Listing monitored by Bing Lee

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (22) · No (171)

boofs
boofsSydney

No support

I ordered a laptop of which I have not even received yet and they dropped the price $200. I should be entitled to this discount as I have not even received it. I rang there help line and they more or less told me bad luck.
Beware dealing with them. Will not deal with them again.

Vahid ahmadi
Vahid ahmadiSydney, NSW

Helpless. They get orders and they cancel it on their end for no reason and without even telling u the reason.

Would never buy anything from binglee, they obviously don’t know what they r doing. They get orders and cancel it for no reason

Worst experience ever

David L.
David L.Sydney, NSW

Bought a washing machine "Free install" they installed it WRONG!

Michelle
MichelleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Excellent Customer Service

Bought a 75' TV from Bing Lee, it arrived damaged (internal crack) which I only noticed when I turned on the TV. I contacted Bing Lee and the tv was replaced the next day. Stellar Customer Service!

Bing LeeBing Lee

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

Wendy Z.20 Mar 2020
where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
ChazMurray Mallee, SA

Fantastic new tablet after 6yrs using the old one!

I was hoping to find a tablet as good as my Samsung Pro which is 6yrs old and has dementia! Well, to my surprise I found my new tablet quite easily, I now have a Samsung S7 my oh my what a difference.
The only disappointing thing is the $100 voucher for "Naked Wines" for purchasing from you, the mimimun spend is $155 plus $29.90 postage, this would leave me $84.99 out of pocket, not really a free gift, is it.

My name isn't Chaz.

Ben
Ben

Ordered when items on sale, no date for when they will be in stock.

I ordered some items during the end of financial year sale. The website said 7-14 says for delivery. After placing my order, I received an email saying it was going to be 35-40 days. I submitted two support forms without reply; so I called when I had time and was advised that they had no date for the arrival of the goods.
They were not apologetic or empathetic towards the error and ‘cancelled the order and requested a refund’.
I will never shop with them again.

Diane Preston
Diane PrestonSydney, NSW

False advertising Competitor Pricing Policy

They don't respect their "Competitor Pricing Policy." Instead, they try to give you all kinds of explanations and excuses not to offer you the discount (match the price).

Viv JustVivGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Dyson Vacuum V10 Animal stick cleaner

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Ahmad
AhmadSydney, NSW

Bad behaviour with clients

I called them today regarding my late delivery, the staff member blamed me rather than apologizing for the late service !!!!

Freya T
Freya TMelbourne

Dishonest seller and very unhelpful

Steven Connery
Steven ConnerySydney, NSW

Doesnt follow through on listing

I bought some tp link bulbs from there ebay store and there catch of the day store! so 2 stores had this price.But they cancelled and refunded both orders claiming limited stock. Ebay has a stock count feature so no sure how they could do this. Very dissatisfied.

Jamie R
Jamie RGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

untrustworthy reseller

Disgusting service, presented a deal cheaper than amazon, took our money and then refunded as no stock, yet their website still shows stock of the item. Completely untrustworthy reseller that should be avoided.

Hubert C
Hubert CSydney, NSW

Bing Lee online orders and delivery

Jonathan
JonathanSydney, NSW

Very dissapointed

I been a loyal Bing Lee customer the past 5 years buying every single appliance from Bing Lee from our local store at Burwood.

Recently, I bought a heater from Burwood store a few days ago. Wasn't aware of the low capacity of the heater which wasn't suitable for our living area. Asked for refund and was told it wasn't an available option. Will be buying from Harvey Norman from now. Very dissapointed on the refund policy of this Australian company.

Read more reviews - page 2

Ray Hall
Ray Hallasked
Physical store

I just purchased a pair of BT Sony headphones from Bing Lee, Taree, NSW. I was told on 19th April that they would not be in stock until the 28th April. I was asked for a deposit but decided I would pay the full amount of $99. The item arrived on the 28th April but I also discovered they were on sale at $69 on that day.

Surely I am entitled to a discount for the reduced price?

Probably not

Angel
Angel

Definitely. I hope you did what I did. Saved heaps.

Paul M.
Paul M.asked
Bing Lee

Will bing lee match a price after buying a product.

luke warm
luke warm

Mate you can certainly waste plenty of time trying to find out -my guess would be.'Nope'.

They don't even honour their price matching guarantee on their website. But be my guest, good luck trying but manage your expectations accordingly. [you have been forewarned]. :)

Reviewer R.

What did they say when you spoke to the store manager?

raghu
raghuasked
Bing Lee

i purchased a tcl tv from bing lee on 19th of april, my order was supposed to reach me by 29th april, when i tried to reach them after 29th april it took me 3 days to reach them and they asked me to wait for another week or so, then i waited for 2 more weeks and finally i lost my temper tried to reach them one whole day waited in their online customer care queue for 6 hrs and finally talked to them, the interesting part is the next day i receive a mail from binglee saying that was their systems fault that it took an order that they do not have in stock and they made me wait for a month and i was waiting for my product the whole month like a fool, they offered me the same size tv of an other brand which i was not happy, so they said we will cancel your order and you will receive a cancelation mail and the money would be refunded in the next 3 days now its 5 days that i spoke to them i did not receive a cancelation mail nor my refund but as i purchased it on zip pay my money is being deducted on time, you understand the whole situation now that i have been waiting for more than a month for a product which will not reach me , now how many more days should i wait for my refund??????

bellysmelly
bellysmelly

I suspect Bing Lee are about to go guts up. It's a shame because the staff at my local store are fantastic and I fear for their jobs. But the last two months have seen a huge surge in complaints about non-delivery of purchased goods, denial of refunds, total absence of staff on the Live Chat or customer care email. It looks like they are circling the drain... If you can start a charge-back I'd do it ASAP, and if you have any vouchers spend them in-store on actual stock now.

John Doe
John Doe

The way they treat their customers they certainly deserve to!

Get an answer from our members and Bing Lee representatives