Listing monitored by Birds Nest

Pamela G
Pamela GGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great clothing. Fabulous service

I have been buying on line since covid sadly struck. I discovered this great company year or more ago on a trip to NSW. Their selection is huge, pricing mid range. Lovely and practical women’s clothing. Size ranges to cover most ladies. I have returned only 2 items, 1 too big other didn’t suit. There returns and customer service is second to none. Their packing is eco friendly. I now buy 70% my clothes from them. I’m in my 60s & my daughter 30 and both love them. Web site easy as also. Highly ++recommend!!

Karen
KarenFar North Queensland, QLD

Best online buying !!!

So easy to navigate on their website, beautifully made and well fitting clothes. A lovely surprise with hand written notes in my parcels, sometimes with a little something extra for free. This is my go to store for clothing and accessories. Their express shipping is amazing. Thanks Birdsnest Girls !!!!

wawa1979
wawa1979

Great customer service and clothes

I have purchased from Bird's Nest a few times and always been happy with them. Postage is very quick and the clothes fit well and are great quality. Highly recommended.

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

We're thrilled to hear you have had such a positive experience in our nest! Thanks for being a birdsnest girl x Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Vonny
VonnySydney, NSW

These guys do everything right

I love this store and the people I deal with. They do everything right ! The returns are seamless and quick , the staff are wonderful, the range is great!

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Vonny, we're thrilled to hear you have had such a positive experience in our nest! Thanks for being a birdsnest girl. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

kit
kitVictoria

Customer care is a top priority!

Fantastic customer service - the response times are quick, communication is excellent, the purchase experience is always smooth, and staff seem to really care about their customers. Love Birdsnest's boho range too!

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

You are too kind Kit!!! Thanks for the fabulous feedback and thanks for being a birdsnest girl x Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Rebecca P
Rebecca PPilbara, WA

Amazing customer service and range

I have been to the physics store (in Cooma, NSW) and have shopped online for years now!

While it would be awesome to have more clothes made for shorter people (think wide leg jeans for short legs), the range of brands and styles are huge! Some materials and fits aren’t for everyone, but never an issue with the customer service offered.

The change room option allows for obligation/hassle free shopping and returns (12 months return policy is unheard of but amazing), and encourages style experimentation.

Regular sales and promotions make shopping affordable, and just a little exciting. I’ve never been disappointed and every shopping experience has been exceptional, as are delivery times.

Recommend the store to anyone who asks!

twotigers156342
twotigers156342South East Queensland, QLD

So glad I found you guys!

This is my new favourite on line clothing shop. I always find something I like. The sizings are very accurate and returns are made very simple. The whole shopping experience is unbelievably prompt.

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Thanks for the fabulous feedback, we are so happy to hear you found our nest too!

Love Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Jane H.
Jane H.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Fabulous Service!!!

Beckachino
BeckachinoSouth East Queensland, QLD

Amazing service and dedication to business

I love that they use women of various body types to show the clothing. I've ordered from the many times, service is excellent even when there is an odd hiccup... The delivery is practically sent to you with wings attached it's so quick and the quality of clothing is much better than most clothing brands.

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

That's just fabulous feedback, thank you so much! We look forward to seeing you back in our nest again real soon x Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Hope
HopeSouth East Queensland, QLD

Brilliant online store, brilliant experience

Sue A.
Sue A.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Best Aussie company ever with excellent Customer Service!

Their clothes are amazing, especially the ones designed and made in Australia! I'm particularly in love with their bamboo clothes!

Hannah R.
Hannah R.

Really really bad

I couldn’t believe how awful the quality of the clothes were. Genuinely shocked my skirt cost $90 and looked as if it was from a clearance rack at crazy Clark. Returned straight away and won’t be back

RoxyM
RoxyMGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Top of the retail tree, they’re amazing.

I’ve been a Birdsnest customer (online) for years now, and they’re first class all the way. They offer a huge range of clothes in a wide variety of sizes, they ship quickly, and receiving a package from them is like receiving a Christmas present. The whole process from ordering & communication to their easy returns service is first class and hassle free. They’re the best in the business.

Made my day!

My dress arrived much quicker than I expected! I ordered it Thursday late afternoon and had it Monday. This is in the Christmas period with Covid
I had a gorgeous gift of chocolates inside that I didn’t expect with a hand written card. Such a beautiful and pleasant surprise. My dress is exactly what I ordered and I wouldn’t hesitate to order from bird nest in the future.
Thankyou guys for the beautiful gesture.... it hasn’t gone unnoticed x

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Traci, we are so happy to hear that your order arrived super quick and the dress is perfect! Enjoy the choccies x

Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Lou
Lou

Amazing!

I am a repeat customer and I cannot fault the service, every experience has been wonderful! They are always so quick to dispatch orders which is much appreciated. Most recently I ordered an item at 7am on Wednesday, and it was delivered the following morning! Returns are also so easy which is another main reason why I continue to shop here. Highly recommend!

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Lou, we are thrilled to hear you have had such a positive experience in our nest! Thanks for being a birdsnest girl x

Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Read more reviews - page 2

colleenasked
Online store

I see where you are a stockist for Kompanero wallets, do you have "Mizzy":

colleen

do you stock mizzy wallet

Marilyn Fincham
Marilyn Fincham

Dear Collen,
I am just a customer of Birds Nest. I was asked to post a comment of their services.
Regards,
Marilyn

Birdsnest Online x.Birds Nest

Hi Colleen, we're very sorry but unfortunately we don't stock the mizzy wallet. Love, Katherine and the birdsnest girls x

Bolanle A
Bolanle Aasked
Birdsnest

I wonder if anyone has experience with shipping to the US and how much taxes were charged and how returns worked?

Jenroyasked
Birdsnest

I noticed there are a lot of comments about the service which is obviously very good but I would also like to know if the items are of a high quality as they are definitely costly. This is not a problem if they last & are well made. Can anyone help me with this?
Jenny

Tillingite
Tillingite

Hi Jenny, I think that the items they sell are of good quality. Many of the clothes and accessories that they stock are well known brands and I have only ever returned one item because it was not of the quality I expected (it was a top that was much thinner than I expected which made it see-through). All of the other items I have returned were either the wrong size or just didn't suit me. I have bought some beautiful clothes and accessories from Birdsnest and I often get compliments about them. Birdsnest do have a couple of their own brands but I haven't ordered anything from those ranges yet. I find the returns process so fast and easy that I often order things I am not completely sure about so that I can try them at home. I have probably kept about half of the items I have ordered: they are all things I wear a lot and they have washed well. Birdsnest are great about returns and I have always had my payment refunded within a few days. I find the reviews on the site very useful for judging the quality and fit of the clothing. I was initially hesitant to buy clothing from brands I am unfamiliar with online but I regularly come back to use the Birdsnest website and have recommended it to lots of my friends.

Jenroy

Thanks so much for your honest reply. I have read the reviews on the site concerning the sizing & quality. Its good to know I can trust them. Looks like I'll give it a go. Thanks once again, I really apreciate it.

Get an answer from our members and Birds Nest representatives

Compare both Birdsnest
CategoryOnline Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & BrandsPhysical Shops, Footwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands
Offers Free Standard Shipping Yes
Free Standard Shipping Minimum Order Amount $150.00
Mens / Womens ClothingWomensWomens
Labels Sold Variety of LabelsVariety of Labels
Type of Footwear OfferedCasual & Dress ShoesCasual & Dress Shoes
Clothing TypeGeneral / Everyday, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and SwimwearGeneral / Everyday, Pyjamas / Sleepwear and Swimwear
Compare both Birdsnest