Boohoo

2.0

1,288 reviews

law

lawSydney, NSW

will never buy from here again

cheap quality, sizes are wrong.. i wore the hiking boots once and the innersoles came out, dodgy is what I call it..
I bought XL pants, my niece is a size 8 and it didn't even fit her. Never again

Rosina

RosinaSydney, NSW

Sizes are inconsistent- Not worth paying full price

Not a great quality. I bought clearance items so its alright but not worth paying full price. Also I bought same tops in different colour for size 8 and still one top was smaller than the other. And another size 8 was way too small. Their sizes are not consistent.

Sarah

SarahSydney, NSW

Terrible fabric, terrible cut and poor sewmanship

Quality absolutely terrible
I bought 4 outfits and won’t be able to wear any Do not buy You will be disappointed. The fabric is not breathable and is cheap. Everything sits weird due to bad design templates.

Sizing True to size

Faye

FayeGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dodgy!!!

Boohoo's dodgy website charged me twice and are refusing to refund. I reported the issue and they told me they would refund me... 6 weeks later, still no refund. I contacted them and they said they've changed their mind as they sent me the order twice and now I have to keep it. Now I have two lots of the same thing!! I said I was happy to return it but they are refusing to accept it because it's outside of the return period. I think Boohoo are forgetting that it's a global pandemic and going to the post office to return clothing is not an essential reason to leave the house and not worth a $1600 fine. For the sake of a $100 refund they've lost all of my future business and that of my friends.

Rachael H.

Rachael H.Sydney, NSW

Worst service and products

Firstly, the items did not turn up for my baby shower and I advised the Representative that I would not accept delivery, however the representative simply submitted a request to Auspost to leave delivery without signature.
Secondly, the items are so poor in quality and some items were already opened and which is quite concerning especially during this current pandemic.
Thirdly, the representatives have not been professional nor respectful and I can honestly say their care factor would be ZERO

I highly recommend any other site.

Nikki

NikkiGreater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

So disappointed... such bad quality material and design....

Items purchased (including some facemasks) are such poor quality. The material is cheap, the designs are tacky and boxy. So very dissapointed. I do not recommend you buy from here

Andrea S.

Andrea S.Greater Melbourne (Outer), VIC

Boohoo ripped me off & wasted my time.

I ordered a pair of shoes which they said was in stock, I paid $50 all up including the $10 shipping fee. Three days later they email me saying that the shoes weren't in stock so they were sending my money back so I assumed I would get the full amount considering they didn't ship anything as it was out of stock & it was their mistake but no, they kept the $10 shipping fee. Plus they took FOREVER to refund me. I also found out since then that its not an Australian store at all, they are based in England. They lie.

TcornishMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

Terrible customer service

Sizing True to size
Product Appearance Not as advertised

Terrible quality and sizing all wrong.

My order took ages to arrive and when the tops were poor quality and way too big, I tried to contact them to return the goods but the postage they wanted to charge was very high, almost as much as the product! I had to contact virtual reply then a customer team who was extremely unhelpful. the company is in the UK but my item was sent from a warehouse in south west Sydney, postage to there would have only been $5 but they would not accept that. NEVER AGAIN DO NOT BUY FROM HERE

Sizing Very large

Ben

Ben

Flawed system

In what world does it cost $15 to ship a scarf, and then take 10-15 business days to deliver within Australia. Theres no way that is legit when most vendors are shipping free these days

Leanne merrifield

Leanne merrifieldMurray Region, NSW

POOR QUALITY

Very Poor quality. Returned everything. Had to wait four weeks for refund and had to chase up refund. Now I’m out of pocket. postage both ways. Sizes weren’t very accurate. I’ll never purchase again from this company.

kat

katAdelaide

Poor quality fabrics & make

I bought breast feeding T-shirt’s and singlet, and some maternity/breast feeding pyjamas. The fabric on all was extremely thin & flimsy, and the stitching is low quality, looks like it’d fall apart in a couple of washes. Sent it all back. Spent $15 on delivery then $15 on the return postage.
They always have 50% off sales so my guess is that’s their standard pricing & it’s actually just very low quality clothing.

alex

alexpertb

Can I place 0 STARS? Don't waste your money!!!

I ordered a size 12 Bodysuit and Jumpsuit.

The Body suit does not even go over my head! Tried it on my 15 yr old daughters head as well. Nope she couldn't get her head through either. Finally tried it on my 9year old and her head went through. She cant wear it though, cause she drowns in the rest of the bodysuit (Arms and sleeves are dangling).

