2.4

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (12) · No (97)

Lindsay

LindsaySydney, NSW

Will never purchase from Bing Lee again

Product PurchasedBosch washing machine
Courtney T.

Courtney T.Sydney, NSW

Absolute crap customer service!!

Took my money and “misplaced the stock”. I have been on the phone for 2 days trying to fix the issue, being told different things. No one getting back to me when they promised. I will never be shopping Bing Lee again!

Product PurchasedGoPro HD Hero
Brad

BradMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Worst Customer Service EVER

Have been chasing up customer service for almost 3 months. Contacted the live chat was sent to the manufacturer of item I bought. Manufacturer sent me back to Bing Lee. Bing Lee live chat decided to handle the matter by telephone. On phone was told i'd be sent refund documents. Chased them up via live chat again when I never received them. Was told to email aftersales team. Chased up via live chat after 3 weeks with no response... currently sitting on live chat now as they take 'as many notes as possible'. This will be my 5th time contacting and re-explaining the issue with photos and receipts. Will never use Bing Lee again.

Brian G.

Brian G.Sydney, NSW

Worst Service Ever Avoid if you can

I purchased over $10,000 worth of white goods and attempted to simply confirm a deliver date. I was on hold for over 30 mins listening to bloopers that were not even funny just irritating, without reaching anyone. I then tried Live Chat and was told i was 3rd in line after 15 minutes became 2nd in the queue and then did not progress for an hour and had no response.
Rather buy from someone who can provide service avoid at all costs

mamaluchka47

mamaluchka47Sydney, NSW

Great prices and great service

Service and advice were great, delivery of two airconditioning units was speedy and as promised, and price, a very positive surprise! All in all, I highly recommend this company and store!

Store LocationHornsby Westfield
gray l.

gray l.Sydney, NSW

Bing Lee Burwood store: Awful experience

Bing Lee Burwood stor, bought a very expensive vacuum that didn't not work as advertised (upright)
I took the vacuum back the next day and they refused return or replace, the vacuum did turn on and that was all they cared, for them any other fault or issue goes under "change of mind" and therefore not accepted

From now on I will stay away from Bing Lee even when they have discounts etc, it is not worth the risk

Store LocationBurwood, NSW
Product PurchasedShark NV801 Vacuum Cleaner

Inaccurate advice from sales person

Store LocationRhodes
Denise Johnstone

Denise JohnstoneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Samsung T7 External hard drive - Terrific pricing & genuine product

Was able to purchase a Samsung T7 SSD - external hard drive 2TB for a great price. Cheaper than elsewhere, most were charging what I paid for their T5 - 2 TB. Very impressed.

unhappyblanco

unhappyblancoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Afterpay? Should be Pay before you receive

Ordered security camera FOUR weeks ago. Not yet received anything and have already paid for two lots of Afterpay installments with another due in 3 days. This makes a mockery of AFTERpay. Tried calling customer service where calls aren't answered instead your left on hold listening to a childish voice recording of Bing Lee owners talking rubbish which is on a loop recording - clearly designed to take the mickey. Eventually the call gets cut off after 40 minutes. What kind of customer service is that? No reply to customer queries via phone OR email. Tried to cancel the order and will deffo NEVER buy from these people again.

Warren Muller

Warren MullerSydney, NSW

Go to another online website no respect for the customer good faith

Ordered tv online said item was in stock so I ordered given delivery date ok then 3days after delivery date ring customer service and product not in stock for a month cancelled order still waiting for refund still haven't received refund has been 8days
Please do your self faver go somewhere else

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Terrible online shopping system do not use

Ordered a TV online for delivery to my rental property. I’m in another state. As the billing address was different to the delivery address, Binglee just cancelled my order. Not even a courtesy phone call. I received an email the next day to advise my order had been deemed a security risk. I phoned customer service. Yep, that’s how their system works. Then had to wait 3 days for refund to my credit card. Amazing how they could charge my card, THEN deem the purchase a risk. I also missed EOFY courtesy of this ridiculous policy. Don’t buy online from Binglee.

Betty C

Betty CSydney, NSW

Good customer service

Recently bought a new dishwasher and the fun timer service in store was good. The sales have good communication and attitude . Very easy transaction. Just the delivery was a day delay but When we called binglee, the sale person who serve us today was helpful .

Store LocationCarlingford
Product PurchasedDishwasher

Bing Lee Haymarket - rudest customer service

Dealing with a sales person at the front desk on the phone called Bonnie. Possibly the rudest person I have ever met. Followed up on a quote from another store. Only spoke in blunt sentances. Told me to go away as checking if something was ready to pickup wasnt the customers job... I am picking it up. Asked to speak to manager, was told he was away and then she hung up on me.

