Bing Lee

Good service and on time delivery

Have been looking for little Bluetooth speaker for a while then I got an email from Bing Lee where they have an offer. Ordered JBL go 2 Bluetooth speaker and got a really good price. Delivery time is exactly as they promised.

Will Never Buy From Bing Lee Again

I have bought quite a few items from Bing Lee over the years but I recently started buying from Bing Lee online. I like the fact that they offer Afterpay as well. I always saw Bing Lee as a "family" company that takes care of their customers. Yes they do take care of their customers until it comes to repairs or refunds. I bought a Samsung J2 Pro phone for my 12 yr old daughter on 1 March 2019 which cost $199. Within 5 days of her using the phone the screen began to show signs of what looked like bleeding ink coming down from the top of the screen. She did not damage the phone in any way at all. It is still in perfect condition! Within hours the entire screen was almost completely black and it couldnt be used. We have used Samsung smartphones in our family for years and nothing like this has ever occurred before. I am now starting to regret buying this phone because Bing Lee sent it off to Samsung to be assessed and the report came back saying "customer induced internal crack in screen". How when it was used for 5 days and it is in perfect condition? One Bing Lee manager at the Bankstown store asked if we had "walked through an x-ray with it". The manager at the Hurstville store (where I collected the phone from) said "We have to send it to Samsung to be looked at to make sure no pressure has been applied to the screen". This Manager had already made up his mind who was at fault! The report was emailed to me with a quotation of $135.10 or $185.05 (for "added screen protection") from a company based in Cardiff NSW (2 hrs drive from Sydney complete with the option to pay directly into their bank account or via credit card (by filling in the blank little boxes). I was shocked to see this. To me Bing Lee hides behind their "reports" from Samsung to avoid paying for repairs or offering a full refund for faulty items. And they are all profiting from this system, both Bing Lee and Samsung as well as these electronic repair businesses. I would suggest to people not to buy from Bing Lee because they will not help you if your item is faulty. They will always blame the customer unless somehow by law they are forced to repair it. They are not a family business at all. Also I do find it rather strange that they only ever have asian staff in their stores. Thats not really very nice is it considering that we do live in a multicultural country.

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Great to deal with

Very fast service and quick delivery. Plenty of emails to keep you updated. Have ordered many times from their online store and it has been great every time. I also use them on eBay to the same result.

Worst after sales experience

Purchased a TV that failed and the manufacturer did not have spare parts to repair it. Bing Lee didn't give a toss and ignored their obligations under the ACL and basically fobbed me off to the manufacturer. Thanks a lot /s

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Customer Service was the worst

Worst Customer Service EVEEEERRRR!!! I had an issue with some delivery and called their customer service to file a complaint and see what can they do. When I called them, no apologies were made. I do understand that the driver can't make it on a preferred time, but, when they call you an hour later and said we cannot make it to your preferred time and they have already left the area and that they'll be rescheduling the delivery the following day on the same timeframe, I think there might be something wrong there. No calls nor replies were made prior. Called their customer service, and I found out that I'm making up a story. One representative even said, oh we knew each and everyone here, I don't think anyone will tell you to message the driver and tell him/her your preferred time. Explained the whole situation with the driver in a very rude tone as if, he's talking to a dumb person who cannot understand the situation. Transferred me to another rep without even telling me that I'm being transferred. This another rep insisted that I might be lying and making up a story, because, again, the same story, we know everyone here and no one will say that to you. Calling the attention of Bing Lee, you might need to hire a new set of Customer Service Representatives or train them properly!!! Your agents ruined my day! I wish that one day, your reps will have a mounting laundry to do and the new washing machine couldn't be delivered sooner.

Product PurchasedEuromaid

Bing Lee Hornsby top after-sales service

Bought an Electrolux Ergorapido stick vacuum from Bing Lee Hornsby 13 months previous (Jan 2018)- so it was a month out of warranty. The battery stopped charging. Electrolux couldn't help. Directed me to authorised repairers. I called Bing Lee instead. After checking I'd already contacted Electrolux, asked me to bring it in. Within two days, they called to say they would be replacing it with a new one. That's top after sales service to me. Very happy.

Samsung tablet

I bought my tablet was satisfied with the service very prompt so happy with the product will order again thus is my second item that i have bought excellent service thanks.

Product PurchasedOn line binglee

smart tv review

best big smart tv. salesman even came over to my house to fine tune it..he was a perfect salesman and the tv is perfect the best tv purchase i have made . it is still in good working condition after 8 years of usage. I highly recommend Samsung

Good at Alexandria bad at Haymarket

Bought panasonic steam microwave at alexandria last week was happy with the service, bought panasonic rice cooker today and very disappointed with the George St Haymarket branch, as a disabled person there was no help to load the rice cooker and the 10 kg rice, they lend me a huge trolley but need to deposit $100. I asked for receipt but didn't give me, like trust them but they don't trust me that I will return it, will not come back there to see 2 chinese who treated like that, I am an asian too and very senior with disability.

Marketing idiots in Bing Lee

Got a air conditioning, and since they don't install it they have a list of license air conditioner but 90% them are out of Sydney area waste my time, stupid.So need to find someone nearby however no one install Fujitsu, why do Bing Lee sell a air condition that no one knows how to install around the area.

