Blue Haven NSW

See the Best Pool & Spa Shops in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Listing monitored by Blue Haven NSW

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (8) · No (127)

Rob
RobSydney, NSW

Perfect

So happy with the pool you did for me at our investment property. The service and time it took were beyond my expectations. You team did a great job, bring on summer

Phani B
Phani BSydney, NSW

BluHvn is the Best! Great Service!

Mimi from BluHvn's architectural team is a rockstar right from her lightning response to organising the right contacts for the approval. She is friendly, quick and helpful. We look forward to progressing with the next stage of our build process with Mimi’s excellence in exterior design. Thank you for all your assistance, Mimi.

Excellent service and follow-ups

Working with Ricardo & Jimmy from Blue Haven has been a great experience. Very friendly people and advices given were really helpful. Highly recommended for value to money pricing and service.

Jacque A.
Jacque A.South East Queensland, QLD

Customer service is great

Unfortunately couldn’t build a pool with them as we are interstate but Roy did his best to help regardless of no reward to him. Awesome customer service, something that is lacking locally where I am.

Pre stage building process

We engaged Blue Haven to build our new pool on our KDR site. To date, Jimmy one of the pre site coordinators has been very helpful and engaging particularly with co-ordinating all of the elements of the build including obtaining the various consents and working with the different teams. We look forward to progressing with the next stage of our build process.

Vishal
Vishal

Easy sailing from start to end !!!!!

Daniel M.
Daniel M.Hunter Region, NSW

We knocked down and rebuilt

We knocked down and rebuilt last year. Blue Haven were miles ahead with planning. They have great advice! Even down to encouraging me to get the house builder to install a light switch inside the house so I can turn on my pool lights from inside my house. I turn my pool lights on from inside the house every night and smile. Thank you Blue Haven!

stunning duplex block build

my neighbours have just installed 2 pools for a duplex block. The finishes of the pool look amazing and they have just sold each house for $2.5 million. Not enough people share their good stories.

Easy sign up and plans

Buying my pool online was the best thing I ever did. Was so easy and no plain English! No jargon and no one compares to them in the market of pools. Well done Blue Haven!

NicolakiSydney, NSW

Most concerns have been resolved now

We had several concerns that accumulated during the pool construction. Following discussions with Blue Haven pool management most issues have been resolved except the stress and frustration that the whole family experienced during the whole project. The management has committed to improve its internal communication procedures to ensure that clients' concerns are conveyed to management and resolved promptly. All good now

AZI C.
AZI C.Sydney, NSW

SO EXCITED TO DIP IN!!!!

We just had our pool finished and I am so excited to dip in. Great job Blue Haven team!!!! The journey was never easy given the holidays and the recent weather, but Remonda & the team made the wait all worthwhile. Thank you so much Blue Haven!!!!

Great quality for the money paid

Hi Blue Haven I really enjoyed the process from excavation to handover. When I saw my garden transform to a swimming pool area I fell in love! Thank you so much :)

Find out how Blue Haven NSW compares to other Pool & Spa Shops

Excellent service was provided very helpful definitely recommend

Getting my pool built kids can’t wait very helpful service always there to help with all your questions at all times definitely recommend thanks again Roy . They take there time to help you and not rush you with anything

Robert S.
Robert S.Sydney, NSW

Concrete Pool Construction

Dad
DadHunter Region, NSW

Diabolical sales tactics, Disastrous customer service