2Bio-Oil

Bio-Oil Questions & Answers

Brand Manager for Bio-Oil? Claim your listing.
Amomon T.
Amomon T.

Can I mix bio oil dry skin gel and bio oil skincare oil

Slw
Slw

My bio oil is 5 years old. Could not find a use by date on bottle. I applied the oil to the scar on my knee following knee replacement 5 weeks ago. There is now a rash around some sections of the scar. Could the bio oil have caused the rash which is unchanged after 6 days. Sue

Ang
Ang

I just starting to put bio oil in November after thigh lift in August, I am wondering when is the scar will disappear thanks

Rabiatu R.
Rabiatu R.

Why is it that i've used bio oil for a long time but it is not working?

jody
jody

do you use it everyday? I use it everynight after a shower .if I have time in the morning before work . I haven't missed a day since the beginning of this year and results are real good .

daniaalawrences
daniaalawrences

Is bio oil and body cream for chocolate skin alone?

ejoho h.
ejoho h.

Which oil cream should I add to my Nivea cream to make it oily in my skin, because is giving me a very dry skin?

narteh N.
narteh N.

Can I mix bio oil with palmers body lotion for light skin?

Adama i.
Adama i.

Can I use Bio oil in my cream

Johnson W.
Johnson W.

Can I miss my body lotion,st.ives with bio oil?

Florence M.
Florence M.

Can i mix bio oil with my aveeno lotion?

ALERO B.
ALERO B.

Can I mix bio oil with Nivea cream?

Rebecca K.
Rebecca K.

I have pimples and some dark spots can bio oil work for?

Lorraine W
Lorraine W

I persevered for a very long time and found that it did not fade dark spots at all. They remained unchanged. I have not used this product for pimples so I cannot comment.

Mention R.
Mention R.

What beaching cream should I mix bio oil with?

Patricia A.
Patricia A.

Can I mix it with caro white cream

Mmesoma C.
Mmesoma C.

Can I mix bio oil with cocoa butter cream for better results of stretch marks?

Florence
Florence

Can I use bio oil and palmer skin success together?

Lara C
Lara C

Can I mix bio oil with my aveeno baby?

annie a.
annie a.

Can a bio oil good for bed bug on hand?

Rosechelle E.
Rosechelle E.

Can I mix my bio oil into my body lotion ?
Will it work ?
I've been using it for a while now and I dont see any difference, my stretch marks stays the same

THTm

I have no idea about mixing products. Sorry

VERONICA T.
VERONICA T.

Does applying only bio oil both for skin and face affect the body?

THTm

Only used on body not face and has made no difference to dry skin. Waste of money

Ebuka Lauren
Ebuka Lauren

Is it okay if i mix bio oil with a cream like nivea ??

irene
irene

I am not sure
I do think that if you use bio oil you would not need nivea, two lots of moisuriser maybe too heavy on the face. I have dry skin and cannot use anything with any type of alcohol ingredients, not sure if Nivea has alcohol in it. Good luck