Biovea

Wouldn’t recomend it for deliveries in Australia, terrible customer service when trying to get help with delivery issues

I wrote an email informing that Australia post told me that USPS needed to lodge a missing item investigation, the reply of Bioeva representative was: your order Is processing trough customs and gave me the tracking link I’d already received. The product had already gone trough customs a week ago before I sent the request. It seemed like athe representative just check where it was, without really checking the tracking so he couldn’t realice that it had already gone trough customs.

I wouldn’t have contacted Bioeva if Auspost hadn’t told me to do so.

Store LocationBioeva Australia

Ripped off

No products recieved after 4 weeks, no invoice emailed, credit card definitely billed. I would not recommend Biovea. I wish I had read the reviews before ordering. Not Australian based.

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you with an update on your order? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

The products are excellent, well priced and postage is always fast. Highly recommended.

100% satisfied. I am a returning customer. My first tablets were a fraction of the price I have paid for an equivalent product in Australia. The ones I received today arent readily available and are also inexpensive compared to what IS available here.

No Order Email & No Answer to Emails & No Product, but you have my payment!!

Ordered & paid for a product on 9th Jan no email confirmation, and no response to emails chase ups. I'm so pleased I didn't order the two products and stuck with trying you out first!!

I thought I was ordering from Australia ?

I am still awaiting my shipment, which is enroute...however, I thought I was ordering from an Australian Site since it was a .AU website. Yet my order was dispatched from the US? I am confused...let's hope I don't get import charges, cos I sure as won't be happy!

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your review. BIOVEA is an international company with distribution centers all over the world. If you experience any discrepancies please reach out to our customer service department via email at support-au@biovea.com. A representative will be happy to assist you with your inquiry. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Nice surprise.

Despite not so good reviews I decided to try my luck with Biovea, next time I will have no reservations NO problems whatsoever. Everything 5 stars. Recommended. Got even discount, posted nearly overnight to Perth.

Nothing but praise

I must say I am surprised by the poor reviews. I have been a long term customer of Biovea, primarily for Melatonin. I have always found them prompt, accurate and good value. I have no doubt mistakes are made and they seem to get rectified. I personally have nothing but praise.

Terrible customer service

They took 3 credit card payments off my card instead of 1 and when I called all I got was please send an email through and we will get back to you!! Waited hours then called again and same response!! Your company made an error, what happened to customer service?? Very very poor!!

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. Please note that you may be seeing an authorization and a charge on your statement when placing an order - the authorization is temporary and will drop soon. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you to confirm? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Double charged, refused to refund!

NEVER NEVER buy from them blatant thieves ordered something charged twice multiple emails with proof attached. Not one reply and the the customer service rep is always asleep with same answer. My hands are tied.

Waiting

I always purchase gummies here and only had 1 late postage and when i order i get emailed instantly that payment has gone threw and following day already shipped but this time i ordered a week ago and only received payment had gone threw but no other email. I emailed twice with no reply. Would like them sent out please.

Disgusting service

Orders are always late to be delivered.
This is the 3rd major issue I've had in the last 3.5 years i have referred family and spend more than $1000.
I called today to get an update on my current order, which was placed on July 6th its urgent for my child.
2 hrs on hold only to be disconnected!
I'm furious.
You have sought another supplier I'm done and so are 3 of my family members.

Dear Dannielle, Thank you for your review. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you as soon as possible? We are very sorry for the inconvenience you have experienced when you called us. This is not at all a typical wait time, and we are looking into the matter to ensure there were no technical issues and that this does not happen again in the future. We look forward to hearing from you and to make this right. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Don't buy from Biovea

I ordered online Rolled Oats Gluten Free I was sent Ordinary Rolled Oats plus the package was badly packed so that when it was delivered there Rolled Oats falling out of the Carton they were packed in. Apparently one pack had broken and the carton base was littered in Rolled Oats. When I complained they did not accept a return but have apparently sent me ONE replacement packet. SO MUCH FOR EASY RETURNS. I have now found a fantastic firm who sent me the right Oats. Won't buy from Biovea again.

