Bonds

Bonds

Brand Manager for Bonds? Register now and take advantage of ProductReview's Brand Management Platform!

John Simon
John SimonPerth, WA

Customer service extremely disappointing

Ordered during their recent 2021 sale. Just a hoodie, 4 weeks later with the online order still showing as processing and after a number of reply emails saying will receive tracking soon. I received an email out of the blue for a refund. No explanation. Emailed them back but still no reply. Same thing happened last year. A month after ordering 10 items, only 1 was delivered.
I think it's the norm for Bonds online. They just struggle to process orders and have no idea about stock levels.
Shame as bonds gear is good, just as an online retailer they are terrible.

Yumbo
Yumbo

Are these guys for real? Moderated review....when they asked for a review.

Purchased a 5 pack crew 1 month ago. Item never got shipped and only got cancelled after I raised a query with them. Told me that the product was not out of stock.
Then....they had the brains to send me an email request asking to review the product!
I reviewed the product saying "it was hard to review something I didn't have because of an error on BONDS end.:"

Get an email back stating they have moderated my review because it does not belong there.

WOW. What a bloody joke this company is.

Helen
HelenPerth, WA

Slow Refunds

Have been told my refund will take 30 days. Very dodgy when other companies will refund within a couple of working days. It has put me off ever ordering from them again.

Sara.H
Sara.H

3 weeks and waiting

I placed an order of almost $200 at their warehouse sale online, and have been waiting for 3 weeks now. No response to my emails and when I finally got through on the phone, im told there was a "glitch" and my order didnt get processed. Now majority of the items I purchased are not available, and the only thing I could get is a credit or a 40% off code (basically every other sale they have is 40% off). Wait time to speak to a manager is apparently 1-2 business days. This company is a joke to deal with online, they should not be allowed to retail online with such terrible service and terms.

Period underwear

I had previously brought a pair of modibodie period undies and love them. So I thought I'd try bonds. Im sorry I did because it feels like I'm wearing a nappy! They are padded too high up in the bum which can be felt on the outside of your clothes... literally like a nappy! Do your self a favour and buy modibodie instead

Have not received order

I’ve ordered 5 zippys off bonds online for my newborn and we’re still waiting and it’s been nearly two weeks and they haven’t even shipped out the product from their store freaking rip off that’s 100 dollars down the drain this should be illegal I’ve never ever experienced this with any other company before not even wish what the hell

Store LocationBonds.com.au

Eina
EinaSydney, NSW

Bad online customer service

Bonds should clearly state their returns and refund policy. I bought during their warehouse sale and bought a few sizes to try on because of their advertisement of free returns and exchanges all over the website. I had contacted customer support only to told that the items cannot be returned. Apparently the conditions was listed in an email in tiny text. I did not see this email in my inbox. This was very misleading during the sale and wouldn’t have ordered multiple sizes if I known this. They should’ve took down their free returns banner on their website during the sale of state it clearly on the website, not email. Now there is a pile of junk that I am not using and that would go nowhere else except the donation bin.

better sleeper
better sleepergosford

Poor Customer Service lets Bonds down

Naomi H.
Naomi H.Greater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Terrible customer service

I’ve made an online order not long ago and it’s status was on hold for a couple of weeks without any updates. I had to contact them as my order was clearly lost on their system and when I got in touch with one of the online attendants, the person followed up with my issue but didn’t apologise for the problem.
After a week, I’ve got my items delivered but one item was missing. And without any sort of explanation they simply gave me a store credit.
After such a bad experience, I don’t want any store credit.
I don’t recommend buying online from Bonds!

Joyanne
JoyanneSydney, NSW

Original fleece joggers losing their fleece?

Bought a pair of black track pants, have washed and worn them quite a few times and they keep losing their fleece. I leave a trail of black fleecy bits behind every time I wear them. I'm worried that eventually there wont be any track pants material left. I have never had quite a problem like this before, not sure if its a fault in the fabric but wont be buying bonds original fleece pants again.

