Boohoo
2.0 from 1,177 reviews

See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Be careful

Lawrence A.

Lawrence A.South East Queensland, QLD

Stay away

We ordered something required by a particular date. They were going to deliver several days after their specified date and so we had to cancel and now in a bun fight to get the delivery fees refunded. Absolutely pathetic they say they have tried to call when they let it ring once and hang up etc. typical faceless internet company that are full of crap. Stay away

TONY

TONYSouth East Queensland, QLD

Absolute Rubbish ----

They offer express post for $15 --- within 5 business days .... Don't believe it ... Took almost 2 weeks to arrive ... Came from nsw but they insist customs held it up and it came from uk .... Here's a pic to say where it came from on the postage sticker ....

Sizing Slightly small
Melly

MellySouthwest, VIC

Terrible Quality Terrible Service

i Bought two dresses. The first meant to be a 10 was easily a 16!! The material was see through. Looked nothing like the pic online.
Second dress oh my god!!! The colours of material were completely different, looked nothing like advertised, was very poorly made.
These were not all that cheap!
I have sent back and have items tracked and they arrived over a week ago and they tell me it has not arrived yet I can see that it has!

Pasquita

PasquitaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Big disappointment

Dress at least one size too large for me. Can't contact a human to speak with. Have to return garment.
Now have paid AU$15.94 postage costs - nothing to show for it.

Kate

KateGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Great prices, fabric quality accordingly

Plenty on offer. Delivery was reliable and good. Dresses were good, but fabric is not perfect, but I didn't expect this for a $18 dress. Return service worked very easy.

Product Appearance As advertised

Never buying from them again

I Ordered a dress for my works Xmas party and it is completely 100% see through! Waste of money!! I Cant return it as it arrived over 28 days ago.

Sizing Slightly large

Sushmita

SushmitaSydney, NSW

Perfect dress

I am absolutely thrilled with my maternity dresses.So much happy with my dress..Thank you so much bohoo, delivery right on time. I loved every bit of my clothes, going to order more on future..Thank you Bohooo

Breadlover

BreadloverMoruya

Terrible Experience. STAY AWAY!!

AnnaY

AnnaY

Think carefully before u buy it

I bought some clothes when they're 50% off and an addition of 5% for student. The clothes weren't that bad but it can improve better, such as the sizing and the material. Total price for three pieces (with ~$6 shipping cost included) were about $37. I returned the dress and pant because the material was so thin, had to paid an additional shipping price for ~$8-$9. Wasn't a great experience.

Sizing Slightly large

Zoe love

Zoe loveGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Be aware of this company and the return policies

Boo hoo has a dissatisfying return service.
Be assured that they will be dishonest about receiving goods
Take heed to pay for registered post.
They do not follow the terms and conditions of return that they state.
Never again Boo Hoo
Owed me $270 paid me two seperate transactions of $75 & $14 after numerous emails
Terrible customer service.

LeslieGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Quality and sizing not the same

So many items, navigation easy. Just unhappy as the type of material is not a part of the description. Worst of all is that sizing, 22 is a size 18 in dresses and jackets. Shipping is 5-7 business days.

Sasha

SashaMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Careful when placing larger orders

Boohoo will only allow you you to return a maximum of 5 items, so don't place larger orders if you think you may need to return some items. Returns from Australia cost approx. $9.00 to post the return. Also, fabrics don't always appear in real life as they do on the screen, you can be pleasantly surprised, but also very disappointed.

Tee

Tee

Bought a 12 for a size 10 body...still too small and now they want return postage! Dodgy cheap clothes.

Bought a pair of overalls. $30 plus $8.99 postage. I am a 10 so I bought a 12, wanting them to be a bit baggy.

When they arrived, they were that tight, I could not even do up the side buttons and Boohoo want $8.95 postage to return them?!
I ordered the correct size, their cheap nasty clothing is marked wrong. They are more like an 8!!
Don't buy from this company!

Fay D.

Fay D.Tasmania

Terrible quality

The pictures look great you purchase and the fabric is like sandpaper. Save your money. I have never ever purchased from them again. I purchased online. Its no better than fake low standard Chinese junk

Sofia29

Sofia29Sydney, NSW

Rude!!

They are so rude! Everytime i order something theres always an issue and when u try chase it up their customer service is so rude, always an issue evertime i order.

Emma

EmmaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Waste of time and money.

Paid double for Express Shipping which the site said takes 3-4 days. Didn't arrive till after 7 and the quality was utter crap anyway. Postage charges are not refundable either! All of my emails were ignored never buying anything off this company again utter crap from start to finish.

Sizing Slightly small

Tyler Kunyik

Tyler KunyikVictoria

bought on Friday and arrived monday

Saved over $100 and got good quality well made clothes from an simple yet engaging online store. Bought them on Friday arrived Monday morning, UK to AUS that's outstanding and I didn't even get express postage.

Stevie

StevieCentral West, NSW

Love Boohoo, I shop here all the time

Love boohoo, I get all my clothes from here, great products for the prices you pay for the items, Cant find many nice stores in Australia with clothes like theirs or similar unless you want to pay 10x the price. Love it

LenaBean

LenaBeanPerth, WA

Great value and styles

I've purchased from this website 4 times in the space of 5 years. They now have an app and I prefer using the app over browser. The clothes styles and variety gets better every couple of years, sizing is a tiny bit off - if the dress is designed to be tight fitted or body con style, I've learnt get the next size up. Besides that very very happy with Boohoo.