Boohoo
2.0 from 1,208 reviews

• Sizing True to size (54) · Slightly small (39) · Very small (38) · Slightly large (16) · Very large (16)
  • Product Appearance As advertised (46%) · Not as advertised (54%)

s.a.burnett

s.a.burnettGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Terrible products and even worse customer service

The items are terrible quality. When/if you complain they do not offer a full refund. Items are sometimes missing in which they will not resend and make you pay for postage again.

Sizing Slightly large

vix1995

vix1995

Love the products! Arrived on time and without an issue.

I purchased some accessories from Boohoo and love every single one of them! They are perfect, and the quality is excellent. I received many compliments on some earrings I purchased especially, asking where I got them from. I don't know about the clothes as I have not purchased any clothes from Boohoo yet, so this review is based solely on their accessories.

I purchased items to wear on Valentine's Day and they arrived on time, before Valentine's Day so I was very pleased.

Great experience, will definitely continue shopping here.

ShanellJ

ShanellJSouth East Queensland, QLD

Poor quality

Jacquie H

Jacquie HAU

Honestly... so not impressed. And they made me pay to return items that weren't even close to wearable

The site has a great range, so A+ for that.

BUT - when you actually receive the clothes, they're low quality and either too large, too small (not true to size) or COMPLETELY see-through. Then, you have to pay additional postage to return these unwearable, sub-par items.

I won't be ordering anything else from them, that's for sure!

Leesh

LeeshSouth East Queensland, QLD

Hit & miss always

Ordered from AUS site selecting AUS sizing but always receiving items in UK sizes instead which is usually a couple of sizes smaller. Express shipping came fast though but when in need of items and sizing is all sent incorrectly becomes a hassle needing to spend money elsewhere.

AmandaM

AmandaMGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Cheap and misleading

Clothes are made from cheap material, the sizes are not accurate and they dont look like what's advertised online. Very disappointed! Waited a while to receive and not 1 of the items is what I was expecting. They also have a bad moth like smell.

Ayeza S.

Ayeza S.Illawarra, NSW

Poor quality fabric. Mostly see through.

Very thin fabric. Poor quality material. Not as good as the photos. I woould not recommend them. Delivery took approximately a week. No review section on their website too so can’t really put feedback in there.

Shavorn T.

Shavorn T.Perth, WA

Hit and miss

I made a few purchases through boohoo, one time during a 50% off sale I made quite a large order it was dispatched and on the day of expected arrival I never received it, I waited a few more days and nothing. Then I received an email from boohoo that they received my return and were refunding me. Confused I emailed them and they said it could have been multiple reasons for it, I then asked if I could have all items sent back to me and for the price I was originally paying for them but was told that couldn't be done. I was really annoyed at this considering it was at no fault of my own. I have purchased a few times before and not had any issue other then sizing, sometimes a size 12 can be smaller or larger other then that all was OK.

Trudie G.

Trudie G.Perth, WA

You lucky if you get whats actually described on their website.Most of the stuff is junk

Poor quality and inaccurate website description. Not helpful at the customer call centre at all !
They insist on pictures being sent to them as that way they know very well most customers will just loose interest or some cant send pics and they save their dollars on return postage paid.

Kazzd

Kazzd

Buyer Beware

Would rate less if able- completely shonky. Returned an item for a refund. A lot of misdirection given on how long it would take- 14 days, then 28 days- a d that’s once it arrived at their warehouse in the UK, after given a return address for NZ, when there was a Sydney address for return in Australia. No response to any follow up emails once refund requested- definitely buyer beware

Sizing Slightly large

Emcee

EmceePerth, WA

Quality of clothing akin to cheap Chinese eBay items.

Product Appearance Not as advertised

Check your items carefully!

I received 2 damaged dresses, 1 with mould marks & another that had a small tear with dry glue across it. They automatically process refunds & don't replace the items if you're still interested in it which is unreasonable since you pay for the clothes to be returned to them & then they expect you to create a new order & pay once again for shipping. I did receive a $10 voucher, but with a new order how do they make sure the items they resend are not damaged as well? Save yourself the trouble & order somewhere else.

Very disappointed

I bought three items - 2 skirts and 1 top. Both skirts i got in a size 10 but only one fit me while the other was way too big.. And although the other skirt fit me the skirt button fell off after trying it on for the first time (faulty). The top i got was very thin and stiff material, was a bit small in the arm so i felt very uncomfortable. Tried to organise for my items to be sent back and have my items sent to me in the right sizes/not faulty... Boohoo doesn't do exchanges even if its just to change sizes.... soo upset i really liked my clothes if only they fit and didn't have any faulty parts.

Esther

EstherSydney, NSW

nope nope nope nope

Very cheap quality and one of my hoodies came with a giant pink stain dont get anything from this store and dont get finessed by the prices!!
One of my other sweatshirts came fine though so it depends what you buy :)

Tamara

TamaraMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Obsessed with boohoo

Easily buying from boohoo every week to fortnight, have been purchasing for years, never had a bad experience and never had to send anything back, everything I have purchased has been decent quality, will continue to buy. Thanks boohoo

Angie

AngieSydney, NSW

Bad experience!

It’s the worst experience ever! I bought a top with free shipping promo code and when I paid they charge me extra! And the costumer service is unprofessional
Definitely my last order from this site

lisa

lisaSydney Surrounds, NSW

Very poor quality fabric and making

White high waisted pants purchased. The fabric was an awful sticky crepe and see through. Unsuitable for wear unless as a costume where tacky clothing is ok. Never again will I buy from this site.

Bohemian Girl

Bohemian GirlBRIDGEWATER

First Order is Spot on.

Despite resevations I made my first order 11/01/2020, it arrived today 17/01/2020. Everything was exactly as described and sizing was correct. All my items were well made and material of a good quality. I am very happy with my first order.

Jlo

Jlo

Poor Quality

Ordered a dress and some shorts. The dress was poor quality (something you'd order from Wish). The shorts looked great. I ordered a size up from what I usually am as I wanted a baggier fit. I put them on to wear to work and as I sat down the side seams ripped. They weren't even tight shorts.
I'm dreading dealing with customer service now after reading some of these reviews.

GreyGhost

GreyGhostAU

Un-contactable

Ordered item great time to be delivered, wrong item picked with correct bar code on package.
Tried five time to return via email claim, emails won't go through, I'm a Robot pics don't register.
No 'phone number.
Robot contact useless.
No auto select for wrong item sent.
Feel scammed!
Wish there was a Zero or -1 Star to select!