• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (60)

Slow shipping, horrible communication

Bought a laptop online, it took a week for them to even ship it. 10 days, and I still haven't received it. I had to contact them to get information on the status & tracking number. Their live chat function is broken, and kept getting perpetually stuck on 8. They don't offer express shipping, and their regular shipping process is so lazy and slow.

I needed this laptop ASAP, and instead, I've been waiting nearly two weeks. I would've went out and bought another laptop from a reliable company, and returned the laptop from Bing Lee, but they also don't offer change of mind returns. A company that doesn't offer change of mind return, shouldn't be operating turtle-speed shipping dispatches.

Brilliant Service

I received excellent customer service from Binglee online shopping, very easy to use. So happy with product I ordered & true to email it was delivered by third day. Brilliant customer service thanks Binglee

Jean

JeanSydney, NSW

Did not receive my order nor was able to get through to customer services

After one week of waiting and no news for my order I tried to call, waiting on the queue for 20+ mins where I have to listen to the soul shattering loud repeat of their advertising a few hundred times, and was then told customer services can’t take my call and I have to call back, and got hung up.

Product PurchasedCoffee machine

WWVS77

WWVS77Sydney, NSW

Chasing online order! It was CANCELLED without reason or notice!

DO NOT bother buying online! The worst experience I've ever had. No email received with confirmation but funds taken. No item received after 5 days. Head office keeps calls on hold. 3 days later I managed to receive a call from someone and had a hard time communicating (phone delay and language barrier), to tell me the order had been cancelled!! No refund, no email, no advice????? They have taken $600 and no item?? I still don't know what to expect. So disappointed but not surprised...budget at it's best.

Ian

IanNorth Western Region, NSW

Dont shop online with Bing Lee, they take your money and don't deliver.

Item ordered and paid for on 02/03/20. Followed up by phone and email. I have been following up for 4 weeks with no reply to email and calls not answered. No refund offered. Bing Lee is aware of the situation. My advice is purchase instore and take the item with you.

Crystal H.

Crystal H.Sydney, NSW

This is perfect, I love it!

Latest I bought my blowtorch at BingLee, which looks stylish, and very easy and good to use, I love it! It was so worth to bought it! I will buy another one for my mum

Jasmine

JasmineNorthern Region, NSW

Love my dishwasher!

So happy with my new dishwasher! Made it so much easier when the staff member was so helpful and kind. Thank you so much! I think his name was David.

Product PurchasedDishwasher
Teresa A.

Teresa A.

Competitive price and fast shipping

I ordered a carpet cleaning machine and it arrived the next day! Impressed with the shipping time and the product was in perfect condition. They after Afterpay and support are very helpful

Product PurchasedBissel carpet steam cleaner
Daniel Rond

Daniel RondSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great service and friendly advice.

Purchased a front load Samsung washing machine from the West Gosford store and couldn’t be happier.
Salesman was very honest and advice me on which machine will suit my needs regardless of price.
Definitely shop their again.

Store LocationWest Gosford

Max B.

Max B.South East Queensland, QLD

Great service.

My coffee grinder issue dealt with on the spot even interstate. Love you guys! You sent the replacement in just a few days. Great service. Thank you so much. M

Product PurchasedCoffee grinder
Happy customer

Happy customerNorthern Region, NSW

Delivering large refrigerator

The Staff were very helpful I nstore using after pay and the delivery of the fridge was on time and curious with easy installion and only happy to deliver the fridge on a Saturday well done to the Armidale NSW store great team great service

Peter M.

Peter M.

Generally always great, sometimes their online store is incorrect though.

Have always had great service from the Armidale store! They tend to have a great range of products; my only qualm is their online store has a tendency to show items as being in stock at the store when in fact they are out of stock. - Otherwise no complaints!

Store LocationArmidale NSW
Product PurchasedNetgear AC1750 R6400
Moi

Moi

Sold me floor stock in poor condition

Sold me floor stock, not the product they'd advertised online. I contacted them via email and they didn't reply, so I called them a few days later, the support staff they said one thing to me on the phone and another via email. This store is a waste of your time and provides very poor service - they may occasionally be cheaper but do yourself a favour and shop elsewhere. This is the second very poor online shopping experience I've had with Bing Lee. I won't bother again.

Product PurchasedFood processor
Peter B.

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

Poor sales advice

Bought amp from Hornsby store and told might be a week for them to get in stock. After a week I went to the store and told it still wasn't in but they would get one from another store and I could pick it up in 4 to 5 days. A week later was told the instruction to get from another store wasn't sent. Asked for a refund as I could get the amp elswhere at a cheaper price and that day. I did get the refund but only after some time. What happened to the store as it never was like this in the past? They have lost me as a customer.

Store LocationHornsby
Cameron Allen

Cameron AllenVictoria

Perfect delivery!

Very happy with my new Laptop purchase from Bing Lee. Product was reduced more then $100 off other sites and then delivery was fast and efficient arriving within 3 days from interstate. Was packaged very well and done so to reduce damages. Thank you Bing Lee, will be shopping again soon!

Product PurchasedAcer 15.6"

Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Bing Lee - Bankstown, NSW

The Bing Lee store at Bankistown , NSW has a friendly and good staff members, with a good customer service , I did buy an air condition and they even managed the professional person to install it with a cheep price,
That shop makes you happy by giving some discounts. I highly recommend to buy all electrical appliances and electronics

Store LocationBankistown
rusty

rustySydney Surrounds, NSW

Left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing.

Ordered a GPS & mobile camera online from Bing Lee was accepted 3 days latter was told it would arrive 4 days latter. Then get e-mail we have none in any stores on passing Bing Lee near us decided to call in guess what they had heaps so I bought them then called their on line number to be told we won't get them for at least 8 weeks so told them I just bought them at our local store only to be told why did you bother calling then my family has used this company for 50 years but not anymore!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 I would!

Bought a portable air con from the casula store, my brother in law has a unit from good guys with the same specs that is able to cool down a lounge room with ease. Our purchase made the lounge room hotter than the temperature outside and unless you sat directly in front, it was still hot. Called for a refund and because it wasn’t deemed “faulty”, I was told I would have to sacrifice 20% of cost for a refund because it was “change of mind”. Product did not perform as it should but apparently that’s my own fault. Customer service was disgraceful, will never purchase from these crooks again! Make sure you read returns policy!

Store LocationCasula
Josh M.

Josh M.Sydney, NSW

50% of order missing, no support on chat, Is 1 person running this whole operation?

Shockingly absurd level of incompetence and ZERO support after sale. 50% of order missing, 2 weeks later not a single follow up from multiple attempts to get this rectified.
Delivered a washing machine after paying and extra $60 for a sub-par delivery and then did not include the other item!! Ordered an electric razor and this never arrived. 3 Live chat sessions and an email later and not a single response.
Disgusting for a retailer to show such lack of support. Best to just let ACCC and Fair Trading know as soon as they fail to deliver products when purchased.

Product PurchasedRazor

Horrible customer service

Went there to buy washing machine and found out very poor customer service. One staff was shockingly very rude and unprofessional. I would not recomend anyone to the hurstville store .

Store LocationHurstville, Bing lee