Listing monitored by Bokyna

Alison W.
Alison W.South East Queensland, QLD

Beautiful sandals

I bought two pairs, one of each style, both with the cork sole. They are good quality, look lovely and feel comfortable, even walking a couple of km. I usually really struggle walking long distance in sandals or thongs as I have high arches, but these have been comfortable.
The only reason I've knocked off one star is that the straps on both pairs were quite tight initially to stretch around my foot to get on. The seastar style however have stretched quite a lot to the point that the shoe is now a bit loose on my foot. The soulmate style have not had this problem though. Overall I'm very happy with both pairs.

Courts5
Courts5North Queensland, QLD

Too tight for my feet return policy expired at 14 days

These were bought for me as part of a birthday present, when I got to try them on it was 11 days after they arrived and by the time I got home from where we were holidaying and touched base with them I learned that the 14 day return policy had expired and that was it. Stuck with shoes that didn’t fit (were ok length but too tight) with no option to return. They still sit in my cupboard as I can’t bare to get rid of them, love the look and they cost a lot for us but can’t fit them as they’re painfully tight in some areas. They deleted my honest review on their site so I figured it was only fair to post here for honest feedback.

Katherine
KatherineSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfortable German-Designed Sandals made in Thailand

Yonie T.
Yonie T.Wimmera, VIC

Seems ok at first but wears poorly

The sandals seemed ok at first although hard to get on but the wore out very quickly. Haven't even got me through one summer with hardly any wear. After a few wears the sole became uncomfortable and then it started to split and had to be super glued. They look nice but aren't for walking or even daily wear. Only occasional casual wear. Tried to leave a review on their side and it says it'll be published after being reviewed and approved so that explains why all their website reviews are positive.

Sam.F
Sam.FCanberra 2600, ACT

Lies, harrassment and refuse to take responsibility

Sarah
SarahGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Really happy, no complaints

maddy
maddyAU

Absolutely love my new sandals so comfy

They were easy to find online
Such a huge range
The quality is superb
They are so beautiful i absolutely love them

Very dissatisfied

Clunky, stiff, uncomfortable junk, don’t waste your money. I sent them back for a refund and got back only 50 percent after they had already agreed via email to the refund
Massive disappointment

BOKYNABokyna
Carol F.
Carol F.Perth, WA

These shoes are made for walking xx

Im really happy with both pairs of sandals x they are exactly how you described them x comfy x fashionable x adjustnents to make them fit my feet x which are a tad mis- shapen x so l need to be able to move the straps around x and they are perfect for that reason x thank you for the designs of both models x which l have x and l love the lovely bright colours of them both xx again x thank you x

Kylie
Kylie

My New Favourite Shoes !!

Easy to order just follow the prompts. Arrived extremely fast. A beautiful range of colours to choose from, I ordered the pistachio but will definitely be ordering more in the future .

SJS
SJSSydney, NSW

Just Perfect!

Very comfortable, and true to size.
Great Range.
These sandals will be great for travelling and come with their own carry bag.
Easy ordering process and quick delivery.
Will definitely be getting more.

Anita
AnitaRichmond-Tweed, NSW

The perfect summer sandal!

The hardest thing was choosing my favourite! They are all so gorgeous. Everything else was easy. Quick delivery! The comfiest sandal and super light weight. Which is important if you travel a lot. Goes with everything.

Cle
CleSouth East Queensland, QLD

Comfy and cool!!

Love that I’ve found a shoe that is so comfy and stylish. Great quality too, and I really loved the cute drawstring bag they came in! Super cute, definitely recommend.

Sizing True to size
Thesunchild
ThesunchildRichmond-Tweed, NSW

Couldn’t be happier!

I have the gorgeous Seastar Pistachio colourway, and my best friend has the creme... we are obsessed! We live by the beach so a water resistant pair of sandals has been the best investment! They are a perfect fit and true to size :) absolutely love supporting a sustainable and ethical business

Hume

Terrible quality, not worth your money

The sole fell off in the first hour I wore them. They refused a refund and offered 20% off to glue them on myself or a new pair. They told me the new pair would not break like the last. The sole fell off again and they sent me the same automated message showing me that this sole issue is common. Plus after wearing them for a day i had bad itchy pressure sores on my feet. My $1 kmart thongs dont do that to me. Very disappointed in their service.

BOKYNABokyna
Hume

That would be the 3rd pair actually. The same thing happened to the secind pair you had sent me to replace the firs pair. So i only think a refund for them is fair.