Blue Haven NSW

Blue Haven NSW

Ricardo the king of exceptional Service

So after shopping around and receiving quotes from many pool suppliers. I came across a really friendly guy named Ricardo. Ricardo has made me feel comfortable and his service so far has been fantastic. He even came to visit us and sit to discuss our pool after hours. He has made us feel very excited for our pool design. I cant wait to get it all started. Thankyou Ricardo

Store LocationBlue Haven Landsvale

These guys are great there service is the best and I would recommend to them to everyone if your looking for a pool.
Ricardo was very upfront and friendly with everything we needed to know.

Great service so far

We are still building the pool and within the span of 2 weeks we had excavation, steelworks, plumbing and concrete done!
We are just waiting for the coping to be done. Easy service so far.
Stay tuned when the pool is finished and I will post some pics.
Thanks to team Bluehaven! Richie,
Remonda, Sandra, Adam.

Store LocationSydney

Excellent Service

We have finished our pool now, but from start to finish the service we received from all the contractors was first rate. We would highly recommend Blue Haven to anyone.

Great Service So Far!

Our sales consultant Steve Redgrave was welcoming, friendly and knowledgeable throughout the initial stages of our pool journey & all the way up until the contract signing. Upon handover, Isabella from the project management side has been super helpful so far. We're very excited to be on our way to owing a pool and the Blue Haven team have made to process stress-free! Much appreciated team.

Excellent communication

We are only early stages of our project but all Blue haven pool staff have been excellent to deal with. Follow up & continued helpful advise to benefit our project while building our new house.

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Store LocationHead office

Ricardo from Blue Haven = outstanding customer service

Thank you to Ricardo for his outstanding help, service, ideas and being so efficient. We are currently at the planning stage and so far Blue Haven and Ricardo have been outstanding and very professional. I am sure the pool itself will be great when done, based on how professional and efficient they have been so far. Isabella was also very helpful and professional.

Store LocationLansvale

Great if you want to have to fully renovate your pool in 10 years and spend half as much again.

Where shall I start.
We built our pool 11 years ago with Blue Haven. The Solar pipe returns they put in leaked and they blamed the pool fencing company for piercing the pipes. The pool fencing comp came straight away and pulled up the decking and fencing and proved it was not them. Blue Haven plugged the pipes into the pool and walked from the issue. We owed them $2000 and they never chased the balance and never returned to fix the problem. We have since gone through 2 pumps a chlorinator and spend thousands on repairs as the plumbing was not adequate for the proper movement and flow of water to and from the pump and the solar heating.
Our pool coping went drummy about 5 years after completion and the pool mosaics in the pool starting coming off at the waterline and large section on our seat that runs the length of the pool.
We signed up with pooled energy last year and they have been fantastic. They have advised us to redo all the pipe work and also core drill another return. We thought we would fix all the tiling at the same time. Pooled energy brought on a pool tiler who has been in the business for 30-40years. He advised us to completely replace all the coping and tiles in the pool. We agreed reluctantly.
What they found when removing all the coping and tiles was incredible, never in all their combined 60 years of tiling and pool renos had they found this. No glue was used on the pool coping. There was big gaps behind the fascia of the rebated edge of the coping where it should have been filled so there was nothing supporting the rebate on the coping. Also they found sand immediately under the mosaics where they were lifting and exposed rusting steel. It was a disaster and no wonder we had the coping cracking and crumbling around the edge. I contacted Blue Haven recently and no surprise to us pushed the blame off of themselves and onto us.
I'll tell you why this happened- because they subcontract everything out to the cheapest contractors and take no care or responsibility from there, they simply don't want to know. The contractors constantly winged about being screwed whilst they were here and we began to regret our decision shortly after they commenced.
My experienced Italian tiler told me an interesting story- when he was asked to work for Blue Haven he was asked to add a cup of special waterproofing from a bucket carried in especially to the job which was sold as an extra to the client for $1000. What was in the bucket was plain cement. These are the people you are dealing with.
We signed up with them for 40K, by the time they add all the extras is was 80K just for the pool.
You get charged for hitting rock, not hitting rock, removal of soil/clay at $1000 a load.........
You get the picture...

