Blue Haven NSW

• Warranty Claim MadeYes (2) · No (41)
  • Purchase Type
    • Pool (42)
    • Spa (9)
    • Servicing (2)

mark

mark

Hopeless, hopeless, hopeless

As I was typing another email to Blue Haven about another issue I decided that I don't have the energy to deal with this company anymore. The pool is now finished due to the fact I went and sat in the show room and refused to leave till I had answers and dates booked in. Now the ongoing minor issues that I am experiencing I will just deal with myself as I cannot stomach being ignored again then eventually receive more pathetic excuses.
Blue Haven's lack of professionalism has been astounding and the project management throughout the construction was appalling at best, non existent is closer to the truth. I love my pool but there is a very bad taste left from dealing with Blue Haven

Alan

AlanSydney, NSW

Do not build with Blue Haven Lansvale

Store LocationLansvale

Wouldn't recommend Blue Haven to anyone!

Wouldn't recommend Blue Haven to anyone! A lot of bad reviews on this site. Worst company I've ever had to deal with.
They said it would take four months to complete and it took over 18. They would do something like dig the hole and then do nothing for another three months and not communicate as to what was going on.
Almost always bad to deal with (rude, aggressive). Didn't have a site supervisor for months as people kept quitting the company.
They refused to take the dirt away from the site at they said 'it wasn't just dirt it had some rocks in it' despite saying they would at the start of the job.
Kept the site filthy with rubbish for months despite a skip bin being on site. And many other issues. Almost never replied to emails.

Nick J.
Nick J.

Have had many friends ask me about what pool company they'd recommend and I haven't been able to say anything good about Blue Haven.

Amazing Service

Dobbo_01

Dobbo_01North Sydney

Our pool was ready in time for Summer!

Bluehaven were quick to organise each of the trades and managed to have our pool built, filled and ready to go for Summer! The trades were honest and transparent with what work needed to be completed and how long each stage would take.
They were out working in the hot sun so we really appreciated their commitment to getting our pool ready in time.

Purchase TypePool
Store LocationSales Rep met us - very focused on making the sale (even telling us the total price included his commission)...

Lisa

LisaSydney, NSW

Our dreams of having a pool were totally dashed by our 1st three quotes, then we met Roy at BLUE HAVEN and it all became possible again! He was extremely helpful and made the initial process go very smoothly. We are looking so forward to our pool now! Thank you Roy for all your help. Hopefully the rest of the process goes as smoothly!

Craig W.

Craig W.Sydney, NSW

Looking forward to years of enjoyment!

our family dream Pool

We have paid our deposit today and couldn’t be happier with the experience so far.I Called Blue Haven and Roy came out and accommodated us for our initial meeting and we really appreciated his honesty Roy is a trustworthy and open sales rep . We are in safe professional hands and we are looking forward to the finished. We have done a lot of shopping around and this by far the best value we have found. Roy took us through all the inclusions and made suggestions that will make us have a better pool for less money. Its been a pleasure so far

Purchase TypePool and Spa
Store LocationVineyard
Lisa and Scott

Lisa and ScottSydney, NSW

Fabulous experience at sale gives confidence for the future

Store LocationBlue Haven NSW South

BarryHunter Region, NSW

Barry T

I love my new pool don't know how I lived with out it.Leisa at Warner's bay is the best corrinator ever, Nothing is a problem.
I can relax and enjoy life at home and get fit at the same time.my daughter's dream new pool my only problem is I need a bigger beer fridge

KazzSydney Surrounds, NSW

Couldn't be happier!

Needed a spa for specific therapeutic reasons for my back and hips and could not be any happier with the service and advice I got from Lisa at Warners Bay. She was knowledgeable, listened to my needs and explained the pros and cons of the different spas they had specifically with my needs in mind and without being pushy or trying to upsell me. I'm so excited and cant wait for my new spa to be installed. Thank you Lisa and tbe whole team at Warners Bay!

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationWarners Bay

Loz

LozHunter Region, NSW

Bluehaven Pools Amazing my pool is WOW!

I can not express the joy the pool has bought to my family, the process was an experience not being involved in construction before.....a big thank you to all the team at Warners Bay for making this process as simple as possible. Its only been a few days since a pool was filled with water. Thank you, thank you the years of joy we look forward too.

If you want a pool go with the people to trust
Bluehaven Pools! We love you.

Lauren & boys

Store LocationWarner’s Bay

Larna

LarnaHunter Region, NSW

Bluehaven Spas are simply the best

Walked into the Warners Bay store met with Lisa who was the sales person was given a complete run down of the spa functions and benefits, Lisa was so professional without pressure so we purchased the Sunkin oasis and me and my husband are very happy with our new purchase thank you Lisa.

Definitely recommend any Spa purchased to visit Lisa at Bluehaven Warners Bay.

Purchase TypeSpa
Store LocationWarnersbay

Zoe

ZoeHunter Region, NSW

So happy my daughter is loving her new pool thank you BLUEHAVEN!!

