Blundstone

Blundstone

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Martin W.

Martin W.Illawarra, NSW

Blundstone Boots 059

Awesome fit, very comfortable. Wear these daily and 6 months later they are still in showroom condition. Soles are hard wearing but still provide great comfort. Just bought my second pair 063 in black. Love these boots.

braap

braapHobart, TAS

very poor

992 fell apart sole uppers after only 10 months taken back to store told to wait until rep had seen - 3 weeks later told no no claim - im retired and only have a hobby farm so no heavy duty wear.
Never buy blundstone again - rubbish.

youngie

youngieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blundstone there nothing like they use to be...

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance Not as advertised
David Millar

David MillarMurray Mallee, SA

BLUNSTONE BOOTS

Blundstone Boots

I pull out my Blundstone boots I had in storage and within 2 minutes the soles started to fall apart.
I had six new pair in storage that need to go to the tip.
I won’t be buying Blundstone boots in the future.

Herbert B

Herbert BGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Blundstone 992 Boots.

Product Appearance As advertised

Greate Products (140 and 1306)

Hi There!

I usually don't write reviews, however, this company more then deserves my time and my enthusiasm to get over myself and go write one. Not only did I have a fantastic experience with my "old" 140's from the getgo (and still have), but I have also experienced the most amazing and never thought to be still around after-sale customer service for my new 1306's.

This company, in my opinion, is nothing short of a quality Business in either, it's products nor it's customer service.
Thank you for all your help, time and generosity. It is truly a very rare quality experience to have these days.

Five-star-rating from me without any hesitation!

Sizing Slightly large
Product Appearance As advertised

Not as good as they use to be.

I have worn blunnies for years till the sole wore out. Bought a new pair and the sole crumbled away. Took a punt and purchased another pair only to have the sole crack right through. Old boots lasted years, I don't know what brand to buy now.

Tim

Tim

Be careful of old stock

Style 985 mining work boots, leather cracking after 2 days of wearing. Checked production date of boots and found them to be 3 years old. Called Blundstone boots and was directed to fill out their warranty form online. 2 days later, new boots arrived. Thumbs up for easy replacement of my boots. Time will tell if these last.

Update - Blundstone's second boots cracked in the exact same place as the first. They then told me they were working on new better leather and I could buy more boots when they launched their new product.

This isn't good enough Blundstone. I want boots that don't crack after 2 weeks.

I recommend that you buy any other boots, not Blundstone.

Jama

Jamainglemans@hotmail.com

Terrible Quality. Terrible Customer Service

Mr Pogi

Mr PogiPerth, WA

Best boots on the market

After wearing all types and makes of work boots over the last 30 years I found Blundstone 792 zip side boots are the best most comfortable boots on the market. I work in a foundry and it's a rough environment but these boots last and are super comfortable..

Shocking. Never before met a pair of boots or shoes where the soles came to pieces.

Bought a pair of womens' boots a few years ago.Seemed good at the the time Used them intermittently. Started using them again a few weeks ago. The soles are disintegrating, Bits come off, parts turn to mush. Am going to throw them away.

sthajay

sthajayMelbourne

Best work boot I had till now.

Blundstone boots black style 994, it is very comfortable boot with solid built and easy on feet to wear whole day. I Wore it rough, boot structure provide good ankle and foot support. After using for 2 year, long use, internal foam started wearing off. I will recommended anyone looking for to get good working boot.

fair value

fair value

Did not last

I bought your boots their years ago and kept them in great condition. I would wear them around once a month.

I had brain surgery in 2014 so did not wear them much. I then tried to wear them recently hiking and the soles completely disintegrated.

Very inconvenient. I emailed their customer support but they were unsympathetic.

Ralph

RalphSouthwest, VIC

Good, not sure about the life expectancy

Excellent customer service and product

The customer service I received when swapping sizes and purchasing these boots was excellent. I bought the style 992 boots and they are extremely comfortable, great design and everything I could want. I can't recommend Blundstone enough - 5 stars!

Glenn B

Glenn B

Great Boots

Just purchased a new pair of Blundstone 550 comfort boots. Another great buy. Super comfy, hard wearing and look great. These are the third pair I have had and would always buy again.

Poor quality cheap material

Sticking and zipper broke after 5 months not just ripped in one place several stitches came loose $200 boots not worth it called about warranty that’s just as bad had to chase for a response avoid like the plague

MM43

MM43Gladesville

Less than 3 months of use

I purchased a pair which cost $129 from Sears work wear Canberra. I wore then 2 to 3 times a week for 3 months and the sole split in 2. The upper was fine almost like new but around the edge and sole was hopeless.

Ozfisho

OzfishoNowhere

The Best

I used to wear other boots, but none where wide enough for my foot. Bring on Bundstone 141's. I walk anything for 5ks to 10ks each day. I drag my left foot a bit, and that wears down the heel a bit, but aside from that, for comfort and something that's not going fall apart after 2 months, these fit the bill well. I go through 2 pairs a year.