Boohoo
2.0 from 1,142 reviews

See the Best Footwear in 2019 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Check shoe size guide before ordering!

Ordered 3 pairs of shoes, none are the correct sizing and they are all terrible quality and look completely different from the photos online! Ordered all shoes in a size 9 and received size 7s which are way to small. Not to mention a white pair of heels have brown paint all over them and scuff marks like someone else has worn them.... Not even going to bother sending back as its not worth my time, read the below reviews on returns and not impressed. Cheers Boohoo, for robbing me of $80. Never again.

Swans

SwansSouth East Queensland, QLD

Disappointed Order #TBJ4640 placed almost a month ago - still has not been received

I placed an order with the company almost a month ago - I have emailed twice for an update and received no response. I don't feel confident to place any further orders with BooHooPearl.

Hen

HenSydney Surrounds, NSW

Highly recommended!!

I had read several bad reviews so only ordered 4 items to test it out because they were such a great price. Package arrived quicker than estimated, items all fitted and I'm happy with the quality of what I go. I've since done a second order and exact same experience as the first time. Would definitely recommend.

Dont refund as advertised

I paid boohoo $8.95 for postage to return item that was way too small. Australia post said that boohoo received the item.
After a while i contacted boohoo about not recieving the refund. The first contact said they will pass on to someone and look into it. Stiil have not recieved the refund.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Extremely disappointed. Waste of money.

I purchased a skirt and a pair of denim overalls. Clothing was not as high quality as advertised whatsoever. Fabric was scratchy/itchy, stiff, not-stretchy (even though it was advertised as stretchy) and smelled awful.

SioSingh

SioSinghCentral Highlands and Goldfields, VIC

Really great experience!!

Lingy

LingySouth East Queensland, QLD

Happy as!

Thank you Boohoo, very impressed with garments, price and delivery time! Fit like a glove and arrived quicker then normal postage in Australia. Can't wait to wear the outfits out!

paige c.

paige c.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Disappointed & unprofessional 0star

Ele

EleCentral West, NSW

Slow shipping. Terrible return policies and bad service

You cannot cancel or edit your order even seconds after you have placed it, and cannot return more than one order at a time so you are charged to return each order. Customer service team was really hard to deal, and i had to send at least 4 emails to answer one question and some of them were rude. It took a week for the item to arrive and it was of very poor quality.if I could give negative stars I would. Horrible experience.

Elizabeth K.

Elizabeth K.

If I could give ZERO stars I would!

In good faith I paid extra for EXPRESS SHIPPING, expecting it to arrive in time for an event. It never did. I was told to be positive!!! No doubt I’ll end up with it arriving AFTER I need it, ending up with something I don’t want or need. Waste of money. I’ll NEVER buy anything from here again. Now I know why it’s called BOOHOO, because it only ends in tears, and they know they’re lying and cheating rip off artists in cahoots with Australia Post

uha1702

uha1702Sydney, NSW

Incorrect sizing

I used the sizing thing on the website and it said to order a size up from what I normally wear.
The dress fit great but it is very long and isn't hemmed, only overlocked. Will have to hem it and take it up.

Sunjay Guptar

Sunjay Guptar

Not the best....

Everything I’ve purchased from boohoo is always too small! So frustrating, especially now they’re charging $8.95 for returns when it’s difficult to get the right size! I will say, they have very fast shipping and the online return process is simple... thumbs down for the $8.95 charge.

Bridie M.

Bridie M.South East Queensland, QLD

Terribly made

I have received items that don't look like the photos in the slightest. The sizing is messed up. You get what you pay for. I won't purchase from boohoo ever again.

Sizing Slightly large

C T.

C T.Far North Queensland, QLD

Bad experience not to be repeated.

Sizing not correct. Purchased au 12, got something resembling a 8-10. Not like photo, unflattering unless you're a size 8. Just found out they won't pay for refund postage, so it would cost $8.95 to post back. Not worth my time. Certainly won't go back to the website, clothes not quality. They should cough up postage when sending out incorrect sized clothes. Not happy. Won't recommend.

Sarah

Sarah

Surprisingly good quality

After reading other reviews, I wasn't expecting anything great, but the dresses are honestly really good quality, and look exactly like the pictures,
The sizing however is a different story. They only have one standard sizing chart and not a specific chart for each item. 3/5 of the dresses I ordered were HUGE and need returning. So i would definitely recommend going 1-2 sizes down from what the chart recommends.

Delivery time was good.
Haven't sent the items back yet, so can't comment on their returns standard.

Sizing Very large
kathy

kathySydney Surrounds, NSW

Don't Do It !!

Purchased 7 products
4 were incorrectly sent
I returned (postage paid by me)
With tracking
I have proof its been accepted at their end..can no longer get any replies and no refund given
Might as well of flushed $142.00 down the toilet
Dont be drawn in by cheap prices..its mostly rubbish!
I will be lodging a complaint with consumer affairs

Product Appearance Not as advertised

The express postage is a lie the Items come late. Avoid this website.

Website was easy to use because you get messed around. I haven’t even received my item yet it’s late! I will never be using this site ever again all lies!

Shaniece

ShanieceSouth East Queensland, QLD

Do not use.

Paid express postage and purchased four bridal robes. One was missing a belt. Told them and they sent another robe rather than the belt again. Told them again and then they said they cant send an individual belt and they only partially refunded me. Paid extra for something I can't use. Would not recommend

Belinda Jade

Belinda JadeAU

Quality is rubbish. Sizing is completely off and random

The quality and sizing is so poor. I ordered 8 items, first time buyer. Never again. Nothing looks like the photos and nothing fits properly. Everything was size 10 yet everything was random. What was meant to be a long shirt was more like a thin short crop top. The leggings were baggy and loose. The crutch of the jeans all baggy. The dresses tight as and just poorly fitting all over. Some things were way too big while others just way too small. Totally disappointed.

Jane

JaneGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Total Disappointment

Terrible service. A bunch of irresponsible people work for Boohoo. They will send you the wrong item and expect you to clean up their mess. Lost confident in online shopping.
Never recommend, especially for international shoppers.