Disgrace!!!!

I ordered product. Took forever to arrive and it was defect.
Was promised a refund but they never did.
Just excuses, accounting will do next day, accounting is busy, etc etc
2 months on and still no refund. My product was $30
And that phone Nr is just for show...

November 6th 2019 Update: counterfeits!!!

After company promised refund but didn't do so after waiting for 2 months. I bought another thinlizzie at myer.... very soon I realised its very different. I looked up pics of counterfeits thinlizzie.
no nr stamped in products, loose spring, different battery holder, loose circulating triangle... its so obvious!

Store LocationOnline

Don't buy from this company!

Don't buy from this company. I ordered two months ago, never received my order and have never been refunded. In the beginning they promise a refund and after they will not answer you anymore.

Horrible customer service for issue resolution

My parcel for which I paid for did not get delivered. When I called these guys on the phone , I was surprised to experience the worst call center etiquette . They talk as if they are doing a favor to you . They make rules on the phone as they go and say they will update these new rules on the website later. Worst customer handling.

November 7th 2019 Update: Horrible organisation

Horrible customer complaint handling system . The parcel I paid for never arrived . First they said they will wait for 30 days , then they said they will wait for 45 days and then they stopped responding.

Store LocationBiovea australia
G M S
G M S
Adam

Adam

Terrible experience, lost my order after getting address wrong and did not refund after multiple asks. I know it is based OS but there is no excuse for such poor service and not refunding my money

ArthurSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor Customer Service

Store Locationonline
Arthur

Biovea sent me an email on 19 September 2019 saying my details have been forwarded to the account department for refund. Today 29 September 2019 I am still waiting for refund.

Wei

WeiGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Price is super high and customer service is extremely bad

Store Locationhttp://biovea.com/au/

Very bad experience

According to the website the delivery is in 2 working days but after 15 days still not arrived.

I have been given a track number which is not giving any information and the customer service is in Australia and the product is coming from Australia but it seems to be coming from Los angels in USA.

I had to request refund and I to get my money back asap.

I am sorry but It is really not recommended website.

Store LocationItem not received yet

Mike G.

Mike G.South East Queensland, QLD

I ordered the wrong product

I wrote to Biovea middle July when my son pointed out to me that I had ordered the wrong product. It was my intention to order Lion's Mane mushroom capsules, but I accidentally ordered Turkey Tail mushroom capsules. They immediately responded and suggested I return the package, which at that stage was on it's way to Australia, for a refund, which I did. Next thing that happens is that I get a notification from Paypal that the payment was returned in full. Not even a deduction for shipping! Absolutely amazing. Will continue to support this business.

Store LocationBiovea online
Subi

SubiNorth-West & West coast, TAS

Great service.!

I was purchasing Melatonin, for about a year and I'm from Australia, and never had an issue with anything, delivered promptly, easy to order, never a problem. Would use this company again in the future if necessary.

Store LocationOnline in America
John

JohnPerth, WA

Terible

Capsule maker came after more than a month, clearly second hand!! Dirty and low quality.
The company doesn't base in Australia, that should be explained
I'm disappointed... Everyone should avoid this vendor.

Lorena

LorenaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wouldn’t recomend it for deliveries in Australia, terrible customer service when trying to get help with delivery issues

I wrote an email informing that Australia post told me that USPS needed to lodge a missing item investigation, the reply of Bioeva representative was: your order Is processing trough customs and gave me the tracking link I’d already received. The product had already gone trough customs a week ago before I sent the request. It seemed like athe representative just check where it was, without really checking the tracking so he couldn’t realice that it had already gone trough customs.

I wouldn’t have contacted Bioeva if Auspost hadn’t told me to do so.

Store LocationBioeva Australia

Tracey

Traceynewcastle

Ripped off

No products recieved after 4 weeks, no invoice emailed, credit card definitely billed. I would not recommend Biovea. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. Not Australian based.

Lauren

LaurenWheatbelt, WA

The products are excellent, well priced and postage is always fast. Highly recommended.

100% satisfied. I am a returning customer. My first tablets were a fraction of the price I have paid for an equivalent product in Australia. The ones I received today arent readily available and are also inexpensive compared to what IS available here.

