Life-friendly!

I was worried about how the BODi program was going to fit into my busy life! It is so easy to follow and feel good using. I’ve become more aware of what needs to go into my body to provide the right energy and nutrition needed to be at my best. Mixing the Accelerated Fat Burner into my shakes is easy, and most importantly for me, motivates me to increase my exercise during the day for best results.

Purchased in August 2019.

Additional Physical Activities Sport

Love this stuff!!

I’ve tried several meal replacements in my time but always was left feeling hungry and with little or no results. But with BODi I’m never hungry, less bloated and have lost 1.5 kgs already and I’m on my second week. I love that you can have two small meals on BODi days too! Can’t wait to reorder!

Purchased in July 2019 for $125.00.

Love love love!!

I absolutely love the BODi bottle, it keeps my drink cold for so long, it is truly amazing. I am super happy with the meal replacement shakes. I have not been able to find another that actually makes me feel full but also one that doesn't make me feel sick until I found BODi. I have no idea if I've lost any weight but I certainly feel less bloated and heavy. I am definitely purchasing more!

Purchased in August 2019 for $116.00.

Weight LostYes

Does help feel less bloated but make a me feel sick

I really wanted to love BODi but it makes me feel very sick. I bought the 12 pack and I can't finish it. The taste isn't pleasant and I feel like I want to vomit all day. It makes me feel very queezy. Also stay close to the toilet on BODi days. It does make me feel less bloated but I did not drop any weight on it. I put less oil in to try help with the sickness and it did not make any difference. ( as suggested from the BODi team after I made contact) I have had BODi breakfast and that was fine... but he day packs are not great for me.

Purchased in June 2019 for $179.00.

Weight LostNo change

Awesome

I just started on the Bodi shakes this week and have found them pleasant to taste. I have been having a snack from the list provided and found I don’t feel hungry. Overall I’m looking forward to see my results at the end of my first week :)

Purchased in August 2019 for $115.00.

Love it!

Great taste actually works! Love the consistency & texture as well as how easy they are to blend up. Highly recommend to anyone that wants to lose weight FAST!! Thank you Bodi

Love it!

I’m now a little BODi obsessed. I did drop 3kg in the first month. I feel better when I’m on it than off and look forward to my on days. I tried the breakfast only the last few weeks as a cost effective solution but heading back to the packs. Not sure I will loose more weight but I certainly feel so much better. Need this in bulk!

Purchased in August 2019 at BODi for $80.00.

Seriously amazing.

I've been using BODi breakfast every morning and have found I have so much more energy to get through the day at work. I've also lost 9kgs in the past 4 months from following a low FODMAP diet and using BODi. (I stumbled across BODI when searching for low FODMAP friendly options!) I actually enjoy the taste. When I mix it with water it reminds me of chocolate cake batter, and tastes great with almond milk too- which is how I usually have it. I also recently bought the accelerated fat burner and I haven't really noticed much of a difference so far but I'm going to stick with it until i finish the tub and see!

Purchased in May 2019.

It works!!

have been using BODi for a few years now and my future plan is to use it one day a week just for a healthy lifestyle. It is an awesome way to kick start a health journey as you see results so quickly which is really motivating. It is only 3 days a week and you can still eat food on those days which is what I love. Personally I am not a huge fan of the flavour, I love the flavour of the BODi Breakfast so I think in the sachets it's the nut flavour that I am not a fan of but I have been adding a tsp of cacao and it really helps with the flavour for me! I had been really slack before my wedding and I used it for a month prior, 3 days a week and on some of the off days I had the odd takeaway meal and things like that and I still got amazing results, this is without exercise, not even walking! This product and the service provided is amazing, I would highly recommend!! I can't wait to see what results I get when I incorporate exercise!

Great Taste & No Bloat

I'm super happy with my BODi meal replacements. Great taste, energy lasted throughout the day and no bloating. Great option for a lighter calorie day that keeps you feeling full.

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for $115.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio, Sport and Weightlifting

NO HUNGER!

I’m not normally one to replace meals with shakes as I prefer to lose the weight and keep it off by getting into good habits, however, I was struggling to get the motivation and even the first kg off due to bad habits and decided to give this a try. The first day my stomach rumbled between lunch and dinner but I didn’t have cravings and found that I could ignore the tummy calls for food. The other two days were no worries, not a single rumble and still no cravings. Through this and exercise I’ve lost my first 1.6kg and that has done wonders for my motivation!! Thanks BODi

Purchased in July 2019 at BODi for $69.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio

Love the flavour!

