Bionizer

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Bionizer

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (4) · No (57)

Excellent service and very friendly people at Bionizer

in summer pool usage is daily used by family and home stay guests The pool maintenance is very easy a few simple checks each day and then some weekly tests on water quality

Glen Thompson
Glen ThompsonSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great system

What a great system. Easy to install. Love the no salt. Chlorine only after lots of rain. Minimal chlorine use. Staff from bioniser contact you regularly to see how it is all going. Highly recommend the bioniser system.

eduardo
eduardoSydney, NSW

Greatest customer service and I haven't even purchased yet!

Brian is the best returner of phone calls and emails in the world. I've run my own company for 30 years and never experienced such customer service! I've enquired several times over 6 months; he's always friendly and full of advice, and I haven't even bought the Bionizer yet. The excellent reviews must be true. Looking forward to buying and installing the system comforted that the back-up service will be the best there is!
Thanks Brian.

• Incentivised Review No
  • Return Claim MadeNo
  • Warranty Claim MadeNo

Very Happy

As a first time pool owner, I can't offer a comparison to other products. But I can advise, I've had little to no problems with setup and operating this system.
I purchased the full Bionizer system for my new build IG pool. The DIY instructions were ease to follow, but when I did encounter a problem, the Bionizer support team were on the phone to assist me.
It's been 12 months now, and I'm very happy with the performance of the system. Apart from vacuuming and brushing the pool, the only input I've had to do, is top up the acid mix for the PH Boss !!
The water quality has remained crystal clear, even throughout 3 months of on/off heavy rain.
I can honestly recommend this system.

Chas
ChasPerth, WA

Brilliant product

We use the pool at least 2-3 times a week. The maintenance required is negligible so far with only weekly water testing. The pool has never been in better shape and the grand kids no longer complain of itchy eyes.

Clive H.
Clive H.Western Australia

Brilliant

I installed the full Bionizer system myself to replace our old saltwater system and have been extremely impressed with the results. The installation was quick and simple with the whole thing replaced over just 2 days (allowing for cement to dry). Since completion, the water has been perfectly balanced and crystal clear, very impressed.

G. LewisClovelly

As described. Fresh water pool without the chlorine.

Not exactly 'Chlorine-Free'

I have owned a complete Bionizer system with all the bells and whistles for over 5 years operating my 30,000 ltr pool in Sydney NSW. I changed from Salt.
I understand that Bionizer could be great for an indoor pool. Our is outside. The Bionizer system goes out of balance when impacted by a rain event. I have battled with this and have been advised by the company that just add 'Chlorine'!
So there goes my $3000 investment.

RobSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolutely Outstanding

Update, loving swimming in fresh water, highly recommended this system.

We Purchased this about 6 months ago.
I am very cautious as and researched for about three months, gritted my teeth and purchased. This has been one of the best and highly recommended purchases we have made in a long time.
The water is fresh and clean without any major effort from me. Not more sore eyes (we converted from saltwater)
The dog drinks out of the pool.
No more chemicals. I Highly recommended.

michelle
michelleNorth Western Region, NSW

Why would you use anything else?

We have never owned a pool and are pleasantly surprised how easy it has been to maintain using Bionizer. The team have also been very helpful with guidance on understanding the system. Love the lack of chemicals and that the kids are not reaching for their goggles.

• Incentivised Review No
Bionizer P.BionizerSend a private message

Thank you Michelle for your fantastic feedback! We are very pleased to hear that you are loving your Bionizer system.
If you ever require any further assistance, please don't hesitate to reach out to us!

warm regards - Bionizer

Greg
GregSydney, NSW

Outstanding Product ! Excellent Service And Advice!

HTV
HTVMid North Coast, NSW

Clean fresh water pool

Low maintenance pool system. Fresh water with none of the red eye issues. Always ready to swim in. After 3 years of having a Bionizer system, I wouldn't change it ever. We have the Copper/silver, the pH Boss and the Eco-Oxidizer. Definitely recommend it.

Find out how Bionizer compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

The perfect solution to anyone who prefers a chlorine-free pool

I have been using Bionizer for the past 4 years and recently upgraded to include the total system. My pool is sparkling, resort-style, maintenance tasks are very low, I can now set and forget. Thanks to the Bionizer team for their valuable assistance when I had to make the decision whether I want to upgrade, the benefits definitely outweigh the price of the whole system.

PETER
PETERFar North Queensland, QLD

Salt Water Pool...Ridiculous

Best addition to my lifestyle ever. Simple to use, simple to maintain and very economical to run. Having had a salt water pool previously and coping with the frustrations attached to it this Bioniser alternative has given me my life back.

Bionizer P.BionizerSend a private message

Thank you Peter for your fantastic Feedback! We are pleased to see you swimming in Chlorine-Free Healthy pool!
If you ever have any questions, don't hesitate to contact us.

Warm Regards- Team Bionizer

Alf Debono
Alf DebonoPerth, WA

My pool uses a bioniser

I love the fact that my pool feels like you are swimming in a fresh water without harsh chemicals. This brings the overall costs of running the pool down. I do on occasions give it a chlorine boost if I am expecting lots of people.

Chaupot
Chaupotasked

I'm putting in a 30000L pool with the bionizer (pH boss and etc). What pump and filter unit would you recommend to go with?

G. Lewis

I would recommend a variable speed pump and filter with glass media. Variable speed pumps are so quiet and economical. I use both with my Bionizer system. I have a Astral Viron VS 320

Julie G
Julie Gasked

What is the best way to clean grout between the tiles in my bionizer pool?

mortlippasked

We have a salt water chlorinator (Astral, fully automatic) that has been nothing but trouble (motherboard gone for the second time in less than two years). I looked at the enviroswim and naked pool options before putting the Astral in (the pool was chlorine) when we had the pool tiled but the rep who came out to discuss the naked system he was not that keen for us to go ahead with it because we heat the pool (to 29 degrees) and he said it is not as effective for heated pools. He sold us the Astral. We are now looking at the Bionizer but how do you change over from a salt pool? What happens to all the salt in the pool? At the moment as our chlorinator is not producing chlorine (not because the cell failed but because of the electronics) we have chlorine tablets in a float to maintain the pool. If we go with a Bionizer how easy is it to swap over? Do we just disconnect the Astral and replace it with the Bionizer? Can you use the Bionizer system when heating a pool?

mortlipp

Thanks Bionizer Team, will do. Just quickly, do you know if it works with a heated pool?

Get an answer from our members and Bionizer representatives