David
DavidSydney, NSW

I was a long time customer but seriously rethinking my future using them

I've ordered from them previously without issue. It's a product that's pretty much impossible to get in Australia so I'm generally thankful for that.
This time though only half the order turns up despite the shipping label claiming it's all in there. I realised prior to opening it so I videoed opening it for proof.
ORDER # 43007087
I feel that something has changed with them for their standards to slip so much. Hopefully this can get sorted out.

Patrick E.South East Queensland, QLD

Big Mistake

I thought it was an Australian Distributor, items were sent from the US and took forever.
Tried to pay via the site payment method, but kept getting error, and the page would die.
Finally one went through and I was happy. Later found out that all my attempts did go through and now I have too many tablets (before expiry), and out of pocket $80.

Patrick E.

Error in the system is one thing, 4 differing dates and invoices for the same transaction is fraud. "less than satisfied?"

Olivia B.Biovea

Can you please provide your order number? We would like to investigate this matter further. Thank you.

Other Chemists

Horrible, pretty sure it’s a scam

Pretty sure this is a scam.

Made 2 purchases (both deducted from my account but only received one order number)

Go to email them and the email on their site of bogus.

Of the one order number I did receive, it hasn’t made any movement since the 26th.

Honestly wouldn’t buy, no way to contact them if you have any issues

Kharti S.
Kharti S.

Rather not, finally found a contact email and was given a very very lame excuse. How about actually having contactable emails on your website and adequate customer service instead.

Find out how Biovea compares to other Chemists

Was worried due to reviews but expectations were exceeded

I saw a lot of negative reviews on here but took the risk to order some supplements that are incredibly overpriced in Australia but were cheap as chips on Biovea.com. Ordered, shipped and delivered all within a week. Product was as described and I couldn't be happier. Will keep ordering from them until I actually experience a less than ideal situation from them. I'm assuming that a lot of the poor reviews on here are from issues with customs/couriers/shipping companies due to the restricitons imposed from international freight and aren't really the fault of Biovea..

Hi Tim,

We are thrilled to have you as part of the BIOVEA family! Thank you for sharing your kind words with us. It means the world to us and to our entire team! We look forward to serving you again soon!

SiouxGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

So disappointed

Had great experience with this company previously. Recently placed an order and five weeks nothing received and their site is showing it was fully shipped. It is impossible to make contact with customer service to receive assistance. Will not use them again.

Order #42712908

Olivia B.Biovea

Thank you for bringing this matter to our attention. I’m very sorry we failed to meet your expectations. I would appreciate another chance to earn your business. Someone from our team will be reaching out to you soon to discuss your order.

Sioux

My sincere apologies, it appears that the courier company is at fault. My parcel has been sitting at a collection point for three weeks and hadn’t notified me of this. Thank you for your prompt attention with this.

I want to be a Happy Cam
I want to be a Happy CamSydney Surrounds, NSW

Used to be a good company

Olivia B.Biovea

I have received a refund. I can't think of anything else that can be done as the product was not in stock.

Kat

Can’t even figure out how to email these idiots

Ordered something was given an order number and tracking number. But when you click on the tracking number it just circles the page back to the order again. Absolutely livid about this and will be disputing the charge through PayPal if nothing comes before the end of the week.

Sure here’s the order number. Order #:42637935

Richard.O
Richard.OPerth

After 3 weeks waiting they cancel my order

Luckily I'm not out of pocket . Very bad communication , no response for my email Ex Biovea customer. Not recommended I prefer to pay couple of dollars more and be sure that I got what I ordered.

Looks like I was scammed

Ordered 2 products in November, and February I still didn't get those, tried to contact them MANY times by all the emails they have, and other social media but no answer. definitely not gonna buy a biovea again

William H.
William H.Sydney, NSW

Biovea is a SCAM. Avoid!

They will not deliver any products to you but they still charge you. Terrible customer service representatives who claim they refund but the do not. This is one of the worst scams around.

Nolz9Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

6 weeks since I ordered and still nothing and I have 2 orders, I feel its a scam

It's been 6 weeks and still no order its not even on the plane, I will never order again from them.

