Listing monitored by Bluestone Mortgages

Gizmo chowchow
Gizmo chowchowGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Easier application process . No digital app. Non user friendly processes .

Kris
KrisSouth East Queensland, QLD

Just Amazing!!!

Jess has been just amazing from Day 1 till settlement. She absolutely went out of her way to help us with our refinance. She has been very responsive to all our queries. We can't thank you enough Jess. Well done to Jess and the Bluestone team. A very streamlined process for refinancing.

Bluestone T.Bluestone MortgagesSend a private message

Thank you for your kinds words! We've passed on your feedback to Jess as well, who's also very happy about the outcome! Thanks, Bluestone

RoseQueensland

Unethical Practices Bluestone Mortgages

My mother has been a loyal Customer and they were not helpful in her situation. She pays $700 per week (ie. $2800 avg per month) for a principal loan amount of approximately $340k. This is an unreasonably high rate (7.09%) in the current climate (2% - 4%). My mother - who is on a pension thought to refinance but I believe Bluestone behaved unethically giving her a high rate. I do not recommend Bluestone at all !! Very bad to deal with and when you call you are on hold for a long while. You can get better rates elsewhere. I have a $1.1 m dollar loan and pay $757 per week - this just indicates how out of touch Bluestone.

Loan TypeLine of Credit
Bluestone T.Bluestone MortgagesSend a private message

Hi Rose, we're sorry to hear of your dissatisfaction with Bluestone. I've just sent you a private message so that we can discuss this further with you. Many thanks, Bluestone

Bluestone T.Bluestone MortgagesSend a private message

Hi Rose, again we're sorry to hear you're frustrated with Bluestone. I've just sent you another private message. Thanks, Bluestone

nicholas o.
nicholas o.Sydney, NSW

Forget the big banks

Jessica was absolute gold Great service. Product ticked all of our requirements, better than the big banks and a fantastic interest rate, that was reduced further during the application process.

Application Process

Ricki B.
Ricki B.Braddon 2612, ACT

Can not believe a mortgage lender could give this level of service!

I wanted to put in a glowing review for Jessica Wilson. She helped my husband and I with our mortgage and she is absolutely phenomenal!!
Throughout the process she was ALWAYS ready to answer questions, she helped to get documents out to us and back as quickly as possible and then she fixed a HUGE HUGE HUGE mistake by another major lender.
Jessica was the only mortgage broker willing to listen to our complicated financial situation and talk about options. She was the only one that didn’t take the easier option of saying she couldn’t help us.
This review does not do justice to how much help Jessica and Bluestone have been.

Application Process
Bill C
Bill CMid North Coast, NSW

Great experience!

I have recently done a refinance with Jessica Wilson from Bluestone, this is about the 7th mortgage I’ve taken out and by far the most hassle free!
Jess and the Bluestone team were so efficient and switched on through every step of the process.
The rates are competitive with others for the type of loan I was after and also I got a 85% lend with no LMI.

I won’t hesitate at all to recommend them to friends/family.
Keep up the good work guys!

Beth a.
Beth a.Queensland

Our refinance experience

We had the pleasure of Jessica Wilson looking after our refinance. She kind, understanding and patient. 100% professional.
Would highly recommend her. Absolute pleasure whole experience.

Peter and Beth Yates

Super Funds Awards 2022!

Wendy Z.12 Jan 2022
super-funds-awards-2020
Credit Card Awards 2020

Wendy Z.19 Nov 2019
credit-card-awards-2020
What Is Peer-To-Peer Lending?

Nathan S.14 Nov 2019
what-is-peer-to-peer-lending

Great for those that don’t fit inside the standard box

Jessica was fantastic in clearly explaining everything and detailing the info I needed and providing updates through to settlement.
Rates and fees were good and reasonably competitive considering.
Would definitely recommend if you don’t fit into the standard lending box.

Pathirana
PathiranaGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Amazing service

Jessica Wilson was extremely helpful and supportive from application to settlement. No hassle at all, very straight forward, asked all required documents upfront, that’s it. Within 48 hours received the results. Best mortgage consultant ever. Thank you very much, Jessica.

CherieO
CherieO

Trustworthy Bank

The customer service from this Lender was outstanding. Constant communication and they ensured they did everything possible for our settlement to run smoothly.

I was unconditional with in days of submitting my application.

We have always worked with Brokers and now we will only deal directly with this bank. Highly recommend. Thank you Jessica Wilson for making our dreams come true, we cannot thank you enough.

Best brokers ever!

Jess made the whole process super easy and carefree. Highly recommended her services, turnaround and respinse times are so much better than the banks. Will never use anyone else for any future finance!

Greg E.
Greg E.South East Queensland, QLD

Best Finance service ever

I had to arrange a mortgage very quickly due to my personal circumstances and Jessica was fantastic. Her knowledge and service ethic was fantastic. Very pleased with the service and the outcome!

Liza
LizaNorth Queensland, QLD

Amazing service.

My mortgage specialist Jessica Wilson has been the best broker/mortgage provider I have ever dealt with. I have owned a few homes never before have I had such great service.

vereen
vereenGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

do not touch this lender

Don't waste your time, for a rate review of the loan, it took this offshore teams [Names Removed] - complaints manager, [Name Removed] variations manager, almost 5 hours waiting time on the phone, no outcome, customer experience in handling this was poor. highly recommend that they do not get businesss!

Marke
Marke

Little slow to get over the line but great now