Jo Markham

Jo MarkhamMelbourne

No Order Email & No Answer to Emails & No Product, but you have my payment!!

Ordered & paid for a product on 9th Jan no email confirmation, and no response to emails chase ups. I'm so pleased I didn't order the two products and stuck with trying you out first!!

goldcoastwestie

goldcoastwestieGold Coast

I thought I was ordering from Australia ?

I am still awaiting my shipment, which is enroute...however, I thought I was ordering from an Australian Site since it was a .AU website. Yet my order was dispatched from the US? I am confused...let's hope I don't get import charges, cos I sure as won't be happy!

Richard.O

Richard.OPerth

Nice surprise.

Despite not so good reviews I decided to try my luck with Biovea, next time I will have no reservations NO problems whatsoever. Everything 5 stars. Recommended. Got even discount, posted nearly overnight to Perth.

kcd1961

kcd1961Illawarra, NSW

Nothing but praise

I must say I am surprised by the poor reviews. I have been a long term customer of Biovea, primarily for Melatonin. I have always found them prompt, accurate and good value. I have no doubt mistakes are made and they seem to get rectified. I personally have nothing but praise.

Terrible customer service

They took 3 credit card payments off my card instead of 1 and when I called all I got was please send an email through and we will get back to you!! Waited hours then called again and same response!! Your company made an error, what happened to customer service?? Very very poor!!

Olivia B.Biovea

Double charged, refused to refund!

NEVER NEVER buy from them blatant thieves ordered something charged twice multiple emails with proof attached. Not one reply and the the customer service rep is always asleep with same answer. My hands are tied.

juzzie

juzzie

Waiting

I always purchase gummies here and only had 1 late postage and when i order i get emailed instantly that payment has gone threw and following day already shipped but this time i ordered a week ago and only received payment had gone threw but no other email. I emailed twice with no reply. Would like them sent out please.

Nicasked

Order # 32330120 - I just googled to see if any other customers had had issues with Biovea deliveries. Oh NO!!
UPS tracking says my parcel has been delivered - last week - but it has not. I've emailed Biovea to ask where it is but no reply. What is going on? It does not build trust in a brand when people are asking where things have disappeared to.

Nic

The company has now refunded my money in full. This concludes the business transaction I had with Biovea. I will look for the product elsewhere, but I did get my money back. Nic

Roger Frankston

Roger Frankstonasked

is Biovea Beta-Glucan you market good for boosting the immune system and killing cancer cells

Riny
Riny

Prior to taking any supplement or alternative medication, you need to read as much research as you can. Especially possible side effects and, contra indications when taking other medications. Become your own expert before putting anything in your body. Be very careful.

Beeshuasked

I'm curious how many of these reviews would be negative if people interpreted the web address differently before purchase? biovea.com/au <- that's a redirect from a parent site. That doesn't mean it's Australian or that the products are coming from Australia and from what I can see on their page, I would have naturally assumed it was American (lot of American lingo). I assumed from the web address that they're a larger company with pages geared to various other countries to make purchase easier. I'm not a customer (yet), I'm just doing my research and I'm only commenting because no one here seems to be talking about the actual products, which I'm genuinely curious about. Does anyone have anything to say about their experience with the vitamins? I would love more info on that.

Emilie
Emilie

beeshu, I can't help you with a review of the quality of the products. My product was never delivered. Most of the other consumers also complain about the service. The vitamins they sell may be of good quality, but if they never reach your house... you loose your money anyway!

Beeshu

That's what I was worried about, I was hoping someone here would have received their order (finally) by now and might have some updates. I'll keep looking for acai, seems biovea may not be for me.
***This was actually ordered for me and it has arrived, I'm pleasantly surprised, I reviewed accordingly. I hope you all have some luck and I'm hoping for a positive outcome for everyone else here.

DC
DC

Biovea products are fantastic. I have been getting all different kind of stuff from them. They can be a bit slack answering phone calls and emails from customers and it can get very frustrating at the times but products are magnificent. I hope this helps!!!

Get an answer from our members and Biovea representatives