Amazing

We always order from black swallow as the products are up to date current releases, fast and affordable delivery, and a great wide range of products at great prices to choose from.

Wonderful!

The products are perfect and beautiful as always, the customer service is a dream come true and the shipping is super quick! On Wednesday it was saying my package was going to be delivered on Monday but it wasn't like that! On Thursday I got my package, super fast shipping!

Product Appearance As advertised

Absolutely perfect!! The only place I shop for my JSC products now.

The website is very straight forward and easy to use.
The range of products available depends on the brand you’re looking for.
The product quality was absolutely amazing everything I’d hoped it would be.

Fantastic product, easy transaction

Easy to use website and checkout, plus was given an extra code which was lovely. Perfectly packaged. Beautiful quality products. Look forward to using this website for quality make up again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Always amazing, never disappointed!

Everything is always packaged perfectly and nothing has ever come damaged. Shipping is always on time if not early and great products with constant sales, couldn't live without them ha!

Love it

I love shopping on this site theres always an awesome offer, I buy all my jeffree star off it :) the sites easy to use and I can always find what I'm looking for.

Perfect

Great and fast delivery excellent sale. Very happy to have been able to get these for my daughter for Christmas. Just wish I could add some half price concealers to my current order so I didn’t have to pay postage

Loved it!

Payment was quick and easy! It came with some vouchers and stuff as well! I absolutely loved the highlight and the shipping was super quick and my cat liked the box!

Happy

Very fast response time - both of my deliveries have made it in the next day’s post! Prices seem reasonable For what I’ve purchased compared to the original prices in the US. Restock time is quite reasonable. Have currently only purchased one particular brand (multiple items, multiple orders) and have been very happy.

Super quick !!!

Ordered the jawbreaker pallets and they arrived within 4 days best service , fast and reliable , you know your going to get the real thing every time you order! 10/10 would use again

Love it!

I got the parcel within a week. love the texture of the Jeffree Star Lipstick, a little bit of it goes a long way. I'll definitely be ordering again, love it!

Product Appearance As advertised

Love this so much and I can’t live without it !

It’s an excellent shopping site and it has awesome products at affordable prices and with Afterpay!!! You couldn’t ask for more! Ive loved this site from the very first time I used it! Everything about it I love and there’s nothing I hate!

Absolutely stunning

Black Swallow is super easy to navigate, order process is also super easy, they have a large variety of products to choose from, I’ve ordered from Black Swallow multiple times and i look forward to shopping with them in the very near future xx

Brilliant service!

Really fast shipping, and I love my Jeffree Star products! I’m super happy with what I purchased and just how far it got to me. I’ll be buying with Black Swallow again.

Product Appearance As advertised

Wonderful service and brilliant products!

I found the site easy to navigate, and I'm a person who gets frustrated with sites that aren't "user friendly".
As far as I'm concerned there are a good range of products. I personally have only brought Jeffree Star cosmetics so far, they are amazing, and I will be purchasing the rest of my Jeffree collection from Black Swallow.
Below are my attempts with palettes Blood Sugar 1st pic and Jawbreaker with thirst trap liquid lips 2nd pic. I will get more adventurous as I go on lol.

Jeffree Star Blue Blood & Mannequin/I'm Nude Liquid Lipsticks

This is my second purchase from Black Swallow. Both times shipping was very fast and the products were well packaged. The products are amazing and I love how the store notifies me when they are having specials/discounts. Definitely will purchases from this website again, and again!!!

Disappointed

Store was easy to navigate and great to deal with although the Product doesn’t do as it stated it would . It didn’t plump my lips at all . I was pretty disappointed.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Blue blood & Alien palettes

I Love love love!!! Both palettes are amazing. Shipping was super fast and well packaged. I even got a great discount I will continue to buy from black swallow. Xx

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Emma! Thanks for this amazing review. We are glad that you were impressed by the speed of delivery and the care taken in packaging your items. We hope that you can continue to support us. xxYou’re welcome. I will continue to buy fro Black Swallow. Keep up the great work.

Always the best

Delivered within 3 days of ordering. Always packaged well and delivered on time. Products were of a high quality. I look forward to purchasing again through Black Swallows website! Love it!

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Brooklyn! Thanks for this amazing review. We are glad that you were impressed by the speed of delivery and the care taken in packaging your items. We hope that you can continue to support us. xx

Blue blood pallet

Love it as I knew I would it’s blends beautifully and I am super happy with my purchase ... would definitely shop with black swallow again in the future grab yourself something ladies

Product Appearance As advertised
Hi Jess! Thanks for this amazing review. We hope that you can continue to support us. xx