Bionizer

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2021 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bionizer

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (45)

Alf Debono
Alf DebonoPerth, WA

My pool uses a bioniser

I love the fact that my pool feels like you are swimming in a fresh water without harsh chemicals. This brings the overall costs of running the pool down. I do on occasions give it a chlorine boost if I am expecting lots of people.

Karen B
Karen BCarwoola

Beautiful water, no chlorine smell and great customer service

I am very sensitive to chlorine so was thrilled to find such an easy solution to sanitizing my pool. I love how the Bionizer team send out seasonal tips by email to advise on looking after your pool water. Their customer service is outstanding.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Thank you Karen for your fantastic feedback! We are so happy to see happy customers enjoying their Healthy swimming pools! :)

Great system way ahead of others.

During the warmer seasons we use the pool daily. I test every week and so far have not had to adjust. Programming the system is extremely easy. Install ion is also very easy, I installed the system with no prior experience, no
Problems.

Amazing system

I installed the main bionizer unit with no plumbing experience and it is working a treat. I had a little bit of an issue with my stabilizer being a bit high from using granular chlorine with a dead salt chlorinator, but Brian guided me through steps to lower it over time and now the pool is trouble free and almost maintenance free besides picking up a few leaves and adding a tiny bit of chlorine occasionally. This has been the best pool purchase ever made. Highly recommend switching to a bionizer particularly if you need to replace a salt chlorinator.

Paul
PaulDarling Downs, QLD

Chemical free swimming - best for your health

Very little maintenance required with the Bioniser system, which suits our busy lifestyle.
Just need to monitor the pH balance, (as I didn't opt for the pH Boss), and keep the leaves out.
Other than that, it looks after itself!

My Experience

I was impressed with the idea that I could do without chlorine or salt. The Bioniser has lived up to its claims with distinction. The pool needs very little attention, except for keeping it clear of leaves, and the unchlorinated water is much more pleasant to swim in. An excellent system.

Gary.W
Gary.WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

This is one of the best things I have done for my pool

I have a full Bionizer set up on my pool and I mean a full setup including a Oxi Boss given that I live in Victoria and we only get 2 to 3 months where we can use the pool warm weather the Bionizer system is the best very ,very minimal maintenance in volved it is the best thing I have used on it and the water quality is great for the grandkids

Excellent Service

Recently had trouble with my Bionizer control module the system is some years old .I contacted Bionizer and described the problem over the phone and the problem was diagnosed I sent the control unit to Brisbane for reactivation and had it returned within two days all rectified excellent service

Toby D
Toby DRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Love it!

We bought the Bionizer, Eco Oxidiser, and PH Boss. They work fantastically together and make pool maintenance is really easy. We purchased the system because we wanted a chlorine free pool and the biggest advantage for us is that the kids can be in the pool for hours and their skin and eye's aren't affected at all.

Peter S.
Peter S.Far North Queensland, QLD

Like swimming in silk !!

I installed the pool and Bionizer system in 2016 and swim all year round in clean, clear, fresh water.
Maintenance is a breeze as my pool's surface is blue tile so I don't worry about staining and I am not concerned about keeping the residual alkalinity at the recommended level which means fewer chemicals. I live in the tropical Far North so keep the Cu level around 5 in winter and 6 in summer. I make sure the electrolyte level is as recommended which means about a bag of pool salt once a year. The Oxidiser and the PH Boss control the balance expertly and I check on the chemical balance once a month although there is rarely any variation.
The water shimmers and sparkles all year round with no sign of algae.

Phil
PhilPerth, WA

Swimming in my freshwater pool is the best

Have had a Bioniser system for 5 years in my 15000 litre plunge pool used approximately 15 litres of hydraulic acid and about 3 kg of chlorine and that’s it!!
Cheap to run water quality is drinkable

Dargo69
Dargo69Sydney, NSW

Crystal clear water maintenance free

In summer and spring we use our pool Dailey the new Bioniser in line anodes are awesome and seem to work better than the old system, if you want to swim in a chemical free pool get onto this now.

JOHN J.
JOHN J.

Healthy swimming at last.

The BIONISER system has and is providing a safe clean pool for ALL ages to enjoy CHEMICALLY FREE.
It truly is like swimming in nature’s own water, clean and refreshing.
No chemicals whatsoever.
Easy to maintain, easy to operate and superb back up courteous service.

Kgbmum
KgbmumSouth East Queensland, QLD

Fantastic system

In summer, the pool is used every day by my husband and myself. We try to take our disabled son in as often as possible but the water must be warm enough for him.
The pool is so easy to maintain, I test it once a week and, at this stage, still have a “pool guy” come in monthly to check everything is going well. I will stop this soon, when I’m confident I can do this myself.
A shout out to Brian who took the time to walk me through all the workings of the Bioizer again, I now realise just how easy it is to manage!
All in all, I’m looking forward to many years of lovely soft water with no strong chlorine smell.

Dan l.
Dan l.Sydney, NSW

AMAZING SYSTEM!!!

A FANTASTIC system and the support team are always super helpful. We've been using Bionizer now for over a year and the system is very easy to use and maintain. Our pool water is always crystal clear and the best part is the no chlorine smell. Fresh water all the time.

Read more reviews - page 2

mj a.asked

which one are compatible to my 40,000 gallons of poolwater.which bionizer are.

Steve R.
Steve R.asked

Hi water is great but I’m having trouble with the grout turning a mint green colour which does not rub off easily. Could this have something to do with copper levels??

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your message. Yes the colour green can occur if your pool balance levels are not in the correct range i.e including copper.

Please get your pool levels tested and send a photo of them to support@bionizer.com.au and our support team will be able to know what the issue is based on looking at the levels. Then we can work on getting them back in the correct range and your water to look sparkling again.

We look forward to hearing from you. :)
Many Thanks.

dmbasked

If I am understanding correctly, I could replace my dead salt system with the bionizer main unit and just add small amounts of chlorine and acid fortnightly or monthly and I'll be pretty right without the ph boss and oxydizer? Oh and glass in the filter of course.

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.
If you can call us on 1800 106 274 - press 2, then Brian will be able to assist you and answer any questions you may have about our system ( as stated above).
Thank you.

Evelina
Bionizer Admin

which bionizer are compatable to my 40.000gallons of my poolwater

Hi,
Please email admin@bionizer.com.au you name, phone and details of your pool such as:
What type of pool you have (Pebble, Fibreglass etc), Current Pool Sanitising System and your Location.

If you can send these details straight through to me I will be able to quote you up on your 40.000Gallon swimming pool.

I look forward to hearing from you.

Evelina
Bionizer Admin

Get an answer from our members and Bionizer representatives