Jessica

JessicaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY

this is an overpriced product just buy normal whey protein powder from the chemist or an alternative meal replacement that does not cost an arm or a leg. The taste is fine and keeps me full, but the price is beyond ridiculous. Do not waste your money and do your research.

Purchased in September 2020 at BODi for A$240.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Sport
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostNo change

The oily taste is unbearable

Have tried this product a number of time but cannot stomach the favour/oily texture. Was disappointed the reviews I read did not mention the oily taste it leaves in you mouth!

Purchased in January 2019 for A$120.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting

NaomiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

There are better products out there

Purchased in April 2020 for A$145.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Aim

AimGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Bodi breakfast

Bodi breakfast is delicious, very filling and helped me shed excess weight before my wedding. I always feel so light and slim when I have it for breakfast! I have purchased this item 3 times!

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for A$89.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Weight LostYes

this product is amazing!!!

I'm on my second week of BODi got it for Christmas and I've already lost about 4 kgs it tastes amazing and really keeps you full fo4 hours. It's such an amazing product and would recommend fo4 anyone to give it a try.

Purchased in January 2020 at BODi for A$179.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesWeightlifting
Side Effects
  • None

Emma Sharp

Emma SharpSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great Products Love the meal replacement shakes

Loving the taste, I have been using for over a month and have definitely noticed less bloating, feeling more energy and less cravings. Great taste, easy to drink love the chocolate flavour

Purchased in October 2019 for A$199.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Love BODi

Love BODi. I have lost 7kg so far. Love the taste. I love the breakfast powder and it fills me up and keeps me going until lunch. This is the real deal to help with weight loss.

Purchased in June 2017 at BODi for A$87.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • None
Amanda

AmandaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Great

I love BODi The only thing I would change is giving customers the option to pay for express shipping if they want it
Love the chocolate nutty flavour and the fact it is easy

Purchased in December 2019 for A$69.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

Weight loss goals

Weight loss goalsHunter Region, NSW

LOVE IT!!!!!

LOVE IT!!!
Have order a few times now and can't get enough it's worth the money, I enjoy the taste it's not like the other shakes you get, I recommend this to everyone!!!!

Purchased in December 2019 at BODi for A$199.99.

Additional Physical ActivitiesNone
Side Effects
  • None

K.

K.Murray Region, NSW

Why the hype about how good it taste when taste like powdered water.

Never going to recommend this product to any one.
You can feel the powder in your mouth and yet its oily too? Such a strange and horrible texture.
The taste is not great either.
I tried to stick with it for a week but I found myself hungry and cranky at the end of the day, wanting to eat everything in sight like I was a vacuum.
I tried to sell them but ended up throwing them out.

Purchased in January 2019 at BODi for A$70.00.

Goran G.

Goran G.Sydney, NSW

Horrible product

Gave me the shakes, stomach pain couldn't sleep and horrible taste was hungry after 1 hour. Don't recommend. Very expensive for something that doesn't work I'm sticking to eating clean and them Aldi shakes are way better

December 7th 2019 Update: Terrible product

Taste of oil and powder tummy pains I thing who ever invented bodi should try something else stuck to it for 3 days then gave up made me angry couldn't sleep why should losing weight be so horrible don't recommend

Purchased in December 2019 at BODi for A$199.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio
Side Effects
  • Mild side effects
  • Poor mental health
Weight LostNo, gained weight
Begecca

Begecca

I love how easy this is to follow. I really like the flavor of the shakes. 2 days on bodi and i feel amazing, no more bloat and my energy is up. If u dont like the taste, u dont HAVE to add the oil, also if u leave it after uve mixed it for 10 mins it thickens up a little

Purchased in October 2019.

Linda

LindaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Awesome product

Been using BODi for 2 weeks and love the taste, its easy to use and I have seen a improvement in my eating habits and have lost .05kg and more to come. Will be buying BODi again for sure. Thank you BODi

Purchased in October 2019 for A$200.00.

Additional Physical ActivitiesSport

123456abs

123456absNew South Wales

Terrible Taste

I found the product wasn't tasty - I was also starving and cranky by the end of the day. I have no idea how people would do this for more than 1 day a week! YUCK
Don't believe all the good reviews!!!

Amazing shakes!

I've recently come back from a big overseas holiday and needed that extra push to get back into my healthy lifestyle. I've tried many other shakes, and despite them being "sugar free" they have all had artificial sugars that irritated and bloated my stomach for days at a time. After having a few days of the BODi shakes I am in love! They cause no bloating or sick feeling, keep my energy levels up, and I am full until my next meal! Already ordered my next batch :)

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$199.00.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

I AM DELIGHTFULLY SURPRISED

I’ve had 2 BODi days so far I’m quite impressed so far, I love the fact I can have olives cheese as a snack choice. I read other reviews about the taste, I personally enjoy the taste, I add ice cubes to mine I wasn’t hungry at all Thank you BODi I’m looking forward to this weeks 3 in a row

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$179.00.

YngveAdve

YngveAdveSydney, NSW

Decent meal replacement shake

Purchased in September 2019 at BODi for A$2,000.00.

veroniqua

veroniquaSydney, NSW

Ridiculously overpriced. Just buy a good low carb protein shake & add MCT Oil for the same results.

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for A$200.00.

Amber

AmberWestern Australia

Amazing

I have the bodi packs, the taste is hard to get use to but the results are amazing, and the bloating is gone the next day of having just one shake.

Purchased in September 2019 for A$69.00.

Jayne

JayneSydney, NSW

I feel great!

Just received my second order of the 12 pack, and I'm hooked! It tastes great, I like the chocolate nut flavour, and I haven't gotten bored of it. I've been using Bodi 3 days a week and have lost a little under 2kg over this past month. My body weight is difficult to budge, as I also have a heavy muscle mass. So even though it's not as fast to drop weight, I know its steady. Love love love.

Purchased in August 2019.

Taste
Additional Physical ActivitiesCardio and Weightlifting

Astra

Astraasked

Just read the nutritional panel on the website and it says 17 grams of fat per shake?! and 6 grams of saturated fat. I'm not doing keto or carb free so this is worrying for me.
I'm also concerned that some reviews might be fake on here, profiles that only have made 1 review and it's for bodi - 5 stars lol they sound overly positive too....bit sus if you ask me.

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?

Belinda
Belinda

You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for you

Hi Ceejay,

Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days.

For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au

BODi Team

Ceejay

Ceejayasked

Can you soy milk?

Hi Ceejay!

Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk.

BODi Team

Get an answer from our members and BODi representatives

BODi is an appetite suppressing weight loss drink that is carb-free and low in calories. The formulated meal replacement contains 17 vitamins and minerals, along with protein.

Features

• BODi is a meal replacement, to be taken for breakfast, lunch and dinner
  • Use only 1-3 days a week to lose fat or before an event to reduce bloating
  • A one day pack costs $27, working out to be $9 a meal
  • Add water to a shaker, then add the BODi liquid and powder sachets. BODi suggests mixing it all together in the BODi shaker.
  • Available in a single chocolate-nut flavour

What reviewers liked about the BODi meal replacement shake

• The majority of reviewers liked that when they drank a BODi shake, they were left feeling full without looking bloated.
  • The chocolate-nut flavour was also a big hit, with lots of people enjoying the taste.
  • Reviewers reported taking it at various times of the day, but many said that they especially enjoy drinking it for breakfast.
  • It was easy to put together, which made it a convenient choice for many reviewers.
CategoryOnline Shops and Weight Loss Drinks