Verifiedcartransportexpress.com.au

Delivery Arrived in Good ConditionYes · No

Sonsy
Sonsy

Excellent service all round

My vehicle was safely delivered after being shipped by me from Darwin and received by me in Melbourne. The pick up and delivery persons were both cheery and careful. The vehicle arrived on schedule despite my having to change the delivery address.

I found your whole process of moving my vehicle efficient, speedy, competitively-priced and have also appreciated your carrier’s flexibility in delivering to a changed address.

The tracking site was very reassuring, and phone, email and sms contacts were prompt, efficient and courteous.

I would certainly recommend Car Transport Express and Prixcar to anyone contemplating an interstate move.

Thank you so much, to all staff, for your service and your good and timely communication. Show details ·  1

Bev Q
Bev Q

Carefree Transit

Easy, efficient, cost effective transport of our vehicle. Simple instructions for drop off and pick up. Will definitely use again. Show details ·  1
Jennifer Tottle
Jennifer Tottle3 posts

Excellent service

Car arrived earlier than expected
But was very happy with that Show details ·  1
Adam F.
Adam F.

Great service. Well priced and car arrived well ahead of time, really couldn't be happier! Show details ·  1
rodney
rodneyGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Chryslers on the Murray car show

we requested specific delivery dates and return dates for 4 cars to attend
a car show
the show was 4 1/2 hours from home so meeting these targets was important for us
this was achieved and credit should be given to the company and truck driver for making
this happen
leaving show quality cars to others to take care of them is always a hard choice to make
australia wide eased our concerns and delivered as expected courteous professional and punctual
recomend these guys any time Show details ·  1
Tassymiss
TassymissSouth-East, TAS3 posts

Quick

Quick service, actually arrived before the due date. Good personal service at both ends. Show details ·  1
Veev
Veev2 posts

Awesome

Great service delivered as scheduled easy to deal with fantastic Show details ·  1
Warren R.
Warren R.

Very good

The office staff were fantastic the car arrived before the agreed time which was great
The driver got his times wrong but no doubt the traffic was a problem
I would recommend them as a good company Show details ·  1
Jan
Jan

Taking a month for a ~five-day trip is a little excessive!

It was quite the saga to get my car across the country despite paying for it to be delivered reasonably quickly. The fact that it was left sitting at the drop-off depot for nine days certainly didn't help! (Had I not called to find out roughly where it was on its journey, it would probably still be sitting there) The arrival date was then delayed three times and getting information was tedious and almost always instigated by me. I understand arrival dates are estimates and that things happen that are unforeseen or out of the company's control but leaving a car idle for nine days does not constitute a reasonable or acceptable delay! Show details
Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Jan, I cannot find your booking number with this information. Please call the office so we can discuss.

Adam
AdamIllawarra, NSW

Car was moved with no issue
Everything was smooth and easy
We were always informed
Arrived when said they would Show details ·  1
Stephen D.
Stephen D.

Car transport

Car from picked and delivered when stated. Good Service and professional manner Show details ·  1
Stef Cris
Stef Cris

Great service and communication!

I recently had a car moved from Adelaide to Brisbane. All contact with office staff was prompt and professional. Car was delivered within timeframe provided and arrived in exactly same condition as when it left. Great service and at very reasonable and competitive price. Show details ·  1
Dan W.
Dan W.Darwin, NT

Outstanding communication, friendliness and professionalism

We shipped a vehicle from Brisbane to Darwin. Before the vehicle left Brisbane, roads flooded in Western QLD, blocking the route. These guys were outstanding in letting us know about the delay, and in getting the vehicle safely to Darwin. The vehicle arrived safe and sound, as quickly as was possible in the circumstances. Would definitely use these guys again, and would recommend to friends. Show details ·  1
Paul
Paul

Brilliant service, competitive rates

Brilliant service, arrives 5 days before expected which was good, very highly recommend Show details ·  1
RACHEL
RACHEL

FANTASTIC SERVICE

The whole experience from picking my car up to delivering it interstate was seamless. Communication was excellent with regular updates via email & text as well as helpful friendly customer service on the phone. My car arrived on time & in good condition. I would use ‘Car Transport Express’ again & recommend them to others. Thanks for a job well done! Show details ·  1

HU4life
HU4life

For a car collection from Geraldton WA to Brisbane QLD door to door how many times does the car get handled/ be moved from one truck to another & how much time is the car left in holding yards for transfers?

Danielle W.
Danielle W.

I am starting a class action against this company, they had my car for months and wouldn't tell me where it was, I only got it back because one of their tow truck guys contacted me, they still to this day wont refund my $900, if you have had problems with this company please contact me.

Roshan
Roshan

I need to move my car to Ayr, Queensland from Melbourne. Can I get a question for this?

Australia Wide Car Transport Express   DM

Hi Roshan, yes you can. Just visit our site and it will price it for you

Extra Information