Store LocationHaymarket
wile1411

wile1411AU

Bloody useless

Tried purchasing product in store, had stock online, couldn't sell me one. Same day, tried to purchase on-line, they cancelled the transaction and said to go back to the store.

Andrea

AndreaSydney, NSW

Never buy form Bing Lee!

sujen

sujenSydney, NSW

Great Service

I wanted to buy Laptop and visited few stores. I went back to Bing Lee store in St Martins Blacktown as I found the staff friendly and knowledgeable. I ended up buying the Asus Laptop as it came with free gifts as well. I have started to use this laptop for my personal use and it is simple to use, specially with touch screen.

Store LocationSt Martins Blacktown
Product PurchasedLaptop
mel

melGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Do not use this company. Unethical.

I ordered a fridge on 29/5, to be delivered 16/6 (when they said it would be in stock.)Delivery date was confirmed by Bing Lee. One day prior to delivery I was notified fridge would not be delivered and they did not know when it would arrive from the suppliers. Hoping my refund will not be as difficult to get. Have reordered with another company who will deliver tomorrow.

John DoeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Stay Away From these Cowboys

This has been the worst shopping experience of my lifetime. First they advertised goods as being in stock that were not in stock. Then they tell me I must wait 35 days to receive my order. Even though it says next day delivery on the product page. Then I eventually receive my order but it does not work. I return it for a refund, never hear from Bing Lee again. Do not buy from this company! They do not care at all about their customers or consumer law. I wish I never dealt with Bung Lee. Half my order was refunded which took three weeks. It takes only a few seconds to process a refund!

Che

Che

NO reply for WARRANTY enquiry

I bought a VQ brand digital radio from Bing Lee. The LCD screen faded and now it is so dim that I can not see it anymore. I have sent an email to VQ company but I have not received any reply. Then I have sent an email to Bing Lee however they did not reply my email either. I would not recommend anyone buying anything from Bing Lee. I bought a number of items from online stores, and this is the first time I am experiencing this kind of treatment of a customer.

karlz

karlzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

In stock was skeptical

Product PurchasedAsus ROG Rapture GT-AX11000

raghu

raghuasked

Bing Lee

i purchased a tcl tv from bing lee on 19th of april, my order was supposed to reach me by 29th april, when i tried to reach them after 29th april it took me 3 days to reach them and they asked me to wait for another week or so, then i waited for 2 more weeks and finally i lost my temper tried to reach them one whole day waited in their online customer care queue for 6 hrs and finally talked to them, the interesting part is the next day i receive a mail from binglee saying that was their systems fault that it took an order that they do not have in stock and they made me wait for a month and i was waiting for my product the whole month like a fool, they offered me the same size tv of an other brand which i was not happy, so they said we will cancel your order and you will receive a cancelation mail and the money would be refunded in the next 3 days now its 5 days that i spoke to them i did not receive a cancelation mail nor my refund but as i purchased it on zip pay my money is being deducted on time, you understand the whole situation now that i have been waiting for more than a month for a product which will not reach me , now how many more days should i wait for my refund??????

bellysmelly
bellysmelly

I suspect Bing Lee are about to go guts up. It's a shame because the staff at my local store are fantastic and I fear for their jobs. But the last two months have seen a huge surge in complaints about non-delivery of purchased goods, denial of refunds, total absence of staff on the Live Chat or customer care email. It looks like they are circling the drain... If you can start a charge-back I'd do it ASAP, and if you have any vouchers spend them in-store on actual stock now.

John Doe

The way they treat their customers they certainly deserve to!

Glenda

Glendaasked

Online store

We bought a set of head phones which arrived ok. Inside was a $100.00 wine voucher from Naked Wines. I ordered the wine but could not get to pay at the check out. After numerous emails the problem with naked wines has not been fixed. Could you tell me why you give these vouchers out that do not work?

John Doe

Sorry we fell for the same dodgy trick. You have to spend $250 with Naked Wines to get the $100 credit. These sort of fake promos should be banned IMO. Wasted half an hour of my time and now I would never deal with the company that gave me the voucher or Naked Wines. Bunch of scammers!

Jacqui

Jacquiasked

Bing Lee

Best 20 litre microwave ?

John Doe

Probably one that you purchase from anyone but Bing Lee!

Get an answer from our members and Bing Lee representatives