This is the best tasting meal replacement shake I've tried.
The shakes are great value and the product definitely has given me the results I was looking for!
The delivery was very fast and the company is really easy to deal with.

WOULD 100% RECOMMEND

I’m loving including the shakes in my weekly routine! I haven’t stopped using it since my first purchase 4 months ago. Im really keen to try some of the other products soon.

Great product!

I ordered my 3 day bodi pack and on day two and feeling great!! about to order my next pack and just did and its amazing. cant wait to keep up my journey of weight loss

August 13th 2019 Update: Excellent Loved It

Brought the three day pack to start off and loved it, already ordered my second pack. I find the shakes a lovely nutty and chocolate flavour. I had trouble the first day but then the second day i made sure i had two of the suggested snacks and made one of the snacks into dinner. Found it very easy.

Purchased in August 2019 at BODi for $69.00.

Amazing product

Finding Bodi was the best thing ever, it’s made weight loss easy. I use the Bodi shakes 2 days a week and I have the breakfast shake every other day, love the taste which makes it easy.

Sooooooo good!!!

I have grown up always starting a new diet on a Monday. After finding BODi I now feel on track to my weight loss goals and I have a better relationship with food, not to mention I have never lost weight so fast or felt so good. Thank you!

AMAZING!

Honestly, never been one for shakes but these babies are incredible! I have lost more weight in one week using these (at the recommended rate) than I have any other way, and trust me, I have tried everything! My mental focus, clarity, energy, everything is just out of this world! I cannot recommend them highly enough!

Purchased in July 2019 for $200.00.

Additional Physical Activities Weightlifting

It just works

Been doing my BODi days for the past couple months and having the breakfast shake on my normal days. I’ve lost 5kg so far and I’ve toned up so much. I love it x

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for $285.00.

Additional Physical Activities Cardio
Weight LostYes

You get what you pay for

BODi says their shakes curb your appetite and increase your energy and they do exactly that. I have recommended to so many people. The taste is unusual to begin with but not bad. I'm very impressed.

Purchased in June 2019.

Weight LostYes

You have to stick with it!

I did the 6 day pack first and did it for 6 consecutive days, just to give me something to focus on to change my eating patterns. I am currently doing the 12 day pack with a BODI day every second day and the breakfast shake on non BODI days. It took me a good week to get use to the taste as I’m not a fan, but I’ve acclimatised to it. I have seen a small change (4.8kgs) so far, and feeling pretty good. The shakes unfortunately do not fill me up so BODI days are challenging. For fitness I do yoga and Pilates and drink lots of water. My goal is to lose the 17kgs I have put on over 18 months. The customer service and efficiency of delivery are fantastic. Would definitely recommend BODI, but it does take an adjustment :)

Purchased in June 2019 at BODi for $499.00.

Weight LostYes

Was wondering how much caffeine is in the shakes as I’ve had a racing heart and wide awake at night?
You'd have to contact the company via their website I'm only a customer so don't have all these details for youHi Ceejay, Our BODi breakfast meal contains 100mg of caffeine (the same as an average latte) and our lunch meal contains 80mg. Our dinner meal is caffeine free. If you are sensitive to caffeine we would recommend avoiding any additional tea or coffee on your BODi days. For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au BODi Team

Can you soy milk?
Hi Ceejay! Soy milk contains sugar and carbohydrates so we do not recommend using it with your BODi shakes, if you would like to use milk rather than water we suggest using unsweetened almond milk. BODi Team

Hi I was wondering can you do breakfast & lunch shake and have a salad for dinner or a lite meal?
If you were having the BODi breakfast you could, with the BODi days where you get the pack with the meal replacements you have the breakfast lunch and dinner as that's what's included in the pack for the day for best results and it's just for that one day (you can do 1-3 BODi days a week) There's also another couple shake options for before and after workouts.Hi Ceejay! Our BODi Meal Replacements are most effective when used as directed (replacing your breakfast, lunch and dinner 1-3 days per week) however some of our customers do use our breakfast and lunch meals with a healthy dinner and still see great results! As the lovely Belinda suggested, you could also try our BODi Breakfast tub daily and then continue with your normal healthy eating for the rest of the day! For more information please don't hesitate to visit us at www.BODi.com.au or contact us at info@BODi.com.au BODi Team

CategoryOnline Shops and Weight Loss Drinks