See the Best Appliance Retailers in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Nessie

NessieSydney Surrounds, NSW

Complete Lack of Service

Tried to buy on line for Click&Collect. Had to "Check on Availability" which opened an on-line chat window. After a while I got a response that said they were busy and I was 4th in a queue. Then I got a response that said they were still busy and to leave a message with an email address. Four hours later still no response so I gave up. A complete waste of time. Bought elsewhere.

Jfdi d.

Jfdi d.Sydney, NSW

not great

Purchased a $4000 tv online was invoiced and booked on for deliver. After waiting a week for delivery was called on the morning and told they had no stock. No one could tell me when stock was coming in. so I cancelled my order and I'm still waiting for my credit it has been 2 week

Warranty Claim MadeNo
Product PurchasedSony Bravia KD-75X9300C (75")
Vishv T.

Vishv T.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

SAMSUNG 8 SERIES 2019 model not providing tax invoice/bill !

Bunch of rude and ignorant people working at the Bing lee, I had ordered the latest version 55 inches Samsung 8 series smart tv. To my surprise after I had placed the order online. They purposely deleted that from history or orders and after I received my item. They never send me any bill/tax invoice. Even after 3-4 times calling and emailing them.
I will now report this to consumer affairs and also lodge a chargeback with my credit card.

Product Purchasedsamsung 4k 55 inch series 8 tv
Lorenzo D.

Lorenzo D.

Ordered A Laptop And Never Received It.

Never received my laptop, I am in qld it went to w.A. By road extra 8,000 kilometers so I cancelled. Bing lee are the worst company to deal with they lie and lie and lie. It took daily phone calls and 2 weeks for them to issue me with a refund, totally unacceptable. Never buy from this company never never never . Zero customer service zero business ethics zero caring totally heartless company and management team. I am a senior citizen and I suffered serious elder abuse at the hands of this greedy greedy company

Product PurchasedASUS 14" F407UA-EB352T Laptop

Damien G.

Damien G.Mid North Coast, NSW

How good are these guys!

So I had a nightmare with David Jones and cxld that order of a tv. I noticed that Bing Lee had a melbourne warehouse and ordered through them but i stuffed up the delivery date. I rang customer service they answered in 2 rings then pushed it to next day. I have used Bing Lee before for about 5 meaty transactions and will never leave you again.

Product PurchasedSony Bravia KD65X8500B (65")

NotBuyingWhirlpool

NotBuyingWhirlpoolMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Refund for repeated product failures? Fat chance!

Warranty Claim MadeYes

Terrible phone answering

I called up Binglee Guildford today and asked the staff if they had JBL wireless headphones in stock.. to my surprise.. they did not even listen to what I was after and put me on hold... 5 minutes later some one else came on phone and asked me what I was after, repeated myself and again put on hold.. couple of minutes later a male staff picked up phone and I repeated myself again. to my surprise.. he said oh.. I picked the wrong phone..

Kim B.

Kim B.

Delivered as promised

Ordered the fridge on Saturday picked Monday for delivery. Had a call Sunday to confirm if there were any issues they needed to be aware of when delivering and told us we would have a text between 6:30 and 7:00 advising a 3hrs delivery window. Right on 6:30 Monday morning text received advising delivery between 9 and 12. The fridge was received and installed by 10am. Great communication.

Mrs Zeeshan

Mrs Zeeshan

Exceptional Customer Service

I placed an online order of Phillips XL air fryer and Breville Sandwich Maker with an option of in store pick up at Mt Druitt Bing Lee. I reached there and the lady at the counter not only bring it from the store but also helped me to put everything in my shopping trolley, even I wasn’t expecting that from her. So I always have a great online shopping experience with bing lee with store pick up at Mt Druitt.

Store LocationMount Druitt
Emily P.

Emily P.Sydney, NSW

Must be shipping my product to Africa

I have not heard one update in regard to where my product is since placing my order on Sunday.

The stated delivery timeframes are clearly incorrect and need to be updated.

Upon contacting the customer service they informed me that my product had been ‘scanned out’ from their warehouse and I will hear from Australia Post upon pick up. Just sounds like they’re passing the buck to me.

Will not be returning to their online store again.

Don’t recommend shopping with bing lee if you want to receive your item anywhere in the near future

Stephanie

StephanieSydney, NSW

Bing Lee Burwood

I was served by ‘[Name Removed]’ or as per my receipt, ’Ming’ at the store. I picked up my order from Burwood bing Lee and she gave me nothing bad bad customer service i.e “you should have read your email! You need Photo ID” and observed to be inpatient when I was searching my bag for my ID. No eye contact. Slammed my product onto the desk when she finished serving me... please teach her basic customer service please. She was lucky I was was in a good mood this day otherwise I would have said something on the spot

Store LocationBurwood
Product PurchasedBlender

Yan

YanRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great Deal

Best price and very cheap postage. Arrived within a week in perfect order. Good website fast delivery and product was exactly as promised.I will definitely buy again and can highly recommend Bing Lee.

Molly

MollyNew South Wales, 2750

Swann doorbell and chime

I shop on line a lot and Bing Lee is one of my favorite online store , it's easy to find what your looking for and compare prices as they with match it, delivery is either free or as little as $6, I bought the swan doorbell and chime at a great price came in a matter of days safely.

Product PurchasedSwan doorbell

Selling second-hand goods which are disguised as brand new?

Store LocationBing Lee Marsden Park
Product PurchasedCoffee Machine
Brenda. E

Brenda. ESydney, NSW

I was ripped off.

I bought a fridge from bing lee and I was charged $60 delivery when I was told it was free .They said only when I paid for it and when they delivered it two shelves were missing and refused to replace them.

Store LocationHurstville
Product PurchasedFridge
king b.

king b.

Very pleased with the online service

Very good online experience our items arrived very quickly the online live chat was very useful there online account system needs an upgrade but did not effect the delivery definitely will be back

Warranty Claim MadeNo

Service beyond asking for it

Delivery

Hopeless 2 weeks later my washing machine is in the garage of my sisters house.
They claimed after googling.my location their truck could not access the property.
Removalists trucks and other delivery trucks seem to be ok.
I am.left with no washing machine , trying to get someone to get it to me and connect it, and also the old one is still here.
As a 55 yr single Woman I object to the suggestion I go and meet them at the end of the road and collect the machine.There was only 1 guy delivering so WHS is not of concern to BL.
Digusting service and treatment of Customers...never again.

B Jensen

B JensenSydney Surrounds, NSW

You have lost a long time customer. We will NEVER shop at Bing Lee again.

If Bing Lee is being influenced by pester power bullies, I am not buying any more products from your store. How can I trust your “customer service” again. We are very long time customers of Bing Lee but you have lost our support.

Naomi