Thank you to the Warners Bay team, i have a wonderful pool for my friends and family. Big special thanks to Christine & Lisa in the office always answering or responding to all our questions and helping us through the process to completion, all trades and supervisors where fantastic!! I would recommend Bluehaven to everyone wanting a pool by professionals.

Thank you!!

Store LocationWarners bay
Lynette

LynetteHunter Region, NSW

Brilliant Product - Beautiful 4th Pool Blue Haven have built us in the hunter Region

If you want a great pool than go to these guys .
Great product - a big shout out to all Warners Bay staff - and especially to Remonda , Malcolm , John and there new plumber Darren .
We have built 4 pools through Blue Haven and would not go anywhere else . They are professional and are always ready to help with any little questions that may come up . The tradies were all as excited as us to get us swimming.
Malcom the supervisor is the most helpful person and is a huge asset to the Warners bay team . Thank you to all the team . We will meet up again when our next and final pool is ready to start .

Store LocationWarner’s Bay
Janine Sherriff

Janine SherriffSydney, NSW

Fast Service..great results

Our pool turned out exactly as we wanted it, just in time for summer. My daughter loves it. Instructions for cleaning are easy. The whole process ran smoothly. I would recommend Blue Haven south.

Store LocationSouth

Marina

MarinaSydney, NSW

Pool on time! :D

A big thank you to Remonda, she has been communicating with us from day 1 and has helped us out a lot with our dream design! Big thx to Sandra and Glen!! & to Richie, Adam & Isabella who were with us from the start. Honestly a great team to work with. Remonda and the team said the pool would be ready for Xmas and it was! We installed a 3x8 concrete pool with Awsome jets and lights. Absoulty love it. Blue haven communicate well and deliver on time!! Ive had no issues and the best experience!!! Thank you team!! So in love with our new pool !!!

• +5
Store LocationExpo

Kim Lo Russo

Kim Lo RussoSydney, NSW

Bluehaven Pools - great experience and high recommended

Met with Roy from Bluehaven Pools. Gave us a great price on a pool and all the inclusions. Even offered to return our deposit without a lock in contract. Was upfront with all the costs and didnt pressure us at all. Will definitely recommend him and Bluehaven Pools

CathyB

CathyBSydney, NSW

Exciting Start

We have just signed up with Blue Haven to build a new pool. We already had two other quotes and were certain that we had made a decision and that Blue Haven would make an interesting comparison but that we would be going with a different pool company. That was before Roy came to see us, twice, after hours. He was both very informative and a good listener and brought up things that the other pool companies didn't. By the time he left we were completely converted and confident that Blue Haven would be the best solution. Our pool is part of a larger project, so we won't be ready to start the build for a few months, however, we are very excited and looking forward to our new pool.

Faizal Nair

Faizal NairSydney, NSW

Poor service put everything in the contract in low level detail

BLUE haven lansvale - have received the worst service from them. They were supposed to put up temporary fence and remove dirt and never did it. Once they receive the money the care factor is poor. The staff are rude and unhelpful. Talk over you. Really poor service.

Purchase TypePool, Servicing and Spa

Marlene McInnes

Marlene McInnesasked

Do you install pool lights and a bit of maintenance around pool jets.
If not any recommendations please

Barry

Yes I can do some jobs but not jets I need to have a look at the type of jets and what you needed

Kazz

Hi Marlene, I don't work for Blue Haven Pools but I can definitely recommend talking to Lisa Chatto at their Warners Bay branch. She has excellent customer service and will definitely point you in the right direction!

Debby M

Debby Masked

How long is my blue haven pool guaranteed for? Especially the quartzon finish?

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Hello Debby. Regardless of who buids your pool (blue haven or other builder) the warranty is the same due to the Home Building Act. Under the Home Building Act in NSW the warranty for structure is 6 years and the cosmetic warranty is 2 years. Pumps and filters and lights and accessories all have a manufacturers warranty which range from 12 months to 5 years. In regard to Quartzon this is 2 years as its a cosmetic finish. Quartzon is usually a pigmented interior which requires lots of extra attention with great water chemistry and wall brushing to avoid calcium build up.

Jenny W
Jenny W

Hi Debby, its probably too late but Blue Haven no nothing about honouring a warranty.

Jane D

Jane Dasked

Hello there , I have a blue haven 4 -5 seAter spa ( unsure of its name ) and need to replace it’s cover . Any ideas what the hard spa cover dimensions would be so I can purchase a replacement? Many thanks , Jane

chris
chris

No Idea, but if you contact Richard M or Remonda at Blue Haven I know I feel sure they will be able to assist. I had probs but they have been able to rectify these they are helpful and I'm sure they could answer your questions.I'm just a mere consumer.

Remonda M.Blue Haven NSW

Hello you can email photos of your spa to promo@bluehaven.com.au and we can help identify which spa it may be. Also good to include the year of purchase and spa dimensions. You can purchase the cover directly from Blue Haven.

Get an answer from our members and Blue Haven NSW representatives