169 reviews · Statistics

92% · 15610 · 6%

Return Claim MadeYes (6) · No (47)
Sizing
  • Very small (1)
  • Slightly small (1)
  • True to size (44)
  • Slightly large (2)
  • Very large (2)
Product Appearance As advertised (49) · Not as advertised (4)
See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Birdsnest169 reviews

3. Return of products is flawless and no fuss
4.delivery is the fastest of any other online service
5. Their products are the best
6.post packaging is so good
7. Their service has been very consistently good over the many years I have bought from them.
8. They have great sales
9. Some of the clothes are Australian made
10.they support charities
12. The clothing caters for many shapes
I could go on… Show details ·  1
Davinia
DaviniaTASLaunceston, TAS9 posts

Disgusted!!!!

Birdsnest encourages us to return our preloved garments to be re-sold in their preloved section. The prices charged are ridiculously high, considering they only pay you $5 per garment! Absolutely disgusted !!!!!!!!!! Had I known this, I would have donated to my local charity. YOU'VE LOST ANOTHER CUSTOMER!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Show details
WendyLF
WendyLFQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD26 posts

Ticks all the boxes

What's not to love? A program for re-use of items we've finished with. A returns policy that should be the envy of some other online stores. Interesting, relevant and different styles that suit many different bods. Style tips along the way. Opportunity to choose packaging options. Love it. Show details ·  1
Track
TrackVictoria3 posts
  Online store

Terrible quality pink silk dress

Dress was expensive! material see through not Italian silk. Size are very small i am a standard size 14 i bought large (16/18) as i like things loose it’s very tight defiantly not a large. Poor product packaging was ripped open and dress was not wrapped inside just chucked in postage bag worst packaging i have ever seen. Dress was a cheap scrappy material for a over $200 dollar dress. Reviews on sit don’t match dress! Don’t waste your money i do not recommend this business! Show details
Happy Customer
Happy Customer

Outstanding Service

An online store with excellent customer service. You can buy with absolute confidence from Birds Nest. Great clothes, style advice and easy returns. Show details ·  1
MaryMary
MaryMaryNSWSydney, NSW26 posts

Nothing Wearable - Donated to Op Shop

I will say that the clothes advertised look absolutely gorgeous. But I have brought 3 items and could not wear any of them (you would think I would have learned my lesson after the 1st unwearable piece - but no - it took 3 goes - must be a slow learner). I brought a lovely looking jumper but the material was so itching and irritating, that is was unwearable. I brought a gorgeous top made of different material - ditto above. I brought a green cape like thing and it feels uncomfortably as cut badly. Sending them back was quite expensive and time consuming, so I donated them all to the local charity shop. Show details
Fran
Fran19 posts
  Verified Online store

Great products, great customer service

I was told about Birdsnest clothing by a friend years ago. I buy from them regularly and I have never been disappointed. If I have ever had to send anything back ( never because of the quality) it has been a painless exercise, with the staff always understanding and refund promptly. Thank you Birdsnest, if only all companies were as good as you. Show reply
Josephine o.
Josephine o.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD4 posts

The best

Just so easy to buy online, try stuff and you have ONE YEAR to send back, no questions, they refund if you're not happy. EXCELLENT business! Show details ·  1
Sandy
SandySAMetropolitan Adelaide, SA
  Online store

Very happy with this beautiful dress

Very fast delivery and size is perfect. Highly recommend Birds nest.
Regards
Sandy Show details ·  1
Anonymous
AnonymousSydney5 posts

Clothes Shopping Simplified

The site is easy to customise to show results suitable for your figure amidst a range of other preferences such as colours, prints, fabrics and cost. The items themselves are quite good quality and they arrived very quickly considering the state of affairs with NSW weather. I hate clothes shopping- I dread it....Birdsnest Clothing has taken all the stress out of it for me and I have yet to be recommended something that I've purchased that I dislike. Show details ·  1
Sarah
SarahWAPerth, WA2 posts
  Online store

Love the A line midi dress. Perfect for travelling!

This was just what I need when I travel for work. At the moment, I am flying weekly and I needed some work clothes that travelled well and didn't require ironing at the other end. The Recycled A line Midi dress is absolutely perfect and my go to for those overnight trips. I dress it up with a belt and a neutral coloured jacket. Highly recommend purchasing one for a quick and easy addition to your work wardrobe. Show details ·  1
CATHERINE S.
CATHERINE S.VICGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC3 posts

Excellent service

Birdsnest online not only have great clothes to choose from, the shopping experience is outstanding. Clothes delivery is quick and returns are hassle free. Show details ·  1
Di W
Di WQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD21 posts
zaq
zaq13 posts
  Verified Online store

Recommend design, fabric, fabrication and customer service

Ordered 2 wrap dresses size 20. They arrived shortly. Happy w/ design, size, fabric and fabrication. However one of the dresses had a stain on it. I contacted customer service for replacement but non were available in my preferred colour. I really liked the dress. Customer service problem solved by offering to cover costs of dry-cleaning. Dry-cleaning removed the stain. Birdsnest refunded the costs of dry-cleaning without any hustle. Show details ·  1
Marisa
Marisa TASHobart, TAS5 posts

Stunning style!

Fantastic range and great choice of sizes - and I absolutely love the great styling and outfit ideas! Alongside their easy returns, it makes Birdnest the perfect online shopping experience. Show details ·  2

colleen · Online store

I see where you are a stockist for Kompanero wallets, do you have "Mizzy":

colleen

do you stock mizzy wallet

Marilyn Fincham
Marilyn Fincham

Dear Collen,
I am just a customer of Birds Nest. I was asked to post a comment of their services.
Regards,
Marilyn

Birds Nest   DM

Hi Colleen, we're very sorry but unfortunately we don't stock the mizzy wallet. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Bolanle A
Bolanle A · Birdsnest

I wonder if anyone has experience with shipping to the US and how much taxes were charged and how returns worked?

Jenroy · Birdsnest

I noticed there are a lot of comments about the service which is obviously very good but I would also like to know if the items are of a high quality as they are definitely costly. This is not a problem if they last & are well made. Can anyone help me with this?

Jenny

Tillingite
Tillingite
Jenroy

Thanks so much for your honest reply. I have read the reviews on the site concerning the sizing & quality. Its good to know I can trust them. Looks like I'll give it a go. Thanks once again, I really apreciate it.

Compare all Birdsnest listings
Buy NowBuy Now
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $150
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Variety of LabelsVariety of Labels
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeGeneral / Everyday, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and SwimwearGeneral / Everyday, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear
Compare all Birdsnest listings