Bingle

See the Best Car Insurance in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

My car was damaged maliciously (smashed mirror and keyed) while parked and I thank you and the repairers for resolving my claim quickly and with compassion, while being at an affordable price.

John W

John WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hopeless

I sought a quote from Bingle and received what seemed a competitive quote but there is absolutely no way of finding out what the policy covers and it is absolutely impossible to talk to anyone as they list no contact details. One immediately and quite reasonably becomes suspicious

Car ModelSkoda Octavia
Zub

ZubSydney, NSW

Unless you claim you never feel the stress bingle give you

I been with bingle over 5 years never experience any claim with them all been change when someone hit my car and I paid for the excess as per bingle policy and it been a while that my money 795$ is gone cant talk email or contact bingle I provide footage rego driver detail phone address
They not refund my money they give me stress and headache avoid Bingle its cheap but they give you stress when it comes to not at fault claim
I am so disappointed they run jungle rules

Car ModelHonda Civic 10th Gen (Hatchback) RS
Claim ApprovedYes

Worst customer service ever.

Dear bingle , I never expect that services you had provided to me which was terrible and very irresponsible. And your customer service was pretty shameful and grills who works there please teach them how to deal with your valuable customers.

Car ModelToyota Aurion

Minf

MinfSydney, NSW

No customer service

Pretty shocking that bingle dont offer any customer service. Trying to sort out a new policy in the uk and cannot get access to a no claims confirmation form. Not impressed

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Car ModelFord Courier

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Shocking... Simply what they are.

Been covered for years until now. Cannot communicate with them, cannot settle my accident, may as well have been uninsured. Do not use Bingle! Look at the other reviews, same stories. Goodbye Bingle.

Insurance TypeThird Party Property Damage

Disgusting service

I just dropped my car off to a bingle assessment center and had the worst customer experience of my life. I basically was told that in the assessors opinion i was lying and they arent going to repair all the damage.

I guess you get what you pay for. I would highly recommend avoid using a budget insurer because when the time comes they will just make an already unfortunate situation completely horrible

Claim ApprovedNo

Bingle attitude to third party drivers not at fault is a disgrace.

Be honest and pay up. If a driver covered by Bingle is at fault then at least have the honesty to pay for the third party damage. At least communicate.

Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder No
Claim DateAugust 2019
Claim ApprovedNo
Andrew147

Andrew147Sydney

So frustrating.

I've been with Bingle for about 5 years. I've never had to make a claim so I have no idea what that process is like but I have a question that is not answered by any of their online information. You cannot contact them in any way unless you're making a claim. No email, no phone number, no online chat option. Nothing. Absolutely Infuriating.

Claim MadeNo

The worse insurance ever.

The worse insurance ever . Can't get in touch with them. No phone number .They make you pay excess even if it's not your fault upfront. Then you get down grated. Online website is rediculas. One good thing they charge less than other insurance company's. But at the end I rather pay more than have no service .

fofifa

fofifaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Terrible website, which is a huge problem when it's 100% online... not even a valid contact email address

It's cheap, but I find that the Bingle website is very frustrating because it constantly returns error messages. Not good for an 100% online product, so you just have to be patient. There is no customer service contact and no valid email address.
When I've had a claim, my experience has been good, but I believe it's because it's been managed by Suncorp and you can actually speak to a human. I have found nothing exceptional about this company except that their policy is cheap.

dior2009

dior2009Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Claim process good but repairers are shocking - go where you can choose repairer

Car ModelMitsubishi ASX XB
Claim DateOctober 2019

Lynda

LyndaSydney, NSW

Great value, efficient claim process

I've been with Bingle for 8 years. I recently had to make a claim after a car accident. Apart from being unable to get a number for Bingle to arrange a tow, I found the rest of the claim process very efficient. Once you lodge a claim online you can speak to someone from Bingle. You can also monitor the process online. Also worthwhile was the keep me mobile option on my policy which meant I had a Hertz rental car whilst my car was repaired. My car was fixed in a timely manner and I am very happy with the repairs.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks

kari

kariGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Rubbish company

I tried this company for more than 2 years it's rubbish I don't recommend this company for anyone as you can't cancel the policy and they keep charging you and they don't have customer service it's not cheaper than others companies with rubbish service

Usama Maqbool

Usama MaqboolGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Waited for tow truck for 2 hours and took 1hour to lodge claim. So after 3hours still at accident scene.

Yes but isn’t clear

Now got to know I will not get a replacement vehicle

Still in process of getting a claim but call took an hour
1 and half years

Car ModelMazda 3
veroniqua

veroniquaSydney, NSW

Has gone downhill significantly in the past year

Plan covers drivers under 25No
Car ModelAudi A5 F5 (Coupe)

Shu j.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

The most frustrating experience in my life

Car ModelBMW X3 G01
Claim DateJanuary 2019
Claim ApprovedYes

Quick resolution and fought for us

We were T-boned by an erratic driver, who denied fault. That night, we filed the claim with Bingle, expecting to eat the excess.
After a couple of day, we were informed that Bingle would be refunding us the excess and would pursue the at fault driver. Our car was repaired within a couple of weeks (we delayed the repair for logistical reasons).

Car ModelVolkswagen Tiguan 5N 132TSI
Claim DateJuly 2019

Andy

AndySydney, NSW

2 years and still waiting...

It's been 2 years since getting rear ended at the traffic lights and I'm still waiting to hear back about when I will get my excess refunded. Provided all the details required and its been radio silence. It might be cheap but it's not good value.

MDL

MDL

Finally an insurer that delivers on their promise

My experience with Bingle has been a stress free and positive experience. Customer service is of high quality. Value for money and sound insurance coverage terms and conditions are also a plus. If insuring an L driver, Bingle will certainly provide value for money. Sound computer navigation skills are a must when dealing with this insurer and if you prefer a self-service environment, I would recommend Bingle on your consumer choice list.

Claim DateAugust 2019