Biovea

Biovea

1.9

Eliada

Eliada

They are scammers !!! Be aware!!!

They basically stole my money... I ordered something then cancelled it . They e-mailed and advised they processed the cancellation however , when I cheked my account there was no refund ! I emailed 3 times for the update ! No reply at all. I called my bank for dispute , we will see, also I will let authorities know about this company so that they cannot trade in Australia.

Store LocationOnline

Scammers. Do not purchase from Biovea

Really wish I researched the reviews to see all these people who have also been scammed.
I've been waiting for 7 weeks for my parcel and still no sign of it. I've requested a refund and they flatly refused because they said it's on it's way.
They are a fraudulent company and wish I used PayPal to pay.

Carla

CarlaSydney, NSW

I’ve never received the order.

Still waiting for an order from May 2020. I tried to contact them with any lack. Also they are not and Australia company and now trying to get my money back trough PayPal. Please stay away from this company!

Store LocationBIOVEA website

DONT BUY

I bought from them 4/6 and still waiting as well. I wondered if it's to do with limited flights from the US once I realised it wasn't any Aussie site (got conned there) and also if items will sit in quarantine for a period of time due to Covid19? Just wanted to et everyone know that I am Bendigo Bank and just called them to cancel the card I used to purchase which they said is the best thing to do in case Biovea try to make transactions on it in the future. Also they have lodged the complaint with their fraud team to recover the funds which they also said there is a very good chance of getting the money back

JafarPerth

Do NOT buy from Biovea.

First, I was lead to believe I was dealing with an Australian company which is not the case.
Second, I made my order 10th May 2020 and as of 24th June 2020, my package is still sitting in Los Angeles. I asked for a refund for the obviously lost product and was told that they wouldn't consider it lost until 75 days had elapsed. Others here were told 45 days!
Do not buy anything from this useless mob of crooks.

Kevin07

Kevin07

Do not trust this company

Purchased from Biovea due to the advertised delivery time of 6-9 working days!!! Purchased on 9/5/20 and the parcel still hasn't left the USA for Australia on 22/6/20. NEVER AGAIN!

Store LocationOnline
robyn

robynGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Not australian

Thought ordering from Australian From an Australian company have been waiting since April for my order, ordered from the Australian company and got it the next day bad online company

Disgusting customer service and money lost!

Made an order the 16th of May, based on the UPS customer service (that I personally contacted) the parcel was lost in the transit the 24th of May.
I tried to reach out to Biovea support several times in the last 3 weeks, with just a couple of generic answer then they stopped reply from 10 days.
Totally the worst customer service and platform ever!!
ORDER # 41450931

Peter in Melbourne

Peter in MelbourneGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Delivery time 8 weeks. Customer service awful.

Melbourne Australia. Ordered online May 2nd. $200 worth of AHCC herbs. Then email arrived saying coming from USA. Tracking says cleared from customs LA 20th May. Doesn't change. I wrote to them and did get a reply a form letter... 3 weeks later. Still in LA. Not.... UPDATE i sent a further emsil saying i would file a fraud report, 2 weeks later product has arrived. July 7th after almost 8 weeks. If i go and try to place an order now it is still saying 6 to 8 days delivery. If you can wait 8 weeks... no, too much of a risk when the customer service is a good as useless. Shop elsewhere until the business chooses to make pre purchase honest disclosures on delivery.

Store LocationInternet

Product arrived 8 weeks after placing order.
I totally get it that flights are limited so we can all expect to wait longer... just be honest about delivery times

KKent

KKentAU

Warning, Do not purchase From Biovea

I wish I had read the reviews on this company before purchasing.
I purchased 3 weeks ago and although I have sent them my bank statement showing them the transaction with the order number they still tell me their bank Haven't received my payment. I am over repeatedly emailing these people. They say they are in Australia with quick dispatch. I very much doubt this.They don't offer any phone number so I can ring and discuss.
Go to their website and nowhere can you leave any reviews, obviously they know they would only be bad.
Don't risk your money people, buy elsewhere please

Carmel

CarmelDarling Downs, QLD

Unjustified & Disappointing Outcome

Allegedly shipped my item 7 weeks ago, but as others have reported, it has never left the US. Apparently stuck in LA. hey refunded me and kept the amount I was charged for shipping despite me receiving nothing. I also paid the Premium postage which included Insurance and while BIOVEA had offered re-ship I asked for the postage refund based on the fact they would not dare to ask for more funds to re-ship. Still they refused. Pays to check sites before purchases for REVIEWS.

