4.5

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (0) · No (17)
  • Purchase Type

Gary.WCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

have the full Bionizer set up the best thing ever

our pool gets a bit of use during summer with the wife and grandkids the bionizer set up makes for water that dose not smell and is safe for my grandkids

Stephen Rolfe

Stephen RolfeIllawarra, NSW

Works as expected and has lasted a long time

Use our pool from October to March each year and looking after the pool with the Bioniser is easy to maintain and takes little time. Just need to vacuum pool monthly.

Gary

GaryQueensland

Ph boss

Great ph boss to have looking after my pool. No longer have to manually feed acid to pool. Having my ph boss back takes all the guess work out of maintaining acid balances. Thanks team bioniser

Amanda G.

Amanda G.

Bioniser - fabulous water to swim in

I love our bioniser. The water is softer and no chlorine smell after! I feel like I have just stepped out of a bath - it's easy; low maintenance and great follow up service. The pool stays sparkling clean and we save a fortune on chemicals and services!

tony m.

tony m.Mid North Coast, NSW

struggling

very little only when the grand kids visit. It is still costing me a lot to maintain adding chemicals, most of our pool specialists have no idea and are guessing as I am. It would be good to have a simple test procedure that at the end explains what products to out in when how and how much.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Great system that saves time and money.

We have had the product installed on both the pool and spa for the last 3 years. We have had no problems with the pool which has remained clear and the system is very easy to maintain. I did have some problems with the spa star. The eco pod kept on clogging up and had to be replace several times. After contacting their excellent team, they advised that the system had undergone an upgrade which should solve my problem. After sending the system for upgrade, it only took 2 days to return. I have since had no problems since and both systems are now working perfectly. I might add that there was no charge for the upgrade. The after sales service is very good and you never feel that anything is too much trouble.

Purchase TypePool, Servicing and Spa
Greg

GregCaboolture

The easy way to care for your pool.

When the weather is warm the pool is used every day.
The Bionizer saves you a lot of money because the pump is used only half the time of a chlorine pool. Testing the water and adjusting it is quick and easy. The PH Boss is the best pool water aid ever invented, the PH is always perfect.
When you have a huge amount of rain you can bring the pool back to the right level and you don't have to buy heaps of salt as you would with a chlorine pool. Also, the water you pump out won't damage you lawn or garden.
The only down side isn't really a downside. Because the water is so fresh and clean the birds love taking a dip. Our backyard birds from Kookaburras to Lorikeets dive into the pool and they didn't when it was chlorinated.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Diy install and setup of Bionizer system

I have only had the system in for approximately two months and im very happy with how it is doing .I had my first all green water balance siince the pool was installed 14 years ago mostly due to the PH Boss keeping the ph stable as i have struggled to do this for years and have had to chase balance all the time.Looking forward to summer and to see how well it performs.

Purchase TypeServicing

Fantastic system and wonderful support!

I have had the system for a few months now. A dragon fly was happily dipping into the pool’s surface yesterday - it’s good to see the natural world enjoying it as much as I do. All’s been working well. Pool looks and feels fantastic. I never imagined it could be so easy to maintain. Brian and the team have offered ongoing support with any queries. Thank you for creating this fantastic technology and system.

Howmac

HowmacWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

Low maintenance and chemicals

We have been using the Bionizer for about 10 years after switching from a salt pool. I am impressed with the low maintenance particularly as we spend time travelling and have found that due to pump issues we can leave that off and return to find the water still clear, after a few weeks. Customer support is excellent.

AdrianRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Great aftermarket service!

Had an issue with a power supply unit after 2 years on my mini unit. Without hesitation Bionizer sent a replacement. Great customer service that's hard to come by these days!

Wendy from Brisbane

Wendy from BrisbaneSouth East Queensland, QLD

Chemical free, set and forget

We switched to Bionizer for our home pool over a decade ago, and have been extremely happy with the system. Once set, the water remains beautifully clear. Without chlorination, the water is gentle on skin, swimsuits and the environment. This is especially important for us as the kids swim several times a day during the warmer months. The maintenance is minimal, and any time I have needed a replacement part their service has been quick and affordable.

Purchase TypePool and Servicing
Frank G

Frank GMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Perfect for indoor pool

We have had our bioniser for close to 10 years.
To not have the chlorine smell, or the salt on skin afterwards is a bonus.
Works exceptionally well in the heated spa.
I would never go back to chlorine or salt

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Cheers Frank...so nice to hear some kind words from clients it means a lot as we move forward trying to help swimmers reduce and remove chlorine from their environment...a new green world is not far away now!

