PrivateFleet

PrivateFleet

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PrivateFleet

Luke
LukeGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Great experience

Excellent to deal with, I'd already tried negotiating with a couple of car dealers and couldn't get much more than a couple of hundred dollars off. Always good to talk to some dealers anyway so you have a comparison of what Private Fleet can do for you.
Private Fleet came back to me with a price that was a saving of $8,700 of the RRP of the car I was after, slight improvement..
They are very knowledgable and keep you updated as your order progresses, if there are any lags in where your car is they will do their best to find out what is happening.

Kay
KayMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great car purchase experience

Came by Private Fleet through a carsales website. They offered a $1000 discount on dealer purchase price, negotiated with the dealer from order through to delivery of vehicle. Fantastic customer service. Will recommend to anybody buying a new car.

Garry
GarrySydney, NSW

Great Service

After contacting Private Fleet for the first time I found that they had excellent knowledge of the industry
which gave me confidence in using their services. They have great communication in regard to regular updates on progress and I found that they were prompt and courteous at all times. The delivery of the vehicle was on time and hassle free. I can't fault their service and would certainly use them again.

Good price and service.

The price they got me was much better than anything I could find myself. The communication and paperwork could have been a bit better but they knew what they were doing and it all ended very well.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Chris
ChrisSydney, NSW

Good Car Buying Experience

From start to finish an excellent experience. Save going from dealer to dealer and trying to haggle over price. I contacted Private Fleet at about 11.30am one morning and by 3.00pm the same day I had purchased the vehicle of choice at a price better then that offered by either of the three dealers that I had previously visited. Know what you want and let Private Fleet do the running around for you.

Rodney
RodneyHobart, TAS

I called out of the blue

I did an internet search looking for options to purchase a new vehicle and stumbled upon Private Fleet. I have never used a company like this, always just doing the ring around when I'm buying a new vehicle. I was contacted by sales consultant Robert Norris from Private Fleet and I can only say that I found the whole experience excellent. Robert answered all questions asked, was very helpful with sourcing information on the vehicles I was looking at and very patient while I took time to make my decision. All in all a very good experience and I will be letting my network know that using Private Fleet is a very good option when looking for a new vehicle. Also, Ellie was also very professional in looking after the admin side of the deal.

les
lesSydney Surrounds, NSW

First time

Rob was fantastic, total professional, have certainly passed on the Private fleet details to everyone I talk to about my impending purchase. Thanks again Rob

james
jamesDarling Downs, QLD

well played..

c ould not be more helpful.thanks rob...painless to the point of being easy. all over in 2 days thanks again.

Quick Service

I called Robert at 12pm and he had an option for me within 3 hrs. Cheaper than the local dealer. Very knowledgeable and easy to deal with.

Happy customer
Happy customerCentral West, NSW

Great Service – wouldn't have found our car without it!

Private Fleet found our car on Thursday and we picked it up Tuesday! There was only 1 left nationwide and it saved us waiting 3-5 months to order one. Couldn't recommend more!

Joseph
JosephSydney, NSW

It took less than a day to purchase the car I wanted

I spoke with John mid-morning and by that afternoon, he had sourced the car at a price much better than I had sourced myself. He made the process of buying a car hassle free, and without the need to haggle with sales people. This was so much better than my previous car purchase which was directly with a dealership. I'll be definitely speaking with PrivateFleet for my next car purchase.

• Return Claim MadeNo

Peter Turner
Peter TurnerGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Second time purchase

I bought a Suzuki Jimny for myself through Rob Norris 18 months ago and was delighted with the end result and the entire process. The wife wanted to upgrade her car so Rob organized trade in and purchase of a Kia Seltos to replace her Honda HRV. Covid unfortunately delayed the delivery but it was finally delivered yesterday.
We are right for cars for the time being, but I guarantee I’ll be ringing Rob when the Jimny comes out of warranty to organize a replacement.

Eric
EricSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Robert provide great customer service and got the price I wanted. You can save money using private fleet. I recommend using them.

John McKellar
John McKellarMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic Outcome

I came upon Private Fleet while seeking general information but I am glad I did. Private Fleet responded to my needs for a new car, sought out the new car I had been looking for and arranged a trade in of my old vehicle. Very happy with my new MG HS. I recommend Private Fleet to anyone seeking a new Car.

Yvonne L.
Yvonne L.Central Queensland, QLD

Great knowledge & experience

Thankyou to David and team for your expert knowledge and experience searching for the right car for me. Highly recommended.

• Incentivised Review No