The workmanship on the Jumpsuits is terrible. Bottom half pulls int ok your delicate parts and the top half is too short.

Save your money!!

chantelle

chantelleSydney, NSW

Huge sizing and no free delivery option

Ordered off here for a second time and should have known from the first that the material and sizing guides are terrible. The tshirt dresses I ordered in an 8 and they go to my knees and look like a bag, very unlike the model where they hang mid thigh. The over knee boots fall down past your knee after walking a few steps. I have contacted them on facebook and sent in the most ridiculous photos of me in my dress tshirts against the models and have still been told material differs than the model. Now i'm expected to send them back and pay $15. I'll be sticking to asos from now on with their free deliveries over $100 and free returns. 2 star review says it all, and i will also be passing on the message to not order from boohoo.

Sizing Very large
teresa

teresaSydney, NSW

Don’t waste your time or money

I love the look of the clothes and the wide variety. Unfortunately don’t expect them to last after two washes completely dissatisfied with the quality they need to do better I won’t be buying from them again

MrsSh

MrsShSouth East Queensland, QLD

Yet another dissatisfied customer

Purchased some pants from this company the same size as I always wear. The ones I received claimed to be a 10 but they were obviously closer to a 4! Paid $22 for the pants, sent them back at a cost of $15 to myself and was not refunded the return costs. This is how these criminals make their money! Customer service workers were flippant and unhelpful. BEWARE Nasty Gal is part of BooHoo now and you will get the same awful service.

Nicnew

NicnewSydney Surrounds, NSW

Poor quality.

Poor quality and massive jumper, even though I bought XS. Too expensive to post back for refund from Australia. Very different from the photo of the model. Would not buy again from this company

Bev M

Bev MCanberra 2600, ACT

Nearly always happy

Boohoo is always affordable and fun and young. I am not trying to look like mutton dressed up as lamb but these clothes allow me to feel cool and funky.

AJx

AJx

Worst customer service ever..Clothes are crap

I bought 3 dresses.
Only 1 was the same colour as advertised... And one staff member I was speaking to, agreed..BUT even though the poorly made dresses were not as described, they still refused to credit the postage. Save yourself the drama with this silly company. Extremely poor quality clothing and extremely poor attitude. NEXT.

Grace Taylor

Grace TaylorMetropolitan Adelaide, SA

See through

I purchased a maternity dress from boo hoo, wore it once in public and completely embarrassed when everyone could see my white underwear underneath it.
Wouldn’t waste my money again

Mel.grg

Mel.grgasked

i haven't got my confirmation email on a order i placed 2 days ago, does it just take time or has my order not been placed even though they have take money from my account?? Disappointed in boohoo,not going to order from here ever agian.

Samantha P
Samantha P

I'm in the same position. I placed an order, credit card charged and now website won't recognise my login details. No contact details with this company!!!

Tcornish

This happened to me, I did get my order (now in a dispute over refunding faulty and falsely advertised products) I had to log in to check the status of my order. Not one email no confirmation ,nothing. Don't hold your breath there team are very very useless.

SJP
SJP

Finally had contact from Boohoo, gave me an order number to input so refund has been processed. Website still won't allow me to login. So I have a Credit sitting there that I cannot access :( FRUSTRATING!!

Stephen

Stephenasked

Delivery is good, product not bad, but I had to return it because it doesn't suit me. Australia Post has confirmed return has been made to the NSW Botany Street center 5 days ago. I am waiting for an acknowledgment from Boohoo, when will they refund.?

Mad

Well they said to me they don't refund in a email if change of mind ....but i have spent ova $ 1000 dollars .....i have never come across this before we have to pay for reture's $ 14.95 i would never shop with them eva again .....goodluck getting a refund becacuse i just got back from hoildays and then the next day my delivery came ....but i can say delivery is on time but i get notify by Australia post or the tracking is good ok ....but there clothing is garbage ....i have read they have given a refund but it takes ova a month also people have not received it ....I wish all the best ....

Mad

There women's stuff just doesn't fit me at all ....i have never retured it ....you should just log into your account and see if anything there or just send them a email .don't expect a response straight away ...sorry i read your review wrong .one again good luck with boo hoo & I hope you get your money back soon ....

Shequille S.

Shequille S.asked

How long does it take to process items?

Bella
Bella

The turn around time from ordering to receiving the items was around 14 days, entirely acceptable given the current COVID climate.

Alexandra D.
Alexandra D.

Except it doesn't take 14 days. Mine took 5 weeks to arrive and I live in Metro Melbourne!

Get an answer from our members and Boohoo representatives

Other Footwear Shops & Brands