Blundstone

Blundstone

Brand Manager for Blundstone? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

daz
daz

992 work boots blundstone

now lets see 992 blundstone boots there tough looking also hurt me toes work in them 8 hours a day 4 days now me toes both sides are cut my one leg heel cut there tight uncomfortable got free from work there tight im sure take a long time to break in i had these in slip on before hated them so these the same no difference i owned fxd red back, wolverine,puma armstern and list go on and all cost big money and there standards on comfort no good wolverine boa tie were great light weight but no room the toes so last chance try steel blue suppose they need make adidas or sketchers in runners composite toe had oliver runners worse show so reviews on all bots blundstone the worse in comfort even the footbed

Christine Galbraith
Christine GalbraithSouth-East, TAS

Blundstone Boot Quality is Poor

My daughter wore her sisters 2 plus year old Blundstone boots and retired them after the sole wore down and developed a hole. My daughter saved up her money and purchased another pair. Exactly the same. Less than six months later she shoes leek, the toe lining has worn away and developed a hole in the outside area. They are rubbish quality. Even feeling the leather on the new ones compared to the older ones you can clearly see they are lesser quality. Absolute rubbish.

Robert Robb
Robert RobbAU

Fault with toe stiffiner

Sizing True to size
Oli
OliGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Wrecked after 2 months!

I bought a pair of blundstones 500s about two months ago. I was hesitant as they're no longer made in Australia but decided to go ahead with the purchase. Unfortunately the soles cracked after only a few months. I had blundstones boots in the past and they did last for years, I can't believe how bad the quality is on this current pair. What a waste!

Excellent customer service

I bought a couple of boots, one for me and another for my partner, some time ago but the sole began to crack. I contacted the warranty team and in a couple of days, they solve the problem.
I am very happy with my old boots, I wear them for 5 years, and I will be very happy with my new ones! excellent quality!

Tony
TonyHobart

I had an small issue with a pair of boots , I contacted Michele at the Derwent Park factory who sent me to see a wonderful lady named Jo.
Issue sorted both so friendly and helpful a true credit to the company.
Always loved the boots and always will.
Thanks Girls happy customer.

Kindest Regards

Tony Allanby

Better off wearing clogs!

I have purchased two pairs of Blundstone boots; both no good. Second pair returned to retailer. Under the toe area, lining had collapsed, forming a hard ridge which then rubbed against my toes, making them totally unwearable. Blundstone assessor OK'd replacement new pair. Would you believe, after only 4 weeks' careful wear, same problem. On the right boot the piece of leather/whatever it is under the toe area seems to have shrunk thus forming a hard ridge along the centre of the toe area which is now rubbing against my toes. Left boot not as bad but clearly going the same way. Never again!

Mich
MichSouth East Queensland, QLD

Second pair that sole melts out

Have bougtha few pairs always been happy but lust two pair the sole just of both shors started to decompose

Brando
BrandoMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Crap

Overpriced, didn’t last 5 months!! Never again. Apparently they source the leather from China well that says it all. Made in Australia though lol.

David
DavidNew South Wales

Not recommended Blundstone 5000 boot

I grew up in Tasmania when Blundstone boots were the boot to wear because of their outstanding comfort and durability. I again bought Blundstone because of the name and my memories of their quality. BIG MISTAKE!The soles cracked and fell off after very little use so my $200 boots are an absolute waste of money.

Michael
MichaelSydney, NSW

fantastic service

Alyse D.
Alyse D.South East Queensland, QLD

Falling apart already!

Worst quality! Ive worked in construction for 10years and I’ve tried boots from every price range. I’ve bought boots from Kmart that lasted longer than these. Not even a year and they are already falling apart. For a boot that cost over $200 it’s very disappointing. The support in the sole is just as bad as the quality of the material. I won’t be buying again.

Jon
JonSydney, NSW

Didn’t last 2 months! Poor customer service

I thought buy Aussie made for work (plumbing) ... Blundstone’s they have “work boots”. They didn’t last 2 months and fell apart. I was then told my 6 month warranty was void due to wear and tear. Poor customer service. Choose a different brand as I wish I did.

Cherie
CherieMilton

FANTASTIC CUSTOMER SERVICE

My Blundstones have had very little wear and suddenly developed a problem with the upper toe area which left me with dreadful pain and blisters - clearly there was a manufacturing problem. I contacted Head office and Michelle gave me clear directions about filling in the warranty form. I did so and included photos of my problem. 24 hours later I was contacted by email and informed I would receive a new pair of boots.
Proud to support Australian made and incredibly pleased with the quality of customer service and commitment to satisfaction.

Rubbish quality

Bought these boots after not having had Blundstones for some time. Have had them for several months now. The fit is poor, the soles are made of cheap material. The insides of the boots is falling apart and I only wear them for casual not for work.
My old Blundstones lasted for years, these new ones are complete rubbish. This is what happens when you outsource manufacturing to a country that make cheap, inferior products.
Never again.