Big W

See the Best Shops in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Check out at front of the store.

I prefer to shop at Big W because of the ease of puchasing my goods and paying for them at the front of the store. At k-mart it's makes you feel awful
being pulled up to show your shopping docket. Big W lay out it is easy to walk around and has good products. And staff that are pleasant.

Store LocationWoodgrove Melton

Good Variety

Ellenbrook Store - staff are friendly and helpful. Good variety in-store, clean, bright and low pricing. Minor criticism - when there's a toy sale everything is spread all over the shop, makes it hard to locate certain items.. Anyways thanks Big W!

Online store is limited

Big w is great instore, lots of stock etc. Their online store is shocking, i cant even order car seats that they have in store online. Great when i can get to the store.

Should have put more thought into the size of the clothes lines

I popped for the dearest model in a clothes airer and paid the $49 for the Big W Ezy Airer Clothes Rack. Now the product itself is quite good decent hanging space if your in a unit and only have a balcony, relatively light weight and a pretty good capacity also the benefit of not having to hang things on top of each other, which is painful from my experience. Still have the usual issue of hanging clothes in between each line which are pretty close together but that said its quite good compared to others i have seen and used. Folds up easily which was great during the recent high winds just one major floor and why i only rate as "OK" its the width of the lines in the middle section they are extremely large, the pull outs on each end are fine its just the middle section so i'd expect as it busts up all my current pegs i'll be forced to invest in those larger ones. Bit of a shame this bit or I would probably rate as very good.

Store LocationLiverpool

Best Purchase Ever

I recently purchased a 65inch Viano Smart TV from Big W Mildura, I had been looking online for some time & could not find what I wanted until I went to the Big W Home Page & looked under TV's & found out exactly what I was looking for with the perfect price tag on it, I could not believe how cheap it was compared to other TV's this size, so immediately called the store to see how many they had in stock, they were very helpful & I informed them that I would be right over to pick it up. Well home now with my new 65 inch Smart TV & my very happy family.

Store LocationBig W Mildura

Falls price drop

Sheet set was $22 new sign Price Drop $22
Another one was $30 price drop $30
Big w stocklands wetherill park nsw.
Another size
Was 39 price drop $39
We are not fools we may live in western suburbs.

Store LocationWetherill park

customer service

staff member TOMARA at big w riverton wa was unbelievably good in assisting us with our enquiry. big w should be proud to have her on staff. her assistance was much more than one would expect.

Store Locationriverton western australia

A shower curtain which doesn't stop water

I like Big W and will continue to shop there but I will not buy the more expensive $15 shower curtains again as they do not stop any water - my floor was drenched. The $10 cheaper option actually works far better - just wanted to give everyone a heads up - sometimes more expensive doesn't equal better. It is a shame I didn't keep the receipt as they went into the bin after two watery floor uses. I have always found the staff on the floor to be brilliant.

Store Locationbrisbane city

Value for money

The stores that I visited people are really friendly. Products are good quality never had any issues for the past 10 yrs. kids clothes cheap and good quality as well.

Store LocationMcArthur complex, Brisbane City

Please don’t allow your front door person to call people Dear or Darling I’m 50 not 88. It is really annoying and patronising.
I now do not want to go past this person on the door.

Store LocationAltona meadows

Good online service

Always happy with the quality of my purchases from this retailer. Last few orders items have been listed as in stock online but when the order is processed it states not available which is frustrating. Goods usually arrive quickly though

Use Over Kmart!!

I have seen condoms in the kmart store but for some reason they werent on the online store. In my opinion this is a safety issue. i needed condoms fast and kmart let me down. im a young bloke and i dont fancy having a baby at this age and big w helped me with that. thank you big w you protected me from making my girlfriend pregnant and protecting me from my girlfriends sti's. so dont buy from kmart they will dont care about you and if you rely on them to much they will probaby blue ball you. so 5 stars from me congrats to big w i love yall

If I could give 0 stars I would

I purchased 2 phones and 2 cases. I only received 1 case. I'm missing 2 phones and a case. Not happy it's ridiculous! I asked customer service what was going on and they said that I should check tracking to see if it was sent in different parcels. I checked and no it was apparently all sent together. However I was missing items. Poor online service so angry. Will be contacting the appropriate people if I am not refunded my money. I will update if big W fix this problem.

Rude employee

We were using self service at Midland gate Big W.
My daughter dropped the bottle of coke. My partner went with her to exchange it and put it to the back of the drinks.
The attendant from self service followed and said don't effing put it back and grabbed a bottle out but grabbed the wrong one anyway!

Pathetic and false claims on website

Bigw advertises on its website that orders for click and collect placed before 12:00 could be picked up same day after 4:00PM. Based on this statement I placed an order for a gift for my son. Despite 3 days have not received notification for pick up despite their website showing item available in stock. when I contacted online help desk they are saying we have asked store to expedite it though stock is available with them. Why make such exaggerated claims of same day pick up when they cannot fulfill this in 3 days even.

Service to the Gawler Big W was far better than I have received from any other store.

I could not buy a Phillips all in one cooker in the Riverland
so I rang Gawler Big W.t
They were more than helpful the woman I spoke to even went out to the loading dock & searched for the exact model. Price was the best Anywhere for the Phillips HD2237/27 They made sure that it arrive by post very quickly
excellent service

Store LocationBig W Gawler

Worst customer service

Went to Macqurie centre big w to exchange nappies (husband got wrong size) with receipt not open in perfect condition. Customer service staff advise that larger size huggies nappy is more expensive that I need to pay difference. I explained that the price difference on receipt is because the item was on special when I bought it and today it’s not. However only an exchange of size should not matter or incur a price difference. Employer did not listen called manager Julie who came listen and said to me offcourse you can exchange without difference. This was the worst exchange experience and I highly recommend training your customer service employees more and listening to your customers. This was anything but customer centric and I will never return to your retail store worst experience.

Store LocationMacqurie shopping centre

Click and collect! Took forever

Got items online clickncollect. But you have to go to layby service to pick up. Giant line up. Took me 20 mins to just collect an item. Much quicker to go in and purchase off the shelf. Not enough staff in store to assist.

Store LocationGreenhills

Made to feel like I had done something wrong in Atherton QLD

I have just tried to return a book purchased by my husband for my birthday yesterday, with the receipt dated lunch time yesterday.
I did not want the purchase as I have read the book
On returning it I was asked why the cover was not flat and a little curled( not creased) to which I replied that is how it was purchased.
Then i was asked why I would purchase a book in that condition, to which I answered" it was a birthday present"
Then I was told they could not resell this item due to the slightly curled front cover and they would have to through it away
I then again told the girl I had purchased it this way and only opened to cover to put the receipt in
After getting the manager and making me feel like I had done something wrong I refused my refund and left the store
Although it was only $14 I will not purchase from this BigW again as I feel upset ashamed after trying to return this item

Store LocationAtherton

wonderful staff

I would just like to say that on the 1/7/19 (Sunday) I was served firstly by a young man named Michael in the mobile phone section at Big W in the Bendigo Market Place, then when I returned by a young man named Ross, these two fellows were exceptional to me and very patient, I really appreciated their help, I just wanted to let you know how polite and lovely they are, I was going to get my phone at JB Hi Fi but their service was very poor and I didn't feel comfortable so thank you to your staff

Store LocationBig W Bendigo Market Place