Bionizer

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (32)

Paul H

Paul HSouth East Queensland, QLD

A fabulous system!!

Fresh water

I use my pool every day summer and winter. I am running the Bionizer unit, Eco oxidiser and PH Boss -55,000L pool with glass filter. My pool has never look better since installing, I love that fresh water feeling. Keep your water balanced and let Bionizer do the rest, best investment I have made for our pool.

Shervin S.

Shervin S.Perth, WA

Satisfying fresh water

Works really well. Keeps the water pristine and fresh. We use our pool coue of times a week and sometimes with our friends coming over. With regular testing and adjustments it works amazing.

Purchase TypeServicing

Peter Jelly

Peter JellyDarwin, NT

Extreme Tropical conditions don’t phase the Bionizer

I’ve been running the Bionizer, Eco Oxidiser and the Ph Boss for the last 4 years now and highly recommend the systems operation. I live in Darwin and its accompanying extreme climate, I can say that it has not missed a beat and my pool is very easy to maintain even with extreme sunlight and over 1.5 metres rainfall per annum.

Kev

KevPerth, WA

Fantastic alternative to chlorine and salt, you must convert.

We use our pool every day and our Grandies every time they visit. The Bionizer is easy to use, the backup and initial start up advice is brilliant. The clarity of our pool water has never been better.

Great product

We use it nearly every day from late spring to early autumn. It is an easy system to use and maintain . The staff are friendly and the internet help guide is great

Margaret

Margaret South East Queensland, QLD

It's fabulous to have a chlorine free swimming pool

Our grandchildren swim in our pool all the time in summer. I really enjoy knowing that the system is so healthy for them with no chlorine or other harsh chemicals.

Scott

ScottFar North Queensland, QLD

Great product

The full Bionizer kit makes pool care a breeze. Did have an issue with the Bionizer after nearly two years. To my surprise, they replaced it with a new one. Would recommend this product.

Purchase TypeServicing
Jenny T.

Jenny T.South East Queensland, QLD

Fresh Water Oasis

Our new bionizer pool is a game changer. After 12 years as a Learn to Swim Teacher it is a treat to spend time in our pool and not smell like chlorine. The Fresh Water Pool is always inviting.
We choose a bionizer pool system to avoid the use of chemicals. It is so wonderful to eliminate harsh chemicals from our pool maintenance routine.
The support team are always available and ever helpful with any query we have as new bionizer customers.
Our family of 4 children & 3 grandchildren, all mermaids, love the beautiful bionizer pool. They spend all day in there and never stingy eyes or chlorine smells.
So pleased we made the change!

R A.

R A.South East Queensland, QLD

Great for persons with Atopy and allergies

Since installing a full Bionizer system my kids eczema after a swim and reactive airway symptoms are no longer cause for concerns.

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Chris

ChrisHunter Region, NSW

Works exactly as described.

Put it on my swim spa that I keep at 28 degrees. Water quality is great. Sparkling clear and much nicer on the skin than my previous system. Had initial problems with calcium flakes but once I balanced the water they disappeared.

Perfect Pool

Hi guys,
I have had the Bionizer system in for a couple of months now and it is exceptional. The pool has never been clearer. The water just sparkles. Thank you for your excellent service during the purchasing process as well.
Cheers,
Steve

Purchase TypePool and Servicing

product is great and the after sales service has always been brilliant

I have the full bionizer system including the eco oxidizer and the PH Boss. The system and the pool is easy to maintain and requires minimal chemicals.

Robert R.

Robert R.South East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic. Cannot recommend these quality products highly enough

Purchase TypePool and Servicing
michael c.

michael c.Perth, WA

Forget the chlorine or salt Fresh water is a dream to swim in !

I have had the Bionizer system for approx 7 weeks and the results are amazing , after having my pool fully renovated i decided it was time to go fresh water, after looking at several systems i went with the Bionizer System. And so happy that i did . The pool has never looked so good and the water feels amazing my kids love it and no more dry skin , red eyes etc .

Very happy

Darren

DarrenSydney, NSW

Great product. Low maintenance.

