PrivateFleet

PrivateFleet

Steve

SteveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Would Certainly Use a Fourth Time !

This is the 3rd time I have used this service without any dramas. Service seems to work best if you are committed to buying and sure of the make model and details of the vehicle you really want. The service is not geared to multiple quotes on multiple vehicle types and grades. New vehicle was delivered to my door again in perfect condition, a week earlier than promised and no need to traipse around car yards and dealers! Was there a better deal out there? Well maybe but there is no way I could find it without devoting lots of time and hassle to trade in two vehicles. Top marks to the all-female "crew" at Private Fleet and the Dealer.

Time saving

Love what this company did for us. We where too busy to ring around or visit dealers and so this service made life so much better. They did all the running around for us. Shouting from the roof tops for this company have referred them 3 times so far. As a small business owner they took care of everything, as I did not have time to run around. Brilliant jog guys.

Cyco

Cyco

Glad I didn't have to coordinate it all !!

Just bought, and financed, a new Suzuki Swift and an HSV Camaro, and traded my Ford and the mother-in-law's Skoda. I had a quote for the lot from the local dealer so I knew I was getting a great deal when PrivateFleet came through with their quotes. The local dealer couldn't get the colour I wanted but PrivateFleet came up with one in SA. The staff at every phase were helpful, friendly, efficient and focussed on getting us happily to delivery of the cars.

Jack

JackSydney, NSW

3rd time user / best for Toyota

Time and time again I check these guys pricing against a couple of dealers. They are fantastic and prices are stronger.
A review is the least I can offer. I read some of the unhappy reviews and it amazes me that the majority never actually used the service through to the end.
For me the service is excellent with reviews sent and test drives booked .
My new Toyota was delivered and I Thrilled with my new kluger . Kids happy wife happy I’m happy.
Worth while giving them ago. 3rd Toyota and best pricing every time.

Jeronomo

JeronomoSydney, NSW

Only worth it if you are incapable of having a conversation yourself

Private Fleet are only interested in you until they get a payment out of you. They engage in practices which are misleading and deceptive ie they do not send you the terms and conditions of their contract until you send them a payment.

Warren

WarrenSydney, NSW

Easy process to buy and sell your car

It was daunting prospect buying my new car. Trying to make sure I get the best deal from the car dealer and also getting a good trade in. Private Fleet took that worry away. They were able to go to dealers all over to get the best deal. Brought my new Golf from Wodonga and sold my existing car to a dealer in Brisbane. Saved myself $3k. Private Fleet arranged to pick up and delivery. Very satisfied with my decision to use PrivateFleet.

southerly

southerlySydney, NSW

Great price & very quick service

Private Fleet got 9 quotes on the same day I submitted my request for a new Hyundai. Got a better than price than any of the individual dealers. Thanks to Luke I purchased the car within the first day of contacting Private Fleet. Highly recommend this company. Car delivered to home address with a full tank of fuel. Have now used this company for the last 2 new cars we have purchased,

Can I give a no star review

Hazadad

HazadadSouth East Queensland, QLD

Very Impressed

greg kelly

greg kellySydney, NSW

private fleet

excellent way to purchash new car would use their service again . all involved were friendly and professional to deal with. takes the troubla and hassle out of new car buying

Big fella

Big fellaDarling Downs, QLD

Awesome service will use again

Awesome service we received a great deal all communication was clear and accurate. I will be recommending this service to friends and family and will be utilizing private fleets services again when I get my next upgrade.

Turn-away

Turn-awaySouth-Eastern Region, NSW

Not worth your time

Initially interacting well, but turn irrespective, condescending, and rude if no deal goes ahead. Avoid this service. The savings are not worth your time. Dealer interactions could be more rewarding.

colb902

colb902Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Would not do again

Tried this to get a better deal. However the price I got was only marginally better than the dealer. Dealer was in Vic and the delivery of the vehicle was 1 MONTH LATE - plus had wrong mats and arrived covered in dirt. My instinct was not to go through with the sale when I got the quotes and I should have trusted my instinct and stayed with the local dealer than I can call/ visit if anything goes wrong.

Macca

MaccaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Great results

Private fleet staff very helpful and got the sale done in 4 hours. Better than any offer I received from any dealership. The car was delivered on time and in excellent condition

Happy

HappySydney, NSW

The best way to buy a new car

I just bought a new car through Privatefleet, this is the 3rd. time I have used this company, who I would thoroughly for getting the best deal via their tendering process.

