times. Since then, we just keep using TNT via Big post. There is also no option on their online menu for the "Tech Sensitive Express" option for our pallet shipment, and unfortunately, their service team couldn't give us a solid reason why.

Delivery TimeOn Time

Alvin BrennerBrisbane

Really Poor Service, Hidden Fees Everywhere

Really terrible service, hidden fees added on everywhere, for residential pick up, for check weight, for weekly admin which doesn't seem to exist, no logic, like speaking with a child or to a brick wall. Would not recommend these guys if you're requiring regular freight needs, the invoicing and charges are completely inconsistent and problem solving really poor. Try Sendle, E-Go or just Australia Post as worthy alternatives or some of the other commercial agents if you run a business.

JaneBig Post

Hi Alvin, I'm devastated to read your review especially as you have been a customer since 2015. We will be in touch with you urgently.

Very convenient to use

I am a long time sender with BigPost and I have found them to be very easy to use and responsive with quotes and pick ups.
They send appropriate tracking information to my receivers.

JaneBig Post

Great to hear you are happy with our service, thank you for taking the time to post a review!

Read more reviews - page 2

HEADasked

Hi users wher do ye get it? Is it available to all states?? Love to know and try,fed up with aust post every store i have been to is run by people who dont have a grip on english and cant explain the annomalies within Aust post.

Cherry D.
Cherry D.

dont use big post , it is horrible .use transdirect

Thanks for that

JaneBig Post

Good morning - Big Post have thousands of active customers who are very happy with our service. We would love the opportunity to talk to you about our service and whether it is the right fit for your business. Please let us know the best time to contact you and I can send you a direct message for your contact details. We look forward to talking with you soon! Best Regards, Jane.

Jennifer M.asked

My daughter purchased a trail bike valued at 1600 dollars from a Dirt Bike shop in Melbourne. Delivery to Launceston was supposed to be 5 days. That was nearly 3 weeks ago. Have rang the Melbourne number and it appears all depots are looking for her package and can't find it. Today is day 6 of searching and still not found. Not very impressed at all. Her bike was 1650.00 plus 80 delivery and we have given up ever seeing her bike, let alone getting refunded for it by the courier company. According to the tracking it is sitting in Melbourne somewhere.
Very bad service. Would not recommend Bigpost to anyone at this stage.

Hi Jennifer

I'm very sorry to hear your daughters trail bike has gone missing in transit. Can you please provide me with a BP number or Connote number so I can investigate this issue for your urgently? Your daughter would have received an e-mail from Big Post with these details.

Jennifer M.

Hi David, thank you for your response, Big Post have been searching for it for over a week and to now there is still no trace of it. Connote number GPO001256057. Job Id number is 541281. It is almost 4 weeks since it was allegedly picked up from Dandy dirt bike shop in Melbourne. Good luck with it. It has just mysteriously vanished in to thin air.
Regards
Jenni. Lauren's mum

Hi Jenni,

Thanks for getting back to me quickly. I can see that we are still contacting TNT every day for an update. TNT are performing depot searches for the bike. I've asked my customer service manager to give you a call and make sure you're kept in the loop.

Please let me know if there's anything else I can do for you at the moment.

JOHN T.
JOHN T.asked

We were expected the item to be delivered today and no one called us.

JaneBig Post

Hi John, I'm sorry to hear you were not contacted. Can you please provide me with your Big Post job number and I'll look into your delivery for you?

Get an answer from our members and Big Post representatives