Blue Haven NSW

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (3) · No (52)
  • Purchase Type
    • Pool (53)
    • Spa (12)
    • Servicing (3)

Sasha

SashaSydney, NSW

Extremely satisfied

I am extremely satisfied with professionalism by Blue Heaven Pools staff. They are very reliable and are looking after customer needs. Well done and thank you on job well done. Looking forward to other projects with you.

Store LocationLansvale NSW
Alex

AlexSydney, NSW

Reliable pool builder, so glad I chose you.

The Blue Haven team focussed on my pool needs rather than just selling me a pool!
Pool positioning, size,shape & even how the pool will fit into my landscaping design was taken care of and the whole job was perfectly project managed from start to go.
Thank you Blue Haven!

Store LocationLansvale NSW
Rebecca

RebeccaSydney, NSW

Thank you Blue Haven! Outstanding service!

Thank you for finishing our pool on time and so beautifully! We are so happy with everything. This is our second pool build and I can say, the best journey! Thank you Richie and the entire Blue Haven team for all your hard work and friendly service.

Store LocationBlue Haven

Great experience overall

Sales team were great , timelines and budgets stayed to what blue haven told me. End product of the pool was amazing. All trades were easy to deal with , we made a number of changes on the way and no issues. Thank you , looking forward to summer.

Abs

AbsSydney, NSW

Couldn't be happier with the service. Displayed professionalism and delivered product I can be proud to show off

Everything was perfect. From start to finish the team was professional. Couldn't be happier with the service. Ricardo and the team made me feel like I was I control. I would gladly use them again

Margaret

MargaretIllawarra, NSW

Great After Sales Service Ricardo

Had an issue with my pool cleaning and maintenance and Ricardo came out and went through each step with us. Great peronalised service and really cleared things up for us. Highly recommend the Blue Haven Team and especially Ricardo. Thank you !

Purchase TypePool and Servicing
Aneta

AnetaSydney, NSW

Excellent service

Had my new spa craned in and everything went so smoothly. Ricardo arranged everything from my tiles being lifted, padding and spa positioning. He also arranged pebbles for my garden to be craned at the same time for my landscaping. Fantastic service from start to finish with brilliant ideas that made my place look amazing.

Lee

LeeHunter Region, NSW

We use our spa at least 3 times/week and don't know how we managed without it! A compact unit that gives such relief from today's pressure and stress, thanks BlueHaven Warners Bay, Thank you Lisa.

Store LocationWarners Bay, NSW
Kelly A

Kelly ASydney, NSW

What a team

We had been looking for a swimming pool for so long. Ricardo gave us the confidence to build with Blue Haven. He was very honest in explaining everything.
Ricardo has taken the time to see us after hours and on a Sunday.
We have told our friends to contact Ricardo.

Jennifer P.

Jennifer P.Hunter Region, NSW

This is perfect, can't live without it

I want to say a big thankyou to Lisa at Warner's Bay. We have Only yesterday filled our spa and enjoying all the benefits of a massage and relaxation in these crazy Times. Thank you for all your sales, service and advise. We would highly recommend you to anyone especially during these trying Times.
We love our new spa, the special
Price and organising the delivery with ease Thank you, your service was by far the best we have received anywhere.

Store LocationWarner's Bay

BEST IN THE BUSINESS!

Blue Haven Pools were awesome to deal with from the sale and all the way through construction. They met the budget as promised and got on with the construction process really fast and easy. Thank you so much to the whole blue haven team. We love our pool and super happy. Definitely 5 stars.

Store Locationlansvale

blue heaven is the worst company to deal with!

Very bad customer service. One of the employee were very disrespectful and was not willing to help. They are very unprofessional and they don’t communicate with you. So many emails were sent but they are always delay on everything. They ask for payment before the job is even finished, they don’t care about anything but money.

F-star

F-starSydney, NSW

Don’t do it!

-Promise you a pool and give you 85%
You will pay more! + headaches and stress.
-They don’t communicate with you, only when payment is due ( they let you know before the job is even finished to pay.
-They will damage your property, promise to fix and walk away - rubbish left, over spray concrete on my walls, fence, alfresco tileS, soil left over.
-Aqua pool who install the pebbles for blue haven - drop acid on my coping tiles and decking , promise to fix, still waiting??
- they install my pool pump on 2 skinny tiles? Instead of concrete slab
- they used my pool pump and my extension cord .. I got this in return

They don’t care about anything but money and making more money.. sent email after email after email..

Warranty Claim MadeYes
Purchase TypePool

Do not fall for the low price!!

Blue Haven is the worst company to deal with. Constant delays and bullying tactics for payment of things they haven’t even completed. Don’t be fooled by the cheap price, you end up spending more in the end. Poor quality, poor customer service. They will even damage your property during construction.

Store LocationLansvale, NSW
mark

mark

Hopeless, hopeless, hopeless

As I was typing another email to Blue Haven about another issue I decided that I don't have the energy to deal with this company anymore. The pool is now finished due to the fact I went and sat in the show room and refused to leave till I had answers and dates booked in. Now the ongoing minor issues that I am experiencing I will just deal with myself as I cannot stomach being ignored again then eventually receive more pathetic excuses.
Blue Haven's lack of professionalism has been astounding and the project management throughout the construction was appalling at best, non existent is closer to the truth. I love my pool but there is a very bad taste left from dealing with Blue Haven

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Do not build with Blue Haven Lansvale

Store LocationLansvale

Wouldn't recommend Blue Haven to anyone!

Wouldn't recommend Blue Haven to anyone! A lot of bad reviews on this site. Worst company I've ever had to deal with.
They said it would take four months to complete and it took over 18. They would do something like dig the hole and then do nothing for another three months and not communicate as to what was going on.
Almost always bad to deal with (rude, aggressive). Didn't have a site supervisor for months as people kept quitting the company.
They refused to take the dirt away from the site at they said 'it wasn't just dirt it had some rocks in it' despite saying they would at the start of the job.
Kept the site filthy with rubbish for months despite a skip bin being on site. And many other issues. Almost never replied to emails.

Nick J.
Nick J.

Have had many friends ask me about what pool company they'd recommend and I haven't been able to say anything good about Blue Haven.

Amazing Service

Dobbo_01

Dobbo_01North Sydney

Our pool was ready in time for Summer!

Bluehaven were quick to organise each of the trades and managed to have our pool built, filled and ready to go for Summer! The trades were honest and transparent with what work needed to be completed and how long each stage would take.
They were out working in the hot sun so we really appreciated their commitment to getting our pool ready in time.

Purchase TypePool
Store LocationSales Rep met us - very focused on making the sale (even telling us the total price included his commission)...

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Our dreams of having a pool were totally dashed by our 1st three quotes, then we met Roy at BLUE HAVEN and it all became possible again! He was extremely helpful and made the initial process go very smoothly. We are looking so forward to our pool now! Thank you Roy for all your help. Hopefully the rest of the process goes as smoothly!