Dodgy company

Worst customer service ever. Bought an LG tv which arrived smashed. Customer service agent acted like he was doing me a favour by giving me a refund. Even raised his voice at me. Absolute waste of time and money. No positive solutions. Told me that if i wanted to wait for a new tv it could take another month but will probably arrive broken as well due to the courier service they use. Blatantly told me this and said we're giving you a refund so whats the problem.

Excellent Service, Good Price

Excellent in store service choosing new fridge, then bought online, delivery as scheduled, accommodating my changes no problem, on time, quick efficient nice guys. Would definitely buy from Bing Lee again.

Superb customer service and lovely staff

Straight away they assisted me, helpful and friendly staff. I asked about the laptop then the staff researched for me about the stocks availability.
Click and collect is a reliable service:)

I have ordered twice from Bing Lee online, prices are very competitive including the delivery charge which is a lot less than some places, I received an email with a tracking number the next day, both times my items were delivered within 2 days, I cannot fault them will definitely be using them again.

Wear red when you order; you just might need lots of good luck if you want to receive your purchase

On 28 Dec. '18, after searching the internet I discovered Bing Lee was advertising Eneloop pro rechargeable batteries AAA (4 pack) with 50% discount - a fantastic price of $14 and only $6 postage to pay. When I was unable to complete the transaction on their website I phoned the company and Sam took my order and payment by visa. We joked about the statement on the site that said, "ships within 3-355 days". A confirmation email was received within a few minutes with a statement that I would be advised when the order was dispatched, with a tracking number. I only glanced at this and soon forgot about it, expecting my purchase would arrive in Perth, WA, the other side of Australia,within the following a week or so, allowing for New Year......On 15 Jan. '19 when it had not arrived and no further correspondence either, I phoned the company and by chance Sam took the call. He remembered taking my order, promised to investigate and phone me back. When I had heard nothing by the following morning, I phoned again. Lim answered this call and after investigating assured me the batteries had been dispatched on 28 Dec. and advised they had arrived at Australia Post's depot in Perth. He suggested I wait a few days for their delivery to my suburban home. Lim also gave me the tracking number which I recorded.....I waited.....3 days later when my purchase had still not arrived I went to the local post office, gave staff the tracking number and asked them to check the progress. To my surprise they advised the parcel was in NSW! In NSW? and 2 days later when the post office staff checked the tracking number again...still in NSW! Finally, this morning, 23 Jan., I received the goods at my front door, in excellent condition. Hooray!
I accept that people make errors, as I do sometimes. If someone forgot to dispatch my order on 28 Dec. I would have preferred Sam or Lim to have informed me that this was the reason for the long delay. I can only conclude that this is what occurred and staff, discovering the error after my phone calls in mid Jan., then posted the batteries to me. Thanks guys. I like stories that have a happy ending.
Footnote: Next time when ordering from you I'll be wearing red.

Dishwasher

Bought brand new Beko dishwasher,brought home, unit doesn't heat contacted store ,told a technician will be sent out,week later still waiting,rang store again and was met with a smart mouth manager who explained if we cant fix the brand new product I'll have to pluck one out of the sky for you,totally unprofessional and disgraceful customer service.

Forget Price matching that they advertise. They refuse to do it.

Today I went to the Campbelltown Store to buy a Breville Grill. I was hoping that they may be a little cheaper than the same grill at David Jones for $299. The Good Guys offered me a $2 discount on the same grill that they are selling for $329. When I showed them the add for item at David Jones on my Ipad they refused to price match even though I pointed out that that was what they advertised they do, I will never buy from the Good Guys again and I'm off to lodge a complaint with the ACCC over false advertising.

Terrible service, missing product, broken product.

What a shame! First of all, Bing Lee failed to deliver all the pieces of the multi cooker I had ordered. Then I waited 3 weeks to get the missing steam pot and spoon. And guess what! It’s broken pieces of steam pot. Can’t imagine how irresponsible they are.

Good Afternoon Zeb I am sorry that you had that experience. If you let me know your docket number I can get this sorted out for you.

Bing Lee TO ME !!!

After my Hisense fridge not working and customer service hopeless, and without fridge for month was few days till xmas and needed fridge badly and looked online to see what was on offer , I found fridge online and rang the Bing Lee store to see if they still had it and they had ,so drove there to check it out , was happy to see sign out the front of Bing Lee saying free delivery, anyway I liked the fridge Haier and bought it , and even better got it delivered the next day was very impressed as few days till xmas , the only fault is that when we paid for the fridge we had to pay for delivery too and thought not right as sign out front misleading , we live about half hour from store , so apart from that my first Bing Lee experience was pretty good and happy I explored it further.

Good prices - awful delivery

Purchased a waching machine as I'm moving apartment.

The delivery was scheduled for between 10am and 1pm. No worries.

At my old place in the morning to move stuff and head over for 10am.

Get a call at 9:40 - "I'm at you place". Gr8 m8. I'm not because you said between 10am and 1pm.

Acts rude to me and then says I'll need to reschedule.

All in all the price saving of Bing Lee is not worth the hassle. Spend the extra $100 and get what you need from the GoodGuys or AppliancesOnline. Their delivery services are way better and more reliable.