Listing monitored by Boost Mobile

Debi V
Debi VHunter Region, NSW

no coverage , the advertising states that Boost mobile has 100% access to Telstra network . My husband is with Telstra

Network is VERY unreliable . can't access any data unless in a big city

Harry
Harry

horrible service and marketing

I ordered a sim card online...it didn't come for 7 days with no updates...I called the call center and they won't help..It says $10 on the website for a starter sim pack, but you cannot buy it for $10 at any stores..I checked at Woolies and other local stores, everyone is selling for $30.

Nick
Nick

Impossible to signup, a sign of things to come

Have been trying to sign up and move a number across from Optus for many weeks. First, my partners ID is never accepted online or via phone support. Boost then suggested I use my ID. Ok, I'll try that - it works, but then on the signup form, most of the fields do not accept input. Tried in Chrome, Safari and Firefox on both Mac and PC. The form fields literally do not accept any input. If Boost cannot verify an ID or even have working input fields, I cannot imagine what the service is like. I will attempt to return my $200 prepaid card, but I have a feeling this will also be next to impossible.

Very disappointed

I have had Boost for over a year now and foolishly bought a further year contract on their promise of reintroducing roaming. I have contacted them several times and they keep saying it is coming soon. Like when?? Their solution is to use a local Sim and/ or social media when overseas. This doesn't help when you need to contact your bank, reinstall apps or use SMS to approve purchases. If Vodafone gets its deal done with Telstra I'll leave Boost for good.

Donsumer
DonsumerGreater Melbourne (Inner), VIC

They don't want long term customers

I had a mobile plan with Boost for 12 months and was happy. I had a mobile app that told me my usage and I could monitor it. The recharge process was cumbersome left me wondering if it worked. Unfortunately I refreshed the mobile app and the new app does not work. The revised app on my phone that uses the Boost network now reports "No Boost SIM card detected". The app is only for customers joining after Feb 2021(?). What decent Mobile provider does not provide an app that allows the owner to monitor usage?

Tom
TomNorth Queensland, QLD

No prepaid roaming is a nightmare in 2022

The use of 'One Time Passwords' is everywhere for online purchases in 2022. If you are travelling, and cant receive passwords, you won't be able to purchase flights, hire cars etc while overseas. In the time of COVID where there are major distruptions, you'll want to receive OTPs while travelling. Ive probably lost more money buying from more expensive travel sites that allowed paypal, than what I haved saved using boost

CRAP SERVICE, DO NOT GO WITH BOOST

If you wanna get stuck with a CRAP service and deal with dumb people, then go with boost. Useless customer service operators unable to transfer my current provider number to boost because apparently it was under a different name. So they tell me to cancel my activation request and transfer it under the correct name. So I cancelled my activation request just to find out that it takes 7 bloody days for the cancellation to go through and I can't reactivate until then. So I called up the customer service operation "[Name Removed]" and she couldn't be any help and her manager also couldn't care less to talk to me and fix the problem. So don't make my mistake, DO NOT GO WITH BOOST, CRAP SERVICE.

Tips for Choosing a Mobile Plan and Service Provider

tips-for-choosing-a-mobile-plan-and-service-provider
Top Internet & Mobile Phone Service Providers in 2020!

top-internet-mobile-phone-service-providers-in-2020

Avoid this company at all costs.

Boost MBoost MobileSend a private message

Very practical and great deal!

I have just finished my 1 year of using this and i am very happy with it. I recommended it tto my aunt and she's also very happy about it, she just recharged for the first time after gettng the sim over a year ago!

• Local Reception

SuzieQ
SuzieQNorth Queensland, QLD

Switched from Optus to boost.

I have switched from Optus to boost and I have never had a problem. Been with boost 18 months now. Good service and the mobile application showing usage and when my credit going to run out is clear and concise. There is also the reminder message that comes to your phone.

TTT
TTT

worst services ever

it took me ages for the transfered my current number to boost….and the customer service is really bad.. they cant give me the answer….they don’t even know when my current number can be ported in….not highly recommended

Claire R

They took my money and ran!!!

Order a SIM online. It arrived but was having trouble activating it and transferring my number over. I explained I wanted a refund which they agreed to if I sent the SIM card back. It was sent back with tracking so I know they received it 7weeks ago!! Numerous messages and emails, transferred from team to team getting told to expect a refund in 3-5 business days. I now get an email to say the case number is closed and can not be reopened. 7 weeks and still no refund!!! I will never recommend this company and tell everyone to stay clear

Claire R

Thanks. This is still continuing. 13 weeks!!!!! They rechecked my correct bank details and told me that a refund had been processed…. Still waiting but refusing to give up

FRUSTRATING

I purchased a Boost prepaid sim and proceeded to try and get it activated.Two months later and many many promised time lines still no Boost Mobile. Have no choice but to give up.

Sam79
Sam79South East Queensland, QLD

Boost Mobile is Endlessly Frustrating!

Rahul

Not able to activate the sim.

Tried activating the sim but my id was not verified due to my single name.
Then contacted boost representative via chat, but he didn't helped me.
Then called them through customer care number, same issue. I emailed my passport as well so that they can help me with activation process, but all useless.
Worst customer care servie.
They issued me a complaint number 39213869.
But didn't really help me.

Sometimes i fell like why i have gone for boost as there are other better service provider were available. They can't even help me with the sim activation, what should i expect from them in future.
Regret to buy 365 plan sim. ( i tried activating my sim on 1st of july)

Hopefully this review might help me in activating my sim asap.