74% · 289 · 24%

3.9

Denis
DenisIllawarra, NSW11 posts

Not worth it

I have sent three electricity bills for feedback and on all three occasions I don't get a response, I have to chase them, they email me saying someone will call but they never do. This service is a complete waste of money Show details

WH
WHBrisbane10 posts

Bill Hero   DM
Dee S
Dee SSydney, NSW11 posts

Great help

Reasonable subscription fee to take out the hassle of searching for a better energy deal.
They have found better deals for me for both gas & electricity.
Prompt replies to emails sent to them. Show details ·  1
Joka
JokaCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC10 posts

A great service for little cost

I read about Bill Hero through Choice magazine and while I have always searched for better deals on my gas and electricity, Bill Hero has made this sooo... much easier.
I have recommended Bill Hero to friends and family and they to have enjoyed the savings that Bill Hero is able source out for me. Show details ·  1
Audrey B.
Audrey B.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Savings

Prompt, professional customer service. Bill Hero's process is streamlined and saves time. Up to $3000 dollars in savings by switching gas and electricity. Show details ·  1

John G.
John G.
  Fair Incentive

Good, I will continue to subscribe

The Bill Hero service does what it says, for a very reasonable fee, it finds the best deal for your chosen services. It saves a lot of time and effort. A satisfied customer. Show details ·  1
Geoff
GeoffWAGGA WAGGA3 posts

GREAT EXPERIENCE AND MOST WORTHWHILE

I've been impressed by the great service that has been provided for me by Bill Hero. It has been a real asset especially seeing I'm of the "senior age" where things are not always found to be simple and straight forward. The service takes the stress out of trying to make comparisons myself.
Contact with Bill Hero with a question has always received quick response. I am very pleased I became a subscriber to the service and enjoy seeing the savings I have made and continue to make. Show details ·  1
Unhappy customer
Unhappy customer5 posts

Save money on Electricity

I am saving so much money with Bill hero, the service is fantastic and the results speak for themselves Show details ·  3
Patricia F.
Patricia F.2 posts

Great idea and plenty of savings

I've been with Bill Hero for over 2 years and found the service great value. You still have to check the figures yourself as Bill Hero will only be looking at the previous bill so if you have solar and the bill was a summer bill the savings may not be as large over a full year. However it's a great starting point and narrows down the field for you. There's a saving threshold you can set which means unless the saving predicted is over a chosen amount you won't be contacted. Show details ·  1

Simon McLean
Simon McLean2 posts

Still Happy

Nearly 12 mths on, I am still happy with product Bill Hero provides to me Show details ·  1
Dario
DarioGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Bill Hero is a game changer

Very easy and creditable way of saving on both gas and electricity bills. Thoroughly recommend. Show details ·  1
Steve
SteveSydney, NSW3 posts

A very simple way to save a lot of money

Bill Hero makes comparison of gas and electricity prices very simple so that you can choose the most cost-effective plan. To date my savings are $6674 over about a 3 1/2 year period. Like most people, I was both too busy to take the time to try and compare the myriad of confusing gas and electricity plans. I realise now that this has cost me a lot of money. I now am on month by month and electric plans and would not hesitate to change if the annual savings are greater than $180. Show details ·  1
Pat T.
Pat T.3 posts

wish I didn't have to waste time changing deals, but it saves me money - so why not ... ?

Gas used to be the one utility bill that you didn't have to worry about - until last winter when the bill was $100 PER WEEK!!! And that was using a spectacular offer thru Bill Hero.
We are getting Gas and Electricity pretty much from the 'same cow' so why pay 1 cent more to these leech companies who really are just a billing service. Show details ·  1
Nikki
Nikki

Great savings with ease

Found it so easy to read comparisons given. Savings so far approx $1600 between both gas and electricity. So simple process, just purely forward email with bill and fast response within 24 hours!! Highly recommend! Show details ·  1
Grant T.
Grant T.4 posts

Getting the best energy prices!

Using Bill Hero makes managing my energy cost easy. I was recently caught out by my energy retailer switching to the "Default Offer", which meant I would have been worse off by $150 per year on my gas bill alone. I was alerted by Bill Hero and was able to switch to a better plan with just one email. I definitely recommend Bill Hero! Show details ·  1