96 reviews · Statistics

91% · 877 · 7%
Return Claim MadeYes (1) · No (72)
Warranty Claim MadeYes (6) · No (67)
See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Lionel
LionelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Very happy customer

Very happy after nearly 6 years use.family visitors love the quality of the water and i suspect so do various critters who have been seen in or around the pool.we are surrounded by a council reserve and lots of leaves.our pool robot does a great job in keeping the pool pristine.heavy gold coast rains and dust can cause issues but floc treatment and light chlorine to remove leaf stains over a couple of days and pool returns to pristine. Show details
Steve B
Steve BSAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product and support

After dealing with a salt chlorinator for 15+ years I read the reviews spent the actually small amount of money! And I’ve honestly never looked back. I did have an issue with the ph sensor which was dealt with super fast and returned super fast at no cost to me. Now that I have the system working and adjusted to my situation.(massive leaf load and constant dust blowing in) I’m actually blown away by it?? It should be mandatory for every pool to run this type of sanitation. My pump runs 2hrs twice a day. I run a robitic cleaner check balance once a week. Give a scrub when needed. Top up my acid tank when empty and that’s it. And the water Is amazing. Note that I’ve been running the Bionizer for over 2 years now. Can’t praise enough.. Show details ·  1
Rob D
Rob DClifton Beach3 posts

Rob
RobQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts

Ongoing great service

Have been running Bionizer for three years with no troubles and the best flavoured pool in town.
The context of this review is after service. I had an issue with a component of my system, first issue in three years. With no fuss or fanfare the item was sent away on a Friday, fixed and returned by Tuesday.
I really highly recommend this system, their service and the overall product. Show details ·  1
Benjamin O.
Benjamin O.

Mark
MarkVICGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Melbourne, Australia

In October 2022 we installed a fibreglass shell pool on the Mornington Peninsula. After much research we went with the Bionizer. Best decision. The guys at Bionizer were super helpful and also saved us some $$ as they recommended a non-variable pump due to the less on time over other systems. We run the pump 2hrs in the morning and 2hrs late afternoon. It did take a bit of work to get the pool settled and I did have to chlorine bomb it once but after that is has remained crystal clear and it is like swimming in pure fresh water. I do also recommend the auto acid dosing module. Show details ·  1
cory
cory2 posts

Doesn't appear to do anything

Think its a scam .. OK so I think for normal pools the product may work .. but for heated pools (swim spa) we get 2 weeks before the water is stinky .. and the handbook even recommends to use chlorine if that happens ..in my mind this expensive product was claimed to replace chlorine .. but since it doesn't .. big scam from my experience Show details
Customer
CustomerWestern Australia8 posts

Sharon
SharonQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Beautiful clean water for swimming

This is our fourth Bionized pool. We love it, feels great on the skin when swimming, no nasty smells, chemicals or sticky feeling skin. We find it very easy to keep the water clear and sparkling. Show details ·  1
Bernie
BernieQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

As an engineer it's the best pool conditioner I've experienced

It does a much better job than chlorine & the pool always looks crystal clear Show details ·  1
Hadi
HadiACTDeakin 2600, ACT

Great products, Excellent customer service

We have a sparkling clean, yet easy to maintain pool, thanks to the bionizer products along with excellent customer service! Show details ·  1
Rochelle Polley
Rochelle PolleyNSWSydney, NSW6 posts

The best thing I ever did for my pool

I struggled for 20 years with trying to keep my pool sparkling clean. We have lots of trees in our street, especially a huge flame tree in our neighbours yard.
With all the leaves that fall into our pool the water would turn green within a day of heavy winds.
Now all I need to do is empty the skimmer box and makes use the bottle of acid is full and Bionizer does that hard work of balancing the PH and keeping the water clean.
I occasionally need to add chlorine, but no more adding multiple bags of pool salt ever again. Show details ·  1
Therese
ThereseNSWSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

Bionizer a great product. Swimming in water sanitised by Bionizer is like having a shower. Even better is the easy maintenance and the savings I have made on pool chemicals since I bought the Bionizer in 2019. The service is the best I have ever experienced- the company is supportive and responsive. Highly recommend this system. Show reply
Customer
CustomerWestern Australia8 posts

Terry
Terry

Excellent service and very friendly people at Bionizer

in summer pool usage is daily used by family and home stay guests The pool maintenance is very easy a few simple checks each day and then some weekly tests on water quality Show details ·  1

HeatherandLouise R.

Hello, We have started from scratch with our pool, cleaned, new epoxy paint inside and have all systems in place including our new Bioniser.
What is the best pool cleaner (robotic/hose) to compliment our Bioniser(3 stage) and new Astral Viron pump and filter?

Glen Thompson

Hi guys I have a dolphin cleaner. Have had it for 5 years. No problems. Would highly recommend any dolphin cleaner.

HeatherandLouise R.

Just looking at this: Bugson Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner - no cord.

Brenda
Brenda

how long does the eco oxidiser operate per day as mine is only coming on for a few hours in the morning is that ok?

Glen Thompson

Hi Brenda… as far as I am aware the eco oxidiser is operating all the time the pump is on….I have not ‘dabbled’ with the settings as I am so happy with the way the pool looks. Hope this helps.

Chaupot
Chaupot

I'm putting in a 30000L pool with the bionizer (pH boss and etc). What pump and filter unit would you recommend to go with?

G. Lewis
G. Lewis

I would recommend a variable speed pump and filter with glass media. Variable speed pumps are so quiet and economical. I use both with my Bionizer system. I have a Astral Viron VS 320

Extra Information