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced lately. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and make this right? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer ServiceHi Olivia you are a bit late to try and sort it out. So called Customer Service earlier would not give me a refund and let me send the goods back. However they have sent a replacement pack to replace the packet which had been broken by being squashed in a corner of the carton. As all the products are not Gluten Free that is not much help.

SCAMMERS DO NOT BUY Refusing to honour referral service, does not respond to email requests and they

I've been purchasing products for a while mainly melatonin and doxylamine but tried some internal body detox products this time.
The purchasing process was completely broken and friend referral would only begin once a purchase over $50 had begun, after the purchase had already been charged to my account did I realise the referral service did not work.
Emails to rectify have gone unanswered & attempting to call the customer service ended up with a 25 minute wait only to be hanged up on as I answered with no call backs.
The facebook page doesn't answer enquiries, I'm about done with this company they are scam artists.

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and credit your account for any referral? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

I'm totally losing trust in this company

I have been buying products from this company for about 3 years. The way they are currently dealing with me is totally unacceptable and I'm starting to feel that they have no respect for their customer. I strongly recommend them to improve their customer service because this isn't acceptable.

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced lately. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Consumer BEWARE

Purchased some organic amla powder from Biovea a few months ago, once it arrived I noticed that it was significantly different in colour from all the other amla powder that we have previously purchased. We have purchased a lot of organic amla powder previously including the BareOrganics brand from Biovea so are very familiar with the colour & texture of amla powder. This time we thought we would try Biovea’s own brand, though became a little concerned due to the significant colour difference so I contacted Biovea to enquire about it.

I asked them if this was an inferior product &/or processed in a different way?

Initially I received a quick response as follows: We will forward your question to our lab and we will get back to you with more information as soon as possible.

Several weeks went by & I did not hear back from them so I sent another email.

I informed Biovea that I had not yet opened any of the BIOVEA amla powder bags in case it is not right or a different product. I also informed Biovea that “I can send photos of the product if required also comparison (colour) samples versus other organic amla powder i.e. Bare Organics”. that we currently have.

This time they did not bother to reply to me what so ever. I waited several days & decided to send them another email which was worded as follows: “Still waiting for a reply to this email. Wondering if I should send a sample to Food Standards Australia" or a food testing lab "to ensure the product is indeed pure organic amla powder” or to confirm if it is actually safe to consume.

Still NO Reply - I decided to open 1 of the bags of amla powder and not only is it a very different colour, it is also a different consistency - naturally I am too concerned to try the product as who knows what they have sold us (they are obviously getting products sourced, processed & packaged overseas) & are not even prepared to stand by what they sell or look into it.

Biovea have not had the decency to get back to us which does not leave us with much confidence in Biovea or the Biovea product range. With products - in particular food you need to know that you can trust your source (supplier) & at least feel that they would do the right thing, that they would keep in touch with you & look into something when you raise a legitimate concern, though when they can’t even be bothered to look into legitimate concerns from a customer then they leave us with no other alternative than to steer clear of this sort of business. 'Consumer BEWARE'.

Needless to say we will NEVER purchase anything from Biovea ever again.

Dear Valued Customer, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer ServiceFunny really how now all of a sudden Biovea want to contact me after I placed a negative review online. I previously sent several emails to customer service, though these were all repeatedly ignored.

Parcel being delivered in New York instead of New Zealand

Order product from Biovea, was sent UPS link and confirmation parcel is in New York our for delivery with local post service, i am 100% sure NY local post don't deliver to NZ. Customer service totally unhelpful wont contact UPS and three weeks later, with parcel still in NY, no service from Biovea.

Dear Andrew, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and make this right? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

Warning: Do NOT purchase anything from Biovea!

