Bing Lee

Don't shop here poor service

Inspite of the products available, service was very poor, staff uncooperative bar one or two. Don't shop here, go somewhere where they bother with the customer, the manager was so very unhelpful. Doesn't say much for the company with a manager who sets this example.

Product PurchasedDyson V11 Absolute Pro

Cheapest price

Easy to navigate website, good range, cheapest price i could find, delivery was fast and on the date and time arranged, item purchased is exactly what was advertised, not complaints

Super service with Sid @ Bing Lee Fyshwick
Went to several different white goods stores and purchased all household white goods from Bing Lee Fyshwick because Sid M was very helpful, genuine and knowledgeable. Very positive shopping experience and will definitely be back!

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Helpful clerk in store, awesome delivery service

We visited the Bing Lee at Rhodes Waterside to buy a washing machine with specific depth constraints. The clerk at the store was very helpful and the transaction went smoothly.
Being currently in the middle of a move to a new property and dealing with a lot of delivery services, I must say that Bing Lee's delivery service is the best I have experienced by far. Next day delivery, morning text message to provide a time window, arrival on schedule, and careful delivery and installation of the washing machine, without a single scratch or mark to my timber floor! Great job guys!

Product PurchasedFisher & Paykel 7.5kg Front Load Washer

Avoid Online purchase at Bing Lee

I bought a BEKO - BSB641X - 641L FRIDGE online during Christmas sales in mid-December. The deal price was very good, purchase was easy and could even fix the time of delivery.

It went downhill from there as got told just before the delivery date that they didn’t have any stock and need to wait. I had to constantly follow up otherwise there were no updates. A month later was told I can cancel and I would be refunded the money. If I knew this would happen then I could have made use of other end of year sales. After exact 2 months of wait I was finally delivered with the item and after negotiation the delivery fees was waived.

Their website doesn’t have latest stock details so if you see a deal make sure to call up first to check its availability.

The only plus was the purchase price which is still 30-40% cheaper than what’s currently available in market.

Product PurchasedBEKO - BSB641X - 641L

Need Warranty help- Good luck

Our Canon printer broke down after less than 1 month of service. We contacted Canon for direction and they asked us to return the printer to Bing Lee.
We contacted Bing Lee online chat and agreed to return it by post- they agreed to email a return slip- never happened. Contacted again no result.
Warming up for Department of Fair Trading and getting really frustrated.
Happy to remove this review if they improve.

Product PurchasedCanon Maxify MB5460

Good service and on time delivery

Have been looking for little Bluetooth speaker for a while then I got an email from Bing Lee where they have an offer. Ordered JBL go 2 Bluetooth speaker and got a really good price. Delivery time is exactly as they promised.

Will Never Buy From Bing Lee Again

I have bought quite a few items from Bing Lee over the years but I recently started buying from Bing Lee online. I like the fact that they offer Afterpay as well. I always saw Bing Lee as a "family" company that takes care of their customers. Yes they do take care of their customers until it comes to repairs or refunds. I bought a Samsung J2 Pro phone for my 12 yr old daughter on 1 March 2019 which cost $199. Within 5 days of her using the phone the screen began to show signs of what looked like bleeding ink coming down from the top of the screen. She did not damage the phone in any way at all. It is still in perfect condition! Within hours the entire screen was almost completely black and it couldnt be used. We have used Samsung smartphones in our family for years and nothing like this has ever occurred before. I am now starting to regret buying this phone because Bing Lee sent it off to Samsung to be assessed and the report came back saying "customer induced internal crack in screen". How when it was used for 5 days and it is in perfect condition? One Bing Lee manager at the Bankstown store asked if we had "walked through an x-ray with it". The manager at the Hurstville store (where I collected the phone from) said "We have to send it to Samsung to be looked at to make sure no pressure has been applied to the screen". This Manager had already made up his mind who was at fault! The report was emailed to me with a quotation of $135.10 or $185.05 (for "added screen protection") from a company based in Cardiff NSW (2 hrs drive from Sydney complete with the option to pay directly into their bank account or via credit card (by filling in the blank little boxes). I was shocked to see this. To me Bing Lee hides behind their "reports" from Samsung to avoid paying for repairs or offering a full refund for faulty items. And they are all profiting from this system, both Bing Lee and Samsung as well as these electronic repair businesses. I would suggest to people not to buy from Bing Lee because they will not help you if your item is faulty. They will always blame the customer unless somehow by law they are forced to repair it. They are not a family business at all. Also I do find it rather strange that they only ever have asian staff in their stores. Thats not really very nice is it considering that we do live in a multicultural country.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
UPDATE: Bing Lee agreed to repair the phone after my daughter who is studying law called them up and gave them a good talking to, and yes I acknowledge they could have refused to do it as well. But I did tell the Manager that long term you will lose customers if you treat them like that. Also, if those J2 pro phones are not able to withstand normal use, especially by young children (these phones are marketed towards school children) then Samsung shouldn't sell them. And if they do want to keep selling them they should charge a reasonable amount for repair. $135 for the screen pair of a $200 phone? Thats not right at all

Great to deal with

Very fast service and quick delivery. Plenty of emails to keep you updated. Have ordered many times from their online store and it has been great every time. I also use them on eBay to the same result.