Processing time for online orders is a joke

I ordered online 2 weeks ago and still no progress. I contacted their live chat who said they are in "peak period" and the warehouse is 2-3 days behind. But it's been longer. My mum also ordered stuff at the start of the year which took over 3 weeks to arrive. I'm due to give birth within the next couple of weeks and hoping my order arrives in time as I didn't expect such a long wait.
Also, no notification on their website or via email of such lengthy delays.

Store LocationBonds Online
Des
DesSouth East Queensland, QLD

Good products, terrible online service

They have a really good range of products, however I recommend going to a Bonds store and not online. Processing orders seems to be a real problem for them i.e. very slow, and every time they are contacted, they tell a different story. Worst online company that I've ever dealt with. never again

Horrible returns process

Bonds customer service is terrible. I returned an item over a month ago and still have not received my refund. I’ve had to constantly chase them and the customer service team just comes back with generic responses and are not helping me whatsoever. Worst online returns experience i have had

Dave T
Dave TSouth East Queensland, QLD

6 weeks on, still no product

I placed and paid for an online order 6 weeks ago. Money came out of the account fine but to date none of my order has arrived. Their customer service system only replies with an automated response blaming covid and closes the case without any further options for you to find more detail.

Complete waste of time and money for a company that used to be reputable.

Bonds Compression Jocks

I bought 3 pairs at $20 a pair - in needing new underwear, and thinking these would fit every requirement I had.

I pull on a pair, take the four steps to my pants, just to have the jocks slide down to my knees, and with every step slide down further.

Read more reviews - page 2

betty T.
betty T.asked

My husband keeps complaining that all the recent bonds underwear -hipster style loses its elastic after one wash. What is going on at Bonds China factory. Is this the new business model of Bonds using cheap inferior prices and selling a poor quality product at an inflated price to make handsome profits and leave their customers with undies hanging at their knees.

Cathy.L
Cathy.L

I agree! Clothing is overpriced for cheap material.. you can find better garments , underwear etc from Kmart!

Not Happy Jan
Not Happy Jan

Bonds is cutting quality for increased profits. Their new range is definitely Sub-Pa. grrr

Rhonda

The bonds ladies underwear qualitity in the last couple of years is atrocious. They have changed the elastic style to elasticised lace which doesn’t stay up. The prices have not gone down but the quality has. I should not have to sew elastic into all these new undies just to get a little wear out of them????? Lost a long time customer here!

Gregory M
Gregory Masked

Hi, I have worn bonds singlets all my life. I just about wear them 24/7. So I decided that a colour change would be good a few years back and my good wife purchased a couple of black and grey singlets. I couldn't wear them because the colours other than navy blue are significantly shorter. We went back to the bonds shop let them know and repeated the exercise about 2 years later, same result and we showed the staff the difference again. This month April 2019 we purchased some more and they are still significantly shorter. Open a packet of each colour and check it out for yourself.
Please don't tell me you will refer the matter to the relevant department like the email reply I received from bonds. Size 24/3XL.
My question is why can't you make the singlets the same length.

Rhonda

Have noticed that too, same size n brand yet it’s 2 inches shorter. How can that be??? The brand has certainly gone downhill the last few years. Obviously they don’t give a rats, judging by these reviews. Nothing is changing!

Ashley M
Ashley Masked

Does anyone elses bonds trackies, jumpers & hoodies have a weird smell to them? I've noticed lots of the bonds clothing items develop a funky smell. None of my other "sweats" type of clothing get this weird smell that my bonds items have. I've tried washing using all different types of washing powder, liquid and fab softeners and the weird smell won't go away. Anyone else experiencing this? (And yes I shower daily, am religious with personal hygiene. antiperspirant & am on top of my laundry.

Sherilee H.
Sherilee H.

I have noticed my bonds trackies have turned into ankle freezers. I don't tumble dry so they must shrink in the wash

CategoryPhysical Shops, Underwear Shops & Brands and Clothing Shops & Brands