95% · 734 · 5%
4.9

Edog
Edog

Great customer service

Great service by Brad offered to also make sure that the straps fitted correctly. Show details ·  1
Julia W.
Julia W.

The best flip flops!

I love the way these flip flops fit and feel; they make my feet happy! Show details ·  1
Lisa
LisaSouth East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Awesome

As an Aussie I have bought numerous thongs looking for some that will last, look and feel great. These fit the bill. They are very comfortable with the arch support and the customer service was amazing, I definitely would recommend them Show details ·  1
Matt W.
Matt W.Murray Mallee, SA

New all terrain shoes

Can not recommend these highly enough, we have just completed our second lap of Australia after busting 5 Pairs of "well known brand" thongs. I found boomerang thongs and BOOM I found my new all terrain shoes. I wear these hiking, rock jumping and are very supportive. Show details ·  1
Monica C.
Monica C.Metropolitan Adelaide, SA

Great product, great service and free strap replacement

I have been wearing my Boomerangz thongs for years, one strap finally broke. I got onto the website to order new straps and, to my surprise, I was offered new straps completely free of charge! My thongs are very old but I still got new straps for free. Your service has been great. I’ve bought the thongs for all my kids and will buy them again, we love them and love that it’s an Australian company. Thank you for a great product and great service. Show details ·  1
ben w
ben wWide Bay-Burnett, QLD

The greatest thong ever

Greatest thong ever . I mean i've had some good thongs over the years but these are amazing .i wore them on a 25 Km hike through the gold coast hinterland last year and had no issues whatsoever ,they griped well through the creeks and up the slippery tracks . didnt even blow a plug once .Great footwear, i would recommend to anyone . Show details ·  1
Neville S.
Neville S.South East Queensland, QLD2 posts

Best damn thongs

Boomerangz thongs are the best flipflops on the market. I have had a pair for about 5 years now. My dog attempted to chew them and they are still holding up. Replacement straps are great and changing them are easy. The things themselves are super comfy, I can wear them all day. I'll never buy a different brand of pluggers ever again. Show details ·  1
Ben
BenSouthwest, VIC

I’ve come back for more Boomerangz

These have done some serious kilometres, international trips, work sites, adventure hikes and my latest cutting timber while camping!
After 7 years of ownership I’m looking to replace these ‘original’ Boomerangz years after purchase from reading a surf mag. These thongs will not let you down or snap a ‘ plugga ‘.
With many fond explorations I will be replacing mine with another set of Boomerangz finest.
Do yourself a favour grab a set of these. Show details ·  1
Jason
JasonNorth Queensland, QLD3 posts

Top value, Top Service!!

Bloody amazing service!! My Staffies got hold of one of my boomerangz, the strap is nowhere to be found but they left the thong mostly intact, a little bit of a tear on the bottom but all good.
Because the straps are replaceable, they sent me a free set so the thongs are fixed & good to go again. Can't do that with any other thong brands!! Show details ·  1
Mick
Mick
Peter
PeterSydney, NSW

Thongs / flip flops without the downsides

I bought some marvellous thongs from Boomerangz in 2019. Today, the strap finally broke (almost 5 years later).
It had a good innings but they just replaced the straps for free - best value for money! Very satisfied! Show details ·  1
Michael
Michael

Recommended

Great product. Great service. Great company. I'll be purchasing all my thongs from Boomerangz from now on. Show details
Jacob
JacobNorth Queensland, QLD

Boomerangs Durability

These are my go to footwear whenever I'm not worhing, essential in FNQ! Your safety boots hold up better than any others I've ever had. Keep up the great work! Show details ·  1
coralie.arlidge
coralie.arlidgeMid North Coast, NSW2 posts

I had already purchased a pair before and I absolutely loved them.
Recently I lost my home in the NSW bushfires and I realised they were now gone.
When I saw them on sale I thought it was a good time to replace them.
The guys at Boomerangz are amazing and I couldn't ask for better service ♥️ Show details ·  1
Dianne JB
Dianne JBMid North Coast, NSW

Boomeranz Best ever

Have never been able to wear rubber thongs before. Bought these in Port Douglas in 2021. Best ever thongs and now to get free replace strap. Unbelievable customer service. Show details ·  1