David K

David KHunter Region, NSW

Very impressed with Private Fleet. Prompt and efficient, everything was sorted out very quickly and I am the proud owner of a new car at a good price. Third time I have used this company.

Squizz

SquizzSydney, NSW

The only way to buy a new car.

peter s.

peter s.South East Queensland, QLD

it is the same as going to showroom. The same as dealing with a car dealer.

Ellie

EllieSydney, NSW

Great service & experience buying a new car!

Wanting to buy a new car, we went into the Mazda dealerships directly but wasn't getting the price we were after (and other friends had achieved). We reached out to PrivateFleet and went on a bulk tender to purchase a few new cars and they managed to get a few thousand off the lowest price a direct dealership could offer. Sandra provided a great service, super attentive and not pushy at all. Thank you!

Rae S.

Rae S.Illawarra, NSW

Brian, Karen and Sandy were attentive, prompt and showed great attention to the smallest detail- I highly recommend their service and found my car buying experience easy and pleasant. I would definitely use this service again.

Bridget

Bridgetasked

I ordered premium number plates (Black) when purchasing my car and received standard plates instead. I was told it would cost $175.00 and I agreed. How do I get the plates I ordered and paid for?

LInda Cowan

LInda Cowanasked

We got a quote on a vehicle. The dealer pressured me to take it as (he said)it was a good deal. I told him clearly(at least twice) that I had to consult with my partner before I could give him an answer. The following afternoon, before I was able to get back to him, an email came through from Private Fleet Office that a vehicle had been ordered in my name; I rang the person I had been talking to and he claimed that as I had not got back to him (it would have been about 24 hours) he assumed that I approved the deal and went ahead and ordered the vehicle! I immediately rang the dealership that the car was ordered from, told them the story and they put the order on hold. I requested the person to whom I had been talking to cancel the order and refund my deposit as we never confirmed that we'd agreed to it -verbally or any other way-but he was pretty insistent that I had approved the order. I reported this to to his manager - he asked a few relevant questions and assured me he would look into it but so far have not had any reply from him- That was a few days ago. As we did not authorise any order we believe it should be cancelled our money refunded.
This needs to be sorted out before we can move on. Where do we go from here ?

John M.
John M.

Hi Its very strange as private fleet have excellent communications, I see you paid a deposit so that would indicate that you had agreed in principle for the vehicle, In my case deposit was not paid till such times I(we) had made a decision and then only binding ( i thought) when you sign the contract that may have included trade ins. I would speak again to private fleet as the person(s) I dealt with were good

Ravi I.
Ravi I.

No private fleet are corrupt people, they don’t give complete information at time of booking orders. In my case agent from private fleet took money without my permission, at time of booking he only negotiated price & asked me to give credit card details. After he took the deposit, I asked him about delivery date he said will come next day after checking with dealer. Next day private fleet agent came with one month delivery date in July and asked him to cancel order. Despite of saying no , Just he had my credit card details he deliberately put my order. They are cheaters.
I asked several times to speak with manager but no response. ... in the meantime I had reported the case to ACCC.
in your case Linda keep pushing to speak with manager & ask for company director’s details to bring the issues to board members attention. In the meantime you can report complaint to ACCC

My process was that I only paid a deposit when I was happy with the price of the vehicle I was after. I would recheck again with the Private Fleet supervisor to get it sorted out and your refund organised if you're not proceeding.

KJ_STORM

KJ_STORMasked

Thinking about using Private Fleet to purchase a hyundai kona but nervous about doing it over the phone. Are they worth it? Did you have any problems with warranty later?

VintageDom
VintageDom

Once you have decided on the model (and colour) and have an idea of the price, it's well worth the phone call. You don't have to accept the offer.

Senior couple
Senior couple

Just got our car this week, delivered to the door with a full tank of petrol. Don't know for sure about the warranty, but the info from the dealer who supplied the car (and to whom you send your money) indicated that any authorised dealer for your car can do the servicing and keep the warranty going. Ring and chat to the Private Fleet people about this. Good luck.

Brian
Brian

KJ, While initial contact is made by phone everything backed up with documentation both created by you and for confirmation by Private Fleet. I you have a trade you are required to provide a significant amount of information backed up with photographs and copies of supporting documents. Once you verbally agree to any offer provided, you will be receive a detailed quote which you sign and return to them. Once your vendor is assigned you will receive a contract for sale form to sign. Nothing is progressed without authorised documentation. The easy part is the phone call initiation of the process and follow up communications until a deal is done or you exit the process.

Hope this helps. I will never buy a car in the future without going to Private Fleet first.

Get an answer from our members and PrivateFleet representatives