Black Swallow

Listing monitored by Black Swallow

Simone
SimoneGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

do not buy from this website they DO NOT REFUND

I purchased an item last year and it hasn't shipped for 3 months and the excuse is that they need time to restock. The thing is that they didn't indicate the "out of stock" information on the website. The more horrible thing is that they said they already refunded the money but already 6 months, I haven't gotten the refund on my credit card. It was about 300 dollars. They just eat the money! Fraud website!

Esha
EshaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Poor quality and no repsonse for refund/return

Have bought bedside table's. Very poor quality,hard to assemble and when asking them to refund/return,no appropriate response. Don't buy anything from them.

Kylie P.
Kylie P.Perth, WA

Do not buy, you will not get a response if you make conplaint

• +2Thumbnail

Ordered a fridge, arrived in 9 days.

I bought a 100L glacio camper van fridge and it arrived 9 days after the purchase. I was very skeptical about this company as it is a 2022 created online drop shipping store, which means stock is always a worry especially when this fridge was sold out everywhere else online. They said that it was in stock and if I purchased it by that date (21st) it would arrive by the 30th. I didn't receive any shipping information the whole time and just as I was ready to crack the craps, it arrived at my work in 9 days. I am incredibly happy with their service. well done.

Tasha
TashaSouth East Queensland, QLD

I never receive items i purchase and constantly have to chase them up

Im mad that a store that advertised items in their stores continually have issues sending out said items when purchased

• Product Appearance Not as advertised

Worst quality EVER!

Corb
CorbSouth East Queensland, QLD

Denied my order

My order was flagged and denied by their system days after getting an email saying order has been confirmed. Awaiting refund

• Return Claim MadeYes

Great Service

Have made a few orders with Black Swallow now and have been happy with my purchase every time. Customer service is great and the delivery time was very fast and efficient. Ordered on a weekend and it was shipped Monday afternoon!
Will definitely be shopping here again.

Be careful

I have seen some people say really bad things about not shipping and some say it’s good so I’m not sure what’s happening because it shipped to me, maybe the other people put down the wrong address or it got stolen as they only said it was shipped after it was shipped so maybe someone took it as they did not pay attention and check for it but it may be a 50/50 they send it or not so be careful but if you are trying to buy electronics I recommend a site called something like bhphotovideo it is reliable and cheap always delivers

Rachel
RachelPalmerston, NT

Never Received Item or Refund

I placed and order 2 months ago and have has nothing but a run around from Black Swallow in regards to receiving item or refund. Very dissapointing. Would not purchase from again

• Product Appearance Not as advertised
KJB
KJBGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

The worst customer experience I’ve ever had!!!

DO NOT purchase anything from Black Swallow. I ordered perfume and waited 2 weeks to be told it’s from overseas and they will take too long to get it in. I’ve just been told after two weeks that the haircare products I also ordered are out of stock and I won’t receive them for another 2 weeks. That’s a month I will have waited. Disgraceful customer service and never again will I order anything from them.

Michael
MichaelIllawarra, NSW

Excellent service under difficult circumstances

I contacted Black Swallow after my order had not arrived by the stated date. The problem was not with them but the company supplying the product. Without going into detail, Black Swallow dealt with the problem promptly and kept me informed along the way. The matter has now been resolved to my satisfaction thanks to their intervention.

Scott
Scott

Airbrush

A little worried to begin with, but my purchase arrived no problem, will certainly buy again from them , just be patient don’t stress I found that they answer you question but don’t hound them your purchase is on its way

Dodgy And Full Of Excuses

I brought Kismatte Lip Trio on the 22 second of January, I still don't have the product.

Today I demanded a refund, because from the date of purchase up to now they have made excuses after excuse as to why I haven't received it. ( "There has been delays, because of strict government rules - It's coming from overseas, it's the postage workers, flights cancelled - stock error, restock 2- 3 weeks ( which is now) - The suppliers are waiting for a restock"

What makes them dodgy as hell is that they are still selling the product on their account.

Do not buy from this business!

Nicole B.
Nicole B.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Desk still not arrived

Ordered a desk 4 weeks ago, now told another 2 weeks to deliver. And the warehouse was supposed to be in the same city I live in. Shocking communication from Black Swallow, lots of time on my end chasing with them and Toll. Both companies are terrible. Any good reviews here look fake. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. What a nightmare.