92% · 15710 · 6%

Product Appearance As advertised · Not as advertised

Gail
Gailsydney28 posts

Fabulous

Beautiful clothes, great range of sizes, excellent customer service and one of the best cookbooks written! Yes, a cookbook! Show reply
Edwina C.
Edwina C.9 posts

Incredible customer service

Brilliant Australian owned company. Great customer service. Personalised note in every package. 365 days returns policy for refund! Highly recommended. Show details ·  1
Black poodle
Black poodle12 posts
Davinia
DaviniaLaunceston, TAS9 posts

Disgusted!!!!

Birdsnest encourages us to return our preloved garments to be re-sold in their preloved section. The prices charged are ridiculously high, considering they only pay you $5 per garment! Absolutely disgusted !!!!!!!!!! Had I known this, I would have donated to my local charity. YOU'VE LOST ANOTHER CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show details
WendyLF
WendyLFSouth East Queensland, QLD28 posts

Ticks all the boxes

What's not to love? A program for re-use of items we've finished with. A returns policy that should be the envy of some other online stores. Interesting, relevant and different styles that suit many different bods. Style tips along the way. Opportunity to choose packaging options. Love it. Show details ·  1
Track
TrackVictoria3 posts
  Online store

Terrible quality pink silk dress

Dress was expensive! material see through not Italian silk. Size are very small i am a standard size 14 i bought large (16/18) as i like things loose it’s very tight defiantly not a large. Poor product packaging was ripped open and dress was not wrapped inside just chucked in postage bag worst packaging i have ever seen. Dress was a cheap scrappy material for a over $200 dollar dress. Reviews on sit don’t match dress! Don’t waste your money i do not recommend this business! Show details
Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Outstanding Service

An online store with excellent customer service. You can buy with absolute confidence from Birds Nest. Great clothes, style advice and easy returns. Show details ·  1
MaryMary
MaryMarySydney, NSW26 posts

Nothing Wearable - Donated to Op Shop

I will say that the clothes advertised look absolutely gorgeous. But I have brought 3 items and could not wear any of them (you would think I would have learned my lesson after the 1st unwearable piece - but no - it took 3 goes - must be a slow learner). I brought a lovely looking jumper but the material was so itching and irritating, that is was unwearable. I brought a gorgeous top made of different material - ditto above. I brought a green cape like thing and it feels uncomfortably as cut badly. Sending them back was quite expensive and time consuming, so I donated them all to the local charity shop. Show details
Fran
Fran19 posts
  Verified Online store

Great products, great customer service

I was told about Birdsnest clothing by a friend years ago. I buy from them regularly and I have never been disappointed. If I have ever had to send anything back ( never because of the quality) it has been a painless exercise, with the staff always understanding and refund promptly. Thank you Birdsnest, if only all companies were as good as you. Show reply
Josephine o.
Josephine o.South East Queensland, QLD4 posts

The best

Just so easy to buy online, try stuff and you have ONE YEAR to send back, no questions, they refund if you're not happy. EXCELLENT business! Show details ·  1
Sandy
SandyMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Online store

Very happy with this beautiful dress

Very fast delivery and size is perfect. Highly recommend Birds nest.
Regards
Sandy Show details ·  1
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney5 posts

Clothes Shopping Simplified

The site is easy to customise to show results suitable for your figure amidst a range of other preferences such as colours, prints, fabrics and cost. The items themselves are quite good quality and they arrived very quickly considering the state of affairs with NSW weather. I hate clothes shopping- I dread it....Birdsnest Clothing has taken all the stress out of it for me and I have yet to be recommended something that I've purchased that I dislike. Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahPerth, WA2 posts
  Online store

Love the A line midi dress. Perfect for travelling!

This was just what I need when I travel for work. At the moment, I am flying weekly and I needed some work clothes that travelled well and didn't require ironing at the other end. The Recycled A line Midi dress is absolutely perfect and my go to for those overnight trips. I dress it up with a belt and a neutral coloured jacket. Highly recommend purchasing one for a quick and easy addition to your work wardrobe. Show details ·  1
CATHERINE S.
CATHERINE S.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Excellent service

Birdsnest online not only have great clothes to choose from, the shopping experience is outstanding. Clothes delivery is quick and returns are hassle free. Show details ·  1
Di W
Di WSouth East Queensland, QLD29 posts

colleen · Online store

I see where you are a stockist for Kompanero wallets, do you have "Mizzy":

colleen

do you stock mizzy wallet

Marilyn Fincham
Marilyn Fincham
Birds Nest   DM

Hi Colleen, we're very sorry but unfortunately we don't stock the mizzy wallet. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Bolanle A
Bolanle A · Birdsnest

I wonder if anyone has experience with shipping to the US and how much taxes were charged and how returns worked?

Jenroy · Birdsnest

I noticed there are a lot of comments about the service which is obviously very good but I would also like to know if the items are of a high quality as they are definitely costly. This is not a problem if they last & are well made. Can anyone help me with this?

Jenny

Tillingite
Tillingite
Jenroy

Thanks so much for your honest reply. I have read the reviews on the site concerning the sizing & quality. Its good to know I can trust them. Looks like I'll give it a go. Thanks once again, I really apreciate it.

Compare all Birdsnest listings
Buy NowBuy Now
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $150
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Variety of LabelsVariety of Labels
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeGeneral / Everyday, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and SwimwearGeneral / Everyday, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear

Contact info for Birdsnest