Black Swallow
Listing monitored by Black Swallow

Would order again

I was quite worried when I hadn’t received a tracking number, however they did not hesitate to provide a tracking number once I had asked. My order took about 2 weeks to arrive, and I’m super happy with the products that I purchased!

Perfect!!

It was so easy to find what I was looking for and found exactly what I needed. The website was easy to navigate as well!

Pslater
PslaterSouth East Queensland, QLD

I never buy from anywhere else.

What can I say, I absolutely love this store! I have never had an issue with purchases, dispatch, items are always securely packed so I have never received broken products. Best thing is they stock Jeffree Star Cosmetics that are authentic so I never have to question that. Customer service is amazing in every aspect. I will always highly recommended Black Swallow to friends and family. ❤️❤️

Definitely not impressed

Debbie
DebbieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Appalling experience time and time again

Ashley
AshleyGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

refund, super helpful

Needed a refund because my payment accidentally went through twice.
And the team was quick to help.
Fast email response and gave me a refund straight away.
Can’t recommend them enough always a pleasure to shop with them. Have shopped with them multiple times
Number 1 store I go to purchase Jeffree Star cosmetics in Australia.
They also package their products with extra care! Also quick delivery

Awesome All Around

Sexy, good quality and awesome vibrant colors in their swimwear line!
Even with COVID- it was fast & free delivery!
Amazing coupons provided!
Black Swallow, you have made my place to go for swimwear! All around great deal, thank you!

Dana Souter
Dana Souter

Best fast service ever

Most satisfied customer ever best fast service easy to shop online highly recommended black swollow to everyone well done my friends love black swollow prices are amazing love it love it love it

annie1962
annie1962

Good company genuine product

Allowed a little extra time due to COVID but was happy with delivery time

Was kept up to date with postage time and where package was. On the day it was due to come.. I was informed of its impending arrival , so was prepared

Lack of communication

been waiting nearly 2 weeks for an order update & haven't heard anything from them despite emailing them numerous times in regards to it. I'm quite frankly upset & will not be ordering off here again.

Bee
BeeIllawarra, NSW

Perfect!

Website was so easy to use and find product. The product recieved was exactly what was ordered and we recieved it very quickly. We will definitely be ordering again. My daughter is goung to be so happy with her new Jeffree Star makeup

olga
olgaGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

excellent

very satisfied with product will buy again the hair dye good quality.. it was easy shopping online and they have very fast delivery... will always buy products here and i recommend it to everyone

Alana
AlanaCentral Queensland, QLD

Product is great!

The Fast shipping and packaging was surprisingly great. I Love this hand sanitiser! My hands don’t dry out from it and the smell left on my hands is very pleasant.

michelle
michelleTasmania

Perfect

By far the Easiest transaction, no trouble finding what I wanted and fantastic colours, the brights are bright wash well
No Potent smells, postage was fast efficient and delivered within 2 days

Pennyiscute
PennyiscutePerth, WA

Supplier of Jeffree Star

I was a looking for Jeffree Star makeup and found a few suppliers but Black Swallow has more variety and stock. I have purchased gifts from them before but this was the first for myself. Fast shipping (even during ISO). Packaging was oversized for the product but it was intact on arrival and the packing noodles were organic, not plastic. Overall I’m a happy customer and will definitely shop there again for Jeffree Star makeup.

Read more reviews - page 2

Bianca P.
Bianca P.asked

I want to know whether the olaplex is real or a fake version of it please let me know. Cause you don't have to be a hairdresser to get it ??

Black Swallow
LUCY S.Black Swallow

Hi Bianca, all of our products are authentic. We are an authorised retailer to 100s of brands online, though there are also some in which we source directly from authorised distributors, locally & abroad, ensuring products are kept at competitive prices & genuine.

You can shop with confidence knowing that the Olaplex on Black Swallow is 100% authentic.

Mel x

Lookingfornet
Lookingfornetasked

Are the blackswallow olaplex stock legit? It lets you buy 1 or 2 without a license.

jmila12asked

Are the Jeffree Star products legit? Or fakes? I cannot tell....

Sheridan Hammond
Sheridan Hammond

100% legit Jeffree Star Cosmetics products. Black Swallow isn't a black market seller, they're in my opinion the best way us Aussies can get a hold of the likes of JSC on home soil without the ridiculous postage and currency exchange from USA.

Sheridan x

jmila12

That’s so great! Thank you so much:)

Get an answer from our members and Black Swallow representatives