PrivateFleet

PrivateFleet

Fantastic!

My mother in law recommended Private Fleet to us when we were looking for a new family car. I received a call from Cary who was fantastic. I would highly recommend using Private Fleet and have told all my friends about them.

Glenn Desmond

Glenn DesmondSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do Not Deal With This Company

Made the process so easy!

I knew I wanted a new car and what I wanted. I provided Private Fleet with the details, and was able to sit back and relax while they did the work for me. The dealership was able to provide me with their 2021 model at the same price as this years. Having seen demo prices at other dealerships for the 2020 model after purchasing mine, I can say I am very impressed with the deal they achieved for me.

Glynn

GlynnPerth, WA

Amazing buying experience

my experience with private fleet has been outstanding. From the moment of the first call to completion of my new car purchase it was truly wonderful. 5 star service x

Tracey

TraceyPerth, WA

EXCELLENT SERVICE

Excellent service from the moment I decided to buy a brand new car to the moment I recieved it.
Very professional, Monique was amazing.
Kiara from Wangara Kia was a pleasure to meet and deal with

Complete Scammers

I was extremely busy with work so I contacted Private Fleet to help me look for a new vehicle. The vehicle they found seemed like a good deal so I paid a $2,000 deposit. That night I looked around and found better deals with Car Dealerships for the same vehicle. Less than 24hrs later I notified Charles Bloomfield, the representative from Private Fleet I was dealing with and he said; "Too late, Private Fleet don't have a cooling-off period, you won't get your deposit back and you are to pay for 5% of the vehicle you won't be purchasing." I then contacted Fair Trade NSW who got Private Fleet to drop the 5% fee but I never got my deposit back. Beware. I would advise against using this company, extremely rude and corrupt.

Max Beacom

Max BeacomMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Oh What A Feeling!

I have just taken delivery of a Toyota RAV4 Hybrid AWD Cruiser. This purchase was facilitated by Private Fleet and managed by Senior Consultant Josh Kerslake. Josh provided an extremely professional service and negotiated a purchase price we would not have been able to achieve. All aspects of his service to us were excellent as well as the administrative support provided by Private Fleet staff.
This was our first experience of using Private Fleet and I have no hesitation in highly recommending them to any prospective new car buyer.
Max & Gina Beacom
Adelaide

Professional interaction

Excellent experience with my consultant, who operated professionally and was pleasant to deal with. I particularly appreciated the high quality of communication and candid advice. I would certainly work with Private Fleet again.

Davendra N.

Davendra N.Sydney, NSW

Hyundai Sante Fe

After being given the run around by some of the car dealers approached Private Fleet they were able to beat the cheapest price i had received from any of the dealers, great service if you want to avoid the hassle of dealers

Find out how PrivateFleet compares to other Online Vehicle Sales Sites

Did not deliver what I asked for

Pedr D

Pedr DSydney, NSW

Easiest way to buy a car, delivered to your door.

These guys are awesome from getting the best price to having the car delivered to our door. Really professional and got us a great deal. Don't hesitate, give them a try.

AJR

AJRSydney, NSW

Don't buy a car any other way. Best pricing, super convenient and no pressuring salespeople!

I've bought three cars over time through Private Fleet and every time we've got exactly the car we wanted, at a great price and quickly. Best of all, they do all the haggling and the car is delivered to home with a full tank, ready to go. Super easy service to use. Their finance provider on the other hand..not so easy to use.

What service?

sam17

sam17South East Queensland, QLD

Hassle Free Car Buying

Just purchased a new Mercedes through Private Fleet. From the first call to the last they were professional and helpful, not to mention the savings. I would recommend them to anyone looking for a new car. Get the best deal from the dealership, then talk to Private Fleet. They hunted down the spec and colour I required.

DJK

DJK

Pushy and incompetent

Easy to work with!

Just purchased my brand new Audi. Luke and his team has put in a great effort to be source the car. The finance department was also very helpful from obtaining to purchasing the third party insurance

Jennie Y.

Jennie Y.South East Queensland, QLD

Will never visit a sales yard again.....Ever.

I wanted to buy a new car, knew what I wanted, but after 3 days with dealers, couldn't get what I wanted. I returned to Private Fleet, who I had used before. One phone call, explained what I wanted, and Brian Wilkinson, within a few hours, found the exact one I wanted. Awesome service, no hassles, no bargaining, (the price was way below the dealers). My new car was delivered to my door, full tank of fuel, all paperwork done, rego, etc. within a week. How good is that? Try them, you will agree. They are absolutely wonderful. Won't go near a car yard ever again. Thank You Private Fleet.

