Listing monitored by Blaq

Susie M.
Susie M.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Love their face peels

It was easy to find what I needed on their website, although it is a bit slow and there’s lots of useless information. I’m satisfied with their range but I can only speak for their face peels which I love using. The quality of their peel is a 8/10 and is very affordable.

Amazing!!!

I love this product!!! Removes all the little downy facial hairs, deep cleanses and removes stubborn blackheads, really easy to remove, skin is flushed and revitalised. Handy tip.... don't use before a night out as your skin can stay a bit flushed for a while, definitely recommend the day before for the perfect skin prep and canvas.

An S.
An S.Melbourne

Worst facemask ever

Followed the instructions as per what it says on the package and at the final step - gazing at my fine self in the mirror - was left bitterly disappointed to find my fine self with a swollen lobster face and my sink and clothes covered in black muck since the mask would not come off. Face is still inflamed and itchy. Not cool!

Found out later the recommendation is to use it on the T zone only. A. You might want to put that on the package. B. That would still turn you into Rudolf with a sore red nose and black muck everywhere.

Straight into the bin. Don't want to give this experience to anyone else.
Seriously, do better. You'd think these sorts of issues would be picked up on when product testing before going to market.

kat
kat

Waxes ur face

Basically waxes ur face by removing the small hairs - pretty painful to remove. I wish I only used it on my nose, not my entire face! Look like a lobster now

C Keel
C KeelShepparton

Do not buy!

I bought this product and do the patch test as recommend and all was good. I put the mask on and I have reactions to next to nothin but this mask left my face burning and I had to wash it off instead of pull it off because it was so painful to pull off. Again I do not have a sensitive face nor low pain tolerance. My was burning for about an hour after and was peeling the next day. Not impressed

Puj
PujAdelaide

Excellent product

After use: leaves skin clean and smooth, easy to remove. Definitely worth the price. Haven’t used many Peel off mask brands to compare this with but good results so far.

Don’t buy this!!!

I bought this item after I had seen it on Instagram. Followed the Instructions. really painful to pull off and Now have been left with a bright red face. Waste of my money

Unfortunately not...

Elissa
ElissaNewcastle

I doubt I'll be buying this again

Very painful to get off, but it doesn't seem to be because it's removing blackheads, but more because the small hairs on the face are ripped out. And I still have blackheads on the nose. I feel like I wasted money on this.

AshH
AshHPerth, WA

Don’t waste your time!

I bought the mask online about 2 weeks ago, and just received it this morning. Followed all instructions on the bottle and gave the product a go. Left it on for 20 minutes before fighting to get it off my face. Noticed as I was pulling it off all that was being removed were the tiny hairs on my face. Checked after and all my blackheads are still there. Not worth the time, money and effort..

Terrible experience

To make sure I was well on time for xmas, I decided to buy a facial mask+teeth whitening as a gift to my partner, at the end of November, thinking by beginning or mid December I would have had everything well wrapped up.
But I was a fool. I had to email them twice to hear from my purchase and customer service was really not prompt or helpful. They told me they run out of my products and that they had to send it later. I haven’t even been offered a refund or other options.
Well I finally received it on a late afternoon 20.12, the products package was even ruined and... every item super small

Stephanie
Stephanie

Dear Victoria, I appreciate your prompt comment and interest.
At this point I have received my items and it is what it is.

Natalie. H
Natalie. HMunruben

Awful Product

I bought this product from a Priceline store as I had seen it before on social media and saw some great results. I thought it would work wonders for my balckhead riden face. NOPE. The first time I used it I didn't see any results at all. The second time I used it was even worse than the first. I don't have sensitve skin, but after using this face mask my face is bright red like tomatoe. Not one single blackhead was pulled out, have much superior results using pore strips. Would not recommend this product to me worst enemy, it was painful to pull off and pretty sure it pulled a whole layer of skin off with it.

Jingchen Liu
Jingchen LiuSydney

PVA and alcohol... not for me

Maddy
MaddyAlbury

AWESOME PRODUCT!

I purchased this online and got it within 3 days! I'm not sure why people are saying its a scam, it isn't i got it offline on the blaq website and their was no dramas, although i didn't get a email confirming my order which i was abit worried but everything worked out ok. It makes my skin feel so soft and it really does help with my blackheads just from using it once, i definitely recommend this black mask as the others I've used are no good! It is painful when taking it off, but beauty is pain! absolutely worth it.

Blaq S.Blaq

Do Not Buy From This Company!!!

I made a purchase for two scrubs nearly a month ago now via Paypal and have received absolutely no correspondence to say my order has been shipped. I sent the company two emails which hasn't been replied too and I also have commented on their Instagram three times and they have ignored each comment. They have posted more photos but can't reply to me. I ended up sending a direct message and still no reply. This company refuses to talk to me about the product I have ordered and have not received anything. Do not buy from this company!!!!