Bing Lee

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (18) · No (151)

David B.

David B.Illawarra, NSW

Faulty Tablet

Purchased a tablet in December to find it was faulty and unable to charge. After numerous phone calls and 2 months later we still have no result. Customer service is non existent.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Product PurchasedSamsung tablet
Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Best Service Ever

My fridge died at lunchtime on Christmas Day. Bought a new fridge from Bing Lee in 26th, they delivered it at 7am 27th. Couldn’t be more impressed.

Store LocationHornsby nsw

Cicogeelong

Products are good - communication could be much better.

Cico

Thanks for your very prompt response. Murphy’s Law...your delivery was kindly received today but I’m still waiting to hear anything about the coles voucher as per nine coupon webpage.
Invoice ID 101440916
Regards

Find out how Bing Lee compares to other Appliance Retailers

Horrible and a waste of time

Bing Lee hate their customers

Store LocationBelconnen, ACT

SidSydney, NSW

It’s worse never go with binglee

I bought product online and paid charges for delivery but they don’t deliver at home but they drop a card at home collect from post office
It’s a really a worse experience with first and last time with binglee even after paying charges for delivery you don’t get it home you have to go post office for collection.
Plz go with option click and collect it’s better to save postage and handling charges
Otherwise jb hifi is the best they delivery by toll.
With exact date and time instead of rogues binglee

Sid

No information was provided I’m aware all the procedure I was at home all day
So chek the tracking history

No communication - No ETA - No help

It was easy to navigate page and purchase an iPad that said to be in stock with free delivery between 31-38 days. One follow up email after purchase and then nothing for a month and a half until I call after 40 days waiting to find out they haven’t had any stock since my order and can’t give an estimated time whatsoever as they have over 500 backed up orders. No notification of this over 40 days, whatsoever. No refund as the orders already been made. My daughter starts school in 2 days. Thanks for the help bing lee.

Product PurchasedApple iPad 10.2" (8th Generation)
Bing LeeBing Lee

Stock delay, no updates, poor service

Ordered an item that was listed as in stock on the website. Turns out it was out of stock, delaying my order. When I first chased up I was told it could be a couple of weeks away still, after that time i was told that it would be late December. Now after chasing them up again on the 7/1/2021 They are still waiting on stock. I never received an email or anything telling me about the delay, I had to ask for an update through their customer service to find out where. On this last time of asking for an update, I asked for a refund as I can get stock from Officeworks locally. Very disappointing service overall apart from the time it took them to process the refund, I would not recommend this business.

Product PurchasedEpson Workforce Pro WF-3720/WF-3725/WF-3730

PhuongGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Cancelled my order before i even want to cancel

I order the Razer Kraken Kitty BT on Binglee. It took a little while so i reached out to livechat and was adv it will take 3-4 months. I reached out to livechat a few days later to check for eta, and decided to cancel the order. As i requested to cancel, the agent told me my order has been cancelled already and adv me to check for refund. Refund was made after my last chat and order was cancelled then. That is so rude. I really hope i can put neg star for this one. Dont think it is legal to cancel the order i paid for without my consent in the first place.

Product PurchasedRazer Kraken Kitty
Phuong

I wanted to cancel the order AFTER you guys cancelled it. So dont put that on me. You guys cancelled it BEFORE i even wanted to cancel. And i wont bother with care team. Probably just like those guys on messaging, not helpful at all.

KTL

KTLGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Easy and simple transaction

We were looking to purchase a fridge but were told by most stores that they didn't have the stock and wouldn't until at least April 2021. I contacted Bing Lee online via chat on Sat 9th Jan and asked about their stock levels. Customer service advised they had 4 in their Noble Park warehouse and that delivery would be booked for Tuesday 12th Jan.

I was a little nervous to order based on previous reviews but decided to try as they said they would happily refund should delivery not occur. I received the delivery notification a day after purchase, confirming Tuesday and it arrived on Tuesday afternoon just stated.

Very happy.

Luis A.

Luis A.Sydney, NSW

Confirmed having stock of a Hisense 85" TV when only had an ex display one available.

Early in the morning of 31st Dec, the last day of the $600 off promotion I purchased a Hisense 85" TV from Bing Lee Mt Druitt store after they confirmed they had stock even after I had highlighted to them that their website showed no stock till Feb. At close time 5:00 PM they rang me telling that after all they could only supply an ex display and could offer only a $100 discount.
It was very upsetting as of course the next day the price became all over $600 more expensive. Won't be dealing with Bing Lee Mt Druitt for a while.
Fortunately I managed to get a similar price online from Appliance Giant and took Bing Lee's credit offer.

Store LocationMount Druitt
carolyne

carolyneSydney, NSW

wouldnt buy from here

i paid for an iron and went to pick it up only to be told they cant release it because the money had not been recieved on their end. Even if i showed them the bank statement they wouldnt release the product until head office were working in which they only work on week days and not weekends which was an extremely non professional as i had sent the money a week before

Store LocationNsw
nothappyJan04

nothappyJan04MELBOURNE

Very slow to send order. Misleading website. Not impressed

The website says "next day delivery" but my order was sent 16 days after I placed the order and when I contacted Bing Lee they blamed Australia Post for the delay. Communication has been poor and they shouldn't advertise next day delivery on their website when that's clearly not the case. There was one public holiday during the time I placed my order and when it was dispatched from Bing Lee but 16 days is a bit of a stretch when "next day delivery" is what they promote. Hmm ......

