Boohoo
Listing monitored by Boohoo

Gaven
GavenSydney, NSW

I thought I'd give boohoo a try but it was a mistake that I'll never forget

Extremely unprofessional not sure how these people are still in business, literally the worse experience ive ever had with online shopping, I have been chasing my refund for over three months and my issue has not been resolved yet, seriously!!!

Aleisha
AleishaSouth East Queensland, QLD

Worst Clothes EVER

Worst Clothing I have ever brought I had some faith going into this but when I received the items they were absolutely shocking not to mention nearly everything was see through!

Roxanne Mroz
Roxanne MrozPhillip 2606, ACT

Never again!

Never again ordered different style of dress and set when I received my items nothing like on the photos the quality are not good the style are so different and I ordered same sizes but they are different size some are so big. I wanted to return but they said I can’t! Never again so disappointing!

Clare D.
Clare D.

Dont order on this dodgy website with poor customer service

Inaccurate sizes and damage items. And when you return the item they will ask you to pay for the postage fee which is very unfair. Its bot your fault for your item to be damage. Avoid this online shop and save yout time and money

Mandy J.
Mandy J.Hunter Region, NSW

Not Worth The Risk

I ordered a few times from Boohoo Australia, and all went well. But then an order I put in stated it had been shipped. Tracking number provided and carrier stated no parcel was picked up.
Impossible to contact Boohoo and get a straight answer and refund.
Stay clear

Nadia l.
Nadia l.Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Poor quality

Quality is not great, purchased some pregnancy clothing but already have holes in the leggings and I got like how they are made, asos maternity is much better. will not be purchasing again.

khyati s.
khyati s.South East Queensland, QLD

Very bad product quality, bad size

I ordered 10 items and I had to send 8 of them back coz they were either too small, too baggy and the overall product quality was crap. Worst thing is that there is a 15$ return postage fee that is ridiculous. They are scammers.

Li Nyugen
Li Nyugen Greater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

Nothing but frauds

Never received my order

I never received my order. I got no information about my order and when I asked about my order they told me I that they will not do anything. They never even shipped my order I paid $100.00. I Would not shop at this brand. I am very disappointed that they did not want to help me resolve my ongoing order, their customer service was extremely unhelpful to my order.

Peter
PeterGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

I wish I listened to other reviews !!

The site is great, easy to use and everything looks to good to be true. I had low quality expectations due to the cheap prices however the quality of clothing was unwearable. I ordered 3 size 32 shorts, 1 was tiny, 1 was perfect and one was to large. If you shop at Boohoo expect to be disappointed and that you will be paying $15 to return the junk back.

colin
colin

Order was completely different as described, Horrible counter service.

Poor quality and refund process is a nightmare

Dishonest product depictions

None of the items I bought recently looked anything like the pictures on the models. And I don't mean they didn't look on me like they did on the model. They were straight up different colours and materials. I wouldn't trust this company as far as I could throw the package.
If you're thinking of buying from them, just be aware that it's a bit of a pot luck as to what you'll actually receive. Customer service left something to be desired too.
Overall, not worth your time. Maybe try on of the many other online clothing giants first.

oktaviani
oktavianiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Buyer beware

1 Order Split Across 2 Deliveries. Charged $30 for Returns. - Discounted Items are Charged Full Price after Check Out

I ordered only clearance items and after checking out, I realised that i was charged full price.
I double checked all items in my cart, before checking out and it showed the discount prices, then my receipt showed how it charged me full price.

They sent out the items across 2 deliveries, even though it was a small order (Which I received a day apart from each other) and now they want me to pay a $15 Return Fee for Each Bag ($30 Total)

I tired to Fill out the Returns Form and it says it doesn't recognize me. So i had to email them to ask for help.

They used to be the Best a couple of years ago