71 reviews · Statistics

94% · 674 · 6%
Return Claim MadeYes (3) · No (58)
Sizing
  • Slightly small (2)
  • True to size (61)
Product Appearance As advertised (63) · Not as advertised (0)
See the Best Footwear Shops & Brands in 2024 as rated by Australians on ProductReview.com.au.

Neville S.
Neville S.QLDSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best damn thongs

Boomerangz thongs are the best flipflops on the market. I have had a pair for about 5 years now. My dog attempted to chew them and they are still holding up. Replacement straps are great and changing them are easy. The things themselves are super comfy, I can wear them all day. I'll never buy a different brand of pluggers ever again. Show details ·  1
Ben
BenVICSouthwest, VIC

I’ve come back for more Boomerangz

These have done some serious kilometres, international trips, work sites, adventure hikes and my latest cutting timber while camping!
After 7 years of ownership I’m looking to replace these ‘original’ Boomerangz years after purchase from reading a surf mag. These thongs will not let you down or snap a ‘ plugga ‘.
With many fond explorations I will be replacing mine with another set of Boomerangz finest.
Do yourself a favour grab a set of these. Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonQLDNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Top value, Top Service!!

Bloody amazing service!! My Staffies got hold of one of my boomerangz, the strap is nowhere to be found but they left the thong mostly intact, a little bit of a tear on the bottom but all good.
Because the straps are replaceable, they sent me a free set so the thongs are fixed & good to go again. Can't do that with any other thong brands!! Show details ·  1
Mick
Mick
Peter
PeterNSWSydney, NSW

Thongs / flip flops without the downsides

I bought some marvellous thongs from Boomerangz in 2019. Today, the strap finally broke (almost 5 years later).
It had a good innings but they just replaced the straps for free - best value for money! Very satisfied! Show details ·  1
Michael
Michael

Recommended

Great product. Great service. Great company. I'll be purchasing all my thongs from Boomerangz from now on. Show details
Jacob
JacobQLDNorth Queensland, QLD

Boomerangs Durability

These are my go to footwear whenever I'm not worhing, essential in FNQ! Your safety boots hold up better than any others I've ever had. Keep up the great work! Show details ·  1
coralie.arlidge
coralie.arlidgeNSWMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

I had already purchased a pair before and I absolutely loved them.
Recently I lost my home in the NSW bushfires and I realised they were now gone.
When I saw them on sale I thought it was a good time to replace them.
The guys at Boomerangz are amazing and I couldn't ask for better service ♥️ Show details ·  1
Dianne JB
Dianne JBNSWMid North Coast, NSW

Boomeranz Best ever

Have never been able to wear rubber thongs before. Bought these in Port Douglas in 2021. Best ever thongs and now to get free replace strap. Unbelievable customer service. Show details ·  1
Dianne
DianneNSWRichmond-Tweed, NSW15 posts

Great thongs

Great Australian company for communication, quality and variety of product Show details ·  1
Hayley
Hayley

Great Thongs

These thongs are great, my children are obsessed with their thongs & wear them until they break so to have thongs that have replaceable straps is just awesome & so handy! They have so many mismatched thongs from blow outs but with these I receive my replacement straps & they are good to go again. They will actually have a chance to grow out of them. Show reply
Lil G
Lil G

Great quality and service

I purchased the Boomerangz as a gift. I had to swap the pair as I ordered the wrong size.
The process was smooth, fast and easy.
The shoes are great quality and my friend is loving them. Show details ·  1
Aaron
AaronWAPerth, WA3 posts

The Most Comfortable Thongs in the world!!

These are hands down the most comfy thongs. I have ever owned!! Never had a blow out yet but did break a strap once which no issue, they sent me a new one no problem. Can't recommend these enough, Ill never wear any other thongs except these bad boys!!!! Show details
Jane Gavel
Jane GavelQLDSouth East Queensland, QLD

Best accidental discovery ever

I have spent a fortune on thongs. Podiatrist recommended, Archie’s etc. I bought my Boomerangz at International airport last December as a backup pair for my trip to Bali. As soon as I wore them I thought’Where have these been all my life’! Only Boomerangz will do for me now Show reply
Ben S.
Ben S.2 posts

So good, they are the best thongs ever

So good, they are the best thongs ever by the way. I live in them, and tell everyone how comfy they are. I Walked 22,000 steps in them in Bali with no sore feet. They are so good I’ve ordered more. Show details ·  2