PrivateFleet

PrivateFleet

See the Best Online Vehicle Sales Sites in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by PrivateFleet

Barndogg
BarndoggPerth, WA

Lacking transparency!

I ended up paying 4k more for my car than what I would have paid finding a car myself. "Changeover" includes your trade in, and that should have been explained. The trade-in price should not be included as "Combined Trade-in and Fleet discount". This is where you hide the facts! Totally unacceptable.

Pat
PatHunter Region, NSW

Outstanding service

I have already recommended Harry to my boss for his next car. The service was second to none start to finish

Michael D.
Michael D.Sydney, NSW

Exemplary Service

The service delivery for my new Mazda CX5 was fantastic from start to finish. Was easy to place the order and get a great price on the car that I wanted. Can't thank the team enough for their efforts.

Steve
SteveSouthwest, VIC

The best and easiest way to purchase a vehicle.

The process with Private Fleet in buying a new vehicle was the best way to have a no stress purchase. James was excellent and the process was very quick and the deal I got could not be matched if I was to shop around myself.

BLE
BLE

Great Customer Experience

Jebby
Jebby

Excellent service and price from an amazing organisation

Excellent Service

Rod R
Rod RSydney, NSW

Excellent customer focused service!

Just wanted to share that I was very pleased with the attention to customer service afforded myself by Rob Norris of PrivateFleet. Rob was attentive to our needs in a vehicle and followed up promptly & regularly.

Laddie
LaddieBright

Don't waste your time

They claim for $178 they'll save you money. The quotes they got were around 3k more than what I got after I phoned just one dealer. It's a Con. Go direct to the dealer

MSJRo
MSJRoSydney, NSW

Awesome Result

Was after a good deal on low stock availability and was able to get a better deal. Sandy and Brian both were efficient and effective in their dealings between the vendor and purchaser and were able to secure a deal that I wasn't able to.

SpokenShop
SpokenShopSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great service and great outcome.

I found all of the staff at Private Fleet to be extremely helpful, courteous and efficient. Their communication throughout the purchase and delivery process was timely and informative. Best of all they were able to obtain a deal on a new Hyundai iLoad that was over $3K better that I could obtain locally.

Dave
DaveSydney Surrounds, NSW

Immoral, unethical and holding me to ransom

WTFBD
WTFBDGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Waste of time

I waited 2 weeks for the results of my tender that went to the dealers, after calling & emailing again, no response!

Maudie
MaudieGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Highly recommended

My previous dealings with car dealerships have been disappointing. I felt they were dismissive & attempted to take advantage of what they perceived was my naivety. As a consequence I sought assistance & researched on line. Private Fleet came highly recommended & have not disappointed! My first contact was Terry Pinchin. Terry was very friendly, professional & engendered confidence. Other staff I have directly dealt with, Louise Traynor & Sandy Marquette, have continued with the excellent customer service Terry has provided.

I know I am getting my new vehicle at a good price. It is a 'win-win' situation!

Alex R
Alex RSydney, NSW

Worse experience ever. Why did i waste me time.

They're a company that provides an easy way of buying a car but it wasn't. I wish i'd just gone to the dealership myself and asked around. They didn't get a price difference, Low balled me for my trade in. Come the day of delivery tried to say i owed them even more than agree! Awful never returning.

Read more reviews - page 2

Bridget
Bridgetasked

I ordered premium number plates (Black) when purchasing my car and received standard plates instead. I was told it would cost $175.00 and I agreed. How do I get the plates I ordered and paid for?

LInda Cowan
LInda Cowanasked

We got a quote on a vehicle. The dealer pressured me to take it as (he said)it was a good deal. I told him clearly(at least twice) that I had to consult with my partner before I could give him an answer. The following afternoon, before I was able to get back to him, an email came through from Private Fleet Office that a vehicle had been ordered in my name; I rang the person I had been talking to and he claimed that as I had not got back to him (it would have been about 24 hours) he assumed that I approved the deal and went ahead and ordered the vehicle! I immediately rang the dealership that the car was ordered from, told them the story and they put the order on hold. I requested the person to whom I had been talking to cancel the order and refund my deposit as we never confirmed that we'd agreed to it -verbally or any other way-but he was pretty insistent that I had approved the order. I reported this to to his manager - he asked a few relevant questions and assured me he would look into it but so far have not had any reply from him- That was a few days ago. As we did not authorise any order we believe it should be cancelled our money refunded.
This needs to be sorted out before we can move on. Where do we go from here ?

John M.
John M.

Hi Its very strange as private fleet have excellent communications, I see you paid a deposit so that would indicate that you had agreed in principle for the vehicle, In my case deposit was not paid till such times I(we) had made a decision and then only binding ( i thought) when you sign the contract that may have included trade ins. I would speak again to private fleet as the person(s) I dealt with were good

Ravi I.
Ravi I.

No private fleet are corrupt people, they don’t give complete information at time of booking orders. In my case agent from private fleet took money without my permission, at time of booking he only negotiated price & asked me to give credit card details. After he took the deposit, I asked him about delivery date he said will come next day after checking with dealer. Next day private fleet agent came with one month delivery date in July and asked him to cancel order. Despite of saying no , Just he had my credit card details he deliberately put my order. They are cheaters.
I asked several times to speak with manager but no response. ... in the meantime I had reported the case to ACCC.
in your case Linda keep pushing to speak with manager & ask for company director’s details to bring the issues to board members attention. In the meantime you can report complaint to ACCC

My process was that I only paid a deposit when I was happy with the price of the vehicle I was after. I would recheck again with the Private Fleet supervisor to get it sorted out and your refund organised if you're not proceeding.

KJ_STORM
KJ_STORMasked

Thinking about using Private Fleet to purchase a hyundai kona but nervous about doing it over the phone. Are they worth it? Did you have any problems with warranty later?

VintageDom
VintageDom

Once you have decided on the model (and colour) and have an idea of the price, it's well worth the phone call. You don't have to accept the offer.

Senior couple
Senior couple

Just got our car this week, delivered to the door with a full tank of petrol. Don't know for sure about the warranty, but the info from the dealer who supplied the car (and to whom you send your money) indicated that any authorised dealer for your car can do the servicing and keep the warranty going. Ring and chat to the Private Fleet people about this. Good luck.

Brian
Brian

KJ, While initial contact is made by phone everything backed up with documentation both created by you and for confirmation by Private Fleet. I you have a trade you are required to provide a significant amount of information backed up with photographs and copies of supporting documents. Once you verbally agree to any offer provided, you will be receive a detailed quote which you sign and return to them. Once your vendor is assigned you will receive a contract for sale form to sign. Nothing is progressed without authorised documentation. The easy part is the phone call initiation of the process and follow up communications until a deal is done or you exit the process.

Hope this helps. I will never buy a car in the future without going to Private Fleet first.

Get an answer from our members and PrivateFleet representatives