2Bondi Beach Tea Co. B-Slim Tea

Weight Lost
  • No change
  • No, gained weight
1.0
Taste
3.0
Brand Manager for Bondi Beach Tea Co. B-Slim Tea? Claim your listing.

Sally Ann
Sally AnnSydney, NSW

Great customer service

Very happy with this company. The person was very helpful on the phone. Show details
Jennifer Anderson
Jennifer AndersonSydney, NSW

Consumers Beware Cuber Bully and Troll [Name Removed]

nothing special i guess i was expecting to feel better with all the reviews but im not sure there is anything special. Back to the gym and proper eating. Not impressed
Ive just read a review where [Name Removed] destroyed mans life by cyber harassment, This very disturbing. I will not be buying off these people anymore. I cant stand bullies and trolls. Shame on you [Name Removed].

Show details

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

Sammy
Sammy

Do not trust - worst product, company pays people to write fake good reviews

The reviews on the website are fake - do not trust this company. They pay people to write these review on their website. The products claim to be slimming and there is no evidence of this and all the information and claims are not backed up. Where are the ingredients from, where are they packed and are they in sanitary conditions? Very untrustworthy and there are claims of people having migraines after drinking this tea consistently.
Clare
ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD3 posts

Best Taste for best value

I have tried their The Bondi B-Slim Detox 28-Day Program. It was amazing. The tea tasted great, really helped me feel not so bloated. I've only tried it once and love to go for round two to see if there are any other results. Show details
C.Black
C.BlackSouth East Queensland, QLD11 posts

Bye Bye Bloat

I love this tea, whenever I feel bloated or yuck I have some of this tea and I feel better in a matter of minutes! Will definitely be buying it again!

Hawkeye
HawkeyeMuswellbrook5 posts

Never again! Raging headache for days

Gave it a shot after some fantastic reviews from friends. Persevered with it for 7 days, headache for 7 days straight. Contacted the company, suggested I cut to half the recommended intake... raging headache for another 7 days.

No contact from the company since then.

Never again.

Emily SSydney7 posts

Great taste & helped with bloating!

I tried the 14 day B-Slim and really enjoyed the flavours. Was surprised that I didn't get bloated after drinking as I do with some tea. Just left me feeling energised and light!

Kas
KasQueensland, 4551

Destinee
Destinee

Definitely recommend trying, you can't go wrong

Taste was surprisingly good! Really happy that there are no laxatives in there as well which is a big thing for me. Overall feeling much better now near the end of my packet from when I started drinking the tea. Definitely recommend trying!

Jordan
Jordan

Awesome product

I tried this product on the recommendation of a friend and I loved the product myself. I found positive results after a couple of weeks. I Would highly recommend to anyone.

Lorna m
Lorna m2 posts

Not too sure

I tried the slim and colon cleanse teas, I'm not sure which one it was as I drank both simultaneously as instructed but I ended up with a tummy ache. On the bright side I did lose some weight

Yana Banana
Yana BananaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC10 posts

Nathalie
Nathalie

Pure and natural

These teas taste very clean and natural, there are no hidden nasties like sugar or other additives. If you like herbal teas and a fruity flavour, then you'll like these!

simone
simone

Great Tasting tea

I have tried the Bondi Slim tea and I like the taste. Fruity tasting yerba, green tea base with other medicinal herbs. Love the fresh taste! Keep up the great work Bondi Beach Tea Company!