Great Product and After Sales Customer Service and Assistance

In Spring/Summer we use our Arabian Sea swim spa nearly every day, in Autumn occasionally and only in warm afternoon with no winds in Winter. We recently switched to the new maintaining products Poppit in the last couple of months and it seems to be much easier to look after the water PH and clarity comparing the new product to the previous one.

We purchased our swim spa about 2 years ago, unfortunately we had some issues in the past ( you can see all the info under our File I guess, our Surname is Barbieri) but luckly Zayd has been always on top of it by providing a prompt reply to my emails to request service or replacement of parts under the warranty.

Zayd has been always reaching out to me personally to update me on the status of the claim, if parts were received or not to the warehouse, to organize the service visits and to make sure everything was up and running as it should. I thanked Zayd in person several times for his hard work and professionalism but I take this opportunity to express my gratitude to him in writing as I believe he's a great asset for the company to follow up on after sales service issue. He's always kept it calm, listening to the issues and solving the problems for us.

Kind Regards
Francesco Barbieri

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationLansvale NSW
Thank you for the glowing review xx We wish you many years of enjoyment.

We bought a swim spa and are very happy with everything, especially after sales service.

We use the swim spa regularly as it's very good to relax in and even in the winter we find its great although it might be a bit cold when we get out. The system is easy to maintain once you get the hang of it and if any problems arise , the after sales team sort things out quickly.

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypePool, Servicing and Spa
Store LocationMulgrave n.s.w.
Thank you so much for the great review. Loved reading it and happy to see you here on the platform. We appreciate you. Enjoy your hot bubbly spa!

Fantastic Swim Spa

From beginning to supply Blue Haven have been amazing to deal with. We didn’t know much about spas and they have worked with us on timing and install. Zaid has been so considerate and accommodating and we are looking forward to using our swim spa very soon.

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationLansvale NSW
Thank you for your wonderful review. Zayd sends his love too and wishes you all the best with your new swim spa. Enjoy !

Great service and ideas THANK YOU!!!

Contacted Blue Haven to build a pool and the response was great!
Ricardo has great pool ideas and made my pool look like a million dollars!
Great customer service, very friendly and work within my budget, what is very important when we have a small budget!
Excellent products that makes the pool easy to maintain with great add on features!
Always answers messages or calls making me feel comfortable with the building process.

Thanks Ricardo!!!

Store LocationHead office 68 Hume Highway, Lansvale 2166
Thank you so much for your amazing review Carlos. We are blessed to have customers like you and wish you many years of enjoyment with your Blue Haven Pool.

Had our Blue Haven Pool start in February, and finished within 2months. We got to have a few swims before the cooler weather hit :) Pool is fairly easy to maintain, the only thing I regret and would change is the cartridge filter to a sand filter Thank you to all the Blue Haven team, everything ran smoothly and all the contractors where very polite and helpful. I would definitely recommend Blue Haven...

Store LocationLandsvale
Thank you Kathy. We loved working with you and so happy to read your gorgeous review. We are sure you will enjoy your new Blue Haven Pool for many years to come. In regard to the sand filter we can help you out with the switch and will give you a buzz later to see if you're property is suitable. Some things to look out for when choosing between sand and cartridge is 1. How much space do you have for the gear? (sand filters are huge and cartridge is slimline and compact) and 2. How easy and cost effective will it be to plumb the backwash line to sewer gully? and 3. Are you prepared to loose over 12,000 liters per annum back washing a sand filter? Happy to offer any advise for the life of your pool. Best regards Remonda and Richie

Interesting experience

Firstly let me say that my pool is finished and I am very happy with the finish and the tradespeople that built it. The workmanship and commitment of these people made the construction of my pool well worthwhile. One point of note is that head office is good at asking for money and covering the shortfalls of their construction co ordinator who was largely absent during the construction. Their organisation of services is deplorable in this day and age of instant communication via text or email.
Would I use Blue Haven again? Honestly I can't say, but I do recall seeking ten quotes for my project - and six out of the ten companies failed to submit a quote to me. I can only assume that the industry in general is a tad slack.

Store LocationWarners Bay rep John Holland

Still waiting

Had a Blue Haven Pool installed 20 years ago and had no problems so naturally thought contact them again!
Well I have rung 4 times now since February and been told by the friendly receptionist that they are very sorry that someone hasn't returned my and I will definitely get a call back the same day or the next. Well still no calls! Can't tell you if their pools are any good these days but the service is deplorable. I don't know how they stay in business.

Still waiting....Appalling

We're still waiting - signed in July last year, work began in November. Here we are with summer over and still only a concrete shell. Awaiting a plumber to come and pressure test our specialised in-floor cleaning system and the other filtration lines. We've been told he'll come so many times I've lost count. Waiting for phone calls and tradesmen is like being told "the cheque's in the mail". Appalling service and communication from both Warners Bay and Sydney offices. Who knows when we'll be swimming?
Blue Haven - Australia's most trusted Pool Builders. Ha! What a joke.

The worst pool service.

Everything they do is try do rip you off. They promised would do everything for you and in the end you need to do everything for them. Worst communication and once you pay the money, the only person can reach is their reception. Never chose this company.

Great service and work. Well done Blue Haven

I use my pool on weekends
New pool need to be clean every day for 1st couple od weeks and after Once a week need proper cleaning. Need water testing as well.

Store LocationLansvale
Thank you for your review. Enjoy your new pool for many years to come.

Great pool at great price

This is our third Bluehaven pool, all the staff and trades were very friendly and did a great job and the price was very reasonable. Would go with them again.

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Store LocationVineyard
Thank you so much for your review and all that love!. We loved working with you guys again and again. Best regards Remonda & the Blue Haven Team.

Amazing concrete pool

Had the pool installed just in time for summer. With 3 kids it was the best investment! It was used everyday and had no issues with the build. A checklist of timings for our own work to be completed would have made things smoother but otherwise Bluehaven Landsvale were great

Purchase TypePool
Hi Josh. Thank you so much for your review. I totally understand how much easier it would be with a timing checklist but its not so easy to do that in construction.. We are developing an inhouse APP now so our new customers will be able to track things really easily. Thank you for the feedback and we wish you many years of enjoyment with your new Blue Have Pool.

How long is my blue haven pool guaranteed for? Especially the quartzon finish?
Hello Debby. Regardless of who buids your pool (blue haven or other builder) the warranty is the same due to the Home Building Act. Under the Home Building Act in NSW the warranty for structure is 6 years and the cosmetic warranty is 2 years. Pumps and filters and lights and accessories all have a manufacturers warranty which range from 12 months to 5 years. In regard to Quartzon this is 2 years as its a cosmetic finish. Quartzon is usually a pigmented interior which requires lots of extra attention with great water chemistry and wall brushing to avoid calcium build up.Hi Debby, its probably too late but Blue Haven no nothing about honouring a warranty.

Hello there , I have a blue haven 4 -5 seAter spa ( unsure of its name ) and need to replace it’s cover . Any ideas what the hard spa cover dimensions would be so I can purchase a replacement? Many thanks , Jane
No Idea, but if you contact Richard M or Remonda at Blue Haven I know I feel sure they will be able to assist. I had probs but they have been able to rectify these they are helpful and I'm sure they could answer your questions.I'm just a mere consumer.Hello you can email photos of your spa to promo@bluehaven.com.au and we can help identify which spa it may be. Also good to include the year of purchase and spa dimensions. You can purchase the cover directly from Blue Haven.

Looking to use Albion park for in ground concrete. Any advice?