CathyB

CathyBSydney, NSW

Exciting Start

We have just signed up with Blue Haven to build a new pool. We already had two other quotes and were certain that we had made a decision and that Blue Haven would make an interesting comparison but that we would be going with a different pool company. That was before Roy came to see us, twice, after hours. He was both very informative and a good listener and brought up things that the other pool companies didn't. By the time he left we were completely converted and confident that Blue Haven would be the best solution. Our pool is part of a larger project, so we won't be ready to start the build for a few months, however, we are very excited and looking forward to our new pool.

Faizal Nair

Faizal NairSydney, NSW

Poor service put everything in the contract in low level detail

BLUE haven lansvale - have received the worst service from them. They were supposed to put up temporary fence and remove dirt and never did it. Once they receive the money the care factor is poor. The staff are rude and unhelpful. Talk over you. Really poor service.

Purchase TypePool, Servicing and Spa

Blue Have pre construction consultation

What a great experience so far. ROY has been an absolute pleasure to deal with from the very moment I first spoke to him. Very helpful and informative! We cant wait to see our new pool!

leesa

leesa

Worst communication, false promises and headache after headache.

horrible service never again

Worst company I have ever dealt with. If I had known how they were I would have gone with another pool company. Everything was fine while they are receiving payments... Until you stop and ask them questions regarding the pool. Lansvale office customer service from [Name Removed] is horrible. I have called multiple times she is always in a "Meeting" never returns phone calls nor does she response to any email enquiries. I have been trying to get into contact with her for over 2 months regarding my pool. Worst customer service.

Store LocationLANSVALE

Jane

JaneSydney, NSW

Exceptional service

I am in the process of having a pool installed by Bluehaven. The whole process so far has been wonderful. Mark (in sales) was attentive and explained everything very well. I found this to be a miles ahead of other pool companies that I had quotes from. Mark made it an easy yes! From signing, the process has been efficient and professional and the whole team (thank you Nadene) has gone above and beyond. I can't wait to see the end result. I would highly recommend using Blue Haven.

Luis

LuisSydney, NSW

They are QUICK!!!!!

From the word go, it was easy to deal with Ricardo. Ricardo came to my premises on 2 separate occasions and he was awesome explaining what I needed. Then came Richie. His knowledge was exceptional. All his advices, have been through so many years in the game. Then came the site supervisor Adam. From the beginning, for someone so young he knew what he was talking about. Step by step he has explained the entire process and his recommendations I have taken on board. The have concreted my pool and it's looking awesome. They only started last Tuesday 1/10/19 and I believe by December my kids will be swimming. They surely have been working hard on my pool. They are quick!!!!!

Store LocationBlue Haven Lansvale

Steve J.

Steve J.Sydney, NSW

If the pool build is as good as the sales process, it's going to be great!

Store LocationVineyard, NSW
Max Coco Carlos

Max Coco CarlosSydney, NSW

Dream Pool

Construction of our pool is now complete and with landscaping, looks amazing, see the pictures for yourself. Blue Haven really work hard as a tea. Co-ordination of the expert pool contractors by the Blue Haven Team, ensured the council approval, excavation, steelworks, plumbing, concreting, lining and coping was undertaken in a timely matter - about a six week build. Landscaping and fencing too a little extra time. Blue Haven’s licensed builder, Ritchie, was flexible with the design, allowing us to deviate design from rectangular to an oval shaped pool which better suits our narrow trapezium shaped block. Blue Haven even suggested tile suppliers, which saved us heaps.
Great job on time, in budget.

Store LocationBlue Haven Lansvale

Maria

MariaSydney, NSW

Ricardo the king of exceptional Service

So after shopping around and receiving quotes from many pool suppliers. I came across a really friendly guy named Ricardo. Ricardo has made me feel comfortable and his service so far has been fantastic. He even came to visit us and sit to discuss our pool after hours. He has made us feel very excited for our pool design. I cant wait to get it all started. Thankyou Ricardo

Store LocationBlue Haven Landsvale
Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you so much for choosing us to build your pool Maria! We can not wait to get started and look forward to getting you in the swim. Thank you for sharing the love. Ricardo is very pleased with the glowing review :-)

These guys are great there service is the best and I would recommend to them to everyone if your looking for a pool.
Ricardo was very upfront and friendly with everything we needed to know.

