Big W

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Top quality costumer service

I visited Big W Eastland and was helped by an excellent shop assistant, Margherita (not sure about the way to spell her name). She did everything possible to find the books that I was looking for, helped me to get them from the shelves while selecting the best covers (the ones that were not damaged). She treated me with courtesy and respect. Another good reason to return to this shop!

Store LocationBig W Eastland Victoria

Jehosaphat

JehosaphatCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

6 NEW NINTENDO GAMES PURCHASED. RECEIVED EMPTY GAME CASES & NO GAMES

Ordered 6 Nintendo Switch games only to discover the plastic game cases were empty and no game cartridges were found inside. So I paid hundreds of dollars for 6 plastic cases. Cannot understand how this could occur! Yet to resolve this issue!

Online store sells stock that is unavailable

Im frustrated that half my click and collect order is unavailable. I have been refunded, but the item should not have been able to be purchased if out of stock.

Don't click and collect!

Ordered something before 12pm to make the 'pick up after 4pm' deadline. Got a text message at 5.30pm...on a Saturday (store had been closed for 30 minutes at that point). Absolutely useless. Will never use that service again.

australia

australiaaustralia nsw

Buyer Beware

Amazing for lego

Big w is very reliable. It has to be the best store for lego sets. I love coming here and definitely recommended this to those who absolutely love using lego

Jod

Jod

Great cheap shop

I often shop here as there's a great selection of items to choose from at really competitive prices, the stores are spacious and no crowded aisles, staff are helpful. Only negative is self serve cash register, i know there everywhere but I believe they do put people out of work

Store LocationShepparton

Neilos B.

Neilos B.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Great Value Company

I've used Big W for years and have always been impressed with the way they go about business. Based on my own personal experience I would highly recommend Big W

Rich

RichWestern Australia

Good Experience

Second time I've ordered from Big W online using Pick Up option. Received notice within a couple of hours that the item was ready to be picked up. No problem picking up from store.

M B S

M B SSydney, NSW

Know your products

Asked for assistance on where I can find handkerchiefs for my husband today. What a shock not 1 but 2 staff members at Hurstville did not know what they were

Store LocationHurstville

Debra Lee

Debra LeeDarling Downs, QLD

Your fault but I felt guilty!

Store LocationClifford Gardens

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

online order DIsaster!!!!

Worst online service ever half order wasnt delivered other half was wrong order then they messed up the refund doesnt get much worse!!!! I will never order online again worst experience ever!!

BuyGeorge

BuyGeorgeGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Hopeless

Hopeless and deplorable service.
Big W sells items despite having no stock. You only find out after you make inquiries. Big W expect you to accept that not all of your order can be fulfilled - and still charge you the same postage fees. Never again.

1. Ordered 18 November;
2. Sent email 25/11- where is it?;
3. Advised 25/11 not all available;
4. Requested full refund 25/11;
5. Big W sent part order regardles 25/11;

Rude , unfriendly and aggressive service

I was warned re Big W rude service but it was worse when I had an experience with a rough looking young man in his 30s . He was rude and aggressive.
The young women near the check out was rude and unfriendly.
The store is in Queen st Brisbane

Store LocationBig W queen st brisbane.

Judy2803

Judy2803AU

Womenswear

I am totally disappointed in the womenswear dept in my local store.What has happened??? Im afraid I wont be buying any more clothing, the range is totalling boring.There are no markdowns as previous , all in all Big W has lost the plot.

Store LocationTweed City

shirleyraySydney, NSW

Really Good Customer Service

Big W Narellan Town Centre, a lady named Maryanne at the checkout yesterday could not have done more for us. We were trying to use our online vouchers which would not go through for our purchases of Wish Gift Cards. She tried and tried so patiently, enlisting help from her colleagues not once blaming us for the vouchers being invalid. After calling her manager we were all surprised to find that vouchers cannot be used to buy gift cards! We paid with Eftpos and all was good. Maryanne was wonderful - thank you.

Store LocationNarellan Town Centre

Leighroy

LeighroyAU

Why bother having pre orders ?

This will be my last time ordering online from Big W. Ordering my PlayStation games ahead of release is great but what is the point if a game is released on the 15th and Im still waiting 5 days later for it to arrive ? Other places have pre ordered games arrive on the release date Big W just dont care. I will never order from them again.

DaveCorrimal

Pre order wait

Yolanda

YolandaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great Online Service

I have used the BigW online shopping service many times and have always only had a great experience. I have used the home delivery option as well as collection in store with absolutely no issues. Products are always of high quality and the options online are great. What would be nice is a free shipping for orders over a certain value.

Second negative experience ordering online

Today for the second time ever, I placed an online order with Big W for a Christmas gift for my grandson - and for the SECOND time, I was later informed that the item ordered was NOT available after they took payment. And I now have to AGAIN wait 3-5 working days to receive my refund. If an item isnt available, it should not be listed! 2 out of 2 aint bad Big W - no way I will return a third time!!!

Ash H.

Ash H.asked

Hi
a while ago I put a layby on for Christmas and because I haven't finished Christmas shopping Ive lost the original docket I have the one saying I have put money on it.
So my question is, is there a way to find out what I have put on my layby?

Dave

Big W is probably best to answer this . Call into the store at lay-bys as they should have a record of the lay-by and the amount owing and due date. Did they take your particulars when you put away the purchase? For me I like using Afterpay as its 4 payments over 8 weeks. The receipt you have should have a lay by / order number I think. Even give your store a call. Hope there is help amongst that info. Its only what I would do in this case.

shirleyray

Big W will have a record of your lay-by. I lost my receipt once and they found me by my name and sorted it out for me. Just contact them.

george
george

go to the store & ask

Brad D.

Brad D.asked

I made an online purchase payment was made with master card. The next day I got email saying we have to reimburse your payment because card details could not be verified.

Thanks for the info.

liz

lizasked

Hi I’d like to know if anyone’s bought a queen sized mattress in a box from Big W ? If so, what did they think of it and how would they rate it please?

Country Cook
Country Cook

You would have to ring Big W
I am more than an hour by highway from any big W
And just a customer

fred f

If it has a make and model maybe check this site for reviews

Get an answer from our members and Big W representatives