Jade Grunbauer

Jade GrunbauerSouth East Queensland, QLD

Problem solvers!

Initially, there was an issue with my delivery and I had some concerns as to when/if my order would be delivered on time or at all. (as this was my first time purchasing from blank clothing). After messaging the Facebook page, My fears where put to rest. I received a timely and professional responses to my question and my concerns where address and problems fixed.

I'll be ordering from this company again

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised

Good product for the price

I have been satisfied with the t-shirts that Ive ordered and the delivery time. Im a repeat customer and have had a good experience with the company. The quality of store based product is rubbish for the price and these t-shirts last longer.
The only less than positive experience I had was getting t-shirts with the wrong collar and as they're cheap and its a non life threatening issue I kept them anyway. I think the error was a combination of the picture on the website which wasnt easy to tell the small difference in style but also myself not verifying the description.
Ill be buying again.

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance As advertised
Joel

JoelMt Martha

Fast delivery, great product.

I was a little concerned of the low star rating, however I still gave it a chance. Perfect transaction from start to end, packaged was dispatched immediately. Product was spot on. Will buy again from Blank Clothing. Five stars from me.

Miki

MikiBury st edmunds

Terrible service and terrible product

The website looks professional, but I should have realised something was suspicious when seeing no bad reviews anywhere on the web at the time. The jacket I ordered cost $40, but when it arrived it was crinkled in a way that cannot be ironed out, and there were loose threads EVERYWHERE. This is the worst quality clothing I've ever gotten. Even clothes from the wish app weren't as bad as this. I waited for weeks hyped about it only to be disappointed.

JulieD

JulieDPerth

Fantastic Website

I just made a purchase on this website and the process was very easy. There was a consultant on Live Chat to answer any of my questions. Hopefully when the product arrives it will perfect as well.

Georgie

GeorgieGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor Service and Postage

I wish I had seen these reviews before ordering. I ordered a small quantity of an item. I paid for express post but still the item had not been dispatched from them three days later. Express post another three days plus weekend - useless! And I am in metro Melbourne as well. There is no one to speak to except a chat button. I won't buy from them again sorry.

Kay Ya

Kay Ya

faultless service

Pretty much first time experienced buying from a store online. Great experience - excellent communication (needed to correct a mistake with the address details that I had given). Required sunhats in a hurry and they were here within 2 days (express post). The quality of the products appears excellent, as per their description. No hesitation in buying from them again.

Rita

RitaMelbourne, Victoria

takes 7 days to despatch, 8 days later still waiting to track parcel coming 12 kilometres

easy to navigate website, can't comment on the quality yet as I am yet to receive. I think 5 working days to despatch is far too long.

Shara

SharaPenrith

Paid for express shipping on Wed, not sent until Monday afternoon

Placed an order on Wednesday and paid for express shipping on an item I needed for the following Thursday. Spoke to them today (Tuesday) asking where it is as my shipping info says it’s still awaiting fulfilment. I’m given a tracking number for Auspost who say it was only sent Monday afternoon. Ask them why they waited so long to send it and am told that that’s within their timeframe for express shipping. Disgraceful. If it’s not received by Thursday I’ll be disputing through PayPal. Wish I read these reviews before ordering, don’t make my mistake!

Bad Service

Made purchases for urgent delivery, took over 3 weeks as it was items was just sitting there not being dispatched.

Terrible communication!

Appalling customer service

Paid for express postage never arrived. After calling 10+ times (never answered) and emailing finally spoke to someone who said there had been a fault with product and still not posted.
No communication from them and nearly impossible to contact them.

Mac

Mac

Blank clothing - the name says it all

I thoroughly regret buying from them. I ordered Some expensive supposedly Australian made pure merino thermal long johns and a top from them, after waiting nearly 2 weeks (i live less than 60km away from where they are supposedly located) some thermals finally arrive. Thermals of a completely different brand and MADE IN CHINA written on the label. I contact them "Well the company moved overseas" Really? Well i am moving brand. Complete liars. Would not issue refund, i took it to paypal who sorted it halfway but still made me pay for return shipping. I shouldn't have to pay a cent for something they lied about. Save your money

A.Potter

A.PotterAU

I needed to wear lightweight cotton top due to my skin condition. Went to the live chat to asked for help on which tshirt is cotton and suitable for me. She was helpful and accomodating. Bought the tshirt and it was arrived within a few days. Thanks for all the help

Honestly don't bother

Shirts are cheap but construction and quality control are very poor. Seems a bit of a lucky dip; roughly 1 in 3 items bought were defective. Company doesn't really do refunds without a fight. Better off paying slightly more for more reputable brands.

Didn't communicate

This company did not communicate that they didn't have one of my products (didn't have colour) and just sent the other products on order. It would have been nice that they communicated as we would have happily taken a different colour shirt available as you miss out on reordering with postage cost.

Aimee

AimeeSydney, NSW

Great service and products

I ordered some t-shirts and they arrived promptly. They are of good quality and fit me quite well. Will not hesitate to buy from them again.

Parker

ParkerSydney

Received wrong product. No refund or replacement.

Ordered x2 shirts in one transaction. I received 1 shirt in the mail and received the other shirt a week later. Only to find out the shirts I received were the incorrect style, I was told they cannot send me a replacement as it was already worn. I should've checked the tags when I received the shirts but I thought I was ordering from a trusted professional company, so it didn't cross my mind to check the tag.

Sizes are a Joke!!

I ordered 2 shirts and a Jacket form this mob , because im a big guy and the advertised Plus sizes!! Clothes arrived quite quick , but the Jacket is 2 sizes two small........but the shirts are worse....I ordered 5 XL , which I normally wear. These shirts must be a 2XL at best. I cant even get them over my shoulders. The staff has offered me a refund but by the time I send them back and wait , its not worth the hassel . Ill try and re sell on locally. I think these clothes come from china where the people are like our 12 yr olds. Buyer Beware.

Rachel D

Rachel DCamberwell

Love the Silly Billyz bibs from Blank Clothing

Recently bought a few bibs for my drolly baby due to teething. I got the milk cotton Jersey bibs. They are soft and lightweight perfect bibs. Love the designs and quality. Great price and speedy delivery. Thanks Blank Clothing for the awesome service.

Fast delivery and quality products

I bought a fitted mattress protector and pillow protectors from blank clothing. Great sale prices and availability in king sizes drew me in. And it arrived so fast in the mail. The products are exactly as advertised and good quality. recommend highly!