Olivia B.Biovea

Thank you so much. Our team is starting to the refund process, so you will be refunded shortly. We want to thank you for your patience with us, and we give you our sincerest apologies. -Olivia

Tanya
TanyaQueensland

Avoid Biovea!!! Rate it 0

I ordered items which I thought were coming from Australia instead USA. After 5 weeks tracking said delivered which it wasn't. I have been in constant email contact yet blaming Covid and to wait was the answer. Now they only will offer credit not refund. I paid premium for tracking and insurance which was never up to date. I am going to have to try get my refund through PayPal now as Biovea are just saying its not our policy. Stay away dont buy from them.
Order number is 42274861

Dodgy dodgy dodgy!

I have had nothing but trouble with this company. Order has been sitting for months in customs ‘apparently’. I contacted Australia Post and customs, none of them had the tracking number and stated I needed to contact the company.
There were numerous emails back and fourth with no help from them except telling me I could apply for a refund after 3 months. It has now been 3 months and I have since contacted them twice in the last 4 days in regards to the refund I am now able to get according to them. I have only had one automated response stating that they have received my message and someone will be in touch soon.
Surprise surprise, no contact!

Do not order from this company!!

Daniel W.
Daniel W.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Looks like I'm in for a wait too.

My order number 42193076 was only placed because the website said that stock would be in in two days. After a week it's still not budged - but yep, they have the money. Judging from other reviews this is the beginning of a long journey.... No phone number on the website, no method of cancelling an order - it doesn't even seem to appear in their help system, which suggests that it's common question.

If I don't get an answer sharpish, I may as well buy local and notify my credit card company - best to use paypal if you're going to risk this crowd so you can pull the plug on $$$ easily.

Avoid Biovea, a total SCAM

I made an order with Biovea and paid through bank transfer. They sent the order and the order was stopped by customs and returned back to Biovea. One month ago i got their confirmation that the refund will take place but of course that never happened. The support started to claim some SCAM claims like "our bank says that they didn`t get the money in the first place" and "we have a problem with the Bank"
I wish i had made a bit of a search to realize how scam this company are. It will be my mission now to make sure people avoid it

Rohini S.asked

Dearv Team Biovea
Can you reply to my emails regarding my following order or refund
Order #:42487747Date:Saturday, 23 January 2021Items:1Order Total:31.25

Hello Rohini,

We are in the process of refunding you. Thank you for your patience, and we are sorry about your recent experience. Someone from our team will be contacting you shortly to discuss your order, and they will email you at the email associated with your order.

Olivia

Rohini S.

I am still waiting for my refund

Hello Rohini,

The refund went through February 9th, 2021. We refunded AUD 31.25 .

Olivia

Barnabykate
Barnabykateasked

Just wondering where my order is. I ordered Jan 19th.

Nolz9

Im still waiting I orderd on 24.12.20. And still haven't recived my order.

DJ & CMasked

Has anyone received their order from Biovea lately? Mine has been at United States International Carrier since 10th July. I know there are delays at present due to Covid19. I've sent an email and was just asked to be patient. Just wanting to know how long you had to wait to receive your order if you actually did receive it.

Chloe
Chloe

Mine has also been stuck in the US since early June! Over 2 months now and no updates, with Biovea not giving me proper answers!

Marti
Marti

Hi, I ordered mine on the 17th May and it never arrived. Biovea are a very dodgy company who are deliberately deceptive - their website currently states that if you are in Australia you will receive your order in 5-7 days give or take a few days because of COVID. They list ‘Speedy delivery’ as one of their selling points. This is deliberately misleading, as is the claim that they are in Australia (Biovea AU). I contacted them twice throughout this time (nearly 3 months waiting for an order!) and only a few days ago received a refund for the product price and they kept the shipping cost (bizarre considering it had never been shipped). I will never purchase another thing from them - very deceptive!

DJ & CM

Thanks Chloe and Marti for answering. Marti did you ask for a refund after a specified time? My tracking shows the parcel still in progress but not moving from then on. I thought if I ask for a refund they will say it's on its way. How long did you wait approximately until you asked for a refund? I will never buy from them again. I buy no salt seasonings as I'm trying to reduce my salt intake and have sourced some similar products here in Australia. Thanks again to you both for answering my question. I also get annoyed at their website which does not mention long delays in receiving goods, you only get that after you order. I will look at product reviews from now on before buying.

Get an answer from our members and Biovea representatives