Online store, Physical store

Tim
TimMentone

Woeful

Waited, waited, waited and waited for delivery, with no communication from them.
Eventually gave up, then it miraculously appeared 4 weeks later ! Although their prices wer cheaper, it was not worth the great stress.

Never received product or refund - total con do not buy!

Ordered $150 of pet food. Received a phony tracking number and never received food. Multiple phone calls and emails, reported to dept of fair trading, still no food or refund.

MLO
MLO

Petty thief - Do not support

Read all the reviews people. They all say the same thing as me. I paid for $100 bag of dog food plus delivery fee on this pet food website on 19 August 2018. Now 24 October it still has not arrived. Contacted police, ACCC, Office of Fair Trading and my bank to retrieve funds. Now going back to police, then it will be court. May be only $100 but how many hundred dollars can this man get away with stealing. He seems to think he is above the law.

Dana0101
Dana0101Victoria, Australia

Buyer Beware - Boomerang and DogFood.com.au are the same company

Just for those unaware - these two companies are run by the same trader. Both seem to be now out of business but are still accepting payments for products not shipped

Rose
RoseGreater Melbourne (Metropolitan), VIC

Dry dog food

Do not order from this company. I paid $106 for a large bag of dry dog food I did not receive & customer did not reply to my emails or return my messages. I’m now having my bank investigate so I can get my money back.

Good Value - poor communication

The price was good but unfortunately accurate communication was was not. I placed my order and received an email to confirm the order received, order dispatched and order delivered. When the order was not received, i became concerned and phoned, emailed and FaceBook message but no reply. The order was however, received 3 business days after the email confirming the order was delivered!!
There would have been no need for concern had they communicated better.

KELLY
KELLYHunter Region, NSW

Order never sent

Do not order through this company.. I placed an order over a month ago & they won't reply to emails or phone calls.

Boo
BooSydney, NSW

Reported to ACCC so do not purchase from this seller it is a scam.

As everyone else has reported, this crook is taking money and not delivering the goods. I have used him a number of times and deliver was the next day I used him August 14th and no goods. I rang him, his ph messages are full. I text to warn him I am reporting him and he replied "What is your order number" 4 days and have I heard nothing. I read the reviews which all say the same. I am currently reporting him the the ACCC and speaking with detectives who are putting his number plate down as a person of interest re theft.

Other Pet Shops

Do not purchase from Boomerang Pet Food!!

I placed an order on 4th July and followed up with emails, calls, voicemails and as of today 19th August have not received my order. Furthermore, I have not had an email reply, or been able to speak to anyone. I only wish I had read the reviews before placing mt order. They are a total rip off!!! Avoid!!!

Simeon
SimeonChatswood

BEWARE - They are out of business but still taking orders

Beware, the website is still up, paid $104 and they dont answer their phone or emails. have just confirmed they are no longer in business. The ACCC should take their website down

steve494
steve494SYDNEY

Sadly they seem to have gone out of business without notifying customers.

DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM - they're not operating, it seems.

I used to order from them, got my order in always quickly, no problems. The last order, however, is pending for a month now and they don't respond to any contact.

I have to assume they've gone out of business, maybe it was a one-man band and some sickness hit?

In any case, I have to do a charge-back via the bank now to get my money back. Avoid the hassles.

Scam... lost $70 last week.

Paid $70 last Thursday 24 th July 2018... no reply to emails or phone calls.!...scam..don’t use!

I have used many times before but they must have gone bust!
Don't buy anything... you will waste your money!

Harry
HarrySydney

THEFT

Spent $200 on dog food. Wont answer calls, say they will ship and lie about it. I see people ordering off them still. DONT! you wont see your money or product. They screen calls, and txting wont work. DONT BUY! They are taking money until they cant trade any more. They will be shut down, but until then, they are open for business. Ripping us OFF.

Jason
Jason

Order not delivered

Like all the other posts, i placed an order on 10 July 2018 and am still yet to receive it. Emails and calls went unanswered. I received a text message saying that they would resend the order on 23 July. Looks like these guys are just taking everyone's money before closing up.

Wendy D
Wendy D

Avoid like the plague

Large order of dog food not delivered. No response from this company to my emails. Thank God I bought through PayPal who refunded my purchase price.