Bingle

Terrible Experience

Put in a claim for another car at fault. I’ve received nothing but poor customer service and appalling wait times for contacting the total loss team, over an hour and half!! The day I put through my claim, my email account was hacked and I have no doubt it had something to do with customer service person selling my details on the black market! I encourage everyone to look elsewhere for insurance, I definitely will not be purchasing insurance through them again that’s for sure!

Claim DateJanuary 2020

TaylahT

TaylahTGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Rudest Customer Service Ever

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateDecember 2019
Car ModelHolden Astra BK (Hatchback) R Auto

Worst insurance and nil customer service

Tried to cancel a policy on a car that I no longer have. Website does not allow policy cancellation unless you have the original credit card (which I don’t as I switched banks). Can’t get hold of anyone to sort this out. This company seems totally uncontactable. Worst customer service I have ever experienced

Doesn't help their customers

Had an issue with another car at fault. Since their partner was a "witness" stating otherwise Bingle would not help me out at all saying it's "too hard" and "not worth it" issue was boughy up

David B.

David B.Perth, WA

Terrible

Claim DateDecember 2019

Cheap insurance crap experience

You pay for what you get. This is the case with Bingle. High excess and no one to contact. It is an online-based company with no email or phone number to call if you have a question. When I made my claim I had a rude person call me up and give me very little options. They are not helpful and do the absolute bare minimum. Terrible experience and no communication during this process. I have had no car for 2 months now as it's still going through the process.

Claim Resolution Time1-2 months
Claim DateJanuary 2020

Extremely satisfied

Highly recommended, hit a kangaroo this morning and was able to book a repair through online with in 10 min and Found a booking within few hours time. Unlike other insurer who keeps you waiting hours n hours to get your car booked for repair.

Claim DateFebruary 2020
Car ModelToyota Corolla

Md S.

Md S.

worst mistake ever for choosing bingle insurance!!!

Bingle is cheap but when you need them, feels like you have made worst mistake by choosing bingle.

I have really experience with bingle....when I had an accident, I wanted to get some help. I tried to contact them several times but unfortunately nobody replies on emails. After that I find out the customer service number but still they couldn’t help. The bingle customer service is very unprofessional and not helping their customers.

Aidan

AidanGeraldton

Poor Customer Service

An hour on hold before being able to talk to someone. Spoke for 2 minutes, exchange Claim Number then put back on hold for another 20 minutes while she "Checked the Claim Information". She came back then I was put on hold for another 20 minutes while they waited to transfer me to another operator.

The price may be somewhat cheap, however the service is horrible. The information given was poor, the service was slow, responses took days. Roadside didn't exist, the value for money is poor under the claim that they do everything online yet other insurers are able to offer better services and value for less.

I've been with Bingle since July and will be swiftly kicking them out the door after this is resolved.

Car ModelFord XR6
Josh B.

Josh B.Hunter Region, NSW

Fantastic car insurance

had a claim a few years ago, Bingle were extremely helpful and my claim was paid out fast. Alot cheaper than other quotes I received. Very happy so far with them.

Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateApril 2016
Car ModelHolden Commodore VE

LeaffetteHobart, TAS

HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE.

Long story short: I was involved in an accident that wasn't my fault, paid my excess to have my car fixed as the other driver denied fault and there needed to be an investigation, Bingle were unhelpful EVERY STEP OF THE WAY. From organizing my car to be towed, dealing with the other party & refunding my excess the whole process was a nightmare. No e-mail address or phone number to call for any help.. finally sent a strongly worded e-mail to the claims e-mail and got a phone call saying they would be refunding my excess.. AFTER 5 MONTHS. I don't think I would have ever seen that money ever again if I didn't find an e-mail address to contact them on. DISGRACEFUL.

Claim DateAugust 2019
Car ModelMazda 3

At-fault claim resolved quickly, with reasonable renewal

Claim DateOctober 2019
Car ModelHyundai Santa Fe

Truly a disastrous experience!

Truly a disastrous experience! Worst service I have ever experienced! Insurance is fine if it works when making a claim but is a waste of money if it does not. And Bingle does not work!

Erin C.

Erin C.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Bingle has been taking money off me for a year since I cancelled my policy, I can't find any contact details!

Was easy to set up, but I cancelled it over a year ago, and have just realised they are still taking my Direct Debit. Each time I'm on the website I cannot find any details to contact them to get my money back which is owed. Is this a scam?

Car ModelSubaru Outback
honesty

honestysydney

Worst worst worst when you need them there is no one there

When you need anything there is no one there to help you. There are no phone numbers to contact a human being. There isnt even a pop up live chat option. There is just a list of answers that are completely unhelpful. So I filled out the online help request and got an email back saying there was delays and I was given no time expectation when my enquiry could be answered. I will NEVER use this group ever again, so utterly frustrating.

Car ModelHyundai Veloster FS
Brett

Brett

Very surprised

Insurance TypeThird Party, Fire and Theft
Claim MadeYes
Claimant is the policy holder No
Claim Resolution Time2-4 weeks
Claim DateOctober 2019
Car ModelHolden Commodore

My car was damaged maliciously (smashed mirror and keyed) while parked and I thank you and the repairers for resolving my claim quickly and with compassion, while being at an affordable price.

Claim DateNovember 2019

John W

John WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Hopeless

I sought a quote from Bingle and received what seemed a competitive quote but there is absolutely no way of finding out what the policy covers and it is absolutely impossible to talk to anyone as they list no contact details. One immediately and quite reasonably becomes suspicious

Car ModelSkoda Octavia

Zub

ZubSydney, NSW

Unless you claim you never feel the stress bingle give you

I been with bingle over 5 years never experience any claim with them all been change when someone hit my car and I paid for the excess as per bingle policy and it been a while that my money 795$ is gone cant talk email or contact bingle I provide footage rego driver detail phone address
They not refund my money they give me stress and headache avoid Bingle its cheap but they give you stress when it comes to not at fault claim
I am so disappointed they run jungle rules

Car ModelHonda Civic 10th Gen (Hatchback) RS

Worst customer service ever.

Dear bingle , I never expect that services you had provided to me which was terrible and very irresponsible. And your customer service was pretty shameful and grills who works there please teach them how to deal with your valuable customers.

Claim DateNovember 2019