Listing monitored by Bing Lee

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (31) · No (263)

Annemieke
AnnemiekeMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great Rice Cooker and Excellent Service

I had issues with stock in stores in my state and so I found the rice cooker that I was searching for at Bing Lee. I rang and was helped by a friendly and knowledgeable staff member and within a few days the cooker arrived at my door. The site is easy to navigate, with excellent customer service and the cooker was as advertised. Searching the site, there is a very good range of products.
I have used the cooker a couple of times and it is easy to use and the rice turns out perfectly! I am looking forward to doing other things with the cooker! Great buy and thank you to the staff,

Vonda
VondaSydney, NSW

Bissell mop cloth

It was easy to buy on line and it was the original cloth recommended by Bissell.
Received item within days of ordering.
Would certainly recommend to other who need this product

Bing LeeBing LeeSend a private message

Hi Vonda, thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback. It is great to hear you enjoyed the experience shopping with us. Thanks again, and thank you for choosing Bing Lee!

Loving Phillips XXL Airfryer

Entered your Burwood store looking to buy a Air fryer. The store was well organised and had a decent range of products. I was served by staff member Tokyo who was very knowledgeable and helpful. I need look no further. Very pleased with my purchase. Would shop there again.

Lyn F.
Lyn F.Gippsland, VIC

Tefal air fryer, purchase

Looked at a range of similar products. The order and delivery process was excellent. Information provided at each stage

Suzanne S.
Suzanne S.Central Queensland, QLD

Perfect, just what I wanted.

Hi, I’m emailing you to let you know that I’m extremely happy with my purchase. The Acer Aspire 5 was very easy to set up and the backlit keyboard certainly makes it so much easier to type without the need of a light. The keyboard itself feels lovely to type on and the whole computer is very light and easy to handle. Thank you.

Bing LeeBing LeeSend a private message

Hi Suzanne, thank you for taking the time to provide this positive feedback. It is great to hear you are enjoying your new computer! Thanks again, and thank you for choosing Bing Lee!

M4711
M4711Northern Rivers

Item listed as Australian Stock was not even in the country

We ordered a FitBit early July which was advertised as 'in stock' for delivery on 20 July 22. We received one single email confirmation but no further communications. When the item had not arrived by 22 July, we rang Bing Lee only to be told by a rather rude staffer that they 'were waiting for stock to come in '. Disgusted by the lack of communication and the false advertising I asked for a refund which was promptly given. They even sent out a feedback request, which I returned (not written the way they wanted it, though). They refused to publish my review. I will never order from Bing Lee again.

Sofia19
Sofia19Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Beware purchasing, returns often not accepted

Beware buying from Bing Lee. I purchased a cordless phone for my blind father- it said it was a 'big button' phone. When it arrived, it was clear from the box it was small and wouldn't do. I wanted to return it- unopened. I went to their chat service and had considerable issues trying to return an unopened item. Given I had purchased it online, I would have thought return was a basic right. People often purchase online and need to return. I had to provide photographic evidence of unopened item etc. The person was quite rude, customer service is not their speciality. I won't buy again from them as the risk of not being able to return it is not worth it. Their prices are not that much better either.

Bing LeeBing LeeSend a private message

Where to buy and how to choose a monitor and other home office needs

where-to-buy-and-how-to-choose-a-monitor-and-other-home-office-needs
Natie
NatieSydney, NSW

Stay away from Bing Lee!

Tra sh Bin Lee

The staffs are so rude and, never turst them cause they wont delievery the goods on time or same day. I paid for the same day delivery fee and they didnt return the fee when they cant do as what they said, the old lady is so rude need me to pay for the extra delivery fee and hang up your phone. Then I called them again, she sounds like hiding her laugh so hard behind the phone, I can imagine she will change the story and make herself innocent in front of her rude colleague after hang up the phone, what a nightmare shopping experience I had in my life. Never buy tra sh Bin lee again.

Jordan R.Northeast, VIC

Purchased a TV, but no remote control unit?

Mark F.
Mark F.Sydney, NSW

Don't know what full service delivery means!!!

Paid for "full service delivery ". Actually rang questions number to check that it would be OK to have drier moved off old to new machine, told so long as disconnected OK.
Delivery driver actually rang boss to check, they were told only if on matt, could not if on installation kit. One bolt!!! Told that the phone person I called not from the same company.
Then told that it is normal to use a hose clamp on discharge hose, previous machine didn't, same brand. Had to sort out leaking myself.
Will never buy from Bing Lee again.

• Warranty Claim MadeNo
Mel
MelGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Positive customer experience

For every negative review there are several positive experiences, sadly only the negative experiences leave a review. Despite the negative reviews I purchased a dryer online on a Friday evening not realising the item was not in stock for a few weeks. I emailed customer service Saturday morning and explained my mistake and asked for the order to be cancelled. I received a promt response and within 5 hours I had a notification from PayPal advising I had been refunded. I'm happy to shop with Bing Lee again, however I will be more careful when looking to see if item is in stock rather than available to order.

consumer
consumerSydney

Awfeful hold experience

Wanted to buy a $6000 tv.
Was placed on hold over 10 minutes with extremely annoying advertising I wanted to smash phone.
They think its cute, I assure you it is not.
Hanging up now.
Going to Harvey Norman, more professional.

Vivien  S
Vivien SWentworth Falls

No issues whatsoever with online order

I was very concerned reading all the negative reviews as I'd just sent off for a mobile phone, which had rather strangely been described on site as "available to order". This meant they didn't actually have the stock, as I found! I contacted the Bing Lee chat site and immediately got a response...they told me the phone was arriving in 1-2 weeks. Here we go, I thought. However I was pleasantly surprised, Bing Lee emailed me one week later to say my phone was on the way, and it arrived on time in perfect working order. So some of us actually have a good experience and I just wanted to redress the balance.

Hi Vivien,

Thank you for taking the time to leave such positive feedback. We are glad to hear that everything went so smoothly with your transaction in the end and hope you are enjoying your new product. Thanks for choosing Bing Lee!

Shinead
ShineadCampbell 2612, ACT

Would give zero stars if possible.