• Warranty Claim MadeYes (7) · No (52)

Peter B.

Peter B.Sydney, NSW

Poor sales advice

Bought amp from Hornsby store and told might be a week for them to get in stock. After a week I went to the store and told it still wasn't in but they would get one from another store and I could pick it up in 4 to 5 days. A week later was told the instruction to get from another store wasn't sent. Asked for a refund as I could get the amp elswhere at a cheaper price and that day. I did get the refund but only after some time. What happened to the store as it never was like this in the past? They have lost me as a customer.

Store LocationHornsby

Cameron Allen

Cameron AllenVictoria

Perfect delivery!

Very happy with my new Laptop purchase from Bing Lee. Product was reduced more then $100 off other sites and then delivery was fast and efficient arriving within 3 days from interstate. Was packaged very well and done so to reduce damages. Thank you Bing Lee, will be shopping again soon!

Product PurchasedAcer 15.6"
Joe

JoeSydney, NSW

Bing Lee - Bankstown, NSW

The Bing Lee store at Bankistown , NSW has a friendly and good staff members, with a good customer service , I did buy an air condition and they even managed the professional person to install it with a cheep price,
That shop makes you happy by giving some discounts. I highly recommend to buy all electrical appliances and electronics

Store LocationBankistown
rusty

rustySydney Surrounds, NSW

Left hand doesn't know what right hand is doing.

Ordered a GPS & mobile camera online from Bing Lee was accepted 3 days latter was told it would arrive 4 days latter. Then get e-mail we have none in any stores on passing Bing Lee near us decided to call in guess what they had heaps so I bought them then called their on line number to be told we won't get them for at least 8 weeks so told them I just bought them at our local store only to be told why did you bother calling then my family has used this company for 50 years but not anymore!

Sam

SamSydney, NSW

If I could give 0 I would!

Bought a portable air con from the casula store, my brother in law has a unit from good guys with the same specs that is able to cool down a lounge room with ease. Our purchase made the lounge room hotter than the temperature outside and unless you sat directly in front, it was still hot. Called for a refund and because it wasn’t deemed “faulty”, I was told I would have to sacrifice 20% of cost for a refund because it was “change of mind”. Product did not perform as it should but apparently that’s my own fault. Customer service was disgraceful, will never purchase from these crooks again! Make sure you read returns policy!

Store LocationCasula

Josh M.

Josh M.Sydney, NSW

50% of order missing, no support on chat, Is 1 person running this whole operation?

Shockingly absurd level of incompetence and ZERO support after sale. 50% of order missing, 2 weeks later not a single follow up from multiple attempts to get this rectified.
Delivered a washing machine after paying and extra $60 for a sub-par delivery and then did not include the other item!! Ordered an electric razor and this never arrived. 3 Live chat sessions and an email later and not a single response.
Disgusting for a retailer to show such lack of support. Best to just let ACCC and Fair Trading know as soon as they fail to deliver products when purchased.

Product PurchasedRazor

Horrible customer service

Went there to buy washing machine and found out very poor customer service. One staff was shockingly very rude and unprofessional. I would not recomend anyone to the hurstville store .

Store LocationHurstville, Bing lee

deedee

deedeesydney

No Serial Numbers on the items purchased & Bing Lee won't help me

Janette

JanetteSydney, NSW

Always great service and advice. Thank you.

Our fridge failed and we got great advice at Bing Lee, Rhodes and a new fridge was delivered the next day at a very competitive price.
Great product, very happy with new fridge.

Store LocationBing Lee Rhodes
Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Disgusting service. These guys sell refurbished TV and market as new.

Store LocationBing Lee Alexandria
Product PurchasedLG 65UM7400PTA (65")

Alan Smith

Alan SmithDarling Downs, QLD

False advertising and lack of customer service

Elle N

Elle NSydney, NSW

Horrible after-service

Maan Muhsen

Maan MuhsenSydney, NSW

Good product bad delivery and installation

Ali

AliGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

On-time Delivery, good service

Ordered a Fridge and Washing machine. Came on-time and installation was done properly as well.
Communication with the customer service team was fruitful as I had to change the delivery date which was managed my them.

Roxanne Russell

Roxanne RussellSydney Surrounds, NSW

Great Price for fitbit

Purchased Fitbit Inspire HR at great price (was $40 lower than other advertised prices at major store and online). Click and collect was quick and efficient from my local store. Not the first time I have found this to be the case. Well worthwhile comparing their prices before purchasing (and will price match too!)

Product PurchasedFitbit Inspire HR
paul476

paul476nsw, 2350

Returns Of Goods Within A 14 Day Period To Bing Lee Armidale Store Beardy Stret

I have just attempted to return an apple ipad to bing lee armidale nsw 2350 in original container unmarked and received the day after they will not refund for goods that were purchased 14 days prior to the date on the invoice

Store Locationarmidale nsw 2350 beardy street

Never received item

Received one of two items .
Unable to contact anyone to help.
Never answered emails .
Ill never buy from here again nor will I recommend this online store. Non existent customer service

Product PurchasediPhone accessories

Craig S.

Craig S.Sydney, NSW

Bing Lee Rhodes

Purchased fridge and 3 months later it stopped working and would not cool. tried to get replacement or refund but bing lee Rhodes did not want to help. They have now ceased all communications and will not help. Had to go to fair trading for help and now they are lying to fair trading to make it even more difficult. Do not buy anything from these crooks if anything goes wrong they will not help. they are only interested in your money and once they have it they don't care about after sales support.

Store LocationRhodes
Warranty Claim MadeYes

More than 2 weeks later and 40 minutes in total on hold and still no delivery!

As per description. Ordered products and 2 weeks later "apparently" they were "waiting" for the product to arrive???! Ended up cancelling order. I would not recommend this business. Even if same product a few bucks more elsewhere it will be worth your while avoiding this store.

Daniel M.