Dave

DaveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Fantastic innovation that saves me time and money

pool maintenance is less hassle and less products to use.. Only expense is the new anodes for around 300 dollars a peice. But if they only have to be replaced every 3 to 4 years its not so bad if you consider you may use several hundreds of dollars in various chemicals and powders in a year.

Purchase TypePool

this is great but it can be expensive

only during summer it is to maintain i still use the red cap anodes as the change to the blue type is expensive and will have to be replumbed to suit my pool

Sam

SamFar North Queensland, QLD

Love it.

Ioniezer pool now for 20yrs. Changed to Bionizer about 6 years ago. Low cost & efficient. I maintain it myself. Summer in the tropics it needs a helping hand with a little chlorine weekly. Swim all year round in clear water.

Less hassle

Use much less chemical than before and the new model is better than the old model. Just set and forget. Of course you have to carry out the usual stuff like the PH and hardness.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Thank you Kevin for your feedback!
Regards,
Bionizer Team :)

Ashley B.

Ashley B.

Over 15 years with Bionizer.

I have been using a Bionizer since my pool was built, over 15 years ago, and haven't looked back. i am super sensitive to chlorine and cannot swim in chlorinated or slat water chlorinated water for more than a few minutes without my eyes burning.
I am still using the original Bionizer; however, I will have to convert over to the current one within the next couple of years as I have recently installed my last electrodes and Bionizer no longer sell electrodes for these units.
I do still use some liquid, unstablised, chlorine, about 20 to 40 liters a year, after heavy rain, when I top my pool up with tank water and about a liter once every two or three weeks just to be sure.
Very impressed: thank you Bionizer.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

First class friendly service.

We changed to the Bionizer system almost a year ago, after 26 years of salt/chlorine and with minimum effort our pool has never sparkled like it does now. The service from the staff is exceptional and the timely seasonal setting adjustment reminders are great.

Bionizer P.Bionizer

Hi Gary, Thank you for your review and feedback.
We are so happy you are enjoying your swimming pool and the Bionizer Pool System.
Happy Swimming.
Bionizer :)

Paul

PaulSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great System

I have had this Bionizer system in my pool for 3.5 years , it's so easy to use the weekly and monthly water checking, it takes about 15 minutes per week . The water is as so soft and salt free the birds are drinking it . I have saved hundreds of dollars per year . I wish i had discovered the Bionizer when i built my pool . Well done guys.

Bettyasked

How does the Bionizer cope with large amounts of leaves in the water? We live on a bush block and, for many months of the year, there are lots of leaves blown in the pool. They are cleared often, but we have been told that the Bionizer may find the PH fluctuation difficult to manage. I manage it currently with regular small additions of acid (saltwater pool)

Gary.W

Hi Betty I live regional Victoria in Wandong on a 3/4 acre lot my pool is 12 meters long X 4.5 meters wide and it is about 4 meters off the back fence and I have a row of confer trees growing along the fence they drop a lot of rubbish in the pool, then we also get a lot of rain water in the pool as well, It has one of those blue plastic bubble covers on it to try and keep the rubbish out of it, during winter months I check my pool once a month or may be twice a month, I clean it up when the weather warms up, if things dry off I get the blower out and blow the droppings from the trees away
now the question I go through about 6 liters of acid per year my pool holds 82,000 liters of water don't laugh it is a true 2 meters deep at the deep end since putting on the bionizer system I think the hardest part of it is getting the copper setting right the pool dose take a little more checking during summer once per week with the usage that my pool gets grand kids and there friends they here every day using it but the bionizer system has got to be pretty good as far as I am concered it suits me to the ground the pool is also solar heated to around 28c during summer hope this helps you out some cheers Gary Watson

Thanks Gary

Michelle

Michelleasked

I live in Cairns Queensland is their a representative near me please?

Michelle

Michelleasked

I live in the Barossa Valley SA is there a service representative that would
Come out regularly and check my bonier and do service and maintenance or come and give me advice

Adrian

Michelle, suggest call the company direct, but from my experience there is no servicing required apart from replacing the anodes which is not very frequent.

Hi Michelle,

Adrian is correct. There is very little servicing required with the Bionizer equipment, and it is easily done yourself. Give us a call on 1800 10 62 74 or +61 7 5479 6100 and we can clarify the maintenance and answer any questions you may have.

Bionizer :)

Get an answer from our members and Bionizer representatives