Big W
See the Best Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Big W? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

Gail
GailSydney, NSW

Online order delivered to Perth!!!

Ordered some toys online for my grandchildren in lockdown in Sydney 12 days ago. Tracking order stated would arrive 8 days after order placed which I understand due to high demand on online orders due to lockdown.
Low and behold now order has been sent to Perth???
And should arrive in another 5 days.
16 Days from Central Coast to Sydney!!!
Will not order from Big W online ever again.

Very bad slow service

If do online order they playing with orders. And approve very late. How can buy products with bigw So sad about flicking online service

Dimitrios G.
Dimitrios G.Darwin, NT

Professional service

I was this morning at Casuarina’s NT BigW to buy just a cable and charger for my phone. After a minute the guy from the electronics dept came to me to ask very nicely if I need any help. His service was excellent. I can’t remember his name but it was about 10am. Well done BigW

ibfragalot
ibfragalotVictoria

Customer service is below average.

Bought a MicroMachines Cargo Transporter Toy, opened and found it was faulty. Wings don't click in, and so they fall off. Manufacturing defect, or design issue. Posted a comprehensive video on Youtube showing the problem, sent to them, however they don't behave like an online store. They won't view the video, and instead want me to take it to a store for assessment, or send it back to them. How much more time is this going to waste? C'mon BIG W. You're falling behind because you don't think innovatively. You're acting like an 80s / 90s era retail store. Next time I'm buying Amazon.

Mary
MarySydney, NSW

Very disappointing experience with Click and Collect during lock down!

I received a text at 6pmon Monday 20/7/21 telling me that my click and collect order was ready for collection. I tapped on the link and on the next link saying i was on my way. When I arrived at Big W Pagewood, I saw a sign saying that it was only open for collection from 9am until 5pm. I was very angry about this as it was a very cold night and I had only come out to collect my item. There was no info in the text advising the opening hours. When I checked my email later that night, I noticed I had also received an email telling me my item was ready for collection. AT the very bottom of this email was a note advising opening hours for click and collect. NOT good enough!!

oldman o.
oldman o.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

BigW discriminates on emails lol

Unhappy Customer
Unhappy CustomerSydney, NSW

NEVER AGAIN

Cancelled my order without notice. I reordered and was sent a wrong part to the heater. I paid express shipping because I was freezing. It's been a week of absolute hell. Told a new one is being sent to me but ended up not being sent at all. Said they were out of stock. Then that changed and now they are not... Yet still hasn't been sent. I've called and emailed a few times every day. Everyday something new comes up but my issue still hasn't been resolved. In the meantime I've been freezing day and night. I've never experienced anything like this before. They keep saying the issue has been escalated but that don't fall for that trap!! This isn't even half the story !! Go to Kmart !!

Katrina
KatrinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

It's not bad, but it could be better.

I brought a Cricut Joy, and some products to go with it. My order is currently processing, and already you have cancelled part of it. A set of Metallic markers that are meant to be used with the Cricut Joy. Here is my problem. I always find that you always cancel at least part of my order when I order online, but then if I manage to get to a store oh guess what? I've found it in a store. I order online for most it because I live and work really, in the middle of nowhere. So, no stores. I'm wondering what else might be cancelled with my order today. It seems to be taking awhile to process, so naturally I'm worried since you've cancelled part of my order once again.

Katrina

RETURN REFUSAL

I don’t understand why you are restricted to return items within 90 days, even though a receipt is provided and the products are still in unopened packaging. At least if they don’t want to refund your money give a store credit. They still have got your money! Customers do have genuine reasons.

Sash
SashMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor customer service

This is what i got for my online order but website still showing availability after few days as well
Thanks for contacting us. I'm sorry you were disappointed with your recent ordering experience

"Unfortunately, that item has sold out nationwide and we are unable to secure more stock at this time. Our buyers are working on obtaining more, but we can only get what our vendor will give us, and at this stage we cannot guarantee more will arrive

Unfortunately there is a slight time delay between our store system that indicates stock levels, and the ability to make the purchase on our website."

Nicola TrusslerMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor Delivery Service

Big W delivery through Toll has been atrocious, conflicting information from Toll, no communication, had to chase, very poor service

Lee
LeeSouthwest, VIC

Not good enough Big W

I ordered a delivery on 15 June. Apparently it was returned to sender. So far I have had 5 different reasons given. It is now 20 days since ordering. The process to get a refund is ridiculous so I’ve asked for them to resend. I don’t hold much hope for the arrival of the parcel.
Big W delivery is a joke. Don’t ever order from them

TinaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Website stock store availability

CALL BIG W each store to get employee to physically check if product you require is on floor.

Store manager confirmed with me personally stock availability shown on website isn't the physical product on store floor.
Issues with system live iodate on warehouse deliveries to stores and when stock is delivered to store.
i.e. nobody entering data on weekend if stock delivered on weekend

mark
markSydney, NSW

terrible experience

will not order online with big w again
ordered a watch for daughters birthday, chased it up with the big w online staff, Halyx told me it was to arrive in two days max. 9 year old daughter checking at front desk twice a day, still hasnt arrived12 days after order was placed
still waiting