Bonds

Bonds

See the Best Underwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Bonds products are rubbish!

I used to buy Bonds products all the time, but recently (over the last five years) they have deteriorated markedly in quality, fit and appearance. Very poorly manufactured, elastic deteriorates quickly, fabric wears out after a short time and colour fades quickly.
Now that Bonds has decided to create an utterly offensive ad for a perverted minority, I will no longer be purchasing any Bonds products.

Sebas Tian W.

Sebas Tian W.Southwest, VIC

never again will i buy bonds

I have a drawer full of bonds boxer shorts. I wont be replacing them (as I have done, when required for the last 30 years).

The new advertisement is short sighted and deeply offensive to me and my beliefs. My kids cant even watch TV without this being slapped in their face.

Stick to making / buying clothes.

Donz

DonzGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Not the same

Bonds bikini briefs used to fit great and be super comfortable, now there is less fullness in the back, sit lower on the hips and slip down under your clothes. Eg. size 10 is smaller then the size 10 of a few years ago (my size and weight has not changed). Time to find a new brand of undies...that are true to their size.

Sizing Very small
Store LocationBig W
David O

David OSouth East Queensland, QLD

Go woke, go broke.

I'm another loyal Bonds customer who will never again purchase their products. Two suggestions: improve product quality and ditch your ad agency. Any company that engages in social engineering will soon learn that the bulk of their customer base will not remain loyal, and any minorities they are appealing to will not make up the shortfall in revenue.

Kaz

KazSydney, NSW

Quality has deteriorated

Bonds used to be good quality however I bought a bra in my regular size and it was very small and the material extremely uncomfortable, seems very cheap in quality. Very disappointed and I wont buy Bonds products again.

Sizing Very small

IvAn

IvAnMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Bonds hedging cheap manufacturing success on gender variant market.

Sizing Slightly small
Product Appearance As advertised

Online ordering and quality of product

Took 20days to revive my product, which I hold bonds and au post accountable. One of the pieces of underwear tore after 2 washes near the hip area. Not happy

Store LocationOnline

Shannon

Shannon

Great Quality & Great Range

I love their range, i'm a frequent online shopper on their website. Their clothes are also great quality and are definitely built to last and htey also have great sales

Store LocationOnline Store

Bonds Socks

Already have a Hole in a sock after wearing three times,you pay extra for bonds products and expect them to last longer than a few weeks,quality seems to have dropped considerably.

Sizing Slightly large
Store Locationwoolworths
Sydney South Girl

Sydney South GirlSydney, NSW

Worst Delivery/Shipping online experience!

Miriam

MiriamSydney, NSW

Bonds Online

Store LocationOnline

Nandi R.

Nandi R.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Unable to exchange without a receipt even if items were gifts.

Received babysuits for my babyshower that I wanted to exchange. Needed a customer receipt even though products still had tags on or where in packaging. Therefore needed five receipts, one for each suit! No assistance from help centre and simply told that is policy. Greedy company who just want to make money. Wasted clothing that I won’t use.

Soul Trader

Soul TraderMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Poor product, poor service.

They used to be a great company with great products, not anymore. I bought socks that had holes after just a few wears, unlike the years of wear my other socks had. They just said wear and tear. So, if you like buying new socks every month, go ahead. If zero stars was a thing, they’d get zero.

Store LocationWoolworths

Scott P

Scott PSydney, NSW

On Line Site "NO REAL IMPRESSED"

First Bought Online with BONDS today there Underwear is great BUT Delivery for items is quite sub standard.
I work heaps never at home till late at night asked to be sent to my Parcel locker the website wouldnt accept the address?
I put down my PO Box as my Letter box gets broken into and it wouldnt accept that? this day and age they should have multiple ways you can get delivered but NO NOT GOOD BONDS?

Annette

AnnetteGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

5 weeks still no order

Ordered 5 weeks ago. 5 emails, 3 phone calls still they don't know where my order is. Spent over $200 for a Father's day present. Had to go out but another present very expensive Father's Day. Thanks Bonds.

Hayley

HayleySydney

Beware online orders will take at least 2 weeks

Beware if you do order products online expect a 2-3 week delivery timeframe even within sydney. Terrible customer service will be making further complaints. It took bonds 1.5 weeks to post my order after it had been made that is not an acceptable handling timeframe. Retailers like bonds shouldn’t cry and complain when their trade is so poor because your customer service standards certainly don’t make me want to shop with you ever again!

Product Appearance As advertised

Elastic fails in short time

In regards to mens underwear, the elastic is stretched after a short period of time, maybe only about 10 days of wearing. Not acceptable. Looking at replacing the elastic so I dont have to buy any more and make them properly.

JAcQ

JAcQWestern District, VIC

Poor quality

Went to Myers bought bonds track pants, all fluff and little balls of cotton about 3 weeks into wearing them, awful !, checked with Bonds store and girl in there tried to tell me that Myers bonds comes from a different factory and is inferior quality. Ok, dummy pull the other one....... nope poor inferior clothing ...... used to live in bonds ... not anymore .... Gone to Adidas great quality and Service

Sizing Slightly small
Store LocationMyers Melbourne

Anna

AnnaGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Sizing is a shambles

I purchase Bonds products often enough but the sizing is terribly inconsisent.
I bought 2 packs of socks. One girls 4 pack size 2-4 years and one boys 4 pack size 5-7 years. The 2-4 pack are bigger than the 5-7 pack!

Sizing Very large

Stewart

StewartKanahooka

Poor quality briefs

I’m a 48 year old male and I’ve been wearing Bonds briefs for over 20 years without any issues in the last 6 to 8 months I’ve noticed that the elastic around the legs is lucky to last 2 months before I need to replace them. Very disappointing.

Store LocationBig W

Yasspleaseasked

Can you guys make some new underwear with cooling technology? And then make an ad about it in the same way.
Thanks in advance

Yassplease

Clit cooling system if you need inspiration

betty T.

betty T.asked

My husband keeps complaining that all the recent bonds underwear -hipster style loses its elastic after one wash. What is going on at Bonds China factory. Is this the new business model of Bonds using cheap inferior prices and selling a poor quality product at an inflated price to make handsome profits and leave their customers with undies hanging at their knees.

Cathy.L
Cathy.L

I agree! Clothing is overpriced for cheap material.. you can find better garments , underwear etc from Kmart!

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan

Bonds is cutting quality for increased profits. Their new range is definitely Sub-Pa. grrr

Gregory M

Gregory Masked

Hi, I have worn bonds singlets all my life. I just about wear them 24/7. So I decided that a colour change would be good a few years back and my good wife purchased a couple of black and grey singlets. I couldn't wear them because the colours other than navy blue are significantly shorter. We went back to the bonds shop let them know and repeated the exercise about 2 years later, same result and we showed the staff the difference again. This month April 2019 we purchased some more and they are still significantly shorter. Open a packet of each colour and check it out for yourself.
Please don't tell me you will refer the matter to the relevant department like the email reply I received from bonds. Size 24/3XL.
My question is why can't you make the singlets the same length.

Get an answer from our members and Bonds representatives

CategoryPhysical Shops, Underwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands