Binance

Binance Questions & Answers

jjjjj
jjjjj

I just transferred $600 AUD into my binance ac but it converted to $409 AUD - why did I lose so much in the transfer?

Moz

Is the $409 in USD go to settings and change to AUD.

Sofia L.
Sofia L.

I have contacted him on email.. his so real thanks for sharing ☺️

Perry Natasha
Perry Natasha

They only extort from your account and disable everything when you request for withdrawal. I was only lucky enough to get it resolved after i seek help at Www. vectrenfusser .tech who came through for me with a reversal to my account after i watch series of testimonies and reviews from other victims. Please let us all be very careful

Tatiana
Tatiana

Is it possible to exchange rubles through CRYPT from my card from Russia to my card through BINANCE to an Australian bank account?

Moz

Binance is very secure. Don’t private message anyone. Don’t trust anyone in crypto directly. I’m in Australia and you can use Binance if your country is allowed. Some countries have regulatory restrictions. Always review exchanges. Don’t message that scammer ^^^^ can you transfer your money from r card to Australian card. As all money over $10000 is tracked by law with ASIO.

Claire A.
Claire A.

My name is Claire, and I am seeking legal assistance regarding a sensitive matter. After nine years of what I believed to be a perfect marriage, I recently discovered that my spouse has been engaging in infidelity with a close friend. For a while, I suspected this breach of trust, but lacked concrete evidence to confront the situation. However, my situation took a turn when I stumbled upon a Reddit post, where the author highlighted how they were able to gain access to a phone with the assistance of Cracker Cyberdude. Overcoming my initial hesitation, I decided to reach out to them for their expertise.

Cracker Cyberdude effectively helped me gain access to my husband's phone, providing me with the necessary proof that I needed to proceed with a divorce and secure alimony. I am immensely grateful for their support during this difficult period. If you find yourself in a similar situation, I recommend reaching out to Cracker Cyberdude. Their contact information is provided below:

Website: www.crakercyberdud
Email:cracker(at)cyberdude(.)com
Please note that I am in no way affiliated with Cracker Cyberdude, and this recommendation is solely based on the positive experience I had with their services. I am confident they will be able to provide you with the assistance you may require.

Mike T
Mike T

Can you control scam & Fraud Business's that are using your exchange services? Until very recently GATEBITS were. Until last week they disappeared not Just with my Funds but with Hundreds of other unfortunates that trusted GATEBITS Trading. My Question can you control/stop or Freeze any funds that Gatebits Or LUKE ZAYN (LZ) may try to move to another Fait Currency through your Binance Exchange? Or in the event he or Gatebits representative's try to start another fraudulent Trading company, which I have no doubt these scumbags will attempt to do. Mike

Jean Milbank
Jean Milbank

When will Binance cease Age Discrimination against Mature Age.

Thushari P.
Thushari P.

I am trying to do my verification check from 2days. When I give my address cannot continue beyond that. All my details are correct.
5 days gone, still I am trying. If there is an error they should show or notify me. I get a link to chat , it's just directing me to the verifying page. If I try to chat as a visitor just give some saved standard answers.

Narelle Pink
Narelle Pink

why cant i get verified is this a scam

Binance
Binance   DM

Hi Narelle, Thank you for your question. We’re sorry that your experience did not match your expectations, but we appreciate you bringing this to our attention. Your feedback helps us do better.

We would like the opportunity to communicate with you and investigate your feedback further. Therefore, please contact the CS team via Binance Live Chat. If you are unsure how to use Binance Live Chat and Support, please follow the instructions via the link below.

external link

Sincerely,
Binance Australia

Get an answer from our members and Binance representatives

Extra Information