Product PurchasedIrobot Roomba

Livvy DGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Appalling breach of consumer rights

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Livvy D

I am aware of this, however, your representative refused to help... that is the issue

Herb S.

Herb S.Sydney, NSW

Not even one star if possible

Trying to support a local company and its been the worst EVER! Brought a portable AC as recommended by your sales team. Turned out to be a faulty machine. Back and fourth with your online team. It has been 6 weeks since I brought the AC and the customer care team.... Does that even make sense? They don't care don't take call don't call back. Care?

Was told to return the item to a store front for testing and now it's been 3 weeks and no one has called back. Just called myself and now they are going to transfer the AC to your own store for inspection. Again customer care team too busy to take my call.

Do not recommend this shambles of a company at all!

Savvy Shopper

Savvy ShopperHunter Region, NSW

Returns Service Abysmal

2 months and still not delivered

I have reached customercare@binglee.zendesk.com And they don’t have an ETA still after 2 month’s of order for a printer. They are NOT serious about their customers

Bing LeeBing Lee

No emails, no updates, items wrongfully listed as in stock.

Ordered an item that was listed as in stock locally. Turns out its out of stock, delaying my order at least an extra week, probably longer. Never got an email or anything telling me about the delay, I had to ask for an update through their customer service to find this out because my order isn't linked to my account for some reason. Pretty crappy over all.

Taylor
Taylor

Pat ChhunSydney, NSW

Delivery man refused delivery on purpose

Missed a few calls for the delivery man because I was out playing sports. Finally got a told of him and told him explicitly to just leave it with concierge. Delivery man seemed pretty upset about the missed calls. He tells me concierge refused the parcel because there's not enough space.
I finally get back home and the concierge man told me that he told the delivery to just leave it. Delivery man instead picks up the TV and puts it back on the truck. Tells me to reschedule delivery for another $40.
I ended up just cancelling the order and eating the $40 fee because I don't wanna deal with that again.

Pat Chhun

I'm updating my post with a screenshot showing that the delivery man's excuse was that concierge said there was no space, when in fact the concierge told him to leave the parcel behind his desk.

So there was no issue with me not being there.

Deb_Johnston_reviews

Deb_Johnston_reviews

Bought dishwasher in September, still no sign of it at the end of December

We bought a dishwasher online on the 2nd of September, which was competitively priced, so when we got to the checkout and the earliest delivery date we could select was 2nd of October, we decided that was okay. We didn’t realise that Bing Lee had sold us an out of stock dishwasher until we called in early October, to be told late October. Late October then became November, November became December and December has now become January. I couldn’t count the number of times I’ve called, but I don’t hold the line any more, I immediately dial for a callback. I wouldn’t recommend buying from Bing Lee Online unless you can select for delivery within the week, as then you will know they have stock.

Paul M.

Paul M.asked

Bing Lee

Will bing lee match a price after buying a product.

luke warm
luke warm

Mate you can certainly waste plenty of time trying to find out -my guess would be.'Nope'.

They don't even honour their price matching guarantee on their website. But be my guest, good luck trying but manage your expectations accordingly. [you have been forewarned]. :)

raghu

raghuasked

Bing Lee

i purchased a tcl tv from bing lee on 19th of april, my order was supposed to reach me by 29th april, when i tried to reach them after 29th april it took me 3 days to reach them and they asked me to wait for another week or so, then i waited for 2 more weeks and finally i lost my temper tried to reach them one whole day waited in their online customer care queue for 6 hrs and finally talked to them, the interesting part is the next day i receive a mail from binglee saying that was their systems fault that it took an order that they do not have in stock and they made me wait for a month and i was waiting for my product the whole month like a fool, they offered me the same size tv of an other brand which i was not happy, so they said we will cancel your order and you will receive a cancelation mail and the money would be refunded in the next 3 days now its 5 days that i spoke to them i did not receive a cancelation mail nor my refund but as i purchased it on zip pay my money is being deducted on time, you understand the whole situation now that i have been waiting for more than a month for a product which will not reach me , now how many more days should i wait for my refund??????

bellysmelly
bellysmelly

I suspect Bing Lee are about to go guts up. It's a shame because the staff at my local store are fantastic and I fear for their jobs. But the last two months have seen a huge surge in complaints about non-delivery of purchased goods, denial of refunds, total absence of staff on the Live Chat or customer care email. It looks like they are circling the drain... If you can start a charge-back I'd do it ASAP, and if you have any vouchers spend them in-store on actual stock now.

John Doe

The way they treat their customers they certainly deserve to!

Glenda

Glendaasked

Online store

We bought a set of head phones which arrived ok. Inside was a $100.00 wine voucher from Naked Wines. I ordered the wine but could not get to pay at the check out. After numerous emails the problem with naked wines has not been fixed. Could you tell me why you give these vouchers out that do not work?

John Doe

Sorry we fell for the same dodgy trick. You have to spend $250 with Naked Wines to get the $100 credit. These sort of fake promos should be banned IMO. Wasted half an hour of my time and now I would never deal with the company that gave me the voucher or Naked Wines. Bunch of scammers!

Get an answer from our members and Bing Lee representatives