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you very much for choosing us to build your pool. We love our customers and cant wait to create some magic at your home very soon. We appreciate you taking the time to review our excellent customer service.

Great service so far

We are still building the pool and within the span of 2 weeks we had excavation, steelworks, plumbing and concrete done!
We are just waiting for the coping to be done. Easy service so far.
Stay tuned when the pool is finished and I will post some pics.
Thanks to team Bluehaven! Richie,
Remonda, Sandra, Adam.

Store LocationSydney

MO and JO

MO and JOSydney, NSW

Excellent Service

We have finished our pool now, but from start to finish the service we received from all the contractors was first rate. We would highly recommend Blue Haven to anyone.

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

You're awesome! Thank you so much for the recommendation. We appreciate you!

Claire B.

Claire B.Sydney, NSW

Great Service So Far!

Our sales consultant Steve Redgrave was welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable throughout the initial stages of our pool journey & all the way up until the contract signing. Upon handover, Isabella from the project management side has been super helpful so far. We're very excited to be on our way to owing a pool and the Blue Haven team have made to process stress-free! Much appreciated team.

Stephen

StephenSydney, NSW

Excellent communication

We are only early stages of our project but all Blue haven pool staff have been excellent to deal with. Follow up & continued helpful advise to benefit our project while building our new house.

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Store LocationHead office

Ricardo from Blue Haven = outstanding customer service

Thank you to Ricardo for his outstanding help, service, ideas and being so efficient. We are currently at the planning stage and so far Blue Haven and Ricardo have been outstanding and very professional. I am sure the pool itself will be great when done, based on how professional and efficient they have been so far. Isabella was also very helpful and professional.

Jenny WSydney, NSW

Great if you want to have to fully renovate your pool in 10 years and spend half as much again.

Great Product and After Sales Customer Service and Assistance

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationLansvale NSW
Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you for the glowing review xx We wish you many years of enjoyment.

We bought a swim spa and are very happy with everything, especially after sales service.

We use the swim spa regularly as it's very good to relax in and even in the winter we find its great although it might be a bit cold when we get out. The system is easy to maintain once you get the hang of it and if any problems arise , the after sales team sort things out quickly.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypePool, Servicing and Spa
Store LocationMulgrave n.s.w.
Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you so much for the great review. Loved reading it and happy to see you here on the platform. We appreciate you. Enjoy your hot bubbly spa!

CatMato

CatMatoAU

Fantastic Swim Spa

From beginning to supply Blue Haven have been amazing to deal with. We didn’t know much about spas and they have worked with us on timing and install. Zaid has been so considerate and accommodating and we are looking forward to using our swim spa very soon.

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationLansvale NSW
Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Thank you for your wonderful review. Zayd sends his love too and wishes you all the best with your new swim spa. Enjoy !

Debby M

Debby Masked

How long is my blue haven pool guaranteed for? Especially the quartzon finish?

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Hello Debby. Regardless of who buids your pool (blue haven or other builder) the warranty is the same due to the Home Building Act. Under the Home Building Act in NSW the warranty for structure is 6 years and the cosmetic warranty is 2 years. Pumps and filters and lights and accessories all have a manufacturers warranty which range from 12 months to 5 years. In regard to Quartzon this is 2 years as its a cosmetic finish. Quartzon is usually a pigmented interior which requires lots of extra attention with great water chemistry and wall brushing to avoid calcium build up.

Jenny W

Hi Debby, its probably too late but Blue Haven no nothing about honouring a warranty.

Jane D

Jane Dasked

Hello there , I have a blue haven 4 -5 seAter spa ( unsure of its name ) and need to replace it’s cover . Any ideas what the hard spa cover dimensions would be so I can purchase a replacement? Many thanks , Jane

chris
chris

No Idea, but if you contact Richard M or Remonda at Blue Haven I know I feel sure they will be able to assist. I had probs but they have been able to rectify these they are helpful and I'm sure they could answer your questions.I'm just a mere consumer.

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Hello you can email photos of your spa to promo@bluehaven.com.au and we can help identify which spa it may be. Also good to include the year of purchase and spa dimensions. You can purchase the cover directly from Blue Haven.

Sam

Samasked

Looking to use Albion park for in ground concrete. Any advice?

Get an answer from our members and Blue Haven NSW representatives