Bondi Beach Tea Co. B-Slim Tea

Bondi Beach Tea Co. B-Slim Tea

See the Best Weight Loss Drinks in 2022 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.
Brand Manager for Bondi Beach Tea Co. B-Slim Tea? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

4.3

Consumers Beware Cuber Bully and Troll Van oayda

nothing special i guess i was expecting to feel better with all the reviews but im not sure there is anything special. Back to the gym and proper eating. Not impressed
Ive just read a review where [Name Removed] destroyed mans life by cyber harassment, This very disturbing. I will not be buying off these people anymore. I cant stand bullies and trolls. Shame on you [Name Removed].

Purchased in at Ninelife Australia for $35.

Susan
SusanSydney, NSW

Load of shitt

Purchased in for $109.

• Taste

Do not trust - worst product, company pays people to write fake good reviews.

The reviews on the website are fake - do not trust this company. They pay people to write these review on their website. The products claim to be slimming and there is no evidence of this and all the information and claims are not backed up. Where are the ingredients from, where are they packed and are they in sanitary conditions? Very untrustworthy and there are claims of people having migraines after drinking this tea consistently.

• Incentivised Review No
Clare
ClareSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best Taste for best value

I have tried their The Bondi B-Slim Detox 28-Day Program. It was amazing. The tea tasted great, really helped me feel not so bloated. I've only tried it once and love to go for round two to see if there are any other results.

Purchased in for $60.

• Taste
  • Incentivised Review No
Weight Loss Drinks

Find out how Bondi Beach Tea Co. B-Slim Tea compares to other Weight Loss Drinks

C.Black
C.BlackSouth East Queensland, QLD

Bye Bye Bloat

I love this tea, whenever I feel bloated or yuck I have some of this tea and I feel better in a matter of minutes! Will definitely be buying it again!

Hawkeye
HawkeyeMuswellbrook

Never again! Raging headache for days

Gave it a shot after some fantastic reviews from friends. Persevered with it for 7 days, headache for 7 days straight. Contacted the company, suggested I cut to half the recommended intake... raging headache for another 7 days.
No contact from the company since then.
Never again.

Emily SSydney

Great taste & helped with bloating!

I tried the 14 day B-Slim and really enjoyed the flavours. Was surprised that I didn't get bloated after drinking as I do with some tea. Just left me feeling energised and light!

Clara V.
Make staying at home more enjoyable with these products and tips

make-staying-at-home-more-enjoyable-with-these-products-and-tips
How to be more eco-friendly when you're gifting this Christmas

how-to-be-more-eco-friendly-when-youre-gifting-this-christmas
Kas
KasQueensland, 4551

Tasty and environmentally friendly

Definitely recommend trying, you can't go wrong

Taste was surprisingly good! Really happy that there are no laxatives in there as well which is a big thing for me. Overall feeling much better now near the end of my packet from when I started drinking the tea. Definitely recommend trying!

Awesome product

I tried this product on the recommendation of a friend and I loved the product myself. I found positive results after a couple of weeks. I Would highly recommend to anyone.

Lorna m
Lorna m

Not too sure

I tried the slim and colon cleanse teas, I'm not sure which one it was as I drank both simultaneously as instructed but I ended up with a tummy ache. On the bright side I did lose some weight

Yana Banana
Yana BananaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Give it a try especially if you're a skeptic

Pure and natural

These teas taste very clean and natural, there are no hidden nasties like sugar or other additives. If you like herbal teas and a fruity flavour, then you'll like these!

Great Tasting tea.

I have tried the Bondi Slim tea and I like the taste. Fruity tasting yerba, green tea base with other medicinal herbs. Love the fresh taste! Keep up the great work Bondi Beach Tea Company!

Tia B
Tia BRedbank plains

Great customer service

This wasn't the right tea for me unfortunately as I had a reaction to one of the ingredients, but a friend of mine swears by it. I let the customer service know about my reaction and they refunded me no hassle. The tea tastes amazing though