Maintaining the pool is so easy. The water is softer on the skin. Kids use pool all the time. So much we bought a pool heater. Pool is always crystal clear.

Purchase TypePool

A simple and efficient system

I have had no pool water issues in the 5 years Bioniser has been cleaning my pool. Everyone likes that there is no residue on skin after drying. I like testing the water myself but next year I'll be putting in the pH boss.

Gary.WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

have the full Bionizer set up the best thing ever

our pool gets a bit of use during summer with the wife and grandkids the bionizer set up makes for water that dose not smell and is safe for my grandkids

Stephen Rolfe

Stephen RolfeIllawarra, NSW

Works as expected and has lasted a long time

Use our pool from October to March each year and looking after the pool with the Bioniser is easy to maintain and takes little time. Just need to vacuum pool monthly.

dmb

dmbasked

If I am understanding correctly, I could replace my dead salt system with the bionizer main unit and just add small amounts of chlorine and acid fortnightly or monthly and I'll be pretty right without the ph boss and oxydizer? Oh and glass in the filter of course.

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.
If you can call us on 1800 106 274 - press 2, then Brian will be able to assist you and answer any questions you may have about our system ( as stated above).
Thank you.

Kind Regards,
Evelina
Bionizer Admin

Thomas F.

Thomas F.asked

This will be an unusual question, had our Bonizer for 12+ months, all good so far, jumped in pool today, and the White Parts of my Beard are noticeably Green/Blue, any ideas. thanks

Hi Thomas,

Thank you for your message.
Green hair comes from 3 things - High copper, high pH or low total alkalinity.

Total alkalinity is quite important. You adjust this level with buffer (alkalinity increaser). If this level gets too low it can cause the issues you have described.

Be sure the copper level is around the .6ppm level, total alkalinity 80 - 120ppm and pH 7.0 to 7.6pH.
Total alkalinity should be pushed up to the top of the range for best protection.
Refer to your snap pool balance chart for balance information and treatment products.
The snap pool balance chart can also be found on the last page of your Bionizer handbook.

If you have the pH Boss unit as part of your system, be sure to use the buffer delay function when adding buffer. This will stop the unit adding acid for a day or 2.

If you are seeing your hair/beard get a tinge of green then wetting down the hair before swimming can reduce the amount the hair follicles absorb water and prevent the green from occurring. Alternatively, a small amount of conditioner through the hair/beard will achieve the same thing.
If someone already has a tinge of green then some diluted apple cider vinegar will take it right out.

If you have any further questions, give us a call on 1800 106 274 and we will be more than happy to assist you.

Hope this helps.

Regards,
Evelina
Bionizer Admin

Bettyasked

How does the Bionizer cope with large amounts of leaves in the water? We live on a bush block and, for many months of the year, there are lots of leaves blown in the pool. They are cleared often, but we have been told that the Bionizer may find the PH fluctuation difficult to manage. I manage it currently with regular small additions of acid (saltwater pool)

Gary.W

Hi Betty I live regional Victoria in Wandong on a 3/4 acre lot my pool is 12 meters long X 4.5 meters wide and it is about 4 meters off the back fence and I have a row of confer trees growing along the fence they drop a lot of rubbish in the pool, then we also get a lot of rain water in the pool as well, It has one of those blue plastic bubble covers on it to try and keep the rubbish out of it, during winter months I check my pool once a month or may be twice a month, I clean it up when the weather warms up, if things dry off I get the blower out and blow the droppings from the trees away
now the question I go through about 6 liters of acid per year my pool holds 82,000 liters of water don't laugh it is a true 2 meters deep at the deep end since putting on the bionizer system I think the hardest part of it is getting the copper setting right the pool dose take a little more checking during summer once per week with the usage that my pool gets grand kids and there friends they here every day using it but the bionizer system has got to be pretty good as far as I am concered it suits me to the ground the pool is also solar heated to around 28c during summer hope this helps you out some cheers Gary Watson

Thanks Gary

Get an answer from our members and Bionizer representatives