Big W Photos

Big W Photos

4.2

Great canvas photos

Quality product at a good price, easy to use web based ordering system, notified when available in store, easy to collect. Polite happy store staff. Will be ordering again, thanks

Store LocationArmadale west Australia

Not worth it

So unhappy with my product. I purchased a blanket gift for a friends birthday and it turned out very below average. The photos themselves are fine, but have printed on the blanket so crooked. As I’m paying $110 for it I would at least expect it the photos to be printed on straight. Kinda embarrassed to now give this as a gift.

All sorts of problems with new big W photo website

Words & photos to blurry to see. I've used 2 different browsers with the same result. You need to zoom in to read the text you type but the type option doesn't work on zoom so when you type you have to zoom out again & everything is unfocused. I am getting headaches doing my books. The features are very limiting without many backgrounds to choose from & no borders. No embellishments. Fonts are very limiting to & bare no relationship to the sizes they were before. Also doesn't seem like any of the suggestions to improve the site have been actioned. Very disappointing.

Great photo books

Was very happy with the photo books I've done with Big W. Found the site very easy to navigate and the variety of layouts. Very happy with the special prices on hardcover books, affordable for those of us on a low income. Would love to see Big W introduce being able to put a title under the photo that's on the front cover. More than happy to recommend Big W photos to family and friends.

Shelly

ShellyFar North Queensland, QLD

Good value

Good value for money and was the perfect gift... very happy with the product. I selected item due to the fact it was a special promotion.. happy to recommend this item...

Store LocationKawana Waters

Vic

VicMurray Mallee, SA

Best photo albums and books

Every thing that I ordered was great the photo albums the chopping board and the teddy bears I would definitely recommend Big W photos excellent service very reliable thank you

Store LocationMurray Bridge South Australia
Joe

Joe

Why change your online photo site

I tried to do a photo book on the Harvey Norman online site, only to find they have changed the way it’s done, it’s now useless. I decided to give Big W ago, GUESS WHAT, same terrible setup as HN. I have just waisted 2hrs trying to do one simple 8x6 photobook. It kept dropping out and losing pics & wouldn’t let me save anything. Ridiculous. Looks like I’ll be going to Snapfish. Please look at the reviews from other cust trying to do photo books and please fix this issue.

VeePerth, WA

Big w photo new site has a glitch

Store LocationOnline photo site
Vee

Good news, after persisting their IT finally found my 60 page project and reinstalled it, so I have finished my book :)

joyce

joyceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Reliable for family pics!

I've always used Big W and never been disappointed. Quick delivery and very affordable! My daughter-in-law just gifted us 4 beautiful photo blocks from their recent family photo shoot. Displayed in "pride of place"!

Store Locationspringfield central QLD

Jalex

JalexSydney, NSW

Perfect photos

Beautiful quality photos and fast delivery to store and fast pick up in store . Will definitely be using Big W photo lab again and highly recommending to friends and family.

Store LocationBlacktown
CrisB

CrisBHunter Region, NSW

PhotoLab

With great pleasure I use the Big W photo lab to make photo albums, prints and children's books. Consistently I receive better than expected items service and professionalism. Highly recommendable.

Store LocationMount Hutton
Lisa

LisaAU

cut off

got my photos bk and about 2cm is cut off from the top from the original photo not good when it has your head at the top and cuts some of it off

Neville Power

Neville PowerSydney, NSW

great reliable service

I am very impressed by your efficient service.
Would recommend it to my friends.
The staff were friendly and helpful to me
will use your service for all my prints.

Store LocationHURSTVILLE
MAV

MAVSydney, NSW

The new photo website is horrible

I have ordered a few photos books from Big W photos. They are fantastic and you can get some really good deals. The new website is horrible. It's slow, doesn't upload all pictures, keeps coming up with errors. Won't be ordering again purely because website is so painful.

Lemongrass

LemongrassDarling Downs, QLD

Metal print from Big W was fantastic

Nervously ordered a Big W 75cm x 100cm metal print and was thrilled with the result. It came out FANTASTIC. Colour and pixels were spot on. Paid for high pixel vector image at alamy.com which helps. If you submit a rubbish image, you'll get a rubbish print! They have super sales all the time, and with click and collect, there was no shipping cost. We love our print.

Store LocationToowoomba Grand Central

dmnoon

dmnoonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great product!

Love these photo books, easy to use, prices are good, with great results. The previous background options and wide choices of word balloons were much much better, but you can still put together a great photo book.

Store LocationBrookside, Mitchelton Qld
Leeza

LeezaHobart

Much better than anticipated.

Great choice of products & prices. Photos were just screenshots & we weren't expecting much.... But WOW! they all look amazing - thank you.
We will definitely use the online option again to collect in store.

Store LocationHervey Bay
michelm

michelmSydney, NSW

A real head ache to work with.

Store LocationWinston Hills and phoned Maryland
Annette Adsett

Annette AdsettRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Hard cover personalised books

After selecting an advertisement for a book with a photo on the cover, I started composing the book, but a cover photo wasn't allowed. Why? I have previously compiled 27 books.

Store Locationsouth tweed

Excellent quality and online customer service

I designed premium cushion prints for mothers day, received all on time and quality was excellent for 2 out of the 3 cushions. When I asked for a reprint of the 3rd cushion due to poor printing, customer service were very accomodating and reprinted with no issues. It turned out perfect.

Store Locationonline