Worst after sales experience

Purchased a TV that failed and the manufacturer did not have spare parts to repair it. Bing Lee didn't give a toss and ignored their obligations under the ACL and basically fobbed me off to the manufacturer. Thanks a lot /s

Customer Service was the worst

Worst Customer Service EVEEEERRRR!!! I had an issue with some delivery and called their customer service to file a complaint and see what can they do. When I called them, no apologies were made. I do understand that the driver can't make it on a preferred time, but, when they call you an hour later and said we cannot make it to your preferred time and they have already left the area and that they'll be rescheduling the delivery the following day on the same timeframe, I think there might be something wrong there. No calls nor replies were made prior. Called their customer service, and I found out that I'm making up a story. One representative even said, oh we knew each and everyone here, I don't think anyone will tell you to message the driver and tell him/her your preferred time. Explained the whole situation with the driver in a very rude tone as if, he's talking to a dumb person who cannot understand the situation. Transferred me to another rep without even telling me that I'm being transferred. This another rep insisted that I might be lying and making up a story, because, again, the same story, we know everyone here and no one will say that to you. Calling the attention of Bing Lee, you might need to hire a new set of Customer Service Representatives or train them properly!!! Your agents ruined my day! I wish that one day, your reps will have a mounting laundry to do and the new washing machine couldn't be delivered sooner.

Product PurchasedEuromaid

Bing Lee Hornsby top after-sales service

Bought an Electrolux Ergorapido stick vacuum from Bing Lee Hornsby 13 months previous (Jan 2018)- so it was a month out of warranty. The battery stopped charging. Electrolux couldn't help. Directed me to authorised repairers. I called Bing Lee instead. After checking I'd already contacted Electrolux, asked me to bring it in. Within two days, they called to say they would be replacing it with a new one. That's top after sales service to me. Very happy.

Samsung tablet

I bought my tablet was satisfied with the service very prompt so happy with the product will order again thus is my second item that i have bought excellent service thanks.

Product PurchasedOn line binglee

smart tv review

best big smart tv. salesman even came over to my house to fine tune it..he was a perfect salesman and the tv is perfect the best tv purchase i have made . it is still in good working condition after 8 years of usage. I highly recommend Samsung

Good at Alexandria bad at Haymarket

Bought panasonic steam microwave at alexandria last week was happy with the service, bought panasonic rice cooker today and very disappointed with the George St Haymarket branch, as a disabled person there was no help to load the rice cooker and the 10 kg rice, they lend me a huge trolley but need to deposit $100. I asked for receipt but didn't give me, like trust them but they don't trust me that I will return it, will not come back there to see 2 chinese who treated like that, I am an asian too and very senior with disability.

Marketing idiots in Bing Lee

Got a air conditioning, and since they don't install it they have a list of license air conditioner but 90% them are out of Sydney area waste my time, stupid.So need to find someone nearby however no one install Fujitsu, why do Bing Lee sell a air condition that no one knows how to install around the area.

Dodgy company

Worst customer service ever. Bought an LG tv which arrived smashed. Customer service agent acted like he was doing me a favour by giving me a refund. Even raised his voice at me. Absolute waste of time and money. No positive solutions. Told me that if i wanted to wait for a new tv it could take another month but will probably arrive broken as well due to the courier service they use. Blatantly told me this and said we're giving you a refund so whats the problem.

Excellent Service, Good Price

Excellent in store service choosing new fridge, then bought online, delivery as scheduled, accommodating my changes no problem, on time, quick efficient nice guys. Would definitely buy from Bing Lee again.

Superb customer service and lovely staff

Straight away they assisted me, helpful and friendly staff. I asked about the laptop then the staff researched for me about the stocks availability.
Click and collect is a reliable service:)

I have ordered twice from Bing Lee online, prices are very competitive including the delivery charge which is a lot less than some places, I received an email with a tracking number the next day, both times my items were delivered within 2 days, I cannot fault them will definitely be using them again.