Buyer beware

I placed a deposit on a new vehicle, with private fleet, we then found a cheaper vehicle so asked for company to honour their advertised price match guarantee. Would have been happy for Private Fleet to either refund our deposit or match the other price as stipulated on their website. Instead the manager, Nicholas, I spoke to told me in very straight terms they are in it to make money and If I did not go through with it I would not only loose my deposit but also 5% of the sale for cancelling the contract. When I stated I would seek further clarification of my rights from Fair Trading the only response from the management of Private Fleet was “let’s go legal”! Not the new car experience I was looking for...

Nightmare Experience

BRM

BRMSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hassling

I made a preliminary inquiry online that I did not even complete. Since then, I have received constant messages, emails, calls, even though I have said I am not interested. Borderline harassment.

Bridget

Bridgetasked

I ordered premium number plates (Black) when purchasing my car and received standard plates instead. I was told it would cost $175.00 and I agreed. How do I get the plates I ordered and paid for?

LInda Cowan

LInda Cowanasked

We got a quote on a vehicle. The dealer pressured me to take it as (he said)it was a good deal. I told him clearly(at least twice) that I had to consult with my partner before I could give him an answer. The following afternoon, before I was able to get back to him, an email came through from Private Fleet Office that a vehicle had been ordered in my name; I rang the person I had been talking to and he claimed that as I had not got back to him (it would have been about 24 hours) he assumed that I approved the deal and went ahead and ordered the vehicle! I immediately rang the dealership that the car was ordered from, told them the story and they put the order on hold. I requested the person to whom I had been talking to cancel the order and refund my deposit as we never confirmed that we'd agreed to it -verbally or any other way-but he was pretty insistent that I had approved the order. I reported this to to his manager - he asked a few relevant questions and assured me he would look into it but so far have not had any reply from him- That was a few days ago. As we did not authorise any order we believe it should be cancelled our money refunded.
This needs to be sorted out before we can move on. Where do we go from here ?

John M.
John M.

Hi Its very strange as private fleet have excellent communications, I see you paid a deposit so that would indicate that you had agreed in principle for the vehicle, In my case deposit was not paid till such times I(we) had made a decision and then only binding ( i thought) when you sign the contract that may have included trade ins. I would speak again to private fleet as the person(s) I dealt with were good

Ravi I.
Ravi I.

No private fleet are corrupt people, they don’t give complete information at time of booking orders. In my case agent from private fleet took money without my permission, at time of booking he only negotiated price & asked me to give credit card details. After he took the deposit, I asked him about delivery date he said will come next day after checking with dealer. Next day private fleet agent came with one month delivery date in July and asked him to cancel order. Despite of saying no , Just he had my credit card details he deliberately put my order. They are cheaters.
I asked several times to speak with manager but no response. ... in the meantime I had reported the case to ACCC.
in your case Linda keep pushing to speak with manager & ask for company director’s details to bring the issues to board members attention. In the meantime you can report complaint to ACCC

My process was that I only paid a deposit when I was happy with the price of the vehicle I was after. I would recheck again with the Private Fleet supervisor to get it sorted out and your refund organised if you're not proceeding.

KJ_STORM

KJ_STORMasked

Thinking about using Private Fleet to purchase a hyundai kona but nervous about doing it over the phone. Are they worth it? Did you have any problems with warranty later?

VintageDom
VintageDom

Once you have decided on the model (and colour) and have an idea of the price, it's well worth the phone call. You don't have to accept the offer.

Senior couple
Senior couple

Just got our car this week, delivered to the door with a full tank of petrol. Don't know for sure about the warranty, but the info from the dealer who supplied the car (and to whom you send your money) indicated that any authorised dealer for your car can do the servicing and keep the warranty going. Ring and chat to the Private Fleet people about this. Good luck.

Brian
Brian

KJ, While initial contact is made by phone everything backed up with documentation both created by you and for confirmation by Private Fleet. I you have a trade you are required to provide a significant amount of information backed up with photographs and copies of supporting documents. Once you verbally agree to any offer provided, you will be receive a detailed quote which you sign and return to them. Once your vendor is assigned you will receive a contract for sale form to sign. Nothing is progressed without authorised documentation. The easy part is the phone call initiation of the process and follow up communications until a deal is done or you exit the process.

Hope this helps. I will never buy a car in the future without going to Private Fleet first.

Get an answer from our members and PrivateFleet representatives