A work in progress

I initially bought two bikinis which I later returned due to poor fit (not an issue, we're all different shapes and sizes). Had to pay to get them shipped to me, and the return shipping. Disappointing when most retailers can at least offer one of these for free. Anyway, no refunds (not surprised), only store credit. Irritatingly, you cannot use a discount code and a store credit voucher. At the end of the day, store credit is a payment method, not a discount code. So I couldn't even take advantage of 60% off swimwear, which is what drew me to make a purchase in the first place when the discount was 40%. So I find myself paying full price, plus the prices of the bikini tops have risen from 39 to 45 in the period after my first order. Also I was looking at putting in some Jeffree Star items in my order as they were on sale, except once in my cart, they were still full price!

Edit: I have been reached out to by Black Swallow since my review. I was given a full refund on my first order as kind of compensation for my far from seamless experience. I appreciate this and their time, I and have been told the criticism will be used to improve the shopping experience (e.g. allowing the use of both promotional vouchers and store credit). The technical glitch with JS items not coming up at the sale price was also solved promptly after. Every store has pros and cons, and I just unfortunately got caught out with the cons. Thank you to Black Swallow for trying to rectify these issues.

Sizing was so far off

The size between medium and large in the bikini bottom wasn't much of a difference. This site doesn't cater for the average fit and healthy person sadly. The images do not show how the bikini would sit in a normal position only an instgram pose. So purchase if you are going to pose in it not if you are going to use it for it's true purpose.

Sizing Very small
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Fanola Perfect!

Fanola no yellow kit never fails to tone my bleached blonde hair, plus I tried using nutricare restructuring conditioner and it's really perfect made my hair so soft and hopefully after my long time use it will reduce my hair breakage and split ends.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

I have spent months trying to find reasonably priced bikinis that have good quality. These bikinis are fantastic!

The online store was set out beautifully and it had a great user experience. I could easily navigate to find what I needed. Amazing! I love love love this store!

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

PERFECT

Soooooooo satisfied with my purchase and the shipping was unbelievably quick. was delivered the next day! I bought bikinis and they fit like a glove, so perfect. Customer service was really helpful too with helping me decide what size I should get! can't wait to buy again

Best shampoo an conditioner ever

Just love this shampoo an conditioner it’s the best will use it always my hair colour looks awesome now love it

The purple shampoo saved my hair! Now I don’t have to go back to the hairdressers to get it fixed!

Fast shipping and

I found Black Swallow after googling for the Blood Sugar Palette which was going to be a gift for Christmas. As the only Australian store. It shipped out on the 20th and was said to arrive on 24 December. I got a message the next day saying it had already arrived! Perfect timing, and I was able to gift it to my friend before she went to see her family for the break. Would definitely shop here again.

Excellent!

I ordered something for my partner for Christmas late on a Friday night and was very surprised to receive the parcel on the following Monday morning! (TAS). The website is very easy to navigate (especially being a guy looking for makeup). Will definitely be a returning customer if I need to get her any other presents!

Excellent product

Great product eliminates gold instantly it is soo good I love it and definitely would purchase again, super fast postage & excellent communication

One of my favourite shops! Never had a problem :)

I love black swallow, they are one of my go to online shops! I always get my packages so quick and everything is easy to find on their website. I love their huge range of cosmetics now too (especially JSC), I also get a discount because I'm a student, which is a bonus!

Hey Stephanie! Thanks so much for the amazing review. We are glad to know that we are one of your go-to shops!! =) We hope to continue to provide you with great service well into the future. xx

Awful customer service

The only benefit of this store is that they sell JS cosmetics. Really awful customer service. Will be shopping in other places from now on

Hi Emily, we are sorry you weren't happy with the service provided to you. We have tried calling you a couple of times to discuss this with no luck. As you had checked out with the incorrect postcode, your parcel was on it's way to a different suburb. Once you had notified the team of this, they acted quickly and contacted Australia Post numerous times to ensure it was able to be redirected to you. We are glad that your parcel was in the end delivered correctly and ensure that no addresses are manually entered or altered into our shipping platform. We hope that you can understand. x

Great Product

I love using Black Swallow because they have ZIP PAY which means I can pay the product off over time. Their website is great with heaps of stuff to choose from and the delivery was prompt. Would definitely recommend this store.

Hey Linda, Thank you so much for your amazing review! xx

Cute outfits

The outfits are super cute and stylish and the parcels deliver super quick! Good customer service would recommend. I can’t wait to buy more !

Hey Cheryl, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are glad that you were impressed by the speed of delivery and the items purchased. xx

Poor Service, Would NOT Recommend

Paid for express delivery, did not arrive for a week and a half, disgusting service provided but not only black swallow themselves but also the courier service they chose to use. Would never recommend to anyone.

Hey Ebony, we again sincerely apologise for the troubles you had with the courier and the delay in receiving your parcel. As mentioned via the phone call you had with one of our managers, we have terminated CP as one of our couriers as they do not align with our customer service values and support. We too are frustrated with how they had delayed your delivery and offered no help to you at all. We value you as a loyal customer and hope that you can shop with us again in the future. x

OMG amazing!!

Fast shipping and I will never buy anything else other than fanola from now on! Love love love!!! Thanks Black Swallow :)

Hey Jay, Thank you so much for this amazing review! We are glad that you were impressed by our fast processing times and the product itself. xx

Amazing boutique

Love purchasing from here. Great customer service and fast shipping. Absolutely love that theres always a discount code. So fab

Hey Mia, Thank you so much for your amazing review. We are glad that you were happy with our customer support team and the speed in which your parcel had arrived! xx

Not at all effective

Hey gals

This product is not at all effective, when you will apply it will all stay for max 15 mins .so I won’t recommend to anyone .#disappointed

Great service!

I ordered two eyeshadow palettes yesterday and they both came this morning in perfect condition I’m definitely ordering from here again

Hey Noel, Thank you for your review. We appreciate your business and hope that you can shop with us again soon. xx

Great bikinis

I never write reviews but i have to say I'm super impressed! The bikini I bought was reasonably priced and the quality is great! I also got my order very quickly so I'll definitely use the website again.

Hey Carine! Thanks so much for the amazing review. We are glad that you were impressed by the quality of our swimwear and the speed of your delivery. xx