Big W Photos

• Job Satisfaction
  • Timeliness

JannyDee
JannyDee

Great printing of calendars and stickers

Very happy with the production of calendars using my photos - great quality - clear, nice colours and reproduction. Stickers for children also terrific - a wide variety of designs available on the website.

Dee77
Dee77

Beware, the new software is poor quality compared to the previous one.

I have previously ordered many Photo books from Big W with great success, however the new software has less options for background colours and embellishment, and is not user friendly. I am currently frozen out as I try to add more photos and the screen freezes and I cannot go back to the project. Total waste of my time. The last book I printed had text cut off the top of many pages, yet no warnings displayed when I was creating. They lure us with half price specials, but can't deliver the quality. Never again!

Sonia
Sonia

Absolutely fantastic

Absolutely fantastic... The young gentleman who helped me with my canvas prints was exceptional... I honestly couldn't have done it without him... Thank you ever so much PAUL you are truly a gem

memories

I wasnt too sure on how the photo books would turn out but am so pleased with them. Wonderful quality. Would definitely recommend the books.
The engraved glasses I would not recommend. The font was way too small and no option given to increase the size.
Canvas photos were OK. Not the best quality.

Laurie
Laurie

PC ordering is quick & simple

Love ordering through my PC. Easy, simple & quick. Love being able to choose which store to pick up my photos from. Saves a lot of time and their deals are great

Nice product

I thought the writing on the glass was too small and too light in colour and I don’t remember being given the opportunity to increase the font and colour size!

Lynda
LyndaSydney, NSW

Online photo orders

I’ve been ordering photos in store from BIGW for years. During Covid I decided to try ordering online. The website was easy to use quick and the photos were great quality.

Dunnster64
Dunnster64South East Queensland, QLD

Easy as. Great value.

Regular user of this one. Their special deals are hard to beat. Really like the pay now, create later offers. Make those holiday coffee table books good value. We use it every time now and dont bother printing out photos. Wall canvases are also great value. Look out for the specials.

Store LocationOn line
SundayBest
SundayBestGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wonderful Quality Prints

I have relied on BigW Photo for years! Quality is always fantastic! I usually get the Canvas prints when they are on sale and love to see my favourite holiday prints on the wall - brings so much joy!!

Store LocationOnline

Marion Sims
Marion SimsSydney, NSW

PHOTO BOOK

From the time I purchased the photo books I was very happy. I had 3months to complete my books from the time I purchased them. I received an email about a week or so after I had put them in to be done and was very happy with the quality.

Quality Slipping

This would be the 7th canvas photo I have ordered from Big W Photos and unfortunately this one is a bit of a disappointment. The canvas isn't as tight to the frame as the others and there is part of the end of a staple sticking out of the wooden frame. It was ordered as a portrait but the hanging strap is for a horizontal picture. I will be using velcro strips to hang it, so I can get around that problem. I am just disappointed in their quality control, I hope the canvas wont sag over time. Please don't let your standards slip.

SARAH G.
SARAH G.

Very fast and I got a book that was on sale, so happy my kids have a photo book for $8

Great book . Size is good . The glossy finish is excellent . The photo app takes a bit to get used to , but now I've done a few books it's pretty simple . I'm printing books straight from my iPhone

Perfect

app was easy and informative , turn around time excellent , quality was high quality and service was excellent.
very self explanatory , saves so much time and effort.
i got on app and les than 2 hours later i had my photos

Great photo books

Love love love the photo books that I ordered. They were simple to create and the quality is excellent. I now have beautiful coffee table books. I’ll be ordering more!

UNHAPPY

I Have been trying to order for half hour. Not giving right info to allow order. Can't get a password to sign in. Not easy although have done ordering before.