91% · 897 · 7%
Warranty Claim MadeYes · No

Mark
Mark2 posts

Bionizer phone service!

Great service and follow up by Bionizer! Accurate advice that fixed my issues quickly. Show details
Bill
BillSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Blue color creeping across pool plaster

I’ve had a Bionizer installed for about six months.
Everything appears ok except I have a very blue tinge on the pool finish
Is this excessive copper I have turned output down to 55% on 100,000 litre pool
Whatever is happening the color is slowly moving across the bottom of the pool Show details
Lionel
LionelSouth East Queensland, QLD6 posts

Very happy customer

Very happy after nearly 6 years use.family visitors love the quality of the water and i suspect so do various critters who have been seen in or around the pool.we are surrounded by a council reserve and lots of leaves.our pool robot does a great job in keeping the pool pristine.heavy gold coast rains and dust can cause issues but floc treatment and light chlorine to remove leaf stains over a couple of days and pool returns to pristine. Show details ·  1
Steve B
Steve BMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Fantastic product and support

After dealing with a salt chlorinator for 15+ years I read the reviews spent the actually small amount of money! And I’ve honestly never looked back. I did have an issue with the ph sensor which was dealt with super fast and returned super fast at no cost to me. Now that I have the system working and adjusted to my situation.(massive leaf load and constant dust blowing in) I’m actually blown away by it?? It should be mandatory for every pool to run this type of sanitation. My pump runs 2hrs twice a day. I run a robitic cleaner check balance once a week. Give a scrub when needed. Top up my acid tank when empty and that’s it. And the water Is amazing. Note that I’ve been running the Bionizer for over 2 years now. Can’t praise enough.. Show details ·  1
Rob D
Rob DClifton Beach3 posts

Rob
RobSouth East Queensland, QLD27 posts

Ongoing great service

Have been running Bionizer for three years with no troubles and the best flavoured pool in town.
The context of this review is after service. I had an issue with a component of my system, first issue in three years. With no fuss or fanfare the item was sent away on a Friday, fixed and returned by Tuesday.
I really highly recommend this system, their service and the overall product. Show details ·  1
Benjamin O.
Benjamin O.

Mark
MarkGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Melbourne, Australia

In October 2022 we installed a fibreglass shell pool on the Mornington Peninsula. After much research we went with the Bionizer. Best decision. The guys at Bionizer were super helpful and also saved us some $$ as they recommended a non-variable pump due to the less on time over other systems. We run the pump 2hrs in the morning and 2hrs late afternoon. It did take a bit of work to get the pool settled and I did have to chlorine bomb it once but after that is has remained crystal clear and it is like swimming in pure fresh water. I do also recommend the auto acid dosing module. Show details ·  1
cory
cory2 posts

Doesn't appear to do anything

Think its a scam .. OK so I think for normal pools the product may work .. but for heated pools (swim spa) we get 2 weeks before the water is stinky .. and the handbook even recommends to use chlorine if that happens ..in my mind this expensive product was claimed to replace chlorine .. but since it doesn't .. big scam from my experience Show details
Customer
CustomerWestern Australia8 posts

Sharon
SharonSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

Beautiful clean water for swimming

This is our fourth Bionized pool. We love it, feels great on the skin when swimming, no nasty smells, chemicals or sticky feeling skin. We find it very easy to keep the water clear and sparkling. Show details ·  1
Bernie
BernieSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

As an engineer it's the best pool conditioner I've experienced

It does a much better job than chlorine & the pool always looks crystal clear Show details ·  1
Hadi
HadiDeakin 2600, ACT

Great products, Excellent customer service

We have a sparkling clean, yet easy to maintain pool, thanks to the bionizer products along with excellent customer service! Show details ·  1
Rochelle Polley
Rochelle PolleySydney, NSW6 posts

The best thing I ever did for my pool

I struggled for 20 years with trying to keep my pool sparkling clean. We have lots of trees in our street, especially a huge flame tree in our neighbours yard.
With all the leaves that fall into our pool the water would turn green within a day of heavy winds.
Now all I need to do is empty the skimmer box and makes use the bottle of acid is full and Bionizer does that hard work of balancing the PH and keeping the water clean.
I occasionally need to add chlorine, but no more adding multiple bags of pool salt ever again. Show details ·  1
Therese
ThereseSydney, NSW

Excellent product and service

Bionizer a great product. Swimming in water sanitised by Bionizer is like having a shower. Even better is the easy maintenance and the savings I have made on pool chemicals since I bought the Bionizer in 2019. The service is the best I have ever experienced- the company is supportive and responsive. Highly recommend this system. Show reply

Ian
Ian

Hi, What voltage should I see on the leads to the anodes?

HeatherandLouise R.

Hello, We have started from scratch with our pool, cleaned, new epoxy paint inside and have all systems in place including our new Bioniser.
What is the best pool cleaner (robotic/hose) to compliment our Bioniser(3 stage) and new Astral Viron pump and filter?

Glen Thompson

Hi guys I have a dolphin cleaner. Have had it for 5 years. No problems. Would highly recommend any dolphin cleaner.

HeatherandLouise R.

Just looking at this: Bugson Cordless Robotic Pool Cleaner - no cord.

Brenda
Brenda

how long does the eco oxidiser operate per day as mine is only coming on for a few hours in the morning is that ok?

Glen Thompson

Hi Brenda… as far as I am aware the eco oxidiser is operating all the time the pump is on….I have not ‘dabbled’ with the settings as I am so happy with the way the pool looks. Hope this helps.