I lost my first kilo in 4 days! It really works love it

Taste great! Love the breakfast formula. Easy to use and Weight comes right off. I would recommend to anyone. Plus all good and natural ingredients used and you feel full so no snacking!

Purchased in August 2018 at The CPAP Clinic Physical store for $100.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Fabulous

Great product, taste between nut and chocolate.
Showed results within the first few days. Amazing product will keep using to help with gradual weight loss.
I used for every day for 1 week, now use every 2nd day.

Purchased in March 2019 for $119.00.

Better than expected

I purchased these last week to use mostly after upcoming abdominal surgery on days I didn't feel like a full meal. I knew it was important to still fuel my body while not upsetting my stomach and causing more discomfort. For the first 3 days after surgery all I felt like were shakes. They left me feeling full and the taste is great despite what some others say. They're not sweet which is such a nice change. I've gone from 59.1 to 56.2kg. Will buy again.

Purchased in April 2019 at BODi for $100.00.

Weight Lost0-5kgs

Fantastic product, love it love it!

Have tried the chocolate flavor breakfast and meal packs. Great flavour and taste and is filling to get you through the day. It’s great for weight loss and weight maintenance.

Purchased in February 2019 for $218.00.

Loved it!!!

I trialed the 3 day pack and was so happy with my results. I did 2 days consecutively and dropped 2.5 kg and then used the 3rd as a detox day after a big celebration night out!!! Feeling amazing! Tastes great and very easy to fit into my regular routine

Delicious!

Love my BODi Breakfast shake! Tastes delicious and fills me up! I struggle to eat a proper breakfast so this is perfect for me. I would recommend it for anyone who wants a quick, easy breakfast.

Purchased in January 2019.

Amazing!

Love love love the shakes! I feel great on my BODi days and the bloat is gone, and I just feel that little bit skinnier the day after! Amazing, I’m a convert

Purchased in February 2019 at BODi for $119.00.

Really recommend this!!!

BODi has been great I have managed to loose 7kgs in 2 months with only having one or two BODi days a week and having BODi breakfast on other days. I haven’t completely changed my diet and the only exercise is walking. Really recommend this!!!

Purchased in October 2017 for $30.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Sport

The Best!

Honestly, best product I have come across. Healthy, filling and definitely aids weightloss. I’ve lost 15kg in 2 months just by following the BODi days twice a week. So good!!

Purchased in January 2019 for $199.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight Lost10-20kgs

Love it!

I love my BODi days! I get excited about having them, love the taste and love mixing up my diet. I’m so much happier guilt free on the other days. I’ll be getting more when I’ve finished these!

Purchased in March 2019 for $119.99.

Taste
Additional Physical Activities Cardio and Weightlifting

So easy!

I love how easy it is to follow this plan. Simply replace three meals with the shakes and eat a couple of recommended snacks. I am much more motivated knowing that it is only for two or three days a week and the rest of the time I can eat normally.

It Works!

Didn’t love the taste, but it really does work! Have been doing 3 BODi days a week and have lost 2kg each week. Found I didn’t get hungry on my BODi days either. Would definitely recommend.

Wow its amazing

I struggle with my weight i have pcos and i have always watched what i eat. I saw this and i tried it. Ill be honest im not keen on the taste of it but its growing on me. But boi does it work im only on day 2 ive lost 2.3kgs i dont complain that im hungry anymore i have a physically demanding job and im full of energy. I usually buy coffee every morning before work but not anymore. Im absolutely in love with this product. Take leap.

Purchased in March 2019 for $349.00.

Taste
Weight LostYes
Weight Lost0-5kgs

Tastes horrible, but really works.

These shakes really really worked for me. I was never hungry, had lots of energy and could focus really well at work. By the second day, my tummy was super flat and I felt light and slim and energetic. It was awesome!

but boy oh boy do they taste disgusting. I tried a bunch of different things to disguise the pasty, stale kinda taste - including making a frappe with frozen fruit, adding raw cacao, adding almond milk & honey..... to no real success. I ended up resorting to just pinching my nose and getting it down ASAP.

so, a mixed review. But I'll probably purchase again, as they're so effective!

Seriously good and Seriously works

Was so sceptical at first and thought I was going to be hungry the whole time but I was wrong. First time using them a little hungry but I think that was more habit than anything else. Second time much easier and I am now on the 4th pack and love it. I can see this is going to be an ongoing lifestyle choice for me now. I feel more energetic and my bloating has gone. Seeing a slight shift in weight but it is also controlling my hunger and sugar cravings - on non BODi days I find that I am not eating as much nor craving sugary things. Try it you won’t be disappointed.

My life has done a 180 thanks to BODi

After having surgery in December and not being able to exercise I fell into a rut of unhealthy eating habits - gaining 20kgs. Last week after further surgery I decided that I don't like the way that being overweight feels and started with BODi. OMG my life has done a 180! I am on day 3 and feel so much better now. I have more energy, feel.less bloated, want to go for walks (the only exercise I am currently allowed to do), no longer crave sweets and want to make healthier food choices. I have tried all the diets and shakes under the sun. None were successful as they were too hard to stick to. BODi has changed all of this! Such a simple yet effective change to my eating habits. Thank you so much for bringing BODi to the masses. I look forward to sharing photo progress

BEST PRODUCT FOR BLOATING!

I have only used 2 days worth of BODi shakes and already I have noticed the difference in my tummy. It allows me to feel less bloated and super refreshed.

BODi For Breakfast

Self confessed BODi addict! My BODi results vary with how vigilant I am and how many days I use the product during the week, but one thing stays the same, BODi makes me feel AMAZING! Most noticeable is my flatter belly but also the increase in energy. I havnt eaten breakfast since school but I’m looking forward to encorporating BODi Breakfast in to my regime!

Perfect

Shakes taste great! They make me less bloated and surprisingly I stick to the, no more than 2x, snacks list. It would be great to see more flavors one day!
But overall I'm thrilled with this product, thank you!

BODi For Breakfast

Self confessed BODi addict!
Most noticeable is my flatter belly but also the increase in energy.

Hi Unfortunately i can’t have caffeine due to health reasons so i can only have the dinner shake. Is there any way i can purchase the dinner shakes separately?
Hi Ellie! Unfortunately due to strict regulations we cannot sell our meal replacement packs separately, however we are looking to formulate a caffeine free alternative in the future! I hope this helps and please don't hesitate to contact us at www.BODi.com.au or info@BODi.com.au if we can assist you further. BODi Team

Can i mix almond milk instead of water? It tastes like watery crap with water but its fine with almons milk..... will this alter the effects?
Hi Lisa! You absolutely can use almond milk instead of water in your BODi shakes, just make sure it is unsweetened almond milk to ensure you are receiving all of the BODi benefits! To avoid ‘watery crap’ when using water in your BODi shake make sure you are mixing thoroughly for 30 seconds for that delicious velvety BODi texture! We hope this helps! BODi Team

Hi I was wondering if its okay to have the replacement shakes at any time of the day for example, breakfast at 1pm lunch at 3om dinner at 7pm or if even all together? Or does it have to be morning noon and night? I just wondered if as long as u take them then they will be effective or not?
Hi Ebz! Great question! You can have your 3 BODi shakes at any time during the day as long as you have them in the correct order (breakfast, lunch then dinner) they will be very effective. We would not recommend having all three at the same time. We hope this helps! BODi TeamHI Bodi, I was thinking this also. However, why do you have to have them in the exact order when they are the same in each pack. The only difference I found was that the breakfast is slightly less in grams. Other than that they are the same are they not?

Product TypeMeal Replacement