Big W

Change of laybuy

Customer service is a low level and product quality is very low. Not disability friendly Laybuy unable to be paid over the phone what if your car lisence is canceled due to medical conditions the policy change has meant I don’t wish to shop at big w anymore.

The people they use to deliver are unreliable

We have used the online ordering twice now and both times the company they use to deliver the goods have been unreliable. Both times these were gifts and both times they have not come any where near their predicted delivery date. Be warned to allow a long delay.

AJRose

AJRoseSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible Customer Service.

Cancelled my layby without warning and took money from me. Firstly the guy at the Morayfield store was so rude, and then put through a complaint never heard from them. They have a lost a loyal customer and if they continue down this path they will lose many more. From now on I will be sticking to kmart or target.

Rachel

RachelWilliamsdale 2620, ACT

Worst. Service. Ever.

Ordered nappies. Its been 4 weeks. Items were returned to sender for reasons unknown. Have had to purchase multiple other nappy packs whilst waiting for my order to arrive. Have emailed Big W but so far no resolution.

desiree18

desiree18BRISBANE

Waste of time and money.

Ordered online. 1 item turned up. Contacted x2 company re:shipment never got back to me. Then courier. No response. Then Big w. No one has replied yet.

K. todd

K. todd

Appalling service

redlum9999

redlum9999South East Queensland, QLD

How hard can it be?

Seriously in 2021 can't they have an online system where the items that you order online, which they say are in stock, actually are? Order and pay ,then get told a day later that there is no stock. And have to wait up to a week to get your money back. Hopeless .

Abbey

AbbeySouth East Queensland, QLD

Unresolved issue

I ordered a spin mop online i had a box arrive from big w and in the box was a box of baby wipes no spin mop i tried to resolve it with big w and sent them pictures and proof they said they were sorry and going to send out my mop i originally ordered but they never did i tried to resolve it again for a secound attempt and just got passed around and ignored months later still no resolution.

Helen Smith

Helen SmithSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Service

I ordered 3 items on line on the 17th February and I received all my items I ordered on the 18th through Australia Post. Very impressed with the service by all incolcws.

Bing

BingVictoria

Deceitful!! Reported to ACCC

• +1Thumbnail
nina

ninaPerth, WA

bad customer service

Shopped in Livingston last night. The product I wanted wasnt on the rack but shows available in this location. Staff was too lazy to get it from the back. Saying the number showing online isn’t correct and refused to check in stock. Told me to check with lady in service desk. Lady in service Desk says the other staff is from the department and she knows better. I end up had to place an order online and go back again to get it this morning. It is like I am begging you to sell things to me.

Worst delivery service in Australia

Absolutely useless..Ruined my son's 10th bday.Ordered item was thrown on our front Lawn on stormy Melbourne morning.No correspondence to let us know that the delivery was going to be that morning.3 weeks later a s Iam still chssing up refund and pick up of damage goods

Sarah

Sarah Perth, WA

Online purchasing

I put a pick up order in online while the store was closed they were fast efficient and friendly I will be definitely using this service again for my shopping needs

Diana

Diana Sydney, NSW

Big W Paige wood back dock!

Horrible service picking up dining chairs from the back dock in Paigewood Big W . Made us take the boxes alone to the car. And was being rude

Br00

Br00Sydney, NSW

Perfect Buying Experience.

I ordered a JVC television for Click and Collect at about 10 PM a couple of days ago. A order confirmation email was received almost immediately. The following morning another email arrived at about 10 AM to inform me that my order was ready for collection. When I got to the Service counter at The BIG W Warringah Mall the TV was there waiting for me. I did need to show the order email and my ID to a very friendly staff. All in all an excellent buying experience.

Shane

Shane

Order placed 23/1/21 still waiting on some products to be delivered

Ordered lego creator on 23/1/21 was supposed to be delivered on 27/1/21 still waiting on delivery of product. Even paid $7.95 for delivery pathetic!!!

simond

simondSydney, NSW

Rude staff at Penrith, NSW

I found the woman with short hair working at the service desk impolite and confrontational while trying to return an item.

Ziah khan

Ziah khanGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Worst customer service at Big W Werribee

Indian staff member with bloody ego and attitude. Get your customer service skills on point first nutcase. You don't yell at a customer. We all know about social distancing. I made my way to a checkout where there was no customers so explain where I need to keep my social distance. You attacked me out of no where. You never looked behind to see if the checkout was clear of other customers or not. Shame on you for behaving like an idiot. What do you expect from an Indian staff member. They take their ego and attitude wherever they go.

Store LocationWerribee
Susan Neaves

Susan NeavesCentral West, NSW

NO MORE

Having ordered 6 packs of hand wipes for $9.90 postage my order was reduced to 1 as stock was not available. Had they contacted me I would have cancelled the order instead of paying postage for only 1 item worth $4.80. This is not the first time they have done this, so I will not be shopping with BW again EVER.

290373m

290373mGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Lowest end service, unhelpful staff, Not recommended at all