Store LocationBIOVEA Australia
faircopgov

faircopgovGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Never received, lost my money

Shipped my item 6 weeks ago, but as others have reported, it has never left the US. Apparently stuck in LA. No reply to repeated emails to customer service, lost my money

Store LocationBiovea Australia website
Alysha D.

Alysha D.Mid North Coast, NSW

Wish I cloud click zero stars. Do not order

I am extremely disappointed in this site, I used the AU site to purchase melatonin tablets, no where on the site does it say my items would be shipped from the US! Had i of known this I would not have ordered.
My tracking info took 2 weeks to become active and now that it is, it’s still in the US and hasn’t moved for the past week. The sites FAQs says standard shipping is 6-9 days!!! Absolute lies!!!
Have emailed them, with one response saying to check my tracking info, obviously I had already done this. Now I’m getting no reply whatsoever. They also have comments turned off on Instagram so no one can be honest on their page!!!
Do not order from them.

Lorie

LorieMelbourne

Lost Money

They ‘shipped’ my item and it never left the united states. I asked them to send a replacement over a month later after ordering it. They refunded me and kept the amount I was charged for shipping despite me receiving nothing. Disgusting.

Gabby

GabbyGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Take your money, deliver faulty then ignore you. AVOID

Received faulty tablets. Stuck together, full of moisture.
Sent several emails and photo proof of situation.
Ignored every email since
Not trustworthy. Wish I had searched to find so many negative reviews before I invested my money.
AVOID dodgy business

katte p.

katte p.Garran 2605, ACT

Scam on refund

Not only they did not deliver and when queried refunded the money deducting the shipping cost for a product which was not even shipped. SCAM!! Don’t deal with this company

Store LocationUSA
Story

StorySouth East Queensland, QLD

Refund

Ordered a product from them back in April, never received it. After a couple emails back and forth they only refunded me half of what I paid for saying shipping cost would not be refunded. I would definitely stay away from this company

YoHig

YoHig

Haven’t received goods

Along with many other Australians that have left recent reviews, I placed an order on 15 April 2020 and am yet to even see the shipping details update from sitting in Los Angeles awaiting transport! Have sent two Emails, both of which were responded to with ‘shipping details will update shortly’ and ‘our policy is to refund only after 45 days’. I have ordered from them 3 yrs ago with no problems. I’ll be making sure I lodge a dispute with PayPal ASAP!

4/6/20 just thought I’d update - I received a full refund this morning, but only after I put a dispute through PayPal. No refund as per Bioveas promise on 28/5/20. Encourage everyone to please use PayPal when ordering online.

Cheryl K

Cheryl KSydney, NSW

Poor service

I purchased this product prior to the COVID shut down in the US. Yes this product actually ships from the US and is not Australia based, which I didn't know. I am still waiting for it to arrive. I had to hound them for an answer, they kept saying it's delayed and will be there soon. No show. Trying to get a refund was a whole other problem. I eventually got a refund for the product only, not the postage! It never arrived I am out of pocket? Not good enough. They are happy to lose a customer over the cost of postage, poor service and poor foresight. I will not buy from them again.

Store LocationOnline via their website
mauricio m.

mauricio m.

NO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE

I had the same problem just like everyone Else. No product (after 6 weeks) no responce from customer service... no refund. Do NOT buy from this site... I recommend you buy from IHerb

hemant s.

hemant s.asked

Hello,
I have recently ordered minoxidil solution and foligain shampoo. My question is, after 5 to 6 hours of applying the solution l, can I wash my hair with foligain shampoo? If not, what's the best way to use both the products to get most effective results?

Jafar

It would be best to ask who makes minoxidil.

Rosemary Holmes

Rosemary Holmesasked

I have always had good prompt service from Biovea. Problem now is that Biovea site will not allow me to sign in to place an order. I can't find a phone number or email address to contact you. Please help me. Rosemary Holmes 64 Totness Street Torquay QLD 4655

Marta

Martaasked

Why I haven’t receive my order # 41069323 I want my money back. No way to contact you.??please help!!

Ch M.

Always use PayPal, if you can’t use PayPal whenever you’re about to buy something off of a website then it’s very dodgy and most likely a scam.

Ch M.

PayPal will check things over with a seller or delivery company and if it seems shady or there’s no notice or contact or real evidence on information about your purchase from a seller you’ll get a refund 99.9% of the time, I hope I could help!

Get an answer from our members and Biovea representatives