Sam

SamQueensland

Faulty ordering system. Details not correctly recorded. Customer service seems maliciously incompetent.

Store Locationhttp://biovea.com/

Terrible customer service

Appalling, don’t use this company as they just consistently send products with the shortest shelf life / use by date so you don’t even get a chance to finish the product. This has happened to me several times and I will no longer be using their service

Lolwut

LolwutBrisbane

Do not buy anything from this company

Buyer beware

Before buying anything online I check they have a physical address, phone number and email address. I was going to buy from Biovea but could not find a physical address, the one they give is not their office, no phone number was available and their email address bounced.

On checking the reviews on Product Review I see their first and follow-up replies are always the same. Obviously a very dodgy mob, I will shop elsewhere.

Victor M
Victor M

Terrible and Unreliable Customer Service.

The parcel has been stuck in customs for nearly a month now. Australia Post say BIOVEA has not filled out the Customs Declaration form correctly (or at all). BIOVEA has responded to my emails requesting a copy to give to Australia Post by providing me with the tracking number and then my invoice (seriously!?). They now say they can not help. You would think a simple thing like providing a service to their "valued" customers wouldn't be too hard to ask for. Evidently, in light of all the other reviews on this page, this is not and isolated experience and evidently, measures have not been taken to fix this issue. My advice is to order through iherb, much more reliable.

Store Locationonline
maxpick

maxpickGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

double dipped my visa

i would not trust this mob with my visa card as they took the amount for the product i bought twice from my visa card and after 3 emails to them they told me some rubbish about a holding charge ,i had to get my bank involved to sort it out

Store Locationbiovea australia
L Baker

L BakerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor customer service

I ordered some vitamins but miss typed the house number. They said they couldn't resend the items to a new address and every time I ask for a refund they say they need to check the warehouse. That was 5 months ago.

Refund was not made

My order ordered in December did not arrive.
On January 25th, they sent me an email saying they would make a refund. Nothing so far.
I sent countless emails, but nothing came.

Store LocationBIOEVA (Germany)

adzyPerth, WA

Product is MIA

Delivery went off the radar for several days. Then popped up on my tracker and has since not moved for 5 days! Their website says 'shipment complete' and the latest delivery date outlined for postage passed two days ago! Safe to say I have sent about 3-4 emails and cannot find a better way to get in touch with them, as I have had one response, which in no way addresses my issue! Terrible company and would highly recommend not ordering through them. Save your money

adzy

Certainly. 40670393 Maybe start by replying to my emails already sent and processing the refund for a product that has gone missing!

Olivia B.Biovea

A representative will reach out to you immediately to make this right. Your satisfaction is our top priority. Kind regards, Valentina BIOVEA Customer Service

JonGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

STAY AWAY

Ordered 4 products received 1. I have sent 5 emails and only 1 responce so far ,a could be held up this time of year. But why not send all at once in same package as all were the same product and could have easily been in same package. My account on there website still says partially shipped for that order, common sense would read that as not all items sent yet but do you think i can get a responce nothing there a crap business absolutely no customer service no contact number this has been a month now my advice is save your money go elsewhere

Store LocationOnline store
Olivia B.Biovea

We confirm that a representative will contact you via email to assist you with your order. Thank you for your patience and cooperation. Valentina, customer service.

Anita D.

Anita D.Murray Region, NSW

Where is my parcel? Your emails bounce! Can not locate you warehouse address to help with tracking.

Ordered 19/12/19, paid premium postage (7-9 business days). Email bounced, sent message. And the reply I get is “sometimes a parcel can be delayed, tracking will be updated after it has cleared customs” .. I thought I had ordered from an Australian warehouse.. not happy yet! Order no40627941.

Scammers!!!

My husband has ordered a parcel on 17/11/19, should arrive between 26/11- 2/12, but it has never arrived. We have been writing them 4 times already, wanting a refund, still nothing. If I could give them a zero star, I would. Shame on you, stealing money from customers, disgraceful!!!

Order: 40416230

Never received anything. Scam. Contacted them but no use. I will never buy from them again. Completely unprofessionals. Item was held in customs as the company obviously have no custom clearances in countries they clim they deliver to. You should be ashamed

Olivia B.Biovea

Always happy to buy from this company

I have purchased quite a few items from this company over the last three years and have always received them promptly, and been completely satisfied. Can't speak on the negative reviews here, but I have to say that this hasn't been my experience, and will continue to order from them, as and when needed.

ChristineGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

no tracking number

Ordered BPC, money charged and accounts states shipped but no shipping email or tracking number issued despite site claims. No one answers the phone and I'm unable to contact through my account as it does not recognize my email address (does send promotional emails though). I wish I read the reviews prior to ordering from this company

Store LocationAU
Christine

Was able to make contact with Biovea via messenger and was provided with UPS and AUS Post tracking number. relieved

Dear Valued Customer,
We apologise that you were not able to reach us. If you have any questions that can be answered, please contact us at support-au@biovea.com and we will be happy to help.
Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Yam235

Yam235Sydney, NSW

Scam artists

One delivery arrived 2nd part didnt had to wait 45days for refund as they would not resend. Im 14 days after that 45 days period and being told accounts in processing your refund. By far the worst customer service EVER

Store LocationBiovea.com

Disgrace!!!!

I ordered product. Took forever to arrive and it was defect.
Was promised a refund but they never did.
Just excuses, accounting will do next day, accounting is busy, etc etc
2 months on and still no refund. My product was $30
And that phone Nr is just for show...

November 6th 2019 Update: counterfeits!!!

After company promised refund but didn't do so after waiting for 2 months. I bought another thinlizzie at myer.... very soon I realised its very different. I looked up pics of counterfeits thinlizzie.
no nr stamped in products, loose spring, different battery holder, loose circulating triangle... its so obvious!

Store LocationOnline

Don't buy from this company!

Don't buy from this company. I ordered two months ago, never received my order and have never been refunded. In the beginning they promise a refund and after they will not answer you anymore.

Horrible customer service for issue resolution

My parcel for which I paid for did not get delivered. When I called these guys on the phone , I was surprised to experience the worst call center etiquette . They talk as if they are doing a favor to you . They make rules on the phone as they go and say they will update these new rules on the website later. Worst customer handling.

November 7th 2019 Update: Horrible organisation

Horrible customer complaint handling system . The parcel I paid for never arrived . First they said they will wait for 30 days , then they said they will wait for 45 days and then they stopped responding.

Store LocationBiovea australia
G M S
G M S
Adam

Adam

Terrible experience, lost my order after getting address wrong and did not refund after multiple asks. I know it is based OS but there is no excuse for such poor service and not refunding my money

Nicasked

Order # 32330120 - I just googled to see if any other customers had had issues with Biovea deliveries. Oh NO!!
UPS tracking says my parcel has been delivered - last week - but it has not. I've emailed Biovea to ask where it is but no reply. What is going on? It does not build trust in a brand when people are asking where things have disappeared to.

Nic

The company has now refunded my money in full. This concludes the business transaction I had with Biovea. I will look for the product elsewhere, but I did get my money back. Nic

Roger Frankston

Roger Frankstonasked

is Biovea Beta-Glucan you market good for boosting the immune system and killing cancer cells

Riny
Riny

Prior to taking any supplement or alternative medication, you need to read as much research as you can. Especially possible side effects and, contra indications when taking other medications. Become your own expert before putting anything in your body. Be very careful.

Beeshuasked

I'm curious how many of these reviews would be negative if people interpreted the web address differently before purchase? biovea.com/au <- that's a redirect from a parent site. That doesn't mean it's Australian or that the products are coming from Australia and from what I can see on their page, I would have naturally assumed it was American (lot of American lingo). I assumed from the web address that they're a larger company with pages geared to various other countries to make purchase easier. I'm not a customer (yet), I'm just doing my research and I'm only commenting because no one here seems to be talking about the actual products, which I'm genuinely curious about. Does anyone have anything to say about their experience with the vitamins? I would love more info on that.

Emilie
Emilie

beeshu, I can't help you with a review of the quality of the products. My product was never delivered. Most of the other consumers also complain about the service. The vitamins they sell may be of good quality, but if they never reach your house... you loose your money anyway!

Beeshu

That's what I was worried about, I was hoping someone here would have received their order (finally) by now and might have some updates. I'll keep looking for acai, seems biovea may not be for me.
***This was actually ordered for me and it has arrived, I'm pleasantly surprised, I reviewed accordingly. I hope you all have some luck and I'm hoping for a positive outcome for everyone else here.

DC
DC

Biovea products are fantastic. I have been getting all different kind of stuff from them. They can be a bit slack answering phone calls and emails from customers and it can get very frustrating at the times but products are magnificent. I hope this helps!!!

Get an answer from our members and Biovea representatives