I ordered two bottles of shampoo in early February 2018. Two weeks later and after several emails I was advised it had been 'successfully delivered;. I checked the address I'd entered - it was correct. I get many internet ordered goods delivered to my workplace. But Biovea order # 32330120 never arrived. And they will not reply to emails when I ask what has happened. I have emailed and asked repeatedly. I have no product AND I have lost my money. This false representation is appalling. I've read others who have tried to get their money back, to no avail. The next stop I will be making is to the Australian Consumer Complaints Commission.

Dear Nic, Thank you for your message. We apologise for the delay and inconvenience you have experienced. One of our representatives will contact you right away to ensure your full satisfaction. Thank you again for your purchase. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer ServiceHi all - I will update this post if and when Biovea responds to let everyone know if they really do sort out complaints. Stay tuned.Hello again to all readers. A final note to say Biovea has refunded my money. I appreciate this and that concludes my business transaction with the company.

Very happy with the purchase. Nothing to complain about. Fast shipping.

Very happy with the purchase. Nothing really to complain about. I recieved the order confirmation within 2 minutes of placing the order. Then for the 'shipped ' notification in next 2 days, with the tracking number and it was delivered to Melbourne (from USA) in 1.5 weeks. The box came sealed with long expiry.

I will definitely be using them again.

Wrong product sent. No response to two emails

I ordered D -mannose, a suppliment. Wrong product (biotin) was dispatched. I Sent two emails to alert Biovea with no response. One to the American office and the other to the Australian HQ. I gave the the company a chance to solve my issue privately and have waited over ten days to hear from them... that's why I am posting this now!

Dear Izz, Thank you for your review. Please accept our sincere apologies for the inconvenience you have experienced when ordering with us. Could you please provide us with your order number so we can get in touch with you and make this right? Thank you again. Kind regards, Olivia BIOVEA Customer Service

An impressive company.

A miraculous smooth ordering and delivery service . From the time of online ordering to the delivery on my door step was under a fortnight and within the framework of the time I was provided.

Order # 32330120 - I just googled to see if any other customers had had issues with Biovea deliveries. Oh NO!! UPS tracking says my parcel has been delivered - last week - but it has not. I've emailed Biovea to ask where it is but no reply. What is going on? It does not build trust in a brand when people are asking where things have disappeared to.
The company has now refunded my money in full. This concludes the business transaction I had with Biovea. I will look for the product elsewhere, but I did get my money back. Nic

is Biovea Beta-Glucan you market good for boosting the immune system and killing cancer cells
Prior to taking any supplement or alternative medication, you need to read as much research as you can. Especially possible side effects and, contra indications when taking other medications. Become your own expert before putting anything in your body. Be very careful.

I'm curious how many of these reviews would be negative if people interpreted the web address differently before purchase? biovea.com/au <- that's a redirect from a parent site. That doesn't mean it's Australian or that the products are coming from Australia and from what I can see on their page, I would have naturally assumed it was American (lot of American lingo). I assumed from the web address that they're a larger company with pages geared to various other countries to make purchase easier. I'm not a customer (yet), I'm just doing my research and I'm only commenting because no one here seems to be talking about the actual products, which I'm genuinely curious about. Does anyone have anything to say about their experience with the vitamins? I would love more info on that.
beeshu, I can't help you with a review of the quality of the products. My product was never delivered. Most of the other consumers also complain about the service. The vitamins they sell may be of good quality, but if they never reach your house... you loose your money anyway!That's what I was worried about, I was hoping someone here would have received their order (finally) by now and might have some updates. I'll keep looking for acai, seems biovea may not be for me. ***This was actually ordered for me and it has arrived, I'm pleasantly surprised, I reviewed accordingly. I hope you all have some luck and I'm hoping for a positive outcome for everyone else here.Biovea products are fantastic. I have been getting all different kind of stuff from them. They can be a bit slack answering phone calls and emails from customers and it can get very frustrating at the times but products are magnificent. I hope this helps!!!

Similar listings